JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Onagku! Project - Rainbow Pink

Author Topic: The Betrayal towards a New Love (KaixAcchan) - COMPLETED  (Read 133018 times)

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: [UPDATED *08/25* Chapter 19] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #200 on: August 26, 2012, 11:01:43 AM »
i dont have access to perv forum!huhu
Pls pm me the next chapter karupin-san! :bow: :bow:

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #201 on: August 26, 2012, 01:07:40 PM »
I also don't have any access to that forum  :lol:
I'm just going to write a simple smexy scene .. I can't write a detailed one just like the others  :dizzy:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #202 on: August 26, 2012, 03:55:17 PM »
 :twothumbs :twothumbs
Yeeeeeeeeeeees Kai junior!!
so cute this chapter!

Offline flunicsnaz

• ♥ is easier to be demonstrated than define
« Reply #203 on: August 31, 2012, 06:24:21 PM »
It’s too early to make Kai junior  :mon lmao:
 :mon noprob: go upstair and continue.. :mon fyeah:
another update  :pleeease:
 :imdead: waiting for your update  :on blackhole:

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #204 on: September 01, 2012, 02:35:59 AM »
updates will be delayed because of my sched.  :banghead:
I'll try to do the next chapter later  :banghead:

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #205 on: September 01, 2012, 11:38:30 AM »
Next chapter will be posted later  :kekeke:
and get ready for  :ding: :on bleed: :mon blood: :mon ignore:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #206 on: September 01, 2012, 11:58:51 AM »
i am so xcted to the
 :on bleed: :mon lovelaff: :mon crazyinlove: part!

Do you think i need to prepare tissue when reading this?hehe

Waiting to ur update!
Thank you!  :thumbsup

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #207 on: September 01, 2012, 02:58:48 PM »
Chapter 20: Interview + PG13 :w00t:

Kai and Acchan walked slowly and carefully as they passed on the little girl’s room. When they noticed that there's no sign thay they awaken her, Kai immediately carried the woman with all his might like a newlywed couple towards to the vacant room while Atsuko just wrapped her arms on his neck. He put the woman on the bed and removes his upper clothe. Atsuko is just staring at the half naked midget who is now coming closer to her. She giggled a bit when she thought that her plan is successful; A plan to seduce the midget and make him H *XD*. Kai come closer and move on top of Atsuko and give her a kiss on the neck which the woman gladly accepted as she moved her head on the side to give the full access. The blond continued his kisses upward and when he reached the woman's lips, he slowly slid his hand inside Atsuko's shirt. He slowly traced every part of the smooth skin but when he was able to reach the precious mounds, his phone suddenly rang loudly. It made him to stop but he ignored and continued his business. The phone keeps on ringing so Atsuko grabbed the midget's hand and said,

"Maybe it's important. Answer it first. If I'm not mistaken, it's a video call coming from someone". Kai grabbed his phone as he remained on his position and saw Saeko Shachou's name on it.
"Eh? What is this all about? A sudden video call from shachou? Ugh" He pressed the answer button and both of them were shocked to see two faces. It was Saeko and Atsuko's manager. Before they can react, the two person already exclaimed.

"What the heck are you two doing?!!"
"So the issues are right that you're really together now!" Atsuko's manager added.
"You pervert midget! Remove your body on Atsuko now!" Saeko pointed at him.
"She's right! Atsuko-san you need to explain this!" Atsuko's manager second the motion.
"Can both of you relax? We're not doing anything!" the midget sighed.
"For now! If we didn't call! Pervert midget!"

"Chotto! All of you are annoying. What do you need from us? Why did you call?" Atsuko interrupted them.
"I guess you already know about the issues right? Specially you Kai-san. Now the press is hungry for answers in both of you. So we decided to have a press con. or guesting in a show" Atsuko's manager explained.
"Sou~ What do you think Kai?"
"Do we really need to do that? I mean it's private life, do they really need to know about it?"
"Baka! You're in a showbiz industry, of course it's important!" Saeko answered and gritted her teeth.
"Okay! Okay! Send the us the details about it. I'll hang up now. Bye!". Kai irritatedly said.
"Chotto! What are you. ............" The two person on the other line wasn't able to continue their words when Kai suddenly hanged up the phone.

