JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Lips

Author Topic: Morning Musume Fairy Tales (LAST CHAPTER UP!!)  (Read 25549 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Morning Musume Fairy Tales
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2007, 08:26:13 PM »
But didn't you say Aya was the Prince? If so she should be wearing something like her Prince Franz outfit from RnK. ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2007, 08:32:01 PM »
But didn't you say Aya was the Prince? If so she should be wearing something like her Prince Franz outfit from RnK. ;D
Sayu is offering a gown to her, so Aya is going to be in a gown instead of being a prince. Sorry if it's confusing. ^^'
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2007, 01:25:09 AM »
Haha!! Brilliant!

"Huh? Is that my SASH?!" cried Reina, as she riipped off the sash. "And that's by necklace!" cried Eri, ripping off the necklace. "No! No! Please no!" pleaded Risa as they were ripping her gown apart. "NOW THAT'S ENOUGH!" GIRLS! INTO THE CARRIAGE!" screamed Ai. When Eri, Reina, andf Ai left, Risa ran into the garden, crying.
The girls are vicious! Poor Gaki-san... :'(
...Well, at least Reina helped her finish her chores...

"Okay! Now let's boogie Fairy Godsenpai!" said Risa.
:lol: Ah, Risa.  :heart:

Hm, I wonder if this prince is in on all of this, or if he's simply just another character..?

Ah, and is there a reason behind their having been transported to a magical land?
Like there's some moral lesson they have to learn while on this journey or something(?)

Hey don't call me lazy! It's tiring to explain it again and again.
I see you didn't bother over Iida's receiving of a package... :D
I kid! I kid!
The redundant situation is troublesome to reword for everyone, yeah?

Ah, I love this fic! Can't wait till the girls regroup at the ball! Hm...Is Nacchi going to appear, I wonder...?

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2007, 01:29:18 AM »
Haha!! Brilliant!

"Huh? Is that my SASH?!" cried Reina, as she riipped off the sash. "And that's by necklace!" cried Eri, ripping off the necklace. "No! No! Please no!" pleaded Risa as they were ripping her gown apart. "NOW THAT'S ENOUGH!" GIRLS! INTO THE CARRIAGE!" screamed Ai. When Eri, Reina, andf Ai left, Risa ran into the garden, crying.
The girls are vicious! Poor Gaki-san... :'(
...Well, at least Reina helped her finish her chores...

"Okay! Now let's boogie Fairy Godsenpai!" said Risa.
:lol: Ah, Risa.  :heart:

Hm, I wonder if this prince is in on all of this, or if he's simply just another character..?

Ah, and is there a reason behind their having been transported to a magical land?
Like there's some moral lesson they have to learn while on this journey or something(?)

Hey don't call me lazy! It's tiring to explain it again and again.
I see you didn't bother over Iida's receiving of a package... :D
I kid! I kid!
The redundant situation is troublesome to reword for everyone, yeah?

Ah, I love this fic! Can't wait till the girls regroup at the ball! Hm...Is Nacchi going to appear, I wonder...?
Haha, the prince is just another character. And there IS a moral to the story, the answer to the riddle! OMG I FORGOT NACCHI! Crap, gomen na~. But i'll put her in the story somehow.  :whistle:

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2007, 11:26:39 PM »
Orangesoks, you don't mind if I use your guesses in the story right?

Chapter 6: At the Ball

"OMG I can't believe we've made it!" gasped Sayu, who was wearing her Rainbow Pink dress with a longer skirt, and her hair in a long braid. "Pssh yeah. I'm getting used to riding this broomstick," replied a Loita-wearing Miki. "Fells like I'm in Ribon no Kishi again," said Aya, who was wearing a peach-colored gown, which made Sayumi and Miki laugh. While they entered the castle, Ai, Eri, and Reina spotted them. "MIKI! SAYU! AYA! OVER HERE!" hollered Reina, which made everyone look at her. "Reina? IT'S REASLLY YOU~!" cried Sayu running over to the Cinderella group.

"Have you guys seen everyone else?" asked Miki to Ai. "Nope, we just got here about five minutes ago," she answered. "Oh. I hope we're the only ones that are in this mess. I mean we-" started Aya, but before she finished her sentence, Miki pointed to a group of girls. "Is that......Yossie, Koharu, and Aika?" asked Miki. Just then, Koharu spotted them. "OMG you guys are in this also?!" cried Yossie, who was wearing a red gown. "Yep, is there anyone else?" asked Eri. "Looks like it. Look!" Walking towards the group was Abe Natsumi, Ishikawa Rika, Goto Maki, Iida Kaori, and Niigaki Risa. "Eeh?! Iida, Nacchi, Rika, and Gocchin are here too?!" cried Ai. "Yep. Rika, Goto and I were in Sleeping Beauty," replied Abe when they came. "And Iida was my Fairy Godmo- I mean, Godsenpai," explained Risa. "I just realized something. So far, everyone that is or was in Momusu but still in H!P is in a fairy tale," said Rika. "And that leaves-" started Gocchin. *gasp* "YUKO, JUN JUN AND LIN LIN!" gasped the group. "We heard our names!" cried a familiar voice. "Yuko?!" cried Iida. "Jun Jun?" added Risa. "Lin Lin? Where were you guys?" asked Sayumi.

