JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Izonshou

Author Topic: CheesyBits's OS Collection (WMatsui, MaYuki, KojiYuu & others)  (Read 57699 times)

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
Re: CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Music Of My Life](MaYuki)
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2013, 05:09:09 AM »
I made the confession scene like the one in AKB Kousagi Dojo episode 2 :P
Mayuyu or Yukirin isn't a member in the story ><

Sorry if I didn't explain the details enough ><

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2013, 05:49:39 AM »
Ehhhh! It's my fault for rushing you -.- I'm sorry, Cheeton~ *Hugss
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline CheesyBits

• Member+
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2013, 05:52:07 AM »
Ehhhh! It's my fault for rushing you -.- I'm sorry, Cheeton~ *Hugss

It's ok por- *ehem* Popcorn ^_^ *hugs back*

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2013, 08:47:21 AM »
It is good!! I love it!

Thank you !
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline CheesyBits

• Member+
CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Announcement] (new OS fic teaser!)
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2013, 04:50:50 PM »
Stay tuned to my upcoming OS fic: [Necklace] (WMatsui).

I will be posting it tomorrow as a special OS fic because of my kami-oshi, Matsui Jurina's birthday! :D
This fic will be based on 60% of my real life story during elementary school and 40% fiction.

Anyways, otanjoubi omedeto Jurina~!!  :cow: :yossi: :otomerika: :heart:

Teaser:

This heart necklace, split into two. One for me, another for the person I'm going to marry. Guys have been always going for me but I test them to see whether they deserve the other half of my necklace or not. But I plan to give it to someone- no not someone but my crush, Furukawa Airi, who has also been hitting on me. Though, I was about to give him my necklace until his best friend- and my best frined too, Matsui Jun stopped me.

-flashback-

Airi and I were in the library. We were teasing around with each other quietly until I tripped on myself but luckily, Airin caught me midair. Our face are a few centimetres close to each other.

"M-Ma-Matsui Rena-chan!" Airin stuttered and blushed.

"N-Nani?" I stuttered as well.

I look deeply into his eyes, its so beautiful. This is the first time I've seen his eyes in a close view. We kept staring at each others eyes but Airin broke it as he helped me stand up.

"Ano.. Rena-chan.." Airin whispered softly that I almost wasn't able to hear it.

"Nani..?" I asked. "What is with this atmosphere? It feels.. sort of romantic" I thought.

"Please go out with me!" Airin said weakly and bowed ninety degrees.

"Ye-" I was about to accept it but..

"Rena-chan. Sorry for this but come with me. Its important." Jun came out of nowhere and dragged me out of Airin's sight.

-End of teaser-

-----------------------

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
Re: CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Announcement] (new OS fic teaser!)
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2013, 04:57:10 PM »
Yay! New os!! :w00t:
Cant wait for it!!
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline CheesyBits

• Member+
CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Necklace] (WMatsui)
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2013, 10:30:28 PM »
 wasn't able to post it in time :(

------------------------------------------------------

Necklace (WMatsui)

-Rena's POV-

This heart necklace, split into two. One for me, another for the person I'm going to marry, that's what my mother told me when she bought it for me. I always wear the other half with me and keep the other half to my pocket or my bag. Guys have been always going for me but I test them to see whether they deserve the other half of my necklace or not.. Only one of my guy best friend, Matsui Jun, knows about this. I plan to give it to someone- no not someone but my crush, Furukawa Airi, who has also been hitting on me. Though, I was about to give him my necklace until our best friend, Matsui Jun stopped me.

-flashback-

Airi and I were in the library. We were teasing around with each other quietly until I tripped on myself but luckily, Airin caught me midair. Our face are a few centimetres close to each other.

"M-Ma-Matsui Rena-chan!" Airin stuttered and blushed.

"N-Nani?" I stuttered as well.

I look deeply into his eyes, its so beautiful. This is the first time I've seen his eyes in a close view. We kept staring at each others eyes but Airin broke it as he helped me stand up.

"Ano.. Rena-chan.." Airin whispered softly that I almost wasn't able to hear it.

"Nani..?" I asked. "What is with this atmosphere? It feels.. sort of romantic" I thought.

