JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Girls` Generation

Author Topic: I Finally Found You [KaixAcchan & others] - COMPLETED  (Read 69007 times)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
I Finally Found You [KaixAcchan & others] - COMPLETED
« on: July 23, 2011, 03:47:19 PM »
Hey guys,
this is my first attempt to write an AKB48 fanfic XD.................I got this idea when I was reading one of Keichan's ff.....You might think that the my story is sorta like her story, but please before you judge read it first and please do tell me what you think of it, if you want me continue or not :) Please excuse some of my grammar mistakes.

CHAPTER 1:
KAI’S POV*
“Morning, Guys!!!!! Today’s such a great day!!!!” I greeted happily, humming and skipping down towards the guys.

“What’s up with you? You’re kind of creeping me out!” Riku said as he tried to get away from the squirrel.

“Morning, Kai!” Yuko greeted. Trying to snuggle Riku

“Nothing” I grin “Did you stay over last night Yuko” I teased still grinning

“Uhmm….”she just said “I’ll better go back to the girls’ dorm” She stand up not looking at me and left

But I didn’t mind, I saw her, so red like a tomato. When Yuko left I looked at Riku who just like Yuko, turn red like a tomato. I chuckled

“So when are you going to tell ‘your-friends-with-benefit’ girl that you actually like her?” I grinned at him. I sat across where he sits.

“Yah, Riku! When are you going to her that you’re not only interested in sex but also in her heart?” Jun the youngest chided. Holding a newspaper and drinking his coffee.

Jun was the youngest of us, even though his youngest he doesn’t act like one. What’s even more surprising is that he got a girlfriend name Rena, who is in our age. We called them Wmatsui since they have the same last name. His really close with Sae, the player in the group that’s why this kid become like this

“Jun, mind your word. Remember you’re still a middle schooler” Tomohiko said in a monotone.

“What, all middle schooler are like me, you know!” Jun retorted

“Pervert like you. God, what’s going to happen to the world if those middle schooler brats are like you?”Tomohiko teased.

“Well, Jun has a point, Yuko must be good in sex if Riku’s still letting her hang around” Kuu widely grinned at him, wriggling his eyebrow as he bite a huge proportion of his breakfast.

“Well, at least I’m getting some action, unlike someone” Riku grinned at me.

“How many times do you want me to tell you guys that I’m interested to some stupid girl who only wants my money and my looks? Besides I’m not looking for a one-nighters’ but ever-after.” I grinned back at him

“Stop being so picky, Kai, or you’re gonna be virgin forever” Kuu teased. He finally finished his breakfast but wasn’t satisfied then starts getting some desert. Then they all laugh.

“That’s a good one Kuu!” Tomohiko gave Kuu a high five, then grinned at me

“I’m not being picky ….Whatever. I’m outta here.” I said grabbing my leather jacket, then my camera and my keys.
As I’m about to open the door, it suddenly swung open. There stand a drunken Sae who’s trying not to fall down.

“Heeeeeey!!! M~o~r~n~i`~n~g!!!!!”Sae greeted trying to stay balance.

“Augghhh, you reek of alcohol.”I whine

“S~o~r~r~y….I was p~a~r~t~y~i~n~g last night *Snore*” Sae fall asleep in the doorway

“Uhmm guys….I’m in a hurry so pick this dude up” Pointing toward the sleeping drunkard and left.

“Hey! Where are you going???…….Ahh he left. Why is he in a hurry?”Jun asked the guys. The guys just shrugged.
I left the guys without saying where I’m going. I went straight to the garage, found my motorbike and pump it then it roars to life and drive my bike to park as fast as I’m permitted.
_FLASHBACK_

I was taking some pictures as always. I do this quite often whenever I want some peace of mind.
‘Bounce, Bounce, Bounce, ‘I looked down and a ball rolled down and stop beside my me. I pick up the ball and saw a girl smiling widely running towards me.

“Is this your ball?” I asked to the little girl still smiling

“Yup, it’s mine” she smiled widely at me

“With your cute smile, you could melt any boy’s heart!”I smiled back to her

“Really? Wait till you see my Acchan. She’s a lot cuter than me “the little girl grabbed my hand then start running.