"Hansel and Gretel," replied Lin Lin. "Um guys, I don't want to break it to you guys, but we have about fifteen mintues to solve the riddle," said Iida, pointing to the clock. "You men we have until midnight to solve this?!" cried Koharu. "Looks like it. So let's brainstorm!!" replied Nacchi.

"Um....Hate?" asked Gocchin. Nah. "Repcioal love?" guessed Rika. Nuh uh. "I got it!" cried Aika. "It's-"

Haha. Cliffhanger!!!  :twisted: I know. I'm evil. xD What is the answer? Find out next time!  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 11:30:27 PM by niigaki_risa »

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2007, 01:02:08 AM »
 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: !!!!!!!!!!!! I hate cliffhangers. And I won't be able to read the conclusion for an undetermined, but lengthy, period of time >.<!!!!!!!!
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2007, 01:16:27 AM »
Orangesoks, you don't mind if I use your guesses in the story right?
That's fine with me.  :)

Ah, you put in Nacchi!  :nya:

Heh, and witch Miki.  XD

Haha. Cliffhanger!!!   I know. I'm evil. What is the answer? Find out next time! 
CURSES!!  :banghead:

At least they supposedly figure out the riddle in the next chapter.
Unless Aika's wrong...

What happens if they don't solve the riddle by midnight?
Do they simply assume the roles of the characters and forget their past?
AH!
And then some other member gets sucked in (Konkon?) and then saves them, yeah?
Probably not.  XD
Hmm...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2007, 05:02:26 AM »
Miki flying in on the broomstick! :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2007, 08:07:20 AM »
Risa's dress sounds like a kimono-ed version of her Bokura My Asia dress. Which could only mean one thing.... GORGEOUSNESS :heart:

Hahaha so they have 15 min to solve the mystery eh, that's not a lot of them. They better think fast.

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2007, 08:30:37 AM »
Risa's dress sounds like a kimono-ed version of her Bokura My Asia dress. Which could only mean one thing.... GORGEOUSNESS :heart:

Basically yeah. x) but it's more of a light sapphire blue. ^^

Chapter 7: WHAT IS THE ANSWER?!

"I got it!" cred Aika. "It's a momoiro kataomoi! (a peach-colored unrequitted love; Aya Matsuura's 5th single)" Unsurprisingly, no way. "*sigh* What the heck is it?" asked Reina to no one in particular. 10 minutes left, or they will be stuck in their fairy tales until 10 years had gone by. "Well, it's a special love you can't buy," said Jun Jun, wrapping her arms on Lin Lin's shoulders. "You can get this love from anyone," added Gocchin.  Just then, Rika took out a message from her pocket. It was the message on the package! "There's one more thing that I think we've overlooked," she said. They all read the last sentence:

It's the kind of love that holds Hello!Project and/or friends together

...."Sisterhood?" guessed Sayumi. No, and 5 minutes left. "Oh! Oh-Oh my God. I can't believe we didn't think of this in the first place," said Risa. "What?" asked Yuko. "Isn't it obvious? It's the love that holds H!P together!" cried Risa. "What? Love of single sales?" asked a puzzled Koharu. "Ha ha, no!" laughed Risa. "It's-"

HAHA ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!!! xDDDDDD I'm leaving this so I'll let you guys guess until Saturday, or until I post the next chapter up. x3

Offline C60533

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2007, 08:43:19 AM »
First, I have to say this has been one interesting fic. Next, is it friendship? Friendship's a kind of love....I suppose.

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2007, 08:59:44 AM »
First, I have to say this has been one interesting fic. Next, is it friendship? Friendship's a kind of love....I suppose.
Lol thanks! And I'll post the answer in the next chapter, and I'll give a prize to whoever guessed right. The prize is really surprising I must say. ^^

This is actually my first MM fanfic. My specialty is mixing MM or my friends in fairy tales, movies, etc.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2007, 09:25:36 AM »
Don't tell me it's love for Tsunku XD J/k.

Or maybe it's love for someone for being who they are. A person can be too cute, wonky, weird, kooky or have over-reactions all the time but the feeling that they don't ever want that person to change is this special love.

Okay I think I just made myself sniff a little XD

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2007, 09:46:20 PM »
Don't tell me it's love for Tsunku XD J/k.

Haha no. A THOUSAND TIMES NO. xP K time's up! No more guesses.

Chapter 8: The Answer Is......

"Isn't it obvious guys?" asked Risa.*drumroll* "IT'S FRIENDSHIP!!!!!! That's the love that holds H!P and friends together!!" Before anyone can reply, they were transported from the castle (and wearing gowns) to Eri's house, wearing clothes they were wearing before.

