JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - ASIAN CELEBRATION

Author Topic: Eru's Files (OS COLLECTION) - COMPLETED  (Read 26691 times)

Offline LeNosferatu

• I Daydream and Annoy People
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hypocrisy Kills, So Does Your Smile
Eru's Files (OS COLLECTION) - COMPLETED
« on: February 02, 2012, 09:03:38 AM »
Aggressive Trance

“Just go confess to her! Your feelings are definitely mutual. I can guarantee that.” Nakanishi Yuka shoved her thumb in front of my face when I was finished talking to the phone. I bit my lips and lazily answered, “I wish I were braver.” I put my mobile phone in my pocket after I saw a certain name and closed the lid shut. Yuka sighed and grabbed me in the shoulders, eyes locked on me. I was sweat-dropping at her sudden actions but I could manage to keep calm when Yuka whispered in an offending tone,

“You don’t want Rena losing faith in you, do you?”

My eyes bugged out. I put her hands away as I felt my heart getting out of its usual way of beating when I heard her name being spoken. I suddenly felt a plump was getting in a way somewhere in my throat so I couldn’t gulped easily. My nerves commanded me to move my head constantly left to right left to right, signaling I wasn’t agreeing the idea of her losing faith in me, about Rena losing faith in me. I didn’t want Matsui Rena give up on me.

“Right, all you have to do is…um, a bit aggressive than usual I guess. Maybe you can take the initiative? Ask her out and tell her the truth.” Yuka winked and patted my shoulder before grabbed her bag and flashed away from my sight. I glanced at my watch. Right, it was already 10 pm. Nobody could hold to be in outside house in this kind of season when the warm bed and blanket ready to embrace and drifted you away to wonderland. I started shivering as the cold air brushed my uncovered face. Winter was really not my best buddy, though I liked snows.

After thanked the owner and bowed to him, I walked out the anime store Yuka and I had been working for months now. Needing money for living wasn’t the reason. I always wanted to give a special person a special gift. That’s what you do to your beloved person in his/her upcoming birthday right? Well at least this one would be a special one since I put so much effort in the way of getting it, I guess. But the thing is, what am I supposed to do if I already get the present? Would I be able to hand it to her? Saying happy birthday and shoving the gift in front of her wouldn’t simply do. It was more complicated than that. I couldn’t even explain it properly. I was no good with words.

I needed to go back to home quickly. My legs started freezing and thinking about warm bed persuading me to faster my steps. But something I couldn’t define logically just made me want to go to another direction contrary to my first purpose. I turned right after reached the particular intersection. Way opposite of my house. I enhanced my speed of walking for no reason. I glanced at my watch again, ten thirty, not too late, eh? Well I’m just going to check and go home. Check and go home. I repeated those words in my head and smiled.

ooo

I felt like a piece of meat being flipped over and over on a grill, like a yakiniku, in my own bed. Although this wasn’t a first time I experienced biological sleeping disease called insomnia, but it still kind of bothering me. It was rarely a chance I couldn’t sleep well when the surroundings are very supportive. What’s more perfect than breezing air and smooth bed plus warm blanket? Usually I could just fell asleep even before my head touched the pillow. But now? I already counted sheeps, drank some hot milk, plugged my ears with some soothing music that could calm my nerves, but all didn’t worked. I sighed and hugged my pillow, burying face in it. Not in three seconds I was craving for air, right I didn’t want to die yet. Not that meant I was in effort of commit suicide. That wasn’t a nice way of die, though dying isn’t nice at all. At least I wanted to die pretty, not silly.

Okay, the more I awake, the more stupid thoughts blabbering over my head like an unstoppable ferris wheel in the amusement park. I drifted my thought to the voice I heard half hour ago. It was simple and has no special meaning for other people. But not for me. How come a simple sentence of, “Goodnight, Rena-chan.” Could turn me into one of trouble sleeping victims?

Argh, I surrendered. I got out of the bed and clicked my table lamp, turned the dark room into a dim one. Watching some boring night shows on TV might become a drug for my withdrawal of sleeping. I walked to my window and opened the curtain a few inches, just speculated about the situation outside. Nothing interested me, I was in second floor. So all I could see was other houses, trees, roofs, and…wait. Something familiar and white falling over and over like a meteor shower.
It’s snowing.

I smiled. It’s nice seeing snow though I had no interest throwing myself to the piles of white like when I was a kid and the first time seeing snow. It was too cold.

Something caught my eyes. I saw a movement near my fences. Not sure what I was seeing, I opened my curtain fully and sharpening my night vision. Oh how I wish I were a Buddhist cat now, could see through the night and also, immortal. Plus if it died, it would die cutely.

It was her.

My eyes widened in joy and I immediately slammed my window open. Every seconds was very precious to me cause if lose one, that person would backed away and vanished from my sight. I didn’t want that.

“Airin!!!! Airin!!”

She turned to my house, immediately to my direction. Looked like she already know it was my voice and the source was so predictable, my bedroom. I could see a shock in face, as if I caught her doing something indecent.

“Stay still!! I’m going down now!” I shouted again and flashed my feet like Sonic the Hedgehog to downstairs. I didn’t even remember grabbing my coat and only stepped the cold road outside with a pair of slippers. Guess missing someone could beat your nerve system of thinking and acting properly.

Meters away, feet away, I reached the fence and opened it. I found her face, smiling to me.

“Airin, I can’t sleep.”

ooo

So here they are. Sitting in the bed side by side in front of the abandoned television while they enjoyed each other’s company. Matsui Rena had her head in Airi’s shoulder, while the boyish girl kept stroking her hair.

“Where are your parents?” Airi started a topic after such a while they were only watching the uninteresting shows while they had their mind having its own world. Rena snuggled closer, the blanket that covered their legs made her even warmer. After had minus ten degrees attacked her skin, nothing second best than snuggled with the ones she loved under the same blanket.

“Outside town for days, work stuff. Ne…Airin…” Rena sat up. Airi automatically stopped her action on Rena’s hair.

“Yes?”

“Why were you outside my house?”

Airi suddenly looked like having a lump in her throat, unable to answer anything and just responded with an awkward smile which was being taken as an answer by Rena. She circled her arms to Airi’s neck and winked seductively, “Were you missing me?”

“Eh? I…I was just passing by…I was on my way home.” Airi gave a sentence in denial of truth. Rena smirked in her head, why are you so lame on giving excuses?

“Really? I think I’m smart enough to read map. There’s no way you were here after your part-time working right? Your house is on the opposite way of mine.” Rena intimidated the already sweat-dropped Furukawa Airi. She only blushed and nodded stiffly, “Well, if so is that a mistake?”

Rena smiled, Airi really knew how to make her heartbeat getting sprinted by her actions.

“A mistake that I love.” She leaned to kiss Airi’s cheek. Creating an awkward silence and steamed Airi as the result. Airi turned her head anywhere but her friend while keep balancing her pace of heartbeat. She remembered Yuka’s words then.

“…Maybe you can take the initiative? Ask her out and tell her the truth…”

The thing is, their relationship was really complicated. They acted like a couple, got jealous if someone gets clingy to other girl and such. Normal couple things do. But they never got it in a higher level of it, confession. They were never officially a couple.

