JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Kouya No Ookami (Wolf in the Wilderness)

Author Topic: SHOOTING STARS ~ ReinAIGAKIsayueri FIC ~ Up12 OWARIness 5April2012  (Read 17711 times)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: SHOOTING STARS ~ ReinAIGAKIsayueri FIC ~ Up9 05May
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2011, 05:41:19 AM »
S!hu!
make me dont know how to comment.lol
A "..." comment is okay with me and "." comment is fine too  :D

rnd-sama
:shifty: I hate when RenAi gets in the way of my Takagaki... :ptam-kill:
honestly, me too  ;D

kano-chan
Wow...A random little kid? :huhuh
Yes  :P

oddball
I hope Randon kid becomes a regular in the fic!!!  :w00t:  :lol:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: I wish I could do that  XD but nope... there are only two more chaps left  :P

C
Anyway, back from exams! :)
How was it?  :w00t:

Princess? Somehow the pup's name cracks me up, I dunno why
Yo! One of my dogs' name is Princess Ai!  :mon annoy:  lol  It's a nice name, ain't it?  :D

Ps. what's with your ava? Ebil K?
Got that from Sayu's TV show  :grin: captured and edited  :grin:

Kikk4r
 :mon hi: Thank you  :D

aya-chii
if i'm not mistaken, or if my brain is still functioning right... reina cheated on ai, right?
i hope i'm not remembering other stories.. they're kinda all-mixed up in my head
:lol:  XD but yes, you're remembering the right one  :D

~~~~~
Sorry, if you waited long long... stuff and stuff...  :)
~~~~~

UP10

Three heads turned sideways in unison, and four sets of eyes darted to the person who suddenly butted into their conversation.  But in an instant, the four were temporarily blinded by a light because looking at that person was also looking directly at the afternoon sun, brightly beaming behind the intruder.

In reflex everyone was squinting and some were holding a hand up over their eyes, but it didn’t help them identify the intruder at all, because the sunbeam was entirely encompassing the girl, creating only her silhouette, and making it harder for the four to see her face clearly. All they could make out from the outline was that it was a girl, who wore a fluffy skirt and sported a ponytail hair, split in two.

But after a second or two, three heads turned sideways again when they heard someone responded and uttered a name. Only this time, they turned their somewhat puzzled faces towards their companion, who was facing the woman with a look of surprise on her face. Ai was staring at the girl with her eyes wide open, seemed unaffected by the sunlight. She even hadn’t closed them, not even for a single blink.

“What are you doing here?”

“Why? Is it a crime now to come visit you?” the intruder responded to Ai, but her gaze never left the dazed Bean. She was eyeing the woman her ex-girlfriend was with. A few moments ago, Reina felt her body stiffened after hearing the tallest girl’s words. Words that she’d never expected to hear, words that she had never expected to happen even in her dreams, words that acted like cold water against her feeling that was overflowing with burning excitement of seeing Ai again. On top of that, she saw Ai, her Ai, displaying her wide grin while stealing some glances at the blushing girl. She seemed to enjoy the teasing they received from the black haired girl. And it caused Reina’s heart to beat too fast, too fast to the point that it already hurts. Trying to understand the situation she was in, she stopped on her track and right then and there, her eyes were glued to the girl and she wondered why she felt the urge to scrutinize her with thoroughness. Was it curiosity consuming her, or was it jealousy?

When their flabbergasted companion asked the intruder why she was here, the three looked into the unknown girl’s direction again, not minding the blinding sun at all. They were curiously waiting for her answer to Ai’s question, and when it happened, curiosity skyrocketed even more, for her answer was uttered with a hint of pain and an obvious tone of authority in her voice.

Luckily, nature was on their side, the clouds helped them and hid the sun. It took them several seconds for their eyes to get adjusted, and when they did, what they saw was causing them to feel uneasy and uncomfortable, especially Risa, because the intruder was looking at the Bean from head to toe, examining her wholly like as if she was an important portrait in a gallery, but at the same time it felt like she was a lone prey in the open field being sized up by an intimidating predator.

