JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 9mm Parabellum Bullet - The World (album ver.)

Author Topic: Pimping Gorgeous Doll  (Read 30951 times)

Offline raspberrygashes

• Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« on: November 17, 2006, 12:40:05 AM »
This is sort of an experimental fic, but I'm posting it anyway :P I'm not entirely sure how far I'll go with it yet. But anyway, I'll just post a prologue for now.

P.S. I know the title's a little weird, but bare with me.

PROLOGUE

Reina remembered exactly how she ended up in this place, though she wished she didn't. Even though the recent events seemed somewhat fuzzy, it was very clear at the same time.

There was no way she could support herself after the car accident involving her parents. There weren't many jobs in Japan that would pay for her age, and so she somehow ended up in this place, across from the boyish Hitomi Yoshizawa. She remembered the "career" had been suggested by a friend of hers, and after searching for who knows how long and finding nothing, she resorted to her current place.

The Yoshizawa-san in front of her wore a smug smirk as Reina finished explaining her story, and why she'd requested a visit with Yoshizawa-san. Reina wasn't enirely sure why this Hitomi Yoshizawa woman was so amused, wearing that little smirk on her face, but she was just hoping that she'd be taken in and not left on the streets, like she so feared.

"Well..." Hitomi began, her smirk dropping as she stood and circled Reina in the seat she sat in. "You're kind of young. How old did you say you were?"

"17..." Reina replied rather quietly. Usually she was more perky than this but, in this sort of situation she felt that impossible.

"Hmm...I have been looking for some additions, however. So..." Hitomi sat again and pushed a paper in from of Reina. As Reina went to sign it, however, she was stopped. "You do know," Hitomi began again. "Exactly what you'll have to do, don't you? Once you sign that contract, there's no getting out."

Reina nodded, keeping her eyes down. She didn't want to look at the woman in front of her. It just showed how miserable her future would be...at least, for a while.

"All right. It's for two years. After that time, you'll decide if you want to go or stay." At that, Reina signed her signature on the line and Hitomi stood with a smile and a hand held out. Reina stood, and shook it, still looking as miserable as ever.

"You'll be sharing a room with Miki-san for now until you're room is added. She's a bit feisty so..." Hitomi scratched the back of her head nervously but nodded nonetheless. "Welcome to the house, Tanaka-san. I hope you know what you're getting yourself into."
---------------------------------------
Blah, I know. But for now it's just experimental.
Comments?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 06:52:48 PM by raspberrygashes »
Look out! Crappy editing and cheap promotion coming through!
Pimping Gorgeous Doll<<<>>>Charmant de Fleurs

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 12:59:50 AM »
Oooh :]

I see this turning into a Reina x Miki by the looks of it. Nonetheless, this is the first AU story I've seen in awhile, so good luck with it XD

Offline Drako60

• 100% Yankee Power
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 01:05:55 AM »
it looks interesting, not exactly sure where your heading with this story but its got Reina in it so i'm interested to see how it goes.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 01:07:47 AM »
Yossi is a PIMP ?!?! so what makes the house? :o
wonders what other girls she has :D . GJ.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 01:50:41 AM »
HELLZ YEAH! Continue please!

Offline raspberrygashes

• Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 07:52:08 AM »
It's 11.00, I'm bored, so here's the first "chapter".

Prologue Two: Ungraceful Greetings

Reina sighed as she quietly shut the door to the room she now shared with some unkown girl. It was dark in the room besides the crescent moon shining through the single window. But, there was a problem...

There's only one bed! Reina thought, gawking down at the single twin-sized bed pressed evenly against the wall. But she realized something else also, after a creak sounded behind her. There was no one in said bed...

"HAYAH!"

Reina shrieked as a sharp pain vibrated through her back. She spun around and was greeted with the light being turned on and a thin, angry looking girl threatening her with a cigarette lighter.

"Who are you and what do you want?" The girl said, glaring and holding the lighter closer to Reina's precious, smooth skin.

"I live here!" Reina shouted, all ready frustrated. She honestly didn't need some girl threatening to burn her skin off.

"Hey, Miki, what's with all the shrieking? Business is over for the day, you know." A somewhat chubby, blonde-haired girl peaked her head through the door and stared between Miki and Reina.

"This little girl just showed up all of a sudden, Mako-chan." Miki said, still panicky and not letting her defense down.

"Oh, so you're Miki?" Reina said, heaving a sigh and smiling. "I'm your new room mate, Tanaka Reina-san!"

Miki stared wide-eyed and gawking at Reina, while "Mako-chan" just looked at Reina curiously, fully stepping into the room.