"Please go out with me!" Airin said weakly and bowed ninety degrees.

"Ye-" I was about to accept it but..

"Rena-chan. Sorry for this but come with me. Its important." Jun came out of nowhere and dragged me out of Airin's sight.

-End of flashback-

-End of Rena's POV-

"I still haven't answered Airin's confession.." Rena said.

"Why not?" Jun asked and looked at Rena.

"I was about to answer him but you dragged me away from him that time...." Rena told Jun.

"...... I'm sorry...." Jun apologised.

"Apology not accepted~" Rena teased Jun, breaking the serious atmosphere.

"It's my birthday~ At least forgive me?" Jun said while making a puppy face. Rena giggled and gently pushed Jun head away.

Rena and Jun are in a park, sitting on a bench in a park right now. The two of them always meet up with each other at the park every Friday around 6-8pm but they decided to stay in the park because Jun wanted to have Rena for company for his birthday and luckily, Rena agreed since her parents allowed her to.

"I plan to give the necklace to Airin.." Rena told Jun. Jun faked a smile but hurt can be seen in his eyes.

"Wow.. You're totally serious about him? Chillax darling. We're only in the last year of elementary school." Jun joked but Rena gave him a 'I can't believe you said that' face.

"Not planning to give other people a chance, are you?" Jun asked with the most serious tone that Rena rarely hears.

"Well, that depends..." Rena replied.

"Depends on?" Jun asked.

"The situation..." Rena replied.

Jun's phone suddenly rang. He took it out from his jeans and answered instantly.

"Yes. Ok. I will. Ok. Oh. Right. Ok Bye Mom." Jun only answered those words to the caller, which is Jun's mom, then hung up and put his phone back to hsi pocket.

"I have to go home now." Jun told Rena.

"Ok, bye." Rena said while waving to Jun but Jun just stared at her.

"...."

"I'm going to fetch you home. It's too late to be alone in the night considering that you're a girl." Jun told Rena.

"Thanks 'gentleman'." Rena teased.

~

-Monday-

Its time for the 6th grades' recess. Rena is going to the canteen alone after helping her teacher carry books and her group of friends were already waiting for her there. Rena took the nearest staircase near her which was the staircase only the sporty people use because the gymnasium and the soccer field is there, and it was also far from the canteen and the classrooms. There were no people going down and up the stairs except for Rena- or so she thought.

Rena was about to go down the stairs but stopped when she heard voices below. Two recognisable voices. It was Airin's and Jun's. Rena looked down out of curiosity of what her two best friends were doing in the lonely staircase.. Both guys were sitting at the corner of the staircase where the steps were a little bit far away.

"Dude. Stop lying. I know you like Rena." Airin told Jun but Jun stayed quiet and he slowly looked down to the floor, guilty.

"When did you start liking her?" Airin asked in a relaxed but a little bit tensed tone.

"Since last year.." Jun said softly but it was loud enough for Rena to hear it. Rena clenched her fist. She felt like running away but her curiosity let her stay.

"Why didn't you tell me? I wouldn't have confessed to her if you told me about it." Airin said in a more tensed tone.

"I didn't know you will. Since you already have a girlfriend." Jun hissed.

"NO! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE! NO! NO!" Rena shouted, gaining Airin's and Jun's attention. Both guys stood up in shocked. "RENA?!?"

Rena ran away, tears falling down her face and the other half of her necklace dropped to the ground. Jun chased Rena, totally forgetting Airin's presence and without knowing that the other half of Rena's necklace dropped. Airin just stood in his spot with his mouth opened to protest but nothing came out and it was too late so he just stared at Rena's necklace and picked it up, planning to return it later, after school has ended.

~

"WAIT RENA!" Jun shouted and sprinted faster. Luckily, Jun is fast enough to catch up to Rena. Jun grabbed Rena's wrist while she is still running. Jun pulled Rena to him quickly, with only a little force to avoid hurting Rena, and then hugged her. Rena didn't resist and cried on Jun's shoulders. It seems like knowing Airin already has a girlfriend hit her the most since she didn't resist Jun's hug.

