JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nakagawa Shoko - Sorairo Days

Author Topic: The Takahashi Ai Thread (高橋愛) [+133 pages]  (Read 883855 times)

Offline aKaoNi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Takahashi Ai Thread 川*’ー’) [+133 pages]
« Reply #200 on: June 01, 2007, 04:09:22 PM »
I'm sure she'll conquer the platform of leadership just as she's conquered all of the many things she does great now, and with Risa's support I'm sure they'll be fine. However, I fear and hope that there is NO scandal that will be involved with Ai-chan, if there were to be one I dunno what I'd think of MM anymore.

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #201 on: June 01, 2007, 10:10:43 PM »
I'm sure she'll conquer the platform of leadership just as she's conquered all of the many things she does great now, and with Risa's support I'm sure they'll be fine. However, I fear and hope that there is NO scandal that will be involved with Ai-chan, if there were to be one I dunno what I'd think of MM anymore.

OH MAN I would be so MAD  :angry:

I hope that does not happen... :prayers:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #202 on: June 01, 2007, 10:19:06 PM »
Friday will have a hard time if they decide to find an scandal about Airin XD

And take a look at this. Airin just loves MM.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #203 on: June 01, 2007, 11:08:29 PM »
Ai-chan truly does :heart: MoMusu.  i gotta say i had doubt of her being a good leader, i'm gonna change that. 
it just becuz i've enter the MoMusu and H!P fandom during the time Yossie was leader, and watching the history of MM and whatnot, i :heart: Yossie and i thought she was the best leader ever.  i apparently place Yossie on a high pedastal that i thought no one could ever achieve. 
Ai-chan is a beauty, a great singer, but.... her personality doesn't make her stand out.  but the fact that she a really hard worker, like yossie, is one of the main reasons i love her so. but....although most people, including me, think that a leader is one who know how to present themselves to others, a great talker and a strong traits and personality. I hope that she'll gain these as subleader, but with the sudden push, she'll now have to lead without these and that'll make it harder for her, but i'm glad risa is there for her.  in time, she'll become a good, if not great, leader.  I wish her the best. Ganbare, Ai-chan  :k-wink:

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #204 on: June 02, 2007, 12:26:52 AM »
I didn't really get into MM till yossie was already as leader (though I loved watching ayaka's english lesson's way before i had an idea of how MM was)...lol, anyways... I think it'll be an interesting time now... I mean like I said I worry it'll force ai to mature faster than she would've liked (as in giving her time to warm up as subleader) but maybe she'll just take leader at her own pace!

New dynamics are interesting as you never know how it'll will work out till you are actually in it.
At this rate by the time MM comes back to hawaii it'll be almost totally different...T_T... thats just my worry as a Hawaii person though...

Ai Gambare!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #205 on: June 02, 2007, 01:00:57 AM »
Morning Musume is in hawaii rite now?  i didn't know that.  are they having a fanclub tour again? 

anywayz... i guess ur rite about some things.  we never know what'll happen until it happens.  and extreme times calls for extreme measures.  and only in the most critical moments would our true strengths emerges.  i wish the best for Ai-chan.

Offline Kira-sama

• The Next Okamura-Sensei
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tutoring FTW.
« Reply #206 on: June 02, 2007, 01:50:05 AM »
Morning Musume is in hawaii rite now?  i didn't know that.  are they having a fanclub tour again? 

anywayz... i guess ur rite about some things.  we never know what'll happen until it happens.  and extreme times calls for extreme measures.  and only in the most critical moments would our true strengths emerges.  i wish the best for Ai-chan.

*By the time MM comes bak to Hawaii* :D

anyways, I know Aichan will do a great job as leader :D!

高橋愛  :D
Pinkosa! Arigatou! ;)

Offline C60533

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #207 on: June 02, 2007, 03:21:34 AM »
Good luck Aichan. May your reign last long and be filled with success. You got Risa behind you as well as the adoring fans. Like us.

