JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Requiem

Author Topic: RAPPAPA: Lost and Find - 3.1 ~ Aug 4  (Read 96586 times)

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: RAPPAPA: Undercover, Side Story 5 (updated 29/07)
« Reply #120 on: July 29, 2011, 07:48:51 PM »
Been following this ,, and finally the title came Rappapa..
It's like reading the continuous of MG2.
TomoTomo's side story is just too sweet and loving... :wub:  (How I wish I have someone that will do this)
Wonderful,,, update soon.. would like to see more happenings for all the OTPs I like..  :twothumbs :lol:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #121 on: July 30, 2011, 12:29:33 AM »
TomoTomo~  :D

Confessing with a song is so romantic~  :wub:

Offline apparently

« Reply #122 on: July 30, 2011, 09:27:49 PM »
omo tomotomo<3

cute and sweet~ loved the song (:

and omg kumi... :luvluv2:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #123 on: July 31, 2011, 07:52:43 AM »
aoi_sora Are you sure? I'm starting to think you can read mines  :lol: I thought about putting Kumi on stage with a sax, but didn't wanna take the spotlight from Tomochin so I placed her in a corner at a table  :bingo:
anoni2 Thanks nonichan, I was obsess with Tomochin's song for a bit and had it playing on repeat when the scene appeared in my mind  :mon lovelaff:
kahem I couldn't leave them without a  :heart: scene, since they didn't even get a proper hug in the story  :sweat:
BlackRockAnon I don't know if I will get to a GekiBlack, but I really like the pair too. Apparently is going to write us one thou  :on GJ:
blughise Yes I thought about it Japan isn't as comfortable with it, but we are talking about TomoTomo, anything can happen for them  :mon XD:
AAAice I guess Shibuya now shows us a different side of her, I just had to throw in a line for Kumi. :mon fyeah:
luckymmsg Thanks for following my story, yea I decided its time to give it a title from the suggestions. Didn't want to have it stay Untitled forever  :on gay:
RenaChii When I heard the song, it was like must use this song for a confessing scene, then the idea came. Shibuya will sing only for Tomomi~Chiyuuuuuu   :mon blowhorn:
apparently Thanks Grace  :twothumbs I'm still kinda exploring with writing, this is the first story I ever finished haha. I went from not writing at all to suddenly wanna write more, now all I need are ideas :hee:

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
« Reply #124 on: July 31, 2011, 08:30:39 AM »
Oh well.

I was hoping for your since you make Gekikara sound so moe. But well, I'm in no position to force you or anything so good luck with the next chapters!

I'll be looking forward to them!  :twothumbs

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: July 31, 2011, 08:34:27 AM »
Oh well.

I was hoping for your since you make Gekikara sound so moe. But well, I'm in no position to force you or anything so good luck with the next chapters!

I'll be looking forward to them!  :twothumbs

LOL in that case, I'll see what I can do. Who knows my inspiration and ideas usually appear randomly  :on lol:

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2011, 05:28:36 AM »
Just dropping by to say I love your fic!

It's definitely what I want if there is ever another season of MJGK or movie whatever.

You definitely know how to blend the action and romance well without making it too mushy and boring or having it take away from plot, that's usually my turn off if a story starts rambling on useless things.

Ah I can't wait for an update.

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: August 16, 2011, 06:49:55 PM »
Soooo, decided to make a quick scribble side story while I slowly work on the updates for my other stuff. Here you go nice and short, hope you enjoy this random side  :lol:
I like to THANK everyone for liking the story and following it. :kneelbow:
Here Blughise, a quick update for your daily dosages of fanfic  :on woohoo:

RAPPAPA: Undercover, Side story 6 (WMatsui)

"So why are we here again?" The girls eyed the said to be deadly level 3 spicy shabu shabu.

"Hey Sado! Why are you and the Tomo's over there?" Yuko yelled at the girls that sat away from the group with a normal tonkotsu soup base.

"Unlike the two crazy ones over there, I prefer to taste my food," Tomochin said, while everyone gave her a blank stare, if only those words came from someone else it might have made sense.

“Tomochin...” Tomomi trailed off.

"Who are you kidding," Yuko said as she notice Haruna slowly making her way to the other table, but Yuko grabbed onto the other girl keeping her in place.

Sae and Jurina just continue to eye the pot, not moving a finger, how they wish they are seated at the other table. They watch their respective other, Yuki and Rena dig into the spicy shabu shabu happily, still hesitant to attempt the deadly challenge. They were told if they can finish the meat and vegetables that came in a set with the spicy soup base shabu shabu, it would be on the house.

"Ahhh, this is crazy!" Miichan yelled out while taking another bite of the shrimp she currently hold, not giving into the spicy taste.

