JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Mijuku Hanjuku Torotoro

Author Topic: [TanaKamei] Everytime we touch (Round 1 - Enjoy the ride)  (Read 6138 times)

Offline Kame

• Member+
  • 지금은 소녀시대!!! 사랑해요 <3
[TanaKamei] Everytime we touch (Round 1 - Enjoy the ride)
« on: September 25, 2008, 05:21:18 PM »
Minna-san, domo~~

I've started with another TanaKamei series and this is Everytime we touch. I'm gonna split the chapters into rounds because there will be so much teasing and revenge XD

Yes, there will be TanaKamei hotness scenes in each of those rounds, so I'll cut them out here but you'll be able to find them on the LJ renairev community. Well then, let's start with Round 1.

otsu-Kame~~

Round 1 ~ Enjoy the ride

That tempting look on her face... the fire in her eyes... that mischievous smile...

That was something that always made Reina shiver, when she thought about it. Walking down the hallway to their dressing room, she couldn't get those images out of her head. The glances that Eri had been flashing Reina during the concert had a special meaning.

I want you...

It wasn't unusual that desire started to grow between the two lovers as they watched each other moving their bodies to the beat of their songs. It seemed that Reina was always the first to feel turned on and Eri was noticing it. Those strokes across Reina's back and the pinches Eri was giving her right into her bottom without attracting attention... weren't very helpful to ease the situation. It was only feeding more wood to the fire, that was already burning inside of the yankee's body. Still she knew that she would be rewarded by Eri for the teasing.

But until Eri and Reina would be able to have their private time to act out their desires, they had to ride back to the hotel, which would take two hours. Two more hours in that Reina had to control herself, yearning inwardly for Eri's touch.

~~~~

Fumbling with the zipper on the front of her top, Reina quietly cursed to herself as she tried to open it. Unfortunately the zipper had been caught up in the fabric of the garment. Usually it was no problem for the yankee to open caught up zippers, such zipper incidents happened to her very often. Closing her eyes, Reina took a deep breath. She was still excited about Eri's glances and touches earlier, the effect of her girlfriends teasing worked very well. Maybe even too well. Reina's hands were shaking, the first sign that lust had already taken over her body.

„Got problems with the zipper?“, Eri asked, an impish smile crossed her face.

„DAMN, ERI!! Don't sneak up to me like that...“, Reina gasped in shock at the sudden appearance of her girlfriend.

„Gomen...“

„Don't you ever... do this again, okay? You almost scared me to death.“

Eri giggled. Reina's expression was just priceless. But then the main reason why Eri had been walking over to the younger girl flashed back into her mind.

„Let me see.“

Stepping closer, Eri slid two of her fingers inside of Reina's top, the fingers of her other hand worked on the zipper. The yankee swallowed hard as she could feel Eri's fingers moving against her skin in order to loosen the piece of fabric that was caught up in the zipper. With each brush of those delicate fingers, Reina could feel her desire grow even more.

„There... problem fixed“, Eri said smiling, the zipper still between her fingers, „now hurry up, the others are almost finished.“

„Well... looks like they have to wait for me.“

Leaning in closer, Eri's lips wandered to Reina's ear causing her to shiver as she felt hot breath grazing her cheek and ear.

„The more time you take... the longer you have to wait for...“, lowering the zipper, Eri made sure that her thumb brushed against Reina's skin all the way down until the zipper was completely opened, „me...“

A barely audible moan escaped Reina's lips as she felt Eri's fingers lightly touching her stomach. Winking at her, Eri mouthed hayaku before she went back to the other members. Reina was standing there as if she was frozen. She knew that the touch hadn't been an accident, her girlfriend was surely aware of what she'd done to Reina... with a simple brush of her fingers.

~~~~

Sitting in the still holding bus, Reina stared out of the window. Desire raged inside of her body, literally screaming for release. Chewing on her bottom lip and fiddling with her fingers, the yankee tried to ease those strong emotions but failed piteously. She wondered since when Eri had so much power over her and how it could be that she was able to turn her on so easily.
Reina's train of thoughts hit a brick wall as she felt a nudge on her elbow. Turning her head, she looked directly into Eri's deep brown eyes.

„What's wrong?“ Eri asked, her voice gentle and concerned.

