JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Francis M - Mga Kababayan

Author Topic: My Fanfic [Currently: More Than 8 Hours Chapter 10; Update on 3rd Oct]  (Read 8828 times)

Offline kinbari

Re: My Fanfic [Currently: More Than 8 Hours Chapter 5; Update on 21st Aug]
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2008, 03:26:42 AM »
@momosu_1: hee.. u looking for a new chapter? here it is.. lolx~! Gambatte Masu~!
@JFC: lolx! yepx its maki.. i don't know who to put in.. lolx!
@strawb3rrykream: you got it almost fully right.. lolx!
@amarghetta: It is going to be... or not? lolx!

Guyz, I used Maki's character from her lesbian movie. ehm.. i hope goto's fans don kill me.. lolx!!
Chapter [ 6 ]
Reina’s Point of View

“Ok, that’s settle. Meetings dismiss.”
Damm it. How am I going to face her to compete in this challenge!
I have got to think of a way to win this challenge.

The moment we walked out to the end of the corridor, She came in.
“Hi Everybody, Looks like we are going to compete with each other during the Beauty and Health Convention.” She’s really came, why does she have to make us stress, make us weak from her poison sentences.

I’m so glad that Takahashi-san replies her instead of me. She assuming that Takahashi-san is in charge, but she got shock that it’s going to be me in charge of this project, and started to show that she have to change her strategies of me.

She suddenly make a step forward, and whisper…
“Rei-chan, I heard all about it, about how you trying to keep… Who was she? Oh ya, Ka-me-i-san?”
The moment I heard Eri’s name, I immediately stare at her and angrily reply her… “Let me warn you, Don’t you even think about touching her, and stop calling me Rei-chan!”
“Oh really, We’ll see about it after we win the challenge.”
Where did she all these confidence about wining, it’s going to our team to win this challenge that was given to us.

I immediately storm into my office room, almost losing myself from all the anger that I had. I can’t lose control of myself right now, not this moment, I’m now the leader of the team for the Convention. I have to get hold of myself and start working on it.

But how! I not going to care anymore, I’m going to do it my way. Whatever good ideas that is able to just pop out from my mind, I will just work on it.
Breath Reina, Breath!

I immediately storm out of the room again, and call upon…
“Teruo! I want you to gather all the information you can, on all items and what are their price and how come we can deduct in order to attract our customers.”
“Takeshi! Go to the warehouse immediately and check out how many stocks we have, and also check their expiry dates. Check whether it’s enough for the convention.”
“I will be in the documentary room, anything find me there.”

Off I went without hearing any replies or so. I’m just hoping that we can win this challenge and able to let our team mates to have fun in Hawaii. It’s a good chance to gather and have fun.
Eri’s Point of View
Reina just stated that she’s going to the documentary room, now it’s a good chance for me to go find her there. And so we can talk what happen just now.

I was about to start hopping to find Reina, when someone call me.
“Kame!”
“Hai! Gaki-san, Nani?”
“Takahashi-san want to see you.”
“She want to see me?”
“Ya, I not sure why or what.”
I look back at the exit that I almost wanted to go out, almost wanted to go find Reina. But then, why Takahashi-san call me? She rarely call me to see her. Someone grabbing me, and I am trying to pull it away while thinking.
“ERI!!”
“HUH!!”
“Is there anyone near the exit……. AHHH!! Don’t tell me you can see …… “
“NO! I was thinking about things, I can’t see them. Oh my! Gaki-san!”
*phew* ”I’m glad. Go now, Ai-chan is waiting….”
“Ai-chan??”
“ai ai ai ai ai ai, I CHANCE!!”
“Huh??”
“Go now! Takahashi-san is waiting for you.”

She start pushing me to Takahashi-san’s door. I knock on the door, after hearing “Come in.” I open the door, greet her and took a sit in front of her.
“You were finding me?”
“Yes. There’s something I need to warn you about.”

Warn me about? About what? Is there some things that I don’t know? Or is it some things that I am not suppose to know?
“It’s about Goto-san.”
“You mean the 1st manager of Health department?”
“Ya. She’s a player of this company.”
“Good team player?”
“Er.. No, She play people’s feelings. She is capable of doing anything just to get what she wants. She never loses.”
“Oh.. Wow.. So you are telling me to ……”
“Yes, warning you to be careful of her.”
Since Takahashi-san know so much, should I ask her whether Reina is related to Goto-san?
“Ehm, Is Tanaka-san related to Goto-san?”
“About that, maybe you should ask Tanaka-san yourself. It’s more of her personal stuff.”
“… Ok… Ehm… Didn’t mean to be rude, Can I leave now?”
“Oh, ya sure.”

As I’m about to leave the room, she suddenly call me, “Ano Kamei-san, Please help Tanaka-san as much as possible.”
“Hai, Gambatte masu” *grins*
I went off to find Reina in the documentary room. Documentary room is where all the history of the company, documents that were finished projects is kept in there. I think Reina is there to find some information about last few years of the Beauty and Health Convention.

