JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - PRECIOUS LOVE

Author Topic: AKB48 & Friends 50 Post Challenge *Postwhoring Olympics Special*  (Read 31915 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: AKB48 & Friends 50 Post Challenge *Postwhoring Olympics Special*
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2012, 09:59:38 AM »
C30. Post a picture of pretty eyes.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2012, 10:15:50 AM »
C15. A horrible *48 concert outfit.
I can't really think of any... does N46 count? cus all their shit is horrendous.

C16. An awesome *48 concert outfit.
I really like the outfits for Kiseki wa Ma ni Awanai.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2012, 10:20:17 AM »
C31. Your favourite Maeda Atsuko song.

Simply because I love girl rock :guitar:

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2012, 10:37:12 AM »
C17. Your favourite *48 soloist, past or present.
I guess it would be Maeda Atsuko. I'm not exactly a Tomochin fan, Sasshi's okay, Mayu's stuff is alright. But Acchan is starting out pretty strong, and if she gets the right music she'll do rather well. Kimi wa Boku da is the shit, man.

C18. Your favourite Watarirouka song.
fffuuuuuuu... I think Seishun no Flag, cus it's all funky and groovin', man. awwwyeah

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2012, 10:37:45 AM »
C5. The best *48 song for karaoke.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2012, 10:44:31 AM »
C32. The *48 member (past or present) you would take to a candlelight dinner.

I'm gonna choose Tomochin cuz she's so precious <3

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2012, 10:49:12 AM »
C19. A favourite *48 choreography.
Toss up between Flying Get for all the comedy references and River for the fucking stepping, son.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2012, 12:13:40 PM »
C1. Favourite current *48 group and why.

SKE48. Unlike AKB48, I have followed SKE48 from the very first minute. I feel more connected to them. When I saw S1 I was blown away by their tight dancing, cuteness and freshness. They definitely gave AKB48 a run for their money during their debut era, but due to a lot of ignorant fans they never got the recognition they deserved. That's true to some extent even to this day. Even Rena said SKE48 is simply riding AKB48's wave... Even though that may be true to some extent, SKE48 definitely has appeal of their own.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2012, 12:20:51 PM »
C6. A AKB48 album song that you really like.
Hate, because it's the best fucking album song they done. Team A always gets the goods.

C7. A member who left before she really got to shine and whose departure made you sad.
Anna Mori. That stuff nose and red eyes, never to be seen again.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2012, 12:24:40 PM »
C2. Favourite current *48 member and why.

When SKE48 first came out there were four girls in the spotlight: Rena, Kumi, Tsukina and Jurina. Kumi was the one that gabbed my attention. Jurina and Tsukina were kids and Rena seemed a bit plain. When I watched the S1 DVD I didn't like her vocals either. She sang in tune, but her voice had a squeaky quality to it. Her infamous line in Classmate is the perfect example. They even showed this bit during an AKBingo special and confronted her with it, haha. She improved so much, but more on that later. The point is, my initial ideas about Rena were wrong. Very wrong.

My Rena fandom started in July 2009. She was one of the girls who performed at he Japan Expo in Paris. Some of my pics are on page one of this thread. Initially it was unclear if she was even coming, because there was a baseball event around the same. Luckily, she came to Paris after all. When the girls come out, you try to get a good look at them and you start searching for your favorites. My oshimen at the time was Yuki, but out of Team Paris is was Kasai. It didn't take long for me to take note of Rena. She was in the center for quite a few songs and was basically right in front of me for good amount of the concert. I was blown away by her presence. The energy she put into her moves, the never ending smile and her cute pale skin with black hair combi made it impossible to take my eyes of her.