“Ah…but really you don’t have to shout like that. You’ll wake three blocks from their sleeping.” Airi moved onto new topic. She kind of felt uncomfortable with the very intimate situation. Alone with the one she loved. Rena pouted, “Well, if I didn’t, you would just walk away home and I will be so tortured going through this insomnia alone.”

“…a bit aggressive than usual…”

Airi bit her lips harder as Yuka’s voice echoed inside her head again. Her friends already told her hundred times to make a move already. They said, a dog will leave its prey when it smelled another nearby. What a lame proverb she thought. Cause Rena wasn’t a dog and that just made things more complicated and harder for her. Talking to a dog much easier than to Rena even though she wasn’t Dr. Dolittle.   

“Rena-chan…” Airi heavily breathed while she took Rena’s hand. Knowing these actions made Rena felt like being given out a chance of journey to the past, which was impossible in her mind. This was the first time Airi dared taking her hand first.

“Y-yes, Airin?”

“Please don’t give up on me.”

Rena blinked few times, trying to find any meanings behind the words. She didn’t know why out of nowhere, all of sudden, her dear Furukawa Airi saying such things.

“I…don’t understand?” Rena slowly replied, afraid of hurting Airi’s feelings. Airi let out a bitter chuckle, she cursed herself for not being good at expressed herself. Right, no more days to waste, Airi. I gotta say it, thought Airi.

“Matsui Rena…I…” Airi inhaled deeply, unable to look in her opponent’s eyes. In the next seconds she felt a pair of warm hands on her cheeks, tilted her head so her eyes could meet the destiny,

“Yes?”

“…Your feelings are definitely mutual…”

Airi remembered Yuka’s words again. The urge within her became stronger and stronger. 

“…definitely mutual…”

Airi gave an intense stare to Rena’s brown orbs. There were definitely love in those beautiful eyes. She continued her stutter,
“I…I just want to say. I-I love you, Rena-chan…”

Airi closed her eyes, waiting for the worst of the worst words would come out from another girl and turned her into an emo bitch with a bruised and scarred wrist in the other day, instead she heard Rena giggled.

“Awwh, that’s so sweet of you Airin. I love you too!” she jumped and hugged Airi tightly. Airi’s lips immediately formed into a frown and let go of Rena’s tight embrace.

“It’s not that! It’s…it’s…”

Airi clenched her fists and sighed.

Then everything was too fast for Rena to take.

Airi pulled Rena closer and landed her lips to Rena’s, stayed for seconds before rubbing it slowly. Tasting every millimeters of Rena’s soft ones, as she knew it was their first kiss. And she proud she could demolish all the coward barrier that been planted on her. As Airi heard Rena’s moan by the lack of oxygen, she pulled away slowly. Oh how she wished human had a pair of iron lungs. She could kiss Rena for eternity.

Their forehead touched as their panting got in steady rhythm together. Airi could see the red tint were over Rena’s cheek, she had no idea she could make Rena blushed so hard like that. It was always been the opposite.

“Got it? I love you, Rena…”

Rena nodded in agreement before circled her arms to Airi’s neck, “I love you too, Airin. Everything about you. I really do…”
She returned Airi’s kiss. This time harsher than Airi gave to her. They moved to something that can’t be called a simple kiss. Their tongues had a duel of dominance like there’s no tomorrow. Airi felt like someone cast a spell on her, she didn’t deny every action they both do and kept enjoying it with all her feelings. Their hearts pounding to each other as they felt a piece of heaven being poured by God tonight.

Rena suddenly pulled away from the kiss. Eyes slowly wandered from Airi’s longing black jewels down to her swollen velvet lips, observing carefully on those inviting flesh that begging to be pulled to an eternal kiss once again. An undeniable pressure gradually formed inside her, aflamed and needed to be satisfied. Rena slowly licked her lips. Tastes of Airi’s chapstick were like a drug for her. A legal drug that she wouldn’t be afraid to have some again and again. She deliberately leaned closer to a pair of warm addictive lips in front of her. She realized she wanted to explore more of Furukawa Airi.

Rena wanted Airi.

“R-Rena-chan…c-can I go home now?”

Airi saw Rena shook her head, her eyes said something different. There were a hesitant choice between want and need that certainly could be read by Airi.

“You promised me to stay here tonight.” She said seductively.

Airi’s eyes widened hearing the whispered sentence. There’s no way she didn’t know about those things. There’s no way she didn’t understand what Rena implies. They both like, fucking over twenty and those things weren’t illegal and alien for them. She realized they would reach point of no turning back, but oddly she felt having no urge to stop it at all.

"I'll take that as a 'yes' shall I?" Rena brushed a stray lock of hair behind Airi’s ear as a wide hungry grin spread across her flawless face "You were never good with words, were you Airin?"

Airi blushed and bit her lower lip. She still managed to stutter though her chest was on rapid beating, “R-Rena-chan…”

My first post! :cow:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 10:35:35 PM by sophcaro »
Email: delilahhere@hotmail.com

Tumblr: 48andtheconceptofbreathing

Fanfiction blog: hoodednosferatu.blogspot.com

| 柏木由紀 | 平田梨奈 | 山田菜々 | 島田玲奈 | 矢神久美 | 村重杏奈 | 秋吉優花 |

| Kashiwagi Yuki | Hirata Rina | Yamada Nana | Shimada Rena | Yagami Kumi | Murashige Anna | Akiyoshi Yuka |

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: Eru's Collection xD AKB and SKE + Majisuka stories ^^
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 09:28:15 AM »
New pairing ~~

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 11:26:36 AM »
I like Rena being agressive ^^

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 02:14:26 PM »
Rena X Airin~

Rare fic~

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 07:57:52 PM »
LeNosferatu!!
I recognized you from your account in FFn.net.
I've read all your fics in there, btw (except the korean ones)
Not reviewing because I'm too lazy.
But they are all great!!
I like your RenAirin fics, WMatsui and KumiYuria.

Well, keep writing!!
SKE pair need to be brought up.
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline LeNosferatu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 11:57:34 PM »
@Sydney W ^^ and my new fave ones :grin:

@kahem me too  XD

@RenaChii  :D it's a rare pairing but i love em tho

@caghaunt omg really??  XD thanks for visiting my ff.net page  :lol: yeah i'm somehow working out for these cute SKE pairings lol

Well thank you guys for the comments  :cathappy: im new here and i hope you like my writings  :tama-laff:
Without further ado, here my 2nd story  XD

Love Slave

Soft palms grazing over the tender skin, earning strangled gasps and creating blissful tensions. Unsteady, heavy breathings had a duel of dominance and some metal clinging filling the quiet night air. Stray locks tangled to each other, the two reuniting to be one, becoming an inseparable bond filled with desire. The poisonous brown orbs tainted the black emeralds with a licentious gaze, swallowing the owner deeper and deeper to the land of pleasures. Every movement drove them into an enthralling dimension, forging to explore the untouched world.

The skillful hands deliberately played the figure like a musical instrument. Every touch was hypnotizing and breathtaking, elicited delightful sounds of moans by a pair of delicate lips underneath. A curve slowly formed in her lips, a ferocious grin that covet to emit something,

“Moan my name.”

No words were sounding as a respond instead, a sharp pained whimper caught her ears. Her vicious grin became wider as she saw the result of her deeds. But an unpleasing spark hit her heart as she detested her opponent disobeying her words. She distanced closer to the figure beneath and repeated her command in a vigor whisper,

“Moan my name!”

