JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - LOVE TRIP

Author Topic: [kyaaa_ana's fanfic] Heart's Panic! Announcement! (6.8.15)  (Read 24561 times)

Offline Wmatsui.love

• trying to love everything i do
Re: [kyaaa_ana's fanfic] Heart's Panic! Ch.13 (8.30.14)
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2014, 08:42:04 AM »
Ah hello Author san
kkkkee...woah rena being dominant ....it must be sexy right#plak
i pray for you jurina Lol....
ah actually i really wish u will make some smeky scene about rena being dominant in here#plak (im sorry i just cant help ma self)
ahahha just kidding author san
i will wait for the next update...ganbatte
ur story really good.... :twothumbs

fighting

Offline kyaaa_ana

• Aidoru ni naritai no~
Re: [kyaaa_ana's fanfic] Heart's Panic! Ch.14 (9.20.14)
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2014, 07:12:15 PM »
Whhoooaaa. This took so long, but I pulled an all nighter last night to finish this for you, so you should be happy. u.u But anyways, I don't like school. - n - It's taking away time from the internet. Well, here you go, chapter 14~~!!

The next morning, Rena woke up on the couch with Jurina laying on top of her. She saw the rays of sun come through the curtains and took a glance at the clock. "Only seven..." She thought to herself. Rena moved her gaze from the clock to Jurina's sleeping face and breathed deeply, careful not to wake the idol. She looked over every feature of Jurina's sleeping face. The way strands of her hair would fall over her face and her soft smile. She brought her hand up to Jurina's face, gently pushing aside the stray strands of hair from her face and tucking them behind her ear. She then pulled her hand away, admiring Jurina's face.

A few seconds later, Jurina stirred in her sleep, her eyes fluttering open. Rena smiled softly at the sleepy girl, whispering a good morning. "How did you sleep?" Jurina looked up at Rena, her smile becoming wider. "I slept great." She laughed, "And you?" Rena nooded in agreement with Jurina, "Mm. I slept great too."

Jurina went back to her original position, laying her head on Rena's chest and sighing contentedly. Rena had wanted to get up from the couch, but seeing as Jurina laid her head back down, she stopped herself. She decided to let Jurina stay as she was for a few more minutes. Just then, a question popped up in Rena's mind.

"Hey," she gently shook the younger one to get her attention. To Rena's dismay, Jurina did not get up. She shook her a few more times, but Jurina still did not get up. She knew that Jurina was messing with her, and annoyed by that, she scrunched her nose, threatening the younger.

"If you don't get up, I won't give you any kisses anymore." She huffed, then turned her head away from Jurina. Hearing the sudden statement, the idol immediately turned to face Rena, only to be faced with the elder's cheek. She jut her lower lip out, then, without warning, Jurina moved up and playfully bit Rena's cheek. The elder gasped, turning quickly to face Jurina.

"What was that for?" Rena whined, her hand coming up to rub her cheek and a pout decorating her face. Jurina's lips curved into a grin, letting out a giggle. "Aww, is my Rena hurt~?"

Hearing what Jurina had called her, she held in her gasp, her face turning into a shade of red. She couldn't even process what had just happened.

"Wh-What did you just call me?"

"Huh? Oh," Jurina smirked, "I said, you're my Rena."

"Y-yours?" Rena's face turned a shade darker, her hands coming up to cover face. "Don't~ It's too embarrassing."

Seeing Rena cover her face, Jurina sat up, straddling the older girl. She took both of Rena's hands, removing them from her face, staring into Rena's eyes. "Yes, mine. You're mine, and only mine. And you'll be mine, forever. My girlfriend."

"Stop it~" Rena turned her head away, only to have Jurina turn her head back to face her by the chin.

"Oh, come on, Rena." Jurina leaned in closer towards Rena, a grin on her face as she watched the elder girl's red face. " Would you rather I call someone else mine then?"

Rena gasped at the sudden question, pouting as she tried to turn her head away, but it was held firmly in place by Jurina. The idol raised a brow, "Well? If you don't answer me, I really will go and call someone else mine."

"No.. " Rena wrapped her arms around Jurina's neck, "I won't let you, because you're mine, and I won't let anyone else have you."