Reaching the documentary room, I found the door was left ajar. I open the door to fix myself in. There’s so many long and high shelves lined up in rows, covering up the spaces of the room, almost look like a library to me.

I walk along the side of the room, to find every row to look for Reina. After the 4th row, I start to take a peek at the 5th one, cause some how it feels like a hide and seek game. Then I saw a back of a person, I immediately recognize its Reina’s.

I tip toe towards her, and I jump on her. “Boo!”
She didn’t react to me, instead I heard stiffing sound. I immediately turn her around and ask, “What’s wrong?”
She just stand there, holding onto a opened file stating Beauty and Health Convention 2006.

I’m trying to take the file that she’s holding, away from her. But something is stopping me from pulling, because she is holding on to it real tight. She is some what feeling sad, but at the same time feeling angry. I’m confused by her feelings, but this is not the time to ask her questions. Documentary room, is this the place where she always hide herself away from the outside world?

With my final pull, I manage to get the file and place at the shelf. As I turns back to face her, she had already dropped to the floor, hugging her knees and cry. After working along with her for 2 months, this is the first time I see the weak Reina. I kneel down to reach her and softly call her, “Reina”.

She doesn’t react to me, but continue crying.
“Do you want to get some fresh air?”
And again she doesn’t answer me, so I decide to make the decision by myself.
“Come. Let’s go get some fresh air.”
I grab her hands giving her a comfort squeeze and pull her up, tagging her to my arms and out we go, leaving the cold misery Documentary room.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 03:38:36 AM by kinbari »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: My Fanfic [Currently: More Than 8 Hours Chapter 6; Update on 23rd Aug]
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2008, 03:44:20 AM »
Oshit, Gocchin the playa, huh? We're going this route......I can predict some not too happy results. I kinda don't get the conversation between Gaki and Kame. Awww, Reina's kinda losing over this, isn't she? :(

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2008, 03:44:40 AM »
Guyz, I used Maki's character from her lesbian movie. ehm.. i hope goto's fans don kill me.. lolx!!
So here, Maki's a schemer and plotter who will use people so that she gets what she wants? If so, then I'm guessing there's probably some bad blood and probably feelings of betrayal from Reina. :O

“Rei-chan, I heard all about it, about how you trying to keep… Who was she? Oh ya, Ka-me-i-san?”
The moment I heard Eri’s name, I immediately stare at her and angrily reply her… “Let me warn you, Don’t you even think about touching her, and stop calling me Rei-chan!”
“Oh really, We’ll see about it after we win the challenge.”
Yep, definitely sounds like there's no love lost for Maki from Reina.

Finding out that Maki knows about Eri and about how Reina fought to keep her...that's worrisome.

I was about to start hopping to find Reina, when someone call me.
“Kame!”
“Hai! Gaki-san, Nani?”
“Takahashi-san want to see you.”
“She want to see me?”
“Ya, I not sure why or what.”
I look back at the exit that I almost wanted to go out, almost wanted to go find Reina. But then, why Takahashi-san call me? She rarely call me to see her. Someone grabbing me, and I am trying to pull it away while thinking.
“ERI!!”
“HUH!!”
“Is there anyone near the exit……. AHHH!! Don’t tell me you can see …… “
“NO! I was thinking about things, I can’t see them. Oh my! Gaki-san!”
*phew* ”I’m glad. Go now, Ai-chan is waiting….”
“Ai-chan??”
“ai ai ai ai ai ai, I CHANCE!!”
“Huh??”
“Go now! Takahashi-san is waiting for you.”
That was...random.
:mon huh2:

There’s something I need to warn you about.”

Warn me about? About what? Is there some things that I don’t know? Or is it some things that I am not suppose to know?
“It’s about Goto-san.”
“You mean the 1st manager of Health department?”
“Ya. She’s a player of this company.”
“Good team player?”
“Er.. No, She play people’s feelings. She is capable of doing anything just to get what she wants. She never loses.”
Ah HAH! I knew it! She manipulates people so that she gets her way! :angry:

It's an underhanded way to win, but still...it's effective, and often successful.

“Ehm, Is Tanaka-san related to Goto-san?”
“About that, maybe you should ask Tanaka-san yourself. It’s more of her personal stuff.”
“… Ok… Ehm… Didn’t mean to be rude, Can I leave now?”
“Oh, ya sure.”

As I’m about to leave the room, she suddenly call me, “Ano Kamei-san, Please help Tanaka-san as much as possible.”
Let me guess...Maki got involved in a relationship with Reina. Reina had genuine feelings for her, but Maki was just using Reina, and eventually the relationship ended and Reina found out that Maki never really cared about her.

It's nice that Aichan's concerned about Reina this way...even though it might just be because Reina's in charge of their entry this year and Aichan doesn't want their department to lose. :akachin:

Then I saw a back of a person, I immediately recognize its Reina’s.

she had already dropped to the floor, hugging her knees and cry. After working along with her for 2 months, this is the first time I see the weak Reina.

