JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Detroit7 - Beautiful Song

Author Topic: Cheers (KojiYuu) Chapter 3 - 30/12/2015 update  (Read 6388 times)

Offline takagil

• ecchi
  • Member+
Cheers (KojiYuu) Chapter 3 - 30/12/2015 update
« on: July 12, 2015, 01:17:20 AM »
Before everything else, hello!!!

So, I'm new in this kind of thing, but after reading so many fanfics I decided to give it a shot and try to write something.
This is my first fanfiction so don't expect much  :bigdeal:

But well, since I have an exam coming early and I didn't felt like studying, I decided to do this.. I'm going to regret, I know  :on study:

Btw, this first chapter (if I can call it that) it's like a prologue..

And that's all, I hope you like it....
:hee: :hee:

Kojima Haruna sat alone in a bar with a glass of beer in front of her. Staring at the cup while tapping her fingers on the table, the emptiness on her eyes was big.

“Why didn’t they answer me?” She thought to herself.

She had called the three of her closest friend, but none of them bothered to answer the phone. That made her came alone.

So here she was, sitting alone in a bar with a huge need of drinking so she could forget the awful day that she had. She used to love her work, but now? Not anymore.

All she wanted right now was a good talk with her friends so they could cheer her up. But since they were so busy with their own lives and didn’t have time for her, alcohol was her only companion.

All of a sudden, without even noticing her movements, she grabbed the cup and drink the beer in one gulp.

“Damn, this is good.” She thought to herself without even blinking with the bitter taste of the drink.

As she landed the cup back in the table, she continued to stare at the now empty glass for a couple of minutes, only looking up when suddenly the bartender put another drink in front of her.

“Excuse me, I didn’t order this” She said, looking confused.

“Yeah, I know….” He answered with a grin at his face.

“So….?” She stared at him with an angry face wanting him to explain.

He didn’t answered but instead shocked his head to the side, laying his sight in a small smiling girl.

“Guess you know the answer now” He said with a devilish smile in his face walking away just after.

“You got to be kidding me…” she whispered while looking down again.

She didn’t want to accept it but since it was free might as well drink it. In another gulp she drank it all. She looked at the girl who had paid her drink and she could see her smiling. Then she went back to her own world, staring at the empty glass.

She woke up from her little world again with the sound of another drink being put in front of her.

“Another?” She said angrily at the bartender.

“Don’t blame me.” He softly said while letting out a small laugh. “Blame her.” And then he just left again.

When she looked again to the spot where the girl was, she found it empty. Instead, the girl was just sitting next to her.

“Oh god why?” She thought while turned back to face the drink again, her cheeks starting to get a little red.

A few seconds had passed, until the other girl broke the silence.

“So, what’s a beauty like you doing here alone?” The girl asked her with a playfully smile.

Haruna didn’t answer.

“Did you like the drinks? It seems that you did, since you drank it all in one time.” The girl tried again, the same smile still plastered on her face.

Haruna was still silent but this time she drank the drink.

“Ok, let’s try this other way.” The girl said as she reached out her hand “My name is Yuko, very nice to meet you.”

Haruna didn’t move though. So the girl just stared at her for a few second, and then took back her hand.

“This is the part when you shake my hand and tell me your name.” Yuko said staring at Haruna.

Since she didn’t answer, Yuko slowly got up and then looked at her.

“I don’t know what is your problem, but you don’t need to be so rude. I saw standing here alone and almost crying and I felt the need to do something. But if you rather spend your time here drinking and thinking than with my company, then I’ll just leave.”
When she was ready to leave she heard something.

“My name is Kojima Haruna.”

She looked back and saw Haruna’s eyes still staring at the same empty glass.

“See, that wasn’t that hard.” Yuko answered as she went back to her seat and sat next to Haruna. “So, what’s bothering you?”

“I don’t really feel like talking about my problems with a stranger.” Haruna finally looked up, but returned her gaze to the cup immediately after she saw the girl looking at her.

“I’m not a stranger, I said my name just now. I’m Yuko!!” She said with dimples forming in her cheek.

Haruna left out a small laugh and shook her head.

“Ok, I see that you need a little more of that…” Yuko said while moving her head towards the direction of the empty glass “…so you can start talking.”

She then looked to the bartender who was cleaning some glasses.

“Excused me sir, can you give us two more please?”

