JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Izonshou

Author Topic: The Troublemaker Neighbor ( Jurina's Harem ) CHAPTER 10 [03/04/2016]  (Read 25525 times)

Offline Kalol38

• ecchi
  • Jurina is my boyfriend , stay away .v.
Aah , so long that I do not write anything, but then I had this idea when my friend told me she saw the neighbor dancing in the window hahaha I thought this would be a great idea for a fanfic comedy , romance and harem ! Jurina will surely face many problems in this fic , I hope you like it  :glasses:

CHAPTER 1

- Oh, I'm so tired, Rena-chan. - I sighed and threw myself on the side my girlfriend.

- You studied hard today, right? The college is being difficult? - She asked me doing caress in my hair, oh god, it was so good.

- A little, but what I meant was that ... - I bit Rena's cheek and smiled as I approached her ear. - I'm so tired for doing 'that' with you all night.

- J-Jurina!

The Rena's face turned completely red and she pushed me hard while hiding her face in her hands, I started laughing and cause further Rena, I held her hands and smiled. She began to blush again and she turned away.

- I- I hate you. - She whispered.

- Well... I like you. - I whispered and bit the tip of her ear, I turned away to face her lips, I began to approach her and when I was about to kiss her ...

- Wuah, what that noise? - Rena was shocked to hear the sudden noise.

- Argh, I'm sure it's that brat again - I looked to the side and stared at the house next door. - She never turn off that damn music!

- Do you know her?

- Her name is Watanabe Mayu and her is 17 years old - I rolled my eyes and stood up. - All day she puts this loud music, always getting in my way!

- where you go !?

Rena screamed, but I did not answer, I began to climb the stairs to my room, which that brat think she was? I would put an end to that horrible music today same!

- Watabane May-

I stopped talking when I opened the window and saw what was right in front of me, i gaped and my heart raced as I saw Mayu dancing sensually to the music, she spun and passed her hand through her body as she bit her lips and went her hair. I ressed my hands in my face and blinked several times as she began to get the shorts and gave a slight laugh when the music picked up the pace. This was the first time I really paid attention to her, but I did not expect it in a way so... intimate.

She let her hair and lowered her bra strap, my face was quite hot when I saw that! That was wrong! Very wrong! I covered my face and sighed several times trying to catch my breath, if someone took me seeing her like that, I certainly would be in so much trouble!

- Jurina, are you okay?

I heard voice Rena the first floor, I ran to the door and turned the knob, but my body stopped,  Mayu is terribly beautiful and she's then making the sexiest thing in the world! this is wrong, very wrong, especially Rena standing in the room and can go up at any time and see me watching my neighbor, but ...

- Y-yes, I am, I go down in five minutes! - I closed the door and ran toward the window again. - Oh man, what am I doing !? - I shifted in my hair and sighed. - But what I can do ... - I whispered to myself as I turned to look out the window, Mayu was beginning to wear pajamas. - I can not control myself having a so good and pretty neighbor living next to me ...

I moved my head and took a few slaps against my face. No, I could not do that! Rena was downstairs and she was my girlfriend! I was about to close the window when I heard a noise, I looked around, but saw nothing, will be that I was also beginning to hear things? That could not be ... Then I heard again the noise and saw someone had throwing a stone at my window, I swallowed my fear in dry and looked forward, there she was, the girl I was watching half naked dancing was smiling at me, my face was completely red when she picked up a pad of paper with writing on it.

" I saw you. "

My throat knotted and my hands began to tremble. Oh no no no! I looked around in search of a paper and a pen, I wiggled desperately through my things until finally found a pad of paper and a pen as I finished writing showed the pad of paper for Mayu.

"I'm sorry, please do not tell your parents."

I looked at Mayu and she laughed as she wrote something on her pad of paper, I was screwed! Because of my damn curiosity I had gotten myself into the worst thing that happened to me today!

"Oh, I will not tell them ... I'll tell the police!"

I coughed several times and almost fell out of my window so I read what Mayu had written, I ran my hand over my face and i feel i'll cry at any time.

"I have a girlfriend, if she knows that she'll break up with me! I'm also attending college if they know that I'll be expelled!"

Mayu arched an eyebrow and sighed while writing an answer, I was praying that somewhere in her heart she forgave me! But then I discovered that not all teenagers are pure and gentle.

"I will not rely on one condition ..."

I nodded and wrote again.

" What? "

Mayu smiled and showed me what he had written.

"Become my slave."

I slapped my forehead and falls back when I realized what I had just gotten myself into! If Rena knew that she certainly would never forgive me and tell all our friends, it would be kicked out of college then my life would be over. I looked everywhere in search of an answer, what could I do now? Who could help me? Nothing that I thought made sense, I had no choice but to obey that annoying teenager who now had me in their hands.

"All right, I'll do what you want."

Mayu smiled and blew me a kiss before closing the window, I sat on my bed and buried my face in my hands, I want to die! I do not believe this is happening to me! I always hated that noisy brat and now would have to do what she wanted! Oh man, that was so unfair!

- Jurina-chan, are you okay?

I looked to the side and Rena came into my room, I got up quickly and Rena hugged tightly.

- A-ah, I'm fine, I'm fine, baby. - I looked around and sighed when Rena hugged me.

I could not let Rena get hurt, but would have to do everything Mayu wanted that to she did not tell anyone I saw her dancing!

