JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Crying

Author Topic: Welcome to 48 Bar! P.I Blues (SayaMilky) — Only A Small Lead  (Read 39870 times)

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shipping Sayaka x Everyone... especially with milk
Re: Welcome to 48 Bar! Tree Stumps in the Winter - YuiParu (Epilogue)
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2016, 04:22:57 PM »
... Crow's Blood?

This is Crow's Blood right? Omfg yes, Crow's Blood is sooo good!!

So Yui murdered Paru in the future... Did Mayu and Haru bring her back to life and send her to the past? Or was it actually her sister?

Damn,  this is getting even more interesting now

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2016, 04:30:57 PM »
Oh wow.. That sure is a kind of twist :grr: :grr:

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2016, 07:28:56 PM »
Huh...? W-w-what...?
Seriously, Author-san?
What was that? So did that really means something like Crow's Blood and Paruru was brought from the dead, sent back, just to be murdered by Yuihan?? But, you said it wasn't supernatural story or something...
Was that mean there wasn't any Paruru in the first place? Paruru who's Yuihan's childhood friend was just an imaginary friend and the real one was the so called sister, but then Yuihan unconsciously murdered her so she seemed to be gone afterwards? Or was the childhood friend-Paruru the real one, Yuihan murdered her at the age of 15, then hallucinated about her when she's in college?

IMHO, the point that raised this confusion was the previous endings... The idea of time traveller Haruka came up because you put a call from 2026 to Mayuyu's phone at the end of the last chapter.

If I ignore that, the idea that the real Paruru was the childhood pne and the rest of it was hallucination seems more possible. When Yuihan had her birthday and she opened the door to find Mayuyu and Paruru, Mayuyu didn't talk to Paruru and I kinda imagined it was a hallucination. But, then at the end of Mayuyu's story, since it was told from her PoV, it seemed like Mayuyu could see Paruru so she must not be a hallucination...

So... the more logical idea was that the childhood Paruru was a hallucination. The real Paruru was the one in college but Yuihan unconsciously murdered her. But, if that was so... Why did this real Paruru said that she was the childhood-Paruru's sister???

Aaarghh... you've made me overthinking things and can't help but commenting, Author-san!!! So... No, no, no. You're definitely not going to write a YuriAnnin or WMatsui, or SayaMilky after this...! Noooo....! Not before you made it all clear!

Or at least... whoever story it will be next, please give us some more explanation about Yuihan's case from that character's PoV. Onegaiiiiii....!

I have to say thanks a million though. Although the story left me confused and you made me sad twice--one was when you killed Paruru in the beginning and second was when you made Yuihan to be Paruru's murderer--the story was really interesting. And, looking back, I should have noticed that Yuihan's tendency to lock herself up should signal some kind of mental problem. I did thought of that, but I was thinking it was depression related to Paruru's death. But, it turned out to be schizophrenia. Very interesting. So, thank you, and please keep on writing!

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2016, 07:30:43 PM »
 :panic: The pair I want isn't on the poll! (Furuyanagi btw ;) )

Offline Soysaucee

• I'm a DD! I can't choose!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Too bad they all graduated.
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2016, 07:43:48 PM »
Huh...? W-w-what...?
Seriously, Author-san?
What was that? So did that really means something like Crow's Blood and Paruru was brought from the dead, sent back, just to be murdered by Yuihan?? But, you said it wasn't supernatural story or something...
Was that mean there wasn't any Paruru in the first place? Paruru who's Yuihan's childhood friend was just an imaginary friend and the real one was the so called sister, but then Yuihan unconsciously murdered her so she seemed to be gone afterwards? Or was the childhood friend-Paruru the real one, Yuihan murdered her at the age of 15, then hallucinated about her when she's in college?

IMHO, the point that raised this confusion was the previous endings... The idea of time traveller Haruka came up because you put a call from 2026 to Mayuyu's phone at the end of the last chapter.