Jurina licked her lips, biting her lower lip. "Mm~ I like possessive Rena~" Jurina leaned down even closer to Rena in a teasing manner, their lips several inches apart. Rena couldn't take it anymore, how close they were, and Jurina knew. Jurina knew all too well. The younger girl could feel the elder's breath against her own lips, curving them into a grin. Not in the mood to be teased, and not being able to control herself anymore, she harshly pulled Jurina down, crashing her lips against the idol's.

This had totally caught Jurina off guard, but soon after, her eyes slowly closed, returning the kiss. Then, Rena started pulling Jurina closer to her, tilting her head to the side and pressing her lips against the others harder, as if she wanted to bruise the idol's lips. Slowly, Rena made her way down to Jurina's jawline, and like before, Rena swiftly flipped the two over and onto the floor, with Rena on top. She had pinned Jurina's hands up above her head by the wrists, and from the jawline, she made her way down to Jurina's neck, suckling and biting.

Feeling Rena's lips roam around on the surface of her neck, Jurina tilted her head a bit, allowing Rena better access to her skin. Just then, while lightly running her lips over the younger one's neck, Rena heard a quiet moan escape from Jurina. After hearing it, she smirked, going back to the place that she had just passed over and began to suck and bite on it. Jurina let out soft whimpers, clenching her fists. Hearing the whimpers, Rena backed away from Jurina's neck, marvelling the mark that she had left, then, moving up to Jurina's ear, she whispered, "Did you like that, hm~?" She slowly and gently licked Jurina's ear, earning a gasp and a soft moan from the girl.

Rena chuckled, letting go of Jurina's wrists, and sitting up, straddling the younger girl. After Rena had sat up, Jurina got up, leaning back on her elbows for support, biting her bottom lip and looking up at Rena.

"Like I said, I think I like you being dominant~"

"Oh, is that so~? Maybe I should be dominant more often then?" She gazed at Jurina's hopeful face, and then teased her. "Or maybe I should tease you and then leave you hanging and wanting for more?" Jurina's face immediately turned into a pout as she scrunched her nose. Rena laughed at the idol's reaction, "But that's only because I like you being the dominant one, you know?"

"Mm.. Really?" Jurina brought up one of her hands, cupping Rena's cheek, then moved it to the back of her neck. Rena leaned down a bit, nodding in reply to the question. "Mhm.. Really." Jurina gently pulled Rena closer to her and closed the gap between them with a soft kiss.

After a while, they pulled away from each other reluctantly, smiling. Jurina let herself fall back onto the floor, stretching out her body under Rena. The idol then began gazing at and staring down Rena's body. Noticing this, Rena looked down at Jurina.

"What are you doing?" Rena looked at Jurina with a suspicious look, crossing her arms across her chest.

The corners of Jurina's lips curved into a smile. "Oh, nothing. Just that your body looks so amazing. I just want to touch it all day long." The idol let out a laugh, reaching her hands towards Rena's body.

"You're such a pervert." Rena stated, scoffing. She had not noticed that Jurina was moving her hands closer to her own body.

"Only for you~" Ignoring Rena's statement, she let her hands touch Rena's knees, and continued to move them up her thighs.

Feeling Jurina's hands up her thighs, Rena grabbed them by the wrist, removing them from her thighs. "Stop it~" Rena stood up, releasing Jurina's hands and stretched. Even after she got up, Jurina was still laying on the floor. Rena narrowed her eyes at the younger one, "Aren't you going to get up? The floor's dirty, you know? Or is it that you want me to help you up?"

Hearing the last question, Jurina extended her hand, waiting for Rena to take it. Rena, however, gave an 'are you serious' face to her, but took her hand nonetheless. Rena feigned weakness as she tried to pull Jurina up. "Jurina~ You're too fat. I can't pull you up."

"Oh, come on. Put some more muscle into it. It's not that I'm fat, it's just that you're weak."

Upon hearing her girlfriend underestimate her strength, Rena stopped faking and used all her power to pull Jurina up, which probably wasn't a good idea. Using too much power with pulling Jurina up, Jurina had crashed into her and the both fell onto the couch in a sitting position, Jurina on top of Rena.

"Now I'm the one on top. Again." Jurina let out a laugh, wrapping her arms around Rena's neck. Rena nodded in agreement, smirking, "But just because you're on top, it doesn't mean you're the dominant one in this situation." Rena stuck out her tongue playfully, and taking the chance, Jurina quickly took it into her mouth, a sharp gasp escaping from the elder.

