JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Typhoon Natali - Buriki no Yume

Author Topic: Chances (Settling sequel: chapter 1)  (Read 5295 times)

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
Chances (Settling sequel: chapter 1)
« on: September 18, 2008, 07:31:23 AM »
*stabs youtube*
I hate that they're performing maintenance...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Prologue: Fujimoto Miki

I wonder if quitting my job as an idol was a smart thing to do…

Here I sit staring out the window above my bookstore.

Yea, MY bookstore.

I quit being an idol and started running a stupid bookstore.

Okay, well it’s not stupid. I really do love what I do…but…

I miss how it used to be: The random TV shows, the concerts, the people, the adoration.

But at the same time…

She left me for him…

I should have known things weren’t going to stay the same forever.

Our love wasn’t as pure as it should have been.

It’s still my fault either way.

I had my chance to be with someone I really loved with all my heart…

But I let that slip through my grasp.

If I could do it all over again, I would.

If I could be given one more chance, I would take it.

If I could even just see her again…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shortest prologue ever...Bookstore...how cliche can I get?

Anyway, first I want to say
NO
I have not stopped writing One Minute
I promised you all that will be finished and it will! I just don't know when yet XD

Okay so this is the sequel to http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15297.0 (because the ending was so sad I had people chanting for a sequel...)
So hopefully this will be happy
Maybe...I mean it is me we are talking about
I have a hard time with happy endings XD
So we'll see what I decide to do ^^;

Summary and trailer:
5 years after Ongaku Gatas had their first concert
4 years after Aya got married
3 years after Miki quit Hello! Project
2 years after Reina and Eri graduated
1 year before fate brings two misguided lovers back together
(god that looks cheesy ><)

Matsuura Aya got married and not a year after that Fujimoto Miki quit Hello! Project entirely and moved to Hokkaido. Yoshizawa Hitomi is still an active member of Hello! Project and was sent off to Hokkaido for her 5th photobook to be shot. There she runs into an old friend she hasn't spoken to in five years. They spend a day together in Hokkaido as if they were teenagers again and then Yoshizawa leaves back to Tokyo and things resume as normal with Rika by her side. That is until Miki shows up in Tokyo to give Yossy back the jacket she had left at her house...for the short minute Miki is at the company again management spots her and she doesn't go back to Hokkaido as planned...
All the while Reina and Eri are struggling with there management and the company because they are tired of hiding there relationship...

WORST TRAILER AND SUMMARY EVER
(and I hope I didn't give too much away...thats basically what the first 3-5 chapters will probably be about but whatever)

Oh and by the way: Aya basically has no role in this plot line XD she might make one or two appearances and I'll def explain what happened with her and Miki in those five years...but really she is no main character

I hope you guys still want this sequel...but just know I will not be focusing on One Minute or this story more than each other...just whichever I feel like writing at different times shall be updated
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 04:14:04 AM by heyyouhiya »

Offline firemore

Re: Chances (Settling sequel)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 08:04:23 AM »
finally a sequel, im so happy that you made one

Offline pottipot

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 09:51:43 AM »
Yei!! Sequel! :muffin: :muffin: :muffin:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 03:49:23 PM »
I told myself I wouldn't reply to a comment until I had the first chapter written
but sweeety's comments are too hard to ignore XD
sooo...

@sweeety:
You're right I didn't mention Yossy and Rika...uhmm well basically nothing has changed with them (add small bit to summary)
There I fixed it...it mentions Rika

I'll tell you right now you're just wrong about Aya's reasoning XD
The reasoning in this story is pretty bitchy honesly
hehehe ^^; but for some reason I see it as something Aya would do soo....
Also remember I said Aya will not be a key character except in flash backs =]

I don't like being hit...