"Room mate? You're like...twelve..." Miki said, putting down the ligher on a nearby night stand and crossing her arms.

"Twelve?" Reina exclaimed, almost offended. "I'm seventeen!"

"Huh? So Yossie is letting sixteen-year olds in now," The large-breasted brunette scoffed from next to Mako-chan. "That money-crazed little..."

"Not in front of the kid, Gocchin." Reina began to feel exhausted as a light-brunette haired woman stepped into the room with a rather confidant smile as she stared Reina up and down. "Hey, she's kinda' cute."

"She's twelve..." Miki grumpled.

"Seventeen!"

"Why are you guys yelling so late at night?"

How many people are here? Does Yoshizawa-san own all of these women?

"I guess she's new, Kaorin." The one who had previously been observing Reina said to the newly entered woman.

"Yuu-chan is all ready scheming how to get her in bed,"  Mako-chan said, nudging Yuu-chan playfully in her side.

"Uhmm..." Reina began quietly, feeling as if proper introductions were in order. "Well, shall I introduce myself? I'm Tanaka Reina-chan, the new addition." She bowed politely and grinned at the women before her. She could at least try to act a bit optimistic about the situation. It looked like she would have great friends in the future, so maybe she wouldn't feel so bad about her new "job".

"Aw~! So cute and polite," Yuu-chan said, wrapping an arm around Reina's shoulder. "She'll be a popular one,"

"Yuko, stop it." Maki said, giving Yuko a stern look.

"It's just a bit of fun Maki, come on! Loosen up!" Yuko said, grinning sheepishly but removing herself from Reina.

"As you've heard, this is Yuko. Call her Yuu-chan," Maki said, looking right into Reina's eyes. "Watch out for her...she'll creep into your bed when you least expect it..." Maki grumbled before bowing. "I'm Maki. Call me Gocchin."

"I'm Miki, you're new room mate, I guess!" Miki said, rather excitedly and pulled the same move Yuko had just a few seconds ago.

"And Miki's no better than Yuu-chan, trust me." Maki mumbled. "This is Makoto, or Mako-chan." The first blonde who'd entered the room bowed. "And Kaorin," Now it was the brunette. "I suppose you'll meet the others later..." Maki trailed off.

"For now, though," Yuko began, yawning and beginning to walk toward the door to Miki and Reina's bedroom door. "I'm tired. See you all in the morning."

When everyone else was gone, Miki smiled at Reina. "Sorry about earilier. You gave me a bit of a scare!"

"Pfff! I gave you a scare?"

Miki laughed nervously. "Nonetheless, there's only one bed so hop in, kid. I'm tired as hell!" Miki yawned and crawled under the covers, leaving Reina no choice but to fallow suit.
-----------------------------------
Okay so I'm trying to think of how to make the story progress smoothly:P Oh well, it's late and now I'm tired. I'll try to get more into the story tomorrow or something. G'night!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 06:53:43 PM by raspberrygashes »

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 12:57:53 PM »
Oh dear, Reina couplings are endless XD But this is just a prologue, so I shouldn't expect too many things with the endless scenarios. So you better write more! -hands you a hardhat to protect from brainfarts-

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 04:06:46 PM »
Hm, I like this! :)
 *patiently waits for more*

Offline Drako60

• 100% Yankee Power
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 05:21:55 PM »
this looks very interesting, Miki with a different personality from the glimpse, I like it so far.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2006, 06:19:14 PM »
I'm hooked already, please post more soon.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2006, 08:58:06 PM »
Woohoo new fic! And a very interesting one too. I'm already hooked like rndmnwierd and you're only into the prologue! :lol:

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2006, 10:08:58 PM »
Me too! *sneaks into building**goes and gets reina*...

*bump*
*bump*
*squeal*
*bump*
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2006, 01:09:21 AM »
Oooo this seems very interesting. I like it already. Different than alot of fics floating around.

Write more ^_^

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2006, 01:39:22 AM »
Why is it that I have a strange feeling that their job is in a bakery?

Offline raspberrygashes

• Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2006, 02:23:20 AM »
Thanks guys :heart: :D I'm really trying to think of how the story should progress, and what events should happen so it's not boring...

...so far I haven't gotten many ideas :evil:

XD

Oh well! Here's the actual first chapter.

Ichii: Hot Pink Lips

Reina yawned as she stepped out of her new bedroom, feeling as if she hadn't gotten an ounce of sleep the previous night. Actually, she could bet that she didn't. Not only was it difficult for her to fall asleep, but she kept being woken up by Miki either hugging or groping her in her sleep.

"How annoying..." She thought aloud as she groggily made her way down the hall of the place that contained all of the bedrooms for Hitomi's girls, and into the kitchen.

