JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal Kay - Bet You Don`t Know

Author Topic: [AKB48] Garde du corps (Updated Chapter 3 4/20/11)  (Read 9896 times)

Offline hott3stson3

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • One Of A Kind
Re: [AKB48] Garde du corps (Updated Chapter 2)
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2011, 03:43:46 AM »
Ah~ Finally, a fic where takamina is a bodyguard.....and kai at the same time  :wub: :wub: :inlove: :inlove: :drool: :drool:
I love you officially!! Lol, hopefully the girl is Maeda (fingers crossed) please update soon!!

ps.  I am filipina, well actually half filipina and half chinese but who cares~ Yeah~ Go Philippine pride!!

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2011, 12:23:42 PM »
takamina become Kai and Acchan's personal bodyguard!!!!
 :cow: :cow: :cow:
i hope it's Acchan, coz if that's Ami..... that will be weird! right  :nervous
or maybe it's.... Matsubara Natsumi!!!!  :doh:
thanks for the update!
update soon!  :cow:

Offline Alexander

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2011, 09:32:17 AM »
Chapter 3

Minami’s P.O.V

‘No this can’t be happening I already stop being an L after I got rejected by HER’ I stared at my reflection after a few good minutes I got bored so I started making weird faces

I’m in my room right now it’s located at the left side of the Mansion of Maeda’s there’s another house for bodyguards cool right? And my room is nice. It’s a simple blue room with a single bed and a table beside it. There’s a closet also and a bathroom.

Anyway, Mr. Maeda’s daughter she’s going to be my boss from now on. Earlier I was introduced to her \ I was dumbfounded when I saw her. I think I look like a loser earlier because I just kept nodding my head and looking at her.

“STOP IT MINAMI!” I really need to stop thinking about her. I need to focus on my training tomorrow

I slapped my cheeks. I need to focus

“I’m going to die tomorrow” I never imagine myself being a bodyguard and I think tomorrow’s training is going to be a fail.

“Takahashi” I heard a loud knock at my door

“Who could be knocking at this hour?” I looked at my digital clock and it states there that it’s already 11:05 pm and lucky I was still in my disguise.

I opened my door and I was greeted by a big man who is in his plain blue pajamas. Oh it was just Shiro

“Hey Takahashi  good luck tomorrow, just keep this in your mind I won’t go easy on you even if you’re a girl because for others eyes you’re a boy” He said and
patted my shoulder and walked to his designated room

“Weird” I locked my door and started undressing. I’m kind of itchy because of this chest binder. I think it’s almost 2 years? Since the last time I wore it.

“Hello dream la la la land” I rested my head at my arms and closed my eyes tomorrow is going to be a long day

--

“GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM ERENA!”

‘I dreamt about it again’ I clenched my fist and started looking for clothes to wear. It’s only 4 am and I need to get ready because training starts at 6 am and ends
at 11 am

I wore a black sweat pants with a Mickey Mouse t-shirt and running shoes

--

It didn’t go well I need to jog around for 50 times while the others are already going to eat lunch because I didn’t do a good job doing a 200 push ups and 700
crunches in 5 minutes we just finished doing a 200 sit ups and some ‘light’ morning exercises.

How am I going to do that? I’m a girl! Even in my taekwondo days yes I learned taekwondo when I was still a kid anyway we don’t do 200 push ups and 700 crunches in 5 minutes. I know that Shiro said that he will not go easy on me but that’s how do you explain this it’s unfair you know.

Right now I’m still running and running

’18 more to go!’ My abdominal muscles are aching, my feet are aching, and my head is aching, matter of fact MY WHOLE BODY IS ACHING and I’m hungry too

‘I feel sweaty, my chest binder is sweaty, and my wig is sweaty’

Maybe I can rest for a while? The coast is clear no sign of Shiro

I sighed in relief. I really want to rest

“Aren’t you a naughty trainee?” I heard someone asked I looked at my back and we were just inches apart. I was startled when I saw her but I didn’t manage to
move at my spot

‘Why is she so close?!’

“Uhh. M-Ms. Mae-eda I- I was” Why am I stuttering?! And what am I going to say again? She’s still closed and it’s creeping me out.