And then of course I can't forget to mention: Wait have I ever even talked to you over msn? XD (not that I would mind talking to you...I just don't even remember doing it haha...)

tampons what? Probably some stupid add by photobucket...but youtube is done with maintenance so I will be replacing that soon

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 04:27:19 PM »
Sequel?! :w00t: WOOOOOOOT~ I loved Settling so much so I'm happy to see more! The prologue already sounds promising, as does the plot. I like bookstore Miki :drool:

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 06:41:21 PM »
Yay! Sequel! Now I have to go back and (once again) reread Settling to prepare for the wonderful ride you are about to give us.  :mon loveflower:

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 10:13:58 PM »
YAY!!   :luvluv1:
A sequel to Settling ..kya~ I love it ,I love u  :on slopkiss:
Yomiki is :wriggly:

Wait for the next update  :hee:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 04:13:13 AM »
Sequel? FOOK YEAH! RABURABU TIME! :rockon:

I quit being an idol and started running a stupid bookstore.
Miki-sama? A bookstore? :o

* JFC wonders if she has a section for "special" books in the back of the store.
:rofl:

4 years after Aya got married
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! How could you, Ayayaaaaaaaaaa~!
:gyaaah:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline cierl03

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 12:52:48 PM »
no aya???? : :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 12:17:59 PM »
i loveeeeeeeeeeeee it  :mon angel:

YO MI KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :mon inluv:

I'M SO HAPPY~~ :mon cry:

i love the trailer too and... :mon unsure:

no aya!!! XD (i like her, but i don't like when she doesn't let miki to be with yossy) :mon misch: :mon lmao: :mon beam: :mon love:

i want a chapter~~ :mon scare:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2008, 04:13:26 AM »
Yay! Sequel! Now I have to go back and (once again) reread Settling to prepare for the wonderful ride you are about to give us.  :mon loveflower:

Haha how many times have you read Settling? XD

I hope that Miki didn't hurt too muchh.... I have a feeling she'll bbe all brooding and broken in this fic.... hey can you do me a favour? Add Koharu as a shop assistant in Miki's store. I know you're gonna make up all these original characters for there so can you at least make one of them Koharu? Why? Because I want a story where ppl wake up to themselves and her career sinks because ppl can't stand that screeching sound anymore that is her singing and stop buying her stuff, Koharu ending up the youngest person ever to get fired from MM and HP alltogether and ending up working. But give her some dignity. Say she's working there for Miki while putting herself through School.. and her rents died or abandoned her or something... and Miki can be like her guardian or something... woooo that would make things even more complicated...

uhhhhh...I have really no comment for this XD

no aya???? : :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yea well...she might be in like one or two chapters
But she really isn't that big of a character...
sorry all!

EDIT: oh and btw I'm going to try and update One Minute by Tuesday
Consider it a present to you all for it being my birthday that day XD if that makes sense...

So this first chapter really sucks
But I decided it was time I wrote it
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1: Yoshizawa Hitomi
“I’m only going to be gone five days,” I tried to be comforting as I stared down at Rika who was clinging to me like a small child. I poked her playfully in the nose as she still didn’t let go, “Do you know how childish you’re being not letting me get on this plane?”

She giggled in my arms and leaned up, kissing me quickly on the lips. “Yea but…I’m going to miss you. The apartment will feel lonely when I’m alone…”

I laughed and looked back to make sure the crew for my photo shoot hadn’t been watching from inside the plane. I sent them in before me saying I would only be a minute and it had been far past my minute limit. It would be bad if they decided to get a camera out and photograph this wonderful family moment with Rika.

“Then invite Shibata over for the week,” I attempted to pry myself away but she held strong. “Rika…” I whined pretending to be annoyed.

She finally let go and smirked, “Now who’s being childish?”

I rolled my eyes but then saw the opportunity. I grabbed my backpack off the ground and kissed her quickly all in one swift motion before running up the ladder to the plane. “See you later!” I waved from the top.

She waved back but I could see a very apparent pout on her lips, I knew Rika was just joking. But she’s so cute when she pouts – and I’m so easy – I almost ran back down and apologized for leaving.

“Ah she’ll live for the next few days without me,” I whispered to myself before settling into my seat and preparing for the very short plane ride over to Hokkaido.

The director of the shoot gave me a thumbs up and I returned it signaling I was ready to go. As he passed by to the captain’s cabin to let them know it was time to take off he handed me the schedule for the next few days.

