JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fra-foa - Chiisana Hikari

Author Topic: (Group) Sunny Hill (써니힐)  (Read 24779 times)

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
Re: (Group) Sunny Hill (써니힐)
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2012, 12:39:11 PM »
Fun fact: The reason why the members of Sunny Hill and Brown Eyed Girls appear to be so close is that Sunny Hill used to be managed by Nega Network, which is the company BEG is with.

A couple of new pics from Kota's Twitter:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2012, 07:35:09 AM »

best song for makeup yee sunny hill daebakk!!!!!  ten TOP amazing

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2012, 04:37:54 AM »
Sunny Hill is dropping a new single on April 20th!! :panic: :rockon:

Here's the teaser:

The LOEN Entertainment Twitter calls it the 'Princess and Prince Charming' teaser, whereas Allkpop says it's the teaser for the track 'Is the White Horse Coming?', so hmmm... I don't know. I'd usually go with the artist's label company, but LOEN Ent has been wrong before :lol: The fuckyeahsunnyhill tumblr also mentions 'Is the White Horse Coming?'

In any case, we'll just have to wait and see.

EDIT: Here's the Inkigayo comeback teaser:

I'm liking the sound, but you know how teasers can be. Also, I'm leaning towards 'Is the White Horse Coming?' because I'm seeing it all over the place now.

Apparently there are rumours that Sunny Hill have added a fifth female member, but no word on it from LOEN yet, so I'll just assume it's nothing more than a rumour for now.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2012, 07:23:53 PM »

MV is out! Pretty wacky concept. I kinda dig the song and the way it's all over place yet still works. Some of the instruments are real nice, especially the horn section and the guitars. The autotune is, well... tolerable. :P

Also, shuffling is everywhere now... :lol:

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2012, 07:53:47 PM »
Dat Kota.

Pretty interesting MV I like it, song will have to grow on me but it's catchy.

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 01:44:06 AM »
Random Kota boobs :P I wonder how long it'll take for those to get gifed? :grin:

The song's a lot more dance pop (as my friend said) than I expected, but I like it. The MV takes the cake for me, though. Awesome work by the set designers at LOEN Ent.

Seungah lying on a table? Hey-o.

EDIT: Being a Sunny Hill song, of course there's going to be meaning behind it. From the MV, this is what some person on Tumblr got: http://yukoyuka.tumblr.com/post/21400029365/notes-on-sunny-hills-princess-and-prince-charming
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 02:06:17 AM by Deft-Monkey »

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 03:32:01 AM »
Double posting and things things...

Single cover + tracklist:

Tracklist:
01. 백마는 오고 있는가
02. 베짱이 찬가 (Haihm Remix)

If you're stingy.

cr: k2nblog

Oh, and some gifs off Tumblr:

The one you've all been waiting for:

Apparently that's the composer of the single, Lee Min Soo, which was gathered from a picture that IU tweeted and later confirmed by LOEN. cr: allkpop

In summary:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 04:05:50 AM by Deft-Monkey »

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2012, 06:15:36 PM »
Jacket pics:

I just have to say, Kota and Seung Ah are looking particularly amazing in these promotions :wub:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2012, 06:25:37 PM »

Music Bank perf, good one at that I gotta say.

--

You know I'm really starting to dig this group. I think I only saw/heard Pray before and it - being a ballad - didn't do that much for me. That and the fact that there was a dude lurking in there somewhere probably stopped me from exploring further. :P But I'm loving Midnight Circus and this new tune a whole lot right now.

What's the real title anyway? Are they using both the "White Horse" and "Princess and Prince" titles for the same song?

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2012, 06:46:30 PM »
LOEN call it 'Princess and Prince Charming' whereas most people are calling it 'Is the White Horse Coming?'. It's confusing because the literal translation of the Korean title (as according to Google translate, haha) is 'the white horse is coming'. Short answer: no idea. Just use whichever.

I actually watched the livestream of Music Bank today just to watch their comeback performance. Worthwhile. I really love it when they break it down in that part that was in the teaser.

Some fans tweeted these pics in celebration of Sunny Hill's comeback:

Do want. I'd probably want one of those shirts even if I didn't know who Sunny Hill were, to be honest :lol:

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2012, 08:44:37 PM »

Damn all this Kota~ :heart:

Okay, gotta say that the performance is definitely a lot better than the MV, really heart pumping. Plus all that camera-time for Kota~ :heart:
Some peeps on tumblr have been speculating that 'Princess and Prince Charming/Is the White Horse Coming?' that it's actually criticizing SK's ridiculous standards on beauty and how it's perceived etc. And reading the lyrics, I'm starting to see it.