She continued kissing Rena, sucking on her tongue once in a while and earning a couple of moans. Satisfied, Jurina pulled away, her gaze still on Rena's lips. "Oh, is that so? So I'm not the dominant one in this situation?" She then moved her gaze from the older's lips to her eyes, leaning in closer. "Hm? Am I, or am I not?" She leaned in even closer, whispering into Rena's ear. "Tell me, Rena~"

Rena could feel Jurina's breath against her ear and down her neck, making her start to feel hot. To avoid it going further, Rena playfully pushed Jurina. "S-stop."

"Stop what, hm?" Jurina looked at Rena with a sly look, leaning in once again. Her face was getting closer to Rena's, but it was stopped by Rena's hand covering the idol's face and pushing it away a bit. "Stop whatever you're doing, of course. And don't you have work?"

This would be the time that Jurina would be panicking, since she was late for work, but luckily she remembered that she had taken some days off, and shook her head in response. "Nope, no work today. What about you? Don't you have to be at the cafe?"

"I do, but not until nine today." Rena replied. She was thankful that Yuka had pushed her schedule for that day back to nine instead of the usual seven thirty. "And it's only seven thirty, so I still have more than an hour."

Jurina nodded in understanding. "I see. Then... I'll go with you today then!"

"Eh? Are you sure you want to? I mean, you can, but you can also stay here, if you wanted." Rena wrapped her arms around Jurina's waist, pulling her closer.

"I'm sure! I want to accompany you. If I stay here, I might get too bored and spam your phone with messages." Jurina laughed a bit, leaning her head against Rena's shoulder.

Rena stopped for a bit, thinking. "That does seem like something you would do.. I guess you could come along with me."

Jurina lifted her head off of Rena's shoulder and her smile turned into a wide grin. "Yaaayy!!"

Rena laughed at Jurina's excitement, admiring the idol's features as she grinned and exclaimed out.

"Is this how it feels like to be in love? To have found true happiness?"

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2014, 07:28:10 PM »
It's nice to see you back. Thank you for the chapter!
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2014, 07:45:45 PM »
Thank you~ :twothumbs
This fic has so much cuteness between wmatsui :mon inluv:
"Mm~ I like possessive Rena~" Jurina leaned down even closer to Rena in a teasing manner
I think everyone like's Rena's possessive side  :mon sweat:
Seems like Jurina is showing her perverted side :mon lol:
Rena stuck out her tongue playfully, and taking the chance, Jurina quickly took it into her mouth, a sharp gasp escaping from the elder.
Rena wasn't expecting that, now was she :hehehe:
Depending on the situation, both Matsui's can become really dominant towards each other :mon determined:
Jurina accompanying Rena to her job, I wonder how things will turn out :mon huh2:
I'll wait for next chapter :tama-heart:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2014, 11:31:40 PM »
YES!!!

Wmatsui become couple

They so sweet in the morning, kyaaaa *fangiring*

Update soon

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2014, 04:20:48 AM »
KYAAAA XD that's erotic... And I enjoyed it LOL

Fluffy fluffy~ more update!

Offline lahika

• GANBARENA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am from Indonesia. Just a dust of Rena's Fan
« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2014, 06:23:01 AM »
I've read it at tumblr,,first.... But bcz bad connection I wanna reply here. with my phone.
Thank you.... I don't know.. But I really hope there are some smutty in next chapter after I read this chapter. LOL

Thank you for the update.

My Tumblr
lahika48.tumblr.com

Offline kyaaa_ana

• Aidoru ni naritai no~
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2014, 02:57:14 AM »
I'm sorry that I have not updated. It's not that I don't want to write the story anymore, but it's because my laptop's charger broke (a month ago, actually) and I haven't been able to continue because my file for Ch. 15 is in there. But feel free to ask me questions about my stories @ kyaaaana.tumblr.com/ask  :) I'll be waiting for them then~

Offline kyaaa_ana

• Aidoru ni naritai no~
Re: [kyaaa_ana's fanfic] Heart's Panic! Ch.15 (12.22.14)
« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2014, 04:45:20 AM »
After a (literally) long wait, I present to you, chapter 15. Hope you'll have fun reading, and I'm sorry that it took such a long time it's because my laptop broke.

- 3 months later -

"Ah, shit.." Rena muttered under her breath. "I'm going to be late." Rushing around her house, she quickly put on her coat and her shoes, quickly leaving her house and jogging to the cafe.

