JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Sexy Girl

Author Topic: Merry Go Round - Chapter 23 (110615)  (Read 70353 times)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Re: Merry Go Round - Chapter 7 (8/5)
« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2009, 12:48:20 PM »
Ooo it's Merry Go Round~!  I miss the twists and turns that this story brings =D

I see Ai chan hasn't changed much since last time  :depressed:  Still a meanie!  *hmph*
Instead of yelling at Gaki...she's yelling at Eri.  *shakes head*  How can anyone yell at Eri?!   :grr:

Balancing the handle of an umbrella with a transparent cover on her shoulder, the twenty year old walked slowly. Her line of sight was focused on the far end of the road but she wasn't paying attention to anything in her path.

I'm not going to say it! *quietly grumbles about almost having a panic attack over nothing*    :ph43r:

Taking leisurely strolls was an activity she indulged in whenever she could afford the time and it was a good method to clear her mind and relieve stress when Disneyland wasn’t an option.

That's some crazy 4 hour leisurely stroll!  :sweat:  I secretly believe she walked all the way home by foot!  Like Yokohama home! XD

lol at the last part

so you found her a pairing after all!  and what a pairing!  The Reina in my head reacted with "I'm in love with who?!XD

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2009, 12:52:14 PM »
EHHH? Whutta? I just read this from the beginning and I LUBS it.

On Ai. What exactly are her feelings? First she has this whole, 'don't fall in love with your best friend' deal so she gets together with Eri but then she gets annoyed at Eri for not understanding when to let her be like a best friend would. Srsly, she needs to sort things out. Her reaction to seeing Sayu wearing the jacket makes me want to dump Risa's wardrobe on Sayu... and maybe a few pieces on Reina for good measure. Also, she really needs to be more discreet when it comes to the PDA with Eri. No matter if it's your best friend that you don't know is in love with you or just other members, no one wants it rubbed in their faces (members of this forum being exceptions :P ).

On Eri. Oh poor girl, it's not her fault she doesn't understand Ai like Gaki-san does. That's just a near impossible task. We haven't seen her interact too much with Sayu so far in the story so I've got to wonder what that would  be like now. Will she ask Sayu's advice about her situation with Ai since they're besties? Ouch, that would be rubbing salt on an open wound for Sayumi. Since Ai is her first, this relationship is no small thing so I fear for the future emotional well-being of the turtle in this story. She could end up the most hurt out of everyone.

On Risa.  :wub: She's so awesome and princely and responsible and nice! As leader, Ai really should have been more aware of Sayu's illness but instead she while she was having 'fun time' with Eri, the sub-leader was the one that ended up caring for their groupmate. I'm glad Sayu noticed her good points and defended her when it counted. The things that Risa does just for other people, even people she isn't in love with (Sayu) just goes to show that she is honestly a saint. Of course, I have a personal bias, being a huge Risa fan but the congee? The comforting? The jacket? The door? Need I say more? Hm. Then again, no wonder Ai is conflicted because even if you did have a girlfriend, Risa really is enough to make you have second thoughts, isn't she? Especially when you start comparing traits as Ai is doing. :/ Each individual has their unique points, Ai. Risa's are just really irresistable is all.

On Reina. ...and the above on Risa is why I'm should not be surprised that she's in love with her.... YET I STILL AM! WHOA WHERE DID THAT COME FROM? And yes, Reina, she can't see you're in love with her even though you had such a good opportunity to show her when you could have stood up for her in front of Ai. Too bad you missed it by not wanting to stick your neck out. Now Sayu is probably going to make a move before you do. I think being cute helps though. ...although, if you're competing with the bunny... Good luck, Tanakacchi!

Anyway, lil_hamz, I'm a big fan of this story now. XD Please write more soon!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 12:55:10 PM by Kuji »

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2009, 01:04:16 PM »
Reina's in love with Gaki-san!? :shocked
Man, this is getting messy XD
I'm so happy this story is back! I was waiting for some AiEri, but sadly it's not very happy atm :cry:

...... :shocked
Your stories never fail to impress!

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2009, 01:38:31 PM »
YEABBA!!!Reina loves Gaki-san!! :twothumbs

But Ai hurt meh lovely Eri-chan~D:

you better write more cause you had a date with Ron!!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2009, 08:03:12 PM »
Merry Go Round
Chapter 7

What is wrong with me?