Her teasing whisper turned into pained hiss as she felt nails digging deep down her arm, leaving red crescent marks in her pale skin, but in the bottom of her heart she screamed in joy as she successfully satisfied her needs,

“R-Rena-ahhh!”

ooo

I hate when my ears being pierced by annoying and repetitious sounds of my alarm. It’s like my chance getting a piece of heaven being shortened knowing I have to wake up and survive for the new day. The 24 hours that I fully knew wouldn’t be any new day for me. Cause every day is the same. Same things happened, routines repeating, world rotating, and same daily burden I have to carry. Also the same love I have to reunite. The kind of love that they say, after I had been through these years, is sick.

They say I’m psychotic, insane, and foolish. I say I am madly in love.

Cold water running down my body, sweeping out all my fatigue and uneasiness away. I close my eyes and lean my head to the cold tile wall as I feel water splashing my scarred back. Yes I wasn’t misspelled. Scars. How I’m used to deal with that.
I’m not a wrestler or an athlete or doing a job that has to do with physical affection. I’m not a streetgirl who likes to beat and bully the highschoolers in the end of the streets and take away their belongings after laughing vindictively. No, I’m not that kind of person. I’m just a girl. A normal high school girl.

My hand slowly touches my back, feeling the uneven surface. My fingertips leisurely trace every coarse line as the witness of my life history. I stopped in my neck and twitched, feeling the new wet, still fresh lines on the outer layer of my skin. I have a new scar.

I groan slowly as the cold water feels like sharp tattoo needle inked the place where my scars at, though I never know what being tattooed feels like. The only thing I feel when I got these is, I’m being loved. Way opposite of what normal people do. Yes people could say I’m abnormal, I say I am just madly in love.

My name is Jurina and I’m madly in love with a girl named Matsui Rena.

They say my love for her is sick and dreadful. I say my love for her is pure and beautiful.

What is more than beautiful when you’re getting hurt but you still wanted more? What is more than pure when you’re used but you still longing for her? So what if I’m getting hurt. I’m in love with the pain. I’m doing it again and again and never have enough of it.

Loving her is never the reason all this time getting hurt inside out. I know it doesn’t make sense. It just hard to stop. Even I’m shaking up or breaking down, I still won’t give up. Because I know what kills me the most. It’s not the pains nor the bruises nor the scars. It’s letting her go. I don’t want having Matsui Rena far away from my side.

I still can’t believe that she is the one. She builds me up and tears me down. She lights my heart and burns it out. She turns my world upside down. She never realizes how I love her more than she know. But it’s okay. Being with her is enough. As long as she wants me, I’m happy. I don’t need anything else.

I want her love. I want her touch. I want all the bruises and scars caused by her. I want that pleasurable pain again. I don’t care if that causes permanent or temporary pains on me. All I want is Rena for myself. And I want myself to be only hers.
Well I guess I’m a masochist after all.   

ooo

“Where are you?” Jurina fidgeting in her seat, holding the cell phone while other hand playing with her hair. She bit her lips lots of times between the speaks. Frown never left her face.

“But Rena…It’s been two weeks…I-” she agaped as she heard Rena cut her talking. She only kept silent like a dog being hit by its owner. Some next seconds she dared to speak, whispered to be exact. Like Rena would mad if she has the guts shouting back to her,

“Do you…love him?”

Tears start welled up in Jurina’s eyes. Every word she said coming out in tremor. Her hands shaking and she tried to keep balance on her seat, though she preferred to drop herself down in her bed then bury her face in a pillow and make it wet by her tears only in seconds, just like she always did.

I’m fine with just being used. I’m fine if you only come to me for pleasure. I’m fine as long as I have a chance to be with you. Please don’t leave me like this.

She knew saying “I don’t know.” means two things, “Yes, but I don’t want to say it directly.” or “Just get over me and live your life, okay?”

You said ‘move on’, where do I go?

“If you can’t live without me, why aren’t you dead yet?” Rena’s voice kept going in repeat in her head.
Jurina couldn’t handle the upcoming tears that constantly rolling her cheeks. She closed the lid shut and threw the innocent device to the sofa before dragging her feet to bed. All she wanted now is crying and get over with it.

You made a wrong turn. He’s ain’t real, Rena. He ain’t able to love you like I will. He ain’t able to give you what I gave.

ooo

All she could do is screeched her eyes shut and curling her toe as Rena driving her to the peak. Her chained wrist turned red and bruised by the time she kept moving against the solid metal. Constant moans and muffled screams keep coming out from her throat. If she could speak, she would beg Rena to stop, but she couldn’t. She didn’t have the braveness to do that. The last thing she wanted to do is breathe but the black scarf was successfully gagged her.

“Are you tired? Nod if so.” A cold tone of voice drifted Jurina back to her consciousness. She hesitantly thinking before decided to give a single nod. Her heart wanted more but her body alerting of the very little amount of energy she had. She could even feel her own sweat drops dampened her hair. Jurina slowly leaned her arched back to bed, resting her head and closed her eyes while tried steadying her pace of breathing.

“You’re so weak lately. Are you tired doing this with me?” Rena asked again, Jurina could hear a slight of worry there. She opened her eyes immediately and shook her head persistently in denial. Jurina had a slight of apprehension that Rena doesn’t want to touch her again, and that was her biggest fear. Rena sighed and unlocked the manacles that hampered the blood circulation in Jurina’s wrist. Rena saw how deep the cuffs were tightened around Jurina that made her wrist bruised and leave circling red mark. She turned and threw the metal device to the floor. Its material made a horror echo as it banged the floor.

“Enough for today, go.”

The grateful in Jurina’s face as she felt Rena lower her pressure gradually changed into a shock aura. She clearly heard disappointed and pissed tone in Rena’s voice. Jurina took off the gag and for the very first time after been a while not saying a word,

“Rena…”

Rena suddenly felt a tight wrap around her waist and a steady pace of fatigue breathing blew her ears. She kept silent and caressed Jurina’s hands before letting them go.

“I’m not gonna see you again.”

Jurina felt as if the sky were falling upon her. World reverse rotating and tides changing. Her already weak arms weakened by the words. Her heartbeat was getting in an unhealthy pace as she tried to stutter,

“W-what’s m-my fault, Rena?”

No response. Rena kept staring at the floor.

Jurina hugged Rena tightly and started sobbing in her shoulder, soaking the pale skin bit by bit.

“Don’t leave me. Please stay with me-“

“Live your own life, Jurina. Live it as a normal teenager.” Rena cut her talking shortly.

“NO! I don’t want any life if it’s not without you! I’d rather die than living a life without your existence…Rena…Rena…Rena!!!” her tears rolled down like a river flow. Rena sighed.

“Do I have choice? I’m okay with just being like this, Rena. I’m happy with you just touching me. I’m happy just being your sex slave. I don’t ask too much, do I? Please, you can do anything to me! You can do anything as you please…then I feel complete. Just don’t leave me…” Jurina whined. She shook Rena’s body in vigor, silently asking for an uncoming agreement.

“Well…maybe…we can work things out for a while.” Rena nodded slowly.

ooo

Scribble.

Scribble. Scribble.

More scribbling sounds filling the pale yellow bedroom. Jurina couldn’t stop marking her wall calendar with a red pen. Shaping circles in every numbers furiously. There were formed sixty red marks in it, signing it was sixtieth day since Matsui Rena stopped seeing her.