"I don't know how long you've been listening to our conversation. But please, don't cry. You know that I hate it when I see you cry." Jun said and hugged Rena tighter. Rena continued to cry. Jun hugged Rena until the school bell rang. Recess is over.

"Recess is over.." Jun said and let go of Rena then took a step back. Jun cleared Rena's tears from her face, she didn't resist either and she's just looking down to the floor.

"Let's go back to class.." Jun said softly but Rena just stood there. "fine.." Jun sighed then hold Rena's hands to guide her. Rena was stunned for a while but she was still too sad because of Airin. Jun fetched Rena to her classroom then went back to his classroom as he and Rena is in different classes. But, he and Airin are in the same class.

"Here, Rena dropped this. I don't think I have the courage to give it back to her now." Airin said and gave Jun the necklace then both guys went back to their sits to start classes.

~

-Rena's POV-

Rena went home quickly, took a bath, eat half of her lunch because she has no appetite then went to her own room to lay down on her bed.

"When did you start liking her?" "Since last year.."

Rena suddenly remembered that Jun likes her. Her mind suddenly showed memories of her and Jun teasing, playing and chatting with each other. She also remembered Jun being hurt when she told him that she plans to give the necklace to Airin.

"Oh no.. Why.. Why didn't I notice?! I hurt.. I hurt Jun so much.." she thought. Memories of her and Jun kept on appearing. Rena suddenly felt her heart beat faster. Mixed emotions also started to fill her. Sadness for knowing that Airin has a girlfriend, guilt for hurting Jun and not realising that he likes her, happiness and love.

"Jun's hug and the way he held my hand just now.. It felt comfortable and safe.." Rena thought.

"His voice.. His facial expressions.. His......"

"I'm inlove with Jun.. Wait.. What? No.. he's an idiot. It's not like I care for him or anything.."

Rena finally realised how she felt. She is actually inlove with Jun but she just noticed it now.

-End of Rena's POV-

-Jun's POV-

"My birthday was only yesterday and I got into this situation.." Jun thought. He started to feel insecure.

"What if she heard our full conversation?"

"What if she don't like me?"

"I don't wanna go to school tomorrow. I don't wanna eat, I have no appetite. I wanna end everything right now."

"The necklace.. I bet she won't give it to me."

-End of Jun's POV-

~

-The next day-

Jun didn't want to go to school but his mom forced him to. He brought Rena's necklace with him. He's too scared to see Rena but he has to return the necklace to her so right now, Jun is standing at the gate entrance of his school to wait for Rena. Luckily, she came to school three minutes after Jun came. Jun went to Rena.

"Rena.. Here, your necklace. You dropped it. Luckily Ai-" Jun pressed his lips as he almost mentioned Airin's name. He stretched out his hand to give the necklace to Rena but she pushed it back gently to him.

"No.. Keep it." Rena blushed and looked away.

"Ehhh!?"

"A present.. A late birthday present.." Rena said quietly and blushed more that she has a red face now and Jun can see it clearly.

"But.. You already gave me a present and you told me that you only give it to the person you love-not for a present and stuff." Jun said.

"J-Just take it." Rena stuttered.

"You're blushing. You rarely blush." Jun said. Jun is now starting to feel happy because he has never seen Rena like this before and he knows what is coming.

"No.. I'm not its just that asdfghjkl" Rena mumbled.

"What? I can't hear you!" Jun teased while putting his free hand next to his ear.

"I said "No. I'm not. Its just hot." Rena said irritatedly because Jun teased her in this situation.

"What? I really can't hear you~" Jun teased again.

"I said "I'm not blushing!" Rena shouted.

"What?! You're talking too soft~!" Jun teased more.

"Fine! Yes! I love you! Are you happy now?! IDIOT!" Rena shouted. Luckily, it wasn't loud enough for the other coming students to hear because if they heard it, they might get expelled or go to counselling since the school does not support relationships as it is only an elementary school.

"I didn't know you're a tsundere. Help me put your necklace on me." Jun teased again then handed the necklace to Rena.

"I'm going to strangle you." Rena said sarcastically then put it on Jun gently.