Kai rested his head on Atsuko's collar bone and kissed her neck then said,
"Why we're always interrupted? Maybe those two are also one of your mother's alliance. Ugh"
Atsuko just giggled and said, "You're really a pervert you know? Now let's fix ourselves and ready for that interview before you get super angry"
"Eh? Angry? Why will I?" Kai asked confusedly.
"I mean before you get super angry. ................. down there. I can feel it already, hentai" Atsuko smirked. Upon realization, Kai retort back and looked on the ground as his face flushed red. Even him he didn't notice his angry pet pushing onto the woman. Atsuko tried to let out her laugh and decided to tease the midget even more. She crawls seductively towards the midget who is now facing his back on her and teasingly massages his shoulders. After a few minutes, Atsuko slid her hand to the blond's tummy down to his thigh near the sensitive part. Kai's sweat run down from his temples as he felt the woman's hand was like an electricity that makes every part of him to stand including 'that' part. Kai heard a soft giggle from the woman whose head is resting on his shoulders.

"Why you seem so stunned? I'm not doing anything to you" She said then Kai removed her hand from his thigh and stand up.
"Y-Y-You're t-t-teasing me so much! Be ready for my revenge, Maeda Atsuko!"
"Oowkey~ I'll wait for it midget" Atsuko smiled annoyingly and added, "Let's fix ourselves now and ready for that interview. Wanna go shower with me?" She smirked.
"Yooouuuuuu~!! Acchaaaaaaaaaaan! Come here I'll teach you a lesson for always teasing me!!" Both of them ran towards the hallway like children who are playing tag of war. This time, they're not bothered if they might wake up their daughter. Kai cornered Atsuko on a sofa and hugged her quickly and tightly from the back. When the woman stopped in struggling to free herself, Kai moved his lips closer to Atsuko's ear and whispered, "I love you so much pervert". Earning a simple smile from her, she answered "I love you more hentai". Both of them met each other’s eyes and move closer to chase their soft lips. The kiss only lasted in a couple of seconds when the not so old voice interrupted them AGAIN.

"I TOLD YOU TO DO THAT INSIDE THE ROOM!!". Kai sighed uncontended as he removed his arms from the woman.

After a couple of hours of preparing themselves and waiting for their managers message about the interview, Kai and Atsuko took off from the subdivision and now tracing the road towards the Tohto TV where their interview will be held. The staffs were finished preparing everything when they arrive and the excited audience were also there already. It’s only them who are missing in action.

"Kai-san and Maeda-san, I'm glad you accepted our request to be here. I'm looking forward for your answers later" One of the hosts greeted and bowed while both of them just bow a little and smile. When the director shouted indicating that they will start in a few minutes after the commercial break, all of them go to their respective places. The crowd went wild when the couple stands on the stage. Some of them were cheering and calling their names while waving some banners. It's not only their fans that are present in today's live interview but also the fans of the most charismatic diva in Japan, Ray. They were just standing at the back with a serious look on their faces and giving a glare to the couple on the stage but Atsuko and Kai did not bother about it.

"End of commercial! We'll start in 3. ... 2. .... 1 and. .... start!" The director shouted. Finally, the show began.
"Good day everyone! Today we have special guests and we're glad that finally these two person accepted this interview. They are the most controversial personalities today and now all of the questions in our mind will be answered. Let's all welcome the manly midget of Persona, Kai and the most awarded actress Maeda Atsuko!" The host greeted and introduces the two person. The cameras started to focus on the couple and the crowd went wild again as their shouts increased more.
"Thank you for inviting us here" Kai and Atsuko thanked.
"We should be the one to say that. So can we start now? I know the audience and also the televiewers are badly waiting for your answers" The host sat on a chair which is assigned to her while the couple sat on a couch. Kai didn't know why he's nervous and at the same time he felt chill over his spine. He looked on the side and even at the audience corner to search for someone but he can't find it. Atsuko noticed it and decided to hold the midget's hand and that scene really made the audience and even the host to giggle like they're also in love.

"I guess that already answered our questions but we still need more questions to ask" The host smiled and continued, "I'll make this straight to the point, so is it true that both of you are dating and living in the same house?"
Kai and Atsuko looked at each other and smiled then answered proudly, "Yes"
"I guess I'm staying there for a month now since Atsuko doesn't want me to leave her" Kai added jokingly while the woman beside her just waved her hand to deny.
"Why did you decide to live in her house and not in your own house?"
"I answered it already, it's because she doesn't want me to leave her and. ...." Kai paused for awhile to look straight on Atsuko's eyes and continued, "and I want to be with her all the time"

"so sweet!"
"Kiss her! Kiss her!"
“KaiAcchan forever!”
the audience cheered again and it made the woman to have a pinch of red on her cheeks.

