JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Coltemonikha - Sleeping Girl

Author Topic: Yellow's Randomness - [14-Feb-2013] Wedding (TakaGaki)  (Read 17416 times)

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to write and share XD
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 04:27:36 AM by weird »

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yellow's Randomness - That dream (KameShige)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 03:23:25 AM »
That dream
 Kame's POV
 Shige's POV
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 11:11:57 AM by weird »

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yellow's Randomness - [27-Oct-2012] That dream (Kame's POV)
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 03:25:44 AM »
Here is my second attempt, hope you guys like it and please be kind to me.
Btw, I will appreciate those who has read to leave me some comments :)

I am giving a two-part to it since it is short...
here's the first part....

------------------------------------------------
That dream (Kame's POV)

Ever since young, I kept dreaming this same dream...

I think it is so real that I have thought it has happened and it is about my past life.

In that dream, I was a wandering assassin. I have loved this beautiful girl with face like a porcelain doll in long, charcoal black hairs. She resembles to my girlfriend in reality.

In the dream, we are orphans, hence we were adopted and raised by this evil man who was the leader of the dirty business in the village. He has always have ill intentions of this sister of my mine ever since she was little girl. Hence so I have always tried my best to protect her from him whenever I could which only landed me to suffer a good beating from him.

As we grew up, since I was a guy, I was forced to join his assassin tribe to wander to kill for him.

Not long after I left to wander and kill, I heard news about her being violated by him and was forced to sell herself to work for him. When I heard that, I was agitated but to no avail as I was only a novice in his organisation then. So, all I could was wait for that chance a few year later that I have mastered my skills and rose in ranks to get near and kill him.

Unfortunately, when that time have come, I have managed to kill him to take over his role in the organisation but to have lost the girl that I have loved when I told her the good news and watched her to sleep peacefully in front of me for good.

Whenever coming to this end of this dream, I will find myself weeping away upon awaking. But luckily, in reality, I have met her. So I am so thankful to god that I have made my vow to cherish this opportunity and to be with her, in hoping not to lose her again.

By the way, my name is Kamei Eri and this beautiful girlfriend of mine is Michishige Sayumi...

~end~
hope you guys like it. :kneelbow:

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yellow's Randomness - [27-Oct-2012] That dream (Shige's POV)
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 03:27:30 AM »
Here is 2nd part, hope you guys like it and please be kind to me.
That dream (Shige's POV)

Ever since young, I kept dreaming this same dream...

I think it is so real that I have thought it has happened and it is about my past life.

In that dream, I was a moll. I have loved this handsome and charming big brother of mine. He resembles to my girlfriend in reality.

In the dream, we are orphans, hence we were adopted and raised by this evil man who was the leader of the dirty business in the village. He has always have ill intentions of me ever since the time I was adopted. Hence so big bro has always tried his best to protect me from him whenever possible which only landed him a good beating from him that caused the ache in my heart.

As we grew up, since he was a guy, he was forced to join that man's assassin tribe to wander to kill for him.

That fateful night after he have left home to wander and kill, when I was soundly asleep in my room, I was attacked by that evil man when he forcefully took over me. After that night, I was subsequently toyed by him for some time until he was gotten sick of me and forced me to sell myself to work for him.

A few years later, he has managed to prove himself and rose in position in the tribe while my health has deteriorated and soon, I was bedridden.

One day, at the brim of my death, when he came to visit me like in the normal days, and chat with me when he revealed to me that he has managed to kill that man to revenge for me. Upon hearing that, I was touched and happy that out of a sudden, I feel that my eyelids get heavier. As I closed my eyes to take a rest, I somehow feel sad...

Whenever coming to this end of this dream, I will find myself awaken feeling that I have lost him forever. But luckily, in reality, I have met and be with her despite that she is no longer him. So I am so thankful to god that I have made my vow to cherish this opportunity and love her all I could.

By the way, my name is Michishige Sayumi and she is Kamei Eri...

~end~
hope you guys like it.  :kneelbow:

please leave me some comments for my efforts... even though I am wary about my sucking writing...

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yellow's Randomness - Messy Relationships (Eri/Sayu/Reina)
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 03:30:07 AM »
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 11:12:13 AM by weird »

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yellow's Randomness - [12-Nov-2012] Messy Relationships (Kame-chan's POV)
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 03:32:28 AM »
just another update...
-------------------
Messy Relationship (Kame-chan's POV)

Everyone say i'm quite KY  :grin:
That self proclaimed Ichiban Kawaii naccissitic bunny love me  :D
So, Kame, I always have the feeling that I am being loved  :love:
That more... That more...  XD
Heehee... Still there is a yankii kitty that always interested me  :inlove:
Really love her  :heart:
Even that her aura is filled with yankii-ness, she still cute and gentle.  :lol:
Sometimes she can get quite moody but she is still a nice kitty  8)
So... Kame is a very blessed turtle oh!!! heehee...   :cathappy:

~end~
-------------------

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yellow's Randomness - [12-Nov-2012] Messy Relationships (Usa-chan's POV)
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 03:33:29 AM »
another update... :P
-------------------
Messy Relationship (Usa-chan's POV)