Risa looked down as she shifted her feet. She was feeling a little self-conscious at the given attention. Things started to run one after the other inside her head, questions and wonders. Like why was the girl looking at her that way. Why was Ai too surprised to see her? Why was the tone of her voice suggesting that she isn’t just a friend?  There was so many whys running inside her mind, but the last why that popped bothers her more than the first few... why is it that the situation’s causing her heart to feel a little down?

The Bean was shifting her feet uncomfortably until Ai spoke and asked them to go inside the house without her. Risa wasn’t sure if she should be happy, because Ai’s intervention brought an end to her growing feeling of restlessness and discomfort due to the unwanted stare, or not. But she nodded anyway.

Reina never lifted her eyes off the girl even when Ai did not respond to her, and even when the girl she was staring at caught her meaningful stare. But when she saw the girl turned her head to Ai, when she saw the face the girl was wearing when she looked at her ex-girlfriend’s, that’s when she averted her gaze from Risa and searched for Ai’s eyes.

The eye contact was pretty nostalgic, but at the same time she felt a pang of loss the moment she met her ex-girlfriend’s eyes. Normally, it would send her to heavenly bliss each time they stare into each other’s eyes, for Ai’s eyes never failed to shimmer with joy and passion every time. But now, there’s just something lacking, the lustre wasn’t there anymore.

She’d never expected to see Ai with someone new. And seeing her now with another woman made her realize that she isn’t prepared to let her go yet, because the moment when it all began to sink in, her heart screamed in pain.  She isn’t prepared to face the unexpected scenario, but she’s fully aware that it was her who ended their relationship. She let the one true gem slip away. And though it hurts seeing her in someone else’s arms, she must endure it. And so before she could make a fool of herself in front of Ai and the strangers who were looking at her expectantly, before she could explode, before her tears could fall, she must retreat.

“Looks like I’m not welcome here” she uttered and smiled at the still stunned Ai, trying her hardest to hide the sadness that was attempting to explode. After taking one last good look and without waiting any longer for Ai’s response, she turned on her heel and left the scene. And the moment she turned around, she took a deep breath before subtly wiping away her tears.

“Wait! Reina, that’s not what I meant! And where are you going?” dropping the grocery bag she was holding onto the ground, Ai followed the fast walking girl, leaving the three speechless women behind.

Offline aya-chii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: SHOOTING STARS ~ ReinAIGAKIsayueri FIC ~ Up10 05June
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2011, 06:15:50 AM »
MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

oh thanks goodness, i still remember your story [fuu~]
yeah.. i think reina and ai still love each other, neh~? oh, sorry risa...
and risa will just... yeah... for ai's happiness... with reina...
but then, i guess Ai will realize Risa's importance to her somewhere in the future

hahah. i'm just guessing. i'm so glad you updated, i'll be sent to school son where no internet connection is available.
at least i was able to read an update from a fic i'm following :D

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2011, 07:33:20 AM »
Of course Ai would follow. I hope it's just closure she's looking for because this would be a way to nip her and Risa's quickly growing attraction to each other. Who knows what will happen next? Or how long we'll have to wait to find out. XD XD

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2011, 08:30:50 AM »
Wait a minute! :O This chapter suddenly changed my mind.  :lol: Even though Reina made a mistake, she still loves Ai-chan very much. I'm sure Ai-chan loves her too. TakaGaki didn't really covey much feelings for each other yet. ;) There's still hope for ReinAi. :D

Two more chapters?!! Left?! Okay..if that's the case, I don't feel like TakaGaki would build up feelings for each other fast enough.  :roll: There's still Reina in the way. Two chapters might not do it for TakaGaki. :huhuh

But if you decide to make TakaGaki work that would be nice too, but I'd feel bad for Reina. :( :(

Now I can't decide between the two couples. :doh: :banghead:

Offline xyukie56

« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2011, 11:32:08 AM »
Ahh, I wanna read the next one !  :panic:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2011, 03:35:56 PM »
The result won't come out for a while, I'll tell you once it is.
Yo! One of my dogs' name is Princess Ai!  :mon annoy:  lol  It's a nice name, ain't it?  :D
lol sorry, I didn't mean anything bad. I just find it funny for a dog's name and yep it's a nice name.