"So it's really official that both of you are together? I mean that you're really in a special relationship?" The host asked again but it just made the midget's smile to fade.
"I. .. I don't know. We did not make any confirmation about our relationship. It's just we're happy being together. so if she will date another man, I don't have any rights to against about it" Kai acted. He looked down and removed his hand from Atsuko's hold.
"Oowh~ so sad. Maeda-san what's your response about this? Do you really love him?"
"Of course I love him. He's the reason why I didn't entertain any suitors before" Atsuko answered and continued, "Do we really need to confirm about our relationship huh Kai? Does the confession before not enough? After what you did to me. ..." Atsuko pouted sadly. If Kai will act in this interview, then she will also.
"So what now? Is it now official?" The host asked again.
"Of course!" Atsuko answered quickly and lean her head forward to kiss the midget's cheeks. Once again the audience shouted and didn't know what and how to react while Kai just smile and look straight at Atsuko.

"Woah! First time in Japan's television to see that and were glad that it happened here in our show! What's your reaction about this Kai-san?"
"I. . I dont know. I just love her" Kai said out of the topic asked.
"It's time for our second question. We all know about the other issue that spread not only in newspapers but also all over in the internet and that is the issue about this little girl" The host displayed the picture of Anami on the screen. Both of them expected that question so they are ready to answer it and tell the truth.
“She’s cute. right?” Kai suddenly said and everyone agreed on him.
“Totemo Kawaii~ ……. so our question is, who is this little girl? Why she had the looks of both of you? Is it true that she is your daughter?”
“First of all, the cute little girl’s name is Anami and she is …………… my daughter” Atsuko answered. Upon hearing that, the individuals inside the studio started to murmur things and making their own conclusion so Kai added something on Atsuko’s answer.
“And also my daughter” Both of them smiled at the crowd.
“Woah! Both of you answered it without any hesitation. So it’s true, our guesses are true. She is really your daughter. So Kai-san is this the reason why Ray and you broke up?”. After Kai heard that question, he just let out a sigh and thought, ‘Not again this Ray and I issue’.
“No. That is not the reason why we broke up……. Can we please move to the next question?”

“Yes! It is the reason why you broke up with her! And also Maeda, you seduced our Diva’s prince!! It’s your fault!!”. One of Ray’s fans at the back shouted. The guards immediately took that scandalous fan outside. After that incident, Kai and Atsuko and even the host tried to ignore it but deep inside in Atsuko’s mind, ‘If only you know the truth’.

“Okay, okay. Here’s my next question. How come that she is your daughter? I mean you’re with Ray-san for past years” The hosts asked again. Kai and Atsuko answered every question regarding about their past and even their relationship status before. All of the people in the studio enlightened their mind with the couple’s answers; now they know that Kai and Atsuko are really in love with each other before the Diva came in their life. They thought that the two are really destined to be together. The interview lasted for only 15 minutes but before the host ended the show, she called an unexpected guest.

“I guess are questions are now answered. Kai-san and Maeda-san, thank you again for granting our favor to be here. Congratulations and good luck in your relationship. Everyone, before we end our show, I would like to call a special guest also. Let us welcome the most charismatic and top seller Diva in Japan, Ray!” One of the staffs put a special chair beside the couch where Kai and Atsuko sitting. Their fans and even them, widened their eyes while the Diva’s fans are cheering for their idol. Ray, who is wearing sunglasses and her signature gorgeous white dress is now walking towards the chair that is assigned to her. Kai's heart is now thumping hard as his hands are shaking badly. Atsuko hold his hand tightly to relax him. The blond look at the Diva and thought, 'I knew she will be here. That's the reason why I felt a chill all over my body earlier'

"Welcome to our show Ray-san. After a long time, we also didn't expect that you will be here. You said that you will make a special announcement but before that, do you want to say something about the couple beside you? specially Kai-san?" The host said and smiled at her.
Without removing her sunglasses, Ray said "First, congratulations to the both of you. Kai, I want to say thank you again and be a good father not only in your daughter but also in your wife” Ray looked at Atsuko and continued, “and Maeda, please take care of my little prince. I’m happy for both of you. Goodluck” Somehow, Ray felt she lied not only to the people around her but also to herself also. The couple and even their fans were touched by the sudden behavior of the Diva. It is rare to see the Diva being like that.