What I would face from now !?

More characters will come in the course of history and they will do Jurina -chan suffer even more ! I am so anxious   :hiakhiakhiak:!

See you later   :hee:!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 01:50:33 AM by Kalol38 »
the cause of my death...

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Re: The Troublemaker Neighbor ( JuriMayu/ WMatsui ) CHAPTER 1 [10/12/2015]
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 03:55:49 PM »
Oh kalol-san you're so genius.. Its awesome, I can't help but grinning by myself.. :w00t:
Can I make a request? If you could also make Juriyuki, or Jurimilky that would be a hell lot of harem.. hehe..
But of course I still like Jurimayu in this story.. their master-slave relationship, I want to read more.. :grin:

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 03:56:39 PM »
I like seeing Jurina suffering (only in fanfic). That means I like this fic

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 04:06:40 PM »
Aaah you're back i'm so happy :)
So , jurina is mayu slave now???
Interesting story . . .

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 02:28:50 AM »
I keep smiling while reading, and somehow its just like manga hahahaha
so the main heroine will be mayu?
but poor rena ._.

thank you ,and update soon author-san ;)
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 02:43:00 AM »
Horeeeeey jurimayu wmatsu
I love it
Next chap pleaseee . . .

Offline Kalol38

• ecchi
Re: The Troublemaker Neighbor ( JuriMayu/ WMatsui ) CHAPTER 2 [11/12/2015]
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2015, 03:57:52 PM »
Hey guys! I'm so happy with all the comments, many thanks! I am so happy!  :OMG: :OMG:
In this chapter a new character appears! Poor Rena-chan, Rena'll have to win the heart of Jurina again before others do it! Oh man, I'm so evil and I like this !  :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:
Well, enjoy  :cool1:

CHAPTER 2

- So I'll see you tomorrow - I gave a kiss on the cheek of Rena and when I was about to pull away, Rena grabbed my shirt and buried her face in my shoulder.

- Do you really okay? - She whispered - Since we left the home, you look so ... distant.

Oh drug, will be that Rena had noticed that I was really upset !? Of course you do, anyone could notice that I was too scared to have to obey the orders that irritant Mayu, but what could I do? If she found out I saw Mayu dancing she surely would suffer, i could not let that happen.

- Hey, hey baby, of course I'm okay, you're with me now and that's what matters, right? - I stroked the head of Rena and she smiled nodding, great, I managed to escape this time!

- Jurina-chan, I was thinking tomorrow we could go out together and then ...

- Jurina-san!

I almost fell back when a girl ran towards me and hugged me tightly, was Kashiwagi Yuki, the younger sister Rena, whenever I came in Rena's house, Yuki was near me and acted like a girl spoiled and was always looking for a way to get my attention, the attention I gave to Yuki sometimes Rena was jealous, which I admit I was a little fun.

- Oh, Yukirin - I gave a laugh and shook her cheek. - Are you okay? It is not giving a lot of work to Rena, right?

- Oh, in fact she-- - Rena began to speak, but Yuki interrupted.

- Of course not! You told me I should be a better sister, so I'm being - Yuki looked at the Rena and smiled. - Right?

Rena nodded and I smiled, Yuki was very different from Rena, while Rena was a shy person, simple and calm, Yuki was someone agitated, that always attracted attention wherever she went because it is incredibly beautiful and have a good body. There was a time I, Yuki and Rena had left together, Yuki was holding my arm causing people to think we were girlfriends, I found that really funny situation since for me Yuki was just a " little sister" I had to protect but for Rena it was really bad, she was so angry with Yuki that I too had been a little frightened, she would not stop screaming! Since then I asked that Yuki was a better sister Rena, it seems that all was well now.

- Where are you going? - Rena asked looking at Yuki.

- I'm going to the market, there are some things I want to buy - Yuki grabbed my hand and pulled me. - Hey Jurina, you come with me?

- Yuki, Jurina need to go home! - Rena said starting to get red in the face.

Yuki and Rena stared at each other for a while, I looked at the two and felt a shiver through my body, it was really scary.

- It's okay Rena, this dark and would be dangerous if Yuki walked out there alone, I go with her, okay? I'll call you as soon as I get home.

- Jurina, wait.

- What-

Rena pulled me by the shirt and kissed my lips, I widened my eyes and felt my face getting hot, Rena had taken the initiative to kiss me! She never done it before, it was amazing!

- Now I do not want to leave. - I whispered with a silly smile on my face.

- Jurina-san, come on!

Yuki pulled me tightly and started walking, Rena had a bit worried expression, but I could not think of anything else beyond that kiss! I knew Rena was just doing envy to Yuki, but what made her so cute! I love girls jealous!

- Wuah, tomorrow is the first day of class, I'm so excited! - Yuki started bouncing around.

- Yuki is the smartest girl in school, right? I'm sure it will not be very hard for you.

- In fact, I lost this position! - Yuki looked a little sad for me. - A girl took my place as the most intelligent, she got full marks in all subjects, she is a genius!

- This is bad, I thought that Yuki was the smartest girl .. - I said looking to the side.

- B-but I am! I'm sure I can recover my position! - Yuki grabbed my arm and looked at me. - You still like me right? Argh, I'll kill Watanabe-san!

- What did you say!? - I widened my eyes and held the shoulders of Yuki, Yuki began to blush to see how close we were in.