Ai must have super power not to be affected by the sun  XD
I feel bad for Risa, she's being scrutinized by Reina, that's gotta be scary.
I dunno what to think about Reina, though I hope this will bring a closure of some sort with RenAi relationship.

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2011, 12:34:16 PM »
Ah why do I feel like Gaki is going to do something stupid and noble when she discovers the truth behind the past of Reina and Ai? Like she will do something daft and suggest that they get back together when Ai was thinking about being with her......

Perhpas though Ai may be chasing after Reina to end things properly, because deep down she knows that her heart is now Gaki's...... though will Gaki stil be aroud when Ai comes back if this is the case....

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2011, 12:10:05 PM »
I'm really sorry for not updating  :sweatdrop:  honestly I tried writing many times after the last UP but I think I'm having a writer's block  :depressed:  (Yay! I'm now a real writer :cow:  lol) 

Wish I could write my story like this

REINA:  :on speedy:
AI:  :mon rush:
RISA:
ERI:  :pig huh:
SAYU:  :hip blink:

But I can't lol

I'll still try :) but for now  gomennasai  :kneelbow:  and thank you for reading  :)

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2011, 04:20:29 AM »
Awwww this is really getting somewhere good now!! :yep: I wonder what will happen. I mean I hate the fact Reina left Ai.. (And for a stupid dude!! Tsk tsk tsk Tanakacchi!! :thumbdown: LOL) I just cant help but kinda want them together. Yet i do love TakaGaki but you rarely see a good ReinAi around so this would be a new twist. But in the end someone is gonna be left lonely. :mon ko:  Ehhh.. Reina should somehow get with Eri :mon misch: lol ( :shy2: IM SORRY My Selfish Tanakamei side came out just ignore it lol!!! :kneelbow: ) I dont know if your in writers block now still but GANBARE~~ :rockon: :guitar: Im waiting at the finishline for you to continue <3
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2011, 04:59:30 PM »
aya-chii, rnd-sama, kano-chan, xyukie56, c, oddball, Sora-chan
Arigatou for the comments  ^-^  but no comments' reply for now gomen  :kneelbow:

UP11

“Hai... you heard her... let’s get inside...” uttered Risa in a low sombre tone after watching Ai crossed the road and vanished around a corner, obviously in a hurry to follow the woman she called Reina. After what had happened last night, a part of her so wanted to stop her roommate from following the girl but then again maybe last night’s affair was just a plain mistake.

With a solemn mood, she turned around and gently grabbed the grocery bag Ai had left on the ground. Risa’s aura turned a hundred and eighty degree turn after the intrusion. An aura she couldn’t suppress and hide at that very moment, an aura so opposite to the one she was emitting when she and Ai arrived a few minutes ago. Not uttering any more words, she unlocked the door and entered into the house, feeling a vague sense of emptiness inside her.

“Sayu, what was that?” with an eyebrow arching, Eri softly yet firmly whispered after regaining all her senses back and after noticing that Risa’s already gone. The short but meaningful event left the Turtle puzzled. So eager to comprehend the situation that took place a while ago, she faced her girlfriend and began her interrogation.

“I thought Aichan and Gaki-han are now an item?” when the Bunny remained silent, obviously in the state of confusion as well, and wasn’t able to give her a proper explanation, she couldn’t help but give her girlfriend a sharp stare before speaking again “Next time, before diving into something sensitive like this one, get your facts straight or it could cause uncalled for pain!”

“Hai... let’s go” were the only words the Bunny uttered. She whole heartedly conceded for she believes that she’s also to blame. Pure intention she may have in the matchmaking but she hadn’t done a thorough check up.

“And where are we going?!”

“To make sure Gaki-san’s okay inside”

When the couple entered into the house, the sound that the knife makes as it hits the cutting board was very audible. With that, it wasn’t that hard to guess where the Bean was. Glancing to their right, they saw Risa totally immersed in the sea of kitchen work she had created.  She was multi-tasking things. Two burners of the stove were running at the same time with a pot and a pan on them while she was chopping and dicing the needed ingredients.

