JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - H.A.N.A.T.A.V.A

Author Topic: It Started With A Bet - Chapter 8 Part 2 03/08/15 (MaYuki fanfic)  (Read 64842 times)

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
My brain finally thought of something that can be used as a series for Mayuki. Yehey! :D

It Started With A Bet

Prologue

I am Kashiwagi Yuki. One of the richest and prettiest girl in our school. I had a lot of boyfriends and girlfriends. Yeah, you read it right, I had girlfriends. When I get tired of boys I attack the girls next just for more fun.

I never felt that crap called love in my past relationships and I don't believe that thing exists. Just look at my great parents, they keep on working and never took a time to know me. Making money is more important than giving love to their own child. Another reason why I believe that there is no such thing as love is because my parents ignores each other and fought a lot. They only talk when they argue.

But my view about love changed all because of a bet my friends started. I started to feel what love is but I had chosen to protect myself than to continue to be with her... and that was the worst decision I had ever made. I hurt and lost her. Just when I thought I will never see her again she came back into my life. But she changed. Very different from the Mayu that I used to know and love. She became the past me.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 07:48:22 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: [Mayuki] It Started With A Bet Prologue 11/26/13
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 01:56:15 PM »
Interest prologue

Yuki id the rich girl, and who have lost the 'love'

Cant wait for the next ch 

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 01:57:23 PM »
I'm already excited!! Wanna read the next chapter ~ great idea Konoe-san ≥w≤

Enviado desde mi XT915 mediante Tapatalk

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 02:04:04 PM »
Enviado desde mi XT915 mediante Tapatalk

:bleed eyes:

Translation please. :nervous

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 02:32:07 PM »
Yeah!!!!!, finally u wrote one....

A plot about ex-player, Yuki and hurt player, Mayu......

Uhmmmm..... Interesting.....

Update soon!!!!!

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 03:36:04 PM »
Aaah u.u I'm sorry! I posted from mi phone and i forgot to delete that D: it only say what phone i'm using and the application xD

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 04:43:17 PM »
WOOOOOOOOOOH!!
I'm really interested in this!!!!!!  :)

Update soon pls!   :bow:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 06:57:25 PM »
intersting story kono-chin ;)
I can't wait to read your next update :DDDDDD

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 07:12:36 PM »
Can't wait for the 1st chapter...  :grin:

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2013, 10:47:08 PM »
love you and your ideas konoe-san~~  :lol:  :heart:
seriously  :catglare: i cant wait for your update!!~ :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2013, 12:31:52 AM »
woah! :3
looks interesting...
ah, Yukirin... rich eh~
mrm...mrm...mrm.... hrm... yea! salutes~ looking forward to the first chap~

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2013, 12:36:21 AM »
bad yuki

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2013, 10:56:46 AM »
I am Kashiwagi Yuki. One of the richest and prettiest girl in our school. I had a lot of boyfriends and girlfriends.
Woww... Lately, I often see Yuki being a player in some fanfics. I love it.  :)
Her parents are the bad role model for her.

Just when I thought I will never see her again she came back into my life. But she changed. Very different from the Mayu that I used to know and love.
I'm more curious about Mayu's transformation... before and after.  :lol:
Is she become a player too?

You have to update it soon!!  :lol:

I often ignoring the super-long series fanfic because I'm afraid that the author will disappear and leave their story before it finished.
But, I trust you.. so, I will read it until the end... no matter how long it will be.  :P

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2013, 12:04:56 PM »
wow~ like the others...
cant wait for chapter 1~ hehe..
 :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Akblaire48

• You have to aim for the top to move FORWARD!
  • M A Y U Y U 4 E V E R ! !
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2013, 12:12:47 PM »
Cool I love it... :wriggly:
So mayu became a player after being left by yuki? :?
I wonder wat will happen now  :dunno:
Chapter 1 please  :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
No matter how impossible you think it is...

You have to try it...

Before saying it's really impossible!

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2013, 04:37:37 PM »
I don't like it :'( It tells me that it will have a lot of hurt and all!

But it is why sad stories are mor successful!!!!!

And for the comment you gave earlier... My fanfic, I thought no one wanted to read it  :lol: Why people would read my story???? I'm so bad at English.....