Offline Leira

• Member+
« Reply #208 on: June 02, 2007, 03:32:08 AM »
Ai-chan seems like she'll make a good leader, I just hope nothing bad happens! She's the best voice they have left now.  :hee:

慈郎 ラブラブ~♥

Offline Larken

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #209 on: June 02, 2007, 04:13:53 AM »
Best of luck to Aichan!

I think she'll be fine as a leader. I'm a bit concerned that the perception of her is going to be that she is a bad leader (by people who are either indifferent towards her or don't care much for her). Mainly from the fact that she doesn't have a dominant personality and is not a great conversationalist.

I'm way too biased because she is by far my favorite, so she could stand there completely silent and I would have no problem with it.  :D  She's the only thing left keeping me interested in Morning Musume.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: June 02, 2007, 04:58:18 AM »
Aichan is now the voice, the dancer, the sexy, and the leader of momusu. This is a great opportunity to see her shine even more, and get her ready for a career outside of the group. I really don't care too much about this leader business and I don't really see much change ahead with her interaction in the group. The girl belongs on stage and deserves to be in the spotlight and I just hope I will be able to see here there even more.

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #211 on: June 02, 2007, 05:09:26 AM »
aichannnn :wub: a fukui girl becoming a Morning Musume Leader. damn girl, u are soo cooL  :heart:
takitty, ganbarimasuuuuuuuu  :love:

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #212 on: June 02, 2007, 01:09:21 PM »
Aichan is now the voice, the dancer, the sexy, and the leader of momusu. This is a great opportunity to see her shine even more, and get her ready for a career outside of the group. I really don't care too much about this leader business and I don't really see much change ahead with her interaction in the group. The girl belongs on stage and deserves to be in the spotlight and I just hope I will be able to see here there even more.

yep indeed. with the support especially from Gaki Chan~!!! great plans are ahead of us  :inlove:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #213 on: June 02, 2007, 02:48:38 PM »
I can't wait for a new H!P concert with the younger set and see how Ai-chan rounds up everyone backstage to yell the final "GAMBAREMASU!!!" Release the 34th single soon please, I need to watch Ai and her new kickass leadership skills :)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #214 on: June 05, 2007, 05:36:22 AM »
Yoshie was great as a leader, that´s why they explote her image that much... anyway, if ai-chan can´t handle the leader role that good i guess she will try harder and harder until she can fit the expectations, besides the 5 and 6 generation are very close and the new girls admire her so that´s not a problem and gaki-san will help her XD.

Anyways i think that the leader thing isn´t that important, its just depends on the characther of the girl and in this case Takitty it´s a crazy (and sexy) girl... kinda scary but the other girls are similar in acctitude so from now on all will live like a happy family and the leader part will be used a little only in conferences and public shows.

BTW Ai with short hair looks °C-ute XDDD and with that boots without hills even more xDD

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #215 on: June 06, 2007, 03:45:32 PM »

I came.

Offline aimaime

• Ai T's Iced Tea
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gakky^^
« Reply #216 on: June 09, 2007, 08:21:02 AM »
Oh man I came back from a holiday trip and suddenly Ai-chan's the leader. Yay! I should go on more trips..

Congratulations Ai-chan! Please talk more.. I wonder how she'll handle Young Town alone :-X

sangatsu7 - movies, music, variety shows, japan, aichan, rants, etc..

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #217 on: June 09, 2007, 11:26:27 AM »
Oh man I came back from a holiday trip and suddenly Ai-chan's the leader. Yay! I should go on more trips..

Congratulations Ai-chan! Please talk more.. I wonder how she'll handle Young Town alone :-X

She isn't on there alone, so she won't need to

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #218 on: June 09, 2007, 12:55:38 PM »
^yah sayumi gonna be there, taking the place of Mikitty

Offline aimaime

• Ai T's Iced Tea
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gakky^^
« Reply #219 on: June 09, 2007, 01:32:29 PM »
Ooooh. Sayumi? Really? That's gonna be interesting if Sayumi goes all out on her cuteness act and get scolded by Sanma.

Would have loved to see/hear Ai-chan on any show her own though for once..

sangatsu7 - movies, music, variety shows, japan, aichan, rants, etc..

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nakagawa Shoko - Sorairo Days