Throwing the pen to the floor, she started pulling her hair and screaming desperately. If someone walks in, he or she would assume Jurina was in a withdrawal of drugs. Her appearance was so far from okay. Not having a well sleep for weeks successfully formed bags under her eyes. Jurina’s hair was in a huge mess. There were also some blood lines and parched scars across her wrist.

She screamed Rena’s name again before dropped herself in the bathroom. She fumbled her pocket and took out what happened to be a razor. Giggled insanely, she did again what she had been doing these times. Scratched. Scratched and scratched. She need more than permanent scars to beat the permanent heartbreak in her chest. Jurina kept scratching and screaming in agony until the pains feel like nothing for her. She panted heavily as she saw her own blood drenching her lap, reddening her pants and the floor. Letting out the last giggle, Jurina blacked out.

ooo

It’s cold but it’s warm.

Something strange kept hitting the spot somewhere in my arm.

I realized my sight was black. Total black.

Oh, did I close my eyes?

I fluttered my eyes open.

It’s all white. But it’s familiar.

Is that my bedroom ceiling?

Yes it is.

Ah, it’s cold again. But it’s also warm. What is this?

I drifted my vision to my arm.

Looks like water drops.

Oh, and there is bandage in my wrist.

How could it be there?

“Jurina! Thank God! I thought I could never see you again.”

I felt a hug.

I saw a smile.

I saw a pair of eyes.

I saw tears.

What. Tears?

Matsui Rena cried for me.

First time she cried for me.

I smiled.

My love isn’t one-sided.

ooo

« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:04:21 AM by LeNosferatu »

| Kashiwagi Yuki | Hirata Rina | Yamada Nana | Shimada Rena | Yagami Kumi | Murashige Anna | Akiyoshi Yuka |

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 06:59:33 AM »
I'm glad it's a happy ending~

Offline SharkAttack

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 11:05:25 AM »
I shall never get enough of this pairing. :<
That was a very intriguing story, and I love your writing style.  :twothumbs
Write some more!

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 11:46:23 AM »
Really like this Wmatsui story
It's really dark story
but love it
and Rena is s type.. :thumbup

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2012, 12:00:58 PM »
Euh... Wouah I didn't expect something like that but wow!!!!! It's great!!!

Offline LeNosferatu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 03:49:38 PM »
@RenaChii because Jurina doesnt deserve all the paiiiinsss  :cry:

@SharkAttack thank you  :love: i will!  XD

@msst28 thank you xD its my first time too writing something like thisss hahah because its inspired by >> http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lykgso9XFM1qac6m0.jpg

@kahem thank you <33

Thanks for all the comments, thanks, and also votes  XD well pls enjoy my 3rd stories! it's SKE (again lol) Kuumin x Yuria

Congratulations, I Hate You

I, Kizaki Yuria, hate you Yagami Kumi.

Yes I hate you Yagami Kumi. I hate you with all might I can do. I hate you since that day. The day you kissed your oh-so-cute underclassman, Kimoto Kanon. I don’t even have any idea why you choose that girl over me. Well I guess it’s not choosing since we’re not together. Yeah, the sad part is we were never together. We can’t ever be together. I guess this is what they called by endings without stories.

I remember the time we first met. We were in front of taiyaki stall, queuing. You poked my shoulder and called your friend name only to find you were mistaken. I remember the blush you made with the taiyaki you held fell and you made those awkward cute faces. You apologized to me and you mumbled about something with ‘the last money’ and ‘hungry’ which I found out was really cute so I couldn’t help I ended up buying you one. At first you were rejecting it but you gave up after I convinced you. Then you thanked me and our meetings had to be ended as your friend called you out. You bowed and thanked to me once again before leaving me. I remember them all, Kumi.

Yes I hate you Yagami Kumi. When the chance of getting talk to you everyday is less and less, because of that girl. I hate it. You looked at that girl’s eyes intensely whenever you talked to her. I hate it because you were doing the same to me before. You caught me in the eyes. You made me fall for you. You made me feel the best thing about living. The best thing I realized when I’m in love with you. And I still do. And I hate it.

After our incidental meeting the other day, I found out that you are actually in the same school as me. At first I didn’t feel anything. I felt like, wow okay I’m able to meet that cute girl again. That was the only thing I thought that time. Then someday when I walked deliberately besides the school courtyard sipping my juice, you bumped into me. You seemed in a rush. Your bag fell and all the papers came out. We both let out surprised yelp as our bodies crashed down and fell in the butt. You said you were happy when finally meeting me again. And then you made those weird cute faces like I saw the other day while collecting the papers. You said sorry for several times and I only replied with smiles and helping you out and I saw your name in one of the papers.

Yagami Kumi.

That’s the first time we really known each other. And each day we became closer and closer. Since we both couldn’t make a lot of friends and talking to you was the fun thing. I wonder that time you must be feeling the same. Days passed into weeks and weeks sprinted into months. And now is exactly a year and seven months since we met, Yagami Kumi. Cause I remember those details. I treasure those details of you. Of us. Like I’m going to lose it if I didn’t do it. And I hate it.

When I was sick, you came to take care of me. And I did the same. We hugged, we cuddle a lot, we said I love you to each other countless times, you even stole my first kiss when you were sleepover. The precious moment that keeps rotating over my head till now. But I see you seemed not taking a big deal on it now. Maybe you think it was just the way we had fun.

A day when you said you are in love with someone making my heartbeat went faster. I was so self-consciously think that it should be me. But I was wrong. Totally wrong. You showed me the picture of Kimoto Kanon and you said all the time she is cute. Yes I admit she is, Kumi. She is. And I hate it.

I tried holding back the tears and I tried to stop seeing you with the best I can. I didn’t even attend school for days. I told my mom to say I’m sleeping whenever you came to my house. Our distance is wider and wider. I know I was the one who making it. I know I shouldn’t blame you. Because this is my own feelings. And you can’t force feelings to others. That’s too cruel.

Thousand mails you sent I didn’t replied to any of it until one day you stopped sending me mail. I sighed. Is this what I really want? Just who is the bad guy in this case. Me or you? Me for slowly breaking our friendship cause of my stubbornness of feelings or you for acting like you care, making me feel like I was the only one and ended up falling in love with others leaving me behind?

I walked to the school restroom. I needed to fix my eyes. I cried for too long and barely able to sleep in the past few weeks. I searched the eye gel in my pocket when I heard sound of girls giggling inside the restroom. I stopped or a moment and I realized it was your voice. I tiptoed and peeked inside. It was indeed you, with that girl, Kimoto Kanon. I saw her playing with your hair and the next moment you were pushing her to the wall. You caught her in the eyes, same as you did to me back then. You leaned closer and you kissed her right in front of my eyes! After such a forever kiss, you both parted and you whispered to her. A loud whisper. You said things I had been longing from you. You said sweet things that supposed to be mine. I had the urge to stop you from doing that, but I just couldn’t. Instead, I ran away back to my class, grabbed my stuff, and flashed to my bedroom. Cried all over again. Crying for something I can never get back. And I hate it.

Dear Yagami Kumi,

Congratulations, I Hate You.

P.S: I’m Still Not Over You.