If I ignore that, the idea that the real Paruru was the childhood pne and the rest of it was hallucination seems more possible. When Yuihan had her birthday and she opened the door to find Mayuyu and Paruru, Mayuyu didn't talk to Paruru and I kinda imagined it was a hallucination. But, then at the end of Mayuyu's story, since it was told from her PoV, it seemed like Mayuyu could see Paruru so she must not be a hallucination...

So... the more logical idea was that the childhood Paruru was a hallucination. The real Paruru was the one in college but Yuihan unconsciously murdered her. But, if that was so... Why did this real Paruru said that she was the childhood-Paruru's sister???

Aaarghh... you've made me overthinking things and can't help but commenting, Author-san!!! So... No, no, no. You're definitely not going to write a YuriAnnin or WMatsui, or SayaMilky after this...! Noooo....! Not before you made it all clear!

Or at least... whoever story it will be next, please give us some more explanation about Yuihan's case from that character's PoV. Onegaiiiiii....!

I have to say thanks a million though. Although the story left me confused and you made me sad twice--one was when you killed Paruru in the beginning and second was when you made Yuihan to be Paruru's murderer--the story was really interesting. And, looking back, I should have noticed that Yuihan's tendency to lock herself up should signal some kind of mental problem. I did thought of that, but I was thinking it was depression related to Paruru's death. But, it turned out to be schizophrenia. Very interesting. So, thank you, and please keep on writing!

To dispel confusion, there was no time traveling. Know that Yokoyama suffered from schizophrenia.

And that Shimada's name sure sounds like Shimazaki's.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 08:28:19 PM by Soysaucee »

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2016, 07:44:19 PM »

Omg I completely forgot!

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2016, 09:03:13 PM »

Omg I completely forgot!

Can you change my vote of from wmatsui to  furuyanagi?

Offline tigers parade

« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2016, 09:09:53 PM »
That

Was surprising...

A little strange, but good nonetheless. Keep up the good work!

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2016, 09:26:25 PM »

Omg I completely forgot!

Can you change my vote of from wmatsui to  furuyanagi?

It doesn't let me!   :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2016, 12:45:00 AM »
thank you for the omake :twothumbs it was interesting stories :)
ugh... let me guess, yuihan is hallucinating? she killed paru but she thinks paru's death because an ill?
that mayu and yuki not yuihan's real classmate, because they just "observing" on yuihan? isn't yuihan a schizophrenic patient?
that date on mayu's phone is present time. but on yuihan's pov "it's ten years from today" said, it just yuihan's imagination(she still think now is the past)
am i right? :?
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2016, 01:03:02 AM »
ugh... let me guess, yuihan is hallucinating? she killed paru but she thinks paru's death because an ill?
that mayu and yuki not yuihan's real classmate, because they just "observing" on yuihan? isn't yuihan a schizophrenic patient?
that date on mayu's phone is present time. but on yuihan's pov "it's ten years from today" said, it just yuihan's imagination(she still think now is the past)

Yes! You are correct!

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2016, 06:46:27 AM »
I have locked the poll!

The next pairing will be SayaMilky!  :w00t:

The next story will also not be connected to Seriously Mayu?

And the next story will be called...

P.I Blues

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Welcome to 48 Bar! P.I Blues (Sayamilky) — Prologue
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2016, 07:04:48 PM »
P.I Blues

Prologue

She wore a long black coat with matching combat boots. Her hair, black, was tied up in a ponytail and her eyes—determined and serious—surveyed the scene before her. She was with her supervisor—Takayanagi Akane—on a little trip to a crime scene. She watched as people took pictures and looked for evidence.

A man came up to them,"Suicide. It looks like drugs. Come with me I'll show you."

They followed him to the body through the copious amounts of people. Their eyes glanced at the few civilians at the side of the room comforting a little boy.

He must be the first founder.  Sayaka thought as she walked passed. She didn't have any sympathy for the boy. It's life. Things happen. Good thing it didn't happen to him.