“Of course” he said, bringing two more beers to the two girls. “Here it is. Enjoy it.” He then blinked to Yuko.

Haruna noticed that blink, but didn’t said a thing about that.

“Cheers” Yuko said leaning her glass to Haruna’s with a big smile.

At first, Haruna only looked at Yuko’s glass wandering in the air, but she finally gave up and also grabbed her glass and clink it to the other girl’s one.

“Cheers.” Haruna could only return the smile.

So, I hope you didn't find this like super boring..  :dunno:

Should I continue?
Tell me what you think :)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 07:21:00 PM by takagil »

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
Re: Cheers (KojiYuu)
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 03:25:42 AM »

Yessssssss another kojiyuu fic

This is cute author-san you need to continue this, hehe

and good luck to your exam

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 03:42:43 AM »
and then?!?! what happen next?!? :D love it!

Offline FAndoM48

• Kou-tan Dayo
  • Member+
  • KumiYuri is <3
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 06:45:51 AM »
Would love to see how it goes. :D
Nice fic, author-senpai!
Good luck with your exams!  :onioncheer:

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 08:16:02 AM »
CHEERS! Cheers to this amazing KojiYuu fic! :on gay:

A lonely Kojipa and a cheerful Yuko, now that is a good display for the characters! :gmon bang:

I would really love to see the next part of this cute fic! :mon inluv:

Good luck to your examination! :mon geek:

I love it! :luvluv1:

Looking forward to the next part of it! :hehehe:

ChibiRine, out. :mon bye:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 11:21:00 AM »
New writer Yeah :hiakhiakhiak:

Next chapter please

Offline takagil

• ecchi
  • Member+
Cheers (KojiYuu) - Chapter 1 - 15/07/2015
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 01:37:40 AM »
Hi everybody!

First of all, thank you for your good lucks in my exam, it went good!  :yossi:

Since I'm officially in holidays (yeah yeah yeah  :cow: ) I decided to write a little.

Thank you for those sweet comments, it means a lot  :ptam-shy: .

Hope you like this!!  :ding:

CHEERS - CHAPTER 1

Haruna woke up with a nauseous feeling on her stomach. She sat on the bed really slowly sensing that the feeling was only getting worst.

She looked around and saw a familiar room. It was her room. And she was alone.

“Thank god” she thought.

She didn’t remember last night quite well. The last thing she remembered was being with a small girl drinking and laughing. And everything else was a blank spot in her mind.

“How in the hell did I get here?”

She got up and went immediately to the kitchen. She was so thirsty and water was all that she could think about at the moment.

“I should stop doing this. I’m not young anymore, I should be responsible.”

When she arrived at the kitchen she saw a small paper laying on the table. She didn’t remember writing that and even less leaving it there. With her mind full of curiosity, she grabbed the paper and started reading.

Good morning beautiful,
I assume that you’re already up since you are reading this (unless you’re sleepwalking. If that’s the case, please put this paper back where it was and go to bed).
You were really drunk last night and I couldn’t let you alone in the bar, since it was probably my fault, so after you told me an hundred times that you didn’t need my help, I brought you home.
Don’t worry. I didn’t do anything to you, even if I wanted it. Sadly, you felt asleep right on the moment I put you in bed.
I took the liberty and wrote this note and I also took a bag of chips from your closet. Sorry about that.
I hope you’re feeling well and that the hangover is not killing you. I also hope that we can meet someday and continue our talk.
See you soon!
Yuko
PS. You look really cute when you’re sleeping.

“What???” Haruna shouted.

Apparently the Yuko girl had brought her home. Did she do something? The girl said she hasn’t, but Haruna had seen the way the girl looked at her last night. At least the part she could remember.

Feeling her stomach hurting even more, she drank all the water she could and went straight to the bathroom and took a long shower. She had to get herself clean. Clean of the alcohol. Clean of the pain. Clean of the other girl. And most important, clean her mind.

When she got out of the bath she looked at the clock and at the time.

“Damn, I’m late.”
Usually, she was never late, but the alcohol didn’t help in this case.

She got dress really quick and grabbed a piece of bread from the counter and headed out.

Heading on the street she received a text and read it.