Everyone says I'm poisonous tongued and a little devil...  :(
But but in fact, I am very gentle and sweet  :oops:
Why Kame-chan can't treat me like how she has treated Neko-chan...  :cry:
And why Neko-chan forever looked at me so helplessly...  :huhuh
And...   :wth
Kame-chan, when will you seriously look at me and treat me for once?  :catglare:
Anyway, there is still Neko-chan treating me well  :oops:
Can say it is a like of consolation for me  :oops:
But I still hope Kame-chan to care more for me...  :P2

~end~
-------------------

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yellow's Randomness - [12-Nov-2012] Messy Relationships (Neko-chan's POV)
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 03:35:07 AM »
another update... :P
-------------------
Messy Relationship (Neko-chan's POV)

Everyone say I'm a yankii... :pirate:
but in fact, I am a very easy-going person...   :D
So, that KY Kame-chan always pester me... :shocked
And let my beloved ichiban kawaii Usa-chan to have mistaken me... :(
And she always give me  that detested look (Meow... I wanna cry~ :cry:)

~end~
-------------------

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
Yellow's Randomness - [27-Oct-2012] That Dream (KameShige) COMMENTS+FEEDBACKS
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2012, 06:30:12 AM »
Comments and Feedback for That Dream

It is a very interesting way of putting the two pieces together as their views reflect their thoughts as a battle

because you see i am not a very good writer so i kinda approach the fiction in 2 perspectives of the characters to give the story  :nervous
anyway, hope you like it.  :)

because you see i am not a very good writer so i kinda approach the fiction in 2 perspectives of the characters to give the story  :nervous

I do like it that way, it is not the best in writing but understanding it is not hard :)

well that was .. WOW !! !! you are such a very good writer !! whoah !! write more ! this is so interesting !

I do like it that way, it is not the best in writing but understanding it is not hard :)
thanks... that's quite an encouraging comment for me.
as what i fear most... is what i have written is beyond comprehension :nervous
i really have a bad shadow when comes to writing... :cry:

thanks for your comments :)

well that was .. WOW !! !! you are such a very good writer !! whoah !! write more ! this is so interesting !
really :lol:
i'm glad to hear that  :P
i'll write when i have the idea again.... please look forward  :lol:

and thanks once again for not breaking my heart in your newest update in the devil's kiss... i love you maikeatoot :ptam-kiss:

yay !! mahal din kita <3 ! hehe that's a filipino word means i love you too ! yay ! update ! update ! go yellow ! how about daishi and riho.

yay !! mahal din kita <3 ! hehe that's a filipino word means i love you too ! yay ! update ! update ! go yellow ! how about daishi and riho.
to be frank, i really can't bring myself to have evil thoughts on these kids... please forgive me for that for now :nervous
but i will try if i ever find a good setting to write about them... please look forward...

P/S:
importing the relevant...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 06:44:21 AM by yellow »

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yellow's Randomness - [12-Nov-2012] Messy Relationships COMMENTS+FEEDBACKS
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 06:32:15 AM »
Comments and Feedback for Messy Relationships

the three way perspective was interesting

Kame's pov  :rofl:

"That self proclaimed Ichiban Kawaii naccissitic bunny love me"  :rofl:

I love the three pov but i like more Kame's that line.. it's just priceless!!  :thumbsup

thanks for giving this fun pov!  :grin:

@kuro:
isn't it funny... i intended to make it funny... i think i have  failed :huhuh

@cmze:
really... i'm glad you like it  :cathappy: i will insert more kuso in future if i have it again  :thumbsup
"That self proclaimed Ichiban Kawaii naccissitic bunny love me" <--- isn't this the obvious fact  XD
one more thing i want to tell you is.... your commenting or reviewing skill is getting better nowadays :thumbsup i really appreciate and like reading them :peace: please give me more in future   :deco: you know yellow love comments :heart:

Okay i'll try better next time!!  :peace:

P/S:
importing the relevant...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 06:38:03 AM by yellow »

Offline all6th

• Problem kids own the World! Go for 6th gen momusu!
  • ecchi
  • Otsukarei~ desu!
Re: Yellow's Randomness - [12-Nov-2012] Messy Relationships (Eri/Sayu/Reina)
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2012, 04:30:55 PM »
owwwwhhh love triangle.. such a good story :D I love tanashige btw.. why don't you make it as a full fanfic I would love to see how they interact.. btw, good work !  :thumbup

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2012, 01:34:09 AM »
@all6th:
thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it :kneelbow:

this love triangle thingy one i just do it at my random style... currently, i have no intention to make it into a real complete story...sorry about that. :nervous
but if i have the time to, i might re-look at it again and try to do a shot on it in future... :P
so for the time being, just use your imagination on how they would interact  XD

moreover, if you are interested and wish to read more complete form stories from me, you can navigate as below:
(one of them have links to connect you to my goody products in the other section  ;) )

the other crack topics:
Yellow's Funny Stories
Yellow's Dramas

fictions topics (in process of updating):
Morning Elite High
Love Across Time
Love Destiny

hope to see more of your comments in future  :thumbup
thanks again for commenting  :)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 03:25:58 AM by yellow »

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2013, 03:12:18 PM »
Announcement:

I will be MIA until end of May due to my personal engagement in my busy schedules between work and school. I am quite tied up with my own time due to travelling from place to place everyday. For this time being, I will temporarily paused my updates on fictions.

