JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - Swimming girl

Author Topic: SHOOTING STARS ~ ReinAIGAKIsayueri FIC ~ Up12 OWARIness 5April2012  (Read 17837 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: SHOOTING STARS ~ ReinAIGAKIsayueri FIC ~ Up7 25April
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2011, 11:14:52 PM »
She wept even not knowing the reason why Ai was crying.
Risa's a sympathy crier? Or maybe it's just Ai. :P

“I need some too, or else we’ll end up sneeze-racing at work”
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sneeze racing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Purposely hiding her face, the Bean lowered her head and started treating the wound in silence and when she was done, what came out from her mouth slightly surprised Ai.

“Please, stop hurting yourself... because it’s hurting me too.”
Daww~! :wub:

Quote from: alwaysYou
sad ending
XD XD Stop it, darn you! Now I'm starting to imagine a bad ending! :lol: :lol:

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2011, 02:10:00 AM »
Vulnerable Ai-chan was hurtful to imagine. :cry:

Ooohh~ Risa seems to be holding some feelings for Ai-chan. :w00t: :heart:

Omg.. Please don't talk about a sad ending. :panic: It's going to kill me. :imdead:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2011, 12:17:11 PM »
Ahh, I go away for a few days and miss some epic chapters!!!  :panic:

still caught up now!  :w00t:

Poor Gaki, hurting along with Ai because she dosn't want her to feel pain anymore, her feelings for Ai a very sweet, I wonder if Ai will let her in.....

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2011, 12:31:58 PM »
So Risa likes Ai? That's why she's single? :?

Let's leave the wound(s) to Risa to kiss them better :P

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2011, 04:01:36 PM »
Haiz!
:grin:
 :monk gboy:

but the last time she did, she became more dramatic than Ai. And it ended up Ai patting her back and comforting her instead, which was very embarrassing on her part.
LOL so cute
Bless your kind heart, Gaki-san! Ai-chan surely gonna need someone like you to heal her

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2011, 05:21:19 PM »
sad ending

what what what.. :lol: XD
you cant blame me!! previous few story for KR..doesnt she always separate them when we though they WILL be together.. :lol:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2011, 05:39:17 PM »
S!hu!
ahhhhhhh..its ok it ok..since the writer is KR..Gakisan will be a substitute and AiGaki will break up in the end..and Ai will return to Reina yet breaking off in the end too..sad ending  :lol: XD :P
:grr:  :P

rnd-sama
Risa's a sympathy crier? Or maybe it's just Ai. :P
Dunno, let's ask Risa   :P

kano-chan
Vulnerable Ai-chan was hurtful to imagine. :cry:
Nee  :(

oddball
I wonder if Ai will let her in.....
We'll see...  :)  in future ups  :P

baddie!!!
So Risa likes Ai? That's why she's single? :?
:fainted:  no  :fainted: again  lol  ummm... she's umm, she's happy being single? :D  I know some people happy being single so maybe that's the reason  :P

C
:mon annoy: lol

alwaysYou

sad ending

Omg.. Please don't talk about a sad ending. :panic: It's going to kill me. :imdead:

ME:  :kekeke:
AA:   :mon whimper:
ME:  :wahaha:
AA:   :mon emo:
ME:  :hiakhiakhiak:
AA:   :mon kungfu:
ME:  :mon rush:

Yes I'm mad  XD

~~~~~
Unexpected things came up last week  :)
~~~~~

UP8

“Am I interrupting something?”

Sayu’s words snapped the two back to reality. Risa, who had her back facing the Bunny, retreated by pulling her eyes away from the woman in front of her. She then busied herself by clearing the counter and putting the ointment back in the box. While Ai, who was facing Sayu, managed to greet the Bunny ‘Okaeri’.

Sayu’s sudden appearance made Ai unable to respond to Risa’s words. But then again, even if she had all the time in the world, she’d still find it hard to gather the words, for the words that came out of Risa’s mouth seemed to have a deeper meaning. And her eyes spoke something her lips didn’t utter the moment she lifted her head up and they met eye to eye. They carried an emotion with a different level of complexity. Sure, Risa had seen her cry countless times and she had seen Risa’s reactions every time, but she hadn’t seen that look before... or was she too consumed by her own pain and sorrow that she wasn’t able to notice it and totally missed it?