Konoe-san UPDATE  :w00t:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2013, 03:49:18 PM »
c'mon kono-chan finish it

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: [Mayuki] It Started With A Bet Ch 1 12/08/13
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2013, 05:58:23 AM »
@Kirozoro: Yeah Yuki lost the sight of love. :(

@rochilu: lol. Sorry about that. Now that XT915 makes sense. :lol:

@Tupi: I managed to finish chapter 1. Enjoy!

@Haruto Lee: Yeah! I finally wrote one. I forgot to tell this to you on fb, if you are so bored then start working on the next chapter of that fic of yours!

@Koneki: I'm glad I got you interested too. :)

@mo-chan: I can't wait to read your next update too. :P

@olive29: I hope this chapter is somewhat satisfying for now. :)

@mayuki_daisuki:  :shy1: You're making me blush.

@Shinoki: Another fanfic with rich Yuki.

@gek geki: Bad Black Yukirin and you are obviously bored. Just how many threads did you revived that day? But thanks for doing that. Those Mayuki writers should update sooner.

@anakpanti: Unfortunately Yuki got insensitive parents. About Mayu... :yep: Your last sentences touched me. :shy2: I was suppose to post this next week but I ended up finishing editing it today because of what you did to Mayuyu. I wrote to cheer myself up and started writing a little for the next chap.

@chiqinna: The Great Atsumina writer is here! :shocked Thanks. :)

@Akblaire48: Yes Mayu will become one. I'm starting at the very beginning if you don't mind.

@Chanaline: Don't decide that on your own. Many are reading your fic. There are people thanking it. Don't disappoint us by discontinuing it and you should update soon!

Chapter 1

It was another day at the Eykeibe Middle School. The three third year students Aki, Asuka, and Yuki were chatting at the cafeteria. 

“Ne Yuki, where is your current boyfriend? I haven't seen him all day.” Asuka asked.

“We broke up yesterday.” Yuki said and took a bite of her food.

“Eh?! But he is so handsome. Can I have him?” Aki said.

“Sure.”

“But I want him too.” Asuka whined.

“Sorry Mocchi but I got the permission first. You can get him after I'm done.”

“Make it fast Akicha.”

“Oh look! There goes the gloomy nerd Watanabe.” Aki said while eyeing on the girl who was walking outside looking a little paranoid.

“That girl is so weird.” Asuka said.

“Who is Watanabe?” Yuki interrupted them. The two girls looked at Yuki with surprise.

“The girl who has her hair parted in the middle with big glasses.” Asuka said.

“And don't forget, she always looks down and she sits at the back corner near the window.” Aki added.

“Ah..” Yuki said but still got no idea who Watanabe is.

“She does have a very low presence that must be why until now you don't remember her name. But she is known for her brains. She got into the overall top 10 in our year level.” Aki said.

“That right.... Ne Yuki, are you bored with your life now?” Asuka asked.

“Yeah. I'm getting bored. Those guys and girls are too easy to get and I get the same reactions whenever I'm caught having an 'affair'.” Yuki said in a bored manner.

“I thought of something that is fun for you.” Asuka said mischievously.

“Ooh I think I know what you're planning.” Aki said.

“That sounds interesting. Spill it Mocchi.” Yuki stopped eating her lunch and focused on Asuka.

“Are you up for a bet?” Asuka said.

Yuki scoffed “You know I will never refuse a bet no matter what mood I have.”

“Since my idea only brings too much excitement for you I might as well make it equally delicious for the three of us.” Asuka said.

“This is starting to get very exciting. Say it Mocchi.” Aki said.

“Okay, here goes the bet. You will make Watanabe helplessly fall in love with you and after that, dump her in front of many students. If you can't do it then you will pose as a nude model for Ohori, the creepy perverted photographer, and the pictures will be spread to the whole school. The time limit is a week before graduation.”

“The punishment is so harsh. Yuki you got two months and a half left.” Aki commented.

“Those won't scare me. I accept it.” Yuki smirked.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The week Yuki accepted the bet she started to observe Mayu to know what kind of approach she will use. Even though getting a boyfriend or girlfriend is easy. Making an introvert girl, who ignores popular people, fall in love with a popular girl needs a little effort.