:kneelbow:

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yellow's Randomness - Surprise (TakaGaki)
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2013, 10:27:17 AM »
Surprise
 Ai's POV
 Risa's POV
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 10:33:10 AM by weird »

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yellow's Randomness - [10-Jan-2013] Surprise (Ai's POV)
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2013, 10:28:59 AM »
since someone has requested so I post it up
Surprise (Ai's POV)

It's already one in the midnight, Takahashi Ai finally returned home from her work.

"What's a tiring day!"

Then she took out her keys from her bag to open her door and realised IT"S NOT LOCKED!!

"Oh shit! I didn't lock my door in the morning"

Then she started to panic. "Oh shit! Oh shit! How? What if I have encountered a break-in? My special edition favourite collectibles. AHH~ HELP ME~~"

Despite of her little panic a moment ago, she started to stay composed and be optimistic "Maybe I am soo lucky that no one realise my door was not locked. Hee."

So she decided to open her door and turned on the light to investigate inside and realised everything just looks the same as how she left home this morning.

But to confirm further, she still went around the house to check.

“Phew! No one broke in.”

So she went to sit on her bed and laid back and landed on something than her soft bed.

“There is something under the sheet” Ai in caution mode, so she got up and walked to the side of her bed to examine that something under her sheet.

So carefully, she picked up the edge of the shift and slowly lifted it up.

“AHH!” Ai fell back and sat on her floor and stunned at what she has seen.

“Oh shit, she better not see what inside my PSP mini that I have forgotten to put away on the nightstand. Or else, I’m in dead meat.”

And she saw her girlfriend rose up…

~end~
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 10:34:16 AM by weird »

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yellow's Randomness - [10-Jan-2013] Surprise (Risa's POV)
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 10:30:01 AM »
Surprise (Risa's POV)

“What’s that shouting for?” Risa got up from the bed and feeling irritated due to the sudden disturbance to her sleep, with one of her hands went to one of her closed eyelids trying to rub the sleepliness away so to have a clearer view of her intruder.

“Aichan?”

“Love, why are you on the floor?”

Instead of getting a verbal response, she saw her lover got up from the floor and went for her pearl white PSP mini on the nightstand and turned it on.

Seeing this, Risa suddenly recalled something she has saw earlier when she got bored and turned on her lover’s game console to play games.

Risa was definitely mad over what she has seen because certain monkey here took some photos of her in her sleeping state and put them inside her memory card for self-entertainment.

“Love, what are you browsing?”

Still no answer but she saw certain monkey is in tears (physically) and at the same time, jumping mad (emotionally) because certain bean has deleted away her one and only precious collections of her that she has spent so much time in collection.

“Daijoubu, Aichan. Such thing is better to be deleted than to keep it.” Risa chuckled as she saw her lover now in her deep blues.

In fact, she just swopped the memory card in the console with a blank one and kept it away inside the top drawer in the nightstand besides the bed where the monkey has kept her potable game items. However, she won’t tell her lover about it as she does not like the monkey to do such sneaky stuffs again on her even that she has to admit some of them seemed cute.

“Aichan, if you don’t get going and get yourself cleaned and changed now.You will have to spend your night either on the floor or on the couch in the living room.” Risa warned and went back to sleep.

Risa went up again. “And never to do those sneaky acts on me again, or else, I will publish yours in an anonymous blog for others to view.”

Ai went mouth gaped.

~end~
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 03:10:49 AM by weird »

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: Yellow's Randomness - [10-Jan-2013] Surprise (TakaGaki)
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 05:39:38 PM »
 :grin:

poor Aichan!  :D

Risa is always so cold! well is truth i would het bothered by it too :nervous

but there were also cute pictures that she could let in the memory instead of changing it for a blank one!  :oops:

Thanks Yellow please update soon! :)

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2013, 08:00:04 PM »
Ahahaha, Risa you're so mean xD First, you trick Ai-chan and then you threaten her with a "You're sleeping on the couch or on the floor."
Poor Ai.  :lol:

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2013, 01:02:59 PM »
@cmze:
have i made gaki-san really an icy princess?!
i think i did because this isn't the first time you have mentioned she is cold in my fictions.

wells... it is just change of memory... nothing is removed. just kinda tricked aichan to teach her a lesson.

as for update :) i try when i could... however, currently the "hot soup" i am in now, i don't think i could anymore... really have to wait until end of May, that what i have estimated to be slightly free to do something else for distraction.

sorry cmze... but no worries, i will try to comment when i could for your fictions... so, please continue to drama as much as possible XD

@MsSmigge:
ok... i admit i am the guilty one to make our angel risa such a meanie...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 01:29:13 PM by yellow »

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 04:28:38 AM by weird »

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Coltemonikha - Sleeping Girl