“Hey Haruna,
Sorry I didn’t answer last night, I was kind of busy. I’ll explain to you later… ^^
Where are u btw? Boss is asking for u. He asked if u can grab some things from the supermarket. Don’t ask me why.
Minami”

“Of course you were busy, don’t tell me, cause I didn’t notice” Haruna whispered to herself looking down instinctively.
And go out for groceries? Really? Not that she minded, but she was a high worker in a company and being asked to do groceries was really weird. But orders were orders, so she just answer to her friend.

“Sure. What does he want?”
She texted back.

He said for you to grab a couple of bottles of wine since important people are coming to a meeting. I don’t really know. Buy something good. He pays.”

Wine? After last night and he ask her to buy wine. She was screwed.

She saw a supermarket in the end of the street and went in straight to the wine section.

She didn’t know what to choose. She knew nothing about wine. Except it tasted good. But there were like one hundred different bottles, and she was kind of lost. Minami told her to buy something good. Did she mean expensive? Are the expensive one the betters?

She was about to get some help when she saw a familiar face looking at her. She opened her mouth to speak, but quickly close it again. The other person, seeing the other’s reaction took a step forward.

“Hello sleeping beautiful, I knew you liked to drink, but right in the morning?” Yuko said letting out a laugh.

Haruna was shocked. She knew what it looked like. To the eyes of the other girl she looked like an alcoholic. She was drank last night, the girl had to took her home and right in the morning she was shopping for wine. Oh god why, why did she have to find the girl.

“Ahah it’s ok, don’t worry, I wont judge.” Yuko said quickly when she noticed the worried eyes of Haruna.

“Oh no no no, it’s not for me, it’s for my boss.” Haruna quickly said. She was embarrassed.

Yuko nodded smiling.

“Anyways, how are you feeling? Did you sleep well?” She asked with concern in her eyes.

“Yes, I did. And thank you for last night.” Haruna said.

Yuko smile just grew bigger.

“Oh, it was nothing eheheh”

“No really, you took me home and I don’t know what I would do if you didn’t do that.” She said sincerely.

“Oh, it was my fault you got THAT drunk in the first place.” Yuko said looking sad for a moment, but then her grin appeared. “Not that I regret, ‘cause I liked it to go home with you in the night, to your room, to your bed…”

Haruna’s cheeks grow redder with every word Yuko said.

“Ah……” A sound came out.

“Eheheheh don’t worry, I’ve told you nothing happened. I’m not that desperate to use a drunk girl. But if you want to repeat last night, this time not drunk, I’m all in.”

Was the girl asking her out? On a date? Or was she just asking her to go to her house, room, bed?

Noticing the confusing in Haruna’s face, Yuko simply said.

“You don’t have to answer me now. I can wait. I would do anything for this beautiful lady hihi. So, I was watching you in the back and it looked like you don’t know what to choose. May I help?”

Yuko didn’t look like she worked here, but appearances deceive so she shook her head in a yes.

“Well, what kind of drink do you want? Red? White? Green?”

“Hmmmm, I don’t know. It’s not for me actually. My boss asked me to buy some since he’s going to have a big meeting with some partners. And here I am.”

“You’re boss hmmm…” Yuko smile suddenly disappeared. She remembered what Haruna had told her last night. The things that her boss did. She shook her head in order to make those thoughts go away and talked again “Since it’s for a meeting I think red is the suitable one. There’s this one, Merlot, which is really good. It’s sweet, touchy and very international. Is one of a kind. Of course, it’s a little bit expensive. Here, take a look.”

With that being said, Yuko grabbed Haruna’s hand and pulled her to another shelf. She then gave Haruna the said wine.

Haruna looked at the bottle not really sure what she should search but she decided to trust the girl. If she worked there, she must knew what she was talking about.

“I’m going to take it!” She said with a big smile. “Thank you again for your help Yuko-san!” She bowed.

“It was my pleasure.” Yuko said watching the girl going away. “Hey, Haruna”

Haruna looked back.

“About that previous conversation…. Do you think we can meet someday?” Yuko said quietly, her face getting a little red as she talked.

She looked cute like this. Haruna laughed to herself. So the full of confidence girl could also blush. Kawaii. She decided to tease the girl a little bit.

“Hmm, I don’t know. You did get me drunk and that’s not a thing you do to a person you don’t know. Maybe you’re just a pervert.”

That seemed to hurt Yuko and Haruna regretted it immediately.

“But you did save me. So maybe yes. But just to talk, nothing more.”