Yet.

"Here she is. Take your time.",the man said before he left them alone to examine the body. The man then called out to everyone to leave the room except for the few people comforting the young boy. It became really quiet except for a few sniffles and the noise from outside the door.

Akane looked at Sayaka,"You're the head of this case. Go do your thing."

Sayaka nodded and then put on disposable gloves—her eyes focused on the victim on the carpeted floor, not even sparing a glance at her supervisor. The victim was right by a coffee table—populated by piles of books and drinks.

She must've liked reading.

One of the drinks was purplish-blue. It must've have been the poison. But as she looked closely, there were three drinks neatly placed.

3 people?

But she ignored it and looked towards the victim.

The victim wore a red business suit with matching heels. Her hair messily covered up her face and one of her hands was curled into a fist. Her neck was a deep shade of blue—probably from drugs—and bits of foam could be seen from her mouth.

Sayaka observed these and made a starting theory.

Suicide from drugs.

"What's her name?",Sayaka asked.

"Umeda Ayaka. She was an office worker for Tokyo International for nine years.",Akane informed while reading from the profile of the victim.

"Did she have any major accomplishments or anything like that?",Sayaka asked as she continued to examine the victim's body. She checked the pockets. Nothing was there. She removed the shoes. Nothing was there. She checked the curled up fist. Something was there—a ring.

"She was voted for best manager three years in a row including this year. Why? You got something?"

"Yeah just a little.",Sayaka said as she examined the hand closer. It was bloody and the nails were destroyed—as if she was scratching something.

What was she scratching?

Second theory.

Murdered.

"How did the boy find her?",Sayaka asked as she got up from examining the body and looked around.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?"

"Can't you see him? He's traumatized. Now come on Akane give me it."

Akane sighed before she read the report.

"He said he found her after her door was left wide open. He was going to ask for some help with his homework but as you can see. She's dead."

Why would he ask her for help? Doesn't he have parents?

"Who are those people?",Sayaka asked as she pointed at the group of people in the corner of the room.

"Neighbors. They all take care of the boy after his parents were killed."

Sayaka nodded before she walked past Akane and opened the bathroom door. She thoroughly looked through everything in the bathroom before she made a conclusion. But all she found were a bunch of cleaning products.

There's nothing.

"Did she go out of the country recently?",Sayaka asked—still looking in the bathroom while Akane read the report outside.

"No but she went to Hokkaido for two weeks. She just got back two days ago."

Sayaka walked back towards Akane—who was making herself comfortable on the couch by the coffee table.

"Any idea why she was there?",Sayaka asked.

"We heard she was on vacation with a man.",one of the neighbors answered.

A man?

"What man? We haven't heard of a man.",Akane questioned. It wasn't in the profile and Sayaka was getting a bit curious.

"She said it was her fiancé. When we heard about it, we were shocked but happy nonetheless.",one of the neighbors answered.

Was it the fiancé?

Sayaka hunched over and checked the victim's hand. She looked at the ring and examined it closely.

Expensive.

"What do you suppose happened Akane?",Sayaka asked as she got up from examining the corpse.

"Suicide of course. It doesn't look like murder."

"You are wrong.",Sayaka said—enunciating each word clearly.

Akane scoffed,"Excuse me? I'm pretty sure I've done this a million more times than you. This is your first case. Don't get ahead of yourself."

"But it doesn't take from the fact that you are wrong."

"What are you talking about?",Akane questioned. She was appalled that on the first day on the job—her subordinate was insulting her.

"If I said it was murder, who do you suppose it could be?",Sayaka questioned.

Akane raised an eyebrow—curious—but relented and just answered.

"Well we only have the fiancé to go by don't we? Do you think the fiancé did it?"

"He couldn't have.",Sayaka said.

"What do you mean?"

"He wouldn't buy a ring that expensive just to kill her later. And if he did plan to kill her, he'd have done it after they were married so he could get her assets."