I grab her hands giving her a comfort squeeze and pull her up, tagging her to my arms and out we go, leaving the Documentary room.
:o :cry:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2008, 08:07:34 AM »
No, mo, I don't mind. That's hot! XD
Paris Hilton much?
Anyway, let's hope she doesn't go asphyxiating girls this time.

Offline momosu_1

• TanaKamei ^_^ TakaGaki
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2008, 09:57:08 AM »
As I turns back to face her, she had already dropped to the floor, hugging her knees and cry. After working along with her for 2 months, this is the first time I see the weak Reina. I kneel down to reach her and softly call her, “Reina”.
:cry: REINA!!!!  :cry:
Ganbare Reina!!!

She doesn’t react to me, but continue crying.
“Do you want to get some fresh air?”
And again she doesn’t answer me, so I decide to make the decision by myself.
I grab her hands giving her a comfort squeeze and pull her up, tagging her to my arms and out we go, leaving the cold misery Documentary room.
kya~aaaaa TanaKamei   :heart:

oh my...awesome chapter
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 11:19:57 AM by momosu_1 »
"A Turtle Just For KAMEI"

TanaKamei ^_^ TakaGaki
Morning Musume ikimasshoi!!

Offline kinbari

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2008, 04:00:42 AM »
Thx everyone for reading.. =) here's chapter 7.. =) I think its the longest i have done. the purple colours parts are reina's point of view. the one in black, its mine point of view.. i hope i dont confuse everyone.. =)

at the end part, i already done the continue part.. lolx!! will be in chap 8.. =p.. lolx!
Chapter [ 7 ]
Reina’s Point of View
Once reached the documentary room, I immediately find the section whereby the previous years of Beauty and Health convention records are kept. It’s really easy to find them, as I worked here for more than 2years.

After a turn from 4th row, I finally found what I wanted. I immediately flip through the pages to study it. Until I turn to the year 2006, my mind some how flash back to those days.

Flashback (Narrator’s POV)

Reina just join the company about 1month plus….
*Beep Beep* Reina just receive a message from Maki.
‘Can I meet you at the park near your house? I have something to tell you.’
‘Ok.’ Reina replies.

At the park…
“Hi, you said you have something to tell me?”
“Ya.”
They sit at the bench,
“Actually it’s minor.”
“Just said it, nothing to worry about.”
“Ok”
“I like you.” Maki confessed.
“Ha, I’m likeable by everyone.” *grins*
“No, I mean I like you in the another way.”

Reina remind silent.
“I liked you ever since you stepped in to our company. I know it’s not normal, but love has no limits.”
Soon enough, Reina accept Maki’s love confession.

Flashback Ends

I shouldn’t have accepted you. Because I’m new to the company, I didn’t know that you were a player. You took advantage of it.

During the beginning year of 2006…
“Hey, Maki! Where are we going to eat lunch?”
“hmm, let’s go eat your favorite yakiniku!”
“Great!”

In the restaurant, lots of sizzling sound can be heard from the grilling of the beef.
“Say Ah~~”
Reina open her mouth so that Maki can feed her with the yakiniku that she is holding. They smile happily at each other, feeding each other with their own chopsticks.

Flashback Ends

I should have fed you with poison. You……

Around the mid year of 2006…
“Have you seen Goto-san?”
“No.”
Reina looked almost everywhere in the office, but can’t find Maki anywhere.

“Hey Hanako, I heard that there is a new staff in the Beauty department. Is it true?”
“Ya. Today is her first day of work.”
Reina was around the corner when she heard this conversation. She decides to go check it out; maybe she can find Maki there.

In the Beauty department…
“So, your name is Takahashi Ai.”
“Yes.”
Maki step forward to whisper to Takahashi, “Want to go on a date with me?”
Takahashi got stun at how Maki whisper to her, how Maki feels her fingers.

“Ahem!” Everyone include Maki and Takahashi look over to see where the voice comes from. Maki shocked that it was from Reina’s, she step back and look at her. Reina had just happened to see at how Maki touch her fingers and saw how Maki’s body language has acted in front of the new girl, but she pretends not looking at their way.

“Has anyone seen Goto-san!?” She shouted loud enough for Maki to hear.
“I’m here.”
Upon hearing that, Reina marched off to the lift. Maki catch up to her.
“You were looking for me?”
“Yes, but now no.”
“Huh?”

*ting*
The lift just arrives, instead of going up to Health department, Reina press down.
“You were flirting with her right?”
“No, What’s make you think that way?”
“I’m not blind you know!”

*ting, 1st floor*
Upon reaching 1st floor, Reina marched out from the lift. Maki trying to keep up the walking pace with her.
“What is wrong with you!” Maki shouted to her once they are outside of the office building.
“First you flirt with her, and then you bluff me. I should be the one asking you What is wrong with you!”
“I’m not flirting with her!” Maki continue to bluff her.
“Then proof it to me!”
There was a moment of silent, Reina know that she can’t find any evidence to proof that she is not flirting with the new girl.