"D-done.." Rena blushed again.

"Come on, let's go to hall for the flag ceremony." Jun said then held Rena's hands.

"I-Idiot.."

End of Necklace(WMatsui)

------------------------------------------------------

60% of my real life story is written. lol ha. Jun is me in the story. The reality was so bad that I had to put 40% of fiction in it xD
Though, I find the real ver. funny now XD. Since that person ignored me after hearing the convo until now lol.xD
^lol sorry about that. Just literally laughing.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the story :D

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Necklace] (WMatsui)
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2013, 10:45:44 PM »
Lol its still cute though

Great job!

Posted by the mento Hawaiian

Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline korin48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2013, 03:38:06 AM »
Wow So cute!! XD I love it!! Kyaaa~  :mon lovelaff:
60% is based on real life of yours!?!? :shock: Wow! No wonder! How romantic....  :mon inluv:
Oh does someone really give you something like this OS?  :hehehe:

Mogi Shinobu
Oba Mina
Kojina Yui

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2013, 06:52:27 PM »
Soo sweet.. Me love jun personality in this fic.. So gentle.. Kyaaaaaaa.! >w<)/ wohoho so 60% of this fic based on your true story?? XD Me want to know who is that person who gave the necklace xD sankyuu chessy :bow:

Offline CheesyBits

• Member+
CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Don't let me go] (MaYuki)
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2013, 03:11:53 PM »
Don't Let Me Go (MaYuki)

Mayuyu:
Yukirin:

I hate you

I love you
but I love you at the same time.

and I hate you the same time.
Your touch,

Your kisses,
Your eyes,

Your lips.
Your body.

You're irresistible.
I can't shake you off.

You're too mean to me.
You're too good to me

You always take advantage of my love.
You spoil me too much.

I want to let you go but my heart tells me to hold on to you.
Hold on to me but my heart tells me to let you go.

I'm scared of losing you.
I don't want you away from me.

Give me your love.
Give me your everything

And don't let me go.

End of Don't let me go(MaYuki)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 03:29:46 PM by CheesyBits »

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
Re: CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Don't let me go] (MaYuki)
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2013, 03:48:27 PM »
Necklace is such a cute little story! Like it so much!  :heart: And...couldn't believe they are just elementary school students! haha!

Don't let me go: nice try to give it a unique format!  :twothumbs
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline CheesyBits

• Member+
CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Another Chance] (MaYuki)
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2013, 09:20:18 PM »
OS collab fic of me, correnereyes and javs.

This fic is specially made for rhin_rhin :deco:

------------------------------------------------

Another Chance

"Yuki! The one you love is me right?!"

“……”

"Ne? Yuki?"

This tense atmosphere all started a few days back. The couple who seemed unbreakable in the eyes of the world were crumbling all because of Miyazawa Sae.

-a few months ago(flashback)-

There is a cheerful couple which that is MaYuki walking in the park. Yuki and Mayu intertwined their hands. Then a few minutes later, a random boyish-girl appeared in front of them like a ninja.

“Yo Mayu and Yuki!” A boyish-girl suddenly said

“Sae, you startled us!” Yuki widen her eyes and smiled

“Oh what are you two doing? Dating?” Sae chuckled

“Yes we are! Don’t be jealous” Mayu said like a boss

“Ok ok! I have to go so that I won’t disturb your date.” Sae waved at them and suddenly left.

“Ne Yuki?”

“Hmm?”

“Let’s go?” Mayu offered her hand to Yuki

Yuki nodded and accept her hand then walking around the park

-few mins later-

“Oh my gosh! I forgot! I need to watch Hetalia right now!!” Mayu see her watch.

“What? Do you really need to watch it?” Yuki pouted

“Yes, it is really important! I need to see Francis! Bye!” Mayu waved at her while running away from her to go home and watch Hetalia.

“Mou~ She always leave me alone just for animes.." Yukirin complained and sulked. Yukirin continued walking to the park alone until...

"PEEKABOO!" Sae scared Yukirin, making her scream.

"Sae-chan! That wasn't funny!" Yukirin shouted irritatedly.