“Wait what’s your name little girl?” bent down to her and asked her

“I’m not a little girl, I’m Nami-chan” She pouted
She looked so cute when she pouts. I chuckled

“I’m sorry Nami-chan. I’m Kai-kun”I said

“Kai-kun, come on let’s go see my Acchan.” She grabbed my hand again

“Wait, I’m sorry Nami-chan but I can’t meet your sister today. I need to go back to school.”I said
She looked so disappointed.

“Ok, How about this, I’ll meet her tomorrow then?” I said trying to cheer Nami-chan up

“Ok!!!!”She smiles again.

“Are you always in here at park? Will you be here again tomorrow?”I asked her

“Nami!!! Nami!!!! Where are you!!!! Where going home!!!” a girl called.

“That’s my Acchan!!! Will be here in the morning “She said

“Bye Kai-kun.”She runs towards where the girl called.

“Bye” I said but Nami-chan is gone already saw Nami-chan with a girl who called her, the girl.... she’s so beautiful like an angel and her smile...*doki*’ did my heart skip a bit? Am I in love...? One way to find out I’ll meet her tomorrow. ‘I thought
_END OF FLASHBACK_
ATSUKO’S POV*
_ FLASHBACK_

“Nami!!! Nami!!!! Where are you!!!! Where’re going home!!!” Acchan called

“Acchan!”Nami-chan called as she jumps towards her sister.

“Where were you? I’ve been calling you!” Acchan worriedly said

“I was with Kai-kun!!!” She happily explained

“Kai-kun? Who is that? Your  ...boyfriend?” Acchan teased.

“No, He’s Acchan’s boyfriend.” She said to her sister

“Boyfriend? What are you talking about Nami-chan? Love doesn’t happen that way.” Acchan reasoned her sister.

“Neh, Acchan, can we come back here again tomorrow? Like the same time we came today? Please!!!” Nami-chan give Acchan a puppy eyed look.

“Why?”Acchan raised her eyebrow curiously.

“Well, so that you can meet Kai-kun.” She said still looking at Acchan with the puppy eyes.

“Nami, I told you so many times not to talk to strangers” Acchan reasoned her little sister

“Stranger? But I know him, his Kai-kun” She said back to her sister

Acchan know that once her sister decide on something, it’ll be hard for her to convince Nami to change her mind.

“Fine, will come back here again tomorrow.  Now let’s go. Auntie is waiting for us. I still need to help her with the deliveries.” She sighs in defeat.
_END OF FLASHBACK _

AT THE PARK
Kai arrived at the parking lot, he cut off the engine then get off the bike. He grabbed his camera and the key and start walking. He was sure were to go and just wonder around for a bit. ‘Wait, I should check the place where I meet Nami-chan. Maybe they’ll be there.’ Kai thought. He start heading toward the fountain where he meet Nami-chan.

“Kai-kun!!!!” a familiar voice called him.
He turned around to see who called him, and saw Nami-chan smiling, running toward him. He bent down to catch to catch her. Then A few feet away was the girl Kai saw with Nami yesterday, who he presumed to be Nami-chan’s sister.

“You came!!!” Nami-chan excitedly said to Kai

“Yah, I came, just like a told you yesterday.” Kai smiled to Nami-chan.

“Come on I’ll introduce you to my Acchan” Nami-chan excitedly said as she grab Kai-kun’s hand and  starts dragging him towards the girl who was now sitting on a nearby bench

“Acchan!!!” Nami-chan excited called the girl who’s reading her book on bench.

“Calm down Nami-chan.” The girl said, as she closed the book.

“Acchan, Acchan, this is Kai-kun.” Nami-chan introduces Kai.

“H-Hello…I’m Takahashi Kai….P-Please to meet you” Kai stuttered. ‘Shit, Why do I have to stutter’ Kai curse in his thought

“Takahashi…..of the Big 7?” The girl asked.

“Uhmmm…..Yes?” Kai said in a curio tone but looked down, feeling embarrass.