“So what is the special announcement that you will say Ray-san? Is it a new single? A new album?” the host guessed.
“Before that, I want to say thank you to my fans who are here today and please stop bashing these couple beside me. They didn’t do anything harm to me so stop it. And for my announcement ……” Ray stands up and draw near the audience and the cameras. She removed her sunglasses and said, “I’ve decided to go to New York……... tomorrow. I don’t know how long I will stay there. I just need to forget some things and move on. I’ll be back here if I’m fully emotionally recovered”. Ray turn back and walked out on the stage and preventing her tears to come out. The televiewers did not see it because it is the exact time when the show ended. Ray left her fans who are screaming her name and telling inspirational words to her. Kai stand up and bow to thank the host and the audience then he left the stage to follow the Diva immediately in her dressing room. Atsuko on the other hand just look at the midget and let him to follow Ray even though deep inside, she’s a bit jealous. After a few minutes of thanking and shaking her hands to the host and staffs, she just went inside her dressing room and wait Kai to return.

In front of Ray’s dressing room, Kai knocked at the door and opened it when the Diva allowed him to enter. Ray is facing her back while obviously wiping her tears before she turn back to look at the blond.
“What are you doing here?” Ray asked.
“I’m here to see you. What’s with that decision? Are you sure about that? Are you really going to leave your job here?” Kai asked worriedly.
“I’m sure about it. I just need to take some rest in this industry and also to forget some things. If I’ll stay here, it will just break my heart and I will not be able to move on”
“Are you going with ……….. Kamenashi-san?”
Ray moved her face closer to the midget and said, “Why? Are you jealous?” she smirked.
“Eh? O-of course n-not!” Kai looked on his side to avoid the Diva’s glare.
Seeing the reaction of the blond, Ray withdraw her face and said, “Of course you’re not. Why will you? You already have your Acchan. Well, I’m not with him. I end up our relationship right after we broke up so I’m going to New York all by myself”.
“Oh, I see …… then take care on your trip tomorrow. See you again on your comeback” When Kai was about to leave, he was stopped by the Diva’s hands and it made him to look at her.
“Why?” he asked.
“Can I get a farewell kiss? I mean hug from my first love” Ray smiled at him but before he could answer, he already felt the clasp of the Diva. After a few seconds, Kai can hear that the woman is sobbing so he decided to give her a hug also to comfort her.
“I’ll miss you Kai” Ray said between her sobs.
“I’ll miss you too Ray”
“Let me tell you this for the last time ……… Kai, I love you” Ray tightened her hug after saying those words to the midget. Kai didn’t know what to say so he just remain hugging the sobbing Diva. Both of them remain on that position without noticing a pair of jealous eye that are glued on them.
When the Diva felt satisfied on the hug that she received, she quickly broke it and said, “Your Acchan might waiting for you. You should go now”
“Oh I forgot. I’ll take my leave now. Ja!”

Kai quickly leave the room and went to their assigned dressing room but he found nothing inside. Then suddenly, his phone rang as he received a mail from Atsuko.

“I’ll wait you inside the car”

He ran off towards the parking lot where their car was parked and when he reached it, he quickly opened the door and found his princess sitting near the window on the other side. He stepped inside and when their driver drove off at the location, he noticed that the woman was a bit far from him and remained silent while staring outside. Kai moved closer to his girl and was about to grab her hand but Atsuko quickly avoided it and crossed her arms. Kai looked at her worriedly and thought, ‘what’s her problem? Did I do something wrong again?’. After a moment of an awkward silence, the blond ordered their driver to stop at the near post. The place where they stopped is a bit quiet and the cars are rarely passing to it.

