JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fullarmor - Money & Game

Author Topic: Running From Evil (Update Chapter 2 12-9-2009)  (Read 4800 times)

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
Running From Evil (Update Chapter 2 12-9-2009)
« on: December 08, 2009, 11:04:03 PM »
Warning this fic is rated R for (graphic violence,Nudity,fantasy violence,blood and gore,strong language ,and torror)viewer discretion is advised.Based on the game DOOM

Hello guys this is my first fic ever so any helpful comment will help.I'm the kind of person that likes to do horror fic's and if this one works out well then i might just keep doing them.I don't really go to romance at all if i'm going to do anything with love or sex or romance it is going to be 1 sence on this fic.Here it is the Proluge.I hope you will enjoy as much as i'm going to be making it :)

Chapter 1-Proluge

It was a fine day in the Niigaki house hold.It was morning so everybody was getting up to do there daily activity's.Risa the only child of the Niigaki family was a member of a well known Japanese pop group called Morning Musume.With that she has 8 other members that where by her side no matter what happens.Little dose she know that on this day they will need her strength way more then she needs theres.(Evil Laugh)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 10:27:14 PM by ADogg162006 »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Running From Evil
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 12:22:15 AM »
I like the evil laughter at the end.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 02:42:27 AM »
Warning this fic is rated R for (graphic violence,Nudity,fantasy violence,blood and gore,strong sexuality,and torror)viewer discretion is advised.Based on the game DOOM

you better hit the twenty soon before putting up anything prevish and good start my man :thumbup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 06:28:41 AM »
Been a long time since i played DOOM~

*Evil Laughter*

Let's see what we can have here =]

:mon bat:

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 06:44:46 AM »
Good start ADogg!!  :twothumbs A little short, but hope your next update's longer...

Wonder what this 'evil' might be... sounds like a hardcore fic xD

Just one suggestion - once you put a full stop, space bar once before continuing... this is me just being a perfectionist... but hey, it'll look better! ^__^
And be careful with things like: there = over there, as opposed to their = belong to them.  :)

That's all. But good start, and despite not being an IshiYoshi fic, I'll deal with it due to pure interest.
Update soon!  :heart:

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 06:47:07 AM »
Good start ADogg!!  :twothumbs A little short, but hope your next update's longer...

Wonder what this 'evil' might be... sounds like a hardcore fic xD

Just one suggestion - once you put a full stop, space bar once before continuing... this is me just being a perfectionist... but hey, it'll look better! ^__^
And be careful with things like: there = over there, as opposed to their = belong to them.  :)

That's all. But good start, and despite not being an IshiYoshi fic, I'll deal with it due to pure interest.
Update soon!  :heart:

Thanks for the interest yeah sometime i get their and there mixed up sometime i will watch out for that.The next update should be up tomorrow night my time which is eastern daylight time.

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Running From Evil (Update Chapter 2 12-9-2009)
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2009, 11:05:22 AM »
Chapter 2-The game starts

Risa was getting up from bed getting ready for work as she dose everyday at the Up Front Building. Then the second she walks out the door she get's a phone call from Tsunku.

"Hurry up and get to the building we have a urgent matter to speak of"

Risa side

"Sure i'm on my way"

As soon as Risa got to the Up Front Building she was confronted by Tsunku right away.

"Risa we have a serious situation on are hands. Non of the girls came in today and i got this letter from a mysteryous person.It says"

"To Risa Niigaki and Tsunku I have kidnapped the other 8 Members of Morning Musume If you want to see them again you will do as i say no questions asked. If you don't reply to my demands they will die."

"Here is what needs to happen in order for you to save your friends Risa. You will need to go to the nears transporter and you need to be telaported to mars were you will play alittle game. I will let you in on the rules of the game when you get here.

Tsunku is in shock

"Why would somebody want to do this to them they never did anything wrong"

Risa says

"Well whatever happened pissed somebody off real bad. I guess i will have to go up there and get them back.Look there is more to the latter."

"If you are not here by Tomorrow then they all die automatically.You have 12 hours."

Risa

"Great the game has already started if i have 12 hours to get to mars. I guess i have to go to a mars HQ.Wow what ever this game is I don't like but i have to do it to get the others back."

"Well if it is a game they want to play it is game to going to get come with me Tsunku. I have been hiding from everybody just for a day like today. I got a little collection that's going to help me get the girls back."

As they go into the building Risa showed Tsunku the secret room. Show opens up the door Tsunku looked on in awe.

"Holy shit i didn't know this room existed and not only that you have some nice friends in here to get back the girls. Wow i didn't know we had a room like this here usually for having a fire arm in the building i would fire you but seeing as it is need it right now i will let it slide."

Risa with a evil grin on her face says.

"Let's go kick some ass."

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2009, 11:08:21 AM »
sweet update keep up the work
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2009, 04:37:23 PM »
Oooo... the other 8 members have been kidnapped!!!

But to Mars?!  :shocked

Oh wait, right.. this story is going to have a lot of fantasy elements to it, right?

Risa... oh my, what a baaaad girl... firearms.. all this time, while they were all innocently frolicking around in the building? Has she been collecting since she joined the band? xD

Anyways, nice update  :thumbup

Let's see what happens next...

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2009, 05:49:10 PM »
Awesome, can't wait for the action.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2009, 07:13:21 PM »
YAy! New story to read  :cow:

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2009, 01:54:42 PM »
Love the creepiness on first chapter.

But why Mars?  :lol:

I wonder why Niigaki has a collection of Fire arms in the company building? Is she expecting this event will happen?

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2010, 10:28:28 PM »
Sorry for the long hiatus i will be working on this story more so don't worry that is still planty more to come.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fullarmor - Money & Game