JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D[di] - Akazukin

Author Topic: Puzzle & Dragons  (Read 43549 times)

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Puzzle & Dragons
« Reply #181 on: March 27, 2015, 03:58:25 PM »
^ The Mario Bros version looks pretty tight.

Quit the US game, focusing on Japan now. I'm looking forward to the new evos for the Egyptian gods. Gimmie some of that sweet sweet Ra love. Got 5-6 rolls ready for the Egypt-godfest next week.

Been farming plus eggs to juice my LKali. I hope DKali gets a nice uevo, because LKali is objectively stronger now. 36x like DAT :rock:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #182 on: April 01, 2015, 07:48:09 PM »
I wanted a Ra so bad from JP godfest, but all 6 of my rolls were trash. I guess my run of luck is finally over. To be fair, I picked up Urd and LMeta last godfest, so I can hardly complain.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #183 on: April 02, 2015, 05:47:14 AM »
I picked up a L.Meta and an Osiris between some trash.

Honestly, I should stop rolling and hold onto those stones for the coming "school" REM and FF collab. Its not like there's any monsters I really want/need.
but... its so fun to roll!  :sweatdrop:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #184 on: April 02, 2015, 01:01:15 PM »
^With all the power creep, I'm sure Cloud Strife will be the most powerful monster ever. I think I'll be saving all my stones for that collab, too. 400 login bonus soon! :deco:

Can't wait to see how the Gakuen dungeon & monsters are, should be a laugh riot..

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #185 on: April 22, 2015, 11:58:40 AM »
So far their stats are pretty underwhelming, right? But whatever, we all know its all for the artwork anyways. :nervous

And like the legendary spell Meteo, GH made money rain from the skies. :lol:

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/590746869690716160

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #186 on: April 22, 2015, 01:45:03 PM »
Cloud looks like he could be pretty powerful. ATK/HP 2x for Attackers, two turn skill turn reduction. Get get a couple Cloud, and you'll be set! Too bad he'll be the one in a million roll..

Anyway, if the Dragon Ball collab taught us anything, we'll get their ultimate evos & some more collab characters in Part II.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #187 on: May 08, 2015, 05:16:10 AM »
Spent 2 packs. Still didn't get Cloud or Sephy. Got the rest like Yuna and co. though.

Wont be IAP'ing again for some time. Hoping the collab comes back, with Uvos. and get guys like that FF XV dood in (if anything, FF has a lot of characters to choose from).

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #188 on: May 08, 2015, 07:23:00 PM »
I managed to get Squall and Yuna from the collab, so I'll settle for that. Honestly, they're all pretty underwhelming at the moment. My rolls sucked, too: I got about 5 Vivi, a bunch of junk, Tidus, and the other two. I hope part the uevo come around soon..

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D[di] - Akazukin