===============================

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 09:06:00 PM »
WOW you're fast!
Poor Yuria T_T

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2012, 12:36:23 AM »
Smell a huge jealously. It going to be a tough moment for Yuria. Awwww, pity her

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2012, 12:56:39 AM »
Poor Yuria..
Her jealousy really strong
Really love the way you write it   

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2012, 11:49:14 AM »
Waaa your SKE fics are great!
Your writing style between sweet love and angst  :thumbsup
SUGOI!

Well hope to see more of your update...
Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline LeNosferatu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2012, 08:48:13 AM »
@kahem hehe...i just post my old fics here  :cathappy:

@Sydney W I dunno..I ship both KuuYuria and KuuNon  :cry: :cry: :cry:

@msst28 thank youu. I love Yuria too much but I like Kanon!  :bleed eyes:

@Megumi aaa arigatouuu  :bow: pls take care of my crappy fics  :banghead: hehehe :love:

Please join with the polling ^^ In the end of the results, i'll make the pairings in the top two!  :roll: so make sure your fave pairings be in that  XD

after reading my angsty KuuYuria, how about the next life of KuuNon? It's the sequel of Congratulations, I Hate you. KuuNon + Yuria. Kuumin's POV. hope you dont get bored with my SKE fics hehehe  :sweatdrop:

without further ado, enjoy!

Stuck To You

“Kuuchan…”

“Kuuchan…”

“…chan…”

“…Kuu…”

I gasped. My eyes forced open realized I was being dragged out to reality from that vivid dream. Same strange dream that I had for several days recently. Same dream which I couldn’t simply figure it out. I was standing in a dark room, to be exact in nowhere but darkness, so that I couldn’t see anything. Then tedious sounds invaded my ear. It called my nickname over and over. The thing is, the voice was familiar. Voice which I know well whose it was.

As my eyes recognized the morning light in my bedroom, I heard a grunt and a yawn. I turned my head to side to find out my girlfriend already awoken. She blinked few times and rubbed her sleepy eyes.

“Kuumin, what’s wrong?” she said weakly. Ah right, she must be awoken by my loud gasp, “Ah ohayou, Non-chan. I’m sorry waking you up.” I greeted her. She smiled and snuggled closer, “Were my Kuumin having nightmares?” her naked body embraced mine tightly under the blanket. I shifted a bit, “Ah no, it’s not that. I’m just having the same dream for the past few days.” I explained. She giggled, “Don’t think about it too much, it’s only a dream.” She smiled while encircling her arm to my waist, went back to sleep.

It couldn’t be only just a dream. My eyes were wide open staring at the ceiling. Thinking of any possibility signs from that dream. It could be something. Or it could be nothing just like Kanon said. I thought I need to clear my head out. I poked my girlfriend’s cheek and her eyes fluttered open.

“Non-chan, I need to go.” Kanon frowned and pouted, “Eeeh, already? But it’s Sunday…” I bit my lower lip, “That’s why, I think I’m go jogging. Come on let me go, I need to grab my clothes.” I struggled. She held me still, “I’m going too.” I sighed,
“Non-chan, just this time, I want to be alone. Please?” I said softly, afraid of hurting her feelings. She gave a look of disappointed but then nodded, “Well then, I’ll make breakfast later. I guess I’ll go back to sleep now” Kanon let go of her embrace and turned her body away so I was facing her back. I got out from bed, searched for my clothes that scattered everywhere in the floor. I grabbed a towel and flashed to bathroom. I actually never liked morning shower but I feel like having one this morning.

I went back to bedroom to find some trackpants and sweats. I glanced at my girlfriend who was still sleeping soundly. After that I immediately got myself out feeling the morning air of spring. I inhaled deeply while taking deliberate steps ahead after putting the headphones on. I decided to take medium route. Running around the three blocks and going back was quite burning calories. I looked at my watch, still six in the morning. No wonder there were not many people around. But it’s nice since I really wanted to be alone this morning.

While running, I thought about my dream. That voice echoed again in my head, reminded me of her. Yes, I knew well that voice. It’s the voice of Kizaki Yuria. Someone that had been an important person in my life back then. My ex-bestfriend. Also my secret crush.

A bitter laugh escaped from my lips, choked and strained but still harsh and grating to my ears. Three years, and I was still thinking about her every moment of my life. She just disappeared after I got into my last year of high school. I sent her tons of mails, mails that never got any reply. Leaving me puzzled with my own question about what was my mistake?

I remembered our first meeting. It was pure incident a little bit stupid. When I was queuing in a taiyaki stall on weekend, and poked her and mistaken with my friend. I found out she was pretty and warm. Made me nervous saying sorry and accidentally dropped my last hope of lunch. I was so regretful and embarrassed that she might be hearing my incoherent monologues and ended up buying me one. That moment was really a stupid also precious one that I couldn’t even forget.
What the hell was I thinking? It’s been three years. I’ve gotten into college, I had a cute and nice girlfriend, I lived with her, and I had a part-time job in the neighborhood CD store. Overall my life was okay. So why till now I still felt uneasy? I felt half alive.

I've always thought about Kizaki Yuria.

I could never stop thinking about her. Everywhere I'd walk, I'd see her ghost. She even invaded my very private part of living, my dream. I really missed her. I missed you, Kizaki Yuria.

If they ask why I am with a girl named Kimoto Kanon, I will answer it’s because I thought she is nothing but cute and sweet.
Made me falling in love with her since we first met. I made mistake by going out with her, I guess. Every day since the day I kissed her, my love for her became less and less until time flies around three years now and I still didn’t know why I am holding the relationship with her this far. When we had sex and she whispers passionately into my ear that she loves me I mumble half-truths that are darker than lies.

I’m so screwed. My life was full of lies. And I still felt half alive.

I had a thought war as my wind brushed my hair, my feet continue doing the calorie-burning, and my ears attacked by music I couldn’t even listening to. I could tell I wasn’t paying attention to the road I stepped.

People could call me pretty. Ironically I am anything but that. I am a monster, ugly and scarred on the inside, hurting and betraying everyone I know and meet.

Maybe Yuria left me because I betrayed her too. A betrayal that I couldn’t even figure out about. Was Kanon the reason you left me, Yuria? I realized you became colder to me after I had told you about Kanon but I never thought if that really the reason you left me.

I can’t unforget you if I can. But it’s too late. You were too deep in me. Your hollow was too deep in my mind.

As my mind flew everywhere, I didn’t realize I was already in front of my apartment again, end of my morning route. At the entrance I paused, fumbling in my pocket for keys that seem to have disappeared. I was pretty sure I put them into the left pocket of my pants, but they don't seem to be there, so I continued scrabbling for those damned elusive keys.

"Um, miss? You seem to have dropped your k-"

It's like a dam is being opened, a flood of memories that roared loudly in my ears as I heard the one voice I will always be able to pick out. The voice that been haunting me these days.

I turned around.

“K-Ku-Kuumin?”

I didn’t dare to blink a second. Before my very eyes I was very wary this could be happen as one of my delusion again. It could be an illusion. But my illusions never spoke to me or reacted to my actions. This couldn’t be…

My breath caught in my throat. Her eyes were bright and clear, and she hasn't changed at all. And yet she's changed so much. Her eyes are so, so different. She’s getting taller and prettier.

I tried to gain strength saying any words. I could be so gladly talking about everything I had in my mind. But seems only a single coherent word successfully escaped from my lips,

“Yuria?”