Yuki first mission: 'Coincidently' meet Mayu and leave a gentle impression.

A popular playgirl suddenly approaching a nerd will arose suspicion to the prey making the prey strengthen her defense mechanism. The approach must not look that Yuki is planning to do something.

*Tuesday*

Right now Yuki is at the library waiting for her prey to arrive. 'There she is.' Yuki thought as she saw Mayu walking around the library looking for book. Fortunately for Yuki, the book Mayu was looking for is at a place where Mayu can't reach. Yuki slowly approached the poor girl who was trying so hard to get the book.

Yuki, the taller between the two, took the book and gave it to Mayu. ”Here.” Yuki said.

Mayu hesitantly took the book from Yuki's hands and looked at the ground. “T-thank you..”

'This girl is really awkward.' Yuki thought. “You should ask someone to get the book the next time you can't reach it or use a stool. Bye.” With that, Yuki left Mayu. 'Now I need to plan another coincident meeting with her and then I can start a real conversation.'

*Wednesday*

“Nyan.” The kitten purred as Yuki softly patted the kitten. 'Good thing I found this little kitten loitering around alone. I can use this. Watanabe will now witness a typical scene in shoujo manga.' Yuki thought and started to laugh by herself.

Yuki moved the kitten to the river bank where her victim can see her 'kindness' clearly. “Okay, now I'm settled I even bought milk and box for this kitten. Only Watanabe is missing. She should be here soon it's almost 7 am.” Yuki mumbled to herself. Classes actually start on 8 am but Mayu goes to school early and proceeds to the forgotten garden of the Botany club that disbanded few years ago. Yuki never went inside the dead garden because the way in going there feels creepy.

'She's coming!' Yuki started to play with the kitten and made a loud noise. She raised the kitten to the air, patted it and gave the milk when Mayu was about to passed by.

“Here you go. Drink this delicious milk you cutie. I'm sorry that I can't take you home. My... The people whom I live with hates animals.” Yuki said the last part sadly and partially forgot Mayu.

“I guess I'll accompany you for a while.” Yuki said to the kitten. “Because we are the same. Our parents don’t care about us.”

“Nyan!” The kitten finished drinking its milk and settled at Yuki's lap.

“You are quite a good cat. When I found you you were so aggressive that you almost scratched my beautiful face but became sweet when I gave you a biscuit” Yuki chuckled.

“I hope the one who will adopt you is a very kind person. What am I saying? Of course only kind people will take a stray cat to their home.”

“Nyan~” The kitten said in agreement.

“Wow. You're smart too.”

It was almost time for class so Yuki wrote something on the box and left the kitten.

“Yuki are you making a progress?” Aki asked.

“It has been a week. You usually get a bf or gf around this time.” Asuka said.

“I want to take it slow besides the end of the bet is best entertainment.” Yuki answer coolly.

The three were chatting as usual until an announcement broke it. “Kashiwagi Yuki-san from Class 3-D, please see Akimoto-sensei in the Faculty Room immediately. I repeat. Kashiwagi Yuki-san from Class 3-D, please see Akimoto-sensei in the Faculty Room immediately.”

“Someone is in trouble.” Aki teased.

“What did you do girl?” Asuka asked.

Yuki stood up and said “It's no big deal.”

*At the Faculty Room*

“Sensei, you called for me?” The old man wearing glasses stopped checking papers and looked at Yuki.

“Yes. Kashiwagi-san I'll go straight to the point.”

“Go ahead. The faster you go to the main point the faster this will end.” Yuki said with no enthusiasm.

“You will have a tutor.”

“What?! I don't need one!”

“You are not serious in your studies and handed your test papers with dumb answers. As your adviser I will do what is right for my students.” Akimoto-sensei said with authority.

Yuki was just silent and Akimoto-sensei took this as a sign to continue. “Your final exam as a third year student is almost coming. Do you want to repeat a year?”

“You are so rude Sensei. Why are you assuming I will fail the next one again and besides my parents doesn't like me to have a tutor.” 'More like they don't care.'

“I was able to talk to your parents through phone and they agreed so you will have a tutor whether you like it or not.”

“Tsk.”

“They also wanted someone who is one of the overall top 10.”