Digging her fingernails into her palm, it suddenly dawned on Ai the reason for her unpleasantness. Sayumi wearing Risa’s jacket. Yes, that was it. Somehow when she saw the lime green Adidas jacket worn by a person other than herself, a bizarre annoyance sparked up within her. Perhaps if she hadn’t noticed that little detail, Ai wouldn’t have flared up the way she did.
Knowing the cause is one thing, , but right now the next question that Aichan needs to ask herself is...WHY did the fact that Sayu is wearing Risa's jacket set her off? she now has to figure out. :yep:

Although she now knew the cause for her annoyance, Ai wasn’t sure why she reacted so callously. The fifth and sixth genners were only sharing clothes. It wasn’t a big deal. In fact, leader and sub-leader did it all the time. Becoming increasingly confused, Ai uttered a strangled cry, venting her frustrations at how a regular dance rehearsal could have gone so wrong.
We, of course, as the readers, already have a good idea as to why. :)

*AICHAN SNAPS AT ERI*
:mon scare:

“ERI! I didn’t mean...”

Feeling tremendously apologetic for yelling at her, Ai shouted for Eri to stop. However, the wounded turtle didn’t reduce her speed and the studio was left silent subsequent to the door slamming shut with her departure. Thumping her clench fist against the polished wood floor, Ai blamed herself for her insensitivity towards someone as vulnerable as Eri.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you. Why can’t you be like Gaki-san? She knows when to let me be.
Makes you think, doesn't it Aichan?

*RISA'S POV*
:gmon tears:

*REINA VISITS RISa*
Awwwwwwwww...:oops:

Observing that Reina hadn't combed her hair, Risa ran her fingers through the long copper tresses, untangling the knots within. So absorbed in taming the unruly strands, she didn't notice Reina’s subtle gawking. A faint crimson blush colored her cheeks and her breathing sped up.
Eh? :?

Why does your world consist of only Ai-chan? Can’t you see that I’m love with you?
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH?!?!?!?!??!
:mon spit: :mon spit: :mon spit:

GakiReina?

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2009, 06:18:05 AM »
YAY UPDATE!!! :twothumbs
As scary as Ai-chan was in the last chapter, I can't help but feel for the girl~ (I LOVE LOVE LOVE their matching jackets, btw :wub:) Now that she realizes her feelings, it's gotta be even harder to watch Gaki interact with everyone else. Can't believe the way she talked to Eri though. :( Ah, another reason why I think TakaGaki is so perfect. Mmm, Sayu's right~ It's not good to live for someone else and Gaki has the right to move on. She needs to care for herself first and foremost. OMG REINA!!! :grin: Gawd, I've been wanting a TanaGaki story SOOO badly! XD

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2009, 04:36:39 PM »
I was wondering when you would update this fic! and yay you did! I guess you are planning on not leaving any fics unfinished. I usually just give up on my stories. lol so much of the cute Ai/Eri which I like a lot! But now opens up a freakin love circle instead of a love triangle which is even worse! lol GakiShige? That's something still very new to me. I'm if-y on it since I like Risa with Ai and a little with Eri too. lol and i like Sayu with either Koharu or Eri. lol But I think you'll make it work and people will love the new pairing. lol keep on writing. :D

Offline AuburnChicken

« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2009, 11:42:50 PM »
I'm liking this fic a lot. 

Ai-chan while confused is being selfish here, snapping at everyone who loves her and taking up more than her fair share of hearts.  She deserves to suffer is some sort of isolation for a while so she can reflect on what she's doing eh.  Have the girls abandon her for a week or so since she's being the dragon lady.  I hope they have enough sense to do that and give her some time and space to calm down.  There should be an apology forthcoming.

It's fascinating seeing how the girls compete with each other to win the heart of the girl they like and the emotional toll such competition takes.  Please keep up the great writing. 

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #88 on: May 22, 2009, 09:10:41 AM »
Chapter 6

@SBK: That poor monkey-wunky emoticon looks so terrified :D

@Shiichan: Eri's gonna try and fix things with Sayumi. Will it be too late? :cry:

@JFC: I think a golfing umbrella might make for better protection XD

@Lolli: LOL, kill Ai off? So early into the story? :lol:

@Sukoshi-chan: What's hidoi? Well it is a merrygoround so Reina has to like someone :P

@ringo-hime: When you said exploding Sayumi the image of her going off into tiny pieces flashed in my mind XD

Chapter 7

@Shiichan: Did I tell you I liked your little relationship chart? :)

@Sukoshi-chan: :lol: I agree no one can yell at Eri but then again, we're fans aren't we? You thought I was gonna pull a cab thingy didn't you? XD Maybe I shouldn't have used 4 hours. It does seem a little too lengthy? LOL at the 07 in your mind.