“Leave us here. Take this money and go wherever you want” their driver bowed and gladly accepted the money then took his leave. Atsuko looked confusedly at the midget and said,
“Why we stopped here? I want to go home”
“It’s because I want to talk to you. You’re being moody again and you’re avoiding me, do you have any problem?” Kai asked and move closer again to the woman.
“None” Atsuko answered without looking at him.
“Oh really? It’s not what I see. I know you have problem. Did I do something wrong?”
“No. you did something RIGHT earlier and I saw it inside the dressing room”
Upon realization, Kai suddenly exclaimed, “Don’t tell me you saw it?”
“Ok, I will not tell that I saw you hugging the Diva tightly while saying ‘I’ll miss you too Ray’. Duh!” Atsuko said and rolled her eyes.

Kai chuckled a bit on Atsuko’s sudden behavior and said, “Oh, someone is jealous”
“I’m not jealous!” Atsuko defended herself.
“I did not say that you’re jealous. I said, ‘someone’” He smirked.
“Stop it Kai! You’re annoying!” once again, she rolled her eyes and felt irritated.
The blond put his arm on the woman’s shoulder and hold her chin with his another hand to look at him and said, “Don’t be jealous. I did it because I want to comfort her and don’t worry, I’m sure it is the last time”
“I said I’m not jealous!” she pouted.
“Really? Then I guess it’s really okay if I’ll hug her many times. Next time I’ll do it” Kai removed his arm from Atsuko’s shoulder and when he was about to draw away, the woman hold his hand and look at him with teary eyes.
“No! don’t do it again! I admit it, I’m jealous”
“Don’t cry, I’m just teasing you. Of course I will not do it again. I’m sorry” Kai wiped the tear that fell from the woman’s eyes.
“You’re so mean! I hate you!”

Atsuko crossed her arms again and avoided the blond’s look but suddenly, Kai cupped her cheeks and kissed her quickly. After a few seconds, without any second thoughts, she answered the midget’s kiss and deepened it as she slid her tongue inside the man’s mouth. While battling for dominance, Kai slowly pushes Atsuko to lie down and to make himself on top. Without breaking the kiss, Kai is stroking freely every part of her and she didn’t resist on it because deep inside, she wants more than this. She slowly removes the blond’s shirt to feel the naked manly body of the midget then suddenly, Kai broke the kiss and unexpectedly said,

“I want you now Atsuko…… No one will disturb us here”
“You’re really a pervert Kai”
“Say whatever you want. I don’t care, I just want you now”

Kai continue on kissing the woman down to her neck while removing her clothes one by one. Revealing the body that he saw a long time ago, he smiled and said
“You look sexier than before every part of you improved a lot” Kai traced Atsuko’s body.
“Stop it Kai. It’s embarrassing” She looked on her side while having a pinch of red on her cheeks and continued, “just do whatever you want”.
The midget smirked and continued his unfinished business. Once again, he kissed the woman’s neck and leaving a mark on it while his hands are busy removing the object that covers the mounds of the woman. Upon successfully removing the object, he slowly moved down his kisses down to the two mounds. He earned soft moans from Atsuko and it really made him to feel more lust in his body. Atsuko continued on moaning when she felt that the blond is moving again but this time he’s moving down to her most sensitive area and slowly removing her last undergarment. Kai played on it and feel every flesh but he was interrupted when Atsuko lift him up to face her and said,

“Kai, I ……. want you …….. inside me” she said while gasping for air.
“Already?” Kai said as he poked that part.
“Mou~ Kai! Stop teasing me! Just do it already. I want you badly!” Atsuko aggressively unzipped and removed the pants of the blond. Kai could feel his pants becoming loose as his pet is getting madly so he decided to help the woman on removing it. He put his clothes on the ground near the woman’s clothes also and after that, he raised himself up a bit and looked straightly at Atsuko’s eyes.
“Why?” she asked.
“Nothing. I just feel …… nervous”
Atsuko chuckled and said “You’re funny Kai. This isn’t your first time. Why are you nervous?”
“I .. I don’t know” Kai sighed deeply and move his body closer again. He positioned himself at the entrance and slowly moves forward to get in. Somehow, Kai don’t understand why he felt difficult on going inside so he slowly reached the end while earning moans from his princess.
“It’s been a long time, why you’re still tight?”
“Like what you said, it’s been a long time so you might get bigger down there” Atsuko smirked and traced the blond’s body by her index finger.
“Maybe all the nutritions from the foods you ate go to that area instead to your height” she added then giggled. Her giggles suddenly changed into moans when Kai slowly move his hips out and thrusted in again. He kissed again the woman’s neck while keeping his hips busy moving in and out and slowly making it faster and faster.