It was pretty simple: we were going to get there at seven and they were going to get some few night shots around where the hotel was, then the next day we are visiting a farm and taking some pictures there, the next was a beach shoot, the fourth was a day I had off from shooting so they could go through and review all the shots from the previous days so that on the last day, before we leave, they can take me back to the previous locations to get any extra shots.

The plane engine started and I shoved the schedule into my front pocket and looked out the window. The sun was just setting and there was a beautiful sun set. When I looked down I noticed that Rika was still standing on the ground looking up at the plane.

I caught her eye from inside the plane and waved. She very energetically waved back before blowing some playful kisses. I couldn’t help but smile; she is so special.

“Thank you!” I waved to the photographer as I walked back to the hotel. Who knew night shots would take until eleven at night.
My smile dropped immediately when I stepped into my hotel room and threw myself onto the bed face first. I was so exhausted and the first thing I noticed was my phone kept vibrating on the table by my bed. Rika had called three times wanting to know if I arrived safely.

It was a nice gesture for her to be so caring, but I hadn’t had any time since we got off the plane, besides eating dinner with everyone, that didn’t involve a camera being pointed at me.

Glancing at the clock I decided it would be better to just call in the morning. But knowing she would worry if I didn’t say anything I quickly texted her: “Me tired, will call in morning.”

Almost immediately she shot me a reply: “Okay ^^ Get a good sleep. Love you much! =D”

“Love you,” was all I sent in reply before rolling over and onto my back to stare at the ceiling. I debate whether or not I should even bother changing into pajamas.

Finally deciding that the dress was just way to uncomfortable to sleep in; I rolled off the bed groaning and little and began to rummage around in my bag. Soon I found something to sleep in and right next to them was a letter.

Rika had started to write me letters every time I went on a trip somewhere without her; even if it was just out of town for a day. It was cute because I never knew when I would stumble upon it and each time it just had basically a mushy message inside.
Grinning goofily to myself I ripped it open and set it on the bed. I balanced against the edge of the bed as I tried to change and read the letter at the same time.

I finished reading it and couldn’t help laugh at how mushy the whole thing was. But at the same time it was all incredibly believable.

My exhaustion was a little gone as I sat down on my bed and reread it over once more. “How can she care for me so much…” I whispered so myself. It’s hard to believe one person can love another so much that they write this and don’t think to add some stupid comment at the bottom about how badly lovey it is…that’s what I would do.

But she meant every word…I know that.

Quickly I reached over to my bedside table and dialed a very familiar number on my phone.

“Do you know what time it is?” she answered sleepily.

I laughed, “Well that’s no way to greet your girlfriend.”

“Huh?” I heard some shuffling and could tell she was checking the caller ID to see that it was my name. “Hitomi!” she squeaked.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 04:43:58 AM by heyyouhiya »

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Chances (Settling sequel: chapter 1)
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2008, 07:24:55 AM »
Yay first chapter! :cow:!! Rika is so caring and loving (you're just gonna love crushing her again aren't you?)

Great first chapter can't wait for more, like when Yossie runs into Miki  ;)

And to answer your question I've read Settling at least 10 times. When I'm just bored and there's no new fanfic updates I'm like "well I could always read settling again" lol

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2008, 09:37:38 AM »
Aww, so cute!! God, I feel like that's my only comment for everyone lately! XD Except for the stories in which ppl are dying... :( Anyway, Ishiyoshi rabu-rabu = :inlove:

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2008, 12:12:20 PM »
Rika-chan is really caring to Yossie  :yep:  ..but as a Yomiki fan I can´t let be together :cool1:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2008, 05:46:06 AM »
“Ah she’ll live for the next few days without me,” I whispered to myself before settling into my seat and preparing for the very short plane ride over to Hokkaido.
I read this part, and went "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh crap" after remembering the prologue.

Does Yossi even know about Miki returning to Hokkaido?

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Rhysky

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2009, 03:13:07 AM »
heyyouhiya... is the update coming soon??? i wanna know wat going between both yossy n miki....

do update soon~~~~
1st: (^^) Yomiki (^^)
2nd: >< Yomaki ><
3rd: D: Charmikkity :D
4th: (: Ishiyoshi :)

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Typhoon Natali - Buriki no Yume