@Kuji:I like your avatar! The bunny is so cute in it :heart: Your comment gets the award for inducing the most smiles on a particular piece of ham. I have to say Sayu is cuter than Reina so the yankii would probably have to try other ways besides falunting her kawaii-ness to get subleader.

@KK: You'll get some elements of happy Ai x Eri in chapter 8 :)

@ringo-hime: No dating of Ron till Sunday evening I think. I'm gonna be out at sea. But I don't wanna go :(

@JFC: I surprised you with that last line didn't I? *guesses from 3 monkies spewing stuff from their mouths* XD

@SBK: Their matching jackets was all I could notice during the Cinderella rehearsals. That and gorgeous Risa in that low pony-tail of course :heart: Me too! I wanted to read some TanaGaki for the longest time. When you can't find it, write it :P

@Junkie: Don't worry about leaving fics unfinished, when the spark comes you'll start to it again :) I'm pretty slow with my updates as well.

@AuburnChicken: Awww thank you for liking, reading and commenting on this fic. I really appreciate it. I like how you put in words Ai's situation - she's taking up more than her fair share of hearts :cry:

-----

Chapter 8

“Sayu!”

Michishige Sayumi had just stepped in through the double glass sliding doors after swiping her access card in the device attached to the building wall when she heard a familiar voice calling her name. Turning her head in the direction of the sound, she saw a harried looking Eri literally springing from her seat in the lobby's lounge. Racing towards her, the older girl was at her side within three large steps.

“Ohayo.”

Forcing out a small smile, Sayumi greeted the person who had obviously been waiting for her before continuing towards the elevators. Sensing that her best friend in Morning Musume wasn't going to speak further, Eri took the initiative to start a conversation.

"Did you sleep well last night?"

"Um."

"I was going to text you but..."

Now inside the moving cubicle, Eri watched with furrowed brows at Sayumi who was jabbing at the elevator's button impatiently. It was evident from the younger woman's behavior that she was uncomfortable about sharing the same space as the turtle-like girl. Drawing a deep breath, Eri mentally prepared herself for any scolding or grouses that Sayumi might lash at her. Unexpectedly, the first person who spoke wasn't herself.

"I'm not mad you know."

"Really? That's great! I was so worried that you’re still upset. Why don't we visit DisneySea on Saturday? You mentioned wanting to go."

Remembering that she had agreed to accompany Sayumi to the popular attraction many times before but had to this day not fulfilled her promise, Eri suggested the idea so they could spend some time together. It was true that she had been neglecting Sayumi after getting together with Ai.

A soft ding was heard announcing the arrival of the lift at the designated level prior to the doors sliding open. With a soft tone, Sayumi uttered.

"I thought you would have made plans with Ai. I already asked someone else."

The doors came together again as a lone figure walked out leaving just one member of the pair behind. Without a new destination selected, the motor slowed to a halt and the lift grew silent.

“Sayu…”

-----

The usually noisy dressing room was so tranquil one could hear a pin drop. In fact, Risa could distinctively hear the low rhythmic ticking sound of the watch strapped on her wrist. Twisting her arm to check the analogue face for the twenty-seventh time that morning, she was getting increasingly restless. As someone who was always prompt for any appointment, she had habitually arrived for the day’s Platinum 9 Disco concert dance rehearsal 30 minutes early.

She would typically pass time by texting Eri to talk about random things. However, after the previous day’s tense situation, Risa wasn’t so sure it would be appropriate for her to contact her kouhai. What if pokepokepu was angry with her?

Heaving a resigned sigh at her predicament, Risa leaned back and sank into the cushy surface of the sofa. Closing her eyes, she considered her options. She could 1) head to the nearby convenience store and see what she could pick up, 2) buy a can drink from the vending machine standing in the corridor or 3) take a leisurely climb up to the rooftop and admire the view and try clearing her mind.

After pondering for a moment, the sub-leader decided to pick option 3.

-----

Funny, why is the door ajar?

Pushing it further open, Risa slipped past the narrow space cautiously. Panning her eyes around the area, she spotted a lone figure standing near the railings which surrounded the edge of the rooftop. From the back, she seemed small in size, petite to the extent of being scrawny. Dangling from her fingers was a thin lighted cigarette. A trail of smoke rose from the burning end and circled in the air above it.