As Reina is about to walk off, Maki hug her from behind. “Don’t go, forgive me.”
Reina kept quiet, letting Maki stop her from walking away.
“I won’t do it anymore. You know I love you more than anyone else. People always say, ‘Diamonds are girls’ best friend.’ But to me, you are more than just a diamond.”

Maki has no choice but to say sorry, cause it’s impossible to be dump by her partner, as she is a player herself.

Flashback Ends

You are such a liar. I’m so stupid to fall for your sweet words. You don’t even deserve to be loved by someone.

Reina’s eyes start to get all watery….

Reina told Maki that she will be working late tonight. But in actual fact, she went home to bake a birthday cake for Maki.

She created a flat cake; it’s more like a pizza cake. She borrowed her brother’s pizza delivery uniform and the cap. It’s all well-planned, even asked her brother to help her take an empty pizza box to place her “pizza” cake.

By 9pm, she reach Maki’s apartment. Before pressing the bell, she checks herself by the reflection from the lift. Checking herself whether her cap is nicely place on her bun-hair, covering half of her face.

*Ding Dong*
She can feel all nervous, heart beating, hoping all goes fine. It’s been minutes, she start to think maybe Maki not at home. But she already checked with Maki that she is home. She presses the bell again

*Ding Dong*
“Coming!”
When Reina heard that, she immediately lowers her head waiting for the door to open.
Maki opens the door, “Yes?”
“Your pizza.” Reina said in a low voice and thinking why is she covering herself with a blanket.
“Ehm.. I didn’t order pizza.”
“Oh, ehm… Ehm… It’s free, it’s on the house. You do ordered pizza last time?”
“I think so?”
“You are one of our lucky winners to win a free pizza.” Reina thinking this plan is so so going to work, because Maki is felling in.

Somehow, Maki had some difficulty to take the “pizza”, because of the blanket. So she let the impostor pizza “boy” in.
“Who is it!” a lady voice can be heard.
“It’s just free pizza.” Maki replied while turning to see the lady and got shocked.
Flashback Ends

“Boo”
I recognize the ‘Boo’, but I can’t react to her. Because of all these bad memories are still floating in my mind.

“What’s wrong?”
You are such a player, how many ladies do you want to cheat. Haven’t you played enough already?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 04:03:17 AM by kinbari »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: My Fanfic [Currently: More Than 8 Hours Chapter 7; Update on 30th Aug]
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2008, 06:14:47 AM »
*1st FLASHBACK*
So this is how it began, eh?

Hmmmm...first question that comes to my mind is, at the beginning, when this all started, was Maki telling the truth about having feelings for Reina, or was she always just playing her?

*2nd FLASHBACK*
Well, I guess that answers that question. :o

*3rd FLASHBACK*
Oh, shit.   :bleed eyes:

Oh man, this means that the newest employee Eri (and perhaps also Risa) are likely to be on Maki's radar, and Reina obviously knows just what she's capable of.

Oddly enough, I find myself wondering how Aichan took to finding out about Maki.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 06:17:51 AM by JFC »

Offline kinbari

Re: My Fanfic [Currently: More Than 8 Hours Chapter 7; Update on 30th Aug]
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2008, 06:32:54 AM »
Thx for reading everyone.. i know its been long since my last update.. lolx.. This chapter is going to be short.. Sorry.. Hope you guys like it.

Peace
Chapter [ 8 ]
Reina’s Point of View
My memories… Those bad memories…

Reina look up and saw a naked lady stand by the corridor of the house. She drops her “pizza” cake and got the covers to flip open. She got shock to see a naked lady to be in Maki’s house, she not sure what to think. Her girlfriend is enjoying her fun night with another girl, she is cheating on her. Cheating behind her very own back.

“Wow, it’s a cake! That’s not pizza!” the lady kneels down, dips her finger in and licks the cream from her finger.
Reina don’t want to stay there any longer, her eyes is getting all watery ready to tears out anytime.
“Are you crying?” the lady looks up, seeing Reina’s watery eyes.

Reina immediately reply No and run towards the door.
Maki realize something is not right when she heard the word ‘No’. Before Reina would run out, she grabs her wrist and pull.
Reina turn and face the girl who cheats on her.
Maki realize that it’s Reina, the owner of the voice ‘No’, the thin skinny wrist she’s holding, those watery shining eyes.

Reina lip-reading to her, “We are totally finish.”
Maki hold on to her wrist as tight as possible, signaling her that she really doesn’t want to lose her.
Reina pull her hands as hard as possible, hoping to free herself from Maki’s grip, it’s like trying to free herself from a locked cage.