“Ok ok ok!” Yuko smiled again, the hurt in her face disappeared completely. “May I have your phone number then?”

While waiting for Haruna’s answer, Yuko started to give small jumps with the excitement.

“No.”

“No?!?! Then how are we going to meet?” Yuko said confused and with sad eyes.

“Three days from now, in the same place where we met. I’ll be there. Be there as well.”

And she just left.

First, Yuko was sad that she didn’t get the girl’s number. But then reality hit her and she realized how awesome that was. The girl was playing with her. And god knew that she was going to play back. This was her game. She was well known as a flirting girl. She could do that.

When she got home last night, after leaving the girl in her house, she couldn’t stop thinking about her. The things that she told her, the pain in her eyes when she talked, her smile when Yuko said some silly joke, how her hands fitted hers when she grabbed her through the stairs in her building, her smell, everything.

That girl was intense. Everything about her was so interesting. And she wanted to find more. She thought that three days was too long. She wanted to see her sooner. Everyday. But the girl was playing and didn’t let her. And she was not willing to lose this game. She was going to win. And maybe, win the girl as well.

She woke up from her awake dreams and went to grab a few bottles of wine herself, and headed out to work.

With Haruna on her mind, this day was going to be fun.

With a different state of mind, Haruna was arriving her work. She worked in a big blue building, with 48 floors. In that building were based innumerous companies, including the one she worked for.

She started to remember the things that happened yesterday and that made her run to the bar. The things with her boss. The things he wanted her to do. Thinking about that made her sick. She didn’t want to think about that. And she didn’t want to be left alone with her. God no! She just hopped Minami would be with her when she had to give her boss the bottles. Or maybe Minami could do that. She knew her boss wouldn’t try anything with Minami. Minami was small but really strong, and she for sure could kick some asses.

“Hey” snap snap “Earth calls Haruna. Wake up!!”

A pair of hands were clapping near her face. It was Minami. Haruna realized she had arrived to her floor and she just stood there in front of the door while looking blank.

It happened sometimes. She was known for being an air-headed. That’s probably why nobody noticed why she left so quickly the day before. Maybe they just thought that she remembered something and had to run.

“Hey sorry, I was just thinking about some things.” Haruna smiled. “Here are the bottles you asked. Can you bring them to him please Takamina? I don’t feel like doing it..”

Takamina was Minami’s nickname. They have being friends since kids. They grew up in the same neighborhood and went to school together. They also ended up working together which was fun. At least most of the time. But despite they being so close, Takamina had no idea what was going on.

“I’m sorry Kojiharu, I can’t. He told me to go somewhere and I’m already late. I’ve got to go now. See you later?”

“Oh, sure. Be safe.” Haruna couldn’t hide her disappointment. “Bye.”

Haruna was alone again. And she was going to face her boss, whether she liked it or not.  She opened the door and smiled to the secretary. She was a middle age woman that, despite how rough the life had been for her, was still here smiling. Haruna didn't know much about her, except that her husband and son had an accident a few years ago and they ended up in bad shape. She woke up from her day dreams again and talked.

“Good morning Maria.”

“Good morning Mrs. Kojima. How are you feeling?”

“Fine thank you. Is he in his office?” Haruna asked.

“Yes he is. And he’s waiting for you.”

“Ok, thank you.”

“Oh, Mrs Kojima?” Maria said with concern in her voice, making Haruna look at her “Please be careful.”

And then she went back to her work.

Haruna knew what Maria meant. Maria knew the reason why Haruna had run away the day before. She knew the reason why she was so scared to go in that office right now. But she had to do it. It was her job, and he was her boss. She could hate him secretly, but she still had to do what she was told.

She knocked and waited for an answer.

“Come in.” A male rigid voice said.

She calmed herself down, took a deep breath and got in.

“Good morning Mr. Fujimoto.”