Later that day during the conference I told my friend to take a lot of pics of her. I already knew then she was the one. Actually, she was really cool during the conference because she was the only one who gave the people in the back a chance to ask questions. The next day there was another performance, followed by a signing event. I didn't get into the event, but I watched from a couple of meters away. Rena sat on the far side of the podium and somehow she took note of me. We waved and she 'treasure hunted' my smile, haha. Like I said in the Kumi post, little moments like these can take your fandom to the next level. I was already into Rena because of the previous day, but that moment sealed the deal.

Months passed and Rena's uprise began. The spicy food specials on Shukan later turned out to be the foundation for her Gekikara character. How epic was Gekikara! I think she gained tons of fans with that acting performance. She proved to be a good actress many times since then and I think her future career lies in this field. I don't worry about Rena's future, because I know people everywhere recognize her talents. Her vocals have improved over the years and she managed to turn her husky voice into a charm point. Kareha no Station getting #1 in SKE48's Request Hour concerts two times is quite amazing. I still love the song to death, but more importantly, I think it shows people want to support Rena in a big way. She has captured the hearts of many. In fact, the Rena song pack I once uploaded is my most downloaded file with 1011 downloads!

I will never forget these past three years. Rena brought me so much happiness and enjoyment. Seeing her perform, watching all the TV shows, the magazine spreads, blog entries, etc. I will always support her. No matter what. She stands miles above my Yuki and Kasai fandom. It's a completely different feeling. In fact, Rena has overtaken my Otsuka Ai fandom, which is quite amazing. I will continue to follow her career with great interest, both during and after SKE48. I hope you will do the same.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2012, 12:24:46 PM »
C20. A *48 member (past or present) whose personal style you like.
Despite all the shit she gets, I really like Sae's style. It's cool, laid back, just chillin. The only I don't like is the drop-crotch pants. I hate drop-crotch pants.

C21. Your favourite DiVA song.
Hmm, DiVA's songs are mostly all level with me; they're not that bad, not that good. I guess my favorite would have to their first single, Tsuki no Uragawa. My favorite song to come off a DiVA single is actually Masuda Yuka's solo, Stargazer lol

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2012, 12:34:45 PM »
C8. A NMB48 song that makes you want to dance.
Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo. It's still their best song, and has some awesome dance with the hopping & finger pointing. I can't help but flail my arms around, when listening to it.

C9. A group picture (with any members, any era) that makes you smile.

C10. Your favourite SKE48 music video.
Kataomoi Finally. I love the atmosphere, the locations shot, and the outfits + how great the girls look. Aishiterabu is a close second, for the same reasons.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2012, 12:43:04 PM »
C33. If you had/have small kids, this is the *48 song you would play to them for fun.

I would totally troll my kids with this:

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2012, 12:45:28 PM »
C22. A memorable live performance and why.
AKB48 Special Medley (110625 MTV VMAJ 2011)开场舞—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

This medley was fucking great, mainly for the fuckawsome performance of Beginner. I really wish they would make that intro the standard for Beginner cus it really was that fucking good.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2012, 12:46:55 PM »
C11. A hot picture of a hot *48 member (any era).
:fap

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2012, 12:51:08 PM »
C23. Your favourite SKE48 member and why.

That Kumin, son. Because she is the Aamin of SKE, hiarious, fucking adorable.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2012, 12:52:24 PM »
C3. Favourite graduated *48 member and why.

Might actually be Ohe Tomomi. She's a total nut job. I love her talking voice. She has huuge eyes too and a banging body. I'm quite sad she graduated so soon. Especially since she's in another idol group no that is completely invisible.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2012, 12:53:08 PM »
C34. Post a picture of a cute smile.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2012, 12:55:31 PM »
C12. Your favourite shuffle group song.

Great B3 song, with the best members possible. YES :thumbup

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2012, 12:56:04 PM »
C4. You may take 3 current *48 members to Tokyo Disneyland to frolic around. Whom do you take and why?

Kumi, Yuria and Rena. Rena and I can hang out while we let the kids run wild. With those two crazy kids and mai waifu by my side a great day is guaranteed.

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - PRECIOUS LOVE