It was mid December, and the cafe was in the festivities of Christmas. That meant more work hours for Rena. As for Jurina, she had been cast in a drama, and her fourth single was going to be released soon.

Rena made her way through the busy streets of Tokyo, and arrived at the cafe just before she would be considered late. Entering the cafe, she was panting lightly, making her way to the emloyee room to get her apron and name tag on. Upon arriving into the room, Airi greeted her.
"Look who made it on time! You were almost late, you know." Airi put her phone away, standing up and walking towards Rena.

Rena just looked at Airi, trying to slow her breathing. "Of course I know, or else I wouldn't be breathing this heavily."

After Rena got ready, the two of them faced the door. They stood in silence for a few seconds, then Airi spoke up. "Well, let's be two hell of a waitresses today." She smirked, readily opening the door, but she was stopped by Rena. "Have you been watching Black Butler again?" Airi sighed, "Yes, yes I have. Now, let's go be two hell of a waitresses."

With that, Airi pushed opened the door and the two of them went to work. The cafe was bustling with customers, and the warmth of it contradicted greatly with the coldness of the outside world. The bell that was connected to the door rang every five minutes, with people leaving and entering.

It was always around Christmas time that the cafe would be getting a myriad of customers, and it was the time that they made the most profit. But with good things, bad things always came with. Due to it being the holidays, Rena and Airi would have to work until close, or until Yuka gave them the okay to go home, which also wasn't until very late. That meant that Rena wouldn't have as much time to see Jurina.

Jurina and Rena tried to make as much time for each other as possible, but with all the work that was thrown at them, it didn't seem possible any time soon. Though, they were lucky enough to have notified their workplace that they would be taking Christmas Eve and Christmas off, giving them two days to catch up on what they've missed with each other.

Rena glanced at the clock. Ten more minutes and she'd be able to go on break. That meant finally being able to talk to Jurina again, if she was also on break, that is, and she couldn't wait for the time to be up. She continued to work hard, going form table to table, taking orders and giving said orders to the kitchen and coming back with them.

There was a minute left, and Rena was going to make sure she got the last order in before going on her break. She quickly grabbed the food from the counter and brought it to the table. She turned to quickly, and saw that someone was going to bump into her and the food. Rena spun quickly to the side, avoiding contact, and continued on. Of course her feat did not go unseen.

"Whoa!! I was right about what I said before we got out!" said Airi, who had seen her do that.

Rena motioned her to be quiet, but the customers that had also seen her applaused, and she bowed, thanking them. She took the food to the designated table, then went on her awaited break. She opened her locker and took her phone, checking for any notifications. Twenty messages, all from Jurina. She laughed softly to herself, shaking her head. She opened them and read them and smiled. She quickly sent a text back, then set her phone on the table.

She sat on the couch, relaxing before she would have to go back and serve people. It was quiet in the room, which of course, was perfect for relaxing. She closed her eyes, savoring the quiet, but soon, she was brought out of her relaxation process from her phone. It vibrated twice. She picked it up and looked to see what it was, and surely, it was a message from Jurina. She replied back, smiling. She forgot all about her plan of relaxation, opting to talk to a certain idol instead.

They talked for a long time, until Airi came barging in. "Rena! Your break is over! It's my turn!"

Before she put her phone away, she checked her messages one more time, reading the latest one that was sent to her from Jurina.

[text] Rena~ I'm free tonight, so I'll be coming over~

Rena smiled to herself, holding her phone close to her chest, then putting it away. But alas! She remembered that she had to stay until closing time. Taking her phone back out, she sent a message to Jurina.

[text] Jurina, I won't be home until late. I have to stay until closing time. So don't wait for me at home.

She closed her locker and exited the employee room. She went around taking orders with a smile on her face. She had to admit, ever since Jurina had come into her life, she'd been more outgoing andenthusiastic about things. For Rena, she'd never think that she, a girl who used to hate idols, would be actually going out with an idol. Jurina was totally different from Rena's impression of idols in general. Except for maybe the fact that Jurina was a bit cocky at first, hitting on Rena with every chance she got.

With the thought of Jurina and home in mind, Rena worked diligently, and the time passed quickly. But, time did no pass fast enough. It would be a long time before closing time and before she'd be able to go home, three hours, to be exact. She sighed, continuing on with her work duties.

With every customer that came through the door, the bell rang, and Rena greeted them. Lickily for Rena, there weren't a lot of people since it was getting late. As another ring came from the bell, she turned around.