Sooooooooooo, that's it, that's chapter 1. I know it's a little short but I would rather write something small more times than something really really big..  :bigdeal:

Hope you liked it and didn't find it boring  :sweat:

Thank you all!! :)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 12:42:06 AM by takagil »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Cheers (KojiYuu) Chapter 1 - 15/07/2015 update
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2015, 03:41:23 AM »
This was very interesting... I just fell that rip off some hands of haruna´s boss... what he did to her? ..

aww soo yuuchan doesnt work in that store, right? Im gonna wait for the next chapter

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2015, 11:24:05 AM »
Let me guess, Haruna's boss likes to molest her, right? :dunno:

BUT THIS IS AWESOME! :mon XD:

Yuko and Haruna are quite mysterious here though. :frustrated:

But that doesn't mean I don't love your fict! :mon inluv:

Please right more~ :on gay:

Waiting for the next update! :mon bye:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 11:51:53 PM by ChibiRine »

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2015, 12:52:49 AM »
Kojiyuu~~~
This one is interesting.. So Haruna's boss is a pervert? And he is taking advantage of Haruna?
C'mon Yuko!! Save your cat!
Thank you for writing this. Hope to see you update soon!
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline ronni2984

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2015, 04:59:27 AM »
Wow... I just read your fic and I got hooked to the story!! :shocked
I'm exciting on knowing what's going to happend now and what the boos do to Haruna!! :scolding: :mon cry:
Yuuchan as always is so cute and awww... I love kojiyuu! Hope that Yuuchan could get Haruna fell in love for her :mon misch:

Thank you for the fic!! I'll be waiting exciting for the next chapter! You're doing great  :on GJ:

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2015, 04:16:28 AM »
late comment~
wewww  ... i like your fic, it's really interesting!!  :mon inluv:
Haruna's boss is aaaarrgghh!!
Yuko is sooo swweeett ,,,
pliisss update soon ...  :mon cute:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2015, 03:06:46 AM »
YEEEES! we are waiting!

Offline takagil

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Cheers (KojiYuu) Chapter 2 - 19/11/2015 update
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2015, 01:46:55 AM »
Hi guys!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated for so long!  :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have moved out from my house to study abroad and I've been busy with a lot of things  :depressed:

Well, here's another chapter of this story. Hope it's not too bad..

And thank you for your sweet comments. It really means a lot  :ptam-shy:

Chapter 2

“Good morning Mr. Fujimoto.”

“You’re late.” He angrily said.

“I’m so sorry Mr. Fujimoto. I’ve felt asleep this morning and only then I saw that I had to go get the wine. I’m really sorry. It won’t happen again sir.“ Haruna appologized looking down to her trembling hands as she talked.

"You’ve felt asleep? What have you been doing yesterday night that made you fall asleep this morning?“ He suddenly got up from his chair and went near her.

When Haruna saw his sudden movement jumped a little.

"Tell me Kojima“ he said and started to move his right hand through Haruna’s left arm „what have you done last night? Did you have fun? How was it? Who is he?“ He then harshly pulled her arm and got really close to her face. “I made you a question. Answer me.” He was speaking really quite now and was talking straight to Harunas mouth.

„Nothing happened sir.“ Haruna said taking one step behind. „I was just up till late working on your reports and I didnt hear the alarm clock.

The man was ready to advance to Haruna but his phone rang exactly in the moment he was stepping forward.

He looked at the number at the screen and his face got pissed off almost immediatly. On the other hand, Haruna let a trapped breath escape from her mouth.

„WHAT?!“ he shouted to the phone.

„Sir, it’s just to remind you that you have an important meeting today in one hour. Mrs Shinoda just called to confirm it.“

„Maria... Thank you..“ Haruna thought to herself when she realized it was the secretary who had made the call. And probably there was no call from that so called Mrs. Shinoda.

„Of course I won’t forget. And couldn’t you see I was busy? How many times do I have to tell you to only call me if it’s something really important.“ He continued loudly. Haruna was really feeling sorry for Maria. She only did that to help her. “You stupid old lady.” And then he hang up.

“Anyway” he started “do you have the wine I asked you?”.

“Yes sir, it’s here. I hope it’s something you like. I wasn’t sure what to pick..” she said carefully “I’m not really familiar with this kind of wines.“
She then gave the man the bag with the wine, never daring to look at him in the eyes.

„You’re not familiar? Maybe I can help you with that. And I know how you can pay me in return for those lessons.“ He returned with a creepy smile on his face.

Haruna just kept quiet. Seeing that he didnt obtain any reaction, he took of the bottles of the bag and could not hide his admiration. Merlont was actually his favorite wine. She had good taste. Or maybe just really good luck.

„Incompetent. I think you really need those lessons. A woman must know what type of wine she should buy to make her man happy.”

„I’m sorry sir.“ was all Haruna could say.