"Ok then. But we don't have any other suspects.",Akane said.

"Oh we do. It's quite clear to me now.",Sayaka said before she pointed at the boy in the corner,"He's your killer."

"W-What?! Sayaka you must be joking. You know you could get in a lot of trouble if you're wrong you know?",Akane exclaimed before she said a small sorry to the group of people.

"I know but hear me out.",Sayaka said earnestly.

Akane sighed but waved her hand—letting Sayaka do what she wanted.

Sayaka said a thank you for letting her continue before starting.

She pointed to Umeda Ayaka's hands.

"Her hands are bloodied and her nails are destroyed. She was scratching at something very violently but why would she do that? Anybody would write a suicide note before they would kill themselves and the floor is carpeted. So what was she scratching at?"

"I-I don't know.",Akane said flustered—not noticing those details before.

Sayaka pointed at the coffee table piled with books and drinks,"She liked reading didn't she?"

"Y-Yeah it was said she liked books."

Sayaka picked up a book and showed it to Akane—who's eyes widened at the sight of the book.

"But why would a manager for Tokyo International be reading 3rd grade math books?"

"I-I don't know."

Sayaka gestured for the group of people in the corner,"Everyone of you except for the boy come here."

They left the boy behind—choosing to come towards Sayaka.

"Take those books off the table."

They nodded and proceeded to take them off. Book by book, a message started to appear, and Sayaka's theory was starting to prove correct. By the time all the books were taken off, the message was in full light. The neighbors covered their mouths in shock.

the boy

It was etched on the table clearly albeit very messily. In the letters, bits of dried blood and pink nail polish could be seen. Akane looked at Sayaka in disbelief—shocked that her kouhai saw something she didn't.

"We know the boy doesn't have parents.",Sayaka said,"And despite all the other people in the building floor, he chooses to come to Umeda Ayaka for help. Isn't that weird? He must trust her greatly for sure. She must've helped him many times."

The people in the room were confused. What was she getting at?

"...just like a mother would.",Sayaka said."But then comes a man to whisk her away and she'll be the third parental figure to leave him. So what does he do? He kills."

Sayaka points at the table where there were still drinks,"Why are there three drinks? Nobody was planning to stay over and the most likely person would be her fiancé and the boy who comes regularly for help."

"He planned to kill the fiancé but killed his Umeda instead."

"Shut up!",the boy's voice could be heard."Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!",he continued—covering his ears as he said it.

The neighbor's and Akane looked at him sadly but Sayaka could care less.

The boy's a murderer. He doesn't need my sympathy.

The door suddenly opened and the man from before came in,"We heard screaming. What happened?"

He looked around and found his crime scene messed with and tampered. He had some explaining to do to his supervisor. He was about to get mad until...

Akane pointed at the distraught boy,"There's your killer."

"W-What! The boy? How do you know?",he said incredulously—completely forgetting the ordeal he was in.

"We'll write a report on it later. But for now, thank Yamamoto Sayaka."

"Let's get out of here.",Sayaka said as she took of her gloves and threw them in the trash bin. She passed by the staff and out of the apartment building followed by Akane.

____

"So she died from poison from the boy! Nice job!",Akane said while chasing after Sayaka in the parking lot.

But when Sayaka heard that, she turned around and looked at Akane who was running after her.

"She's not dead. I can't believe no one checked that."

Akane looked at Sayaka in disbelief.

"Please don't tell me you knew it all along."

"Of course I did I'm not stupid.",Sayaka said as she smiled and turned around to go back to her car. But Akane chased after Sayaka and grabbed her shoulder violently.

"Then what happened?! I have to go tell them!",Akane exclaimed—panicking greatly.

"Oh right I'm sorry I forgot. Yeah she has chlorine poisoning. At most she has about thirty minutes left."

"Thank you!",Akane said before she bolted back to the apartment building to warn the people.

Sayaka looked at the panicking Akane running towards the elevator.

I'm not waiting for her. She'll be fine without a ride.