'What's wrong? WHAT'S WRONG?! Damn, Eri... can't you see that I want you so badly?'

„I'm... okay...“

„Are you sure? You're shaking.“

Eri was right, Reina's whole body shook in excitement.

„I'm... it's just... that... I...“, Reina stammered, her face heated up as she blushed when Eri leaned over to her to speak quietly.

„Is it... that intense already?“

Shifting around in her seat nervously, the younger girl bit her lip and nodded slowly. Somehow Reina felt slightly embarrassed to admit that those simple yet seductive touches were the cause for her current state.

„Wait here...“, the older Rokkie ordered.

„What are you doing?“

„Just wait.“

Eri made her way to the front of the bus where she found Ai and Risa sitting next to each other, completely drawn into a magazine.

„Ai-chan?“

Looking up from the magazine, Ai smiled at Eri.

„Ah, Eri-chan. What brings you here?“

„Well... I wanted to ask you something.“

„We should ride back to the hotel soon, the driver just needs to stow away our package.“

„Actually... it was about something else.“

„What is it?“

„Why are you not using that limousine that was ordered for you and Gaki-san?“

„LinLin and JunJun wanted to talk to me about the upcoming concerts and stuff, so I've decided to go by bus“, the leader paused a moment before she raised her eyebrows in confusion, „why do you want to know?“

„Would it be possible for Reina and me to use the car to get back to the hotel?“

„Why's that?“

„You see... Reina doesn't feel so well and... the height of the bus and the way it is rocking back and forth... I think it would be better for her before it gets even worse.“

„Sou ka... well, douzo... go on.“

„Thanks, Ai-chan“, Eri said with a big grin.

„Make sure she'll be comfortable and take care of her.“

„Yes, I will. See you at the hotel.“

Waving happily Eri disappeared, leaving both of them puzzled.

„Do you think Tanakacchi is sick?“, Risa asked, before her attention dropped back to the magazine.

„I don't know... but whatever it is, I hope she's okay soon“, the leader replied, slightly concerned about the yankee.

~~~~

„Hello ladies. Back to the hotel I guess“, the driver said, as he closed the driver's door.

„Yes, please“, Eri replied.

„Do you want me to close the seperation glass?“

„What?“

„The seperation glass. It's sound proof if you want to talk in private. If you need something, please press the button over there. The glass is also elliptical, so I won't see you back there if you're waving or something like that.“

„Okay, thanks.“

Nodding friendly, the driver pressed a button and with a buzzing sound the seperation glass was taking its place.

Reina's heart pounded against her chest, as she settled herself on the back seat of the limousine. Her fingers played with the hem of her shirt and nervousness was taking her over. Eri hadn't said a single word to her since she had grabbed Reina's hand in order to drag her out of the bus.

Their gazes met and for one second Reina thought she saw something flashing up in Eri's eyes. Something that made her feel excited. The next thing the younger Rokkie could think about was Eri's hand on her collar, that was pulling her closer and the feeling of Eri's soft lips against hers.

The older Rokkie collapsed onto her girlfriend, both of them breathed heavily. Spasms were running through Eri's trembling body as the height of her ecstasy slowly subsided, sending her right into the languorous waves of bliss.

Reina gently stroked her lovers cheek and placed a soft kiss onto her forehead. A few moments passed before they putted back on their missing garments.
Snuggling into Reina's arms, Eri yawned. The efforts of their lovemaking had obviously exhausted her. The feeling of Reina's hand gently caressing her cheek soothed the older girl. She was about to fall asleep as Reina's voice reached her ears.

„I love you, Eri“, Reina whispered, lacing the fingers of her other hand through Eri's.

„I love you too“, Eri replied with a warm smile.

The younger Rokkie couldn't help but smile back, before she leaned in to tenderly kiss the girl that stole her heart.

~~~~

The car buckled slightly as it slowed down and braked, causing Reina to wake up from her slumber. Blinking a few times, she could see that they finally arrived at the hotel. Just as she came to this realization, the door opened.

„Ladies, we arrived“, the driver said politely, stepping aside to give the girls the opportunity to get out of the car.

„Eri... hey, Eri...“

Reina gently poked Eri's cheek.

„Wha... not yet...“

„Come on sleepy head, wake up“, the yankee giggled.