“Uhmm… Hello, I’m Maeda Atsuko sister of Nami” Atsuko introduce and not bothering the curious replied of Kai.

“Maeda?  Maeda of Big 7?’ Kai now looking at Atsuko with a serious face asked.

“I’m sorry but No. Is there something wrong?” Atsuko asked as she notices the sudden change of expression on Kai’s face.

Kai recompose himself as he was a bit taken back of what Atsuko said. For generation after generation the Big 7 is always complete, but for the fist time the Big 7 is missing one, the heir to the Maeda Zaibatsu. No one really knows who is this heir, what he/she look, where he/she right now, why isn’t he/she right now, when did he/she disappears or will appear again and how it all started.

“I’m sorry; I’m just a bit surprise.” Kai smiled to Atsuko.

“Uhmmm….so what are you plan for today Nam-chan?” Kai looked and smiled at Nami-chan

“Neh, Kai-kun, are you going back to school again?” Nami-chan sadly ask

“No, I don’t have school today, its weekend, so I’m free all day to play with you if you want.” Kai said to her

“Really?” she asked to make sure.

“Yah, so want to do you to do today?” Kai assured Nami-chan

“Uhmm…let me think” she said.

Kai sat next to Atsuko on the bench

“Do you mind if I sit beside you?” Kai asked.

“Uhmmm…..I guess” Atsuko hesitantly said. Then continue reading.

“I’m sorry, if I’m bothering you guys.” Kai said.

“It’s ok, since it’s been awhile since I’ve seen Nami this happy.”Atsuko said.

“Neh, Kai-kun!!! I know what to play” Nami-chan called

Kai took off his sweater, revealing his muscles on his arm, and his abs since his shirt pulled up when he took off his sweater. Atsuko notice something, like a scar on Kai’s abdomen. Atsuko quickly shifted her gaze to her book as Kai notice that Atsuko was staring at his scar. He chuckled, and then pulled down his shirt and start running towards Nami-chan.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 09:14:03 PM by sophcaro »

Flean

Re: I Finally Found You
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 04:07:38 PM »
OMG!!! Kai's abs~~  :drool:

Please continue... I wanna know about the scar~~  :O

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 04:08:00 PM »
same   :banghead:

scar scar :O
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 11:04:20 PM by anoni2 »
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 06:21:48 PM »
Same begining lol

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2011, 07:28:03 PM »
You should continue ^^ The beginning is quite similar from keichan's story, but if it is a different storyline, then I can't wait to read more :) And I want to know more about the scar too  :shocked

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 09:01:56 PM »
Yes, that's what I said, after all I got the idea from one of her Fanfics. But I don't know how her story will progress but I know mine is completely different from hers. I just copied a few thing from her but the storyline and some of the characters are different..... I'll post the second Chapter a bit later....

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 09:28:37 PM »
ganbare!!!  :mon roll:

SRO(Their Journey)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: I Finally Found You Chapter 2-1
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2011, 09:38:59 PM »
Thank you.. for all the comments.... here's the second chapter part 1... I didn't notice, that I was a bit long....

CHAPTER 2:
MEANWHILE AT KASHIWAGI RESIDENCE

“Morning Mom yawned*” Atsuko’s cousin greeted

“Morning Yuki” Yuki’s mom greeted her daughter.

“Where’s Acchan and Nami-chan?” Yuki asked as she notices that they are not around and the house is quiet.

“Nami-chan wanted to go to the park to see this Kai-kun.” Her mom explained

“Kai-kun… huh? Is he Nami-chan’s boyfriend?” Yuki grin

“What are you talking about; Nami-chan is just a kid.” Her mom glared at her.

“Here!” Her mom said as she gives Yuki bouquets of flower. “Take this to Akiba School.” Her mom added not waiting for Yuki to agree.

“Since when do we deliver flowers there?” Yuki ask curiously. Ever since they moved here in Tokyo almost half a year now since spring, a lot of weird thing happened. She felt like her mom is hiding something from her, especially to Atsuko and Nami-chan.

“Don’t ask anymore question. There are a lot of deliveries today.” Her mom said

“Then why did you let them go if we have a lot of deliveries today mom?!” Yuki replied.