- W-Watanabe Mayu is now considered the smartest girl in the Akihabara school. - Yuki whispered.

- Yuki, you have to do me a favor! - I approached my Yuki's face and she looked even more embarrassed. - Put an end to this Mayu girl! Make her suffer for stealing its position as the smartest!

- Jurina-san ... You know about Watanabe-san? - Yuki asked me curious.

- Eeh ... C-course not, I just can not admit that anyone make you suffer - I looked to the side and scratched my head. - And I think you're very cute when struggles..

Yuki smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me tightly.

- Hey, Yuki, care, we will fall! - I held Yuki from the waist us we did not lose the balance, Yuki laughed and kissed my cheek.

- Jurina-san is so cool - she looked at me and smiled. - I want to marry you!

- Eeh?

----- ##### -----

Pin Pin Pin

I scratched my eyes and yawned soon as I heard the alarm, I was so tired last night I could not call Rena and I fell asleep, so I grabbed my cell phone I could see that there were several Rena messages.

- Hello? Rena, sorry. - I talked on the phone, got up and started to put my clothes to go to college.

- Jurina! I was so worried! Why did not you call me last night? - Rena said and I sighed.

- I was so tired ... And I asked Yuki to warn to you that I had come home.

- Well, she did not tell me - Rena spoke with a half distant voice. - Because you have to have other people tell me about you?

- Rena, i ..

- I did not want Yuki let me know, I wanted you to call me! Your idiot!

Before I could say anything Rena off the phone, I hit my forehead as i picked up my bag and walked down the stairs. I asked to Yuki telling Rena that I had arrived safely, but obviously she had not done what I asked for! I ate a piece of toast and started walking toward the college, even though Rena was mad at me, I would have to work it out later.

- Hey you! - I once heard behind me and turned around, so I've seen who my heart began to tighten.

- Y-you! - I pointed to Mayu and started to approach me. - Irritating Girl!

- Oh oh, I should not be talking to me like that, right Matsui-san? - Mayu gave a slight laugh. - Also because you are my slave. - She ran a hand over my chin and I turned my face.

- Y-you are a profiteer! I just wanted you lowered the damn loud music! - I said while Mayu looked at her nails as if was not even listening to what I was saying.

- Hold this for me, okay? - Mayu put her backpack on my shoulder and put the books in my hands. - Whatever happened yesterday, you were still watching me through the window, right? That's invasion of privacy, I'm sure your girlfriend would not like that.

- No! You can not count! - I said trying to balance all the weight I had to carry. - I- I'll do what you want.

- Of course you  will. - Mayu laughed and bit her lip. - Watching you closely, you are very pretty.

- What? - I looked at Mayu, she approached me and stood on tiptoe.

- I think I'll rob you of your girlfriend. - She gave me a kiss on the lips and smiled as she pulled away. - Come on? I do not want to be late to school.

Mayu began hopping heading toward school, I widened my eyes and felt my body quite hot. What that girl was thinking of kissing me so suddenly !? She knew I had a girlfriend! And about that whole i beautiful and rob me? I did not understand what she meant by that, but i knew one thing, that girl was crazy! I started walking behind her and sighed ... I really hate this girl.

----- #### -----

- So ... Do you study here? - I asked despite knowing the answer since Yuki studying here as well.

- Yes, it's a good school - Mayu crossed her arms and looked at me. - You know, I was considered the most intelligent student.

- As I care - I rolled my eyes and stretched the material of Mayu. - Take this, I'm late for college.

- Oh, sorry, what? No no, you will bring it to me. - Mayu gave a mocking laugh.

- What!? No way! I'll miss the first class ! - I shouted starting to get angry.

Mayu stared at me for some time and then looked down, I was so angry I could throw it on the floor and go right now! But then Mayu did the last thing I thought she would ... She began to cry.

- You are so mean, Matsui-san ... Even though I not tell anybody what you did to me yesterday ...

- What!? I did nothing and ... Hey, hey, do not cry! - I spoke desperate beginning to look around, all students stopped walking and looked in our direction.

- And I was still looking at me like that so ... so ...

- Forgive me Mayu! I was an idiot with you!

I knelt down and looked at Mayu, that time who should be crying was I! But no, I needed please Mayu, she was doing it all a sadistic little game she commanded the rules. Mayu looked at me and smiled as she wiped her face. I got up and sighed in relief.

- You almost seems a real prince - Mayu laughed and bit her lower lip. - That way I can end up falling for you.

- Ha ha, so funny, like I'm in love with you - I looked to the side and coughed a few times, I was not sure, but I think my cheeks were flushed. - You would be a complicated girlfriend.

- Are you all right, Mayu? - Mayu some friends came over and looked at me. - Who is she?

- Yes, I'm fine ... Oh, her? - Mayu smiled and pulled me by the arm. - She's my girlfriend.

- What!? - I and Mayu friends scream at the same time.

I looked indignant for Mayu, I will be that she had not heard anything of what I had said before !? I could never like someone like her, she was annoying, fawning and terribly evil ... And I already have a girlfriend!

- Ah as expected from you! - One of the friends Mayu talked excitedly. - She's so pretty and cool!

- What's your name? - The friends Mayu began to surround me.

- Er .. Matsui Jurina - I gave a slight smile and looked Mayu, she was looking at me as if to say that if I mainly seemed to act it would destroy me there.