"Haha~ Sorry, sorry~" Sae apologized while scratching her head lightly.

"I thought you already went somewhere?" Yukirin asked.

"I lied. Just kidding~ I went away from the two of you just now so that I won't disturb your date with Mayuyu." Sae teased slightly.

"Well, her ANIME disturbed the date." Yukirin rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Sae gave a slight smirk then walked in a sexily boyish way to Yukirin which make their faces very close to each other.

"Since you're free and I'm free.. May I have this date?" Sae asked with a rather seductive boyish accent.

"Y-yo-your face is too close.." Yukirin stuttered and blushed.

"Hmmm?" Sae raised her eyebrow with a smirk on her face.

"W-What about Mayuyu?" Yukirin stuttered again.

"Don't worry it's a fake date." Sae winked at her.

"O-O-kay.." Yukirin blushed. Yukirin agreed to have a fake date with Sae because Sae was her first love and she still has a little feelings for her. Actually, Yukirin was supposed to confess to Sae last time but she didn't get to confess to her because she's too afraid until Mayuyu came and her feelings for Sae faded a little.

Little did Yukirin know that she will actually date Sae for real and that they will be caught by a friend, Jurina, who will tell Mayuyu about their dates.

-end of flashback-

"I don't know.. I don't know whether I love you or not right now!" Yukirin hissed.

"Why, Yukirin?! Why?! What did I do to you!?" Mayuyu cried.

"Go back to your animes!" Yukirin turned away then ran away, crying without herself knowing about it.

"DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE, YUKIRIN!! I NEED YOU!!" Mayuyu cried and slowly fell in the ground in defeat.

-the next day(in university school)-

Sae and Yukirin were at the cafeteria, eating together.. Mayuyu is also at the cafeteria with Jurina and Kasai Tomomi, who they call "Chyuu" and she is a big fan of Sae. But they were sitting quite far from Sae and Yukirin's table.

"You know, Sae-chan, you pay so much more attention to me unlike that cyborg otaku that i know" Yukirin complained and rolled her eyes.

"Mayuyu?" Sae asked.

"Ughhh.. Don't even say her name. It irritates me." Yukirin hissed.

"Aren't you just jealous of the animes she watch?" Sae asked.

"Why are you on her side? We're together now Sae." Yukirin said, irritated about what Sae said. Suddenly, there were commotions. Jurina and Chyuu were stopping Mayuyu from what it looks like "rampaging on Sae".

"Let go of me!! Let me get that little filthy stealer!" Mayuyu pointed at Sae while trying to break free from Jurina and Chyuu. Eventually, Mayuyu finally got free from Jurina and Chyuu's hold. Mayuyu stomped to Sae and punched her in the face which caused Sae to fall on her chair. Yukirin, as well as Chyuu, ran to Sae's side and helped her up.

"Why can't you get it? I told you to go back to your "dear" anime and leave me alone!" Yukirin told Mayuyu angrily. Now they really made a real commotion.

"I-" Mayuyu said but was cut off. "Let's go away from here, Sae-chan." Yukirin said and left with Sae.

"You shouldn't have done that Mayuyu.. You just made it worser.." Jurina said.

"Sae deserves it." Mayuyu said coldly.

"Hey! You shouldn't have done that! Now Sae won't take me, chyuu~" Chyuu pouted.

"Whatever.. I'm going." Mayuyu said and left Jurina and Chyuu alone.

"Mou~" Chyuu pouted while Jurina just sighed.

-a few hours later-

Yukirin and Sae were having classes, except that they are in a different class. Yukirin is bored so she decided to skip some time.

"Takahashi-sensei!" Yukirin called her teacher.

"What is it, Kashiwagi-san?" Takahashi-sensei replied.

"May I go to the toilet?" Yukirin asked.

"Yes, you may." Takahashi-sensei replied. Yukirin went to the girls toilet but stopped just outside the toilet and hid when she heard Sae and another girl's voice.

"Thanks for helping me just now." Sae said.

"No problem, chyuu~"

"You know, you're really cute and hot." Sae said seductively. Yukirin started to become curious of what's happening so she continued to listen to them.

"U-Umm.."

"Shhh.."

