JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - The Great Escape [Brian Lee remix]

Author Topic: Restart (Love x ∞ Part II)  (Read 83412 times)

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
Re: Restart (Love x ∞ Part II)
« Reply #260 on: October 02, 2007, 12:51:58 AM »
I'm finally back on my own computer and can respond properly to the last few chapters. Since everything has pretty much been said on the previous comments, all I can say to you now is thank you for letting me riding the roller coaster of emotion for the last few months, and tho I complaint about the angst so many times, I really enjoy Restart. The ending is really peaceful and exactly what I thought Aya and Miki would want to have (if they can voice their opinion).  :grin:

There are some unanswered questions like what happened to the rest of the casts? Ochiai, Shiba-chan, Kuniko, etc. Is there gonna be a mini fic telling us the epilogue with the rest of the characters?  *hopeful*

Finally, I hope this is not the last I've read from you. You're an awesome writer and I would very much enjoy whatever you bring forth the next time.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 12:52:51 AM by g4rfield »

Offline OTN1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #261 on: October 02, 2007, 09:47:30 AM »
There are some unanswered questions like what happened to the rest of the casts? Ochiai, Shiba-chan, Kuniko, etc. Is there gonna be a mini fic telling us the epilogue with the rest of the characters?  *hopeful*
Hahaha, no, there will be no follow up on that.  It should just be assumed that they were all restored to their proper worlds with no memory of the mix up (just like the two main characters).  Thanks for reading.  I couldn't have gotten through it without your constant complaining about my cruelty.  Hahaha!

For a second there I was really worried that you would be your normal mean self...
Is that what you think of me?  Hahaha!
If I'd gone through with the plane crash, I would've done it for entertainment.  Imagine the amount of bloody-faced and shocked emoticons there'd be in everyone's comments.  (Hey, If I'm going to be accused of being morbid, I may as well be morbid!)
You better start writing some other epic.  I need something else to look forward to reading!
If the inspiration strikes and some unecessarily long and complicated idea comes into my head, nothing will be able to hold me back.  But it'd have to be a mother of a wave of inspiration to defeat me and make me write something like this again.  I've learned a lot about writing long things.  Namely that it's, um, difficult.  Hah!

Actually it's the first of the (many) times you've 'ended' the story that I don't feel like asking for more. This time it feels final and well-rounded.
Wow, that makes me feel good to read.  I'm glad that it seems like The End, because it definitely is The End this time.

No, I don't write professionally and could never have enough skill/discipline to do so, although you flatter me by asking, so thank you.  Yes, I have other stories, but you'd have to really hack into my hard drive to read them, and no, I'm not going to disappear just because this is over.  First I've got to finish posting everything in that big thread that's been pushed back a few pages.  Hahaha.  And then even after that's finished, I won't disappear.
do you understand the crazy time girl's blabbering yourself? xD
Just barely. :lol:

Thanks again, guys and girls.  Thanks a tonne.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #262 on: October 04, 2007, 06:44:45 AM »
Aya gets to live!!!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Woohoo!!

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - The Great Escape [Brian Lee remix]