JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ai Shinozaki - BAD LOVE

Author Topic: [CHI] Elva Hsiao 蕭亞軒 ("Super Girl愛無畏" New + Best 2012/12/21)  (Read 130404 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [CHI] Elva Hsiao 蕭亞軒 (New Album 'Diamond Candy' in stores 10/09)
« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2010, 08:44:54 AM »
LMAO!! nice to see Elva in good spirits  :)

Impersonator Sends Declaration of War - Xiao Zhu Elva Laughs in Explosion

Show Luo, Elva Hsiao, Rainie Yang and others from the same management company yesterday evening had a year end party, #1 sis and bro generously prepared money to reward coworkers, Xiao Zhu and Elva were nearly breathless from laughter of their other half impersonators.

All though they already had a generous year end party at the music management company, Xiao Zhu and Elva are the new management company’s post boards and money making tree, the year end can’t be stingy. The two agreed, each taking out $250,000; to not engage in vicious competition and grab the title of the red envelope, adding Rainie Yang, Wong Jing Lun the total was $1 million Yuan to the red envelope for the ones that are waiting to win.

But its not easy for the coworker to win this red envelope, must pull out all tricks to perform. One of them, a female staff dressed up as Xiao Zhu in “Hai Pai Tian Xin” as “Da Lang”, but this impersonator version became a “Treader” instead (The sounds are the same in Chinese for達浪 and踏浪), and Xiao Zhu’s cousin Ah Chong reversed became Elva, changing the name “A Lu Ba”. With the heavy make up and weird gestures, the pair coming out made them laugh until their stomach hurt, the 2 even gave a letter of war, wanting both the real and fake dancing king and queen to PK, they couldn’t help laughing, almost not able to continue the competition.

Actually Elva was mood was down the night before, because she’s preparing for Hsiao Ma Ma’s 6 7 days, wearing full black to the year end, but with Xiao Zhu on her side constantly teasing and making jokes, her mood was perked up. This Chinese New Years, will be the first year for Elva and her brother to not have her mother, she as usual traditionally goes to her grandmother’s home for the festival, since her mother’s death to date they have not told their grandmother, when the time comes they’ll have say “mother’s on a business trip” reason to continue to hide the truth, in accordance to the decision of their uncle.

Translated by Cmiley @ http://asianfanatics.net
Source: UDN

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #121 on: February 14, 2010, 11:52:02 AM »
New Years wishes from Elva :D

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #122 on: February 17, 2010, 05:38:42 AM »
Elva @ SuperStar Competition

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #123 on: March 09, 2010, 07:20:44 AM »
Elva's been pretty low key, here she was in Vancouver a few weeks ago, off her twitter:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [CHI] Elva Hsiao 蕭亞軒
« Reply #124 on: April 03, 2010, 02:26:34 AM »
new Elva twitpics :D

going to an awards ceremony!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #125 on: April 03, 2010, 02:42:09 AM »
Elva wins 2 awards at the recently concluded 14th Chinese Music Awards 2010 (全球华语榜中榜) held in Chengdu, China!

Besides winning the highly coveted Most popular Female Singer (Taiwan) award, Elva was surprised when she was crowned the Best Stage Image.

supporting others, incl. Coco Lee

Elva Sends Her Wishes to Manchuker

Thanks Elva Singapore Blog for updating us!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #126 on: April 05, 2010, 12:34:13 AM »
Awesome Elva!! So selfless  :thumbup

Chinese stars including Andy Lau, Na Ying, Chyi Yu, Jackie Chan, Jiang Wenli and Elva Hsiao raise fund for drought-hit southwestern China during a telethon on April 3, 2010. [Photo: CFP]

Related: Stars Donate Money to Drought-Hit Area   2010-03-23

A star-studded telethon held on Saturday to benefit drought-hit southwestern China raised more than 277 million yuan (US$40.6 million), Sina.com.cn reports.

The show rallied a range of entertainers from the Chinese mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan, including Jiang Wenli, Na Ying, Jackie Chan, Andy Lau, Elva Hsiao and Chyi Yu.