It became silent all of a sudden but then moans were heard after awhile. Yukirin decided to peek inside the toilet and saw Sae and Chyuu kissing lips to lips. Yukirin felt sad, only sad but a few tears started to fall down her face. Yukirin ran away from the toilet and crashed to someone halfway, causing the both of them to fall.

"Itaii!" the person said. Yukirin decided to look at who she crashed into. It was Jurina. Jurina also looked at her in a shocked and alert face.

"Yuki-san! I was looking for you!" Jurina said in a scared tone then stood up quickly.

"What is it?" Yukirin stood up normally.

"QUICK! COME WITH ME! SOMETHING BAD IS HAPPENING!" Jurina raised her tone in alert and grabbed Yukirin's wrists then ran. Since Jurina is too strong for Yukirin to stop, Yukirin decided to run with her. This scene made her forget of Sae and Chyuu's kissing scene and is now afraid and curious of what's going on.

Jurina led Yukirin to the rooftop. Yukirin saw Mayuyu at the edge of the rooftop, from the looks of it, Mayuyu jump out from the fence that blocks the safety zone from the danger zone.

"STOP HER!" Jurina hissed at Yukirin. What Jurina said made Yukirin realise that Mayuyu is going to commit suicide. Yukirin's emotions started to fill up and she started to talk without thinking because she let her feelings talk unknowingly.

"MAYUYU STOP!" Yukirin cried at Mayuyu.

"BUT YOU HATE ME!" Mayuyu shouted at her without looking back at Yukirin.

"NOOO! I LOVE YOU! I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU! I'M JEALOUS OF YOUR ANIMES! I'M SOO JEALOUS OF IT BECAUSE IT ALWAYS ATTRACTS YOUR ATTENTION BUT NOT MINES!"

"PROVE IT!"

Yukirin suddenly ran and jumped off the fence then ran again carefully to Mayuyu, without falling off the building. Yukirin hugged Mayuyu.

"Please.. Don't.. I need you.." Yukirin cried and a lot of tears started to fall of her eyes.

"Prove it.. Prove it by kissing me." Mayuyu cried.

Yukirin stopped hugging Mayuyu and kissed her in the lips.

"You really do love me? You'll give me another chance?" Mayuyu broke the kiss and asked Yukirin while stareing deeply at her eyes.

"Yess.. I will. So please.. Don't leave me." Yukirin said and stared back at Mayuyu.

Yukirin held Mayuyu's hand then jumped at the fence with her to lead Mayuyu in the safer zone. Yukirin hugged Mayuyu again.

"Ughh.. Couples with their teenage dramas, giving theirselves some life threatening stuff." Jurina complained as if she doesn't have a girlfriend, but she actually does.

-Meanwhile in the toilet-

"Ohh.. You're soo finger-licking sexy." Sae moaned as she kissed Chyuu in the neck.

"Sae-chan~" Chyuu moaned.

"Miyazawa Sae and Kasai Tomomi!" a shout came out from outside the toilet. The shout broke their kiss and they looked at the person who broke their kissing session, it was Takahashi-sensei.

"I believe the two of you knows about the love-ban and sexual session in this school." Takahashi-sensei raised her eyebrow.

"The two of you are coming with me to the Principal's office."

End of Another Chance(MaYuki)

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
Re: CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Another Chance] (MaYuki)
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2013, 09:44:26 PM »
I love your OS

I know that this pair isnt in you poll but could you make a marimii OS

pleaseeeee anyway ket it up
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2013, 10:04:09 PM »
That was a rather amusing one shot

Lotta cheating all around

I felt bad for Mayuyu though :'(
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline korin48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2013, 11:38:54 PM »
Ohhh nice storyline  :hehehe:
Lol at Sae and Chiyuu  :hiakhiakhiak:

Mogi Shinobu
Oba Mina
Kojina Yui

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2013, 01:22:37 PM »
Wahahaha the end! :rofl:

I love Mayuki!! Aaah~! Whew Mayu don't do what she wanted to do...