"Welcome to Heart's Panic Cafe~!"

Maing eye contact with the customer who came in, Rena smiled widely and exclaimed at the customer. "Miyuki! What are you doing here?! It's so nice to see you after a long time!" Rena went over to Miyuki, giving the other a tight hug. She took Miyuki to a table and sat her down, asking for her order. After taking her order, Rena took it to the counter and waited for her order. When it arrived, she took it to Miyuki, sitting down across from her. They talked for a while, Rena turning around when the bell rang again.

This time, Rena smiled even wider, standing up from her seat and going to the door. This sudden action made Miyuki turn her head, her gaze following Rena. Her eyes came upon Rena clinging onto a girl's arm, and this surprised her. Since the two were far away, Miyuki couldn't quite hear their conversation, much less see the other girl's face. She would just have to wait until Rena introduced her girlfriend to her. She turned back to her food, taking a sip of her drink through a straw.
She heard the couple come closer, and slowly heard their conversation.
"There's someone I want you to meet, Jurina."

That name sounded familiar, but then again, it could've just been a coincidence. Rena and Jurina arrived at the table, and Rena spoke up.

"Jurina, this is Miyuki, my long time friend. And Miyuki, this is Jurina, my girlfriend." Even after three months with each other, it still felt weird to call Jurina her 'girlfriend'.

Miyuki slowly turned her head, gasping when her gaze fell upon the newly introduced girl's face. She stared in awe, exclaiming at Rena.
"Rena! How come you never told me that you were dating Jurina?! The idol, Matsui Jurina!" Miyuki stood up, taking the idol's hands and shaking them. But, that didn't last long, because Rena's hand came in between, taking Miyuki's hands off of Jurina's. Seeing this, Jurina finally spoke after being introduced to Miyuki.

"I think I like possessive Rena too." She laughed afterwards, continuing to speak. "It's nice to meet you too, Miyuki. Not to be rude, but I feel like I've seen you somewhere before."

Miyuki's eyes brightened up. "Could it be.. You've remembered me from one of your concerts?!"

Before Jurina could answer, Rena spoke up."Miyuki! You never told me why you're here."

With that, Miyuki snapped out of her daze with Jurina, answering Rena's long overdue question. "Oh yeah, I'm meeting with my girlfriend here. She told me that this was a good cafe, so we decided to meet here." She ended with a nod, checking the doorway. "Matter of fact, she's at the door."

The other two turned their head to the doorway, watching as the person entered. Miyuki raised her arm, waving to her girlfriend. "Over here, Sayaka~"

Jurina squinted at the other, mumbling to herself. "Sayaka? Why is that name so familiar? Don't tell me... That Sayaka? Rockstar Sayaka?"

As the other girl arrived, Miyuki clung onto her arm. Now that she was closer, Jurina got a good look at her, a shocked face upon her. "Sayaka?! You're dating Miyuki? Is she a fan of yours?"

Sayaka turned to look at the one who talked to her, equally as surprised as Jurina. "Ah, Jurina. What are you doing here? And who's that girl that's holding onto you so possessively? Yes, this is my girlfriend, and yes, she is a fan. I am dating a fan."

"Funny, Miyuki is also a fan of mine, isn't that right, Miyuki~?" Jurina grinned, looking at Miyuki.

Before Miyuki could say anything, Sayaka spoke up for her instead, shooting a glare towards Jurina. "Are you trying to flirt with her?"

"Oh, gods no. Rena would kill me for that. Rena is my girlfriend, aka, the girl that is holding onto me possessively." Jurina motioned at Rena, grinning. "And so, you finally took my recommendation into consideration, huh. Seeing as you're here."

Sayaka nodded, "I wanted to see how good this cafe was, since you're always talking about it. But I guess it's only because of your girlfriend that you say it's good."

"It is not because of her. This place is actually good. It's sweets are the best."

Rena and Miyuki were not even listening to their girlfriends and instead, talked to each other.

"So wait. Jurina is your girlfriend, and she's friends with Sayaka, who is my girlfriend. And we're both friends, so.. We should go on a group date sometimes!" Miyuki smiled, clasping her hands together.

Rena smiled with the other's suggestion. "We totally should! Let's bring Airi and Akane along too!"

Miyuki gasped at the mention of the two names. "I haven't seen them in forever! How are they?!"