Risa fought back the urge to charge towards the girl and shake some sense into her. What was she thinking indulging in such an unwanted act? Smoking not only caused fatal health issues, it also affected the vocal chords and decreased one’s stamina. As a singer cum entertainer, they could not afford to let such problems plague them.   

With one hand gripping tightly on the wooden door structure, Risa willed herself to calm down. Instead of confronting her teammate at this juncture, she decided it would be more appropriate to discuss things over with the leader and determine how they should go about persuading her to quit the addiction.

Wait for me. I’ll help you.

-----

Everyone's eyes were fixated on Eri as she ran through her routine of her solo dance in the middle of the studio. Forming a semi circle around her, all of the juniors in the group were clearly in awe of the fluid manner by which Eri executed her moves. Every twist, wriggle and turn. It was perfect from beginning to end.

Sayumi’s body was angled such that it was impossible for her to observe Eri directly. In addition to that, she was standing, or rather hiding in a corner which had a baby grand piano located a few feet away. The musical instrument conveniently obstructed her line of sight of the dancing girl and she tried hard to not lift her eyes to gawk at Eri’s reflection in the wall of mirrors.

Sayumi knew that Eri was an exceedingly competent dancer. She had secretly stared at her far too many times to not be certain of that fact. It was precisely this talent which repeatedly drew the bunny’s admiring gaze. Yet she knew she could no longer obsess about the feelings she had for Eri. The object of her affections was blissfully in love with their leader and deep down inside, Sayumi knew that Ai was better than her in every aspect.

There was no way in a million years Eri would for even a moment glance her way. Michishige Sayumi was a terrible singer, clumsy dancer and a narcissist to boot. She had absolutely no quality that would make anyone fall in love with her. This was what she thought for the nineteen year old’s confidence level was at an all time low.

Eririn will never like me. No one will ever love me.

She didn’t know that the tears previously brimming in her eyes had started to fall. As they slid down from the ends of her midnight dark orbs, a hand brushed at her cheek to halt their descent.

“Didn’t you tell me to live for myself? Why are you tormenting yourself like this?”

Recognizing the soothing voice of the person who was just as hurt if not more wounded, Sayumi covered Risa’s hand with her own. Squeezing on the limp, she dug her nails into the flesh to release the pent up frustration coursing through her body. Thankfully her preference for short and neat nails meant the pressure generated was still bearable.   

“I want her to love me Gaki-san. I want to be loved.”

Sayumi’s shoulders shook and her knees buckled. She would have hit the floor with a thud if not for Risa who clung on to her waist with both of her arms. Embracing the taller girl in a firm hold, she vowed in a voice which soared above the music which had coincidently ended at this moment.   

“I’ll love you. Even if it costs me my life, I won’t let any harm come to you.”

The aching of her heart diminished when she heard Risa’s assuring words. Her body and actions seemed to take over instinctively and before Sayumi knew what she was doing, she had leaned in to graze pass Risa’s lips. It was tentative at first as she was unsure of how Risa would react. Seeing that she didn’t push her away, Sayumi pressed forward, bringing one hand to Risa’s slender neck and cupping it tenderly.

Her pulse jumped and the intensity with which desire came over her took Sayumi by surprise. It was nothing she had ever experience before and she knew she should stop. Playing with fire was dangerous and she could end up hurting someone who didn’t deserve such cruelty. Nevertheless Sayumi was weak, too weak to resist the strange pull that made her body flush with heat. This sensation resulting from their kiss was intoxicating. It felt so good that she almost didn’t want it to end.

Was it bad for her to feel like this? To crave the intimacy which came when her body was snuggled against Risa’s? The closeness made her feel safe, secure and most of all, loved.

“Don’t leave me, Risa.”

She had called her Risa in place of Gaki-san and the entire room had heard the words bounce off the sound proof walls. Were Niigaki and Michishige-san dating? When did it start and more importantly, when? Koharu, Aika and the pandas were gaping in shock at the astonishing events playing out in front of their eyes and none of them knew what to do. Among the seniors, Ai's expression was unreadable as her face remained stony, her lips pulled in a tight line. Eri had both hands covering her mouth and a storm of emotion was stirring in her eyes.

The last member of the girl group had seen enough. Clenching her fists into balls, she trudged up to the pair still lost in the kiss. Grabbing onto Sayumi’s arm, she wrenched at it forcefully to detach it from resting contentedly on Risa’s abdomen.   

“Don’t use Gaki-san as a replacement. She deserves to be cherished wholeheartedly by a person who truly loves her!”