Deep in thought, Ai stared again into the silent Bean who stood on tiptoe with her arm stretched out, in the process of returning the kit in the shelf.

“Oookay, you two carry on. I’ll just go get something somewhere and be back later”

“Take a seat. I’ll prepare the drink for us.” Refusing to make eye contact with Ai, Risa spoke very softly but clearly. Her voice was soft and carefully calm. She then started making the drink with a composed facial expression, all the while trying her hardest to hide her internal panic reactions. The moment she realized that she had spoken the words out loud, her body thrummed with tension. She then was deliberating what to do and what to say after catching Ai’s look of surprise when she heard her utter the words. Risa was curious herself why she had said it. And it was already too late to rephrase it.

“I smell something burning!” Sayu’s voice echoed from somewhere and again, brought Risa back to reality.

“Oh crap!”

~~~

“You two are up early... did you two sleep or... sleep with each another while I was away last night?” Smirking, the Bunny asked the two after emerging from the door. “The latter would be epic though.” batting her eyelashes coyly, she continued teasing the two. She then proceeded to the spot where a mug of smoke emitting drink was awaiting her. The two were already seated side by side and were sipping their share in silence when she barged in again.

“Sayu!” Risa grumbled whilst shifting a little in her seat and began to blush, while Ai was quiet but a grin was slowly creeping across her face.

“What? There’s nothing wrong with my question. The whole world knows you’re a virgin since birth and we’re now aware that Ai here is available. Plus with your current appearance, any adult person would think that... it’s either you two slept late and did something ahem or woke up in the middle of the night and did something ahem. You two looked messy but still smexy” and a wink was added and thrown into the blushing Bean’s way.

“Look who’s talking! You’re even wearing your shirt inside-out!”

“Eh?!” Sayu exclaimed in surprise as she looked down and examined her shirt, and then a shy grin appeared and she unwittingly began to blush.

“So, someone was having a great night I see.” Ai finally talked. And the tone of her voice turning back to normal and seemed ready to play along again.

During the early days, that kind of scenario causes Risa a bit of surprise. She was always wondering how Ai managed to change her aura after her cries when in front of other people. She’s pretty good in hiding her sorrow, even to Sayu. But as the days went on, she may still get a bit surprised but she’d learned to let it slide and shrug it off.

“Oh Ai-sama, you have no idea” with a look of excitement plastered all over her face, the Bunny clasped her hands together in delight and responded with a grin that stretched from ear to ear.

“Oh gosh” covering her ears, Risa braced herself for the incoming topic.

“I discovered something rough about Eri last night”

“Rough is definitely good... definitely good!”

“That’s it!” standing abruptly, Risa shrieked

“What?”

“You two perverts continue talking perverted topics without me! I’m out!” with that, she took her cup from the dining table and was about to leave when Sayu countered.

“When did Eri’s rough hand due to soap reactions become a perverted topic?”

“Nice one!” the two high-fived and roared with laughter while Risa continued to stomp towards the kitchen counter, with her cheeks turning as red as a winter apple.

When the laughter subsided, though Ai was still grinning and Risa murmuring incoherent words whilst preparing their breakfast, Sayu stood up and headed into the kitchen. Hugging the cook from behind, she then began to talk.

“Ano, Eri and I talked about hanging out this weekend. And since Ai here hasn’t gone to the mountains yet, we thought it’d be nice to bring her there. What do you think guys?”

“Yeah sure, I’m in, but can we move the date, say on Monday? It’s a holiday yeah?”

“Why, you got a date this Saturday?”

“Gonna go visit the folks.”

“It’s about time.” Risa said

“Yeah... it’s been eight months already right?”

“Seven.” Ai replied
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 05:48:58 PM by kRisZ »

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: SHOOTING STARS ~ ReinAIGAKIsayueri FIC ~ Up8 03May
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2011, 07:04:14 PM »
I love the "perverted" AiSayu combi. Sheesh Risa...stop pretending to be so innocent :lol:

So Ai is heading home? Will she meet a certain kitty as well? :twisted:

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2011, 03:47:21 AM »
Haha! "did something ahem" ahahahahaha! :lol:

I love that playful Ai-chan! It's just so epic! XD AiSayu combi ftw! :D And having Risa all embarrassed and blushing is even better! :D :grin:

So looking forward to the next event~ :twothumbs

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2011, 05:31:31 AM »
A bit of a nudge to the Takagaki side. With an unfortunate intrusion by the Shige part of the canoodling KameShige pair. And Ai going to see her parents? Will she have a little Risa support?

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2011, 11:02:26 AM »
 :lol: loving the Ai/Sayu combo and how they tease Gaki, somtimes I wonder though, surly Gaki cant be that innocent, can she?  :?

Ai heading off to meet her parent's I wonder is she will end up meeting someone else as well......

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2011, 03:42:15 PM »
baddie
So Ai is heading home? Will she meet a certain kitty as well?
Will she? We'll see below  :D

kano-chan
Yay! I'm glad some parts made you laugh  :D

rnd-sama
I actually scratched the original Up9 and wrote something different instead, and now reconnecting the Ups is now a problem  XD

oddball
Gaki cant be that innocent, can she?
Let me see what I can do  :D