After a brief moment of staring sadly into her girlfriend’s eyes which was reciprocated with the same sentiment, Sayu took the bag Eri was carrying and she gently gestured for her to go ahead and wait at the sofa while she put the grocery items into the right places. She was extra careful not to disturb the Bean but she was sending enough signals to her friend that she isn’t alone and that she’s there in case she needed someone.

Risa, trying to be oblivious of her surrounding, was submerging herself in the kitchen chores with her extra attention to detail. To perfect each dish was certainly not the main intention but she needed something to do to distract herself. She would much rather bear the physical exhaustion than the emotional pain she’s progressively feeling.

After arranging everything, Sayu joined her girlfriend at the sofa but they sat there in silence. They love talking to each other but they know it isn’t the right time to do that because they know Risa all too well, a moment of silence and letting her cook heals her. What they didn’t expect later on was the variety of dishes the cook had prepared, too much for a household of just three people.

The dining room was quiet save for the clanking of utensils once in a while. They were silently eating dinner when the phone rang, making the two jumped a little out of surprise and everyone stopped munching including Risa. She, too, was subconsciously waiting for something.

“Moshi moshi”

“Ah! Aichan”

“Hai”

“I’ll tell them”

“Hai.”

“Bye. She won’t be home tonight...”

Risa choked up when she heard it. She was listening intently, hoping that she would hear something that could ease her unstable feeling, but her whole world collapsed when Sayu informed them that Ai won’t be home. And gradually it became clearer to her, the strange feeling she felt when the woman appeared… the sense of sadness when Ai followed her… the alarming tightness in her chest upon hearing and knowing that she won’t be home to be with that girl… and the tingling idea that last night’s event was just a one-time affair’s ripping her apart. And they all explain only one thing… she’s definitely in love with Ai Takahashi