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2012, 08:31:18 AM »
Yesterday's Music Core perf:

It's practically another MV :lol: I'm grateful for the abundance of close ups. Jubee :luvluv2: I reckon the boxes are kinda cool, too. I would've liked to see just a wide shot of them in the boxes, just all doing their own shit. I thought Seungah was going to go into the wall when doing her little shuffle move :mon lol:

I'm looking forward to their Inkigayo perf!

EDIT: I have to add, Misung's hips in the intro - good grief :O Also, Kota and Seungah are making it harder for me to rank these girls.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 10:56:13 AM by Deft-Monkey »

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2012, 11:52:57 AM »
Inkigayo perf:

From LOEN's Twitter:

:heart: :heart:

Seung Ah fancam from Music Core perf:

1:51 lip bite :shy2: Not to mention all those lovely smiles.

EDIT: Lalala, keep tweeting those pics.

Droopy face :lol: It makes it better that that's her dad XD
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 05:02:32 PM by Deft-Monkey »

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2012, 11:12:15 PM »
Kota looks 100x cuter/cooler without all that makeup. Her recent style looks a bit like La Roux's Elly Jackson, anyone? :lol:

I've been getting more into Sunny Hill lately, and if CCM ends up ruining T-ara I might jump ship to this group. :P Besides, I like their symbolism filled songs and videos. I can't help but remember THE original lineup in 2007 when their songs were so "sunny" and bubbly, and there was some sort of love triangle within the group, and Janghyun actually had more lines to sing. That was when I first noticed Seung Ah and said she looked like the Korean Niigaki Risa, esp. in their Ring Back Tone MV

Am I right? Her expressions in the video are similar to the Reaction Queen's. :P She may not look like her now but I remember seeing that video and remembering Risa studying Korean.

Oh, and the horseman in the newest video is indeed the composer Lee Min Soo but he was parodying Vietnamese singer Tuan Anh (google him if you dare  :?)

MV with lyric translation. I love the song even more!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 11:25:41 PM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2012, 02:32:45 AM »
^ I see what you mean with the Niigaki Risa comparison. I actually quite like the original trio. I listen to their songs about as much as I listen to the new group's music. It really is very bubbly and cute, but it grew on me. Plus, I actually liked it when Janghyun had proper lines :P Apparently Jubee and Seung Ah used to cry a lot back then just because they were so happy to be able to perform. Look at them now, all cool and smooth. I love that Seung Ah's still a dork, though. I think some fans still ship those original pairings, but then I've mostly only seen Jubee x Janghyun, and that's just some obsessed girl :nervous

Woah yeah, that's Elly's hair for sure. I was saying yesterday that Kota in these promotions is what f(x) Amber should be like all the time :lol:

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2012, 04:54:08 PM »
I stumbled across this interview with the group from their Midnight Circus promos:

Pretty interesting. Closest thing to personality I've seen on Janghyun :lol:

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2012, 11:33:38 AM »
LOEN Ent are releasing another MV making of series on their Youtube channel. There's the making of the 'Asia Prince' in it too!!

If only it was subbed.

Seung Ah's cake :P Them looks be deceiving. Man, Kota and Misung are adorable when eating cake :cathappy:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 11:42:02 AM by Deft-Monkey »

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2012, 07:24:39 AM »
LoL "makiMg film" :lol: I was like 63? Girl looks good for her age lol but it was a joint birthday with the composer(?)  I freaked out a bit when they removed her bangs/fringe. I know i said Seung Ah looked Gaki-ish but now she reminds me a bit like Rika with her straight long hair hehe

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2012, 07:29:45 AM »
^ Yeah, I noticed the "makiMg" as well :P I laughed when her fringe got removed. Good reaction from Seung Ah herself.

No good quality vids of their performance on yesterday's Music Bank, but I'll post anyway:

Minor picspam:

Seung Ah with some Hillers:

I think they were in China in these:

Seung Ah and Misung being normal girls:

:heart:

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2012, 04:21:49 AM »
Awkward moment on Music Core last night :lol:

Round 2 was more of what people expected:

This sort of thing always creeps me out, but hey, if you want to learn the choreography to 'Is The White Horse Coming?':

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fra-foa - Chiisana Hikari