She then turned around a made her way to her car. It was black, sleek, and sporty—like her—and that's why she bought it.

Her phone rang as she was walking and she plucked it out of her pocket to answer it.

"Hello?"

"This is Kashiwagi.",a voice said through the phone."Are you guys finished?"

"Oh yeah we got it done. So what did you want?",Sayaka asked she reached her car.

"We have a new arrival. She's a transfer like you. Treat her well.",the woman named Kashiwagi said.

"You know that's impossible Kashiwagi-san. I never treat people well.",Sayaka said as she smiled.

"I know I know. But you have to make this one work."

"Why what's wrong?"

"She's your new partner."

END PROLOGUE

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Welcome to 48 Bar! P.I Blues (SayaMilky) — Prologue
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2016, 07:46:10 PM »
Wow.... Sayanee being more observant than Supervisor Churi... on the note of Churi, will we see more of her?

Milky is the new transfer.

Yukirin's the Superintendent who's looking after all three of them, right?

Next update soon pls~~~

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Welcome to 48 Bar! P.I Blues (SayaMilky) — Prologue
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2016, 11:27:34 PM »
Heartless Sayanee 8) Cool :inlove:

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Welcome to 48 Bar! P.I Blues (SayaMilky) —Chapter 1— The Fisher
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2016, 05:04:05 AM »
AN: So here is the first chapter. I changed the writing style from third person past to third person present. I think it's the best way I could present the story but truthfully, it's an experiment. So if you don't understand the story better, well, let me know so I can avoid using it later. Thank you!  :D

P.I Blues

The Fisher

"Here's a drink senpai!"

Sayaka looks at her new partner with dead eyes—truly not caring for the girl's antics. Her partner looks like a mouse—a cute mouse, but a mouse nonetheless. But the problem is, she hates mice.

Ever since her new partner came by, she would pester Sayaka every single day—asking for help tying her shoes, dragging her to strange places, and worst of all—she interrupts nap time! (Absurd!) Today is no different at their company, a private investigative firm, P.I Blues. She is bothering Sayaka as usual and their co-workers couldn't help but smile giddily at the couple.

"Please don't bother me Watanabe-san.",Sayaka says before she turns her chair away from the cute mouse. Watanabe's face scrunches up in annoyance. Sayaka is as always; a tough nut to crack.

Watanabe forcibly turns the chair back towards her and lightly punches the other girl on the shoulder,"I told you to call me Milky!",she says as she pouts—catching the attention of the tough nut.

That's not fair! I told her that is forbidden!

Sayaka clenches her fists—restraining herself to hug the pouting girl. This happens almost everyday. Sayaka thought she would get used to it but alas, no one could get used to this.

"The middle ground is Miyuki. Take it or leave it.",Sayaka says through clenched teeth.

Miyuki notices Sayaka's rigid behavior—feeling a bit cautious now.

Uh oh. Better tone it down before she explodes.

"Okay then! I'll leave this drink here okay?",Miyuki says as she puts down the canned coffee on the desk.

Sayaka nods—just wanting Miyuki to leave her area. She couldn't take it anymore.

Miyuki skips out of the office with a smile on her face, pleased with her actions. Her fishing strategy is working out just fine.

Bit by bit I'll make her mine. It's only a matter of time~

Watching the girl leave the office, Sayaka relaxes her tensed body. She then looks around, seeing all her co-workers smiling at her.
She tucks her head in embarrassment and goes to do some reports on her computer.

Life at P.I Blues is as usual.

____

Right now, they are walking towards the next job in an old part of Tokyo. Sayaka breathes in the fresh air—far from the hustle and bustle of downtown—and relaxes while walking with her partner. She looks to her side, noticing Miyuki has something to say.

"Hey why did you become a detective?",Miyuki asks—tilting her head adorably. And once again, Sayaka miraculously resists smothering the other girl. Instead, she just ignores her as usual and walks faster than normal. She didn't know what she'd do if she stayed.