“WE ARE TOTALLY FINISH! LET GO!”
Reina finally got her hands back, after Maki got shocked at the shouting she got from Reina.
Flashback Ends

Hugging myself, trying to cover the pain I’m suffering from, trying to lock it away from the world, trying to throw the key into the Nile and never wanting to open it out again.

By the time I got back to reality, I was in the lift with Eri holding on to the weak me, the weak Reina that had been teaching her for the pass 2 months.
Eri’s Point of View
*ting*
As we got out of the lift, Reina stop at her tracks. Her tears had stopped flowing from her eyes, with her face got covered by her hair. I turned to face her and tilt her head up making her to look at me. She look at me with her still watery eyes, I brush off a few strand of her hair that were still sticking on her face, using my hands nicely and neatly combing her hair down and I ask her.

“Do you still want to get some fresh air?”
She shakes her head and replies, “No, Do you have a tissue?”

I took out my tissue and give her, “Here.”
She turns and hide herself from me, while she wiping her sad tears.

“Ok, Let’s go back.”
She smiles back to me, and got back into the lift. Thinking whether is she really fine or not. She can’t hide forever. 
“Are you coming in? Don’t stand there trying to slack off without me in the office!”
“Coming!”

“Later on, I want you to help me find the best promoters that can provide their best service to serve our customers well during the Convention.”
“Ok.” *nods*
“Susaki-san from Shibuya Outlet is good. She is one of the best promoters; she got the top ranking sales in our products in the past few months.”
“Ok, I will get her to help.”

*ting*
She steps out off the lift as I follow her, but she suddenly stops which makes me nearly bang into her.
“Thanks”
“hmm?”
“Thanks for being there.”
*grins* “It’s just nothing, What are friends for..”

She smiles back to me. And I added: “You can always and forever count on me.” *grins*

She turns and hugs me; I got shock at the bear hug I got from her.
I smile, hug her back tightly and pat her at her back.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: My Fanfic [Currently: More Than 8 Hours Chapter 8; Update on 20th Sept]
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2008, 06:56:49 AM »
*FLASHBACK*
Maki was surprised? At what, exactly? Was she surprised that she got caught or that Reina broke up with her?  If Maki wasn't using Reina for fun, she's got pretty obvious commitment issues.

*ERI-REINA TALK*
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...:oops:

Offline kinbari

Re: My Fanfic [Currently: More Than 8 Hours Chapter 8; Update on 20th Sept]
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2008, 12:38:12 AM »
@JFC: surprise at the pizza "boy" is reina, and was caught red-handed..
I remember someone was saying how come ai-chan knows about Goto's being a player, when ai-chan gives warnings to eri? Because she joined 6mths after Reina joined in. And in the office, sure got gossip and gossip, esp during lunch breaks.. =)

Anyway, New chapter.. I manage to dig some time to do this new chapter when i was working, please pardon my this boring chapter.. Cause i think some of you might think its boring.. hee.. =D
Chapter [ 9 ]
Eri’s Point of View
A week has pass, and I still haven’t ask Reina about why she was crying in the documentary room. She’s been busy organizing her plans for the convention. Tomorrow is the day. And she had come up a new packing design for our sliming series, and I can’t believe that she can draw that well. Everyone was impressed by her drawings. She drew a few girls to represent each favour for our sliming series. She drew it out and wanting to attract all ages, from teenagers to working women, from working women to mothers. Because of the cute drawings she drew and added, we are confidence that the sales of our products will hit and the confidence of going to Hawaii is getting higher and higher.

She’s been making herself busy, making herself tired, wanting our department to enjoy the good times after the convention. Because of her hard working attitude, it set a good impression to the staffs to work along with her, to co-operate with her and not wanting to make any single mistakes for her to clear or to put it into a burden for her. Even Takahashi-san is proud that she didn't give the wrong person to In-Charge the whole Convention.

“Kamei-san! Stop day dreaming!”
“Sorry!” *pout*
Reina has been doing this all the time, suddenly shouting at me, scaring the shit out of me.
But then it’s really my fault for day dreaming while we are having an important meeting here, discussing what are we going to do for tomorrow’s convention.

“Ok! You are dismiss. Go home rest early for tomorrow, and Don’t be late.”
“Yes!”
Everyone got out and ready to pack up and go home. While I help Reina pack her wires that was set up before the meeting.

“Sorry for shouting at you just now. But would you please stop day-dreaming when I’m conducting a meeting?”
“Hee.. Sorry.”
“Come on, let’s fetch you home.”
“Yes! Home!”

*Growl* I’m so hungry now, wondering what is mama going to cook for dinner.
“Eri”
!!! Don’t tell me she heard my stomach growling !!!
“mmm?”
“Tomorrow during the convention.…”
“Yes Yes, I know I won’t be standing there day-dreaming.”

“Hahaha!” She laughs as she turns her steering wheel.
“What are you laughing at...”
“Its not about that. But quite true, So you better don’t day-dreaming.”
“hmmph!! Then what do you want to tell me about?”
“Tomorrow during the convention, Stick with me ALL the time. And I mean ALL.”
She speaks as she pulls the breaks and stop in front of my house.

