JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Rasuto Shiin

Author Topic: [US] Robert De Niro  (Read 2124 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
[US] Robert De Niro
« on: August 22, 2009, 12:48:04 AM »
Robert De Niro

Robert Mario De Niro, Jr. (born August 17, 1943) is an American actor, director, and producer.De Niro is well known for his method acting and portrayals of conflicted, troubled characters and for his enduring collaboration with director Martin Scorsese. He gained critical acclaim in the early 1970s, culminating in his first Academy Award as best Supporting Actor for The Godfather Part II (1974), followed by a Best Actor Academy Award win for Raging Bull (1980). His film roles include the young Vito Corleone in The Godfather Part II, cabbie Travis Bickle in Taxi Driver, boxer Jake LaMotta in Raging Bull, mobster Jimmy Conway in Goodfellas and Jack Byrnes in Meet the Parents and Meet the Fockers.

Links
IMDB
Wikipedia

Robert De Niro Interview

Robert De Niro

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Re: [US] Robert De Niro
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 09:05:53 AM »
Sweet Jebus, Masa, you're a freakin MONSTER with all these threads!  :bow:

Mmm... De Niro.  All this postwh0ring and me not going to sleep yet is affecting my brain... all I can think of is The Score.  XD   Ah, wait, Taxi Driver.  :theking

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
Re: [US] Robert De Niro
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 12:53:12 AM »
de niro. one of the best. an icon. you talkin to me?

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Rasuto Shiin