"Eh? It worked?!" cried Koharu. "Looks like it! So that was answer!!" cried Miki. "Hey Eri, is the slumber party still on?" asked Ai. "Ha-ha yeah. everyone is invited!" replied Eri.

Fifteen minutes later, while everyone's in the pajamas, the party was in full swing! "So the answer was friendship huh? Well, it is true," said Aya to Risa. "Yeah. Hey Eri!" hollered Risa. "What?" "Don't expect me to clean up the mess afterwards. I'm not Cinderisa anymore," she joked.

The moral of the story is Friendship. It's a love you can't buy, yu can get this love from anyone, and it's the love that hold friends together.
                                                       THE END
So the answer is friendship, so that means C60533 is the winner! (gomen na orangesocks xD)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 01:09:12 AM by niigaki_risa »

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Morning Musume Fairy Tales (LAST CHAPTER UP!!)
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2007, 06:12:07 AM »
  :banghead: I didn't think of 'friendship' at all...

Ah, perhaps...MM Fairytales 2?

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2007, 11:46:49 PM »
  :banghead: I didn't think of 'friendship' at all...

Ah, perhaps...MM Fairytales 2?

haha maybe you can help me with that. x) But I'm on a writer's vacation now. :D

Offline haidokun

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2007, 02:28:37 AM »
hahaha cute story. i like the wolf Yossie. hehehehe

Offline kelseyhale

• Member+
  • A Quick One While Roger Daltrey Is Away
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2008, 09:26:01 AM »
Haha, and no, orangesocks, it's not that. I'm glad you guys like it! This is my first MM fanfic.

Chapter 4: Wolf Yossie meets Grandma Aika & Hansel and Gretel

As Sayu was crying her guts out, Yossie found Grandma Aika's house. "Grandma-" started Yossie, but stopped herself to make her voice sound like Koharu. "*ahem* Grandma~! Your kawaii grandaughter is here~!" said Yossie. "Koharu?! OMG COME IN!!!" was the answer. "Hello Aika," said Yossie as she came in, finding Aika with glasses, a bonnet, a gray wig (xDD), and old fashioned clothes sitting on a couch. "Yossie?! Is that yo-you?" asked a shocked Aika. "Yes, and we're in Little Red Riding Hood until we solve this riddle," explained Yossie. "Well, come on! we have to act it ou-" "Aika~! It's Koharu!" Koharu cried outside. "OMG GET INTO THE CLOSET!!!" cried Yossie, as she took an apron from the kitchen, took the glasses, and the bonnet from Aika. "Umph! Even though we're acting this out you don't have to push hard!" said Aika in the closet. "*cough* Come in sweetie," said Yossie in a Grandma voice. "Hi Grandma Aika! I have some trea-" Koharu started to say. "Oh grandma, what big eyes you have!" said Koharu. "All to see my kawaii grandaughter," answered Yossie. "Grandma, what big ears you have!" added Koharu. "All to hear your sweet voice," replied Yossie. "Oh Grandma! What bi-bi-big teeth you have!" said a scared (well not really) Koharu. "All to EAT YOUR GOODIES!" cried Yossie, ripping off the disguise. "OMG!!!! You ain't getting ANY of the treats now!" screamed Koharu, getting a bucket of water to soak Yossie. "Ack! Ack! Okay you win!" said Yossie. "Okay now that's over with, where's Aika?" asked Koharu. "*umph* Here in this closet!" said Aika, coming out of the closet. "Great, now HOW are we going to get outta here? asked Aika. "Hey what's this message?' asked Koharu. It was the message from the Prince! "Okay we have to go to this ball! I mean, we might meet up with everyone else tomorrow night!" cried Yossie, ripping off the wolf costume. "We can stay here, and can get ready tomorrow. I found three ballgowns in the closet," said Aika. "Settled then! We'll go to the ball," announced Koharu.

"Isn't Tokyo great, Jun jun?" asked Lin Lin. "*sigh* Yeah," replied Jun Jun. "Girls, I found this package in front of the door," said Yuko. "Is it for you?"
Of course they read it, blah blah blah, Poof. Man I'm getting Tired repeating this.  :sweat:

"Oh man, don't tell me we're in a fairy tale!" cried Jun Jun. "Okay. We're in Hansel and Gretel," replied Lin Lin. "-_- How are we going to get out of here?" "We have to solve the riddle," replied Lin Lin. As they kept walking, they found a house entirely made out of candy. "Uwaa~! Candyyyyyyy. Looks like we have to act this out, explain Yuko *knows she's the witch* and try to find the other MM girls," said Jun Jun, as she saw Yuuko coming out of the house.

I'll post more later. I have a huge headache now. T_T

GRANDMA AIKA YOUR SO GONNA GET IT!

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2009, 08:00:06 PM »
Jajajajaja I Love Yossie fairytale xDDDDDDDDD

But I guess Miki like the Wolf would be better xD

God!! She knows she's HOT!

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Lips