JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Detroit7 - Owari Wa Hajimari

Author Topic: School Days  (Read 6345 times)

Offline Kamijou Toma

School Days
« on: October 16, 2010, 10:09:42 PM »
I'm actually a bit surprised I didn't see a topic on this series. Who all has watched or heard of this series? If you have what are your thoughts(sorry if there is a topic about this just I couldn't find it)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: School Days
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 03:38:05 PM »
I loved the first episodes. They created this awkward atmosphere.

The middle episodes were kinda repetitive... nothing really happened, except for increasing the awkward vibe and making the relationships more complex.

The ending was cool. I was expecting it to be more extreme/violent throughout the series, but they saved it all for the final moments.

Offline Kamijou Toma

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 02:07:42 AM »
Haven't been on here in a minute.

The middle episodes were kinda repetitive... nothing really happened, except for increasing the awkward vibe and making the relationships more complex.

The ending was cool. I was expecting it to be more extreme/violent throughout the series, but they saved it all for the final moments.
The first 5 episodes were pretty good. It was kinda downhill to me until the school festival. Yeah thats how the games are from what I've heard. Theres no violence until you get one of the bad endings. BTW I probably know the answer but those who've seen the series, you hate Makoto don't you?

Offline asadaioh

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 04:37:56 AM »
Haven't been on here in a minute.

The first 5 episodes were pretty good. It was kinda downhill to me until the school festival. Yeah thats how the games are from what I've heard. Theres no violence until you get one of the bad endings. BTW I probably know the answer but those who've seen the series, you hate Makoto don't you?
any1 who watch till end confirm hate makoto...
just pure son of the bitch

Offline Scatterbrain

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 12:44:02 AM »
I like how the anime keeps the suspense and stuff.

Finally, they all must have died.
Idols, idols everywhere >.<

Offline Deaglezero

• Deagle: The Eternal Warrior
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Chelsea, Barca let's roll!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 01:55:15 AM »
Ah I remember this anime. There was big controversy regarding final episode.

But to be honest the violence is nowhere as horrific as other series, like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Both anime employ yandere characters, which I find somewhat disturbing but nonetheless interesting to watch.

Offline I3ozz

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 05:32:48 AM »
Nice Train

:lol:

Offline kpopped

• ecchi
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2012, 03:48:59 AM »
I actually watched and enjoyed School Days, mainly because of it's sexual content and the H Game it is based on. Also the "nice boat" meme that was created from this anime.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Detroit7 - Owari Wa Hajimari