I cleared my throat because there’s lump forming on it.

She giggled and held up a bottle of water finally she moved

‘Phew personal space hello again’

“Here and please just call me Atsuko drop the Ms. Maeda I feel so old when someone calling me that”

“T-thank you Ms. I mean Atsuko” I don’t know what to say anymore. I managed to keep a straight face in front of her.

‘Ooh. Hello cold water~ I’m in heaven’ drinking cold water after those ‘light’ exercises is really good

“Good! And I will call you Minami you know you really have a girly name for a boy” She giggled again

I almost spit the water at her face when I saw Shiro approaching us.

“Good morning Ms. Maeda” and he is already here OMG what am I going to do?

“Good morning Shiro” I thought Atsuko doesn’t like being called Ms. Maeda?

“You can change now Takahashi. Good Job” He will not lecture me for not doing all of it?

“I’m going now Ms. Maeda” he bowed and left us

I think Shiro likes Atsuko well he is still a guy no matter what and Atsuko is really pretty

“You smell bad Minami” her voice woke me up from my trance

And I realized that she just said that I smell bad. I tried to smell myself and I really do smell bad

I looked at her flustered

“I’m going now thanks for the water Atsuko” I bowed at her and started walking. Good Minami you just embarrassed yourself

---   

After showering and changing. I go downstairs to eat with the guys. They’re not bad at all they’re really friendly. Shiro said that I can rest for 1 hour and after that he will teach me how to properly handle a gun.

It’s only 12:30. I’ll just take a nap

---

Handling a gun is easy. I feel like I’m James Bond for some reason.  Shiro excused himself he said that he will just do something.

I really want to do this. My hands are itching to do this.

“My name is Bond, James Bond” I imagined that I have so many enemies in front of me. I did the BANG BANG sound no one is around so it’s okay. I did some
fighting stance and point the gun at the objects around the room.

‘This is fun’

“You can run but you can’t hide” I did the BANG BANG sound again.

I was startled when someone tapped my shoulder that I accidentally pulled the trigger and pointed to its face. Thank goodness that there’s no magazine in it. It
was Shiro his eyes are wide I think he was shocked. I put the gun at my back.

He cleared his throat and sternly looked at me. I was embarrassed as hell. Wow earlier I embarrassed myself in front of Atsuko and now. I can be the queen of
embarrassment.

He teaches me how to handle a gun, how to put bullets at the magazine, some fighting stances, and lastly how to clean it. It was fun even though I embarrassed myself awhile ago.

---

ANOTHER P.O.V

“Is she doing well?” He asked

“Yes Sir she is” the guy at the another line said

“Good just go with the plan” a smirked is forming on his lips.

“Okay Sir”

And he hung up

---

Atsuko’s P.O.V

I was introduced to a guy named Takahashi Minami. Daddy never assigned someone to guard me. Yes there are guards following me when I go outside but
they’re not beside me and they’re like 5 of them. He never assigned someone to guard me alone. 3 years ago I was harassed by the guy who is guarding me and
I was traumatized because of that. The guy that Daddy introduced has a girly name. He is kind of short for a body guard and he has a feminine features. He
looked like a girl for some reason. When I saw him I feel nothing’s going to happen to me. Someone is telling me that he won’t do anything to me. I want to be friends with him.

I just finished my piano lessons and when I looked outside my window I saw Takahashi Minami he was jogging. An idea pop inside my head

I saw him stopped running and looked at his surroundings. I approached him.

“Aren’t you a naughty trainee?” I can see that he was startled

“Uhh. M-Ms. Mae-eda I- I was” He said stuttering

I giggled and held up a bottle of water to him and moved farther away from him.

“Here and please just call me Atsuko drop the Ms. Maeda I feel so old when someone calling me that” I don’t know why I said that but its okay I guess

“T-thank you Ms. I mean Atsuko” He drank his water. He looked like a kid who was drenched by the rain. He looks so sweaty.