Some of the stars gave live performances to show their support, while others volunteered to take pledges called in via phone.

A severe drought has been plaguing southwestern China's Guizhou, Sichuan, Yunnan, Guangxi and Chongqing, leaving 19.4 million people with water shortages, according to Xinhua news agency.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #127 on: April 19, 2010, 11:52:45 AM »
FINALLY Elva updates :)

100% jacked from Elva Singapore Blog :thumbup

Elva and Show to Star in New Drama?

Taiwanese producer Cai Zhi Ping has set her eyes on pairing Elva and Show Luo for her latest drama. If this true, it would not be the first time that the duo have collaborated. They have sang "Defeated by You" and "WOW" in their previous albums.

Elva seems surprised when she tweeted :"Which news states that I'm acting with Show?"

Elva as Special Guest for Show Luo's Concert

Riding on the huge success of his latest album - Rashomon, which has topped Taiwan's G-music chart for a record 10 weeks, Show Luo will kick off his 3D Show World Live Tour in Hong Kong and Taipei from 30 April 2010. Elva appears on the list of special guests, which includes Rainie Yang and Sammi Cheng. Show will be paying tribute to the dancing divas in the Chinese pop music scene, performing Jolin's "72 Changes" as well as Elva's "Shining Love".

Brand new MV for 我陪你哭

Elva Attends Chanel Event

Elva Takes on Body Odour

Elva renewed her endorsement deal with Rexona, promoting the brand's antiperspirant on 16 April. To clear the perception that such products are only for those with body odour, Elva explained that the product, like any other kind of lotion, can be used by anyone daily. "I would apply it after a shower. It's even more important than my fake eyelashes!" she joked, adding that it would be very uncomfortable to perspire in this hot weather, so she would use it after her morning shower to keep her body dry and fresh.

Elva recalled an embarrassing moment when she had to hold her breath as one of her dancers had body odour. She also felt lucky that she has not had any boyfriend with such a problem. "The guys that I meet usually would wear a cologne."

This coming Mother's Day would be the first one since her mum passed away on New Year's Day. She has arranged for a dinner with her brother and grandma, "I would never tell my grandma that my mum has left us," she said. Everytime my grandma asks about her, I would say she's away on a trip.

and finally, this is really touching...goes to show what a great person Elva is:

Elva Raises Cervical Cancer Awareness

To pay tribute to her mum, who had passed away due to cervical cancer, Elva became the campaign spokesperson to raise awareness of cervical cancer.

The campaign advertisement shows Elva reminding every women to take good care of herself and their surrounding female friends, using her mum and herself as examples, by going for regular checkups and pap smear examination.

Elva revealed that she misses her mum so much that she would hide in a corner to look through the messages that her mum had sent her previously and she would pretend to talk to her mum through the window. She mentioned that she had dreamt of her mum few days earlier, telling Elva that she had found a companion and she's living well, before driving off in a BMW. Elva said that she has since grown up and became stronger to take care of her brother.

To keep Elva busy, her record company had packed her schedule for the year. Besides 2 major performance in China coming up, she would be continuing her concert tour in second half of 2010.

Cancer is a bitch. Fight on Aunt #5

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #128 on: April 25, 2010, 01:12:11 PM »
new twit pic!

WHOA new hair, hope its a wig lol

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #129 on: April 29, 2010, 02:07:48 AM »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #130 on: June 24, 2010, 07:52:31 AM »
UNNGH catching up with Elva  :heart: :heart:

Elva is Most Popular Female Singer at Music Radio Awards

Elva joined Jolin to become one of the top winners of the Music Radio "China Top Chart" 2010, held in Beijing, China. Elva bagged the Most Popular Female Singer and All-Rounded Artiste of the Year awards, while Jolin took home the Best Female Singer and Best Album awards with her album - Butterfly. When asked if there was any rivalry between the two divas, Elva said: "I've been compared with a lot of people ever since I started in this industry." She added that she seldom meet up with Jolin, but they would exchange messages once in a while. As for the rumoured rivalry between them, Elva shrugged it off: "I've no comments."