Yuko took a bite of the meat and.. "KARAI!!!! hot! hot! hot!," in the speed of light she grab the ice water and chugged it down, then scooped up a couple spoon of rice to calm the sting in her tongue. She turned to start and the two crazy being happily eating from the pot, making a quick decision she dragged Haruna with her to the other table.

"Oh look who decides to join us," Mariko said with a 'I knew you couldn't handle it tone'. While Yuko just glared at the girl.

Sae finally picked up her chopsticks and picked up a piece of meat, holding it in front of her a she examined the specks of red lightly coating it, then turned back to glance at Yuki. She placed it in her mouth and started to chew, at first it didn’t seem to be as bad as the others make it seem but she was wrong, the fire comes rushing out, the burning sensation was almost unbearable. She quickly grabbed her cup of water and chugged it down, when that didn’t settle the fire, she grabbed the next closes cup of water. Yuki noticed her cup of water missing and turned to see Sae icing her lips with a piece of ice, she quickly scooted closer to the girl to checking to see if she is okay.

When Jurina saw this, she hesitated again, spicy food has never been her strength, but looking beside her as Rena clearly enjoyed every bite of the spicy vegetables made her think again. With new found courage she picked up a piece of shrimp and bit into it. Even before she can register the taste, her mouth exploded with heat. A painful sting attacked her tongue as the spicy flavour seeped into her taste buds. She can feel tears start to collect in her eyes and fall uncontrollable. Rena turned over to Jurina when she heard whimpering from the girl beside her, seeing the Jurina cry, Rena immediately dropped everything to give Jurina her full attention.

“Jurina, you okay, is it too spicy?” Rena asked as she handed the girl a cup of milk. Jurina quickly drank the cup of liquid down which help settled the burning a bit but still the sensation is still there.

“So spicy,” Jurina said weakly, while she tried to cool her lips with a cold glass filled with water.

“Here let me take a look,” Rena said as she removed the cup from Jurina’s hands, leaning forward to examine the slightly puffed and redden lips, “does it hurt,” Rena asked as she lightly rubbed across Jurina’s lips with her thumb. Jurina can only nod, her attention diverted by the sudden closeness of Rena.

“Don’t worry I will fix it for you,” Rena said with a sly grin, she leaned in and took the girls lips with her own. Jurina felt another explosion of sensation as she felt Rena’s lips on hers, the spice remains from the older girls mouth combined with her assault pushed it to the extreme. The fire in Jurina’s mouth felt like it increased by ten folds, already sensitive from the spice, it felt like a clash of heaven to hell back too heaven. Jurina’s brain tried to comprehend the situation, the spice and the lips... and the tongue that just entered and began to explore the little cavern. ‘If this is what eating spicy is like, then maybe it isn’t that bad’ Jurina thought, started to respond and push against those soft lips, her paralyzed tongue suddenly regain function to guide her visitor around.

“Hey Miichan, why are you over here? I thought you were enjoying your internal battle with the spicy pot.” Tomochin asked as she felt another body dropped into the seat beside her.

“Well I would be but I didn’t feel like getting in the way,” Miichan pointed behind her as she starts digging into the food on their table. The rest of the girl turned around only to see the food left untouched as their hunters seem to have found another prey worthy of being spiced.

“There they go again,” Tomochin said as she fed Tomomi another piece of vegetable.

“Nyan Nyan!” Yuko said trying to steal a kiss from the taller girl, only to be pushed away.

“I’m eating,” 

Everyone else just chucked as Yuko pouted, they continue on with dinner like nothing happen, ignoring the other table all together.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 01:19:16 PM by immortal_K »

Offline anoni2

• Member+
Re: RAPPAPA: Undercover, Side Story 6 (updated 16/08)
« Reply #128 on: August 16, 2011, 07:05:53 PM »
hahaha that was funny

KARAI really   :lol:
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #129 on: August 16, 2011, 07:09:58 PM »
THANKS FOR THIS !!!!! XD
 though its short I really enjoy reading it!!! XD

Rena and her love for spicy food!!! GEKIKARA is really a suited name for her!!!

