JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Burger Nuds - Fukanshou

Author Topic: Writers-Christmas Special  (Read 6405 times)

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Writers-Christmas Special
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2006, 12:44:47 PM »
Wait ... did we say Saturday or Sunday? Or was it Friday as in yesterday???

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2006, 02:53:55 PM »
Weekends, I said weekeends o_o

Offline erink

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2006, 04:37:13 PM »
People might have things going on, so I think anytime this weekend is fine as long as we put everyhting in here.

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2006, 07:16:44 PM »
sorry, today I had an emergency (late christmas shopping XD) and i couldn't be here.
erink, I'd like your Miki/Aya idea so, if you start it I could follow from there.

Offline erink

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2006, 11:09:07 PM »
It's a deal Len. I'll get to work on it.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2006, 12:21:03 AM »
Wait so... Are we going with our character idea? The one that seems like a roleplay?

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2006, 11:54:09 AM »
Who's going to do the Yaguchi part??

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline erink

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2006, 04:44:51 PM »
Quote from: freya86;266458
Who's going to do the Yaguchi part??

I guess I could try and get parts of it. We will all have to add or subtract depending on what everyone else does though.

WARNING
From now on the thread will be used by the authors to discuss storylines and post their work. When we are done a new thread will be made containing the story. If you want to avoid spoilers it is highly recomended you avoid this thread.

The beging of Miki's storyline. Comments and suggestions. Let me now if you want to add something in.

Ring.Ring.
Miki reamained face down on her bed. She calculated her course of action. Miki took sleep seriously, and she wasn't going to have anything interfere. After thinking about it for the greater part of 2.7 seconds, Miki settled on "Get the damn thing to stop!" and clumsily searched for the phone with her right hand.

"I will kill you." She answered. Miki was never one for conventonal.
"But, it's me! And I have something good to talk about! You'll wanna hear it!" For four am, the voice on the other end was unbelivably perky.
"Unless what you are about to say includes the words Miki Fujimoto and return to solo carrer, I really don't." Her words were slightly muffled by the pillow, but she was sure that it was heard loud and clear on the other end of the line.
"Mikitan! Come on, Christmas, I wanna talk about Christmas!"
"You can talk about Christmas until you are blue in the face, just don't talk to me about it. Especially at FOUR in the morning."
"The more you cooperate the quicker this will be settled and I will hang up."
There was a rather short pause, Miki  Fujimoto didn't miss a beat.
"Yes, I will do, give, buy, cook, or wear whatever the hell you want me to. Settled? Settled. Night Ay-"
"Miki!"
"Wwwhat?"
"You're spending Christmas with me! We gonna go to your room, cause I didn't get a tree and all, and drink coco, exchange gifts, laugh, and be merry!"
"Alright!" Miki huffed.
"Now you don't have to be a Scrooge about it. I was just-"
Aya's words were cut off as Miki closed the cellphone and tossed it to the other side of the room. The sound it made as it hit on impact brought a smile to Miki's face as she realized it wouldn't be ringing again anytime soon.
"Where was I again? Oh yes.."

At the breakfast table Miki tried to make up for lost time. She was entering a light sleep as Yossie came and sat down across from her.
"Morning"
"Uh fu gib."
"Rough night?"
"Aya called at four in the morning. Four."
Yossie lightly chuckled.
"You know, I love sleep. This is common knowledge. So why would she be so cruel as to call me at four and interrupt that sleep that I lvoe so dearly?"
"She's Aya. She does what she wants." Yossie offered.
"This is true." Miki opened her eyes. "She called to talk about Christmas. Listen, if you are going to call me at four in the morning on my only day off in the past two weeks, it better be something massivley important. Like someone getting into a tragic accident, and even then..."
"So what are you doing?"
"The same thing we always do. Spending Christmas together. That's what is the most frustrating. We always hang out on Christmas togehter. It is just what we do. Whay did she feel it was nessecary to double check? What was with the conformation call?"
Yossie smiled.
"I've never seen you angry about somthing involving Aya. Thought you'd always be up for talking with her."
"You know, I am. She is my best friend. But lines are drawn when you call at four in the morning to talk about Christmas."
"So what are you going to get her?"
"Nothing. I'm going to tell her that her right to a gift went out the window when she called at four in the morning."
Yossie chuckle grew into an audible laugh.
"You probably should.  Chances are she is just going to re-gift you anyway."
Miki paused, then contorted her face.
"You're probably right!"
Yossie laughed again. Miki never failed to amuse her.
"It is such an Aya!" Miki continued. " Typical. That has typical Aya writen all over it.That is just the kinda stunt she would pull. Here I would be searching for the perfect gift for her, and she'd just pull something out of her closet, toss it in a box, slap a bow on it, and call it a day!"
"You know it doesn't sound half bad."
"What?"
"Doing that. I still didn't get Mai or Ayaka presents..."
"Just get them socks and underwear, AGAIN."
"It's probably what will end up happening."
Miki entered her Yossie imperssion, "Because it is very practical and Yoshizawa-like."
"Excactly."

As the two girls sat laughing Mari entered the room.
"Morning!" She cheeerfully exclaimed.
"Morning" Yossie greeted.
"Mornin'" Miki replied.
"What's up?" Mari asked, getting some coffee.
"Nothing. Talking about gifts." Yossie answered.
"Oh, for the big day. Times starting to run out. I'd get a move on."
"What are you up to?" Miki asked, slightly shocked that she even cared at this point.
"Need to go and pick some more stuff up. Mostly some food, you know."
"Oh."
"I'm out of here. Later!"
"Bye." Yossie waved.
"Later." Miki said as Mari left the room.

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2006, 06:05:54 PM »
Quote from: erink;266564
WARNING
From now on the thread will be used by the authors to discuss storylines and post their work. When we are done a new thread will be made containing the story. If you want to avoid spoilers it is highly recomended you avoid this thread.

Jesus! Have you any idea how hard is not to peak?:ONpleeease:  
But I'll be nice and wait quietly to it be ready.:ONwhistle:
Good luck!:ONomamori:
I needed to put al least four letters... ¬¬'

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2006, 12:42:02 PM »
well, right now i'm  at my mom's home and i can't write. but as soon as i'll come back home i'll work on it. i'll take the story where you left it erink, and i'll write aya's part.

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2006, 08:18:53 PM »
OOh... I thought of an Idea for Nono and Aibon. Yet another "Gift of the Magi" ripoff.
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2006, 10:42:15 PM »
sorry for the delay... my computer is officialy dead and now i'm borrowing a friend's pc.. I have something for the fic on my notebook but I don't know when I'll be able to post it.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2006, 05:07:35 PM »
I was almost going to back out of this, (cause I'm so busy) but when I sat down to do it, I realized that now is my chance to write, lol.

"I like the snow." Erika sighed quietly, watching the flakes fall from the window in the lounge area. Yui looked up from her magazine to raise an eyebrow, but otherwise gave no response. Rika didn't even bother moving her eyes from where they were trained on her half painted fingernails.

"Snow is rather nice."

That was the end of that.

Erika sighed, remembering a similar position a few years back, staring out the window at the snow. She suddenly felt like crying and stood, instinctively bringing her hand to her face. “I’m gonna go grab a smoke.” She mumbled with a Hokkaido accent, Rika didn’t pay her any mind, but Yui watched her go with concern.

The trek through the building took almost no time and soon, after avoiding everyone (except a grumpy Miki) and despite the snow, Erika found herself on the roof, a common hangout for the smokers. She’d had some interesting conversations with unlikely people up here, including Natsumi-san and young Shimizu-chan. Not to mention Nakazawa-san, Mikitty, and of course- “Hey.” Kimura Asami.

“Thought I’d find you up here. You know, for someone who reportedly hates the cold as much as you do, you sure play in the snow a lot.” Asami reached out and flicked her lighter under the thin unlit cigar hanging loosely from Erika’s lips. When the flame lit up the tip, she automatically took a few puffs, releasing sweet smelling smoke into the air.

“I’ve been feeling a little down.” If anyone would sympathize with her, it would be the Country Musume leader.

“Homesick?” Of course Asami knew just what was wrong, she always did.