Blog: Model VAVA

Quote from: Elva
Few days ago, I attended an award ceremony at Beijing.
While waiting,
I took on Edward Scissorhands with my makeup artist.
Interesting??
It made everyone laughed~~ Haha
Don't I look like a model waiting backstage at a fashion show?

Elva (Almost) Kisses Show Luo

Elva was one of the three special guests for Show Luo's Taipei Concert last week. The pop duo stormed the Taipei Arena with their powerful dance moves, performing their hit dance number - "WOW". At the end of the performance, Elva and Show Luo were inches away from one another; so close that they almost kissed!

Elva even helped to wipe the perspiration off Show Luo's face, before throwing the wet towel to the screaming fans. Besides Elva, the list of special guest appearance include Sammi Cheng, A-mei and Cyndi Wang.

Show Luo's concert in Singapore will held on 22 May 2010 at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.

Blog: My O2

My Elva babes,
Even without twitter, there's still ilovesuper!
If necessary, I would drop a few messages.
Why don't we suggest to have a new instant messaging programme? Haha
You guys can tell me the reasons why you love me ya?
Stop hiding! One love from each person! I need your love..!
You guys are my oxygen...

Do you know?

Elva to Visit Kenya for World Vision

Elva and Stanley Huang, as ambassadors of the World Vision's 30-hour Famine campaign, will be visiting children who are affected by famine in Kenya. Being her first time as ambassador for such an event, Elva felt extremely delighted. She hoped that she could survive the 30-hour hunger exercise, and through this she could increase the awareness of the famine. She mentioned that she would be bringing lots of candies for the children and will be teaching them how to play poker cards.

Both Stanley and Elva will be visiting Kenya in early July

Twit Pic: 04 June 2010 2300hrs

Love my bang

端午節快樂everyone~~~~~ http://twitpic.com/1x0g6e
8:25 AM Jun 15th via Twitpic

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #131 on: June 26, 2010, 12:15:41 PM »
her live from 6/22

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #132 on: July 11, 2010, 07:13:39 AM »
who's going to her concert!

Notice: E!va WOW Concert Singapore
Elva Hsiao Meet & Greet Session

Do you move and groove like Elva Hsiao? If you think you have got what it takes, look out for more details at www.citispa.com.sg to join the Elva Hsiao Sing and Look Alike contest. The semi-finals of the contest will be held on 28 August with the finals on 2 September. Don't miss the special guest appearance by Elva Hsiao!

Elva Heads to Kenya for World Vision

As the ambassador for the World Vision 30-hour Famine campaign, Elva has flew to Kenya to visit affected children and their families. She has also brought with her daily supplies as well as candies and toys for the children.

some twitter pix from the past week:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #133 on: July 31, 2010, 08:31:13 AM »
some updates via  Elva Singapore Fansite

Elva Endorses Online Tarot Game

Elva has been chosen to endorse the most anticipated online game in 2010 - "Iris Online". The pop diva was chosen because as a fashionista, her image is a perfect match to the characters in the game. And with her great interest in tarot cards, the game developer hopes to attract more fans to the game through her endorsement.

2010 E!va WOW Concert Singapore - 4 Sept 2010

她史无前例打造独一无二的闪耀新舞台,无论是在视觉或听觉上都同步引领时尚新潮流。她精心筹备多时,以“闪亮钻石糖,快乐新配方!”为构思,带领所有人一起抛开烦恼与忧愁,成为魅力十足的自信万人迷!

被誉为华语四小天后之一的萧亚轩将为你展现最WOW、最让人呼叫的『2010 E!va 萧亚轩WOW世界巡回演唱会』。

无论是Gareth Pugh 充满未来科技感的炫酷元素,还是Viktor & Rolf 建筑雕塑轮廓感极强的前卫造型,都在整场服装中得以体现。经典的Lady Gaga式假发换成了更适合亚洲人的黑色,妆容部分唯有眼部小烟熏配合整体酷帅中性风,复古塑身衣改良的旱地泳装搭配镶满水钻的紧身裤,闪闪惹人爱!十套闪亮华服打造出“十款女神”造型,绝对是一场霓裳视觉盛宴!