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Merry Go Round - Chapter 8 (22/5)
« Reply #89 on: May 22, 2009, 09:56:22 AM »
Oh, finally! Reina spoke!!!! WOOO, go Reina fight for your love!!!

Mahn, Risa's got alot of girls hooked to her love nicotine. lmaonade.

I did kinda forgot about Reina while reading the GakiShige part.  :P

But Reina is teh shizzzzzz!!!!  :w00t:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #90 on: May 22, 2009, 11:07:03 AM »
@hammy: @ringo-hime: When you said exploding Sayumi the image of her going off into tiny pieces flashed in my mind

LOL remember the story where Eri exploded into a million bits of sugar? that was funny XD

-------------------------------------------------

Oh Sayu...and you say you aren't mad  :sweat:
and geez Eri doing that pity hangout thing because she feels guilty *bad move*
*sigh*  they are so perfect for each other XD

3) take a leisurely climb up to the rooftop and admire the view and try clearing her mind.

4 hrs later, Risa arrives at the roof XD  (lol sorry my brain just goes there XD)

Funny, why is the door ajar?  Pushing it further open, Risa slipped past the narrow space cautiously.

hehe Risa learns fast.  I can't help but think she's a little paranoid of the roof now XD

*GASP* :scared: Life?!  not a good sign!  *stares at hammy*

Her body and actions seemed to take over instinctively and before Sayumi knew what she was doing, she had leaned in to graze pass Risa’s lips.
*GASP* :scared:
*GASP* :scared: REINA!

ahl Reina's awesome at the end!  Who should Risa pick?!  *ponders*  seems like she actually might have feelings for Sayu but then there's Reina!  Sure she might not smell so good now, smokey smokey and all, but at least she's sincere XD

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #91 on: May 22, 2009, 05:26:21 PM »
Ah, I thought things would start getting uncomforably awkward, especially between these two. Seeing how close they are, and then throwing this into the mix just makes for odd little moments like these. Sayu's going with Gaki~ :inlove: I can sooo imagine Gaki being there early. She's so punctual~ :wub: Gah, it's Reina again... :sweatdrop: Awww, a cute little kinda TanaGaki moment. :inlove: And a good way for Ai-chan and Gaki to reconnect. Sayu's got low self esteem....but why? She's an awesome girl~ :thumbsup Wow, so they just kissed in front of everyone?! :lol: And here's Reina again. :grin:

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2009, 07:02:57 PM »
Heh, twice the number of forums, twice the places for me to spam your story. XD

Poor Eri is really getting caught up by this situation while still being the most innocent party. I'm sure it has to be hard on her to have Sayu acting the way she is and I bet she missed those messages that Gaki would usually send her that morning too. Doesn't it seem like this relationship with Ai is basically ruining all her best friendships? So not fair on the poor turtle. :(  Come on, Sayu! Be nicer! It's not like Eri snapped at you in front of the whole group and nearly bit your head off unlike what someone else did to Gaki-san. All Eri did was fall in love. :/

It'd be an even bigger mess if Eri indeed did like Risa too though (which is one of the guesses people are making based on her reaction to the GakiShige kiss, I think - I'd be shocked! ...much like I was shocked with Reina...)... but on the other hand, at least she wouldn't be able to really blame Ai for falling for her best friend either since she could totally empathize with the feeling? :sweatdrop:

After pondering for a moment, the sub-leader decided to pick option 3.
Gakisan's going to the rooftop again? I hope she remembers the doorstop this time. >_> I'm surprised that she so easily still thought that Reina's smoking was something that she needed to talk to Ai about. It really shows her maturity level. She didn't let Ai's actions of the previous day affect their leader and sub-leader relationship.

She had absolutely no quality that would make anyone fall in love with her.
Poor Sayu. She seems to have something of a complex. Her weakness in being unable to resist is a bit similar to the weakness she showed earlier with the glass so I found it very believable. It's funny that she's both a strong character and a weak one at the same time. She shows strength when it comes to trying to help Risa but is weak when it comes to herself and resisting comfort as shown later in the chapter. Actually, I think she's a bit like Risa in that way because Risa is shown being strong and competent when it concerns helping others (such as Sayu and Reina) as well but when it comes to her own feelings (such as wallowing in her Ai-induced emo'ness) she needs help from others.

