JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - She Is Back

Author Topic: [Tour] Berryz Koubou & C-ute - ~Berryz Kamen vs Cutie Ranger~ * Setlist P.8  (Read 62083 times)

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
pbs listed on yesasia now!

stage ver.
document ver.

expensive T_T
Wonder if I should wait and see if they add the free jap. toy option to them (they did that with momo16 too after I ordered it >_<)
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline Jeani

• Member+
Yeah expensive  :O
A new yesasia site? O.o
I dont know it XD

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Up to Boy

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
Yeah expensive  :O
A new yesasia site? O.o
I dont know it XD
haha o/ it's the new beta site, you can switch back to the old one (but guess you noticed that already).

I collected a small amount of mic-recordings of this concert(tour), think I didn't post it here yet.
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b6578f55aad8b390d5a101cf914073b4464e55c0f322b27f
click "Hide Descriptions/Tags" to see romaji names if they don't show up by default.

As we noticed before in the Chinami thread (or here?), she somehow was crying or sounding like crying during Sakura Chirari. It wasn't just her as it seems.
So I guess they were moved at the end of the concert? :3 does not seem too unrealistic as we saw on berikyuu that Momo was teary even before? the concert and Risako was also very nervous (which was probably the reason for her weak voice? : o )
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline jompuan

• Reinai Forever
  • Member+
Berryz and C-ute Battle Concert DVD clip on dohhhup : Darlin I LOVE YOU performance
http://www.dohhhup.com/movie/QpE3GUAjU6AykhT2ZAKhqhMrDi3XmMnz/view.php

Offline Sazaki Ren

• Member+
nachdenki
Yup, I think Chinami is crying, especially at the middle of it. Well it's not the first time I see Berryz cry at the end of the concert.
Thanks for the mic-recordings, it was very interesting to listen to it. Can't wait for dvd with the concert... Can't wait no more!!!

Ayabie
Thanks for magazine scans

jompuan
Thanks for the video

Thanks to PHARADOX for the sign :wub:
My own Art Corner
My H!P Blog

Offline Lu Lu Lu

• Member+
Thanks for the mic-recordings!

Poor Chinami did sound like she was crying. :(

Risako messed up the lyrics twice, lol.

Set by Keshi at AHS ^^

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
So I'm watching the concert and I'm up to VERY BEAUTY, but I stopped a bit to comment on something.

I listened to Risako and Airi's mic recording of this song from the third show numerous times to know that the one on the DVD is the same one. When listening for when Risako makes her mistake, you can tell they took the correct line she sang at another time and pasted it over her mistake. There is a slight... I don't know how to describe it, but you already know. And if you look at her lips, she doesn't say miryoku, she says onna. :D Ok, back to watching!

EDIT: O.O The Saki's are wearing sailor fukus... Hawt.

EDIT 2: HOLY SHIT. Saki dance battle during Natsu DOKI Lipstick... O.O
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 05:01:09 AM by Koolmon93 »

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline KrO.Chan~

• Momo Finger Lover ~~
  • Member+
  • Supporting Miya
So I'm watching the concert and I'm up to VERY BEAUTY, but I stopped a bit to comment on something.

I listened to Risako and Airi's mic recording of this song from the third show numerous times to know that the one on the DVD is the same one. When listening for when Risako makes her mistake, you can tell they took the correct line she sang at another time and pasted it over her mistake. There is a slight... I don't know how to describe it, but you already know. And if you look at her lips, she doesn't say miryoku, she says onna. :D Ok, back to watching!

EDIT: O.O The Saki's are wearing sailor fukus... Hawt.

EDIT 2: HOLY SHIT. Saki dance battle during Natsu DOKI Lipstick... O.O

* OMG, yep I know Risako's mistake XDD, really they pasted the correct line over the mistake? XDD, I'll prefer listen the mistake.. than listen the correct line pasted with her lips saying onna  XD and not

* Saki dancing Natsu DOKI lipstick? OMG.. I want to see that

TanaKamei, Momo Finger Lover~
I love Kim JaeJoong & SNSD

Kokoro no Tamago [Vote for us!]

Offline Sazaki Ren

• Member+
And I'm still waiting for it to download... damn... I wanna see it!