“Top 10?”

“Yes and there is only one of them who is not super busy since almost all of the smartest has an extracurricular activity or are in the student council. I'm still trying to convince her to tutor you.”

“Who is it?”

“Watanabe Mayu.”

“Eh?” 'Now I remember... Akicha did say Watanabe is smart.'

“She's really stubborn. She keeps on refusing me. Wish me luck to convince her. You can go now.” Yuki walked slowly to the door trying to process the information she just received.

'If she will tutor me then I will have a very big opportunity to make her helplessly fall in love with me. The deeper she falls the more enjoyment I get. Hehehe. Good luck Akimoto-sensei. Lady Luck is on my side. Getting close to Watanabe is starting to get easy.' Yuki thought evilly.

Classes are over and it's time for the students to go to their respective clubs. As for Yuki, she belongs to the Go Home Club. She was about to go to the Convenience Store to buy some stuff but halted when she remembered the kitten she played with this morning.

Finding the kitten nowhere from the place she left along with the box. “Somebody adopted her...” Yuki said sadly and released a sigh. “Oh well.” Yuki went back to her original plan and went home at night.

*The Next Day After School*

“Kashiwagi Yuki-san from Class 3-D, please see Akimoto-sensei in the Faculty Room immediately. I repeat. Kashiwagi Yuki-san from Class 3-D, please see Akimoto-sensei in the Faculty Room immediately.”

“You are called again.” Aki said.

“Yeah.” Yuki smiled.

“Is it good news? Why are you happy?” Asuka asked.

“For me, it is. See you girls tomorrow” Yuki coolly went her way to the Faculty Room and found Akimoto-sensei talking to Mayu. 'I knew it. Great job Sensei.' Yuki thought.

“Kashiwagi-san she will be your tutor. This is Watanabe Mayu-san from class 3-A.” The Sensei introduced the two.

Mayu was trying hard to look at Yuki but failed as she kept on looking at the ground right after seeing the gorgeous girl. “Yoroshiku ne, Watanabe-san.” Yuki reached out her hand. Mayu did the same and whispered “Yoroshiku.” but didn't bother to look at Yuki.

“Okay. That settles everything and Kashiwagi-san if I hear from Watanabe-san that you are skipping your tutorials, your parents will cut off your credit card.” Yuki's eyes turned sad as she heard the news. 'They think money can manipulate me.'

“A typical punishment. What is the schedule?” Yuki said.

“Tuesday and Thursday 3:30-5:00 pm and Saturday 1-2 pm. You can choose any place where you want to study.” The Sensei replied.

“Today is Thursday. Are we starting today?” Yuki asked.

“If you want you can start now or wait on Saturday. No more questions? You girls may go now.” The two girls went out from the Faculty Room and talked.

“Where should we study?” Yuki asked Mayu who was still looking at the ground.

“Library. I got some stuff to do so we will start on Saturday.” Mayu was about to go away but Yuki managed to grab her arm.

“Hold on. Let's exchange email first in case something happens.” Yuki took out her cellphone and stared at Mayu. “Your email?”

“I don't have a cellphone.”

“Eh?! Seriously?!” Yuki said in disbelief while Mayu nodded.

“Okay... Which part of the library?” Yuki asked.

“At the History section.” 'She chose a very secluded place.' Yuki thought.

“Alright. See you there.” Yuki started walking away and smirked. 'Prepare yourself Watanabe because in these months you will only be thinking of me non-stop.'

TBC

A/N: Mayu's hairstyle, glasses, and posture here are the same with Usa Shijimi but her skin is as flawless as the Mayuyu we all know.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 12:30:16 PM by Konoe »

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2013, 07:11:37 AM »
ooh it's here!! >u< ok ok, i can totally imagine Mayuyu like this hahaha xD She said that she have something to do because she want to pick up the kittie, right? my lovely mayuuuu >////< such a sweet girl
it's a good start, they can be friends first and then Mayu may fall in love with Yuki... awww, i see a lot of drama coming @n@ those three girls are really mean D:
i feel bad for Yukirin tough, she feels lonely, right? u.u

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2013, 11:41:16 AM »
waa (*-*) update!!
which fic you're waiting update for?? I have many fics XD

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics: