JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: No Regret Life - Migite no Arika

Author Topic: Make Your Move | Chapter 2 | MaYuki  (Read 8796 times)

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Make Your Move | Chapter 2 | MaYuki
« on: November 18, 2012, 05:12:36 PM »
Hey, guys! My laptop is back~ Sad to say some files that I hadn't save to my USB were deleted... like half of the final chapter of The Idol on an Idol. But I can make it again, though. Since The Idol of an Idol is ending, I have a MaYuki this time!

Note: MaYuki are both 21 here

Chapter 1

Tick... Tick... Tick...

Tap... Tap... Tap...

"So—"

"Ehemm..."

His eyebrows furrowed "Why won't y—"

"Ehemm..."

His expression turned blank "Are you ser—"

"Ehermm..."

He rubbed his temple "Look,"

Before she could say a word, he stood up his seat brusquely leaving the woman with speechless eyes

"I don't have time for fun and games, Miss. I have work to attend to and not some word games with someone who spilled coffee on me!"

"Hey! Look here, Mister! Just because you're my boss, an accident was an accident! There's no need to get cranky over that!"

"Of course there's no need to get cranky over someone spilling coffee on your new suit!" He said sarcastically "You didn't even say sorry, Miss."

"How could someone say sorry to someone so rude, huh?" She had a smug look

"Well, that person who you're saying is rude happens to be your boss! Do you realize what I can do to you?" He leaned into the woman

"Pfft yeah you can fire me or something. But there are a lot of jobs out there, Mister Watanabe!" He chuckled with pride

"Oh, yeah. I read your résumé. Seems it took you a couple of months to get into my company, yes?"

She blushed and pushed the man away from her "Okay, fine. I'm sorry..." He laughed and patted the woman's head

"Alright," He sat back down and took the documents on the table "So, Kashiwagi Yuki. 21 yrs. old. From Kagoshima... Wow, that's pretty far from Akihabara."

"Hai." He continued reading the documents and the smiled plastered on his face kept growing brighter

"W-what's up with that smile, Watanabe-sama..?" Yuki started feeling uncomfortable on her seat.

"Oh, nothing." He smiled "I'll properly introduce myself. I'm Watanabe Yuuma. Also 21 yrs. old. Let's have a fresh start, Yuki-san." Yuuma offered his hand

Yuki took his hand and shook it "Un!" Yuuma smirked and pulled back his hand.

"Alright. So, starting now, you'll work as my Secretary."

Yuki nodded "Alright, Watanabe-sama."

"Oh, and Yuuma is fine."

"Err... Alright, Yuuma..."

"Your first task is to get me some clothes from my cabinet over there." Yuuma pointed to a cabinet near the door.

"Okay—WAIT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Yuki's eyes got wider when she saw her boss unbuttoning his blue polo shirt.

"Eh? What does it look like to you, playing with legos? I'm taking off my clothes, baka!" After his last word, he resumed unbuttoning his shirt.

Yuki shook her head to get all those unwanted thoughts away. She opened the cabinet and started to choose which tie, polo, blazer, and pants would fit her boss today.

"Hey, are you done there?" She turned back to Yuuma and was greeted by a well-toned, muscular body with 4 pack abs. Unconsciously, her jaw dropped and her eyes widened but she was awoken by Yuuma's chuckle "Enjoying the view, are we?"

"Ehh?! Err.. N-no! Um... W-which t-tie would you l-like..?" Yuki blushed in embarrassment and tried to avoid contact with her boss.

Unfortunately for Yuki, Yuuma walked up to the cabinet and started choosing. Yuki could've sworn this was the most embarrassing yet best day of her life. "Hmm.. Get the black long blazer and that gray colored khaki pants."

"O-okay." Yuki tried to reach for the blazer but it was so high up above. Yuuma mentally face-palmed himself.

"Alright. Just go get me another coffee or something. I'll just... take care of myself from here." Yuki felt like she screwed up big time.

"Are you sure, Yuuma-sama?" Yuki tilted her head unknowing that she looked too cute in Yuuma's eyes.

"Oh, Kami-sama, why her?!" Yuuma thought as he turned away from Yuki so his blush wouldn't be seen. "Er.. Yeah. Just go or.. or I'll fire you!" Yuuma's eyes widened to his own statement "Shit."

"Eh?! Alright, I'll go! I'll be back in a minute!" Yuki rushed out of the room.

PAAKKK

This time, Yuuma face-palmed himself too hard. "Lame excuse, Yuuma. Very lame excuse."

------ oTL -------

A few minutes later...

"Yuuma-sama, I'm back with your coffee!" Yuki stood in front of Yuuma's table as he was signing some papers. Yuki took a peek at what his boss was wearing. And to her surprise he wasn't a kitsch. He wore the black long blazer from earlier and the gray khaki pants along with a light-green shirt inside.

"Put it on the table." Yuki nodded in response. She placed the coffee down on the table. Suddenly, the coffee spilled down when Yuuma had bumped his chair to his table. Now, some parts of the documents were wet. "Holy shit! Now, my documents are wet!!" Yuuma quickly took the documents away from the table.

"I'm sorry, Yuuma-sama! I'll clean it right away!" Before Yuki could run away and look for a towel, Yuuma caught her wrist on a tight grip.

"Y-yuuma-sama, I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!" Yuki closed her eyes, expecting a harsh slap or something but instead, the grip on her wrist loosened.

".. I won't hurt you. It's not your fault either. Please calm down." Yuki opened her eyes and she found her boss scratching his cheek with one finger.

"B-But I spilled your coffee on your documents!"

"No. It was me. I bumped the table causing the coffee to spill."

"Oh..." Yuki looked away.

"Umm... Let me show you where the towels are." Yuuma led Yuki to a drawer filled with towels. As Yuki was going to get one, her fingers met with Yuuma's.

"Gomen..." Yuuma flinched, leaving a blushing Yuki.

------ oTL -------

Half past 7 in the evening...

Yuki was sorting out her boss' schedule for tomorrow and was signing some papers for him. She had to do her work fast because she was the only one in the building. After a couple of minutes, the door suddenly opened revealing her boss, playing with his keys.

"Eh?" Yuki stood up and bowed "Welcome back, Yuuma-sama!" Yuuma smiled and walked up to Yuki's table.

"Did you know that 6 PM is the curfew of our staff here, Yuki?"

"Eh?!" Yuki glanced at the clock and it was almost 8 PM "Oh my! I didn't know, Yuuma-sama! I'm so sorry!" Yuki bowed again but Yuuma just giggled

"Whatever. So, are you done with that?" Yuki shook her head. "Alright. Just finish that tomorrow. Where's your house located?"

"Umm... I currently stay in a hotel." Yuuma's eyebrows furrowed

"What? Why?"

"Well, I recently got kicked out from the apartment I was staying in so I'm staying in this cheap hotel until I get good money."

"That's pitiful! .. Tell you what! I'll make a deal with you."

"What deal?" Yuki tilted her head

"I'll let you stay in my condo for as long as you like BUT you have to act as my girlfriend!"

"WHAT?!" Yuki's reaction queen face popped out making Yuuma scratch his head

"Hey, this is a good deal! It's all free as long as you'll serve yourself!"

"Why do I even need to act as your girlfriend?!"

"You see, my grandfather is coming home and he needs to see me with a girlfriend or he will take away the company from me! That means you will also lose your job if I'll lose mine!" Yuki panicked

"Okay, okay! I'll do it!" Yuuma's eyes brightened up and he unconsciously kissed Yuki's cheek.

"Thank you so much!!" Yuki blushed and touched her cheek. As Yuuma was telling her all sort of things she needed to do, she just couldn't help thinking, "Kami-sama, why him? Why does my boss have to be so sexy?!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

I hope you guys liked it. Please give me some ideas on how this story will progress since I just thought of this. BTW, I'll update The Idol of an Idol tomorrow. Reviews guys!  :deco:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 07:33:22 PM by ChuuuPuffss »
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Re: Make Your Move | MaYuki
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 05:52:05 PM »
Chuu-san you comeback,
This one great too!

Thank for this new update
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline marisado

• Mariko Shinoda's #1 Fan
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 06:22:00 PM »
ah ah Yuki so lucky!! Getting a sexy boss like that XD LOL

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 09:20:06 PM »
Wohoo, new story and It's mayuki!

It's great! :D

Okay, I'll wait for the update hehe

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 10:56:06 PM »
Woooooah it is really interesting!!! :love:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline lovemariharu

• Member+
  • SNH48 Savoki赵嘉敏 推し
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 11:11:17 PM »
Yow..

Author-sama.. Please update XD XD

I'm not MaYuki shipper..
But MaYuki relationship sure is funny..
All the time.. XD XD

Please do update soon :D :D
Waiting so badly :D

Offline dirtydeeds

• ecchi
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 04:45:32 AM »
I'm pretty sure you just killed me with this sudden gender bender MaYuki ongoing. i love it i love it i love it  :cow: mayu as a businessman and Yuki as his secretary got me right in the feels
i will hate you if you don't update this :tama-mad:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2012, 07:16:09 AM »
MAYUKI!!!
I wonder when i can read the next update,..XD :nervous

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2012, 08:32:30 AM »
imaginin on mayu as a businessman! pffffttttt
and Yuki as secretary..
tension on the office!
love the plot!

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2012, 03:00:18 PM »
Chuuuuupuffs-san.. This is amazing..please update..  :bow:  :bow:

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2012, 07:32:23 PM »
Update is here :3 And credits to : Creamcracker for this plot! Thanks, Cream-o! Hope you guys enjoy it aaand please mind the mistakes I supposedly made. 

Chapter 2

Ring... Ring... Ring...

"Arghh..."

"Hai.. Watanabe Yuu—"

"Yuuma, I just want to inform you that I will be arriving there 3 days from now."

Yuuma's eyes suddenly widened despite from just waking up. He recognizes that hoarse voice anywhere

"G-grandfather? 3 days?!"

He sat up and scratched his messy bed hair

"Yes, 3 days. And did you just wake up? It's 10 AM for God's sake, Yuuma!"

"H-Hai. Sorry, Grandfather. Do you need me to pick you up when you arrive?"

"No need. I'll go straight to your company's main building at 2 PM sharp. Alright?"

"Okay, grandfather."

Beep...

Yuuma looked at his phone's screen with an annoyed look

"Tsch! He hung up on me. Stupid old man. I am not supposed to wake up this early today.."

He sighed and got out from his bed. He got a gray shirt and rushed downstairs, ignoring his clothes scattered on the floor of his room. As he got out, he heard clanging sounds that were annoying his ears. So, he rushed down and saw Yuki trying so hard to cook.

"Oi, Yuki."

Yuki jumped and was surprised when she turned around. There was a half-naked Yuuma putting his shirt on with a scowl on his face.

"Y-Yuuma-sama! I-I-I... I was t-trying to c-c-cook..!"

Yuki felt she was going to have a nosebleed soon. Yuuma sighed and faced Yuki

"Who said you're allowed to cook, huh?"

"N-No one.. It's just that I wanted to show my appreciation to you b-by cooking you a m-meal..."

Yuki looked down with tears forming in the corner of her eyes. Yuuma seemed to noticed this and felt guilty

"Ahh, geez. Don't cry in front of me, Yuki!"

Yuki looked up to Yuuma as the tears came streaming down her face. Yuuma panicked

"Shoot, please don't cry! Oh my God, how do I make you stop?! Err.."

Yuuma thought of the possible ways to make a girl to stop crying. But the only thing he was sure of to do was to hug her.

"Ah, here goes nothing, then."

Without warning, he wrapped Yuki in his long, slender arms. Yuki kept crying on his shoulder as he ran his fingers through Yuki's soft, raven hair

"I'm sorry. Please don't be scared anymore. I'm just in a bad mood."

The wet feeling Yuuma felt decreased as Yuki quietly peeked out of his chest

"I shouldn't be crying. I have to do my job."

Yuki was about to go back and take a shower until Yuuma grabbed her wrist

"Wait, Yuki."

Yuki blushed "What..?"

"Umm... I-I'm actually free today a-and... I was thinking m-maybe we should... have a d-date or something..?"

Yuki looked at Yuuma with a surprised face and saw his cheeks were red

"A date?"

"I-If you don't want to it's okay.. I mean, there are some other days and I think I'll check m-my sched—"

Yuki silenced Yuuma with her finger. She showed a heart-warming smile that only made Yuuma's cheeks turn into a deeper shade of red

"Okay. Since I'm your secretary, I confirmed that you don't have any appointments today. But what's the date for, anyway?"

"Eh? It's to uhh... practice being in that kind of relationship.."

"Practice?" Yuki eyed Yuuma suspiciously "Yuuma-sama hasn't been in a relationship before?!"

Yuuma turned away in embarrassment and slowly shook his head. Yuki smirked

"I was expecting you to be some kind of player at first,"

Yuki giggled

"Hey..!"

"But.. you aren't. You're this cute, flustered cyborg."

Yuuma couldn't take the embarrassment anymore. He looked away again

"Oh, we better get ready, then."

Yuuma released Yuki's wrist and she rushed upstairs to get ready. Yuuma felt as if his heart was going to pop out of his chest to too much cute moments

"I can't handle this feeling at all..."

==== OTL ====

Half an hour later; in the car

Yuki looked like she was so excited as she kept on humming a certain song. Yuuma, on the other hand, was nervous. This is going to be the first time he's hanging out with a girl except from his mother and his cousins. The main problem was, he didn't know how to do those couple stuff. He started the engine and they took off from the parking lot of the condo.

"Ne, Yuuma-sama, where are you taking me?"

Something clicked in Yuuma's head

"Eh? Oh, I forgot to ask you. What kind of date do you like..?"

Yuki's face dropped

"You didn't plan on where to take me?"

"I don't even know what to do! This is my first!"

Yuki sighed and decided to let Yuuma off the hook

"Well, let's go to a near by Amusement park!"

Yuuma's eyebrows furrowed

"Why can't we just go to Disneyland—"

"You asked me where I want to go, Yuuma-sama. And Disneyland is too expensive."

"Expensive? I can get you whatever you want."

"Yuuma-sama has a lot to learn. You don't buy a woman's happiness."

"Argh! Fine. We'll go to the nearest Amusement park, sheesh."

==== OTL ====

A few minutes later...

"Yaaay! We're finally here!"

Yuki quickly walked in the Amusement park as Yuuma was paying for the tickets. Unexpectedly, there were a lot of people and he didn't want to separate from Yuki. Not that he's worried for her but he's worried for himself. So, without thinking, he intertwined his hands with Yuki's.

"E-Eh..?"

Yuuma blushed "I don't want you to get away from my sight."

"U-Un.."

Yuki started dragging Yuuma everywhere. Once they started on the roller coaster, she was all clingy to Yuuma. And Yuuma was all, tsun-tsun. When that ride was over, Yuuma thought Yuki was some sort of drunk person.

"Oh my God, let's go, Yuuma-sama!"

Unexpectedly, Yuuma ended up waiting for Yuki outside the Women's restroom. When she got out, she started dragging him all over again. Yuki decided to go to that place where they feed the animals.

"Ne, Yuuma-sama, if your girlfriend says she wants a dog, would you buy one for her?"

"What? No."

"You're so cruel. You're such an amateur at this dating thing! Hmph!"

Yuki tried to ignore Yuuma and started feeding the animals. Yuuma snickered

"Ha! You're ignoring me now?"

Yuki just rolled her eyes and kept feeding the animals. Yuuma didn't like being ignored so, her grabbed Yuki's hand forcefully

"Oi, talk to me!"

"I'm not talking to a jerk."

"Okay! Fine, I've learned my lesson. I'll buy my girlfriend a dog! Happy, now?"

"Yup!"

"Ahh! You know why I said no?"

"Why?"

"Because my girlfriend might get jealous if I pay more attention to the dog than her. Tehehehe~"

Yuki blushed and fed the animals again

"Your girlfriend might just make you feel jealous instead of you doing it."

==== OTL ====

"Kyaa! Y-Yuuma-samaa!!"

Yuki kept on clinging on Yuuma as they ran away from the ghost that just popped out

"Y-Yuki, I can't run anymore."

Yuuma kept on panting but Yuki pulled him up

"Mou, Yuuma-sama! They're coming, come on! Hurry!!"

Suddenly, a bunch of zombies were behind them, making those weird creepy sounds

"Kyaaaaaa!! Yuuma-sama, let's go!"

The both of them kept on running until Yuki tripped.

"Yuki!"

The zombies were getting closer so Yuuma had to choose. To hear Yuki yelling at him or carry her all the way out. Yuki's shouting was enough for Yuuma's ears. So, he carried her bridal style until they got out of the booth.

"A-Arigatou..."

Yuki was blushing hard as she fixed her dress

"I had to protect my ears."

"What?"

Yuki looked at Yuuma with a confused face

"Nothing."

Yuuma walked away expressionless. Yuki finally got tired and decided to go home but she saw something she wanted to try again after a matter of time

"Ah! Yuuma look! Purikura!"

Yuuma snapped his head to the direction where Yuki was pointing

"Pu..ri..kura...? Do you want to try it out or something?"

Without even answering Yuuma's question, Yuki pulled Yuuma into the booth. As they both sat down, the countdown was already starting

"Yuuma!"

Yuuma was startled and didn't know what to do. So, he smiled and stared at the camera

"Yuuma, do a pose!"

Yuki clung on Yuuma's arm and smiled brightly. Yuuma sweat-dropped and just did a pose. Until the next picture, they did another pose again. But the 4th one startled Yuuma. He felt a warm sensation on his cheek. And unconsciously, he smiled when the photo was taken. After editing the photos, that was the time Yuuma noticed that the warm sensation he felt was Yuki's kiss.

"Ooh~ This is so nice and warm! I'm definitely satisfied! Aren't you, Yuuma-kun?"

"Eh? Yeah.. I had fun."

Yuuma had noticed that Yuki had started calling her Yuuma-kun instead of Yuuma-sama

"Great! I'm sure you learned a lot!"

"Y-yeah.."

"Then, let's go home~"

Yuki clung unto Yuuma again as they went out of the amusement park.

"What is this funny feeling in my stomach...?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Yay~ Hope you guys liked it lol. Reviews, please :3
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
Re: Make Your Move | Chapter 2 | MaYuki
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2012, 08:26:21 PM »
Wahahahaha I love it MORE!!!! :heart:

It is really funny!!!! :twothumbs
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2012, 07:52:31 PM »
 :lol: haha, the lovely, innocent, cute fresh couple!
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline korisunyan

• Dakishimecha Ikenai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • devota de la diosa riho
    • rihobaex
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2012, 02:06:33 AM »
Hiii, new reader, your fanfic is very good, please continue  :deco:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2013, 04:33:36 AM »
Popcorn??where are u??are u there? XD

Still waiting...and waiting..and waiting...
Ahhhh...i cant wait!
Update soon!
 :nervous

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2013, 08:04:10 PM »
still waiting, this is really one good fic
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2013, 06:35:16 AM »
Hello :)

Please Update Soon!

I really like this! :D

Thanks
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2013, 04:45:52 PM »
Popcorn??where are u??are u there? XD

Still waiting...and waiting..and waiting...
Ahhhh...i cant wait!
Update soon!
 :nervous
its me again..POPCORN!!!
update soon *pout*

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2013, 04:23:24 AM »
I MISSED THIS TOO

Offline affiber

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kashiwagi Yuki is my kami oshi~
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2013, 04:58:14 PM »
I REALLY LOVE IT. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :lol: :lol: :thumbsup :thumbsup

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: No Regret Life - Migite no Arika