„We arrived?“

„Yeah.“

„Yatta...“

The couple stretched as they got out of the car, taking a deep breath. Both of them still felt a bit tingly because of their actions an hour ago. Just as Eri and Reina wanted to accompany the other members, the driver held them back.

„Uhm... excuse me ladies?“

„What is it?“, Reina asked as she turned around.

„Is that your purse?“

Reina went back to the car to check it.

„Oh, yes... thanks.“

„You're welcome“, the driver said, picking up the purse from the ground of the car and handed it to Reina, „strange...“

„What?“

„Why are the panes so steamed up?“

Reina blushed, she knew the reason why the panes were like this.

„Maybe... maybe you pressed the... button for the heater by accident“, the yankee stammered, hoping the driver wouldn't notice her flushed cheeks.

„I don't remember pressing anything.“

„That's why I said 'by accident'.“

„Hm... maybe you're right. Well, I hope you enjoyed the ride even though it got a little bit hot back there.“

The younger girls lips curved into a mischievous smile.

„Believe me, we really did.“

TBC...

Well that's it for Round 1! Hope you liked the story
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 05:27:42 PM by Kame »

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
Re: [TanaKamei] Everytime we touch (Round 1 - Enjoy the ride)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 11:16:34 PM »
 :w00t: that was so awesome
I can't wait for round 2!

(me thinks you should write the part about them actually in the car...like a perv part :) )

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 01:14:56 AM »
ANOTHER great fic! I love it it's so hot!  :drool: but also cute because they're so much in love  :love: I really can't wait for the next part I hope you do it soon! and Keep up the great work even if you don't get many reviews I loveeee your work and will keep reading :D  :on GJ:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 04:38:11 AM »
Ohoho, I remember talking about this~~~ :heart: It was awesome!!! :twisted: Can't wait to read more!! :yep:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 07:33:08 AM »
Quick thinking there, Eri. :yep: :thumbsup

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Kame

• Member+
  • 지금은 소녀시대!!! 사랑해요 <3
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 03:41:56 PM »
Minna-san, domo arigatou gozaimashita  :kneelbow:

I'm gonna work on Round 2 as fast as I can, I promise!

Well... there is already a perv part, showing what happens in the car  :hehehe:

Just let me know if you want the link to the whole story including the deleted scene 

:byebye:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 03:59:56 PM »
Of course I want the link! gimmy gimmy!

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 06:55:52 AM »
Wah...hot....which is good cus I'm kinda freezing right now. Stupid library :angry:
For some reason I like reading about Eri being the one to make the first move. She is too passive most of the time but when she gets in the mood....hee hee hee hee heee hee :P

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 12:21:57 AM »
whoa! that was hot!! lol yeah post the link!!

Offline momosu_1

• TanaKamei ^_^ TakaGaki
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 11:45:45 AM »
woot TanaKame....hawtnesss

"Hm... maybe you're right. Well, I hope you enjoyed the ride even though it got a little bit hot back there.“

The younger girls lips curved into a mischievous smile.

"Believe me, we really did.“

hoho... :twisted:

~keep writing~
"A Turtle Just For KAMEI"

TanaKamei ^_^ TakaGaki
Morning Musume ikimasshoi!!

Offline shôkokame

• ecchi
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2008, 04:31:37 PM »
OMFG! Really good, cant wait for the next "round" keep writing please! AWESOME~  :wub: :wub: :drool:

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2010, 11:37:03 PM »
'ey have you still finnished the 2nd round?? XD
Reina excited :heart:

Offline Kame

• Member+
  • 지금은 소녀시대!!! 사랑해요 <3
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2010, 09:31:51 PM »
'ey have you still finnished the 2nd round?? XD
Reina excited :heart:

Well... I can say that I've started Round 2 and I'm in the middle of it but... I can't think of anything for it from back when I started writing till now. Also I'm working on several different fanfics at the moment as in Love is blind and some one-shots... plus I'm working out my other fanfic ideas you readers can look forward to~ But at the moment... I barely have time to write since I'm busy with work and I'm really tired when I come back home  :nervous I'm awfully sorry for the lack of updates >< I promise I'll work hard

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2010, 06:02:05 AM »
aw~ ganbate ne? nee-chan~! X3*hugs*
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Mijuku Hanjuku Torotoro