JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Luna Sea - I`ll Stay With You

Author Topic: (Group) f(x) (에프엑스)  (Read 330689 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: (Group) f(x) (에프엑스)
« Reply #840 on: March 06, 2013, 08:46:14 AM »
AMBER WANTS YOU!!!!! :shakeit:

she did an interview with MyDaily, talked about her life in Korea, as well as the ideal topic?? who got it?

DAMN so cute Sulli shooting lovely girly. with all kinds of style bags girls modeling also demonstrates her unique young girls. OHBOY!

Just that unique look that fashion magazines lap her up :jphip:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #841 on: March 11, 2013, 04:34:37 PM »

Subbed interview about their upcoming SXSW appearance on March 12th.

So, who's going? :P

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #842 on: March 13, 2013, 12:40:56 AM »
I heard from the grapeline Flyp is:

<Flyp-Mobile> Waiting in line for f(x) rofl
<Flyp-Mobile> The line stretches almost a block
<Shura> yo o/
<Flyp-Mobile> And its a small venue
<daigong> OMGASS!!!!!!!
<daigong> YELL JUNCEST lol
<Flyp-Mobile> Hahaha I should
<Flyp-Mobile> JUNGCEST FIGHTING!!
<Shura> yeah
<daigong> XDDD
<daigong> FUCK
<daigong> yo I heard PRince gonna wrap shit up too
<daigong> fuckin exciting mang
<Flyp-Mobile> Yeah
<Flyp-Mobile> There's a patio in front of the venue that's fenced off
<Flyp-Mobile> Some of the other artists are chilling here
<Flyp-Mobile> Hoping f(x) pops out
<daigong> u goin stalkin later? get some pix wit em
<Flyp-Mobile> There's some people planning something omg
<Flyp-Mobile> Talking about moving some chair s
<daigong> SSSSSSHIT
<daigong> dem Victoriassssss
<Flyp-Mobile> 7 hours til f(x) takes the stage shit
<Flyp-Mobile> Good thing I work on my feet all day every day
<daigong> WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #843 on: March 13, 2013, 01:01:55 AM »
from SMTOWN twitter. them on the bus :lol: @ sulli https://twitter.com/SMTOWNGLOBAL/status/311559539235368960

THERE THEY ARE!!!  @ikbuckjtong

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #844 on: March 13, 2013, 07:54:02 AM »
Good Show! Good Effort!!! from Victoria's weibo: http://www.weibo.com/2902408801/znaa2n5Sc

Where's the In n Out pix??

Offline Flyp

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 12th gen supporter
« Reply #845 on: March 13, 2013, 06:24:13 PM »
Wow, what a fun night!  Scroll down if all you care about is f(x) pics and the video.

So, I was quite familiar with this venue because its the same one they hold Japan Nite in every year, so I kinda got myself into my Japan Nite routite.  Japan Nite is a very popular showcase, so I usually show up 2 hours before doors open and if I'm not first in line, there's like 3-4 people in front of me.  I did the same for this and there were about 30 people already there!  I should have realized some of the several thousand Korean students that go to UT may have heard about this showcase and decide to attend.  Someone from an f(x) fansite was passing out f(x) balloons to everyone, and SBS was there filming a news spot.

After accounting for all the wristband and badge holders that showed up and get priority entry, I was about the 80th person let in the venue, but everyone was kinda spread out, hanging back, or at the bar, so I was easily able to push up close to the front, about 6-7 feet from the stage, just right of center.

When I got in, the first band was already playing, The Geeks.  But it doesn't matter if I missed any of their songs because they all sounded the same anyways, just some generic punk rock.  I was really impressed by the production of the show though, they had five 40" inch or larger TVs set up around the stage, and during performances they had videos playing on them that went with the songs.  In between acts they played music videos and promos for a few different Korean music labels, and before each stage there was an intro bumper similar to something you'd see on Inkigayo or one of those other shows, a big contrast to the really indie-feeling Japan Nite, even though they get big artists sometimes like Chatmonchy.

The next act was Yi Sung Yol which was this kinda hippie rock stuff that was pretty enjoyable.

After them came Guckkasten, and a lot of people in the crowd seemed to know them but I had never heard of them before.  I really enjoyed them and they had good energy~

Then came No Brain, which has been around for about 16 years, and they had a loooot of Korean fans in the crowd.  They were kind of an arena rock group, really got the crowd pumped, and were a LOT of fun.  At one point the singer took his shirt off and said "See? I'm like 2PM!"  Which was funny 'cause he was COVERED in tattoos!

After No Brain, I was honestly getting pretty tired.  I had been on my feet for about 7 hours at that point, and was really just itching to see f(x), so I didn't really pay attention to the next two acts (Jeong Cha Sik and Galaxy Express) and didn't take any photos either.

Soon it was almost time for f(x), but first they had to clear the stage and push everyone back 2 feet or so to create a bit of a buffer zone.  They also got 6 bouncers out, 4 in front of the stage and two actually on stage, in case someone tries to do something stupid.  After some mic checks and some angry bouncers,

f(x) took the stage

The crowd started SCREAMING! Also, EVERYONE GOT THEIR PHONES OUT and started recording or taking photos.  I know I'm guilty of doing the same thing, but I snapped like 10 pictures realllly quick, took one video, and that was it.  That was even more than I really wanted to do but I wanted to be able to share something with everyone here.  It almost seemed like I was the only one looking at the stage and enjoying the music, it was kinda silly.  </rant> Let's get back to the concert.