In there, Makoto greeted her giddily. "Ohayou, Reina-chan! Want some breakfast?"

So Makoto was more spunky than Reina had thought last night. She must've been tired last night, I guess. Reina thought as she sat down and yawned again. "Yes, please."

"Neee...you look tired." Makoto stated and piled foods after foods onto a plate in front of Reina. "No sleep?"

"That's right." Reina said, perking up a little at the sight of food.

"Ah...I imagine it can be a bit odd for you right now..." Makoto continued, sitting next to Reina and looking her curiously. "Where do you come from anyway?"

"I'm from around." Reina replied, trying to keep her mind on the delicious food in front of her, rather than the topic she prefered not to speak of so soon.

"Hey, what's cookin'?" A very pretty girl with a large grin spread over her face said from the doorway to the kitchen. She stopped suddenly, however, and looked at Reina with a furrowed brow. "Eh? Who are you?"

"Ah, Ai-chan! This is Tanaka Reina-chan. She's the latest addition." Makoto explained while putting a plate with (probably too much) food for Ai on the table.

"Addition, huh?" Ai said, smiling at Reina and sitting next to her. "When'd you get in?"

"Just last night." Reina said, trying to smile through a mouth full of food.

"I'm Takahashi Ai-san." Ai giggled. "You look like...twelve, though..."

"I'M SEVENTEEN!" Reina yelled, spitting food all over the place as she fumed at Ai.

Ai picked some egg out of her hair, laughing at Reina's sudden outburst.

"You people don't know of something called "sleep", do you?" Kaori said, sitting next to Ai. "Morning Ai-san, Reina-chan. What's going on?"

"Eh...Ai seems to be picking up Miki's dialect." Makoto giggled out, giving Kaori food also. Reina concluded that Makoto was the motherly one...next to Hitomi, of course.

"Ah, that's what I thought I heard." Kaori responded, beginning to dig into her food.

"I wonder if we can get a bit of time off today. We could use Reina as an excuse." Makoto said, grinning at Reina who playfully stuck her tongue out at the blonde.

"Hey, Ayappe asks for breakfast." Yuko yawned from the doorway, grabbing a plate from Makoto and sitting on the counter.

"Ayappe?" Reina looked at Yuko curiously. "Who's Ayappe?"

"She's retiring. Hitomi's letting her live here, though, since she's been of such service over the years." Yuko explained, shoving piles of food into her mouth.

"Ah...so she's like a senpai."

"To you, maybe." Yuko shrugged, winking at Reina. "Hey, so who thinks we can use Reina as an excuse to get out today?"

Reina grumbled. "You guys are so mean..."

"Ohayou, everybody." Hitomi said from the doorway, compose and fashionable-looking in her pinstriped suit as every. "Ohayou Gozaimasu, Reina. How did you sleep?"

"Eh..."

"Miki was probably trying to seduce her." Yuko laughed from her spot on the counter as Miki walked in.

"Was not!" Miki said from the doorway, nudging Yuko playfully who only repeated the action to Miki.

"Ohayou Yossie." Makoto said, smiling at Hitomi as she put more food onto the table.

"Ohayou, Mako-chan."

"What do you think of us going out with Reina-chan today? Be fun, ne?"

"Going out, huh?" Hitomi said, sitting next to Reina and eating more politely than most of the other girls in the room. "Hm...if a surprise visit doesn't show up. Yuko, you have someone tonight though."

"That Ichizaki guy, right? Yeah, I heard." Yuko said, amazingly finished with her food and stuffing the plate in the dish washer. "I still wanna go with cute little Reina, thought." She hugged Reina from behind and showered her in butterfly kisses along her cheeks and neck, making Reina just squeal in protest.

"Eh? What's this?" A smooth, calm voice said from the door way. Everyone's attention seemed to avert to the mystery speaker, and Reina followed suit. She was met with curious eyes of a dark brunette woman, who seemed to calm the craziness in the room instantly. She didn't have the same aura as say, Makoto or Yuko, Miki or Hitomi. She was definitely different from the other girls in the room.

"Ohayou Rika-san!" Makoto greeted with a grin. "Want some food? Better get some before it's gone."

"Please," Rika said with a smile and sat across from Reina. "Who's this?"

"Meet Reina. She's an attachment. Reina, meet Rika." Hitomi said, though only focusing on finishing off her food.

"Doozo yoroshiku!" Reina greeted, back to her cheery self.

"Dozo yoroshiku," Rika replied with a wide smile. As Makoto set a plate down in front of her, she ate more politely than even Yossie.