- Oh girls, I'm getting jealous! - Mayu laughed and grabbed my arm. - You know, Jurina-san is really nice, she will carry our bags to our classroom!

- Oh true!? That's great!

The girls began to smile and threw their backpacks on top of me, I held it tightly so I do not caisse on the floor, it was so heavy and I was losing the first class in college! Mayu friends walked in front, I took this chance and put me in front of Mayu.

- How come I'm your girlfriend? If anyone finds out about it ... Or worse, if the Rena know that she will ...

- Oh, her name is Rena? - Mayu gave a laugh. - Well, as I care for the feelings of this girl and, moreover, you is my property now.

- You are a very naughty girl - I sighed.

- The naugthy girls should be punished - Mayu whispered in my ear and winked at me. - Can you give me a lesson later.

Mayu started to walk away and I gave a long laugh, though I really hated this girl, I had to admit that she was very intelligent and seductive, well, now seeing, I think it will not be so bad to be her slave for a while. I started following Mayu and her friends, they enter the classroom, when we got there I falls on the floor and started to run my hands on my back, oh, it hurt so much! Mayu is definitely the most terrible people in the world! I got up and hurried out of the room, if I sped I'm sure I could even get to the second class.

- Oh, Jurina-san! - I widened my eyes when I saw Yuki just in front of me, she smiled and looked at me curiously. - What are you doing here?

- Y-Yuki ...

Ah, what the hell!

Then Yuki now entered the history and things are starting to get interesting, but keep the screams of surprises, I still will add a further 5 girls the story! Sorry if this is exaggerated, but I really want to see Jurina suffering as the girls compete for her! It's so funny! But you know, at the end Jurina will choose just a girl! So start hoped your favorite!  :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: :kekeke:

But what nonsense, of course at the end Jurina will choose me. :hee:

See you later.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 04:21:31 PM by Kalol38 »
the cause of my death...

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2015, 05:04:05 PM »
Hahaha... Here comes hell and heaven for Jurina.. #screaming inside
God in this chapter alone Jurina being the one that been kissed by Rena and Mayu and here comes Yuki,..
And whats more there will be another 5 girls.. :shocked
Jurina you are really lucky, aren't you? kekeke :lol:

For the time being my fav for this story still Jurimayu, I don't know if I change along the way..
Now its up to you author-san to surprise me with another scandal.. hehe :thumbsup

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2015, 06:03:29 PM »
whoooaaa fast update ! :D
pffftttt *lol
now I pity jurina ><
not forget to mention adding Yuki on this ff
and I love to see Rena jealousy fufufu~
becareful baby ju or rena could throwing dagger to you :3

otsukaresamadeshita :D
My Projects :

Offline The Ray

• ~Life For WMATSUI~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just silent reader
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2015, 07:01:33 PM »
Wow, a fast update   :shock:

Good story athor-san  :thumbsup
~WMATSUI forever~

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2015, 01:54:40 AM »
Yosshaa fast updatee
Sasuga author-san
Next chap please :)
Ganbattee ! ! !

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2015, 09:56:47 AM »
Oh no ! I found jurina's hareem :D
I really like it
I'm waiting for the next chapter
Hayaku :)
Thankss, dont drop this fic author-san :)

Offline Kalol38

• ecchi
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2015, 03:26:20 PM »
whoooaaa fast update ! :D
pffftttt *lol
now I pity jurina ><
not forget to mention adding Yuki on this ff
and I love to see Rena jealousy fufufu~
becareful baby ju or rena could throwing dagger to you :3

otsukaresamadeshita :D

Hahahah yes, J need's careful or all the girls let kill her  :bigdeal:

Wow, a fast update   :shock:

Good story athor-san  :thumbsup

Thankyu  :onioncheer:

Oh no ! I found jurina's hareem :D
I really like it
I'm waiting for the next chapter
Hayaku :)
Thankss, dont drop this fic author-san :)

Good you like and dont worry, ill finished that fic  :cool1:

Hahaha... Here comes hell and heaven for Jurina.. #screaming inside
God in this chapter alone Jurina being the one that been kissed by Rena and Mayu and here comes Yuki,..
And whats more there will be another 5 girls.. :shocked
Jurina you are really lucky, aren't you? kekeke :lol:

For the time being my fav for this story still Jurimayu, I don't know if I change along the way..
Now its up to you author-san to surprise me with another scandal.. hehe :thumbsup

hahahahahahahah Poor J, i'm sad but i like see all the girls around her, she's really lucky girl! You know, at the end Jurina will decide to whom her heart belongs and i hope her choose Mayu <3 But i dont know too,  in fact, I have not thought at the end of this fic !  :OMG::OMG:

Yosshaa fast updatee
Sasuga author-san
Next chap please :)
Ganbattee ! ! !

I'll do my best ! :glasses:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 03:41:17 PM by Kalol38 »
the cause of my death...

Offline Kalol38

• ecchi
Re: The Troublemaker Neighbor ( Jurina's Harem ) CHAPTER 3 [13/12/2015]
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2015, 03:39:41 PM »
Hey guys, I'm here! In this chapter a new character appears and, of course, Jurina is increasingly confused! Ahh, I'm starting to get jealous, I also want to compete for Jurina!  :shy2:

Enjoy!