KIRA UPDATE SOON!!!  XD
THANKS FOR THIS DOSAGE OF FANFIC!!!
I'LL be able to live for a bit more now  :P

Offline apparently

« Reply #130 on: August 16, 2011, 09:32:18 PM »
LOL OMG WMATSUI W O W!

keke i enjoyed this side story, it was light, fun and a pleasure to read ^^. so jealous of jurina tbh LOL... rena... could you help the spiciness go away everytime i eat super spicy food? T^T lololol! poor yuko, nyan nyan being tsundere as always. where's atsumina though? haha, maybe acchan was too scared of even being near spicy food xD

nice update! can't else to see what else you have in store for this fic haha (:

Offline Shirokuma

• Member+
« Reply #131 on: August 16, 2011, 10:05:11 PM »
Lol poor yuko

"I'm eating"

Kojipa is such a hard ass on Yuko, got to love that tsundere character

but it's just a funny sight to see her deny Yuko, like how Rena sometimes deny Jurina's kisses
I steal picnic baskets with Yogi, smoke trees with Smokey and bail pedo-bear out of jail. Who am I?!! I am Kuma!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #132 on: August 16, 2011, 10:31:09 PM »
Yeah gekikara!!! And karai kiss!

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: August 16, 2011, 10:45:40 PM »
I LOVE the W Matsui part~!  XD That's the best medicine~  :wub:

Please update soon~  :twothumbs

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #134 on: August 19, 2011, 02:10:42 AM »
LOOOL what a funny side story. It reminds me when I've watched the Gekikara Club in Shukan AKB. Damn, Rena was hardcore on that one. Eek, I don't mind eating spicy food as long as Rena is there to save me by kissing me. :]]]] LOL of course, Rena is only for Jurina. -.-

"I'm eating."

Another LOL! Nyan Nyan, you tsundere. -.- :]] Yuko, I'll kiss you instead.  :twisted:
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: August 19, 2011, 01:16:03 PM »
Kid_Alpha: Thanks for liking the story, I do wish they make another sequel to MG because I can't get enough of Gekikara.
Noni: Yea I had fun writing the last short side story, KARAIIIIII!!!! haha
Blu: Feels like I'm feeding your addiction with drugs..... haha  XD
Apparently: You will have to find someone else, Rena is for Jurina keke Acchan has been traumatized by the spicy wing so she didn't join them.  :lol:
Shirokuma: Kojipa's tsundere character is more like a love/ hate thing, sometimes I love it, sometimes I wish she wouldn't keep denying Yuko.
Kahem: Gekikara sure likes them spicy :twisted:
RenaChii: Never a better cure then a WMatsui kiss :wub:
AAAice: LOL I was rewatching Rena in gekikara club the other night and the way the other girls tried to cool down with ice cubes and water gave me the idea of what works even better then those  :lol:

:bingo: :on gay: :mon inluv: :mon cigar: :mon fyeah:
So as many have asked and made request for a sequel to this ongoing Rappapa Saga, I'm asking for suggestions as what you want to see/read for the future missions.

-What Kind of Mission/ Case do you want them to do? (They already did an undercover bodyguard mission)
-What other pairings do you want to see? (I can try to see if I can add them without breaking up those I already paired)
-What other characters you want to see appear in the story?
-Anything else you can think of that didn't cross my mind.
-Anything changes you think goes well for the story?

Feel free to leave me your suggestions, if I can't use them here I will work them into my other works so don't hold back. Please leave me comments, I love to read them. 

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: RAPPAPA: Next Mission Suggestions (Aug 19 - TBA)
« Reply #136 on: August 19, 2011, 01:49:15 PM »
I want a spying and infiltrating a big syndicate mission next :grin:

I wanna see team hormone and Choukoku, if possible

I think thats it for now.....

Yes, you are feeding my addiction :P You're my top supplier and now you'll be away cuz you're camping...anyways I'll try to bear with it and be patient
HAVE FUN!!!!

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
« Reply #137 on: August 20, 2011, 01:02:52 PM »
Spies and undercover missions are done though... How about some old school delinquent bashing bad assery? Make em cross over with games like Kenka Bancho or manga like Crows or Worst. Typical Yankii's. I mean, Maeda went up against freaking Yakuza, why not male Yankii's for the Rappapa?

Maybe actually graduate and become a full time gang or have lulz jobs? I wouldn't mind seeing one of them being a female GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka)/Kamen Teacher.

How about taking a darker turn if you wanna be original?

There's lots of possibilities!

For characters.... Center meets Jurina? Nezumi? If Yuka and her twin existed and got funny/cute reactions from the other cast, I wanna see how their alters react to their Yankii counterparts. Mainly BlackxYukirin, GekikaraxRena, NezumixMayuyu, GakuranxSae, and OMG SadoxMariko.  :panic:

Good luck!

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #138 on: August 22, 2011, 03:10:01 PM »
oh idea idea hmm

a competition? envolving other schools as well not just rappapa and yaba (non yankee schools+yankee schools in game)

grandma jyan suggested it (busy busy)

:hee:

Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #139 on: August 22, 2011, 03:18:19 PM »
Hum euh hum euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ah! Why not somethink like the Rappappa's partner's parents don't accept the couples and the Rappappa have to find a way to fix it or something like that lol

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Requiem