"So, what about it Yossie? Come on! For today?" Yuko said, hugging Hitomi from behind.

"All right, then. I'll let you all go out with Reina today. She needs to get used to you crazies anyway." Hitomi sighed, finishing off her plate and standing, bowing also. "I have business to attend to." And she left the room.

"Woohoo! A day off!" Yuko plopped down in Hitomi's seat and laid her head on Reina's lap.

After that, about thirty more minutes were spent at the kitchen table alone before Reina, Maki, Miki, Rika, Yuko, Kaori, Ai, and Makoto left for town. Even Ayappe tagged along, making Reina even more excited. How odd that she was getting excited because of prostitutes...

"Eh, Ayappe, wasn't that one of your clients?" Kaori pointed out as the girls walked through a small part of Tokyo.

"Ah, yes I remember him. I believe he's married now." Aya said, giggling at the thought of being a "client" of a married man.

Somehow everyone ended up laughing while walking into a nearby clothing store.

"Let's dress up Reina-chan!" Yuko said excitedly.

"Is that pink frill?" Miki said in disgust moving as far away from the pink, frilly dress as was possible.

"Mikitty loves frill, Reina, so remember to get it for her next birthday." Maki said, smirking at Miki who glared back at her.

"Why don't you try it on, Maki?" Miki said, now smirking in return as she shoved the dress toward Maki.

"Me?! No way!"

"Put it on Reina-chan!" Yuko said, now pushing it into Reina's arms.

"Ew! I'm not wearing that!" Reina exclaimed, throwing the dress back to Yuko.

"Anyway, I'm going to buy some real clothes." Kaori said, walking away casually.

"I'm with Kaorin. Where should we meet up?" Ai said, looking between the other five girls.

"That cafe over there, kay?" Yuko said, pointing outside and across the street to a small cafe. At that, everyone except for Reina and Rika went in opposite directions.

"Hmm...everyone abandoned us, Reina-chan." Rika said, and giggled a bit. "Would you like to shop together?"

Reina grinned. "Of course! You don't have to be so polite!" She said and entwined her arm with Rika's, who smiled in return.

"Ah~! That's nice," Rika said, stopping and picking out a simple, hot pink tank top that had red lips on the front. Rika held it up to Reina's torso and smile victoriously. "I think you should try it on."

"Really?"

"Yeah, go ahead." Rika said and pointed to the dressing room. When Reina looked at it in the mirror, she felt like it was glue against her skin.

"Ehhh...it's kinda' tight, Rika-san." But nonetheless, she stepped out and twirled around for Rika to see. "What do you think?"

Rika seemed to not have heard Reina as she stared up and down her, so she said, "Rika-san? Are you there?"

"Oh, yes..." Rika said, smiling at Reina again. "It's great. You should buy it."

Reina smiled in return and went to undress until she heard. "Oh...and these." Suddenly Rika was behind her and holding up a pair of, at least what looked like, very, very tight pants...

"EH?! You bought that, Reina-chan?" Yuko exclaimed, clearly amused by Reina's new outfit, which Rika had actually picked out for her.

"She's suiting up for the job, I see." Miki said jokingly.

"Ah, her and Rika-san spent all that time together. I wonder..." Maki trailed off, smirking.

"Getting in some early practice eh, Tanakacchi? Hehe!" And it seemed even Ai was amused by Reina's choice of clothing.

"What are you all talking about?! Stop teasing me!" Reina said, hitting the closest person, who was Yuko, in the arm playfully.

"I think we should get back to the house. We don't know about any unexpected appointments..." Kaori said, standing up.

"Ah, right. We should get going." Rika agreed.

"Hmph," Yuko said in disappointment. "We need more days off..."
---------------------
...I was forcing myself to write this chapter. It was hard without jumping into some problems so early :scratch
Hmm...well, I'll have to think hard about the next chapter.
Ta ta for now!

Offline Shoko

• Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2006, 02:30:53 AM »
I lol'd.

I love all fanfics that include Yuko, of course <3
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline raspberrygashes

• Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2006, 02:35:22 AM »
Quote from: glcorps2002;237411
Why is it that I have a strange feeling that their job is in a bakery?

:lol:

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2006, 03:03:26 AM »
When I first read this story, the quote that came in my mind was "Pimps up, Hoes down". This is different.

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2006, 05:55:01 AM »
OMFreaking LORD, I love it...

Im loving these new story ideas that are coming out ^^
Yossui the Pimp...lol.

I eargly await the next chapters!!

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2006, 06:53:37 AM »
I wonder if she has an official pimp name and pimp cup.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 9mm Parabellum Bullet - The World (album ver.)