~~~~~
Sorry if there are errors, bad headache.
~~~~~

UP9

“Oneesan, ano… you want to borrow my puppy?”

Risa’s ears perked up after hearing the somewhat hesitant voice. She was sitting in a slouchy manner on the curb of the supermarket’s car park when she heard the question. Curious, she opened her eyes, and as soon as they adjusted from the bright surrounding, she saw a green leash partially sprawled on the ground. And when she looked up, she found a young boy holding a white furry pup looking at her with a hint of concern in his little brown eyes.

The kid was wearing a light blue cap and his white shirt was slightly dishevelled for he was carrying a pup that seemed a little heavy for his tiny little arms. Bumblebee’s image on his white pair of socks was noticeable because the edges of his denim pants were folded outward a little too much, indicating that his pants was a little long for his tiny short legs. And the leash’s handle was inside his jean’s pocket, protruding.

“Wanna play with my puppy?”

“It’s okay” Risa smiled gently as she responded to the somewhat shy little boy.

“Ano… you see, whenever I’m sad or I’m scared and Mama’s not around to give me a hug, I only have to play with my puppy and I’ll be alright”

“Oh”

“You wanna try?”

The remark got Risa lost for words. She was totally amazed by the kid’s maturity at such a young age. And her smile grew wider as the kind gesture reached and touched her heart. ‘How can a little earthling as this one be as thoughtful as he is now? And how did he know I was not feeling too well at the moment, was I that obvious?’

Bringing her gaze down from the boy to the pet he was carrying, Risa saw the pup panting with its teeth showing and its tongue hanging way out, but despite all of those, the puppy remained innocent looking. The fury pup looked playful and bouncy. Its fluffy ears with black streaked hair twitched repeatedly. Its white furry body wriggled enthusiastically. And its short black tail was vigorously wagging non-stop.

“May I?”

“Hai”

The moment the pup was in her arms, it licked the Bean’s face and arms, making Risa giggle from the tickling sensation, and the pup barked energetically in response.

“She likes you”

“She does? What’s her name?”

“Princess”

“Hello there Princess, it’s nice to meet you… and of course it’s nice to meet you too little kiddo.”

The little boy smiled a bright one, seemed happy that he and his pup were able to make a sad person smile. But the Bean remained silent after that.

“What are you thinking oneesan?”

What was she thinking? The question was a hard one. She herself is wondering about it too. All she knows is that there is something within her that’s confusing her… something that’s creating a massive mess and making her usual composed way of thinking chaotic to some extent… something that’s growing each day… something that’s making her happy but sad at the same time.

And all she knows is that whenever she sees her happy, her heart melts a little and is at peace. And whenever she sees her sad, her heart is in misery. She’s in an unknown territory of emotion. And each time she tries to think about it, it’s making her all the more confused, and disorganizing more her thoughts and feelings.

“It’s an adult thing.”

“Ah”

“But when you grow up, by all means do not make ‘watching someone cry’ a hobby or you’ll be in big trouble.”

The kid only gave out a dazed look, confused by the woman’s meaning. But who could blame him, he’s only four.

“It’s okay. You will understand it when you become a grown-up.”

“Matikun! Okaasan’s looking for you” another young boy but a bit older than the first, shouted from a few meters away. Just like the thoughtful little boy, he was also holding a leash with a dog at the other end, a combination of brown and white furred pup.

“Hai! I’m coming oniichan!” the younger responded as he waved and grinned at the taller one. Facing the Bean, his grin slowly faded and was replaced with an apologetic smile.

“It’s okay, I’m already alright, and that’s thanks to you and your cute pup.”

Picking the leash’s end, Risa attached it to the pup’s collar and put the pup on the ground and stood up. “Take care Princess and you too… Matikun?

“Hai, Matikun desu?”

Ruffling the boy’s hair, Risa bent down a little to level with the boy’s height and smiled “Take care Matikun and thank you”

The boy then ran with Princess following suit but stopped after a couple of meters sprint. He turned around and waved at Risa with a brilliant smile. “Bye-bye oneesan”

“Bye-bye. Take care nee” Risa shouted and waved back until the boy turned the corner and disappeared.

“That was nice and comforting” she mumbled whilst looking at her wrist watch. After finding out that she still has two more minutes before her ride arrives, she looked around and spotted a now empty bench and so she dusted her hands off and picked up her grocery bags from the ground and started to walk toward the seat’s direction. She then settled on the seat and started to wait for the ride, driven by the girl that made her resolve shaky, one Ai Takahashi.