“Well, I couldn’t say no to Nami-chan when she looks so happy.” Her Mom reasoned

“Now hurry up and go. I don’t like making my customers wait. It’s bad for business.” Her mom ushered her.

“Geez mom, you really know how to use people” Yuki whispered to herself

“What was that?” Her mom glared at her

“Nothing I said I’m going!”Yuki grin at her mom

‘How did she hear that? Is she a bat or something’ Yuki thought.

AT AKIBA SCHOOL
The drive to the school isn’t that long. The school was build in the middle of Akibahara city and the campus is pretty big. Well since it’s a finishing co-ed school. The school has everything, but this school pride is the Big 7, who resides in the clubhouse on the mountain. Not only are rich, they are also intelligent. The Big 7, as a tradition for generations lead the school as the student council. The heir of Maeda is the president, then Takahashi the vice-president, Miyazawa the secretary, Minegishi the treasurer, Kojima the organizer, Itano the organizer, Matsui in charge of sports related. This is a school wear everyone wants to get admitted. The school produces the best of the best people in the world.
If you don’t know this place well, you could easily get lost

“Where the hell am I? Why are there trees around me? Where are the buildings?” Yuki said to herself.
As she continues to drive her scooter, she saw a house; no it’s a mansion, a scary looking European style Mansion surround by trees. It’s like in the movies, mansions surround by trees are always hunted.

‘I guess this is better than nothing. But it’s so scary looking I hope it’s not haunted’ Yuki thought.
Yuki park her scooter at the front of the mansion. She get off, grabbed the bouquet of flower and head toward the door. She presses the doorbell.

“Come on, Hurry up!!!” Yukirin said. Yukirin is getting impatient she bang onto the door and the door slightly opened.

“What the, so all along the door is open. Way to go Yukirin” Yukirin said to herself.

“Hello!!!.....Anyone Home!!!!!” Yukirin called. Then sudden cold hand taps her shoulder

“*Scream* It appeared!!!! a GHOST!!!!! …..*SLAP*’ Yukirin screamed.

“OUCH!  What did you do that for!” the half- naked guy asked the girl as he massages his swollen cheek.

“Hey Sae what the hell happened” another guy appeared with chips on his hand asked the half- naked guy. Then he laughs

“I’m guessing you did some perverted stuff to her, right?” he added still laughing

“What’s all this commotion, I’m trying to sleep here man!” another half-naked guy appear looking a bit irritated.

“Look Tomohiko!” the guy with the chips point to the half-naked guy with a swollen cheek.
Tomohiko looked and he starts laughing together with the guy with chips.

“Shut up guys, I didn’t do anything to her. I saw her getting inside, calling if someone’s home or not, Then she scream calling me a ghost then slap me!” Sae explain a bit piss off still massaging his swollen cheek.

“I’m so sorry” Yukirin apologize to the guys she slapped.

“Yah, Yah so how did you get in here?” Sae grumpily asked the girl

“I was here to deliver these bouquets of flower, but I got lost and ended up here” Yukirin explained.

“Hmmm….”Sae doubting the girl

“Where are you suppose to deliver that” The guy with chips asked.

“My mom told me to deliver this to the headmaster.” Yukirin said

“I guess it can’t be helped then, Sae take her to the headmaster.”The guys with the chips said to the guy with the swollen cheek.

“Why do I have to take her there? Why can’t you take her instead Kuu!” complained Sae.

“Well your do one who found her.” The other half-naked guy said.

“That’s not really a good reason Tomohiko” Sae complained. “And besides you’re the one who forgot to lock the door.” Tomohiko glared

“Fine” Sae said in defeat. Sae doesn’t really want to anger Tomohiko especially right now he’s with Tomo~mi and he doesn’t really like to be bothered when his with his girl.

“Have fun.”Kuu teased then went back upstairs.

“Wait here, I’ll just get dress.” Sae said.

“It’s not like I can go anywhere. I don’t know the way around here.” Yukirin sarcastically said.
Sae left her and went upstairs to get dress.