“Ok, I will stick with you like superglue ALL the time.”
“I’m serious here!”
“I am serious too!”

“Ok. Tomorrow here at the same time.”
“Ok. See you tomorrow and Sleep well.”
“Ok. You too.”

I stood by the corridor and watch Reina’s car drive off to her house. Sometimes I wish I can take care of her since she’s been living by herself. What if something happens to her, and yet nobody knows, until the news report of a decay body in her house.
*Shakes heads* “Kamei Eri! What are you thinking!!”
“Eri!! Why are you standing there talking to yourself?”
“AH! MAMA!! You trying to scare who~~!”
“You were talking to yourself!”
“I’m not!” *pout and walks in the house*
Reina’s Point of View
“Come on, let’s fetch you home.”
“Yes! Home!”
*shakes heads* You only know what’s home and day-dreaming. Tsk tsk tsk.

So I guess tomorrow is the day, the convention day. Tomorrow will be the day she loses, and it will be her first time she loses in a competition that she had fully confidence with. I still haven’t warned Eri about Goto, should I tell her? Or should I just let it be? Maybe I should, a tiny warning will just do it.

“Eri”
“mmm?”
!!! Day-dreaming?

“Hahaha!” It’s true that she might be day-dreaming! *turns steering wheel to the right*
“What are you laughing at...” Of course at your thoughts!!!
“Its not about that. But quite true, So you better don’t day-dreaming.” *Continue laughing*
“hmmph!! Then what do you want to tell me about?”
“Tomorrow during the convention, Stick with me ALL the time. And I mean ALL.” That should do it, preventing Goto from getting near her. *Pull breaks*

“Ok, I will stick with you like superglue ALL the time.” Superglue?
“I’m serious here!”
“I am serious too!” I hope you really are serious.

“Ok. Tomorrow here at the same time.”
“Ok. See you tomorrow and Sleep well.”
“Ok. You too.” I hope you don’t overslept, Miss Turtle. *drive off*

Not long after, I check the rear mirror to check whether she has gone in. Instead of turning in, she was standing there shaking her head. What is she shaking for….? She should be call Crazy Turtle. *grins*

*turns to another alley and turn into carpark.”
Suddenly! *Breaks!*
“What the!”
*Opens door, went in front of the car.*
“What are you doing here, Little Kitty”
“meow~”

Is this cat trying to kill herself? I squat down and check on her, she looks fine. That was lucky. I carry her and place her on the grass. “Bye Bye.”

I got into the car, as I’m about to close the door, the cat shocked me again. I nearly bang her head with the car door.
“What are you trying to do!”
“meow~” And all I got from you is meow~
 “Do you want me as your owner?”
“meow~” Fine~!
I carry her up and place her on my lap. I continue to drive my car and park it.

*Close Door*
I place the cat down and off to find a bowl and pour some milk in it. She was all ready and waiting for me to place the bowl of milk down.
“You are hungry aren’t you?”

Watching her drinking her milk, lightens my mood.…

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: My Fanfic [Currently: More Than 8 Hours Chapter 9; Update on 30th Sept]
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2008, 04:58:10 AM »
“Tomorrow during the convention, Stick with me ALL the time. And I mean ALL.”
She speaks as she pulls the breaks and stop in front of my house.
I can see the reasoning behind this. There is, after all, still a competition between the 2 departments. If Maki's going to attempt anything to distract Reina's group (or Reina in particular), it'll likely be tomorrow during the convention itself.

I stood by the corridor and watch Reina’s car drive off to her house. Sometimes I wish I can take care of her since she’s been living by herself. What if something happens to her, and yet nobody knows, until the news report of a decay body in her house.
*Shakes heads* “Kamei Eri! What are you thinking!!”
Well, I know what I think she's thinking.
:shy1:

REINA GOT A KITTY!
:wriggly:

Offline tay

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2008, 12:53:12 AM »
Hey, I am new here but I have read your fanfic and loved it.  :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

will be that Reina this if worrying about what Goto can make with Eri to reach it and only to gain the competition???  :dunno:
or she is worried for the fact of Goto to reach its weak point Eri since Reina is if getting fallen for Eri.???

I do not know if my questions had made sense  :err:

keep writing 
s2 TanaKame s2 / s2 TakaGaki s2

Credits for sig  anuskyna

Offline momosu_1

• TanaKamei ^_^ TakaGaki
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2008, 11:28:15 AM »
*Growl* I’m so hungry now, wondering what is mama going to cook for dinner.*
“Eri”
Don’t tell me she heard my stomach growling !!!
“mmm?”

“Hahaha!” She laughs as she turns her steering wheel.
“What are you laughing at...”
“Its not about that. But quite true, So you better don’t day-dreaming.”

owh...Eri  :roll:

keep writing,Kinbari!!