She then looks at a familiar building on her right and smiles uncharacteristically.

It's my old apartment building.

From learning to play the guitar to having her first kiss, it all happened in that building. She remembers the creaky wooden floors and the spots on the ceiling. And how her mother checked her height by marking the doorway by the kitchen. But as she daydreamed about the past, Sayaka realizes that it was the address they were supposed to be and she can't help but feel a bad omen.

Sayaka gulps—nervous at the path ahead—and enters the building alongside Miyuki.

A wave of nostalgia hit her instantly.

It's like I never left.

Smelling the nostalgic aroma of the musky wood, she couldn't help but regress to when she was just a little child—not knowing how the world truly was, free from 'adult' responsibilities.

Seeing a familiar face behind the lobby desk, she smiles again—much to the confusion of Miyuki who is so used to the 'cold' Sayaka—and approaches the woman.

"Welcome back Sayaka.",the woman says as she stands up from her seat behind the desk. She smiles at Sayaka but looks cautiously at Miyuki—who fidgeted at the questioning gaze.

Sayaka notices her old friend's look,"She's with me Rena. Absolutely harmless."

The woman nods, believing her old friend,"I'm sorry.",she says before she bows.

"It's fine.",Miyuki says before continuing."Rena-san it's nice to me—"

"It's Matsui-san to you.",Rena says maliciously as her eyes bore holes in Miyuki's direction.

The sudden interruption catches Miyuki off guard—surprised that Sayaka's old friend is treating her this way.

"I'm sorry.",Miyuki says as she bows reluctantly.

Sayaka notices the tense situation, wanting to diffuse this little altercation between the two.

"Hey Rena. How are you?,Sayaka says, interrupting Rena's abuse of her partner.

The woman named Rena looks away from Miyuki, instead focusing her attention to her old friend.

"I've been great Sayaka. You?", Rena says.

"I've been good also.",Sayaka says but then she the remembers the reason for her visit,"We were called here. What happened?"

Rena looks surprised."You're the ones I'm expecting?"

Sayaka looks at Milky beside her and then back at Rena,"Yeah we are.",she says unconvincingly.

Rena smiles impressed,"Wow you really became a P.I after what happened. So how is Yama—"

"Please shows us the way.",Sayaka interrupts with clenched teeth, shooting daggers at Rena to not continue further.

Rena clears her throat, catching the attention of the two investigators,"Come with me. I'll show you."

____

"Are you serious?",the two investigators say at the same time. Looking at the ceiling, they couldn't help but feel a little amazed and bit creeped out. Okay. Not a bit. But a lot.

Drawings and drawings of Sayaka filled the room, from a little child to a full grown adult. It shows her doing mundane tasks such as writing reports on her computer and drinking some canned coffee to exciting events such as playing her first live show with her band or her first case at P.I Blues.

Sayaka gulps, a little nervous at the discovery of her new case.

"So as you can see, these drawings have been popping up in this building for a while now. We don't who's doing this but...that's why we have you. A bit ironic isn't it?",Rena explains, also looking up at the ceiling."They're really good though right?"

"Y-Yeah.",Sayaka stutters as she looks at the drawings.

Rena then pats the shocked Sayaka on the shoulder, who was still gazing at the ceiling,"If you need anything. I'll be at the lobby.",she says before she exits the room.

It must be someone close to me...

...but who?

END CHAPTER 1

Offline yamamoto_din

• just a silent rider, let's be friend ^.^
Re: Welcome to 48 Bar! P.I Blues (SayaMilky) — The Fisher
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2016, 01:31:00 PM »
the story make me curious  :? someone maybe obsesse with sayanee XD

waiting for the next update :D

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Welcome to 48 Bar! P.I Blues (SayaMilky) — The Fisher
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2016, 03:57:52 PM »
That must be a serious stalker :panic:

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2016, 04:15:31 PM »
Whoaaaa... You're so productive, Author-san!
Each time I check this forum, there's already one (or more) new chapter(s)!
Thank you! As always, your story seems really interesting :)
I'm looking forward to the continuation of this SayaMilky.