My own Art Corner
My H!P Blog

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
I cut the intro VTR from the concert DVD.
[youtube=425,350]06a7HkJ-rUo[/youtube]

They really made it look like something from a sentai show. The only thing missing was a giant robot but I guess having Yurina and Erika on your team could compensate for it XD

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Isaura.Tsuji

• MiyaxRii Fan
  • Member+
i loved the VTR intro! *-* soo cute and cool too  :heart:
I prefer Berryz intro XD! was funnier and cooler  :roll:

thanxs for the video!

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
That was awesome!  :lol:
The part with Saki, Yurina, and the balloon was epic win.  :heart:

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
I'm only like 10 seconds through Namida no Iro, and Maimi has already commanded the stage.

I literally though, "WTF THIS GIRL IS GONNA TEAR THIS PLACE UPPPPP" XD

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
I've just watched it. Granted, C-ute's still my favourite, but I like Berryz a lot more now. I didn't particularly like the songs choice, but ALL of the performances were enjoyable, so I didn't skip any of them. C-ute's songs were a good mix, both funny/kiddy (Do don ga don, LLL SnU) and mature (Tokaikko, Namida). With Berryz I found they were more on the kiddy side, which I don't complain since they're good at it.

But of course, there were things I enjoyed more:
- Namida no Iro & Tokaikko Junjou. The dance for these ones never gets old. Complicated, coordinated... well yeah.
- Sakis dance battle on Natsu Doki Lipstick. Maimi might not be that good of a singer, but the way she dominates the stage is awesome. Few girls are that much of a powerhouse.
- Jiriri Kiteru. Still don't like the song but the performance was friggin epic.
- The VTR. Yurina XD
- Do don ga don :D Ume's expressions made up for the lack of lively dance.
- Warera Berryz Kamen.
- The ending credits. Ganbacchae T^T

Offline Sazaki Ren

• Member+
Damn! My Internet's too slow!! I couldn't even watch the vtr till the end - it freezes all the time, and at the middle of it - it bugged me off... Gambarimasu - only one day till the concert is downloaded...  :cool1:

The part where Saki's trying to get the balloon and Yurina - catching the balloon is very funny :rofl:

My own Art Corner
My H!P Blog

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
Oh. my. god.

I lowered my expectations for this concert SOOO MUUUUCH.

But oh god, it blew me away. XD

At first, VTR was pure win.

C-ute HIGHLY outshone Berryz in the beginning, but I can honestly say that Berryz had the worse song choices and that Maimi was going to light the stage on fire if she kept dancing like that.

When they got into the groups, I wanted to squeal out due to Airi & Risako's cuteness amount.  It was AMAZINNNG. The 5nin was alright, Kanna was my favorite there though I wished for the Maasa/Chinami/Yurina trio to do THEIR song.  Performance would have kicked ass.  Koi was alright, but it was only kinda building up for Erika.  Couldn't understand half of what was being said, but oh god, it was hilarious.  Erika just blew me away with her sense of humor.

Next, they're out of their fuku and into the sparklys, which were awright. XD  The best part of that, teh Sakis.  'nuff said.

Honestly, this concert had quite possibly the best skits ever.  As corny as it might seem, I enjoyed that Yurina cosigned every other quote. I love the song name attacks.  OH, and Risako's "Yokohama" was freaking priceless. 

Warera was amazing.

Sakura Chirari was alright, but mostly because I didn't want the concert to end. ;~;

Oh, and Ganbacchae! Perfect ending though I didn't want it to end.

I guess you can tell I enjoyed this concert. XDD

You know what? I'm totally watching this again tomorrow.  :heart:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 01:38:48 AM by Brat-san »

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
i really love the berryz part of the intro video :heart:

what's the song title by the way

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
Warera! Berryz Kamen

But of course the song is altered for Cutie Rangers also

Offline kingthaking81

• konkon's bonbons
  • Member+
i was also surprised how fun this concert turns out to be! The girls have become real entertainers en performers~
some highlights for me:
- sakis lipstick dance definately;
- Erika;s skit and perf
- warera kamen/ranger skit
only remark would be that they should've sung each other songs more evidently. ok hope this concept of combo concerts continues.

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - She Is Back