CHAPTER 3

- Y-Yuki, I ...

- Oh, I know! - Yuki smiled and approached me. - You came to see me, right Jurina ?!

- A-ah, of course! Why else would I be here?

I gave a nervous laugh and Yuki looked at me with some curiosity as if wondering why other reasons which I'd be at her school.

- Rena onee-san know that? - Yuki bit her lip and ran her hand on my shoulder.

- Thank god no ... - I whispered and Yuki looked at me. - I-I mean, no, no, I came here to ask you a surprise! - I stroked the head of Yuki and smiled.

- I'm happy! The textes for knowledge olympics will be next week so I'm a little anxious, I'm glad you're here - Yuki wrapped her arms around my neck and sighed, I looked around and hugged Yuki's waist.

- He he, I think Rena would not want to see this - I whispered and leaned my chin on the head of Yuki.

Yuki's arms were warm and soft, I felt more comfortable, safe and relaxed now, I was good to have that moment of peace for at least a while, but you know what they say, everything is good short-lived.

- Could you step aside and give me her? - Mayu pushed Yuki hard, doing Yuki almost hit the ground. - I saw her first.

- Hey, Mayu, why you-

- Do you want to die!? - Mayu pushed me against the wall, stood on tiptoe and kissed me. - You belong to me, do not you dare let other girls touch you!

I blinked a few times and smiled when she saw the red face of Mayu, oh man, it was so cute! Girls jealous was really my weakness! Think of it now, Mayu was not as bad as I thought.

- AAII !! - I put my hand on my belly and groaned in pain as Mayu punched in my stomach.

- Useless. - Mayu whispered and turned away from me, I retreat what I had just been thinking, sure Mayu was very bad.

- Jurina-san! - Yuki ran towards me and ran her hand on my stomach. - Are you okay? What the hell you doing, Watanabe-san !?

- That's none of your business, stupid girl. - Mayu Yuki away from me again and crossed her arms.

- Jurina-san, do you know her? - Yuki looked at me with a disappointed face. - Because you let her kiss ... You?

- Yuki, I-- Aaiii !!

I groaned in pain again and could have sworn that a tear rolled down my face when Mayu gave me a cap on the head, ah, I just wanted to go to college, God help me.

- This does not concern you! What is the problem Kashiwagi-san, could not bear the pain of losing me as the most intelligent and this now willing to steal my stuff?

- She is not your and she is not a "thing"! - Yuki shouted.

- Hey, girls, I think that--

- Shut up! - Mayu and Yuki shouted and looked at me at once.

I cringed and made an apologetic sign several times, I sighed and ran a hand over my face, ah man, because this had to happen to me? Worse, Yuki had seen that Mayu kissed me! If she told Rena I'd be lost! I could feel the tension and see the sparks that Mayu and Yuki transmitted, it looks like they might blow up the school and the students at any time, even though I was older than both, it seemed that I had no right to intervene, ah, I felt like a baby.

- You have no right over it! You do not even know her! - Yuki grabbed the shirt of Mayu and glowered. - She has a girlfriend you know that? You're a slut!

- As if I cared about the feelings of Rena - Mayu smiled and caused Yuki. - And what you have to do Kashiwagi-san? You seem very angry for someone who has no relationship with Jurina.

- Just so you know, I am younger sister of Rena, then yes, I have every right to be mad at you! You will hurt my sister!

- Are you in love with Jurina too, right? - Mayu whispered and Yuki looked scared, Yuki pulled back and turned away.

- Hey Mayu, you've gone too far - I got up and touched the Mayu's shoulder. - There's no way this is true, Yuki only see me as a big sister, right? - I looked at Yuki and smiled.

- I did not send you to shut up? - Mayu raised her hand and when she was about to hit me I held her wrist.

- Oy, enough to beat me, I'm sore, you know. - I sighed. - I'd like a lot more of you if you were gentle Mayu, sorry, but I do not admit that you treat Yuki this way. - I let Mayu's hand and walked toward Yuki.

- Do not touch me. - Yuki whispered as I stretched my hand, I looked down and closed my eyes.

- If you're like me or not, I do not know - I said looking back at Yuki. - But you said you wanted to marry me, so do not be sad ...

- What ? What do you mean? - Yuki looked at me confused.

- If you'll be my wife, so I would never want to see you be sad - I looked to the side and scratched my head, I'm sorry Rena-chan. - For me Yukirin would be a prettier wife if you keep smiling forever.

- Oh my god - Yuki hid her face in her hands, but I could see that even until her hands were red.

- You will cry!? This still angry with me !? - I asked pushing hands of Yuki.

- Do not look at me - Yuki closed her eyes and lowered her head. - If you look at me, I'm going to a lot of butterflies in my stomach!

- Oh Yuki, do not scare me like that - I sigh and patted her head.

- That was really beautiful - Mayu appeared and looked at me as if she were killing me. - I think I need to lock you in a room.

- Jurina-san why Mayu is talking that way to you? - Yuki said.

- That's none of your business. - Mayu took my hand and put her hand on my cheek. - Kiss Me.

- What!? No way! - I said looking around. - I got that Yuki would not be sad, I do not think you want to hurt her even more!

- You going to kiss her? - Yuki said.

- If you do not kiss me, I'll tell her! - Mayu whispered.

Oh my god, I want to drive me crazy? I was feeling that my blood pressure was falling, I was hoping to pass out and stop
everything right now, but then a miracle happened.