And, about that YuiParu story...

Yes! You are correct!

Aah...! So that's what happened! Thank you for easing my confusion,  ミサキ-san and for the confirmation, Author-san  :P

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Welcome to 48 Bar! P.I Blues (SayaMilky) — The Drawing
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2016, 07:57:56 PM »
DeNight: I just really like writing. Although, in my opinion, I really am bad, but I will keep trying to improve. Also! I'm glad you understand the other story now  :twothumbs

Genkikid: Really is. A very serious one too.

yamamoto_din: First time I've seen you! Welcome! I'm glad you enjoy and are interested in the story. May you come back again!  :twothumbs

Without a further ado, the second chapter!

The Drawing

In the end, Sayaka couldn't get any leads which was a surprise, given how perceptive she was. But truthfully, she is just distracted given the nature of her case. But it's a good thing Miyuki is there.

"I'll keep this as evidence.",Miyuki says as she puts the artist's or in this case, stalker's pencil in a ziplock bag. She stashes the evidence in her backpack that she is carrying, filled with tools and 'other' items.

Sayaka nods, still shaken, and Miyuki just grins in amusement.

It's kinda fun seeing Sayaka this way.

"L-Lets go home.",Sayaka stutters out as she turns to leave, opening the door as she did.

"Your home or my home?",Miyuki jokingly says from behind. She knows Sayaka meant the office.

Sayaka slowly turns her head to answer.

"Y-Your home please."

Did she just say that?

"W-What d-do you mean Sayaka?",Miyuki says flustered, her face red from embarrassment.

"Please take me home."

____

It's too soon! It's too soon!

Miyuki thinks as she is being bear hugged by a sleeping Sayaka, their faces so close they could feel each other's breaths. Miyuki examines the other girl's sleeping face, admiring the features and she couldn't help but feel embarrassed, turning a bright shade of pink. Which is ironic considering this what she wanted all along.

Miyuki tries wiggling out of the other girl's embrace.

"Please...don't...go.",Sayaka says, her grip tightening on Miyuki's body.

Miyuki relents, sighing in frustration, mad at her frailty, and lets Sayaka embrace her. It is warm, loving, and inviting, like a mother's hug, but better, since it's Sayaka.

I guess it's not so bad, she thinks as she smiles.

____

Hours passed until a shrill pitch fills the room, waking Sayaka up. She lets out a groan of annoyance at the sound, wanting to go back to hugging and sleeping. But she knows, although not now, considering she's lethargic, that they are both in serious trouble. Not checking into work or even reporting what case they have received, they have a lot of things to answer for.

Sayaka grabs her phone roughly, irritated and annoyed at the ring tone of her phone, and presses the answer button.

"What?",Sayaka says,her voice agitated.

"Is that any way to talk to your superior? Get back here!",Kashiwagi yells out before she hangs up abruptly.

So annoying.

Sayaka tosses her phone at the nearby desk and nestles back into the bedsheets, meeting face to face with an awakened Miyuki.

"So. Who was that?",Miyuki says unknowingly.

Sayaka lets out a cry and jumps out of the bed instantly. She then looks cautiously at the confused girl on the bed and points a finger accusingly.

"Y-You w-what did you do to me?!",Sayaka says before she pats around her body, checking if she is still wearing clothes.

"I did nothing! You're the one who wanted to sleep here.",Miyuki explains, finally knowing why she's acting that way, finding it sort of cute.

Sayaka points a finger at herself,"M-Me? I wanted to sleep here?"

Miyuki just nods, awaiting Sayaka's next words.

Unexpectedly Sayaka bows, a full 90 degrees,"I'm sorry! I do this sometimes!"
She does this sometimes? With who? When?, Miyuki thinks, becoming jealous. But she must act cool, lest Sayaka gets turned off.