“Was I like this last year?” Erika leaned over the railing and blew smoke from between her teeth, careful not to drop her last cigar.

“You got to go home last year.” Asami pointed out, snagging the cigar and taking a puff. She made a face, “How do you smoke these things? They taste like flowers.”

“Easily.” Asami placed the cigar back in Erika’s mouth, “It reminds me of my mother. She always smoked these American imported things. I couldn’t remember what they were called, but my brand is the closest to what I remember them smelling like.” Erika felt her eyes glaze over slightly with memories.

“It was Yui who sent me to find you.” Erika turned surprised eyes on her friend, “She was worried about you. Maybe you should talk to her.” Asami turned and walked away without another word, leaving more recent memories swimming through Erika’s thoughts.

----Is this okay? Or are we supposed to connect all the stories or something?

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2006, 07:43:39 AM »
ook, here's my part, at least for now.
Tanachan, I added Nono at the end so, if it can't connect with your part please tell me and I'll change it, ok?
rndmnwierd:  I think it's ok. Sure there'll be some way to connect with the whole fic XD

-------------------------------------------

Yoshizawa was walking through the lobby humming Ambitious! happily when something caught her attention. It was a noise coming from one of the couches, a soft voice, with some hints of desperation.

“Come on, come on, come on…”

Her suspicions were right. Approaching the couch stealthily, she could see how a nervous Aya Matsuura was holding her phone tightly, waiting for an answer from the other side of the line.

“Pick up the damn phone!” she shouted to the cell-phone.
“That’s going to be difficult ‘cause someone made her crash her phone against the floor past night”

Hearing an unexpected voice behind her, Aya turned her head and looked at the Morning Musume’s leader with a killer glare.

“You know, this time you’re girlfriend’s really pissed”
“She’s not my girlfriend!” Aya’s checks turned red and she tried to change to another subject “Anyway.., you’ve seen her?”
“Yeah. We’ve been talking about how annoying can be a phone call at four in the morning”
“But it was about Christmas!” said Matsura enthusiastically defending her point of view.
“You really don’t know your friend, don’t you?” more than a question, Yossi’s sentence was an statement “Miki has priorities and sleep is at the top of her list, right before parties, work and annoying friends”

Aya lowered her head and stay pensive for a moment. Maybe it was true that she’s been doing a bit too much about the whole thing with Christmas, but Miki shouldn’t be so upset. They were friends after all, best friends, and it was normal to want to talk with her, whatever hour it was, right?

She was ready to defend herself with a whole speech about friendship and raised her head again, but all the words disappear when she found Yossi face to face with her, just a few inches away.

“Why don’t you forget about that selfish girl and have some fun?” asked the older with a mischievous smile.
“With you, for example?”

If Yoshizawa wanted to play that game, Aya knew how to do it too. The soloist just hoped that Yossi didn’t want to go too far or she would be in trouble, because they where dangerously close…

“Yocchan! Yocchan!”

Saved by the bell or, being precise, by a hyperactive Nozomi Tsuji holding a big box in her arms and smiling like crazy.

“Look what arrived from Nara! Let’s find Rika-chan to open it!”

Yossi nodded and stand up from the couch as if she wasn’t doing anything important, totally forgetting about the younger girl next to her.

“Matsuura…” she said turning to Aya before leaving “For once, make some effort and give Miki a real Christmas. She deserves it”

-----------------

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2007, 10:12:24 PM »
This lasted real long, huh? I like how you continued the original storyline len, and I like clueless Aya. And then your mention of Nono and the mysterious gift from Nara.

Offline erink

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2007, 10:55:14 PM »
It was a lot to do in a short amount of time. Guess we should just shelf it until later. Maybe a better chance to get everyone coordinated and what not. Oh well, I tried.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2007, 01:53:09 AM »
I think we should just put down what we have and figure out how to connect them when we have everything here. Then tweak them til they fit and pick someone to post the whole finished product.

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2007, 03:40:37 PM »
We did a surprising lot from nothing.

On the bright side...we have 11 and a half more months till Christmas!! haha XD

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Burger Nuds - Fukanshou