『2010 E!va萧亚轩WOW世界巡回演唱会』是由CITISPA荣誉呈现,MediaCorp Vizpro International 与UnUsUaL Entertainment 带给您。

Be captivated by the high-energy dance tracks and soulful ballads of Taiwanese pop singer, Elva Hsiao, as she performs live in Singapore this September!

Elva Hsiao’s brand new world tour, “2010 Elva Hsiao WOW World Tour”, took off in Taipei last year, where she delivered a three-hour spectacular performance at the Taipei Arena, while ushering in the new year.

In between the ten outfit changes that saw her morphed from a sweet candy girl to an impersonation of Lady Gaga, the shining diva grooved to her hit dance tracks such as “Shining Love”, “Spokesperson”, “L.O.V.E.”, “Tomorrow”, and “The Theme Song Of Love”, before moving all with her many ballads that include “I Love You So Much”, “Impulsive”, “Nobody”, “Kiss” and “The Most Familiar Stranger” and more.

2010 Elva Hsiao WOW World Tour is proudly presented by CITISPA, brought to you by MediaCorp Vizpro International and UnUsUaL Entertainment.

Tickets available at all sistic outlets or book online at www.sistic.com.sg

cute tweet <3

I just wanna go home,,,, huuuurrrrryyyy,,, gemiiiii mama is coming..☃

and most WOW touching story:

Blog: The Biggest Present in My Life

Less is more. Because words cannot fully express their feelings and desires.
When it is time to leave everything behind, what do you really want?
It's love, care, sunshine, air, flowers, water and food, the basic necessities.
Let's say, if your sibling said "Sis, I have not eaten rice for a long time, could you help me pack lunch please?"
I think you would, at that time, start to tear, and would fill up his fridge unconditionally.
People who are dependent on the weather for a living. They are not lazy or greedy; it's just that rain has not fall upon them for the longest time.
Crops are withering, animals are dying. Their family members becoming thinner by the day.

I hope everyone could head to the nearest 7-11 store to donate to the World Vision.
For those who can contribute more, please visit http://www.worldvision.org.tw

Let us continue to see their smiles, and allow them to continue to breathe happily.

God Bless

love elva xoxo

With translations via Elva Singapore Fansite

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #134 on: August 08, 2010, 12:50:26 PM »
Get a meet and greet with a spa package :lol:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #135 on: August 17, 2010, 08:22:10 AM »
:bow: Elva

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #136 on: August 22, 2010, 07:27:28 AM »
so cute

pimping MAC!!

Concert!! WHO WENT?

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
TONS OF NEWS!! thanks ---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ---------- :bow:

Elva Endorses Doraemon Products for 7-Eleven

Elva has successfully nabbed a NT$4m endorsement deal with 7-Eleven to promote their latest Doraemon products.

As her album will be released in end Sep 2010, Elva's record company has ordered her to cut down her weight. Besides diet restrictions, her company has warned her staff not to feed her any food!

On the day of the commercial shoot, Elva chatted with Vivian Hsu via weibo. As Vivian was in the vicinity, she brought her mum to visit Elva at the shoot. Elva also took the opportunity to ask Vivian to help her pen her new songs.

Elva Worked it for MAC

Elva strutted the runway to showcase MAC's Fall 2010 makeup. At the event, she also demonstrated how to create a pair of mesmerising eyes using MAC's makeup set.

Blog: Let's Work Hard Together!

Thanks for all the well wishes! I have received all of them!

Recently the staff from World Vision told me that the Pakistan flood is worsening.

The flood is Pakistan's most severe one in 80 years.

When I heard from World Vision that to date more than 50m people have lost their homes, I was really affected.

I had witnessed the effects of the global environmental changes in Kenya, and now in Pakistan.

I hope everyone would pass on the message, to share the love with them.

Let us hope that the Pakistani could sleep in peace.

To find out more about how to contribute to helping the Pakistan flood victims, please visit http://www.worldvision.org.tw/02_news/news_inner.php?id=44

Elva Rehearses for Singapore Concert

twitpics

Finally! Its sista time after Monday night prayer event! I feel god's love right here right now!!

and last but not least....