Their first song they did was one of my all-time favorite K-Pop songs, NU ABO!

Sadly their outfits didn't allow them to do the shirt-lift =( So I didn't get to see Krystal's abs or bra.

OMG AMBER HAS A FUCKTON OF FANGIRLS!  She got the biggest cheers from the audience, which was largely female, followed by Victoria.  I cheered the loudest for Sulli of course~  Krystal's butt looked good in those shorts though.... >.>

They went right into Danger after NU ABO, and then they did their MC:

And the video!  Sorry the sound turns to shit when they go into the song =/

HOT SUMMER~ HOT HOT SUMMER~!

Last song was Electric Shock~  Amber again mentioned wanting to come back next year, and with how successful this seemed to be, I'm really looking forward to this showcase returning next year! It was only a 4 song set, and I'd be really disappointed if I had to travel far just to see them, but thankfully I live in the neighborhood lol.  FINALLY K-POP COMES TO TEXAS!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #846 on: March 15, 2013, 06:01:41 AM »
FUCKIN HOT SHIT FLYP!! ONCE IN A LIFE TIME DEAL!! big ups to YOU and the f(x) kpop fans for showing dem DAT love. :fap

Amber is so sweet. ain't her shirt Venture bros lol  I love the fuckin venue, so intimate and RAW. great visuals of the veteran K-Rock bands too, really eye opening and spreading that Korean music flava to more corners of the universe.

ahaha at the tablet cams VICTORIA Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooo mad props at the write up and fancam!!!! oh baby Krystal shorts.

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #847 on: March 24, 2013, 08:18:14 AM »
March 22 Victoria and Luna attend a store in the Hyundai Department Store in Seoul Village held a casual wear brand new store opening ceremony.

Casual? SHIT VICTORIASS. damn fine legs.

sulli getting sultry in gold tights FUCK! LuluLemon see thru wants some of dis

lol she been lurking? Pantless Sulli

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #848 on: March 24, 2013, 10:14:28 AM »
Krystal in collab with Corso Como

Corso Como is a store and SM is collaborating with it for its 5 year since opening or something like that. Apart from the SM artist endorsing an item (SuJu will be endorsing sunglasses, f(x) headphones and so on) they will also release a "mini album" with remix songs, one from each group (SuJu, SNSD, f(x), TVXQ, Shinee.) The songs are not new.
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #849 on: March 26, 2013, 02:37:46 AM »
^ S_CUUTE THE OTHER GIRLS from W Magazine's YT: http://www.youtube.com/wkorea :hip aww:

awww adorable Amber wit da cans

Sulli sultry damn

Mysterious!!! LUNA<3

HAWT VICTORIA

see KRYSTALLLLL in Chucks for Vogue Girl DEM ABS :shocked

With Random Boybander :P

and more make-up ads??

Offline xiaobaii

• ecchi
« Reply #850 on: March 27, 2013, 09:17:08 AM »

hahahahhha she is very funny in this drama ! i watched this drama with only a reason and it is her !! Stupid !

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #851 on: March 28, 2013, 11:04:33 AM »

Anna Kendrick joins f(x). :P

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #852 on: March 29, 2013, 04:52:00 AM »
Never would have imagined Anna Kendrick singing Electric Shock. Amazing.  :wub:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #853 on: March 29, 2013, 05:47:37 AM »
She really got into the training montage.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline kresen

• ecchi
« Reply #854 on: April 01, 2013, 06:50:09 AM »
Quote from: daigong

lol i had no idea Krystal's arms were so hairy. I was like who got in the shot?

are you sure thats her arm?  :shocked

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #855 on: April 01, 2013, 10:13:31 AM »
OUT and ABOUT. FUCK look at those legs in dem socks.
Amber at March 28, Spring 2013 Fashion Week

Victoria & Krystal too. Collar bone snacks :lol:

Victoria On the afternoon of March 29, an international jewelry brand branding campaign held a department store in Seoul,

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #856 on: April 05, 2013, 03:59:50 PM »

The Powerpuff Girls f(x) on Danny from LA. Discussing hazing Anna Kendrick and their upcoming album among other things.

There's some footage from the SXSW gig, they ever release any official filming of that thing?

Offline ln91

• ecchi
« Reply #857 on: April 05, 2013, 05:10:39 PM »
^ :inlove: so fluffy sulli I like the last one one, like some kinda 80s rebel princess

THEY WAS IN HONG KONG!!! for MAMA 2012.  November 30

lol i had no idea Krystal's arms were so hairy. I was like who got in the shot?

Wow, didn't realise Sulli had gotten that much taller than the others. She looks amazing and she really looks like a model in that group shot.

Offline kaiser5077

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #858 on: April 20, 2013, 10:06:53 AM »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #859 on: April 25, 2013, 12:48:12 AM »

Seems f(x) has a new show called "Amazing f(x)" coming up. Variety/reality, shot in New Zealand. Plus some Harlem Shakes.

--

Couple of gifs I just made, Vic's awesome goofy Harlem Shake dance and... We must go to In-N-Out. From f(x) Koala. +2
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 08:12:20 PM by Stryfe »

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Luna Sea - I`ll Stay With You