=========
To be continued  :cow:

Offline AtsuNami

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2012, 04:32:05 PM »
Hello. This is the first time I comment here in the forum and I choose to do that in your fics because I already read them (the KuuYuria) and I loved it.
 XD
Since I read it on fanfiction.net I know the end and… Its brilliant. But I won’t say anything more about the rest of the fic.

Your Mayuki fics are really good and I honestly think you should put them here  :yep:

Sorry about the poor English but I’m Portuguese… Keep writing about KuuYuria and KuuNon please.

Offline LeNosferatu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2012, 12:03:49 PM »
@anzai48 OMG I'm so sorry i gave you wrong link  :panic: thats Kuumin with Churi not Yuria. this is kuumin and yuria  :nervous sorry sorry http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyvepx81t31qh4aylo2_500.jpg

The next part of Stuck To You :)

Stuck To You - II

Tears welled up in her eyes, and she took an awkward movement before she froze and simply stared at me. Her eyes are still the same with the one I used to stare deeply. It was soft and kind, but inside them there was a different, hesitant disbelief that certainly I could see.

It makes me wonder. Did I really know her anymore?

"Kuumin…" she whispered again, as if she needed confirmation from more than how I look and the way I instantly knew her name. My lips suddenly silent shut as I felt my heartbeat getting in an unhealthy faster pace. I could just jump into her and hug her tightly, but the gravity seemed holding my feet still so I only froze in place. My brain commanded me to form a curve in my lips. I smiled to her.

“How are you…Yuria?”

There are so many questions I wanted to ask her, needed to ask her, but at the same time, she was like a book I have forcefully wrenched closed every year, and opening it so suddenly now would be so completely wasteful of all the effort I had expended. And right now I really wanted to just talk to her. I wanted to do anything to calm or soothe these flashes of colorful memories that threaten to explode in milliseconds. How about a coffee? Or taking a walk? So we could talk…

I let out a bitter chuckle as I thought that might be no use. The words still caught in my throat. She was so important for me. And I knew exactly what had been going on between us. Asking for a coffee wouldn’t simply resolve these all.

“I’m fine. And you Kuumin?”

I didn’t answer. Instead I made fidgeting movements by scratching my unitchy head and let out my usual grin, my eyes seemed have interest to my feet more than her face. This was a really, really the most awkward and torturing moment I’ve had in my entire life. Never thought talking to my ex-bestfriend was this hard. I stole a glance at her, she kept staring at me.

A flash of pink tint spread in her creamy cheeks. Wait, she blushed? How could she blush? 

Finally I forced myself to talk, anything to break this unwanted tension. It was a hard battle, raw gurgles choking at the back of my throat, but I managed to burst out a couple of something called words.

“I’m good. What are you doing this morning?” my eyes roamed her figure, still not able to look in the eyes. So I just stopped wandering and kept looking at her sandals. She tugged her hair behind her left ear, “Um…I’m just taking a morning walk, I lived around here now. Seem you had your morning route, Kuumin.” Those words made me instantly looked her eyes. She still remembered my habits. Kizaki Yuria still remembered about me. That was just enough for eradicating half of my uneasiness I had these times.

“Yeah, you see…” I giggled.

Later in the day, when I pushed myself to the sofa I saw my girlfriend appeared with a questioning look, “Was the route you are taking same with national marathon ones?” I raised eyebrows, “Um..no?” Kanon threw herself beside me, stared at me sharply “Your breakfast is getting cold.” Ah…yes. Kanon must me questioning my lateness. I touched her hand gently,

“I…ran into a friend this morning.”

“Eh? Who? Must be an old friend then.” Her sharp look suddenly vanished in a second. I smiled, “Indeed. She was my bestfriend at senior high. Kizaki Yuria is the name.”

“Ah I see.” she nodded and leaned her head in my shoulder. We continued watching the weather forecast on television. The thing that Kanon didn’t know, even though my eyes were glued to the screen, my mind had its own world.
Kizaki Yuria changed her mail address. Throwing out her number. Moved out the town. So that I was completely losing contact with her. But this morning, I managed to get her mail address. We planned to meet again someday. This was a thing that made me having something to look for tomorrow after for so long I hadn’t. At least I felt no more half alive.

Knowing she lived only several blocks away from me made me feel like I was the luckiest girl alive in this planet.

I smiled and pulled out my vibrating phone from my pocket, I opened it and typed deliberately. I sent it and smiled pleasantly. Kanon poked me, “Who are you texting with?” my smiled immediately disappeared. “Hm? Oh just my college friend, I’m asking whether we will have another test this week.” That was a fingers crossed answer. Of course I was texting Yuria, answering her invitation for a meeting the day after tomorrow. “Then, why are you smiling?” she asked again. “Because I get none!”

“Oh, that’s good.” Her eyes turned to the TV again. I smirked. Kanon was so easy to deal with. Lying to Kanon was my daily meal, and I felt sorry for her. I even lied about my own feelings and let them rusted into our relationship for three years. Great, Kumi. You are the meaniest person in the world.

Under my smile of victory, there was a slight of worry tickling. Would Yuria want to become my friend again? I knew we weren’t into a fight before she disappeared, but there must be something that made her did. And it could be my fault. I was so eager to talk about that to her but the other side I was afraid that might be tearing the old scars I’ve been avoiding at.
“…min! Kuumin!” Kanon’s voice snapped me out of my delusion. I turned to her, “Ye-yes?” She pouted, “Welcome back to reality.” I giggled, “Sorry I was just bored.” She grabbed my hands and squeezed them, “Accompany me tonight. I’m going shopping. Will you?” I only nodded, “Yeah, I will.” She clung onto me, “Yay thank you!” Haha, very cute.

“…which one you like better. This one or this?” Kimoto Kanon shoved two shorts at me. I nodded, “You look better in anything.” She pouted, “Liar. I’m serious.” I pulled her closer and kissed her cheek, “I’m serious as well, Non-chan.” and smiled watching she blushed. Honestly, I never lied about her appearance. And that might be the only reason I enjoyed staying with her. Yeah I know I’m mean. If being mean makes money, I must be the richest person in the world. Kanon wasn’t supposed to be treated like this. But what else I could do.

As we walked passage to passage, tracing path in every corner on women section, I saw the same long hair and a pair of beautiful eyes I had seen this morning, only meters apart in front of me. My boots suddenly felt heavier and made me hard to move. I hoped my eyes weren’t mistaken just like the first time I met that person. But they were not showing any signs of failure recognizing. I tried to turn around slowly so she couldn’t notice me but a hand stopped me,

“Kuumin, where are you going?” Kanon’s voice tore down my plans. I stuttered, “To-toilet.” Great, my 2536458th lie. Hearing my name being spoken, I saw Kizaki Yuria’s head immediately turned to us.

“Kuumin?”

I immediately let out a fake smile and bit my lower lip. Kanon tugged my jacket, silently asking who the person it was. I forced myself to step forward approaching her. With Kanon still held onto me. This. Is. The. Most. Awkward. Moment.  I’ve ever had. Being in a same room with Kanon and Yuria was never exist in my mind. And it has to be happened like, now?