TanaKamei ^_^ TakaGaki

Offline kinbari

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2008, 12:58:07 AM »
@JFC: hey friend, you are always the first one to comment after i post a new chapter.. =) thx for supporting me all the time.. and miki is really awesome.. =)
@tay: hey, are you tay-sama in H!O?? lolx.. anyway, i kind of don understand your questions.. but i think what you predicted was not going to happen.. i am pretty new to fanfic, if like kidnap of things like that, i think it will be hard for me, maybe for the next fanfic.. as i think its too childish to add this to office environment.. too drama.. lolx..
@momosu_1: ehm.. i updated? lolx!! don make me get into your hypo....(lazy to find dictionary, lolx!)

Here's Chapter 10

Chapter [ 10 ]
“Good Morning Ladies and Gentleman, Welcome to the Beauty and Health Convention.”

Reina’s Point of View
Stupid Emcee, Does he have to shout towards his microphone.
“Ok, Everyone listen up. We’ll also help to promote our products even if we already have our promoters here.”
“Ok!”
“And we’ll not be affect by how well the Health Team is doing. We’ll just carry on as planned, ‘Promote all we can.’”
“Ok!”
“Yosh~! Go carry on where you stopped.”
*grins*

I turn and see Eri beside me; she’s been a good girl clinging on to me ever since we reached here. She is really like superglue, sticking on to me the whole time.

Then something catches my eye, Goto is walking towards us.
“Hi.”
“Hi.” Eri! Why are you replying her…

“Aren’t you suppose to be standing by your team and watch everything is fine?” And get off from here.. *stare at Goto*
“They should be doing fine without me. Anyway, Best of luck to you.” *Grins and pull out her hand wanting to shake Reina’s hand.*

I just stand and stare at her, not wanting to shake those hands of hers. But I felt a light squeeze from Eri’s hand; she is like signaling me that I should shake her hand as manners, as a way of having a fair and square match. As I wanted to reach Goto’s hand to give at least a light shake, she pulled back. This time I stare hardly at her. And she say, “Oh.. Sorry I forgot to clean my hands, I sneezed just now with my hands covering. I better go to the Washroom now.” And off she goes.

What the hell does she wants! Is she trying to make me a fool out of myself!
“Reina.”
She is so going to get it from me, I will win this match. I will show her what our department can do without our 1st Manager help.
“Reina~”
“Yes?”
“Just don’t care about it, We’ll win this match. We’ll go to Hawaii together. Everyone will work hard together in order to strive for the award. Right everyone?”
“YES!”

Everyone answer it, everyone heard it.. I’m touched, touched by the team spirit, touched that everyone is going to be doing their part for the trip. I’m happy, glad and believe that they are not going to let me down.

“Reina, are you crying?”
!!! “No! I’m not!” *rub eyes* When did I start to tear. “Everyone! Get back to work!”
“Yes, Madam!”
!!!

“Reina, what can I do? Are you going to make me stick to you the whole time?”
“Yes.”
Her eyes went big.
“hahaha. I was just kidding with you. You just have to note down how many we have sold out.”
“That’s it?”
“Yepx. You stand here and count, after all they are going to make payment here.” Yes, stand here, as far as possible from the Health Team.
Eri's Point of View
Lucky everyone is there to cheer for Reina when she is distracted. The Team spirit is there, everyone is working hard to strive for the award.

“Reina, are you crying?”
“No! I’m not!” Yes, you are crying! Admit it! You are touched by everyone.
“Everyone! Get back to work!”
“Yes, Madam!” *grins*

“Reina, what can I do? Are you going to make me stick to you the whole time?”
“Yes.”
Huh!!! I’ll be so bore~
“hahaha. I was just kidding with you. You just have to note down how many we have sold out.”
“That’s it?”
“Yepx. You stand here and count, after all they are going to make payment here.” Oh man, it’s still boring standing here.

“Madam, that will be $55.90.” The Cashier announces the total amount.
She only bought one! Hmmm! Must Push Sales!!
“Madam, Do you wish to buy the two more of that?”
She looks at me, just say YES!
“You see Madam. If you buy three that will be $135, this way you save $32.70. And at the same time, you are actually buying 18 sachets for free! Two weeks supply for free, since is one sachet per day.”
“hmmm.. You are right. I will get two more.”
*GRINS* “Ok! I’ll get for you!”

I run off and get two more from Teruo.
“Teruo! Two more!”
“What what what.” Don’t ‘What’ me!
“argh~! MOVE!”

I took two more and runs off back to the cashier, “There you go.”
“Thanks”
*grins* “No problem.”

“Eri.”
“hmmm..” *sweats*
“Did you miss count any?” *sweats even more*
“Did I MISS count!!?”
“No.”
!!! “Then why did you ask!”
Reina laughs at me and went on, “Because I just wanted to trick you, since you went away just now.”
!!! *Beats her* “You!”
“Hey Hey.. Haha.. Ok Ok.. Stop it Stop it.. You GOT to count!”