~~~
On the next grocery trip schedule
~~~

“Yay! The couple has finally arrived!” Exclaimed Sayu as she stood up from the patio steps and waved at the people inside the car that stopped in front of their house. She forgot to bring her key and decided to just wait outside since the two were already on their way.

“EH?! They are a couple now?!” with her eyes bulging out, Sayu’s girlfriend, Eri, who remained seated on the patio steps, asked in a high pitched voice, totally caught off-guard at the exposé.

“Look at them, they are like a match made in heaven. Aren’t they perfect for a couple? was all Sayu uttered before jogging towards the two to help carry the grocery bags.

“How’s the couple’s first grocery together?”

“So that’s the reason why you haven’t gone home all these months.” A voice butted in from a few meters away, an unfamiliar voice to everyone but never to Ai.

“Reina?”

« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 11:22:04 AM by kRisZ »

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
Re: SHOOTING STARS ~ ReinAIGAKIsayueri FIC ~ Up9 05May
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2011, 03:51:09 PM »
REINA!!
finally appear huh..
ask her pls pack her bag and leave asap..XD
and AiGaki haven even start..
ahhhhhhhhh
you and your evil story.. :lol:
make me dont know how to comment.lol

and Princess..your dog? XD
and take care..=D

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2011, 03:58:00 PM »
^
Shush! lol but yeah  XD there's a dog so why not use her name right?  :P

Thanks. 'm signing off any minute now, it's really a... headache lol

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2011, 04:12:39 PM »
“But when you grow up, by all means do not make ‘watching someone cry’ a hobby or you’ll be in big trouble.”
Daww, lol.

“Reina?”
:shifty: I hate when RenAi gets in the way of my Takagaki... :ptam-kill:

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2011, 02:39:57 AM »
Wow...A random little kid? :huhuh

Haha! Reina's appearance! I love ReinAi, but Reina was cruel in this fic :O so I guess I have to go with TakaGaki. :heart: :yep: And what's that supposed to mean, Reina?? :tama-mad: You left poor Ai-chan! :smhid

Yes! Finally, they met. :twothumbs (Was Reina stalking around Ai-chan's house or something? XD) I'm curious to what kind of conversation they're going to have. :roll:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2011, 12:11:08 PM »
I hope Randon kid becomes a regular in the fic!!!  :w00t:  :lol:

Uh h, seems as though Reina has turned up  :panic: nice, just when Sayu was joking about Ai and Ris abeing a couple  :doh:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2011, 08:34:32 PM »
:mon annoy: lol
:O u no likey?
XD
Anyway, back from exams! :)

Oh Sayu, please keep provoking them until they got together  :lol:
Now, that's a nice kid. If only all kids are like that...
Princess? Somehow the pup's name cracks me up, I dunno why
Nuuu! Why did Reina show up all of sudden?

Ps. what's with your ava? Ebil K?

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2011, 09:52:23 PM »
wow awesome fic wonder why i didnt read it a little before :nervous
 but keep up i wanna know more :cow:

Offline aya-chii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2011, 03:40:22 AM »
now please update me with that ai-reina thingie
i wanna see what will happen.. seems like ai ran away from reina :D
if i'm not mistaken, or if my brain is still functioning right... reina cheated on ai, right?
i hope i'm not remembering other stories.. they're kinda all-mixed up in my head

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - Swimming girl