JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Irokoizata

Author Topic: [Movie] The Official Spiderman 3 Thread (teaser trailer p.3)  (Read 28251 times)

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Spider Man 3 (7 Minute Scene!)
« Reply #141 on: April 28, 2007, 02:05:56 AM »
http://www.snarkygossip.com/2007/03/09/awesome-behind-the-scenes-shot-of-topher-grace-as-venom/

Click the link for some behind the scenes pics of Venom.

I also saw a new trailer on TV that showed more of Venom.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 02:07:14 AM by L-san »
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline panida

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #142 on: April 28, 2007, 06:34:35 PM »
I wanna see  Spider Man 3

Offline kwanleekwan

• Member+
« Reply #143 on: April 29, 2007, 03:09:13 PM »
yeah, it is coming.......looking forward to it

Offline Rijio

• Member+
« Reply #144 on: May 01, 2007, 11:46:31 PM »
awwwww tobey's so cooooll  :eek: :heart:

My forum on Japan~Music~Culture~etc. Clic~!

Offline kingthaking81

• konkon's bonbons
  • Member+
« Reply #145 on: May 06, 2007, 12:36:08 PM »
saw tehe movie yesterday, and i wasnt'too positive about it(light spoilers ahead)

...the story was dragging on and on....too many men crying....bad dialogues....only the CG's scenes were great!

Offline Shin Asuka

• Wub U
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #146 on: May 07, 2007, 08:07:59 PM »
This movie was so Emo ;D

Good or not this movie made a lot of money already and still making more :rolleyes:
Don't expect me to reply to any post. I tend to not care.

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #147 on: May 07, 2007, 08:38:57 PM »
Biggest opening ever. Fun to be a part of history.... until the third Pirates movie opens in a few weeks that is.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #148 on: May 07, 2007, 10:41:18 PM »
I  hear Venom is supossed to come back in the next one....if they make it
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline vergil83

• Member+
« Reply #149 on: May 08, 2007, 11:57:12 AM »
Venom probaly might be in Spiderman 4 but I do hope Tobey will continue the role of Spiderman.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #150 on: May 08, 2007, 07:31:34 PM »
Watched it a few days ago. I liked it.
More Venom than I thought (because the earlier posts from this thread made me think it would be like 4 seconds of Venom coming out screaming like a girl and shaking the camera before showing the end credits... no, that doesn't happen). And there was just enough action.

But I thought there was some annoying over-the-top acting. especially the crowd/reporters near the end, that totally took away the pace from the fight (very bad).
Also many useless, to the main story, scenes that you'd expect would be deleted scenes found in the DVD special feature section. Not the Mr Jameson bits though, they were canned but hilarious comedy!  :D
Biggest thing missing, I didn't see enough symbiote spidey action. I'm meaning stuff that showed the raw anger/power from the change. A few action scenes of him in the suit doing in normal baddies would've made it sooo much better. Instead, the only difference i saw was the color.

But, I liked it. ;D

P.S. A comic from CAD:
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20070505
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 07:34:09 PM by winner »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #151 on: May 08, 2007, 11:53:37 PM »
Saw Spiderman 3 recently, i like it, funny how he acted when he was affected be the venom, u know acting all kool and all and with the dancing.  the entire audiences laughed at that part.  good movie overall.  Huge opening weekend though, $148 Millions and about $350 Millions worldwide for the first week.  THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE.  but alot of good movies is anticipated for the upcoming summer. pirates and harry potter and shrek among others.  can't wait.

Offline chao_88

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #152 on: May 09, 2007, 12:14:32 PM »
I've just watched spiderman 3,,, how to say it, it was really kick-ass movie ever! the effect was amazing,,, I really like the part when peter fought venom and sandsmand, it was really awesome!

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #153 on: May 09, 2007, 12:50:22 PM »
i went to watch it with a friend, she didn't really like it, same with my bro.

well, i loved it, the fights are seriously great and well made. Too bad the sound was a bit too loud in the theatre.

But what sticks in my head is that dancing part XD
awesome.

Also what he said to Harry when he came to his house as badspidey was pretty funny too.

i didn't quite expect the end.*esp harry's death and wth with sandman lol*
and when i saw the teaser, i thought gwen was *an asshole lol but she tuned out to be a good girl !*

the restaurant part was also lolable.
(i'm french) everybody in the theatre laugh when the guy said "je suis francais"
and the pun seems to have a meaning in bad english too XD
looks like in the french-dub version they go to an italian restaurant :(
lucky me i watched the orignal one.

great movie ^^

Offline jimmydotnet

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • proud to be malaysian
« Reply #154 on: May 09, 2007, 06:21:16 PM »
too bad, i already went home to my place....no cinema...too bad...

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #155 on: May 10, 2007, 01:50:43 AM »
The first thing that must be said is how damn hilarious the fact that Spiderman turns into an emo is, the whole brushing down of the hair really cracked me up.

Well for 2/3 of the film I really really enjoyed it but by the end of the film I must say that I was very disappointed. I don't wanna analyse every aspect of the film and comment on it as I'd be here a while but the thing that started the downfall of the film was the appearance of Venom, he was v.poor. Now I've read the comics myself and in previous films the storyline has been altered quite considerably, I've no problem with that whatsoever. What does bother me is when characters are changed completely, Brock's hatred for Spidey was there...but that was it, other than that there was nothing remotely similar to his character in the comics, slightly annoying.

I don't wanna sound like a purist or anything as like I've said I've no problem with them adapting things as it's got to be done really, buty some things were changed unecessarily and didn't work imho. I feel I'll bore people if I go on any longer so I'll stop (except that it was exceptionally gay making Sandman Uncle Ben's killer.) So yeah, not a terrrible film but considering how much I enjoyed the first portion of it I couldn't help but feel disappointed as I was leaving with the final third of the film really not appealing to me at all.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #156 on: May 10, 2007, 11:14:21 AM »
^ haha I laughed at that too. Peter turns dark by looking like an emo. There's some things about it the film that annoyed me:

- Mary Jane: My career sucks because I suck. This is the worst thing that could ever happen to anyone.
Peter: Yeah erm... I'm going to go risk my life for strangers. Perhaps you could say go gettem tiger or something encouraging of a similar nature?
Mary Jane: No.

- Peter was really out of character when he told Gwen to kiss him when he knows Mary Jane is watching. And he was going to propose soon after? Stupid.

- Why the hell didn't the butler come out with the truth two movies ago?! Sure as hell would've saved Harvey from that nasty scar and personality change. Heck, he may even still be alive! If I was Harvey I would've punched the butler in the face right then and there. God I thought that was so stupid.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 11:14:52 AM by Tuffty »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #157 on: May 10, 2007, 06:00:50 PM »
^ To Tuffty: Since I was thinking the same for your last comment.
I think that because the movie needed to be targeted at a broader audience, the storyline must be simplified and triggers needed to be made (for me, most of them felt lame). And they wanted the audience to be able to understand it just by watching part 3, and not part 1 and 2.
This was the trigger for the ending fight, so it was needed.

Just think the opposite. What if it happened earlier! we wouldn't have their cool fights beforehand. and the kitchen dancing....ahem..

But it doesn't matter that much, the movie as a whole was nice. :D

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #158 on: May 10, 2007, 06:09:33 PM »
^
^
Tuffty, its "Harry" not "Harvey". :P
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #159 on: May 10, 2007, 06:33:21 PM »
^ Oh snap, you're right. Don't know why I thought of that  :confused:

I did like the movie, even the parts that most critics complained of (Topher Grace Venom, dancing Peter etc) it was just those parts that I disliked. Me personally, I'd give the film a 7.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Irokoizata