I heard a price was being said out in the background when I was beating Reina. I immediately ask the cashier, “How many did you sold off just now?!?!”
“4”
“Ok. 4” *click x4* “phew~”

*turn and stare at Reina*
“YOU are so going to get it from me!”
“Heehee.. ah! Count Count!”
“Huh!” *turns back to cashier*
“Not yet..” The cashier reply me and I check and see there’s no customer around.
“I tricked you again!” She laughs at me again.

I was about to run and catch her, but the cashier stop me, “Hey! Customer!”
“ok!” I stare at Reina and she lip-read to me, “Stay There.”
*pout*

Offline momosu_1

• TanaKamei ^_^ TakaGaki
Re: My Fanfic [Currently: More Than 8 Hours Chapter 10; Update on 3rd Oct]
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2008, 02:02:59 AM »
*Grins and pull out her hand wanting to shake Reina’s hand.*

I just stand and stare at her, not wanting to shake those hands of hers. But I felt a light squeeze from Eri’s hand; she is like signaling me that I should shake her hand as manners, as a way of having a fair and square match. As I wanted to reach Goto’s hand to give at least a light shake, she pulled back. This time I stare hardly at her. And she say, “Oh.. Sorry I forgot to clean my hands, I sneezed just now with my hands covering. I better go to the Washroom now.” And off she goes

Maki!!!!!!!!!

"Eri.”
“hmmm..” *sweats*
“Did you miss count any?” *sweats even more*
“Did I MISS count!!?”
“No.”
 “Then why did you ask!”
Reina laughs at me and went on, “Because I just wanted to trick you, since you went away just now.”
*Beats her* “You!”
“Hey Hey.. Haha.. Ok Ok.. Stop it Stop it.. You GOT to count!”

awwwww...cute TanaKame's moment

*turn and stare at Reina*
“YOU are so going to get it from me!”
“Heehee.. ah! Count Count!”
“Huh!” *turns back to cashier*
“Not yet..” The cashier reply me and I check and see there’s no customer around.
“I tricked you again!” She laughs at me again.

LOL Reina tricked Eri......again!!! :rofl:

honestly,haha...i love this chapter

u wrote it well,Kinbari..heheh

keep writing~keep writing~
*hypo u again..heheh :twisted:*

TanaKamei ^_^ TakaGaki

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: My Fanfic [Currently: More Than 8 Hours Chapter 10; Update on 3rd Oct]
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2008, 04:40:30 AM »
“Good Morning Ladies and Gentleman, Welcome to the Beauty and Health Convention.”

Reina’s Point of View
Stupid Emcee, Does he have to shout towards his microphone.
She must be standing close to one of the audio speakers. :lol:

I turn and see Eri beside me; she’s been a good girl clinging on to me ever since we reached here. She is really like superglue, sticking on to me the whole time.
:hee:

“Aren’t you suppose to be standing by your team and watch everything is fine?” And get off from here.. *stare at Goto*
“They should be doing fine without me. Anyway, Best of luck to you.” *Grins and pull out her hand wanting to shake Reina’s hand.*

I just stand and stare at her, not wanting to shake those hands of hers. But I felt a light squeeze from Eri’s hand; she is like signaling me that I should shake her hand as manners, as a way of having a fair and square match. As I wanted to reach Goto’s hand to give at least a light shake, she pulled back. This time I stare hardly at her. And she say, “Oh.. Sorry I forgot to clean my hands, I sneezed just now with my hands covering. I better go to the Washroom now.” And off she goes.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...it's on now. 
 :mon zoom:

“Just don’t care about it, We’ll win this match. We’ll go to Hawaii together. Everyone will work hard together in order to strive for the award. Right everyone?”
“YES!”

Everyone answer it, everyone heard it.. I’m touched, touched by the team spirit, touched that everyone is going to be doing their part for the trip. I’m happy, glad and believe that they are not going to let me down.

“Reina, are you crying?”
!!! “No! I’m not!” *rub eyes*
Awwwww...how touching. :P

Eri's Point of View
Lucky everyone is there to cheer for Reina when she is distracted. The Team spirit is there, everyone is working hard to strive for the award.

“Reina, are you crying?”
“No! I’m not!” Yes, you are crying! Admit it! You are touched by everyone.
“Everyone! Get back to work!”
“Yes, Madam!” *grins*
Eri and other team members = ;D

“Madam, that will be $55.90.” The Cashier announces the total amount.
She only bought one! Hmmm! Must Push Sales!!
“Madam, Do you wish to buy the two more of that?”
She looks at me, just say YES!
“You see Madam. If you buy three that will be $135, this way you save $32.70. And at the same time, you are actually buying 18 sachets for free! Two weeks supply for free, since is one sachet per day.”
“hmmm.. You are right. I will get two more.”
*GRINS* “Ok! I’ll get for you!”
Nicely done! :rockon:

*TANAKAME FUN*
Oh Reina.  :cow:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Francis M - Mga Kababayan