JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - 1!2!3!4! YOROSHIKU!

Author Topic: (Group) Big Bang (빅뱅)  (Read 114982 times)

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: (Group) Big Bang (빅뱅)
« Reply #320 on: June 02, 2012, 05:56:47 PM »
Oh, I must say I'm liking this more than Fantastic Baby and Bad Boy
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline PASSPO

• PASSPO Lover :D
  • Member+
  • I love PASSPO! :D
« Reply #321 on: June 02, 2012, 06:16:18 PM »
SO much better than 'Bad Boy'!! I can look past some of their ridiculous hair (and I mean ridiculous...) because they all look amazing. TOP especially. -melts-

Here's the lyrics for anybody who wants to sing along! :) http://romanizedsongs.wordpress.com/2012/06/03/big-bang-monster/

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #322 on: June 06, 2012, 06:22:47 AM »
Making of "MONSTER"  :w00t:

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #323 on: June 08, 2012, 03:37:22 AM »
Big Bang ALIVE tour concerts in New York and Los Angeles confirmed!!!! Now we just need to know when ^o^

https://www.facebook.com/BIGBANG/app_375421659159963

Which of the two are you planning to go to?  :w00t:

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #324 on: June 08, 2012, 06:31:34 AM »
Big Bang ALIVE tour concerts in New York and Los Angeles confirmed!!!! Now we just need to know when ^o^

https://www.facebook.com/BIGBANG/app_375421659159963

Which of the two are you planning to go to?  :w00t:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna go!

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #325 on: June 11, 2012, 11:45:25 PM »
FUCK YEAH LA. GIVE ME DATES

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #326 on: June 13, 2012, 06:18:02 PM »
LA concert confirmed for November 3, 2012 at the Honda Center!!!!

Check it out at their official FB page: https://www.facebook.com/BIGBANG/app_375421659159963

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #327 on: June 14, 2012, 05:37:34 PM »
NY concert is not actually in NY XD  The concert will be in the Prudential Center at Newark, New Jersey on November 9, 2012!

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #328 on: June 15, 2012, 03:04:46 AM »
NY concert is not actually in NY XD  The concert will be in the Prudential Center at Newark, New Jersey on November 9, 2012!

fffffffffffff on a Friday?  Damn.  At least  don't have to worry about work the next morning.  Looks like I'm gonna have to take off that day.  At least I don't have to worry about NYC parking.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #329 on: June 16, 2012, 05:51:46 AM »
^ SHIT NICE. home of the Devils. Another JPH!P WORLD TOUR!! https://www.facebook.com/events/242437859201953/

WOW. FANTASTIC BABY. (song is so stuck in my head thanks to IshiShiba XD)

mad respects  O0

BIGBANG will donate part of its profits from its ongoing world tour to UNICEF Korea.

Yang Min Suk, a YG Entertainment representative, and UNICEF Korea secretary-general Ryu Jong Soo signed on the agreement at the UNICEF Korea headquarters on June 14, that BIGBANG would donate part of the profits from their Alive Tour 2012 to UNICEF.

The donated proceeds from Alive Tour 2012 ticket sales will go towards UNICEF’s vaccination program. About 600,000 children are estimated to be able to receive vaccinations through this agreement. That means each ticket purchased being able to provide a vaccination for a child in Africa.

In addition, UNICEF and YG Entertainment will be sold special limited collaboration gifts at the concerts and profits from the sales will also go to UNICEF.

BIGBANG’s leader G-Dragon said, “With the love we’re receiving from different countries through this world tour, we wanted to return that love to all parts of the world and so we decided to support UNICEF. We hope that this donation will provide vaccinations for many children, so they can grow healthy without illnesses.”

via http://bbalivetour2012.tumblr.com/

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #330 on: June 20, 2012, 05:21:34 AM »
That's awesome, will feel better about spending on a ticket XD

Offline limluetao

• ecchi
« Reply #331 on: August 01, 2012, 03:11:07 PM »
BB and 2NE1 should do more collabs!

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #332 on: September 13, 2012, 03:09:53 PM »
Oh crap, Seungri has been Friday'ed T_T 

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/big-bangs-seungri-caught-up-in-sex-scandal-rumors-after-release-of-pictures-by-japanese-tabloid-friday

I dunno if the guy in the pic is really him, coz to me it looks like maybe or maybe not lol Then again, Friday's scandals are usually true, right? Oh well, now we wait to see what YG will say and hope there's no major problems for Big Bang. After  all, those pics only show that he slept in the same place where that girl was (if it's him), the rest is just her word, which could be true or could be just the wrath of a scorned woman lol  And even if he was rough in bed, that's not a crime. Not good for his image in Korea though. I wonder how fans will take it. BB has one of those hardcore fanclubs that will probably defend and support them through anything so this may go away like GD's marihuana scandal. XD

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #333 on: September 13, 2012, 06:59:18 PM »
Dang, that beats every Friday scandal H!P's ever had. What an accussation! There really is no crime but that's way too TMI. I know celebs should have their private life but that's really impossible esp. if the other party is a non-celeb and is readily to reveal stuff. Just cuz you're not in Korea doesn't mean Korea won't find out :P

