JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 80kidz - 7inch Pop

Author Topic: Hello! Online tracker replacement  (Read 17380 times)

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
Hello! Online tracker replacement
« on: June 17, 2016, 05:34:18 PM »
Those members here who used the Hello! Online tracker will know that it shut down a while ago.

There was a thread on Hello! Online where some members were keeping everyone updated with progress on a new tracker.  However, the thread kept getting overrun with all kinds of other rubbish and eventually it was locked.

I can now find no reference over there to this at all.

This thread is strictly for actual news and updates about any replacement tracker projects, and I would ask mods to please ruthlessly eliminate anything else which gets posted to this thread such as various random pleas for joining private trackers, where can I get such and such a torrent, etc.

So...  what's the latest about a replacement tracker?   :)

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hello! Online tracker replacement
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 06:10:42 PM »
They are still working on it it looks like, thread is actually here: http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/25663-ho-tracker-closure-lets-talk-about-alternatives/

For now: use JPS or NYAA, I think the old torrent postings on JPS have died down a bit so it's less problematic to find new things.
Haven't really seen much H!P on NYAA most are on JPS.

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 07:43:58 AM »
^ Thanks for the link, I couldn't even find that thread any more.  But since the thread was closed, I wondered where we'd find info about the new tracker whenever it is up.

Maybe this thread could be the official jphip place where anyone with info lets us all know...  when it happens, however long that takes?

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2017, 03:20:28 PM »
aidoru-online.org has been offline for more than a day now.  It sometimes goes down for a few hours.  Has anyone heard anything?

Offline edsonmassao

• AKB48 Media downloader
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Cho!
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2017, 07:31:35 PM »
It is offline yet, according to Mattthecat it is a server issue http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/25695-the-new-idol-tracker-is-going-public/page-11
AKB48 BR fan  ^^

Offline Warden John

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2017, 03:16:30 AM »
I was wondering if there was anyone here that might be able to get me in touch with the admin on aidoru-online.  I had problems logging in once and made a second account, that I never used.  I thought the site was down again and it turned out that I was using the wrong password on my original account.  I was wondering if I could b get my old account reinstated and I will never do that again.  If anyone can help please let me know.  Thank you!  All I want to do is enjoy JPop again!

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2017, 07:16:35 AM »
^ Try and contact one of the staff? https://aidoru-online.org/staff.php

On a sidenote... stage48 now looks to have lost it domain? Its been down and out (as in address unknown) for 4 days now...

Offline Warden John

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2017, 07:33:39 PM »
I tried the link you left me, and I have to be able to log in to use it, and I can't.  My log in user name on that site is Warden_John, I don't know if maybe you could ask them to contact me or if they would or maybe ask them what I can do to get back on.  If I start another log in then they would probably say then I had 3, and I am trying to avoid any more problems.  I appreciate all you have done for me.  Thanks you.

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2017, 07:58:26 PM »
Isn't there a 'recover password' option or 'send PM' when you try to logon with your origional name? Never post on the forum/PM there.

Making a second account is 'not done' really, and sometimes ground for blocking the other account also, not sure aidoru has such a rule checking... yes they have from the FAQ:
- Double-nicking/multiple-accounts will result in immediate ban.

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2017, 08:18:47 PM »

Offline Warden John

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2017, 08:32:34 PM »
I will leave a message on H!O and see if anything comes of it.  I thank all of you for trying to help, I hope I can get reinstated soon and start enjoying what I used to.  Once again thank you to all of you!

Offline Warden John

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2017, 06:02:20 PM »
I don't know who I have to thank, but whoever did me a favor and helped get back on aidoru-online, I thank you much.  My account has been reinstated and I am able to enjoy the JPOP culture again.  Once again Thank you! :twothumbs

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2017, 12:40:34 PM »
On a sidenote... stage48 now looks to have lost it domain? Its been down and out (as in address unknown) for 4 days now...

Seems it was only a brief problem, something to do with payment for their domain name thru PayPal...  explained on their Twitter:  https://twitter.com/stage48/status/871536766250917888

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 80kidz - 7inch Pop