Trying her best to hold back her tears, she said her gochisousama and headed to her room in silence. After a moment of looking blankly at her own bedroom door, she shook her head and faintly laughed at her patheticness before finally twisting the doorknob and swinging the door open. But the laugh was only for a brief moment because the time when her eyes landed on her bed she was already wiping away the tears that formed on her eyes. Everything was ringing in her head, from the scene that happened a few hours ago up to the moment when Ai claimed her lips.

~~~

When Ai sat up and was about to climb down from her bed just like the usual, getting up to connect their two single beds whenever the younger’s having a bad dream, the younger stopped her.

“It’s okay... you don’t have to do that”

At first the younger’s words surprised Ai because in the past the Bean would always bombard her with whines and would never stop until they’re already sleeping side by side, but tonight scene’s just the total opposite. After a few moments of silence Ai remembered the awkward atmosphere that’s been lingering since the day the incident in the kitchen took place. What Risa had spoken on that day was making her uncomfortable whenever Ai’s near her, and it also affects Ai in the same manner for some unknown reason.  Reluctant, she obeyed the Bean’s wish and so she settled back down on her own bed.

But later on, Ai climbed out of her bed and walked towards the Bean’s direction after several minutes of watching the Bean tossing and turning in her bed. And without a word, she gently pushed her roommate over to the other side of the bed that met the wall and lay down next to her.

“It’s almost dawn and we need to get up early” that’s all she had spoken when the Bean looked her way.

A few moments later, the Bean’s chest was already rising and falling, breathing steadily. Peacefully savouring her good night sleep and so the older closed her eyes and decided that it’s her turn to have her good night sleep as well.

“AAAHH!”

“Hey it’s okay, it’s okay, I’m here” shush the older as the younger was catching her breath after waking up from a nightmare again. Sweating, Risa opened her eyes and met her roommate’s eyes. Ai was already holding her face, trying to give her comfort and assurance.

When the younger recovered her normal breathing, Ai pulled the Bean closer and placed her arm underneath the Bean’s neck and made the younger nestle into her embrace. “It’s just a dream and I’m here. Go back to sleep.”

Taken by surprise, Risa’s body became stiff, but the warmth it brought eased her in no time. Ai’s body felt so soft but also safe and so she snuggled deeper into the cocoon of her embrace. Closing her eyes to savour the moment, she unknowingly rubbed her face gently into the older woman’s neck, unaware of her action’s impact.

Ai’s intention was pure.  And she’s supposed to be accustomed to the warmth of Risa’s body against her but after putting the Bean inside her embrace, her adrenaline started to kick in. And the warm breath on her neck’s not helping at all, because it’s making her chest heave and her flesh tremble.

“Kiss me?” it was more like a plea than a question, sending electrical impulses too rapidly all over. That’s how it all began, when Risa took all the courage she could muster and asked Ai to kiss her.

Neither of them knew what was going to happen that night when they entered into their bedroom but their eyes surely smiled in the morning when they exited the room.

Risa never expected that reliving the sweetest memory she ever had could make her heartbeat race, her stomach tighten into a knot and could make her shed tears more heavily than a torrential rain.

~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIBUTT!!!

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: SHOOTING STARS ~ ReinAIGAKIsayueri FIC ~ Up11 14Sept2011
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2011, 06:12:52 PM »
I'm actually tired of TakaGaki but I'll have that over ReinAi anytime. Go fight for your Love, Beanbag!

So what happened when Ai chased Reina? Will you be writing about that?

And oh...it's AiButt Day!!!

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2011, 11:51:22 PM »
YAY YAY YAY YAY YOU UPDATEDDDD~~~~~~~~~~~ :) AND YES i realllllllly wanna know what happens after Ai chased Reina onegai~shimassssuuuuuuu :)
Oh and Happy BIRTHDAY AIII-CHHANN~ <3
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2011, 03:29:34 PM »
OMG an update

ahh i loved it thank you ... whats happening is this Reinai or Takagaki?

update a again soon oki

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2011, 07:14:21 AM »
Uhh.. Now it sounds like TakaGaki.  :lol: lol.. Guess I'll just go wherever this takes me.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2011, 11:20:35 AM »
Ahh, this story's changing round again, not quite sure which pairings I want in the end anymore either!?!?!

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2011, 08:46:53 PM »
 :bleed eyes:  just when TakaGaki was getting better
“Kiss me?”
Can't not quote it for its awesomeness, I mean it's Gaki-san who said it here  XD
I hope Ai-chan has a reasonable explanation later, though probably not...

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2012, 03:34:13 AM »
 :mon hi:

baddie, Sora-chan, Kikk4r, kano-chan, oddball, Birthday girl
:kneelbow: Doumo  :kneelbow:

People waiting, if there's any that is, Sumimasen  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

UP12

The sun was nearly half way below the rim of the horizon when Reina decided to get up from the wooden bench she was sitting on. More than an hour ago, she stopped and sat on one of the park’s benches after walking a good distance. Sitting there in silence, her entire attention seemed focused at the sights in front of her. From the two boys who played happily with their dogs nearby, to the couples who held hands while walking on the broad sidewalk at the seawall, to the waves crashing with a gentle rhythmic pulse against the battered concrete partition, and to the sun’s sparkling reflection dancing on the water’s rippling surface. But the truth was these sights never mattered to her, because her mind was consumed with thoughts the whole time. Thoughts of the unexpected event, thoughts of the girl, thoughts of Ai, and thoughts of her life back home.

In the past eight months, she couldn’t deny that she was happy with Hokori-kun, but she couldn’t also deny the fact that a part of her is still being held captive by Ai. Because there were times when she wanted to feel Ai’s embrace instead of his. There were times when she longed for Ai’s strawberry scent rather than his aftershaves. And it felt very wrong every time. And every moment it happens, her urge to see her is soaring up but at the same time she feels it isn’t right. It ain’t right after what she’s done to Ai, and so whisking the urge away was all she could do each time.

But yesterday’s event made Reina swallow her doubts of seeing the girl, because as her man slid the ring on her finger, her ex-girlfriend’s face flashed into her mind. Sure she smiled and said yes, but there was a rumbling sensation all over her body. Be it because of the element of surprise or because of fear to be forever tied she must find out.  Certainly she was happy but a part of her was also sad especially when she thought of Ai. Be it because of guilt or love she must know before it’s too late. She must find out if her decision of choosing him was right before her wedding day arrives.

And that’s what brought Reina in Ai’s place, to sort things out. But she was greeted with an unexpected scene, so unexpected that she couldn’t bear to watch the scene for too long and it left her no other choice but to leave without saying proper hellos and goodbyes.

As the clock ticks at a vexingly slow pace while she sat and looked into the horizon, Reina’s heartbeat ticks in double pace. She was sitting there in silence and her companion was doing the same. No one spoke. Reina was waiting for Ai to speak first but more than an hour has passed, her companion was quiet all throughout. She was just there accompanying Reina without a single word voiced. Not a word was uttered, all the more causing Reina to feel fidgety inside.

Finally giving up, Reina mustered up the last ounce of her courage and decided to break the silence, and without averting her gaze from the distant ocean, she started to speak.

“She’s beautiful”

“Un”

The two letter reply was like a bomb. It shattered Reina to a great degree. It made her forget to breathe for a moment because it wasn’t the answer she wanted to hear. A big part of her wanted Ai to explain and to say that she’s still the one she loves and adores. It’s a selfish desire she knows but she was hoping that Ai would say that the girl’s just a friend, that she’s still the one for her. But instead, she got something that caused her already broken heart bleed. The mere sight of seeing Ai with another woman was already painful to her, more so hearing a word that could somehow confirm her fear.

Closing her eyes, Reina started to take a moment to prepare herself. Things have to be done and need to be decided right on that moment. She may hate herself for a span of time, but she knows it would be more painful to hear from Ai directly and more clearly that she does not love her anymore. And so she let her mind work, she began to think of reasons why she needed to do this.

It would be too much to ask Ai back when she knows her own mind would always win the battle over her heart. It would be selfish when she knows she wanted a family that won’t deviate from the norms and it can never happen if she’s with Ai. To her, justifying things seemed easier and less painful than accepting the fact that the love of her life is not hers anymore.

Like a silent sob, she took a deep soundless sigh before opening her eyes again. And like the sky painted in red hues as the sun glided down to earth, her heart was bleeding inside.

“Thank you for being here with me right now… and it’s good to see you again, Ai” that’s when she got up, all ready to leave when she felt a warm hand holding her wrist, stopping her from walking away.

“I’ll accompany you home, Rei.”