Somehow I don't think Gaki-san meant it that way. Sayu didn't get pushed away though so maybe Gaki-san is getting some comfort where she can get it too and using Sayumi to replace Ai just as Sayu is using her to replace Eri or maybe she really has developed some feelings for the bunny. Anyways, this line from Risa should be enough to make anyone melt - I don't blame Sayu for kissing her after that line. :heart:

As for Reina's accusation. She's spot on but at the same time, would she be so righteous and be there admonishing Sayumi if she didn't want Gaki-san for herself? Probably not and so I don't feel like she's telling Sayu not to use Risa, she's just using that as an excuse to tell her to stay away from Risa. Haha... well, I have to give it to her, at least she knows how to spin things to her advantage. A Sayu-Reina showdown? That would be the most amazing thing everrrrrrrrr.

Hey, how about this as a pick up line for Reina: If you go out with me, Gaki-san... I'll quit smoking! XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2009, 07:59:30 PM »
Chapter 8

*KAMESHIGE EREBETA*
Said it before and I'll say it again, poor Sayu. :cry:

I was so worried that you’re still upset. Why don't we visit DisneySea on Saturday? You mentioned wanting to go."

A soft ding was heard announcing the arrival of the lift at the designated level prior to the doors sliding open. With a soft tone, Sayumi uttered.

"I thought you would have made plans with Ai. I already asked someone else."

The doors came together again as a lone figure walked out leaving just one member of the pair behind. Without a new destination selected, the motor slowed to a halt and the lift grew silent.

“Sayu…”
Eri = :O

Even with Sayu's previous assertion that she wasn't mad at her, maybe with this, Eri might finally realize just how upset Sayu really is/was.

*RISA ROOFTOP*
Uh-oh...she spotted Reina? :o

*EMO SAYU*
:gyaaah:

*GAKISHIGE*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!??!?!?!??  GAKISHIGE?!?!?!!?
:mon spit: :mon spit: :mon spit: :mon spit: :mon spit:

The saddest thing about it, is that while you know they both honestly care about each other, you know that, more likely than not, this is just happening because they're both hurt over what's been going on and they needed to comfort each other.  It would be so much easier if this had happened without the influence of what they've been recently going through. :(

Was it bad for her to feel like this? To crave the intimacy which came when her body was snuggled against Risa’s? The closeness made her feel safe, secure and most of all, loved.

“Don’t leave me, Risa.”

She had called her Risa in place of Gaki-san and the entire room had heard the words bounce off the sound proof walls. Were Niigaki and Michishige-san dating? When did it start and more importantly, when? Koharu, Aika and the pandas were gaping in shock at the astonishing events playing out in front of their eyes and none of them knew what to do. Among the seniors, Ai's expression was unreadable as her face remained stony, her lips pulled in a tight line. Eri had both hands covering her mouth and a storm of emotion was stirring in her eyes.
Sayu = :pleeease:
Koharu/Aika/JunLin = :stunned:
Aichan = :mon suspect:
Eri = :gmon tears:

The last member of the girl group had seen enough. Clenching her fists into balls, she trudged up to the pair still lost in the kiss. Grabbing onto Sayumi’s arm, she wrenched at it forcefully to detach it from resting contentedly on Risa’s abdomen.   

“Don’t use Gaki-san as a replacement. She deserves to be cherished wholeheartedly by a person who truly loves her!”
Reina =  :mon mad:

Ohcrap.

* JFC looks for an umbrella and shelter.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2009, 08:17:20 PM »
Holy shit, that was an intense chapter!! -BUT WAS OKAY! had a hard hat on-

-gives JFC a hardhat too- '_'

The moment that really stuck out to me was when Gakishige had the liplock and everyone's shock right after. It was Ai and Eri's reactions which really stuck out to me the most. With the way Ai reacted, I couldn't help but wonder if she caught onto the emotional torment that the two were going through and had concluded that they were only doing it just to get back at her and Eri, since her reaction seemed more akin to disappointment and maybe even a lil anger. Eri's reaction was just normal, I think she was more wtf about it more than anything xDDD

But dang, Reina was right, it's only right for Risa to have someone that actually cherishes her instead of being used as rebound :0...

But given the attitude, it's bound to get pretty messy... >_<....

Looking forward to next chappie, Hamminz~! -holds onto hardhat!-
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 02:37:50 AM by Yuuyami »

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #95 on: May 23, 2009, 02:25:09 AM »
:o...