Elva's 11th Album will be out on 24 Sep 2010 :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Elva will be releasing her 11th studio album, 萧洒小姐 (Miss Cool) on 24 Sept 2010. Her record company, Gold Typhoon has spent more than NT$2m to create 11 different styles especially for the album. Her overall image has also returned to the androgynous look that many Elva fans had loved. For the album, Elva had written 5 songs and produced 3 of the songs. For the first time, she took charge of the choreography of her dance and collaborated with renowned Taiwanese choreographer Da Jun to create the “cool” dance. Elva said: “I had put in a lot of effort for each album, but this time I contributed more in production of the album. This album is like my new born baby!”

The total costs for the album outfits costs more than NT$2m, which was way over-budgeted, and Elva had to fork out NT$1m. The whole image for Ms Dashing alone costs more than NT$250,000. The belt that Elva wore weighs 5kg and costs NT$60,000. Elva also wore a pair of 20-cm high heels from England brand George Cox. As she was afraid that she might hit her staff with her belt unintentionally, Elva was especially careful when moving around. “Everything on me was so expensive. And with this 5kg belt and the 20cm heels, I became so elegant!” commented Elva. “Being cool is being true to yourself and be decisive in everything you do!”

Elva's Latest Single Debuts on 1 Sep 2010

Elva's upcoming album is slated for pre-order from 8 Sep in Taiwan.

Her latest single, 潇洒小姐, will debut in local radio on 1 Sep 2010!

:shakeit:

Thanks again to ---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ---------- for the news! All above jacked from there lol

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
I heard a few "previews" and BOING YOING YOING... Positive Preacher and KT's boy Jaeson Ma has a cameo!! Comes in two editions, with a 24 page booklet.

THE 瀟灑小姐 MV!!!

Elva Promotes Miss Elva Album Pre-Order

Miss Elva Media Preview

On 6 Sep, an exclusive media preview was held for Elva’s 11th album – Ms Elva. More than 30 press media, renowned music producers and critics were invited to preview all 12 songs from the album, slated to be released on 24 Sep. “Although my record company told me that I’m the lead of the show, when I saw so many experienced musicians , I felt like I’m turning up for an exam!” Elva gasped.

At the event, the media also had the first look at the music video of Ms Elva. Elva shared her first experience of dancing for more than 30 hours for a music video, and even showed off her Elva Dance moves. “This is the album that I had contributed the most towards its production. Besides producing 3 songs, I also wrote 5of the songs! If last year’s Diamond Candy was a milestone; 10 years of hard work had ended on a sweet note. It is a new beginning now. I can view things from a more objective perspective. To me, Ms Elva is a totally new chapter in my life!” Elva said.

Elva also took the opportunity to thank Gold Typhoon’s CEO (China Division) – Joanna Huang, and her co-workers. “Thank you so much for organizing this, allowing me to be like my idol A-mei, who initiated her album preview session with the media. The same host was even hired for the event!”

Many experienced music producers commended Elva after the preview. Producer Ding Xiao Wen said “This album really allowed me to know Elva!” Lin Long Xuan, judge of Golden Melody Awards, commented “The new songs were very unique!” Others said that they have noticed improvements in Elva’s performance, and that there is a perfect combination between her voice and the music.

Hearing the comments, Elva said “This feels like a singing competition. The pressure is so high! But it makes me feel like I’m starting to become a real singer!”

蕭灑小姐 Ms Elva Album Commercial

Miss Elva is Here!

Taiwanese pop diva Elva will be releasing her 11th studio album, “Ms Cool” (蕭灑小姐) on 24 Sept 2010! Her first single, Ms Cool, was produced by award-winning musician Xiao An (小安), and written by renowned lyricist Ge Da Wei (葛大為). The single was a hit since its debut on the airwaves on 1 Sept, garnering lots of discussion on various forums.

The music video for the single costs more than NT$4m and spanned over 2 days to record. Directed by Chen Yi Ren (陳奕仁), who also directed “Profession” and “I’ll Be There”, the music video required the use of a Motion Control camera to create the world’s first 720 degree video shoot!