~~~

“Sayu! You’re naked!”

“Eh?... oh, right. Why won’t I be, you’re here with me!”

“Yeah, but that’s not me in front of your door!”

“Oh! Right!” Quickly hiding behind her bedroom door, Sayu tilted her head while shyly smiling at the woman who appeared at her door. “Aichan! You’re home. I thought you’re out tonight”

“Un, but long story. Sorry, I didn’t mean to disturb you two guys but… have you seen Risa? She’s not in our room and there’s no one downstairs.”

“Eh?! She’s not in your room? I thought she’s already asleep!” turning around to face her girlfriend who was in her bed staring back at her with big round eyes, Sayu continued to shriek “Eri! We’re supposed to look out for her, why you didn’t notice?!”

“Ummm, excuse me… the word ‘we’ is the key there. But yeah! How come we did not notice?! Quick, put some clothes on Sayu~!” Eri joined the shrieking and threw her legs over the side of the bed while tossing some clothes to her girlfriend’s direction.

You two guys relax, I think I know where she is… and thanks!” the oldest then left half running.

“By the way, you didn’t disturb us! We didn’t do anything! But since you’re here now, please don’t come knocking on my door for the rest of the night!” Sayu’s cheerful voice echoed inside the hallway as she informed the woman who was already in no sight, obviously happy.

“Sayu~!”

“What?”

“That was pretty vulgar, don’t you think?”

“You don’t like?”