Both of them can feel the hot air that is surrounding them inside the car as they continued making love. Because their just in a car now, it’s Kai who is on top controlling the intimate session that they’re sharing. Even though Atsuko wants to dominate this moment, she can’t, because the midget seems getting wilder and wilder in his every move. After the long session and when they reached their climaxes, Kai sat and his back is resting at the window while Atsuko is on his top, resting her head on the blond’s collar bone and wrapping her arm around the naked body. The only thing that covers their body is their own clothes.

“Kai …”
“hmm?”
“Nothing …”

“Kai …” Atsuko called again.
“hmm?” Kai hummed without looking at her.
“Nothing again”.

“Kai …” Once again, she called.
“What? Why you keep on calling memmmpphh” Atsuko looked at him but he was not able to continue his words when the woman captured his lips. Kai answered back the kisses and did not notice that he is slowly lying down on the seat. Atsuko broke the kiss and cornered him with her arms then smirked at him,
“I’m now on top Mr. Takahashi”
Kai traced again the woman’s body starting from the mounds down to ‘that’ area then exclaimed, “EEEHHHHH????!! D-d-don’t tell me you want another round?”
Atsuko smirked even more and answered; not by words but by actions. Like what they say, ‘Action speaks louder than words’

‘Kami-sama .. I’m really tired but I can’t resist this sexy angel who’s on top of me. Please save meeeeee~!’ Kai thought.

TBC ..  :cow:

I think the next chapter will be the last chapter  :?
btw, I didn't check again this chapter so sorry for typo errors and wrong grammars  :mon sweat:
What do you think about the last part?  :kekeke: :lol:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: [UPDATED *09/01* Chapter 20] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #208 on: September 01, 2012, 04:00:26 PM »
It was a good update :thumbsup 

The last part was  :shy2:  :drool:  :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #209 on: September 01, 2012, 06:46:40 PM »
Yey!! smexy time I love it :D perv but not so much :D the talk sex amazing :D..

jaja Takaboy you awake  sexadicchan so you are in trouublee...

aww :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: September 01, 2012, 06:47:07 PM »
WOUHOU!!!! PG13!!!

Offline sasumiofjp

• Member+
  • Like a Boss
« Reply #211 on: September 02, 2012, 10:10:15 AM »
Oh lala~ This was a great chapter I must say, things are coming all together. Ray's leaving, Kai and Acchan are together, and don't forget resolved Sexual tension  :hehehe: U really liked that part lol :sashiko:

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #212 on: September 02, 2012, 11:14:38 AM »
Whoooo
 :mon nyah: :mon nyah: :mon nyah:
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #213 on: September 04, 2012, 12:41:36 AM »
Atsuko on the TOP!!!!!  :drool:

Updaaaaateee!! :)  :bow:
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
« Reply #214 on: September 04, 2012, 08:49:28 AM »
Ahh,, finally they revealed themself to public,,  :cow: :cow:
i always waiting for the update,,  :thumbsup :thumbsup
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #215 on: September 05, 2012, 01:13:30 PM »
FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i AM VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!)

OMG!!!!

Nice chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please update more often if your not busy in school stuffs..

good luck!!!

thanks
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #216 on: September 05, 2012, 04:32:13 PM »
So, this is the last chapter. Thank you for reading my wrong grammar fanfic  :sweatdrop: :lol: :banghead:
thanks for the comments also :twothumbs
'till next time :twothumbs

Chapter 21: Last Chapter

After the second draining energy that they did, Kai and Atsuko decided to go back to their place when they noticed that it's already dark outside. While heading towards their home, Atsuko is just smiling lovely and staring at her exhausted little prince. Kai noticed it and it really made him distracted on driving.

"Don't look and smile at me like that. It's distracting me" Kai said as he tried to focus on the streets.
"I'm sorry but I can't help it. I'm just happy" Atsuko said without removing her smile on her face.
"Happy? About what?"
"About what happened to us earlier" she proudly said.
"EEHH?! You're really the one who's pervert. Forget about it. It's. ........... embarrassing" Kai blushed a little.
"Why? I'm just happy because they said if you did s*x with your partner in a car, you will surely get pregnant" Once again, she smiled widely.
"Eh? Where did you get that kind of info?"
"Oh I watched the movie The Vow before and the lead actress said that" She chuckled slightly.
"That's not true. ...."
"Eh? Why do you say so? You don't want a baby again?" Atsuko frowned and pouted sadly.
"I'm not yet finish so don't be sad. I mean that's not true because. ....... do you remember where we made Anami? It's not in the car" He smirked and Atsuko just smile and nod in agreement.