For the music video, Elva danced more than 30 hours, but she did not express any signs of fatigue, “This song is so invigorating, like riding a roller coaster. I’m not tired at all!” Elva explained. “My record company told me that the music video will be more spectacular than a 3D movie, making me so excited!”

As the video is shot by a motion control camera, every single movement and expression will be captured, hence Elva could not afford to relax on her performance, “I had to make sure that each of my pose is right!” As a perfectionist, Elva would ask her co-workers if there is anything wrong with her dance and if so she would request to dance a second time.

To achieve the perfect shot, Elva would dance repeatedly for more than 30 hours and 500 times, and the music video was completed in a record time of 2 days!

To accentuate the coolness of Ms Cool, the director arranged for Elva to portray a heroine to showcase her “Girl Power”, with Jimmy Hung, son of wushu artiste Sammo Hung, as action director. As a long-time friend of Elva, Jimmy took the opportunity to teach her as many actions as possible.

Elva Supports the Gay Community!

Elva’s latest album, Miss Elva, has started pre-order on 8 Sep, and it has already sold more than 8,000 copies in just one day in Taiwan!

There will be two different pre-order versions. One version will include a large size pictorial while the other version will include a eyeliner from M.A.C. All these gifts will cost the record company more than NT20m!

One of the places for the pictorial photoshoot was a restaurant in Taipei’s Eclat Hotel. With the exquisite decorations in the surrounding, Elva felt that her photos could become part of an art gallery catalogue!

Elva was also invited by the Taiwan Homosexual Hotline Association to become the online ambassador of the first Kao Hsiung Gay Pride Parade, and she even recorded a promotional video for the event. Elva said “I’m very touched that my songs had always been well-received amongst the gay community. I also have many gay friends who are highly professional in their work. Like everyone else, they also need the support from their friends when they are down.”

She revealed that she saw the Gay Pride Parade in Los Angeles when she was recuperating from her leg injury, and regardless of their orientation, everyone dressed stunningly. She had also penned her thoughts about her experience in Los Angeles in the song, “讓愛飛起來” (Let the Love Fly); in the lyrics, Elva wrote “Enjoy the equality in love, you are beautiful no matter what”. Through the promotional video, Elva hoped that the gay community in Taiwan would be who they are and be beautiful no matter what!

THE CONCERT!! in Singapore

Elva Hsiao WOWs!

Flashy and ostentatious was the order of the day.

Starting with a string of powerful dance numbers, the songstress took to the stage in a highly anticipated two-hour long concert.

Gyrating to tunes such as, 'Tomorrow', ''Spokesperson, and 'L.O.V.E', Elva made her grand entrance with much aplomb, emerging onto the stage from a giant silver diamond.

Decked out in a glitzy diamond studded white pants suit, the star displayed divalicious charm throughout her ten lavish costumes changes over the course of her show, with each outfit designed to match the concert's diamond-theme.

"With such a shiny dress I have on today, you'd still be able to see me no matter how dark it is outside," Elva said, poking fun of her "blings."

"And I shall be the moon, YOUR moon today!" she concluded.

On stage, the pop star impressed the crowd with her - literally eye-hurting -- pretty pins, showing her versatility as she cruised effortlessly back and forth from sexy to cute during her repertoire of song changes.
Perhaps apologetic for her long absence in Singapore, Elva lauded concertgoers with praises for the nation, which local fans lapped up delightfully.

"Singapore is such an awesome place, would you all welcome me if I was to immigrate here? It won't be a bad idea if I move here to be Stefanie Sun's neighbour!"

The 31-year-old, who lost her mother to cancer last year, appeared to have walked out of her heartache, telling the crowd, "Despite life's highs and lows, tonight is the highlight of it all."

Source: XinMsn

A few twitpics:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
sexy Elva! :fap pimping IRIS Online

damn, I never thought of Elva has sexy in bodywise - she always was gorgeous in the wholesome classic Chinese way but where'd these boobs come from :lol:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ai Shinozaki - BAD LOVE