JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfect Piano Lesson - Two Hundred And Forty One Mondays

Author Topic: Morning Elite High- Chapter6 + OMAKE #1 [14-Dec-2012]  (Read 24756 times)

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to write and share XD
Morning Elite High- Chapter6 + OMAKE #1 [14-Dec-2012]
« on: November 07, 2012, 09:39:41 AM »
Peek Into
Morning Elite High is a crazy school so anything crazy and funny is possible and could happen. :cow:

--------------------
Pairing(s)
TakaGaki, KameShige, JunRei, MitLin (to be updated...)

--------------------
Chapter list
Chapter1: Morning Elite High
Chapter2: Eririn to the rescue
Chapter3: The New Exchange student
Chapter4: Misunderstanding
Chapter5: Caught up in an Awkward situation
Chapter6: Secret

OMAKE list
OMAKE#1: The Special Menu

--------------------
Special appearance(s):

Maikeatoot (Chapter(s): 1, 3, 5)
Sakura_drop_ (Chapter(s): 5, 6)

{ there is more to come :lol: }

--------------------
Message for reader(s) who want to be involved in the story:
this is a MM-centered fiction so if you want a special appearance, please provide me:
1) who you want to be with (best, a MM) ?
2) what name you wish to appear as ?

however, i am thinking i might wish to put a stop for it, UNLESS I see the possibility to fit you into the plot.
if you still interested, you can still alert me your request.

BUT
please... NO MORE request regarding H!P kids or other H!P relevant, except MM  as I am really not familiar with them.

I really don't mind to let you join in the fun as the philosophy here is the more, the merrier so please make my life easier and provide me a MM option.

Thank you.

:kneelbow:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 04:31:42 AM by weird »

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Morning Elite High- Chapter1: Morning Elite High [7-Nov-2012]
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 09:40:15 AM »

I just move it here and try to make it into a fiction since I see there is the possibility for it.  :thumbsup :cathappy:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter1: Morning Elite High

One day in Morning Elite High, the new school girl, Maikea entered the school. Losing her direction to her class, she approached a passerby nearby for direction. But never to her expectation, it is the famous school president, Takahashi Ai, whom is the reason why she has transferred herself to the school.

Despite of her excitement, she tried her best to stay composed in front of her crush. So she asked the school president for the direction. And being helpful in nature, the school president not only shows her the direction, she just walked the girl to her class.

Just before Ai left the girl, she ran up with her girlfriend, the school vice president -  Niigaki Risa and behind the VP followed her No.1 fan, Ikuta Erina. Then before Niigaki can get near her lover, she was once held up by her No.1 fan. So feeling angry at the sight, Ai pretend there is nothing happening in front of her and asked the new girl to meet her after school so she could walked her around the school.

Feeling excited and happy since it is a request from her crush, Maikea immediately take on the offer and entered into her class, feeling that she is now the happiest and most blessed girl in the world.

After seeing Maikea into her class, Ai went past the bothering bean, who is trying her best to excuse herself from her pester, and just walked away.

to be continued...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's a short one :nervous :grin:

hope you guys like it.  :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 11:50:08 AM by weird »

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: [7-Nov-2012] Morning Elite High#1
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 09:43:22 AM »
oh my gosh my mama thinks i am crazy !! im laughing so hard i cant control it ! hahaha!!

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
Re: [7-Nov-2012] Morning Elite High- Chapter1: Morning Elite High
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 09:52:19 AM »
i intended to make you feel over the 9th sky soon  :thumbsup

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: Morning Elite High- Chapter1: Morning Elite High [7-Nov-2012]
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 10:26:08 AM »
Yellow don't mess with AiGaki!  :banghead:

hahah just kidding! Do as you wish!  :grin:

Maikea is still stealing the scenes!  :shakeit:

great please update soon!   :thumbsup

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Morning Elite High- Chapter1: Morning Elite High [7-Nov-2012]
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 10:29:18 AM »
no worries... i will twist the thing back... maybe i won't... i have no idea... just see about it  XD
just see how the story goes...  :pimp:

yup i always have more crazy ideas when dealing with AiGaki... but since they are my favourite, i might be kind to them  :yep:
moreover, i love to mess around with them, just like you (cmze)  XD

anyway, you will be in it too... no worries   :thumbsup :lol:

what type of role you want me to have you as?  :nervous :D
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 10:42:58 AM by yellow »

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Morning Elite High- Chapter2: Eririn to the rescue [7-Nov-2012]
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 02:20:29 AM »

For this time being, just bear with me for my shortness... as I am somehow quite caught up with things at this period of time.

Chapter2: Eririn to the rescue

Not long after Ai has left, Kamei Eri, the secretary of the school council appeared with her beloved narcissistic girlfriend, Michishige Sayumi walking towards the direction of the younger’s class, where GakiPon was not far outside.

After Eri has walked her girlfriend into her class. The near-sighted Eri finally saw the duo outside, being the buddy of the elder of the duo in front of her, she quickly walked towards the duo and lent her helping hands to her buddy.

“Aiya, Gaki-san you really have made me to search high and low for you. Do you know that our class is soon to start and you still staying here flirting away…” as she spoke, she quickly laid her hand on Risa’s shoulders and they walked away towards the direction of their class.

As they walked away, Risa turned her head over and signal her apology to her loyal fan, who stood there stunned over Eri’s appearance while at the same time, quite ashamed as she is causing her idol to be late for class.