AT THE PARK
Kai and Nami-chan played all morning, while Atsuko continue reading her book. Once in awhile she would glance up to watch Kai and Nami-chan play. Seeing her sister so happy and couldn’t help but smile to herself. Kai would look at Atsuko just after Atsuko look up to them.
Growl* Kai laugh at Nami-chan

“Opps,” Nami-chan said as she looks at Kai-kun. Then they both laugh.

“Hungry? Come on it’s my treat” Kai-kun asked Nami-chan
Nam-chan nodded. Kai reached for Nami-chan’s hand then start walking towards Atsuko. Kai grabbed his sweater then sat beside Atsuko. Kai sweat a lot, his shirt was soaking with sweat; his abs is now visible through the soak shirt. Atsuko stared at the scar again, Kai notice her again staring at his scar, and he then took off his shirt completely revealing the scar then put on his sweater. Nami-chan notice the scar too

“What happened to that scar Kai-kun?”Nami-chan curiously asked.

‘Thank god Nami-chan asked it first’ Atsuko thought.

“I don’t know, I can’t really remember how I got this scar.”Kai honestly said.

“It looks like it hurts a lot when you got that” Nami-chan said

“I’m not sure but maybe it was before, but right now I’m fine. It doesn’t hurt anymore” Kai-kun assured Nami-chan who still looked worried.

“Really?” Nami-chan raised her eyebrow.

“Yes, Promise, want to touch it to make sure?” Kai suggest.

Kai pulled up his sweater, to show his scar to Nami-chan. Atsuko looked at the scar again, something about the scar reminds her of something, she just couldn’t pin point it right now. Kai pulled down his sweater.

“Is something wrong? You’ve been staring at my scar since you saw it this morning.”Kai asked

“Does it really bother you that much?” Kai continued.

Atsuko was startled to what Kai said.

“No, it’s not really like that. It’s just it when I saw it this morning, somehow it reminds of something.” Atsuko explained.

“Something…. like what?” Kai asked.

“I don’t know, I can’t pin point it.” Atsuko honestly said

“Ohh…. ok.” Kai said.

“Kai-kun I thought you’re gonna let me touch it?” Nami-chan impatiently said.

“Yah, here.” Kai pulled up his sweater again showing the scar.

Nami-chan touched it, She felt the bump on the long scar

“Ow!” Kai acting like his in pain.

“Kai-kun!  Are you ok? I thought you said it doesn’t hurt anymore.”Nami-chan concerned

Kai laugh.

“MOHHH. Kai-kun you’re so mean!” Nami-chan starts the drumming like beating to Kai.

“Sorry, Sorry. It’s just fun to tease you.” Kai said defending himself

*growled*

Kai laughed again

“Acchan, I’m hungry. Kai-kun said his going to treat us” Nami-chan said.

“What, I think I have to decline that offer Takahashi-san.” Atsuko said.

“Ohh, that’s too bad..but Ok… Maeda-san….” Kai-said. Kai smiled as he looked at Nami-chan and said

“Nami-chan I had fun today. Thank you”.

“What? You’re leaving already, NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!!” Nami-chan is making a tantrum.

“Nami-chan please don’t act like that. Will play again soon. “Kai said to calm Nami-chan down.

“No!!!No!!!! I want to eat lunch with Kai-kun!!!!” Nami-chan still making tantrum

Atsuko sigh. She has never seen her sister act like this. ‘What did this Takahashi-san did to my sister?’ She thought out loud.

“What?” Kai asked

“I said what did you do to my sister for her to act like this?” Atsuko sigh

“What do you mean? I don’t get it?” Kai asked her not really understanding what she meant by saying that.

“Alright Nami, will eat with Takahashi-san” Atsuko said in defeat and sigh again.

“Yippy!!!”Nami-chan shouted happily.

Kai don’t really get what Atsuko said but can’t blame her. Atsuko and Nami-chan doesn’t really know much about him. Atsuko is being wary against Kai.

“I’m really sorry Maeda-san. I can’t really blame you for being cautious to me since you just actually meet me today.” Kai said trying to ease the tension.

Atsuko didn’t say anything and starts walking.