“I..uh..Hi, Yuria. Ah, you already know her right? It’s Kimoto Kanon. Non-chan, this is Kizaki Yuria.” I introduced her to Yuria. I saw Yuria narrowed her eyes to me when I introduced her to Kanon, but then it was fine when they were smiling to each other and did a little handshake. Our meetings had to be ended as Yuria quickly asked to leave. Thank God it didn’t last longer otherwise I might die unpretty cause of massive awkwardness.

The door screeched behind me as I slide it shut. I walked to the kitchen when a pair of arms hugged my stomach from back. Without looking back I stopped and sighed, “What is it?”

“Is that your old friend you told me this morning?” Kanon put her chin in my shoulder. I nodded. “Non-chan, what are we eating for dinner?” I flipped the topic. I didn’t want any conversation about her with Kanon. That would add the page of my sins list. She let go and stood in front of me, “Ah gomen, I forgot to cook as I promised. But there are some cup noodles. Is that okay?” I looked at her expression of worry. Ah Kanon, you shouldn’t be worrying a person like me.

“Mm. It’s okay. We could go by that.” I smiled. She smiled back and leaned closer, kissed me. I closed my eyes as I felt her warm lips rubbing against mine. I kissed her back delicately and she landed her lips on my jawline down to my neck. I moved myself to our room while she kept nibbling on my neck. I stumbled backwards and I landed smoothly on top of the medium sized bed with Kanon on top of me.

She stopped and panting, “Kuumin, Kizaki Yuria…”

My heartbeat faster as that name being spoken, what the heck was she wanting to talk about?

“Yeah, Non-chan?”

“Did you use to love her?”

I didn't know how to respond to that. Why was she asking that? If I said no it would be a lie, and yes would imply that I don't love Yuria anymore, and that is an egregious lie too. I say nothing instead, I pulled her closer. Asking her to keep kissing me.
But seemed like Kanon’s sense became stronger or all my lies became revealed smoothly when she took my silence as an answer. She smiled bitterly and kissed my cheek, “Have a nice dream” before threw herself beside me with her back facing me. I inhaled and exhaled deeply. And that night, I decided to hold her waist as we slept, something rare I did. Guiltiness ran through my blood spine, giving me internal shock of stressful thinking.

In the morning I woke up to the smell of coffee. Kanon was sitting at the kitchen table in the corner, munching on toast. “Ah you awake. Your coffee is there.” She pointed at the table. I walked slowly and sat down after pulling a chair. “Thank you” I mumbled as I began to sip the coffee.

"I'm moving out in a week," she announced. I stopped drinking and blinked at her in surprise. She shrugged.

"You should call Yuria up," she said. In her face was resignation. I felt horrible. It’s been years I lied to her but this time was the first time I felt so…guilty about her.

"Listen, Non-chan" I started. I didn’t want to lie anymore, "I haven't talked to her for years, and-" She cut my talking.

"You should talk to her then," she said sharply. Her voice is shaking. She put down the mug and I saw she tried holding back the tears by clenching her jaw. I stared at her wordlessly. There are bags under her eyes. Oh My God, was she silently crying last night?

“But, why Kanon? I didn’t do anything…”

“I checked your phone. You still have her picture in your wallet. I heard your sleep-talking, Yuria’s name always came up. And you always looked like thinking about someone else every day, it must be her. And yesterday? You two blushed as you began talking to her. Am I right?” Kanon’s words stabbed right in my heart. I’m going to apologize. I MUST apologize.

“Non-chan, I didn’t mean…”

“No, no need to say anything. Not all is your fault. I supposed to break up with you two years ago after I found out all the traits. But I just couldn’t. I love you too much, Yagami Kumi. I thought it was okay after all as long as I’m with the one I love.” Tears welled up in her eyes as she clenched her jaw tighter, tried holding the tears as hard as she could. I only stayed silent in my place, shocked. This morning was too much for me to take.

"Your breakfast is going to get cold," she realized I was staring at her. She walked into the fridge and avoided my eyes.
A week after that, in the morning, we did the breakfast together. My last breakfast with Kanon.
Silence fulfilled the room. Only the clinging sounds of spoons roaring the kitchen.

“Ne…Kuumin, can I talk to her sometime?” she asked suddenly.

“I…think so.” I responded properly.

We lapse into silence again before I helped her carry her stuff and she kissed me on the cheek and left using taxi.

Five months later…

“No, you’re like a grandpa!”

“Eeeh, try putting this on you!” I replied and gave her the fake beard.  She giggled and ran away. I caught her by the waist and kissed her. We both laughed.

“Yuria…I love you”

“I love you too, Kuuchan”

===========================

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2012, 04:11:26 PM »
Happy ending but poor kanon
Well I like both KuuminxKanon and KuminxYuria..
Well Kumin like both of them maybe yuria more.. :lol:

Offline LeNosferatu

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Eru's Collection: Newest - MaYuki Series
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2012, 12:22:55 PM »
@anzai48 yay Dance and...oh i forgot Non's cast in Majigak  :banghead: here i post ur mayuki  :)2

@msst28 in real life, kumi indeed likes yuria more :3 >> http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyz7txX3FG1qkgmlgo1_250.jpg but judging from this... http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyv28wg7m31qkgmlgo1_500.jpg i think Kumi cant help with Non's cuteness  :cathappy: lol but in the end she apologizes to Yuria  :grin: their lovelove heat are so cute  XD

this is my "safe" *cough* Mayuki which is still ongoing  :cathappy: enjoy  :love:

Oh, Shit!

“…it’s not my fault. And we’re done here. Case closed!”

“No! It was yours! Who else have done it? You’re such a pain in the ass!”

Hirajima Natsumi facepalmed watching two of her friends, Watanabe Mayu and Kashiwagi Yuki being in a fight once again today. Nacchan let out a long sigh as she saw they folded their arms and their back facing each others. It’s kinda funny how they were enemies but still managed to have same pose in the same time. She let out a bitter giggle while shook her head in disbelief motion,

“Is there anything I can get to make you both up?” she rhetorically asked.

“SHUT UP, NACCHAN!” both Yuki and Mayu burst on her in the same time. Nacchan’s eyes widened as she had a what-the-hell expression carved in her face. Even though Yuki and Mayu had been a nemesis since they first met, they almost always have harmoniously movements and actions. Such as the recent ones. That’s what made Nacchan never get bored teasing them both everyday though she knew that would just reignite the hate sparks between them.

Nacchan remembered the time Yuki met Mayu.

It’s all started when Yuki and Nacchan were in the first day of college. Yuki and Nacchan were roommate in college’s dorm. Yuki was the person who really believes in fortunetelling and the night before, she had a dream of bumping into a faceless girl with twin ponytail wearing red spectacles. Of course Nacchan couldn’t give Yuki any satisfying answer when she asked the meaning of her dream since she had no interest in such thing. Then they went to a nearby fortuneteller, which was Yuki’s favorite ones cause the fortuneteller, Yuki called her Neru-sama, always gave Yuki a good luck in every fortunetelling she attended.

But once in a lifetime Neru-sama gave Yuki a bad news this time. Yuki walked with a shock look all the way home. Nacchan couldn’t help but hide her laugh seeing her roommate turned down only because of crappy prediction they just paid with hundred yen.

“Get over it, dude. Being like that takes you nowhere.” Nacchan rolled her eyes. Yuki’s frown became clearer and she turned to Nacchan, “But Neru-sama said it’s a bad omen! Bad omen, Nacchan! And who would the person be? Who’s wearing red spectacles and twin ponytail? I shouldn’t bump into her!” Yuki banged her head to the wall. They were only meters away from their dorm when Nacchan thought about something familiar with those traits.