When they are finally far away from where they originally from…

“Phew! Finally. “  :mon exhaust:

“Thanks, Kame. I own you one this time.” :stuffed:

“Yatta. Don’t say that. You always know how to pay me back.” :mon innocent:

“Alright, alright. I know what to do.”  :tama-piss:

“Hai~ sometimes I really wonder why Sayumi will ever fall for you this sleepyhead.” (Risa’s os  :sweat: )

to be continued...

it's a short one, as always :nervous :grin:

hope you guys like it.  :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 11:49:54 AM by weird »

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: Morning Elite High- Chapter2: Eririn to the rescue [7-Nov-2012]
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 02:42:12 AM »
of course we like it ! your update are fast :) its a short chapter but its interesting anyway..  hohoho !

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2012, 02:52:37 AM »
no... i just write it when the idea comes... this fiction i am doing in a free style... unlike the usual way i will write a fiction.
plus, last night i have a nice and sweet dream about the bean :cathappy:.... so now my mood is quite hyper :D... but i still have to go and revise my stuffs  :catglare: so... yup, can only give you guys short update. :nervous

and thanks for liking it :heart:... moreover, you will appear soon again in the next few chapters  XD
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 03:40:47 AM by yellow »

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2012, 02:58:53 AM »
hahaha thank you for making me one of your character here ! i owe you an update.

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2012, 03:01:41 AM »
actually whoever wants to be involved can be in the fiction :thumbup
but that does not apply to cmze and you because i just intended to make you girls involved XD

and please update soon :grin:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2012, 03:24:27 AM »
Thanks for updating!  :)

and pm me!  XD

It's interesting but like Maikea says is a little short don't take it wrong!  :thumbsup

anyways keep going!  :bow:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2012, 03:32:20 AM »
with my situation now, i also cannot write a long one  :thumbsup and since it is free style writing so i just write when the ideas come without much brainstorm and thoughts so it tends to be very very short... anyway, just take each chapter as a drabble... yup, it can only be a drabble   :pimp: since i have written them so far as drabble style.  :nervous

and you girls and guys really have to get used to how i am going to do this fiction.

if it is short and not satisfying, i can only apologise to you but i really can't do anything about it as i am really a lousy writer.  :(
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 03:38:41 AM by yellow »

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2012, 03:35:24 AM »
cmze should update her fanfic too :))))))

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2012, 04:24:57 AM »
yup... she should :D
as i need ideas here  XD :P

yup, i might give another chapter just before i go sleep :thumbsup if i am not tired and could be still alive  :yep: after finishing my heavy topic revision today. :catglare: and it is definitely gonna be a short and brief one as usual :nervous so please forgive me for that :nervous :nervous

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2012, 05:10:07 AM »
 :lol:  Risa gets saved but Eri still is in the problem area
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2012, 05:17:54 AM »
I'm sorry.. i didn't mean to tell you is unsatisfiying<- i don't know how it spells!  XD

actually is really good and fun!  :grin:

the prblem is that you wanna keep reading,cause you got me hook on this drabble! :thumbsup

that'a what i meant when i said is short! :P

I'm kinda lacking of ideas over here!  :cow:

i guess i'm kinda block on this couples!! :P

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2012, 05:39:11 AM »
@kuro:
what makes you think that?  :lol:

btw, kuro do you want to join in the fun too ?? :lol:

@cmze:
i know what you mean... but that is why i leave it this way... because you must know one thing i am quite a lazy and easily contented person... so i love to do oneshot more than i would prefer a fiction.

but since it is a fiction, i have to leave something out along the way to bring in suspension, so that i have something to write in other chapters... that's why i will say it is unsatisfying in this way (wells... just exactly like what you mean, you want to follow and read to find out more)... even i would to read it, i also feel so.

and you know i really want to read what you intend to write on my appearance on your one-sided love... you know i am curious  :P

ok i'm off...  :byebye:

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Morning Elite High- Chapter3: The New Exchange student [8-Nov-2012]
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2012, 03:01:42 PM »

As promised and short as usual.  :nervous

Chapter3: The New Exchange student

No long after Maikea entered into the class, she quickly found an empty seat at the corner of the class and get settled down and took up her book to read while waiting for the homeroom teacher to arrive since it is a new school term. And the class is quite hyper and noisy, filled with the student’s chitchatting voices.

Very soon, another girl with a face of a porcelain doll in long ebony black hairs got settled down behind her. After she has got settled, she discovered the new girl who is engrossed in her reading.

Being friendly in nature, Sayumi decided to get herself acquainted with the new girl so she walked up the girl and gently tap on her shoulder to introduce herself.

“Hi, I’m Sayu here. May I know what’s your name?”

When Maikea looked up from her book, she saw the doll-like girl, she was a bit taken aback by the beauty in front of her as she has never expect herself to be in the same class as the famous Princess Sayumin.

So she was stunned there. Seeing that, Sayumi re-introduced herself to the new girl. But before she could do that, their homeroom teacher came into the class and everyone in the class got settled down and get back to their own seat to greet their teacher.

“Good morning, class.”

“Good morning, Ishikawa sensei”

“Today, we have a new classmate in class. So, everyone put your hands together and warmly welcome Maikeatoot.”

Maikea get off her seat and walked to the front of the class surrounded by the warm applaud of welcome to her from her new classmates.

“Hello everyone! I’m Maikeatoot. You can call me, Maikea in short. I’m originally from Philippines. I’m here on the exchange programme, for a term. Please take care of me from now on.” Maikea gave a 90 degree bow after finished her introduction to her classmates for the term.

to be continued...

it seems quite or in fact, very unflowing.. but just bear with it as I just finished my revision from the "alien" language before writing this out... so now, my brain a bit malfunctioning.

sorry for that. :nervous

anyway, hope you guys like it.  :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 11:49:40 AM by weird »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Morning Elite High- Chapter3: The New Exchange student [8-Nov-2012]
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2012, 04:55:45 PM »
 :lol: well new exchange student shall have fun
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfect Piano Lesson - Two Hundred And Forty One Mondays