“Neh, Kai-kun?  Why are you calling Acchan, Maeda-san?” Nami-chan wondered

“Well…you call people by their last name to respect them since Maeda-san and I are still aren’t close I can’t really call her Acchan without her permission, it’s rude.” Kai explain to Nami-chan.

“Hmmmm…? To me Acchan is Acchan it’s who she is; calling her Maeda is like you only recognize her as Maeda not who she really is.”Nami-chan argue

Kai was taken back from what Nami-chan said. ‘Nami-chan is so different from any kids in her age.’ Kai thought

“Even you Kai-kun just like Acchan, you don’t want to be known as “Takahashi” but as Kai.” Nami-chan continued.

Kai smiled “Yes you’re right Nami-chan. I want people to know me as Kai but as a Takahashi. Social Status, money or fame, I don’t care about those things. They don’t define you as for who you are.”

Atsuko stop walking as she heard what Nami-chan and Takahashi-san talked about. Atsuko smiled

“So where do you wan to eat Nami-chan? Do you know any good place to eat?” Kai ask

“Well, there’s this restaurant-bar that Acchan took me once. I want to there again.” Nami-chan said.

“Restaurant –bar? Hmmm? Do you know where is it?” Kai asked Nami-chan

“No, but Acchan knows it. She even knows the Master. Acchan deliveries flowers there.” Nami-chan said.

“Uhmm Maeda-san?” Kai called Atsuko, but Atsuko didn’t answer.

“Uhmm A-Atsuko-san? Kai stuttered and blushed. Nami-chan laughs at Kai

“Hmmm….?”Atsuko turned to looked at Kai.

“Uhmm…Do you know how far this resto-bar that Nami-chan is talking about?”Kai said as he looked at Atsuko.

“It’s not that far. Why?” Atsuko smiled at him

“Uhmm, C-cuz, I was thinking of….never mind let’s go.” Kai said then start walking.

“Come on Kai-kun, what was that you’re thinking of?” Nami-chan asked smiling to Kai.

Kai couldn’t resist that smile Nami-chan gave him.

“Well, I brought my bike with me….and….I was….thinking of giving you guys ride to this resto-bar.” Kai said as he starts blushing.

TBC................

I hope I made sense in here........
I'll post the second part a bit later............. XD

Flean

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2011, 09:48:46 PM »
Kai and Acchan know each other before??  :huhuh

Nami is genius!!  XD  cute~~

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2011, 10:04:48 PM »
Even Kai doesn't remember what cause the scar >_<

Nami-chan smarter than me   :OMG:

SRO(Their Journey)

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2011, 12:46:08 AM »
OH MY GOLLY GOSH!!! THIS IS SOOOO COOL!!!  :pimp:

Half-naked Tomomi(Tomohiko), Sae and Kuu. NOSEBLEED!!!

Takamina's tease to Atsuko by showing his freakin abs and scar!

Yuko must be good in sex if Riku’s still letting her hang around
< THIS!!! WAAAA SORRY IF I'M IMAGINING RIKU AND YUKO DOING IT. :]]]]]
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2011, 08:55:48 AM »
hello, blughise-san. I sign up today just to follow-up your story & keichan ff too. Really love both of you ff. Please do continue. Waiting for your next update. XD

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2011, 01:55:59 PM »
 :twothumbs
I stop by to let you know that i wanna follow ur fic
and try to comment when I can

The start is look like Keichan's fic
but more I read ur story more it's really interesting
and really catch my attention....to know what wanna happen next
And now I have questions which come to me...like...does Atsuko lie when Kai asked her if she was from the Big 7??
Does Mrs Kashiwagi hides something from her daugther, Atsuko&Nami? Does it relate to heir of the Maeda family?

>_____< so many questions....
Hope you will give us some hints...
Keep your good job
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: I Finally Found You Chapter 2-2
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2011, 02:43:34 PM »
Thank you all for the comments!!!!
a lot of questions, but those questions will be answered as the chapter progress.... XD
Anyways here the chapter 2-2

Kai never let ANYONE, not even his friends get on his bike. But with Nami-chan and Atsuko he feels its ok to let them get on his bike.