"It's fine. You're forgiven. I got something out of it too.",Miyuki says.

"What is that?",Sayaka asks.

"I know all your sleeping habits now.",Miyuki says, causing the other girl to blush,"And also, may I note that your body is really soft?",she continued, earning an even redder blush, almost crimson-like.

"Please stop...",Sayaka says, embarrassed.

Miyuki just giggles and then a few moments later, clears her throat before speaking,"Now that we got that sorted. Who was that on the phone?"

"Oh right. It's Kashiwagi-san. She's telling us to come to the office. She seemed pretty mad.",Sayaka says.

"Then let's get going!",Miyuki says, smiling as she gets up from her bed, getting ready.

Sayaka just smiles at the cute girl checking her makeup and hair in the mirror. She looks around the bedroom as Miyuki gets ready, spotting a strange picture on the side of the wall.

What is that?

_____

The picture is on her mind, distracting her from the lecture she is receiving from Kashiwagi. When they arrived a few minutes ago, they were instantly pulled into her office, becoming the walls that Kashiwagi used to yell at (Yeah. She yelled at walls...she doesn't like to talk about it.)

But a lecture is the last thing on her mind right now, becoming wary of the figure beside her, also receiving the oral chiding.

It was like the drawings back at my apartment. Is it her?

"Dismissed.",Kashiwagi says sternly, waving a hand to shoo them away before siting down in her chair.

They turn around ready to open the door to leave but she hears Kashiwagi's voice again,"Sayaka I have something to talk to you about.",she says.

Sayaka complies, not wanting to anger her boss anymore, and sits down in one of the chairs in front of Kashiwagi's desk, while Miyuki takes her leave.

"What is it Kashiwagi-san?",she asks.

There is only silence, eery and deafening. Sayaka could only look on in confusion, wondering what her supervisor is thinking.

"Sayaka.",Yuki suddenly says, catching the attention of the younger girl.

"Yes?",Sayaka answers, her body leaning forward, curious of the next words Yuki has to say.

"You're taken off the case.",Yuki says abruptly.

Wait what?!

"B-But I'm the best one here! I could finish this in no time!",Sayaka calls out.

"I know you could Sayaka...",Yuki says,"...but I also know your emotions fog your judgement. I know about the case. It's about you right? We can't have that happening again like the one back in Sakae."

Sayaka opens her mouth to protest but nothing comes out. She hit the spot. Sakae is the last city she last met Yuki in, back when she worked for another company Yuki owned. She messed up on one of her cases and made the company shut down. It's a mistake she regrets her whole life and she even visits the hospital to this day, and working for P.I Blues is her atonement.

"So I'm assigning you another case. Here.",Yuki says, handing Sayaka a folder.

Sayaka accepts it reluctantly.

"The Sayaka case will be given to Akane. Have fun on your trip to Namba. You may leave now.",Yuki says before she opens her laptop, working on something."And also, give your evidence to Akane. She may need it."

Sayaka nods.

Did we get evidence?

____

They are at their desks at the company. Sayaka is packing her stuff to go on their business trip while Miyuki is just sitting down, twirling her hair, too lazy to be packing her things.

"So we have to go to Namba?",Miyuki asks while sitting on her chair beside Sayaka's desk.

Sayaka nods while packing things from her desk into a black, velvet backpack.

"So we are off the case?",she asks again.

Sayaka nods again, still organizing her stuff. She thinks of what just transpired in Yuki's office, getting madder and madder by the second at the thought of it.

"So are we—"

"Shut up! Can you just shut up!?",Sayaka screams, her eyes bulging, nostrils flaring, and face, a crimson red.

Miyuki is speechless, a surprised look on her face.

Sayaka sighs, calming herself down after her little explosion. All eyes in the office are on them.

"I'm sorry.",she curtly says before she picks up her backpack, storming out of the office.

Life at P.I Blues is unusual.

END CHAPTER 2

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Crying