JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - Fine, Peace!

Author Topic: (Group) Afilia Saga East  (Read 472297 times)

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
Re: (Group) Afilia Saga East
« Reply #1040 on: January 25, 2013, 02:49:24 AM »
you kidding me!?! NO WAY the deluxe version only has these old tracks and an incomplete live footage! what the fuck they are thinking?  :angry:

I already decided that I`ll buy the common CD only version.

oh and I was wrong: the Tokyo live will be the OPENING of the tour. FUCK! I`ll loose the (possible) announcement.  :(

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1041 on: January 27, 2013, 06:18:06 AM »
4 members only (Yukafin, Emiu, Raymee & Panda... i mean Kohime)

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1042 on: February 06, 2013, 05:08:30 AM »
they are slowly posting their promo videos for the new album here http://afiliasaga.jp/page/archism/

gonna tell ya something: THIS IS WHY LOUISE IS MY OSHIMEN.  :lol: now I have to see her soon and make the "koko de kitte" thing to see her embarrassed face.  :wub:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1043 on: February 06, 2013, 05:22:30 AM »
Louise video was the first one... i lol'd when she was like CUT, stop filming, cut and staff was like WUT? NO XD

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1044 on: February 10, 2013, 06:50:52 PM »
was checking this old video... 14nin Afilia <3

ALSO!!!

Shukure's new haircut... what you think?

Offline ultimaxslc

• きゅるきゅる
« Reply #1045 on: February 12, 2013, 01:45:09 PM »
Kurumi and Meiry will be graduating from the group. If I didn't misunderstand the post

http://blog.livedoor.jp/afiliasaga/archives/1886533.html

Offline subaru_D._Lo

« Reply #1046 on: February 12, 2013, 06:45:32 PM »
Kurumi and Meiry will be graduating from the group. If I didn't misunderstand the post

http://blog.livedoor.jp/afiliasaga/archives/1886533.html
I was expected Meiry would be graduating. But Kurumi, NOOOOOOO!!! :(
I was hopping she could return to the group next mouth. And she will graduate from the cafe too.
By the way, the big announcement on 17 we may see 1 maybe 2 new members.
And it leave me a question, what the new album's jacket looks like?

Offline shadox.shadox

• 「アフィリア・サーガ」の小悪魔ちゃんこと、えみゅうです。
« Reply #1047 on: February 12, 2013, 07:32:35 PM »
WHAT ????!!! OMG no ! Not Kurumi, that's impossible...  :panic: My favorite one, I thought she would come back one day, it's so sad.  :cry:
Afilia Saga official site : http://afiliasaga.jp/

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1048 on: February 12, 2013, 08:58:37 PM »
KURU-CHAN!!! I really hoped she could return this year but guess things didn't go as expected... as for Meiry i know many don't even care but i'm really worried about how things happened...  deleting blog entries, deleting her twitter i relly wonder if she is ok at all

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1049 on: February 13, 2013, 02:29:45 AM »
 :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

THIS SHIT CANT BE HAPPENING.

*cof cof I had to throw that line, ok?  :nervous *

I was prepared to hear in the show at Sunday about Meiry`s graduation... but Kurumi too!!?!?! and worst, they are announcing now, so this in not the big announcement promised. what will come next? being optimistic the announcement can be their replacements but... it`s too rushed and I think they would reserve such thing to a one-man show, like the tour end. man, I`m really worried right now with the group.

Kurumi is leaving the cafe and well, at least she`ll have a graduation ceremony there. Meiry I guess will have nothing, right? already disappeared...

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1050 on: February 17, 2013, 08:58:19 AM »
Hot news!!!! Just announced at the "idol starring" festival. afilia saga east is now just afilia saga. And a new member, that works at shinjuku, called reina (?). she reminds me maho... from now on, eleven members. (;゜0゜)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1051 on: February 17, 2013, 03:32:29 PM »
just afilia saga? then my dreams about afilia saga west won't happen? D: ... feels bad man ... lol

well i wouldn't ever expected for Reina to join the saga but nvm i love her already :V... btw i already was following her on twitter lol what a coincidence... it wasn't

ps: i discovered the new member is already on the official twitter list... but name still remains as afilia saga east so until they don't change it there can't say is official :V lol
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 03:38:43 PM by shurastriker »

Offline Serafis_CZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • serapiscz
« Reply #1052 on: February 17, 2013, 07:09:39 PM »
I think it is official now.
http://afiliasaga.jp/kiji/478/?

And whole official site has been updated to the new name.

and btw... is the new member called Reina or Raina? Her official profile seems to say Raina, but her twitter says Reina :?

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1053 on: February 18, 2013, 01:56:18 AM »
yeah they edited the web very fast... they totally hired a webmaster because when Karen and Maho joined they updated almost when the next single was released... well i decided to call her Raina and leave Reina Tanaka as the only idol named Reina that i know :V

i just wonder if the new girl recorded any of the new song for the new album... also i assume she will appear in the covers since she joined before this was released (but after the announcement)... oh and also i hope they don't change the name of the group to "Afilia Saga" in romaji like PASSPO did... just saying

PS: wish they give me another new member so the number of members can be pair... i think their dances work better in pairs

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1054 on: February 18, 2013, 07:12:08 AM »
wow that was really quick. their website used to be like a dead page, updated twice a year.  :lol: they even added her profile too, new photo with the new formation but... it's really confusing about her name. in romaji it's written raina but in katakana it's reina. well, I think it's because of the pronunciation of it. like her "A" is pronounced like "rainbow". better stick with the "raina" writing so. I lol'ed when I saw her profile and saw that her preferred food is "sairium". I thought "what the fuck, the girl eats penlights???", didn't know there is a plant with this name.  :nervous

fuck, now all the stuff I have is outdated. ASE doesn't exist anymore, just Afilia Saga. it's kinda weird... for me there is no problem if they change to romanji. the only thing I wouldn't like was if they added a star, a musical note or some other symbol to the name cuz it makes it difficult to type it easily and properly.  :P

yep I would like to see them in a pair number again. there are some dances that are done with couple routines, like the new Happy Puppy... 

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1055 on: February 19, 2013, 03:36:12 PM »
I waas checking new girl twitter and she writes her name as REINA and apparently she is also a Reina fan (and Aarin from Momokuro too lol)

earbleed... lol she is cute

Offline glitch

« Reply #1056 on: February 19, 2013, 11:13:26 PM »
I waas checking new girl twitter and she writes her name as REINA and apparently she is also a Reina fan (and Aarin from Momokuro too lol)

earbleed... lol she is cute

An Afilia Saga member who likes Momoclo automatically becomes one of my favorites. XD

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1057 on: February 20, 2013, 04:46:33 PM »
doubt she will mention that quite much anymore lol but about idolbonding i know that Louise likes dempagumi and SKE and also that Miku likes Kpop and was tweeting about that for a while and even mention some of the artist... i guess staff didn't like that because she isn't doing it aymore

Offline shadox.shadox

• 「アフィリア・サーガ」の小悪魔ちゃんこと、えみゅうです。
« Reply #1058 on: February 21, 2013, 07:47:35 PM »
I really love Reina and Momoclo so this new member really caught my attention  :P
Afilia Saga official site : http://afiliasaga.jp/

Offline glitch

« Reply #1059 on: February 21, 2013, 11:28:06 PM »
It about killed me when I first saw the pics of Afilia Saga X Dempagumi on facebook. lol

I also find it funny that Louise is the Dempagumi fan since she resembles one of the members.

Louise

Ei from Dempagumi.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - Fine, Peace!