“Come on Kai-kun, I want to ride on your bike?” Nami-chan grabbed Kai-kun hand and starts dragging him to the parking lot.

“Uhmm Nami-chan just to make myself clearer, my bike is not a bicycle…. But a motorbike” Kai trying to scare Nami-chan but it just made Nami-chan eyes grew
bigger and smile wider….

“I think I just made her more interested. I was kind of hoping she would get scared a bit but, I guess not.” Kai looked at Atsuko who suddenly become pale

“Yah….It’s just,  you said  that to the wrong person.” Atsuko now complete pale.

“I’m so sorry. We don’t have to ride my bike. We can just walk there.” Kai said to make Atsuko more comfortable.

“Nami-chan!!! Let’s just walk there.” Kai called Nami-chan who was a few feet away from them.

“Ohh, Come on. I want to ride your bike, Kai-kun” Nami-chan whined

Atsuko is still looking pale, and Kai doesn’t want Atsuko to feel more uncomfortable than she already was.

“I’ll give you a piggy ride on my back. How’s that.”Kai suggest

“Really?!  Yippey!!!” Nami-chan runs back to Kai.

Atsuko looked relief to hear that they’re not riding the bike. Kai smile at her, then mouthing the words ‘feeling-better?’  Atsuko nodded and smile back to Kai. *doki doki* Kai’s heart skip a beat. ‘Looks like I’ve got my answer’ Kai thought.

AT THE RESTO-BAR-CLUB

“Where here…” Atsuko pointing to a building.

“No way!” Kai surprised.

“What? Is something wrong?” Atsuko asked

“Nothing’s wrong, is that I know this place too. I hang out here with my friends most of the time. The Master in here already knows us.” Kai explain.

“Ohh…what a coincidence.” Atsuko said

“Come on let’s get inside. I’m hungry.” Nami-chan impatiently said.

“Yes! Yes!  You’re Highness” Kai smiled.

*THE SOUND OF THE WIND CHIME* as the door swung open, announcing that a customer has enter the resto-bar.

“Welcome” The Master at the bar counter greeted.

Kai, Nami-chan and Atsuko smiled at the Master.

“Well, well, well, look who we have here.” Master smiled back at them

“Hello Master, it’s awhile.” Kai greeted

“Are you with him Acchan?” Master looked curious

“Uhmm…..Yes” Atsuko blushed

Master didn’t notice that Acchan blushed due to the lights

“Ohh… You’re with Nami-chan too” Master notice then smiled to Nami-chan

“You remember me?” Nami-chan innocently asked the old man

“Of course I remember you sweetheart, Acchan talks about you all time” Master still smiling at Nami-chan.

“Uhmm, so where do you want to sit?” Kai asked

“Let’s sit here” Nami-chan walked to the bar counter.

“Master?” Kai asked

“Yes of course, it’s still noon, so it’s ok and besides I want to know how you guys meet.” Master looked at Kai

Kai avoided Master’s gaze and bent down to Nami-chan. Kai pulled Nami-chan up so she could sit on the higher chair.

“What do you want to eat?” Kai asked looking at Nami-chan then to Atsuko.

“What’s the best food in here?” Nami-chan asked Kai.

“Master can we have those then.” Kai smiled to Nami-chan

Master went to the kitchen leaving the three alone. After couple of minutes Master returned

“It’s gonna take sometime. But here’s the appetizer” Master said to Nami-chan. Then hand each one of them the appetizer.

“Do you want some drink Kai?” Master offered smiling evilly. Master knows Kai can’t handle his alcohol and he wants Kai to get drunk.

“No, thanks Master, Whatever you’re thinking right now, stop it now” Kai flatly decline the offer.

“So, Kai how did you meet Acchan? “ Master curiously asked.

“Well, I meet Nami-chan at the park yesterday….”Kai said.

“Kai-kun said my smile can melt any boy’s heart, and then I said to him that he should meet Acchan since Acchan is a lot cuter than me and her
smile…K…Kai…Kai-kun.”Nami-chan was cut off in her sentence as Kai-kun put his hand on Nami-chan mouth to prevent her from saying more. Kai-kun was blushing so hard. Atsuko too was blushing. Master start laughing at this

“Hahaha! Oh Boy!!! HAHAHAHA Kai!!!! *laughing*”Master still laughing so hard.