Does this mean T-ara's off the hook now? LoL jk jk XD

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #334 on: September 13, 2012, 07:29:39 PM »
Incredibly amusing XD

Slut! I knew it! Big Bang is full of sluts! [/crazynetizen]

I kid, I kid...I'm really interested in seeing what the reaction is like. There HAS TO BE a huge double standard for things like this. I would imagine people (fans) would just dismiss it and say it wasn't him or just claim they slept together and she's just trying to ruin his image. I've already seen a few [fangirl] reactions and they range from "SO HOT." to indignation towards the girl's character for being loose and/or "not being worth kissing". My man Seungri was just getting it in. Why she so mad? Must be her fault. As one person so eloquently put it: "Ungrateful bitch,she should have just enjoyed it."--a real quote with what I hope is a slight dose of troll.

Can you IMAGINE what the reactions would be like if it was a female in this situation? If a guy posted a picture and said "Man, I didn't even give her a towel :fap" :lol:. In all fairness, though, that's a double-standard that exists in practically every culture, but it's amusing to consider how the same people would react to similar situations with slight differences :P

Not that I think the girl here is entirely "innocent" or whatever, sex is just sex so nobody's gonna get condemned for that, but there's obvious malicious intent in putting this out there, and that's lame as hell. She participated too. I would imagine she was a bit of a groupie...what was she expecting, tender love and care? I don't consider this a big deal by any stretch, but considering the rather conservative nature of everything surrounding k-pop I guess it's a big deal? Either way I would imagine they bury this and move on. Just like that old Jiyeon webcam strip video. Oh my bad, that wasn't Jiyeon...everybody's twitter got hacked.

I'll take it, though. Whatever gets negative attention away from my babies. QUEEN'S FOR LIFE! I HATE EVERY OTHER GROUP AND I AM GANG AFFILIATED!
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #335 on: September 13, 2012, 08:09:36 PM »
^ Dude basically said just what I was going to comment. :lol:

I'll write the short version anyway:

"As a T-ara fan, thank you Seungri!

...Oh wait, Seungri has a penis, that means he didn't mean it and sex is perfectly normal and OK. It's only wrong if it's a girl. Yup. Those dirty slutbags. Moving on."
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #336 on: September 13, 2012, 10:13:21 PM »
My friend texted me at 5 in the morning about this. :lol:

Too much juiciness going on in my Asian music entertainment!  Gotta love it.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #337 on: September 13, 2012, 11:38:07 PM »
^ Dude basically said just what I was going to comment. :lol:

I'll write the short version anyway:

"As a T-ara fan, thank you Seungri!

...Oh wait, Seungri has a penis, that means he didn't mean it and sex is perfectly normal and OK. It's only wrong if it's a girl. Yup. Those dirty slutbags. Moving on."
Ditto and Ditto. There truly is a double standard when it comes to scandals, I'm sure the same people who were hating on T-ara are defending Seungri now. :roll:

O Hai T-ara fans, did we get lost or something? What are we doing in Big Bang's thread? It's ok VIPs, we QUEENs feel your pain. :lol:

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #338 on: September 14, 2012, 12:27:21 AM »
I'm just so anticipating to see how this plays out, this is probably horrible considering but I just find it so damn amusing. :lol:

Oh well, something different to focus on now in kpop land hopefull.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #339 on: September 14, 2012, 04:51:59 AM »
Hmmm maybe I'm misunderstanding some posts but I don't see how the reactions of fans to T-ara's "scandal" can be compared to those on this issue  :?  I do agree there's a double standard regarding sex scandals, there's no doubt. But as for T-ara's controversy, remember how disappointed we all felt when we 'found out' about the bullying? I think that's what exploded their mess, that people were so disappointed in how they openly seemed to bully Hwayoung. Yes, now we think differently because we have no reason to continue thinking the worst. But originally it was a huge blow to the image we have of them as  good, kind human beings. In Seungri's case, it was just consensual sex with an unsatisfied woman (if it even happened, because all that the pic evidences is that he sleeps lol). His scandal doesn't involve any abuse to anyone and doesn't make him seem like a horrible person. Yes, fans who desire him will be jealous as hell, and some will disappointed that his idol image is tarnished. But fact is that Big Bang doesn't have the sweet boy image that other male groups have. They've had tons of scandals and they eventually successfully return to the top. Fans know of their past and maybe some current relationships and don't hold it against them unlike what happens with other male idols. I have no idea how this one will turn out, but if the comments I've seen around are any indication, fans aren't really super bothered by this. Most posts defend that he's a human being with a right to a sex life and who didn't harm anyone, which is a fact, since the woman basically just complained that he wasn't a sweet lover, oh well LOL.

Btw, I too feel that was WAAAAAY too much information XD  Ugh, I really didn't need to know the gross details  :sweatdrop:

Found those on Tumblr and couldn't resist sharing xD
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 05:03:50 AM by Rei-chan »

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - 1!2!3!4! YOROSHIKU!