JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: After School - Play Ur Love

Author Topic: Football Manager HQ  (Read 19277 times)

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Football Manager HQ
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2010, 04:22:36 PM »

• Contract Negotiations - making its debut in Football Manager 2011 is a new live contract negotiation system, with a host of new contract clauses. Learn to deal with different types of agents as you try to secure your next big signing.
  • Re-vamped training system - including more basic training schedules and individual training focus where players can be in trained in 14 different skill areas. Plus, a new match preparation area, where you can get your team to concentrate on special focus areas, and train in specific tactics, in the lead up to a match.
  • Improved Interaction - new board request and backroom advice options as well as a new player interaction module allowing you to have private conversations with your players, including lots of options never seen before, taking interaction to a whole new level.

• News subscription service - expanded to make the way that news and mail is distributed even more user friendly and immersive. Dozens of additional news items and a new module written to add more intelligence in the news items themselves.
  • Match View - play under the glare of the floodlights for the first time with night matches and over 100 new animations including player models, stadiums, goal celebrations and much, much more. Not forgetting improvements to what was already the best match simulation on the market.
  • Dynamic League Reputation - a new feature meaning as teams get stronger and perform better on a continental level, the league they play in will also get stronger, attracting more players to want to play in the league and a more accurate modelling of the changing face of world football.

Offline helldom

• ecchi
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2010, 12:48:10 PM »
Damn no changes to the press conferences? They are boring as hell

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2010, 08:14:13 AM »
NICE can't wait to give it a try... and yes, conferences are boring after a few tries

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2010, 09:37:42 PM »

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2010, 02:33:42 PM »
Football Manager 2010 is currently on sale on Steam through the 13th: http://store.steampowered.com/app/34000/

Football Manager 2011 IS coming soon, though :yep:

Offline Malachite

• 鏡の中のキモヲタ
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2010, 08:02:18 PM »
I figure I'll buy FM2010 now that it's at half-price on Steam.

I haven't played any of these games since Championship Manager 3 and that was like 10 years ago. Might as well see what's changed since then.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Pre-Purchase Now - Football Manager 2011
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2010, 01:24:15 PM »
Football Manager 2011 is the latest iteration of the award-winning Football Manager series, and if you purchase before launch you will receive select games from SEGA Genesis Classics Collections 1 + 2 for FREE!

The 2011 edition of Football Manager will be more polished than ever, and Sports Interactive will again set a new standard for the genre by adding a host of new features.

Source: http://store.steampowered.com/news/4353/
Link to the bundle package: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/6151/

Sounds like a deal to me :thumbup

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Football Manager 2011 Demo
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2010, 10:32:19 PM »
Football Manager 2011 demo is out

GO GO MOVE http://store.steampowered.com/app/901580/

edit:

There's an in-game function to upload to your YouTube / post to Twitter. FUCK YEAH LUKAKU
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 11:38:35 PM by Amplifier »

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2010, 11:19:01 PM »
2011 is fucking awesome guys, check it.

Still rolling with my Inter from the video. Grabbed Frei for lulz, turned out well. Undefeated thus far, even though Maicon, Motto, and Sneijder are all out :rofl:

On a related note, FIFA Manager 2011 comes out this week. I've always enjoyed the interface + manager life side a bit more there, hopefully the simulation aspect has improved to match :yep:

Edit: FIFAM demo http://www.fm11.de/home/news/newsartikel/n/News/show/demo-ist-online.html

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2010, 08:10:34 PM »

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2010, 03:13:11 PM »
So FIFA Manager 2011.. The presentation is nice, for sure. The manager-life is still there, which was always mildly entertaining, and something that FM has lacked. It still suffers from pauses when loading graphics, complex menu navigation, and extremely easy transfers. I really wish they'd do something about the menus, it's probably the biggest turn-off for the whole thing.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2010, 06:21:45 PM »
UNF UNF FM2011

Loving the new contract negotiation system, and additional options therein, the new player interaction system, and player-agent bit.

I've been managing Bayern, up to December in my first year now. Breezing through the league currently, about to make it out of group in the CL too. Olic won't pass for shit, but he reliably runs the ball into the net every game. Kroos is actually the top rated player in the entire Bundesliga, has nearly as many goals as Olic, and the most assists. I wound up forking over a lot for Lukaku, since Gomez never performs consistently, and Klose is getting up there. Picked up Lichtsteiner (Swiss) for only 6m, and he's been playing better than Lahm. Fixing to grab myself a forward or two this winter break, and a defender to tighten up the back, since Buyten and Demichellis need to be put into the B team soon, along with Klose and possibly Gomez :catglare:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2011, 04:31:11 AM »
playing FM11 again, i started a game (with several backups just in case) with a low league team, stafford from england (amp knows)

man, started with 10 points deduction because of debts and now finances say my team have like 10 millions... took me 5 years after two quick promotions but good times returned; i hired some good players, doubled the salaries to the rest and now we are ready to the next level (3rd division lol)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2011, 07:02:10 PM »
buying players is not that difficult in FM11 i just bought 3 spanish dudes with a decent current ability and lot of potential... the thing is that is hella difficult to sell any player D: i wanted to sell my goalie  in a couple of millions but no one offered shit... i mean, no offers for the scotland team goalkeeper? I'm dissapointed and of course is not the only case

in other things my stafford team looks more solid that ever, we sellout 23 games last season in the championship and now the building of a new stadium was announced \o/ i just hope we don't run out of money after i buy this ManU kid XD

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2011, 11:25:36 PM »
ahhhh lost my 3 best players because we couldn't agree to renovate for a reasonable ammount... fuck, i'm not paying 1/3 of my budget just for one player (lol one of then stayed for 9 years)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2011, 08:43:35 PM »
finally got bored of my stafford game... is only because players want to renovate for a HUGE salary compared to current contract but because the budget is short i can't do eet T_T the other team that followed me all the way to the championship have my whole budget in 5 players... ... ... not sure if i resign or retire and start all over

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2011, 07:58:50 PM »
no internet for 2 nights... consequence? STAFFORD TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE BABY

lol in the previous season we saved from relegation by an inch so next season i kicked my assistant, hired a new one and promised the title to the board so they opened the wallet like whores they are... only 10 millions in transfers and a dude i bought in mid season because he rated 4 stars of 5 (however one of my new players was pissed coz too many players in his position and shit so i kicked him out of the team) PREMIER LEAGUE AMP... 18 years without cheating :cokecat:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2011, 12:45:34 PM »
http://www.gameswelt.tv/21636/fussball-manager-12/video-interview-mit-adrian-wahl-extended-version-.html

FIFA Manager 2012 interview in German :cokecat:

Been meaning to start playing again, find myself a nice German club to settle down with..

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2011, 02:26:48 PM »

2012 demo has been out for a bit. It's pretty alright. They've changed the UI tons, for the better, it looks.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2012, 03:07:13 PM »
Football Manager 2012 is currently 60% off @ Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/71270

GET SOME :cokecat:

Anyone interested in setting up a JPH!P game? It's easy enough to play online, we just need some times. We could play in an established league (EPL or bust), play out the Euro 2012 (less time-consuming), or create a custom league.

thanks to malachite for the sale tip

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: After School - Play Ur Love