- Watanabe-san and Kashiwagi-san, what are you doing out of class? - A woman was idly right in front of us.

- Milky-sensei! - Yuki and Mayu spoke at once.

- I'm sorry, we were in having a silly argument! - Mayu lowered her head.

- This will not be repeated. - Yuki also lowered her head.

- I hope so, now back to the room right now. - Milky looked at the two as they ran to the classroom, wow, it was amazing to
see someone in this world had power over Mayu!

- Oh thank you so much! I--

- You follow me to my office, please. - Milky straightened her glasses and turned.

- W-what, but I am not a student ...

---- ### ----

- But what am I doing here - I whispered to myself and looked at the clock in the room. - Oh, no use, I do not have time to go to college.

Milky sat at the table while writing on some papers, I looked at her thinking when she would finally start talking about what she wanted me carefully, honestly, even I did not know why I was here.

- So...

- Watanabe-san and Kashiwagi-san are the best students of this school - Milky straightened her glasses and looked at me. - If something happened to them, it would be a great loss to our school.

- Yeah, I know that. - I smiled a little proud.

Mayu could be an evil genius, but I could not deny that she was really smart, she was smart enough to manipulate others to their advantage and even went Yuki as the smartest! Yuki was a natural prodigy, she even helped me with the lessons of college when I had any questions, she did hard materials look so easy! Ah, surely those two incredible pegylated.

- So I guess you also know that causes discomfort between the two - Milky got up and stood right in front of me, I sat on top of the table and crossed her legs. - That's pretty noticeable since you three made a scene in my school hall.

- Milky-san, I'm sorry for bothering you and your students, but .. - I looked to the side and sigh. - Is there anything I need to be resolved between those two, you understand, right?

- No, I do not understand. - Milky folded her arms.

- Oh, this is bad ...

- Honestly, there should be a rule at school, something like "love bun rule" - Milky nodded. - Then the students could focus more on studies.

- Oh, that's a little extreme, do not you think? - I gave a slight laugh and stood up. - They are teenagers, they must be eager to have the first kiss and hang out with who they like.

- And did they like you? - Milky arched one eyebrow and smiled.

- Oh, no no, I have a girlfriend knows. - I scratched my head and looked at Milky. - Well, I can go now.

- You can go, but before.

Milky picked up a paper and a pen, she wrote down something, came up to me and put the paper in the pocket of my pants, it made her to stay right next to me, I pulled my face quickly and Milky seemed to have fun with my reaction.

- That's my number, please call me if Watanabe-san and Kashiwagi-san more have any problem ... And you Jurina-san, if you need any, just call me. - Milky smiled and walked away from me.

- Oh, they're good girls, will not give trouble again ... I think I also do not cause many problems - I gave a slight laugh and scratched my head. - So, see you around, Milky-san.

I left the Milky room and took a deep breath, man, this day was actually being exhaustive, all I wanted now was to go home, take a long shower and sleep ... sleep enough, but before, I would have to call for Rena.

- Hello? Its me. - I replied in a voice a little hoarse.

- Oh, Jurina - she was silent for a while, I think she was still angry. - Are you in college?

I looked around and kicked the wind, damn, I hated lying, but I needed to do this to protect the feelings of Rena.

- Yes, I am drinking coffee now, but before returning to the classroom I wanted to apologize for yesterday, I did wrong, I know. I should not have asked for that Yuki ...

- Hello? Jurina, are you still there?

I widened my eyes when I felt the Yuki's lips pressed against mine, she squeezed her arms around my neck and brought me even more than your body, out of sheer surprise I left my phone fall to the ground, I held Yuki's waist and I walked away.

- Y-Yuki, what are you doing !? - I looked at her frightened and began to pass her hand over my mouth several times.

- Did not you like it? - She looked at me with a sad look, I put my hands back and shook my head.

- Is not it! You kiss well! I even could kiss you again, I mean, no, I could not! - I walked from one side to the other desperate with all that was going on. - Rena will be mad at you if she knows that.

- So do not tell her! - Yuki grabbed my arm and pulled me close to her chest, my face was completely red when I saw Yuki breasts so close to me. - You only know how to speak the Rena! Even when you're with me you're talking about her!

- W-well, she's your sister ... And you kissed me, Yuki, this is very wrong.

- Because it's wrong !? If the Watanabe-san can kiss you why I can not !? - Yuki pushed me hard and puffed out cheeks, ah drug, she knew it was my weak point, she was so cute! - I'll tell Rena onee-san!

- Eeh !? Tell what!? - I held the Yuki's shoulders and she crossed her arms.

- I'll tell you this out with the Watanabe-san! I'll tell you  kissed her front of me!

- Y-Yuki, you can not do this to me! - I approached Yuki and nodded with a nervous smile.

- So ... I want you to be my girlfriend too! - Yuki stepped down tightly and looked at me. - Be my girlfriend or I'll tell for Rena!

- Eeh !?

Holy shit.

Hahaha now Yuki also this blackmailing Jurina! Poor J, in the next chapter I'll try to be nicer, or better, I will add a new girl who is very kind to Jurina! Do not worry! But, now the distance between Rena and Jurina is decreasing ! What will be able to happen !?  :stoned:

See you later.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 04:23:28 PM by Kalol38 »
the cause of my death...