"Actually, Airi works here. She's actually taking a break right now. I can go grab her if you want." She pointed to the employee room, waiting for Miyuki to reply.

"She does?! Yes, please! Can you? I want to see her!" Miyuki bounced ecstatically, wanting to see her other friend.

"Alright, wait here." With that, Rena walked back into the employee room, opening the door. She found Airi laying down on the couch, her eyes glued onto her phone. "Airi, Miyuki's here and she wants to see you, so come out and see her, will you?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll come out and see Miyuki in a b-- Miyuki?! Here?! Why didn't you say that?!" Before Rena could reply, Airi bolted up, quickly exiting and spotting Miyuki, walking over to her. She pulled the other into a bear hug, huging her tightly.

"Uh, Airi. I can't breathe." Hearing that, Airi let her go, apologizing.

"Sorry, I'm just so happy to see you again after so long. What brings you here?"

Miyuki smiled and motioned to Sayaka. "I'm here with my girlfriend. Rena and I were talking and had an idea that we should go on a group date soon." She nodded, waiting for Airi's feedback. Airi nodded in reply,

"Yeah! We totally should! How about the weekend after Christmas?"

Miyuki and Rena nodded in reply. "Yeah, we can do that. It'll be so fun! We should go ice skating! And do things that couples do!"

"Okay, so then it's set? This weekend, group date?" Miyuki asked, wanting to confirm it and make it official.

Rena and Airi replied in unison. "Yup! This weekend, group date!"

"All right then~" With that, Miyuki went towards Sayaka, grabbing her arm. "Let's go, Sayaka. We've spent too much time here, and we only spent it talking, so let's go. We can come back here whenever." After saying that, the two said their farewells and left.

Rena looked at the clock, two hours left. They had spent a whole hour talking with each other, and luckily their coworkers were cool enough to have each others' backs, so that they wouldn't be scolded by Yuka. Before Rena could go back to work, Jurina stopped her.

"Wait. How many more hours until you're off?"

"Only two hours, why?"

"Okay. I can wait two hours, I guess." She laughed, taking a seat at where Miyuki previously sat.

Rena smiled, going back to work. She kept woking as the time continued moving, glancing back at Jurina once in a while. With the decrease of the time, the decrease of customers was there too, and that meant less work for Rena.

It was now down to the last hour, and there were less then fifteen customers. One by one, they slowly left. Seeing as there was no need for a waitress to be running around anymore, Rena went towards Jurina, taking a seat across from her. To her surprise, the idol was asleep. She marveled the sight, inching her finger forward to poke the other on the cheek. Luckily for her, the idol did not wake up. This sparked an idea in her mind. She quickly and quietly stood up from her seat, going back into the employee room and grabbing her phone. She went back to Jurina, taking multiple pictures of the sleeping idol. She even took a selfie with the idol. Feeling satisfied with the pictures, she went back to work, dropping her phone into the pocket of her apron.

Ten minutes left, and they were now closing. People continued to leave, one after another, as waitresses cleaned tables with rags, taking plates and utensils back into the kitchen. As they finished cleaning, Rena went over to Jurina, poking her cheek several times until she woke up.

"It's almost time to go home, Jurina." She smiled at the still sleepy idol, wiping the table. She had to admit, a sleepy Jurina was really cute, and without warning, she took out her phone and secretly took a picture, slipping her phone back into the pocket. She continued to clean the cafe up, then went into the employee room, taking her apron and nametag off and throwing them into her locker. She took out her coat and scarf, putting them on and then went out.

"I'll be going first then, girls~!"

Saying her farewells, she went back to Jurina. "Ready to go?" Jurina nodded, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes and standing up. "Let's go~"
The two made their way to the exit and Rena said goodbye once more before the two exited out into the cold. Once out there, Rena clung onto Jurina's arm, resting her head on the idol's shoulder as they walked.

"So.. What was that you said about possessive Rena?"

Jurina's eyes widened, not knowing what to say. "I didn't say anything."

"Sure you didn't. Like I'd believe you~" She laughed, looking up at Jurina. "Just tell me what you said."

"Nope. Not telling you." Jurina stood firm in her decision of not telling Rena, a smirk on her face.