“Good! And I will call you Minami you know you really have a girly name for a boy” I giggled again

I saw the changed of his facial expression

“Good morning Ms. Maeda” Shiro greeted me. I know that it was him. He walked beside me

“Good morning Shiro” I greeted him

“You can change now Takahashi. Good Job”

“I’m going now Ms. Maeda” he bowed and left us

‘He smells bad’

“You smell bad Minami” did I just that aloud?

His facial expression changed again. I regret saying it. I can see that he’s embarrassed.

I was about to say sorry and I’m just kidding but he spoke first.

“I’m going now thanks for the water Atsuko” He bowed at me and started walking away

I pouted at him and walked to the house.

---
Sorry for the late update I can't write because I have basketball training and swimming. I'm really sorry.
Thank you very much to your comments. It inspires me more to write.  :mon cry:
So the girl is revealed and it's Aacchan. There's another pairing that's going to pop out so just stay tuned.

Guessing time!  :on woohoo:

Who is this her?
What's her relation to Takamina?
Who is this man?

do your best to guess it  :)  :onioncheer:

bye bye!  :wigglypanda:  :on asmo:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 05:06:40 PM by Alexander »

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
Re: [AKB48] Garde du corps (Updated Chapter 3 4/20/11)
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2011, 02:02:45 PM »
‘No this can’t be happening I already stop being an L after I got rejected by HER’ I stared at my reflection after a few good minutes I got bored so I started making weird faces

... :huhuhthe who?...... :?, who reject takamina?! :grr:

....yehey!!!! new chapter!!!!! :shy2:..., thank you for the new chapter!!! :kneelbow:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2011, 03:36:26 PM »
‘No this can’t be happening I already stop being an L after I got rejected by HER’
That's what I call a nice opening line  :grin:
Though who could've rejected Takamina?  :(

It's Acchan!  :cow: I was really hoping it was her because TakAcchan in this kind of setting would be awesome. Acchan even told Takamina to call her Atsuko  :deco:

“My name is Bond, James Bond”
:lol:

But I don't think it would automatically make them the pair, there's still another possibility since 'Itano' was in the prologue. TakaTomo?
Could this man be Mr. Maeda himself?

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline TakahashiJ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2011, 05:34:42 PM »
Thanks for update ! ^_^
Weeeeeeeeeee. This fanfic look so cool.
I'm looking forward to it :) !

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2011, 11:46:36 PM »
Yeah it's Acchan!!!
You like playing guessing game don't you ? ^^
Euh my guess : Tomochin? xD

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2011, 10:10:58 AM »
wow.!! nice fanfic Alexander..... i love your fanfic.... filipino really have a great imaganation..

"No this can’t be happening I already stop being an L after I got rejected by HER’ I stared at my reflection after a few good minutes I got bored so I started making weird faces"

who reject takaboy?

“My name is Bond, James Bond” I imagined that I have so many enemies in front of me. I did the BANG BANG sound no one is around so it’s okay. I did some
fighting stance and point the gun at the objects around the room.

‘This is fun’

“You can run but you can’t hide” I did the BANG BANG sound again.

I was startled when someone tapped my shoulder that I accidentally pulled the trigger and pointed to its face. Thank goodness that there’s no magazine in it. It
was Shiro his eyes are wide I think he was shocked. I put the gun at my back.

hahahah... BAng Bang... .i LOVE u Takaboy (James bond)....
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 10:27:04 AM by khryz0421 »

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2011, 10:06:39 AM »
James Bond Takaboy is so funny and cool!!! :cow:

who rejected Takamina???
Tomochin??? since the author is Alexander-san....
maybe it's... Akimoto Sayaka!!! :nervous

thanks for the update! update soon!  :D

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2012, 03:18:52 PM »
i just found this fic and i really like it..
i hope alexander-san will comeback and finish this,
i never get tired reading atsumina fic!!!!
pls alexander-san!!!come back!!!!

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2012, 10:54:22 AM »
hi.. :)

please continue your fanfic :)...

thanks...

when will be your next update?...

i need reply...
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2012, 10:51:44 PM »
Her must be tomochin  :smhid maybe, pls update :)
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2013, 07:34:13 PM »
please tell me that theres more coming? It is tooo good to be discontinued!!!
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal Kay - Bet You Don`t Know