A woman must know what type of wine she should buy to make her man happy. First of all, she wasn’t just a woman, she was a bussiness woman, she had studies and she worked a lot. She didnt have to buy wines for man. And most important, he wasnt her man. He was just a creepy old guy. And he disgusted her.

„There’s nothing I can’t forgive to you love.“ he sassily said and then tapped her ass „You’re dismissed.“

Feeling the touch and hearing such words, Haruna just quickly escaped from the office.

Once outside she just took a deep breath and advanced to Marias desk.

Maria hearing the rushed steps looked up and gave Haruna a sympathetical smile.

“Are you ok mrs?” she gently asked at the same time she got hup and gave Haruna a small hug.

„Yes. Thank you so much Maria.“

„You don’t need to thank me dear. Women need to protect each other from men like this.”

She then returned to her secretary and continued her work. Haruna just got out as fast as she could to her own office hoping that Minami had already returned.

Meanwhile, in another place Yuko was walking around on her office and talking non stop.

„And then I took her home, and I laid her on the bed, and she looked so beauuuuuuuuuutiful. I just wanted to hug her Mayuyu, and kiss her, and I don’t knoooooow“

„Yuko, please calm down and focus, I need you to focus.“ Mayuyu said with a serious face but enjoying this moment inside.

“No, Mayuyu, you dont understand. Her oshiriiiii, oh my god, don’t make me talk about her oshiri!!”

Hearing “oshiri” Mayuyu let a small laugh escape.

“Well, a good oshiri? First you had my curiosity, now you have my attention.”

“Everything on her is sooooo perfect. I should have took pictures now that I think about it.“ Yuko said stopping and looking at the ceiling with a thinking face.

„Dont be such a pervert Yuko!!!!“ Mayuyu said playfully hiting her friend arm.

„I’m sorry, its just that she’s soooo amazing“ Yuko continued saying.

Thankfully for Mayuyu they were interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

„Come in“ they said in unison.

„Hi“ a woman with short hair happeared at the door. “He arrived. Should I tell him to wait?“

Suddenly Yuko went back to reality. She wasn’t ready. She has been lost in her dream world thinking about the girl she met yesterday that she forgot completly that she had important things to do in that day.

“Damn..“ she started saying while scratching her head. “Offer him a coffee or a tea Marichan, pleeeeeaaaaase. I need to get ready.“

Seeing that Marichan was not happy with her request she just gave her the most fluffy eyes she could.

“Ok!“ Marichan said. “But you owe me one. He looks like the type of man you should not keep waiting Yuko!”

„Thank you, thank you, thank you!“

„Well, I think I’ll enjoy the ride. We’ll talk later Yuko!“ Mayuyu said and followed Marichan out.

Yuko then went to the small closet on her office where she kept some suits saved just in case. She dressed her white shirt and her black suit, put on her black high heels and tied her hair up.

„Damn Oshima Yuko, you look hot.“ She thouhgt to herself and small wrinkles happeared on her face.

Feeling ready she sat on her chair and called Marichan.

„Hey, tell him he can come in.“

The Yuko that a few moments later was running and jumping around through her office was now an elegant bussiness woman with a master degree in management.

*knock knock*

„Let’s make money Yuko.“ She quietly said to herself as she stood up and let a come in echo through the door.

When the door opened a robust man showed up. His eyes went up and down all over Yuko’s body. Noticing that Yuko took some steps forward and extended her hand to the man.

„Greetings Mr. Fujimoto. Welcome.” She said politely.

Seeing the hand in the air the man couldnt avoid the craving of having that woman’s hand in his. He quickly took it and gently shaked it.

„Hello Mrs. Oshima. It’s a pleasure to finally meet such an important person like you. I feel like we will get along pretty well.“ 

Yuko bowed and let go his hand.

„I have brought this gift for you as a sign of my respect and admiration. I hope you like wine.”

When Yuko saw the Merlot bottle she couldn’t help to smile.

Hardly she knew that the man she was smiling at was the man she soon was going to hate.

Well, here it is. Hope it's not too short and that you liked it. I'll try to update as soon as possible!