“Ne…Yukirin, I think I know who that is. Maybe it’s my…UUAHHHH!” Nacchan didn’t manage as she felt someone jumped to her back and choked her neck with a pair of arms.

“NACCHAN!! I miss you!”

Nacchan and Yuki turned immediately to the source of the voice. Yuki almost died unpretty as she jaw-dropped and her brain picturing something she intended to avoid.

The girl in her dream was snuggling with her roommate. The girl with red spectacles and twin ponytail was hugging Nacchan. The girl that she would know as Watanabe Mayu. Her bad omen was right in front of her eyes and sooner became their roommate.

“NERU-SAMA, DOUSHIYOOOO!”

Nacchan giggled as she remembered those times. Yuki was still believing that fortune till now, that made her acted so silly by avoiding Mayu and blaming every bad things that happened to her because of Mayu.  One time Yuki ever asked Nacchan to evict her cousin from their room, but rejected by Nacchan. She indeed didn’t believe such things and evicting someone because of that was just too much.

Watanabe Mayu was Nacchan’s cousin. She lived alone after her parents died in a car accident. Living by herself made her bored, so she decided to stay with Nacchan after all. Well, after such a hard refusal and warm welcoming from Yuki and Nacchan. Since she stepped in their life, Yuki was the one she doesn’t want to see the first time in the morning. That could ruin her mood instantly. Though she could move to the neighborhood apartment near the dorm, but as the older sister and the only relative nearby, Nacchan decided to take care of Mayu since she was underage and used to be spoiled by her parents. Nacchan let her bed to be spared for herself and Mayu, since, of course, Yuki would quickly object if Mayu dared to climb up her bed.

There’s this time in the morning when Yuki wanted to look for food in the kitchen and Nacchan too lazy to show where she put down the all the snacks they bought the night before. Nacchan only mumbled on her bed, “Box besides the fridge…” Yuki smiled and flashed happily to the kitchen only to find Mayu was there, staring at the microwave which was heating a slice of pizza. Her smile immediately disappeared.

“You again.”

It was only seconds after Nacchan having conversation with Yuki and now all Nacchan heard were two girls screaming each other and kitchen utensils being thrown anywhere.

“They’re so lively in the morning…hhh” Nacchan yawned and went back to sleep.

Nacchan couldn’t help but smile at those two. Although they were like cat and dog—-well, worse than that, when Nacchan remembered a video she watched about a female dog breastfeeding a kitten—-they actually helped each other. But they were too arrogant to admit it.

Like when Yuki was staring desperately to her laptop, as the viruses kept eating her files and she didn’t know how to crack the files up, Mayu passed by. She peeked behind Yuki’s shoulder and found out the problem. Mayu pushed Yuki’s shoulder, gesturing Yuki to back away. Only in minutes Mayu typed something in Yuki’s laptop, then stood and walked away like nothing happened. The astonishing Yuki then back to check what Mayu just did. She stoned when found out all her files were recovered, the viruses being crack down. As a payback, Yuki then considered Mayu not totally bring bad charm for her at all.

Or when Mayu couldn’t find her socks, they were actually being carried to the Laundromat by Yuki. Yuki was a neat freak so she couldn’t help but picking all the dirty socks that scattered in Mayu’s drawer since she had the duty with the washing that day. Later in the day when Mayu mentioned how all her socks magically appeared in her room, clean, no odor, and neatly folded, Yuki was blushing mad. Nacchan teased Yuki and voila, no fight in a day. But tomorrow was another story. Life rolls on.

—————————————————————-

“It’s all your fault.”

Nacchan’s sharp eyes sent an unfriendly stare to a girl in front of her. An early 20’s woman wore black hood and robe, completing her already mysterious look. Her eyes didn’t even stare back at Nacchan but to the scattered tarots in her desk.

“What is?” the mysterious woman asked while her hand tracing every closed cards, as if she was reading the meanings behind.

“Neru-sama, you made your beloved customer which happened to be my friend, hates my cousin. Because of your fortunetelling that day. Remember?”

Neru’s head turned quickly to Nacchan, make her startled and almost jumping from the chair.

“I knew it from the start. You never interested with this aren’t you? And now you come just for confronting me.” Neru’s eyes widened. Nacchan rolled her eyes.

“Yes. I admit I don’t believe such thing. I don’t believe ghosts, spirits, fortunetelling, miracles, sparkling pixies or whatsoever. Now, can you tell Yuki that the girl-with-red-spectacles-and-twin-ponytail which is destined to be my cousin, isn’t a bad omen? At first it was fun but now I’m tired listening to them every day.” Nacchan sarcastically said.

“I can’t”

“Eeeeh? Why? You need Yuki to be brought to your face right now? I’ll call her then.” Nacchan fumbled her bag to find her goddamned hiding phone.

“No need. Give them these. You’ll get them made up after a little something-something happened.” Neru threw two plain silver rings to the desk. Nacchan stared at them questioningly,

“A little something-something? Why do I smell a non-exist magic being used here?”

Neru sighed, “You’re an arrogant one, missy. Someday you’ll realize they are exist. And I’ll have you begging on my knees asking for a good luck charm. Just go, attach them in their fingers and let your wish granted. Now from the bottom of my heart, I’m asking you to, LEAVE THIS PLACE!” Neru couldn’t help but yelling at the stubborn guest such Nacchan.

Nacchan stared at those rings in her palm, wondering how things are going to work since she didn’t believe in any cheesy magic tricks like this. Well but trying wasn’t a bad bet, right?

———————————————————-

Kashiwagi Yuki fluttered her eyes open, something uneasy bothered her lower part. She needs to pee.

Getting out from the bed, Yuki yawned and stretched her body a bit. Since it’s still three in the morning. She then realized she wasn’t sleeping on a bed, but a sofa. Since when she started sleeping in sofa when she had a soft bed to be laid on, she asked herself. Shrugged, she might be too sleepy and fell asleep in the sofa. She dragged her feet lazily to the bathroom. Cold tile freezing her feet palm, forced her to stay awake in the bathroom. Done, she tiptoed to reach the highest place of cabinet, taking her daily vitamins though she knew it was too early to have some.

Wait. Something wasn’t right here.

Since when she tiptoed to reach the cabinet?

Ahh, no matter, must be only my feelings, Yuki thought. After swallowing some, she walked back to the bedroom. As she walked passing the mirror on the sink, she stopped.

Since when her hair became so long?

Yuki walked backward slowly and stopped to see the reflection.

She blinked once. Twice.

The sleepy girl in the mirror stared at Yuki. She’s fully realized she was Kashiwagi Yuki.

Why was she now staring at her nemesis’ eyes deeply instead of her usual brown orbs.

More importantly, why there was a Watanabe Mayu in the mirror?

Oh, shit. I must be dreaming.

Yuki grabbed her hair.

She saw Mayu was doing the same exactly as her.

She smiled. Mayu smiled back at her.

One second. Two second.

Oh, shit.

Oh, shit.

OH, SHIT. Yuki kept cursing when she realized she WAS in Watanabe Mayu’s body. 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:TO BE EFFIN CONTINUED  :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - ASIAN CELEBRATION