Thaqnk you for this OS
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline CheesyBits

• Member+
CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Mi Amore(my love)] (WMatsui)
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2013, 09:26:30 PM »
*WARNING*: very loooonnnggggg!! ><  and this bad author who wrote this fic is going to compliment herself in the first few lines! XD
*Mi Amore means my love in Italian.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mi Amore(WMatsui)

Matsui Rena, the beautiful princess of Nagoya, is at the library room of her castle. She seems to be reading a small and normal teenage story called, "The Puppy That Gave Me Love" that is rarely updated by the author, on the computer. (CheesyBits: That's veryy bad author O:< You should update more. XD)

"This story relates to me.. I don't even remember my first love. Why did he leave me?" Rena cried in her thoughts. She continued reading the story until...

"Rena ojou-sama, you have a guest." her personal butler informed her.

"Thank you for informing me. Let him or her in." Rena said formally.

"Hai." the butler replied and went back to fetch the guest while Rena continued reading the story on the computer.

"Ojou-sama, your guest is here." Rena looked up to see who the guest was. Infront of her eyes, a dazzling gentleman came up to her.

"My greetings, Mi Amore. My name is Matsui Jun." Jun introduced herself then took Rena's right hand and kissed on it.

"Matsui? I assume that you're related to me? Ohh.. And please, don't call me "Mi Amore" since I only allow one person to call me that." Rena said with a little disappointment in her voice.

"My apologies but no. We're not related." Jun apologized.

"I see. Now, may I know why you're here?" Rena asked.

"My apologies.. Again.. But I believe I'm not supposed to reveal the reason yet, for I was told to." Jun apologized again.

"Well, do you mind if you tell me who told you not to tell me?" Rena raised her eyebrow.

"Sadly.. That's a secret." Jun winked at Rena, causing her to blush.

"Well then.. If you may excuse me, I have "work" to do." Rena told Jun and continued where she left off just now.

"I'll take my leave then." Jun said and walked off.

-Jun's POV-

Once Jun went out of the library where Rena was, Jun took out a small picture from his pocket. The picture shows chibi Jun and chibi Rena in the castle. Chibi Rena is kissing chibi Jun on the cheeks in the photo.

"She's grown more beautiful now.." Jun smiled and giggled.

-End of Jun's POV-

-a few hours later-

The Matsui royal family were having tea session together in the living room and were talking about royal-related stuff that Rena is supposed to do in the future.

"Speaking of which, Rena dear, you have grown so much in the past 21 years. I mean look at you." The king looked at Rena from toe to head.

"WOW. Sexy~" The king teased, earning a gentle slap from his queen.

"I know that I've grown, Daddy.. Though I'm not quite sure about the sexy part." Rena smiled at her father in an angelic way.

"By the way, Rena..." her father said.

"My Rena.. M- oh god I cant say it. You do it, mommy." her father covered his face with his arm while crying more exaggeratedly than necessary.

"Ugghh.. You're father is childish as always." Rena's mother complained.

"Anyways,  what your imbecile papa is trying to say is that you're quite old now." the queen said.

"Why am I being reminded of my age!?" Rena thought irritatedly.

"I know that, Mom. Stop saying that I'm old because that just makes you older!" Rena complained.

"Hey! I'm not old!" her mother pouted.

"But on a serious note, it's time for you to marry and eventually takeover my role as queen." he mother continued.

"What!? I'm not ready yet, mom." Rena complained

"Rena!" the king hissed.

"Ahem.. Anyway, we already have a groom chosen for you.. I believe you've met him a while ago." the queen continued.

"Matsui Jun?" Rena raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, my dear. He'll make a good groom for you." her mother said.

"I don't know him yet. You can't do that." Rena acknowledge her mother.

"We've already arranged it. You, on the other hand, have no choice." the queen said as she finished her tea.

Suddenly, Rena left her tea unfinished and went to her room to sleep.

-Rena's dream-

Rena is dreaming of that boy again. The boy who left her to go overseas. The boy who is also her first love, except that she can't remember his face anymore so the boy she's dreaming about is faceless.

"You'll be with me forever?" chibi Rena asked the boy.

"Of course I will, Mi Amore, I promise." the boy replied. "And we will live happily ever after~"

"I love you tooo~" chibi Rena said excitedly and hugged the boy.