Offline Ne_Okotteru

• Professional Baka
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2015, 06:52:41 PM »
This story is so amazing  :heart:

I wonder how Milky is gonna come into play.

Jurina is lucky, yet so unlucky
Mayu and Yuki both kissed Jurina :luvluv1:

They are both now Jurina's girlfriends and Rena has no clue to what is going on.
Jealous girls are my weakness too. They are so cute :luvluv2:
I can't wait for the next chapter and keep up the good work :byebye:

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2015, 06:53:14 PM »
If you'll be my wife, so I would never want to see you be sad - I looked to the side and scratched my head, I'm sorry Rena-chan. - For me Yukirin would be a prettier wife if you keep smiling forever.

ii ne, sasuga baby ju  :hehehe: :hehehe:

if Ju thought she lied to protect rena, in the end she already hurt her with ju's dishonesty
poor rena  :on chew: :on cloudeye:

fast update author-san, i really like how you progress the story.

personally i think you should proofread first, because i notice some of vocab misplace or at some sentence i can't imagine the situation. but i also still learning how to write. gomennasai if you didnt like my comment tho :kneelbow:

otsukaresama~
My Projects :

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2015, 08:22:49 PM »
I feel Annin will appear soon
Jurina you're sweet talker ,,,
You very much like a prince of hareem lol
But i like jurina's characters in here
Jurina please dont hurt rena , because she is you're first girlfriend :(
Thankss for update fast ,,
I will waiting for the next chapters

Ganbatte ! ! ! :)

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2015, 08:45:59 AM »
Here comes Milky~
She will be the next girl to turn Jurina upside down.. wohoo can't wait what she is plotting about jurina..kekeke :grin:
And Yuki become more aggressive knowing Mayu kiss Jurina in front of her,..
Jurina such a prince charming.. :inlove:
Waiting for next update.. :thumbsup

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2015, 03:19:35 PM »
I cant wait :( ....
So milky will seduce my jurina?? LoL
Thankss for the fasst update :)

Offline Kalol38

• ecchi
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2015, 05:43:20 PM »
Hello everyone! Thanks for all the comments, it makes me so happy! :wriggly:
I hope you enjoy new chapter ^^

CHAPTER 4

- Rena-chan, we arrived! - I shouted excitedly as i entered the house of Rena.

- Oh, Jurina, when you-

I embraced Rena tightly and i leaned her head against my shoulder, ah I miss her so much, I hated fighting, i hated her to be mad at me for some reason, I wanted to reconcile with her anyway! I already know, I'll buy several melonpan for her!

- Hey, that's enough, I'm still mad! - Rena pulled away, her face was red and I think she was happy to see me, but she would not admit. - And how well "arrived"?

Rena looked over my shoulder and saw Yuki, Yuki was idly looking at the floor. I sighed and looked to the side, I knew Yuki was jealous and it made me incredibly happy, I wanted to hug Yuki and say that she is also special to me, but I could not do that, at least not in front of Rena.

- Rena-chan, I'm hungry - I made a pout and looked at Rena with my puppy eyes.

Rena gave a slight laugh and then went back to get mad, ah, I know! She still likes me! She was really happy to see me! I approached Rena and when I was about to kiss her ...

- I'm also hungry, what you will do to eat? - Yuki approached us and looked at Rena.

- I was going on the market now to buy some ingredients - Rena looked at Yuki, she seemed angry to see that Yuki came with me to the house. - Jurina must be hungry after being in college all day, right?

- A-ah, right! I'm starving! I studied much know? - I gave a nervous laugh and looked at the floor.

I heard Yuki laugh, but I did not dare look at her. If I looked at Yuki I probably would remember when she kissed me in school, Yuki's lips were so soft and I had to admit that the body of Yuki was a thousand times more beautiful and sexy than the Rena, ah, just to think that Yuki really want to date me ... Wuah! Wait a second! What kind of things I'm thinking !? Yuki is my little sister and only this!

- All right then, I go to the market to prepare their food, Jurina-chan. - Rena smiled and started walking toward the door.

- Waiting! - Yuki held the Rena's arm. - Let me go into the market!

- You do not know that Jurina like to eat - Rena broke free of Yuki's hand and opened the door.

- Of course I know! I know all about Jurina-san! I'm sure I can do a more delicious food than you do to her! - Yuki's face began to get completely red.

- You want to bet? - Rena closed her eyes.

I looked at the Rena and Yuki, the eyes of both sparkled and it looked like a third world war would begin at any time, it was dangerous, time to intervene!

- Hey girls, I think -

- Shut up! - Yuki and Rena spoke at once.

I hit my hand on my forehead and sighed, how many more times I would have to shut up now? Also, what the hell are these two doing? I'm so hungry!

- In the two we will prepare a meal - Yuki whispered. - Jurina-san will decide what is the best food.

- Eh? - I looked at them. - Decide what is the best food?

- This is so ridiculous - Rena laughed and looked at me. - Jurina-chan always says that my food is the best, right?

- I'm sure you both are great cooks ... - I gave a smile and scratched my neck.

- Jurina-chan, go to the market now - Rena up the sleeves of her blouse and looked back at Yuki.

- You will decide which food is the best. - Yuki walked into the kitchen and put an apron.

- Will soon! - Both yelled at the same time and I left running.

