JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Onaji Yoru

Author Topic: [ATTENTION] Sign the petition!  (Read 3226 times)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[ATTENTION] Sign the petition!
« on: September 29, 2010, 08:21:21 PM »
Reposting this entry from Acchi Muite Pie!!!

Closed Indefinitely

I have been contacted by a representative at Fuji TV On Demand regarding my access of the site from an overseas location and the distribution of Idoling!!!'s TV show through BitTorrent. They have requested a reply regarding this issue by October 13, and they have stated that they will delete my Fuji TV On Demand account if I have not replied by then.

Unfortunately, I have decided to close Acchi Muite Pie!!! until this issue is resolved. In the mean time, I have created an online petition to request that Fuji TV give overseas Idoling!!! fans a legitimate way to watch episodes of Idoling!!!'s TV show:

Allow Access for Overseas Idoling!!! Fans
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/overseasidolingfans

You can sign this petition using your Facebook, Twitter, or MySpace account, or you can create an account with PetitionSpot. Please sign to show your support for Idoling!!! and help us get an official method to continue watching Idoling!!!

I also suggest that Idoling!!! fans send messages to Fuji TV, the Idoling!!! staff, the Idoling!!! members, and maybe even Masuno through as many means as possible. Relevant links will be listed at the end of this post.

Today is a dark day for overseas Idoling!!! fans. More than ever, we need to band together to show Fuji TV that we do exist. Thank you for your continued support.

http://acchimuitepie.blogspot.com/2010/09/closed-indefinitely.html

This petition is the only hope for us overseas fans at the moment. It doesn't matter if you're an Idoling!!! fan or not, but every signature in this counts! Make a good deed!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [ATTENTION] Sign the petition!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 06:07:22 AM »
Dammit why Fuji TV?? cockblocking this goodness:

Don't make maipuru sad

Don't forget if u have facebook or twitter, u can spread the word to your friends and followers to get the message out once you sign the form! It just takes a few seconds!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Onaji Yoru