“Come closer and you’ll find out”

~~~

“Ara! A shooting star! Quick! Make a wish!” Ai screeched the moment she saw the star and forgot that she was trying to think of a way on how to approach the girl without startling her. But obviously she failed because something from the object of her vision for the past ten minutes flew away and landed on the ground. It was then followed by a sudden turning of the head towards her direction. Then there was silence, causing Ai’s uneasiness to rise up but she was thrilled to see her at the same time.

“Did you make a wish?” Ai uttered in a bright tone. She couldn’t see clearly the girl’s facial expression for it was dark and so she waited for the girl to speak but all she received was silence and a few seconds later, the girl reverted back her gaze to the sky. That was Ai’s cue, lots of things to explain and so she started by stepping forward and gently grabbing Risa’s piece of cloth on the ground. Sitting next to her, she placed the cloth on her own lap while lifting her eyes up to the sky as well.

“I always find stargazing magnificent because it never fails to widen my vision and it’s very soothing. It helps me remind how life works. It reminds me how enchanting life is, especially when you feel like your life is like a total mess. And tonight’s no different. In fact I find it even more wonderful. You feel the same way?”

When the girl did not respond, Ai paused for a moment before continuing with a more serious tone. “You see, in the past, someone made my life so alive and so colourful. We did a lot of things together, even crazy stuffs like cutting classes, experimenting with different kinds of alcohol, puffing some old men’s cigars, swimming naked even… stuffs that I thought I would never do in my entire life. And of course we did some good stuff too, majority was good stuff. Her name’s Reina… the girl from earlier.”

Ai faced the girl next to her when she mentioned Reina’s name. She was trying to see if the girl wanted to hear more. Risa was still silent, eyes still on the starry sky, but Ai could feel that she was listening.

“She’s my girlfriend back home…” That’s when she saw Risa, moved her head and looked down at her lap. Realizing how she phrased her last sentence, Ai immediately continued.

“She was my girlfriend.” Putting more emphasis on the second word “We were once so happy and so in love… but then something came up, something that drew me into darkness. And the pain it caused kept sucking me into a black hole until it became my home. The pain made me mark a line and forbid myself from involving too much. I stayed inside a shell, not daring to step away from my comfort zone. I stayed in a distance so that I won’t get hurt again. But along the way, something pulled me out of that lonely darkness without my knowing. I didn’t notice that my life’s brightness has gone back until today.”

For a moment, there was silence.

“Legend has it that wishing upon a shooting star makes your wish come true. Do you believe in that, because I do, especially now, in this exact moment. Wanna know what my wish was?" Ai asked and continued "It involves a girl, a very responsible one, mature but childish at the same time. I love everything about her. I love watching her smile, I love watching her blush. I love watching her laugh, I love watching her pout. I love teasing her, I love watching her arc her brows. I even love watching her doing nothing. I could go on but I know there are lots of things I could not put into words. I just… love her… but I didn’t realize it until today. That’s why I asked the star, I wished that I’m not that late realizing that I love you, Risa.”

And there was silence once again.

“I did make a wish too…”

“Yeah? What was it?”

“I wished that you will refrain from making me feel this kind of pain again in our next days ahead because it honestly hurts me pretty badly, will it come true?”

And for the last time there's silence again because it is the end lol

Owari  :D

Thanks for reading  :kneelbow:

:heart:

~~~
Birthday present for Someone  :love:

Chloe:  :on drink: <-- was drinking alcohol

Chloe Mama:  It’s already finals, Dear... If you fail again, I tell you, forget you have a mother.   :ptam-mad:

Chloe:  :OMG:  :on study:  :on study:  :on study:

Moments after the exam, Chloe Mama sent an email to her Bebe Chloe.

Chloe Mama: “How was the exam my Bebe?”   :ptam-aww:

Chloe: “Eh? Who are you?”  :dunno:   

:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:
 :guitar:   :on BDay:   :guitar:
 :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: SHOOTING STARS ~ ReinAIGAKIsayueri FIC ~ Up12 OWARIness 5April2012
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2012, 08:55:57 AM »
Happy ending yay yay!

And the little skit at the end made me lols.

Life getting busy? You need to come back, I miss you!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2012, 11:12:58 AM »
^
Yay! I'm glad you liked that last part, now I'm confident Birthday girl will like that too  :D

There were a lot of things that I had to take care of these past months, life was being life! If things will stay as calm as it is now, I'll be active again on the 16th!

Miss you too! Hope everything is going well with you  :love:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2012, 12:32:34 PM »
Ah, so that's the reason behind Reina's appearance. But finally, some kind of proper closure for the both of them.
XD SayuEri, how blunt.
Why you end it that way, you... :lol:
lololol what's that at the end? :P
Miss ya! :heart:

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Kouya No Ookami (Wolf in the Wilderness)