JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Beat!! - My Boy

Author Topic: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (Germany, Finland, France, UK)  (Read 202854 times)

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
^ Ahhh so cute haha.  :heart:
So everyone keep a look out for Rika in food places and Yossie in um..... buildings XD

Offline +u+u

• Member+
*makes a list of nice buildings in Helsinki*  :ph43r:

Offline Naomi

• Member+
Aww, Rika was really cute at the end. :wub: The building talk reminded me of Gaki on that Music Fighter episode. XD

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
also on myspace, go spam it:

IshiYoshi always had the best unscripted commentary - that's why I always loved watching em in those behind the scenes, making of videos. CUZ OF THEM! We have em. Look at them, so fucking pro  :thumbup

Ah they're subtitled comments are so touching! THEY KNOW!

RIKA!! There's some good eats here in Helsinki we must check out! Kebab :9

http://www.kampinkebabhouse.fi/
http://www.eerikinpippuri.com/

And who's down for stalking Esa Tikkanen? +u+u? shirenu? Fushi? twissie?

Offline +u+u

• Member+

Who wanna stalk old ice hockey dude when u can stalk Yossy?  :on crazygran: lulz

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
new video! From ganshin site: http://www.gan-shin.de/2-0-news.html

Who wanna stalk old ice hockey dude when u can stalk Yossy?  :on crazygran: lulz

TRUE! :on lol: I was just throwing you girls off so we can have Rika, srsly this thread reminds me of the Sakura Con thread - no postings until BAM day of lulz

Offline orac

• SNSD Jessica for life
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Still not sure where I will be staying.  You found anywhere good yet Dan?

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
*catching up with stuff* T_T

Ahh need to think of a giftie~ if we're doing a mix cd, I definitely want some Kaizers Orchestra on there~ 8] (unless you guys meant for all the gifts to be Finland themed <,<). I'm not into sports at all, so I don't want to buy overpriced football goods, but I might buy a Norwegian troll or moose souvenir thingie and bring along~ :D (again, Norway representssss). Would be interesting to throw in brown cheese and milk chocolate, but I'm thinking that giving food is a bit iffy. Haha.

And yeah, Moomin stuff is really popular in Japan. My boyfriend's sister bought a ton of Moomin merch when she came to visit me in Tokyo back in 2007, lol 8D;

I'd love to go to the amusement park! How awesome that you don't have to pay to get in~ :O But does that mean that the rides themselves are silly expensive? Either way, LET'S GO! :D How long are people staying in Helsinki for anyway? I'm there from the 23th until the 26th. I arrive really late on the 23rd, though T_T; Hope I won't get lost in the dark on my way to the hotel 8D!

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Still not sure where I will be staying.  You found anywhere good yet Dan?

I've been looking at the prices and the cheapest I can find is a Travelodge for £45.  There's a few cheaper hotels but reading the reviews makes them sound like absolute crapholes.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline orac

• SNSD Jessica for life
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hehe, yeah, I saw that, its a fair way from the underworld from what I remember though.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
GJ orac and Dano! Afro_Stud will be joining y'all  :w00t:

*catching up with stuff* T_T

WOO HOO Twiss. I was sidetracked by April 1st  ;)

I be there on the 23rd, the afternoon until the 26th :twothumbs - man the price diff flying out on Saturday vs Sunday was like 900 bucks.

We could do gifts of our nations too. Doesn't just have to be Finland, like represent Scandinavia but werd, food is off limits. Unless they join us for KEBAB! How about throw in a CARD with messages?

YO! We're gonna be planning this Tour shit this weekend so we'll be in the IRC, when y'all free? We be in #Rika24 room.

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
lol Fushi, Fishing, or just posing as fisherman  :lol:
Haha, rather fishing!! :lol:
LOL! :D

Offline orac

• SNSD Jessica for life
  • ecchi
  • Member+
On sat and sun, I finish work at 1pm est, well, more precise, 6pm BST, hehe, im crappily at timezone conversions most of the time.

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
YO! We're gonna be planning this Tour shit this weekend so we'll be in the IRC, when y'all free? We be in #Rika24 room.

I'm not sure I'll be able to participate in the chat. My internet time this next week will be sporadic. Keep the thread up to date with any plans that are made~ I don't want to miss out! :D

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ oh you know it twizz, we just wanted some real time, detail grinding discussions. we gonna meet up in IRC in a few hours after our radio shows or when shirenu wakes up :lol:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
I made a guide using googlemap :lol:

(1)The way from the railway station to Omenahotelli (at Eerikinkatu)
(2)The way from Omenahotelli to Tavastia
(3)The way from the railway station to Tavastia

http://shirenu.livejournal.com/282080.html
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
^ Thanks for that!

We'll be launching a website to collect all of the info and tips for English language travelers to the Euro concerts.

Mind if I link to your site from there?

(An if anyone else wants to contribute for Helsinki or the other concerts, please let me know.)
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Go ahead :D
Now I feel a bit bad I didn't make them prettier/write better English. :lol:

---
If those of y'all coming to Helsinki want to go to an amusement park, what day would suit us best? Tuesday? The concert day (Monday) I'd probably like to stay near the city centre, like GO SHOPPING or something (hahha) just to be safe... :3 And daigong might be jetlagged... :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ Tuesday would be best methinks...just a day of sweet, sweet, bonding :jphip:

AWESOME GUIDE SHIRENU!!  :w00t: Like Fen said, like I'm actually there, Helsinki is a gorgeous city!

lol I never thought of jetlag, who needs sleep :halo:

well the plannage went well. it's gonna be HiP MADVENTURES! We even gonna do the classic JPHiP Challenge/Fear Factor

Sunday - Kebab Eats
Monday - Concert Day
Tuesday - Touristry shit, shopping for j-crap

Tru dat, shopping will be done during the concert day cuz we can't loiter at the joint. Masa's coming in early. Liquor stores don't open Sunday so looks like I'm aiming to be sober for almost 3 months  :sweatdrop:

We're planning on getting some jphip goods to give to HiPstaz showing up, so I'm a be ordering those this week. Also gonna order T's too.

Any more ideas on gifts?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
well the plannage went well. it's gonna be HiP MADVENTURES! We even gonna do the classic JPHiP Challenge/Fear Factor

Sunday - Kebab Eats
If there's a place that serves something like sheep's head or reindeer, I want video footage of dai trying that.  O0

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Beat!! - My Boy