Suddenly, the scenario changed.

"I have to leave to study overseas, Mi Amore." the boy said.

"But you promised me that you'll be with me forever!" chibi Rena cried.

"I did and I'll keep my promise. I'll come back for you, someday, I promise again!" the boy said then faded.

"DON'T LEAVE MEE!!!!"

-End of Rena's dream-

Jun is leaning at the entrance door of Rena's room.

"Yuuhooo~ Wakey, wakey~" Jun is attempting to wake Rena up but was unsuccessful.

Jun walked nearer to the sleeping beauty. Rena moved unconsciously to the edge of her queen sized bed.

"Uh ohh.. One move and she'll fall.." Jun thought. Rena moved slightly and fell down the bed but Jun was fast enough to catch her but Jun fell with her instead. Now Rena is on top of Jun.

"Ughh.. What happened?" Rena said in a sleepy tone and went back to sleep on top of Jun. Jun didn't like this situation as they might get misunderstood by any passerby considering that Jun left Rena's door open.

"Hey~ Wake up!" Jun grabbed Rena's cheeks and shook it. This movement caused Rena to wake up fully.

"OH MY GOD! What are you doing in my bed!" Rena shouted informally.

"You fell and I managed to catch you while you were asleep. At least thank me for that.." Jun complained, completely forgetting that his talking to the Princess of Nagoya.

"Breaking in the princess' bedroom? Not smart, Mister." Rena confronted.

"I have the privilege to enter your bed anytime, as the queen told me." Jun tried to win the arguement.

"Do as you like." Rena hissed irritatedly in defeat.

"I know that you don't like me.. yet nor do you know me fully. So.. Let's get to know each other, shall we?" Jun said and sat on Rena's bed.

"I didn't give you the privilege to sit on my bed." Rena hissed at Jun. Jun stood up instead.

"Well then.. What do you want to talk about?" Rena asked then sat down her own bed instead.

"Ohh. I want to talk about you. Oh.. And you don't have to speak formally to me." Jun said.

"I'm a princess. Nothing special about that. The end." Rena said sarcastically.

"Fine. Do as you like." Jun said and left, irritated. Rena left him walk off but she felt quite guilty over the way she talked to Jun in a rude way so she chased for him.

"WAIT!!" Rena called Jun. Good enough, Jun stopped walking.

"I'm sorry for being rude just now.. Its just that-" Rena said as she stared deeply at Jun's eyes.. "Why does your eyes looks so familiar?"

"Can you remember me?" Jun asked.

"What do you mean..?" Rena asked.

"I promised you that I'll come back.. And I did.." Jun said.

"You're "HIM"?" Rena cried.

"Yes.. Rena-chan.. I missed you." Jun said and hugged her.

"Wait.. This is too sudden. I need to confirm this." Rena said as a tear fell down onto her face. Jun took out a small picture from his pocket and showed it to Rena.

"I've been keeping this safely ever since I left." Jun said. "I love you, Mi Amore."

"It's really you.." Rena cried. "You've kept your promise."

"I love you too, Jun." Rena cried. Jun knelt down and pulled out a box from his pocket then he opened it to reveal a nice dazzling and shining diamond ring.

"Will you marry me, Mi Amore?"

"YES!" Rena said. Jun stood up and kissed Rena for awhile then hugged her.

"Now I'll fulfill my promise of living a "happy ever after" life with you"

End of Mi Amore (WMatsui)

Offline mayuyuXlyukirinlover13

• Member+
Re: CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Mi Amore(my love)] (WMatsui)
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2013, 05:08:18 AM »
Aw~  :heart: that was so Cute~ :heart: But...the friggin intro made me laugh for one reason....Chapter 6 Please~ and you know what story I'm Talking about  :grin:

But All in All  the story was Cute and I give it a 2 thumbs up  :twothumbs

Offline ryeangryu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (/。\)
Re: CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Mi Amore(my love)] (WMatsui)
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2013, 06:14:56 AM »
ahhhhhhh~ wmatsui :heart: i love it !  :wub: please continue!   :nya:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Izonshou