SAYUUUU!!! :cry: You know, you've made me realize that AiEri just causes hell. I mean, Eri pairs with almost anyone, and Ai is pretty popular herself (pimp XD).  Put the two together and you get a mess of broken hearts all around. D:

GakiShige is great, but I don't think it's feeling as genuine as it should be... *worries*  And as for Reina... *sigh* Now she has to deal with smoking AND Risa. T___T

Offline AuburnChicken

« Reply #96 on: May 23, 2009, 03:27:45 AM »
Oh my..  One can only imagine all the awkward fallout from this pining and public displays of affection.  Looking forward to reading about what you write next.  Poor girls are going to have some angst ridden tension filled fun in the changing rooms.  More entertaining than a reality TV show. 

Playing with fire was dangerous and she could end up hurting someone who didn’t deserve such cruelty

I don't see anything cruel about Sayumi offering her kisses to Gaki.  This is what Gaki wants.   Rejecting Gaki would be worse.  Sayumi hasn't promised anything to her ... yet.....

This is entertaining.  It will be interesting seeing how Gaki reacts to Reina's outburst. 
"Passive Aggressive Anyone?".   

I'm bookmarking this thread.  Looking forward to the next chapter. 

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: May 23, 2009, 04:46:17 AM »
Reina likes Risa?... *re-reads chap 7*

REINA LIKES RISA! Man this is like a love... circle. Or maybe not.

Tsk tsk, Eri's feeling all guilty... but its a bit too late right? I think it's gonna be really hard to try patch things up now.

Wait, if Sayu's using Risa as a rebound... then isn't Risa using Sayu as a rebound as well? ... Oh poor poor Reina... it'll take a while till Risa notices her that way XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2009, 03:49:04 PM »
“I didn’t mean to hurt you. Why can’t you be like Gaki-san? She knows when to let me be.”

She's in love with Risa

Why does your world consist of only Ai-chan? Can’t you see that I’m love with you?

She's in love with Risa too

Instead of confronting her teammate at this juncture, she decided it would be more appropriate to discuss things over with the leader and determine how they should go about persuading her to quit the addiction.

so mature and responsible

Ai's expression was unreadable as her face remained stony, her lips pulled in a tight line. Eri had both hands covering her mouth and a storm of emotion was stirring in her eyes.

Jealous jealous

Grabbing onto Sayumi’s arm, she wrenched at it forcefully to detach it from resting contentedly on Risa’s abdomen. 

ouches

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #99 on: June 01, 2009, 12:55:33 PM »
Merry Go Round
Chapter 9

"Stay out of this."

Sayumi's voice was low, menacing even when she ordered Reina to keep her nose out of her business. Usually she was a person who was rather easy going and open to discussion. But this time, she felt an unmistakable tinge of threat coming from the yankii. Was Reina going to contest with her for Risa's attention? She had already lost Eri to Ai, she wasn't going to lose Risa without a fight.

"Woah guys, cool down!"

Attempting to separate the two who were currently staring at each other like wild lions fighting over a single prey, Risa pushed Reina slightly backwards by pressing her hands against the front of the shorter girl’s shoulders. She thought the situation could be kept under control as long as she kept them apart. Unbeknownst to her, the deterioration of the situation was just beginning.

"It's not going to do anyone any good if you use Gaki-san as a shield."

Mumbling the lone sentence in a significantly less irate voice, Reina reasoned with her fellow generation member. Although she could empathize with Sayumi's circumstance, she couldn't agree with the bunny's method of handling things. Reina believed Sayumi’s actions would no doubt draw more innocent people into the already complicated web of affairs. Unfortunately, the well-meaning fan of leopard prints didn't realize that her actions in the following moments would further add fuel to the fire.

"What do you know?!"

Narrowing her eyes at her newly acquired enemy, Sayumi took a step forwards such that Risa was now caught between the two feuding parties. Ai-chan, aren't you going to do something? Risa's frantic gaze flicked over to where the leader was standing with Eri. Kame was hiding in Ai's embrace as she wept softly into her girlfriend’s chest. It was evident that the series of events was too much for the confrontation shy turtle to take. In the split second where sub-leader and leader’s gaze met, it was obvious that the older woman did not intend to get herself involved.

Furrowing her brows in exasperation when she observed Ai's chosen reaction, which was none, Risa realized she was on her own. Turning back to face the agitated girls, she said.

"Listen, whatever problem we have here, we can solve it after the rehearsal. If you didn't already notice, we're holding everyone back."