Thank you :ptam-kiss:

Offline Saint0angel

• ecchi
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2015, 05:06:21 AM »
Wow, KOJIYUU😘 Update soon author 😄😄😄

Offline xswordeyesx12

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2015, 08:25:08 AM »
Thanks for update author-san
Kojiyuu  :lol: :wub: :wub:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Re: Cheers (KojiYuu) Chapter 2 - 18/11/2015 update
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2015, 11:17:02 AM »
UPDATE SOON!!!!

Yuko should save Haruna from her boss......

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2015, 12:05:44 AM »
waiting for an update  :mon lurk:

Offline l3utt0sai

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2015, 05:09:21 PM »
pls dont forget this fic

still wait  : :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

Offline takagil

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Cheers (KojiYuu) Chapter 3 - 30/12/2015 update
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2015, 07:20:31 PM »
I'm sorry for taking so long. Here it is! This chapter is quite simple.. I will try to make it better next time.

Hope you like it :)

Chapter 3

Two days had passed and it was finally the day Yuko would meet Haruna again. And she couldn’t hide her enthusiasm.

The day went by running, and even the usual boring meetings ended up pretty fast. She was now sitting on her desk, finishing some papers and singing loudly.

*knock knock*

“Come in” she sang.

Mariko went in and started looking everywhere.

“Oh, I thought there was some kind of party in here. Guess I was wrong” she laughed “What’s happening to you?”

“Oh, nothing” Yuko cheerily said “I’m just happy and excited”.

“And why is that?”

“Oh, no big deal, I’m just going to meet the most gorgeous woman in the world in few hours.” She said and shrugged her shoulders like it was nothing, and then she laughed.

“You just broke my heart Yuko. I thought I was the most gorgeous woman in the world” Mariko faked a pout, but couldn’t keep doing it for that long, and laughed as well “Who is she?”.

“I can’t tell you just now. But I hope you can meet her soon. God, even I hope I can meet her soon more times. Damn Marichan, she’s so prettyyyyy”.

“Please Yuko, stop. You’re making me feel jealous of you. Doesn’t she have a friend?”

They continued laughing for some more time, until Mariko spoke.

“Well, I should get going, and so should you. You should put yourself really beautiful for your hot date.” She blinked.

“Oh, I thought I was already beautiful Marichan.” She faked some tears.

“Only to my eyes Yuko”. Mariko said while she got closer to Yuko and gave her an hug.

“You can always make me smile Marichan” Yuko answered the hug.

“Byeeeee, go get her tiger.” Mariko said leaving the room and leaving Yuko alone.

She should really start getting ready. But she had to finish this work.

One hour had passed until she looked to her watch.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh” she jumped from her chair and started running out of her office.

As usual, Oshima Yuko was late. Since she didn’t have time to go home and change to some good clothes, she just took her suit off and dressed some jeans and t-shirt she had in her closet.

“Guess this will have to do” she thought to herself “No more hot Yuko to anyone”.

Grabbing her phone and her wallet, Yuko left the building.

On a very different place, Haruna was going crazy.

She had her bed filled with dresses, and she was getting really nervous on choosing what to wear.

“I mean, she works at a supermarket, I guess she doesn’t have this kind of dresses, so anything will do” she smiled after her realization.

Finally choosing over a red small dress with a cut on the chest zone, she went to put some make up.

Half an hour later she was ready and left to the place where they first met.

When she arrived she quickly spotted Yuko sitting in the bar. She looked down on herself one more time before heading to the girl.

She got closer and closer and Yuko didn’t notice her until Haruna tapped her shoulder.

Yuko turned around and started looking at Haruna. She looked so beautiful.

“You came..” Yuko said, not being able to hide her blush.

“Of course I did, I’m a woman of my word.” Haruna simply said and sat besides Yuko. “So, what do you want to drink?” she asked.

“Well, in honor of the day we met, what about a beer?” Yuko laughed.

She was being shy. Yuko was being shy. How is that possible? She’s not usually like this.

“A beer it is.” Haruna smiled and turned her head to the bartender “Excuse me, two beers please”.

“Right on” The guy answered and went to a beer machine. “Here you have maam.”

Haruna grabbed both glasses and gave on to Yuko.

“Cheers” she said.

“Cheers” Yuko shyly said. “You look beautiful Haruna-san”.

A blush immediately formed in both of their cheeks.

“Thank you. You look pretty good too.”

“Oh, no I don’t, you don’t have to say that. I got delayed on work and I wasn’t able to go home and change.” Yuko sadly said. “So I didn’t have time to dress well for you.”