Kai glared at Master but the old man just continued to laugh.

“Did you know about this Acchan?” Master asked the blushing Atsuko

“Uhmm, the first part I know…. But the…. Second part…..No” Atsuko honestly said.

The chef interrupts the conversation, telling Master that the food is ready. He called Master to get the food at the kitchen.

“So that was the real reason ha?” Atsuko teased.

“Ohh, come on not you too, Atsuko-san.” Kai pout

Nami-chan and Atsuko both laugh at the pouting Kai.

“Kai-kun, you’re so cute when you pout” Nami-chan tease more

“Liar! Whose fault do you think it is that I’m pouting?”Kai playfully said.

Nami-chan shrugged her shoulders.

“Why, you!!!” Kai tickles Nami-chan

“Acchan!!! H-H-Help M-me!!!” Nami-chan looked at her sister. But Atsuko just showed her tongue playfully to Nami-chan.

“Ok, here’s your food!” Master said as he put down the plates in front of them.

“WOW!!!! That’s a lot!!!  Will we be able to finish all this?” Nami-chan said in astonished voice.

“Don’t worry if you can’t finish it all, you can take home the rest of it, right Master?” Kai said.

“Yah, of course, take it home, to your Aunt and Yukirin.” Master agreed.

They started eating; trying everything from one dish to the other. Atsuko and Kai watched Nami-chan trying every dishes as she can. They both couldn’t help but laugh at the sight of Nami-chan

“W-h-a-w –saw F-o-n-n-y?” Nami-chan asked with her mouth full of food.

“Nami don’t talk when your mouth is full.” Acchan said.

Gulped* as she swallow down her food. “Sorry” she said. Then continue to eat. After I awhile Nami-chan drop her spoon on the plate “I’m so full, my stomach hurts!” she rubs her belly.

“Well, I’m not surprise, You’ve eaten almost everything.” Kai tease

“Well I’m not the only, Acchan ate a lot too, you know. Besides I couldn’t help it, I was so hungry and the food is delicious but…comparing it to Acchan’s cooking….I guess the food is ok” Nami-chan complimenting her sister. Atsuko blushed.

“Yah, I’ve notice. You really are sister” Kai chuckled. “Is she really a great cook?” Kai asked

“Yah!!! Of course she can. My Acchan can do anything!” Nami-chan proudly said. Atsuko smiled at her sister.

“I wish I can eat her cooked food.”Kai jokingly said his eyes were serious.

“Come over to our house then.” Nami-chan suggested

“Yah, next time, cuz today I’m so full, I can’t eat anymore.”Kai lied. ‘I want to eat her cooking now so badly, I don’t care if I get stomach ache later, I want to eat
it her cooking now.’ Kai thought.

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2011, 02:51:22 PM »
aiaiaia i was grinning while reading this  :ptam-shy:

SRO(Their Journey)

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2011, 03:18:13 PM »
Nami is so cute! Totally love her :heart: she is a genius for hooking up acchan and kai  :lol:

I wonder what Yuki's mom is hiding, and what will happen with Yuki and Sae  XD

Thank you! Please update soon.

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2011, 03:36:06 PM »
One thing puzzling in my mind.
Yah….It’s just,  you said  that to the wrong person.” Atsuko now complete pale.
  Does this mean Kai's scar at abs is related to his motorbike accident? That is why Acchan look pale??!!
Please update, thank you  :jphip:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2011, 07:47:31 PM »
Nami good job ;)

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2011, 10:26:09 AM »
This is super cute!!

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2011, 11:25:01 AM »
I'm imagining a chibi Acchan on Nami. Gee, and to Kai, I sort of don't see him as the person in Mendol well I do but a little bit more Anime-ish? Like tall, with blond hair and all that good thing. Hmm, I'm curious why Acchan is tense/uncomfortable on the thought of Kai's bike.  :pimp:
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Girls` Generation