"Hmph." Rena huffed, a pout on her face as they continued walking home. They were getting closer, and Rena was computing a plan for revenge in her mind. As soon as they were in front of Rena's house, she opened the door, letting the idol in before she entered. They took off their shoes and coats, Rena making her way into her room, not even bothering to turn on any lights. She knew that the younger one would follow, and when the two of them were in there, Rena closed the door, taking Jurina and pinning her against the door. She crashed her lips against the others, pulling away moments later and leaving the idol wanting more. She left a couple inches in between their lips, speaking quietly.

"So.. Are you going to tell me? Or not?"

Jurina shook her head, smirking. She thought that if she denied, Rena would kiss her more. Oh, how wrong she was. Rena just grinned, letting go of Jurina as she took off her clothes and changed into more comfortable ones. After changing, she turned around and looked at the idol, stunned and still standing where she was. Rena got into her bed, facing the other girl.

"What are you doing? Aren't you going to go to sleep?" After a while with no response, she laid on her back. "Well, if you're not, you can come into bed later. Be careful and don't trip because it's dark in here."

Rena closed her eyes, trying to fall asleep. But it was hard to when you had a grin on your face because you know you finally beat your girlfriend at something. A few moments later, Jurina had walked towards the bed and straddled Rena, her arms over her chest. There was barely any light, save for the moon light and a dim nightlight in the corner of the room, so Rena could see, but just enough. She raised an eyebrow at Jurina.

"What's up with you?"

Jurina didn't reply to her question, instead, she crashed her lips onto the other's, kissing her. After a while, Jurina pulled away, breathing heavily. This only made Rena want more. She grabbed Jurina, flipping them over so that she was on top. She leaned in, their lips almost touching. "So, what was that about possessive Rena~?"

Jurina grabbed the collar of Rena's t-shirt, scoffing. "Stop teasing me and just kiss me." With that, she pulled Rena closer, their lips meshing together. Rena tilted her head to the side, her hands taking Jurina's and pinning them above her head. The kiss lasted for quite some time, and Rena's lungs were now screaming for air. She teasingly bit and tugged on Jurina's bottom lip, pulling away from the kiss, breathing heavily. Jurina had a sly grin on her face as she licked her lips.

"As expected, dominant Rena is sexy~"
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 05:00:14 AM by kyaaa_ana »

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2014, 02:10:01 PM »
Th-th-the last part O///O oh ma gaaate...
Finally an update *said the one who didn't update her fic* XD
I thought Miyuki would be a destroyer of wMatsui relationship, sadly she wouldn't :lol:
Next! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2014, 05:02:20 AM »
there are miyuki and sayaka, sayamilky~
cant wait for their group date! hehe
"As expected, dominant Rena is sexy~"
yeah, dominant rena is surely sexy~

Merry Christmas kyaaa_ana-san!
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #91 on: December 25, 2014, 02:47:48 PM »
Dominant Dena is damn sexy~~~

Can't wait for the group date!!

Update soon

Offline kyaaa_ana

• Aidoru ni naritai no~
Re: [kyaaa_ana's fanfic] Heart's Panic! Announcement!! (6.8.2015)
« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2015, 08:04:47 PM »
Yo yo yo yo yo~~~~!!!! So. School has ended and I am on summer vacation~~ Yeah!! But how is that important? Because I will be able to have more time to write! Yeah. Also, on that note, I feel like ending it, but don't worry. There might be a season 2. So yeah. Watch out for anything~  :heart: :heart: :heart: And also, I feel like doing a Q&A, so if you guys want, you can shoot me a question about the story's characters or plot on tumblr @ kyaaaana.tumblr.com/ask. I'll be waiting~  :heart:

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
    • sophcaro
Re: [kyaaa_ana's fanfic] Heart's Panic! Announcement! (6.8.15)
« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2015, 08:32:34 PM »
Long time no see!
Hope you'll also get your inspiration back :)
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2016, 10:42:26 AM »
Waiting for season 2 Author-san  :cow:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
    • sophcaro
« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2016, 04:03:45 PM »
I miss this story too  :thumbup It's well written, and one of the few WMatsui fanfics I really enjoyed reading.
Even if you don't make a season 2, I think a short epilogue would be a good idea to wrap up this story nicely :)
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing

Offline weirdasspotatoe

• Potatoe Master
  • All hail Shiraishi-sama
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2016, 12:40:15 PM »
Uwaa this is really good and I enjoyed reading this as it kept me up awake till so late most of the nights haha. Can't wait for your next updates and season 2 sounds good  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - LOVE TRIP