“Oh, poor girl” Haruna thought. “The clients must be really annoying. Maybe her boss is bad to her as well. I heard they make supermarket girls work more than men because they are nicer. I feel sad for her. Maybe I should go shopping with her someday and buy her a nice dress.. What are you thinking Kojima Haruna? You met this girl only now and you’re already planning on buying her clothes? She might feel bad if you say this, if you offer her clothes.”

“Don’t worry, this style suits you good.” Haruna answered.

“Thank you for being nice. So, how was your day? How are the things with your boss?”

Hearing that, Haruna’s smile disappeared.

“Sorry for asking Haruna-san, I was just worried with you” Yuko quickly said.

“Oh, it’s ok. I’m glad you care. Well, it wasn’t that bad. He went pretty close to me today but nothing happened.”

“I see..” Yuko answered and Haruna could see in her eyes that she was mad.

“But let’s not talk about bad things. He really appreciated the wine you chose. I have to thank you for that!”

“I’m glad I could help.”

There was a moment of silence until Yuko finally spoke up.

“Hey, do you wanna dance?”

She quickly stood up and reached out for Haruna’s hand, even though she felt some hesitation from Haruna’s side.

“Oh, I don’t know how to dance”

“Of course you do, everyone knows how to dance. Let’s go.”

They danced happily for some hours, with Yuko leading Haruna and teaching her some dance moves. When they finally got tired, Haruna got closer to Yuko and spoke at her ear.

“I should get going, it’s getting late and I have work tomorrow.”

“I’ll take you home.” Yuko promptly said.

She grabbed Haruna’s hand and they left the bar.

During their walk they tried to come up with stories of the people they were seeing. Like a young couple that was sitting on the garden bench.

“I bet they’re speaking about how much they love each other.” Yuko said.

“You’re so cheesy. I think they’re just talking crap about someone.” Haruna said.

“No no no, he’s telling her how much he loves her and wants to stay with her for the rest of her life.”

“As you want Yuko-san. What about those people?” Haruna looked to some young group that were singing happily.
They kept like this until finally they reached Haruna’s home.

“So, here we are.” Haruna said.

This was one of those awkward moments that you don’t know how to do. Seeing that Yuko wasn’t going to say anything, Haruna spoke up again.

“Do you wanna come in? Maybe drink a tea or something?”

“Oh, no, thanks Haruna-san. It’s getting late and I work pretty soon in the morning as well. So I should get going..” she sadly answered.

“Oh..” Haruna pouted. “Text me when you get home then, so I know you’re safe.”

“You’re so silly” Yuko said “How can I text you if I don’t have your number? Hihihi” Yuko softly laughed.

“You can have it now. Here, give me your phone.”

Yuko handed Haruna her phone and Haruna couldn’t hide her admiration for Yuko’s phone. It was a really expensive phone. How did she get that phone? She quickly typed  her number and save it.

“Now you have it. Don’t forget to text me.” She smiled. “I’m going now.”

She started turning around until Yuko spoke.

“Wait, Haruna-san..”

Haruna turned around and looked at Yuko.

“Will we see each other again?” she shyly said.

“I hope so Yuko-san”.

Yuko just stared at Haruna’s body and watched her waving her goodbye and going inside the house. Stupid Yuko, why did she let her go? She should have said yes. Too late now. Instead of running to Haruna's door, she just turned around and went home.

When she reached her own home, Yuko didn’t even bother on changing clothes. She went straight to her bad and let her body fall with her back on the bed.

While staring at the ceiling with a stupid smile on her face, she grabbed her phone and started writing a message.

Hey Haruna-san,
I arrived safe and I’m now getting ready to sleep.
I had a great time with you. I look forward to see you again.
You really are beautiful.
Oyasumi! ^^
Yuko
Ps. I don’t know who told you you can’t dance, but that person must be a moroon. You move suuuuuper weeeell

Haruna was already on her bed as well, and couldn’t help smiling when she felt her phone vibrating and read the message.

Good night to you too Yuko-san.
Thank you for your kind words. But I bet that if you help me, I can dance even better. ^^
See you tomorrow!

Even thought they were in different spaces, they both felt asleep with the other in their mind.

Hope it wasnt boring  :banghead:

Have a happy new year!!!  :yossi:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Detroit7 - Beautiful Song