- This is so scary, because we simply can not eat? - I sighed and ran my hand on my stomach. - I'm hungry.

---###-----

I went to the nearest market and bought all the things I like to eat, I did not care what food was the best, because I was sure that Yuki and Rena were incredible cooks and they would be satisfied with anything I eat. My only concern was that they made the kitchen a competition just to please me. Honestly, these girls could be frightening when they wanted.

- Hurts so much. - I heard someone whisper.

I looked around and saw a police sitting on a bench, she was rubbing her knee and the expression on her face looked like she really was in pain, I approached her.

- Hey girl, you -

- Wuah! Do not come near me!

Police pointed her gun at me, I scared me so much that  was about to run I hit my face in a tree and falls to the ground! I felt that every part of my body was numb, in fact, I was about to go into the light!

- Hey, y-you died? - Police approached me and nudged me with her foot.

- Do not shoot me - I whispered and ran my hand through my head as I stood up. - I just wanted to ask if you were right!

- You scared me and -

She's about to say something, but then she made an expression of pain and sat back down on the bench, I sighed and knelt in front of her.

- Did you get hurt? - I asked looking at her knee. - What's your name?

- My name is Furuhata Nao - she rubbed her knee and looked at me. - And I do not hurt me! I'm a police, nothing hurts me!

- My name is Matsui Jurina - I smiled. - Well, it seems that this is not entirely true. - I gave a laugh and stretched my hands to touch her, but then she stepped back. - It's okay, I just want to see if your leg is broken.

- There is not broken, it is impossible that a child can break a leg! - She cried, but then her face began to turn red and she covered her mouth with her hands.

- A child hurt you? - I held myself not to start laughing.

- He was playing in the street, I found it dangerous then asked him to get out of there - Nao took off her hat and hid her face. - Then he kicked me in the knee and ran.

- I do not believe! - I started laughing. - A child hit a police!

- I-I'm a police training, okay !? Now, I need to get back to the central police and -

The knee Nao started hurting again, she was about to fall to the ground when I got up quickly and held her in my arms.

- Beware, Nao-san - I gave a slight laugh and held her waist. - I think you better ask someone to pick you up, it looks like he kicked you too strong.

- Do not laugh at me! - Nao's face began to turn red. - I should shoot you.

- Ho ho, join the list because there are more people trying to kill me right now. - I rolled my eyes and imagined the war that was going on between Yuki and Rena at that time.

- Could you please lend me your cell phone? I'll call a friend.

- Oh, my cell phone this without battery, but you can use the phone out of my house is near here.

She not looked at me and then looked away as if she did not accept my kindness because of her police self, but I think she was not now in a position to refuse my offer.

- Okay - she pushed me hard and balanced on one leg.

- Hey, Nao-san, are you sure you can walk? - I asked to see Nao beginning to jump on one leg.

- Of course I can. - She murmured.

I followed Nao a slow pace, I did not want to force her to walk faster, even though Rena and Yuki were waiting for me with things the market, Nao was hurt and my sense told me it would be no good to ignore it, especially since she was kicked by a child.

- I - Nao for floor, she turned to me and put her hand under my chest. - I can hold on you? - She whispered and looked down.

I gave a laugh and looked to Nao, I do not believe that even in these conditions she was  being so stubborn. Then I had an idea. I put the groceries on my shoulder and ran my hands around the body Nao, so I picked her.

- Wuah, w-what are you doing? - Nao looked at me frightened and began to stir. - Let me go! I did not ask you to carry me up!

- But this way will be better for you, Nao-san - I started laughing as I began to run while.

- I'll definitely kill you!

Nao started hitting me and swinging your legs non-stop, I tried my best to divert the blows she tried to hit me, it was so funny, it had been a long time since I did not give so much laughter that way.

- We come, we come! Do not hit me anymore! - I stopped in front of Rena's house and let the Nao carefully.

- If you tell this to anyone I'll-

- I know, I know, you'll kill me - I smiled and opened the door. - You may come in.

Nao showed me her tongue and bounced to enter the Rena's house, I sighed and went right away, I closed the door and when I turned ... Oh, wait, I do not think there's one word to describe what it was .

- So ... Which one is  Rena? - Nao-san looked at me and whispered.

- What-what are you doing !?

I looked into the kitchen and saw Rena, Yuki, Mayu and even the Milky-san was there! B-but when they appeared !? Rena let them in!? And why the hell they were all cooking!?

- Nao-san, let's go - I took the hand of Nao and whispered.

- W-why? - Nao looked at our hands and then looked back at me with her face red.

- I feel that if I'm going to stay here ill -

- Jurina.

Too late, I closed my eyes and sighed, I want to cry and run, I is scared and frightened. My eyes widened when I finally I plucked up courage to look at them, I hid behind Nao and see that all of them were holding a knife.

- Hey girls - I held the shoulders of Nao and i smiled. - How are you?

Oh man , here in Brazil is so hot, someone can take me to a cooler country please ?   :on_hot: :on_hot:

So ........ hahahahaha honestly , for me this chapter is much funny! Nao and Jurina together is so cute and funny, i love this couple  :wriggly:

then, in the next chapter the last two character of the story will appear and finally the harem 'll be completed !
But, well, I just hope Jurina come alive until the end  :sweat:

See you later!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 04:24:11 PM by Kalol38 »
the cause of my death...

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Izonshou