Grasping onto both Sayumi and Reina's forearm in a firm grip, Risa made it clear she wasn't going to tolerate anymore nonsense. She felt Sayumi's tense arm slacken and Risa knew she had gotten through to her. Lifting her eyes to the face of the one with raven locks, Risa smiled gently. Returning the kind gesture, Sayumi leaned in to give Risa a thank you kiss on the cheek.

Blind rage overtook Reina’s entire being when she observed their intimate behavior. Absolutely livid that her repeated warnings had been so blatantly ignored, Reina lunged for the self-proclaimed narcissist while letting out an ear-shattering scream.

"DIDN’T YOU HEAR WHAT REINA SAID?!"

Seeing the astonishing turn of events, Eri detached herself from Ai's side and rushed to her fallen friend while Risa struggled to pull Reina off Sayumi. Sprawled flat on her back with her ankle twisted at a horrible angle, Sayumi grimaced as beads of sweat appeared on her forehead.

"Omg Sayu."

Despite her unabashed anxiety, Eri's voice was completely drowned out by Reina's screaming and Sayumi never got to hear the concerned words from the person she loved.

"JUST BECAUSE ERI DOESN'T LOVE YOU BACK DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE USE OF GAKI-SAN!"

The startling revelation was shouted out so loudly that it was impossible for anyone in the room to not understand how the argument had stemmed. Somewhere in the group of closely huddled kouhais, the uneasy gulping of saliva could be heard.

Faced with such an awful and suffocating situation, Risa felt like she was going to collapse. Reina had just declared to the whole group that Sayumi was in love with Eri who was already pursuing a relationship with Ai. Why was Reina so riled up about this anyway?

Shaking her head resignedly, Risa winced at the sudden paralyzing pain shooting through her abdomen. She hadn’t eaten anything since the previous night and unquestionably, her gastric problem was acting up again. Could this evening get any worse?

"Mittsui, share a cab with Lin Lin and Koharu. Send me a text message each time one of you arrive home."

Recognizing that Aika was the most mature and reliable of the three youngest members, Ai entrusted her with the task of seeing the others home. Pulling some bills out from her purse, she handed them to Aika before ushering the trio out of the studio. Heading for Eri who was kneeling down next to Sayumi, she bent down to pull her up.

"Pack our bags, I'll see you home."

Nodding obediently at Ai, Eri glanced forlornly at Sayumi before going to gather their belongings.

"Jun Jun, please bring Sayumi to a doctor and let me know how it went."

"Hai!"

The tall Chinese girl proceeded to join Eri in the corner where the member's bags were scattered and began to stuff her possessions as well as Sayumi's into their respective duffels. After she was done, she helped Sayumi up and with one arm supporting the injured girl's waist and the other holding onto her arm, Jun Jun led the hobbling girl towards the exit.

Somewhat satisfied that most of the girls were taken care of, Ai motioned for Risa to come over.

"It's best if you settle whatever problems you have with the kouhais before coming to work. This is the second time something has happened because of you."

Ending her little speech with an emotionless goodbye, Ai linked hands with Eri and left the room.

Because of you.

Risa repeated that accusation silently in her mind and laughed mockingly at herself. Yeah, everything was happening because of me, all of this was my fault. She didn't know that Reina was presently watching her every move from the other end of the room and feeling extremely guilty for once again indirectly getting her in trouble.

Smacking her palms on either of her cheeks, Risa twirled around on her heel to face the other remaining occupant of the room. Fully aware that she had to sort things out with Reina before Ai next asked her, Risa strolled up to the smaller girl.

“We need to talk.”

“I know of a good pub.”

Arching one brow, Risa considered Reina’s suggestion. Talking things over at a pub was a good plan since the environment was rather conducive for Reina to let her guard down and tell her the reason behind the earlier outburst and her smoking addiction. The sub-leader was certain no one else had any inkling of Reina's puffing inclination hence she had to handle this carefully.

Risa wondered if she should call Ai along. Having one more person convince Reina to kick the habit meant a higher chance of succeeding. However, recalling Ai's expression when she was talking to her made Risa cringe. She could tell from Ai's body language that she didn't want to spend any more time than absolutely necessary with her.

Fine, I shall talk to Reina myself.

Convincing herself that she could do this alone, Risa agreed to Reina's proposition. Normally the twenty year old had enough good sense in her to know this wasn't a good idea. Reina was still underage and if they were to be recognized, things could get problematic. Nevertheless, Risa followed behind Reina into an awaiting cab and settled on the leather seats as the vehicle headed for the popular club Reina had suggested.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 03:18:27 PM by lil_hamz »

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Sexy Girl