After driving for almost 20 minutes, they finally reached their house. When they entered inside, the cute little child was running towards to Kai and aiming for a hug. The blond gladly accepted it as he hugged the girl tightly.
"I knew it. I knew you were my dad. Ureshii desu"
"I'm also happy about it Anami-chan"
"I'm glad you finally said it to him Atsuko" Mama Maeda interrupted them.
"It's now or never mama" Atsuko smiled.

All of their friends knew about their recent interview and it really made them shocked except for Mariko and Kuu who knew everything from the start. On the next day they had a small gathering in Atsuko's house. Everyone looked so glad on what Kai and Atsuko achieved after the problems that they encountered before. It's also the same day that Ray will leave Japan to go to New York so Kai called her and asked if she want to assist her to the airport but the Diva rejected his offer so Kai just wish her a happy and nice trip. Ray on the other hand knew that the midget is now happy with his life; his life without her and by thinking this, it just made her to let a tear flow onto her cheeks.

As the days and weeks pass by, Kai and Atsuko remain like they're in love for the first time. Everyday, the blond always bring flowers just like courting her again even though both of them are having a busy schedule. They can still manage their time between their family and work. Recently, Atsuko had a lot of tv guesting, dramas and the thing that she likes the most is her duet with her love one. Their managers and even the producers decided to make them a single because of the growing population of their fans and it will surely hit the music charts. Kai was also the same with Atsuko's situation; the only difference is he will have a future project with Ray. The date and what it is all about is not yet discussed because of the current status of the Diva. When Atsuko knew that Kai agreed on it, the jealous feeling spread fast so instead of confronting her lover, she's just ignoring him. The midget was really bothered about it so he set up a dinner date in the garden at the back of their house. He used his own daughter just to convince the woman to go with him.

The little girl is now assisting her blindfolded mother on walking towards to the place where their date will be held. Kai helped her as she sit down to the chair. Anami removed her blindfold and exclaimed,

"Mom! Surprise!"

Atsuko was surprised; surprised to see Kai in front of her and smiling.
"What are we doing here? I don't want to see and talk to you" she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.
"Anami-chan, can you please leave us for a second? I don't want you to see your mother being in tsundere mode". The little girl nod and leave them.
"To answer your question, we're here because I want to talk to you"
"But I don't want to-" Atsuko was interrupted when she felt yhe midget's lips pressed on her.
"If you'll say that again, I'll continue on kissing you" he smirked.
"Okay fine. What do you want to talk about?"

"Why are you ignoring me these days?" Kai asked but Atsuko remained silent so he continued,
"Is it because of Ray? The project between us?"
Instead of answering the question, Atsuko asked a question also "Why did you accept it? Don't tell me. ...."
"I don't like her or whatever you're thinking. It's just a work Atsuko and I didn't take it personally"
"But. ...."
"No buts. I know you're jealous so I'll make something to assure you that I'll be yours forever"
"I'm not jealous"
"Yes you are. Try to deny it again and I'll kiss you"
"Okay fine. I'm jealous so what this 'thing' that you will make to assure me?" She said in a bit irritated tone.

Kai clapped his hands twice and the little girl came back again with a small bouquet of flowers with a small red box on top of it. The blond took it and gave the flowers to the woman while still holding the small red box. Kai move closer in front of Atsuko and kneel down. The woman already knew what is going to happen and she can't believe on it as she just cupped his mouth because of disbelief. After a few seconds, Kai is now slowly opening the box while staring directly into her eyes. She can feel her heart racing like there's no finish line but when the box was finally opened fully, it revealed a single key. Seriously, how can she wear a key on her finger?

"Eh? What is that?" Atsuko asked confusedly.
"You don't know what is this? Did you just born yesterday?" Kai smiled annoyingly.
"Baka! I know it's a key but. ........ Why? Why it is a key?" Atsuko said. A bit disappointed.
"I'm sorry but this is not for you. This is for Anami-chan, my beautiful daughter" Kai move himself a little to face his daughter who is beside her mother.
“Eh? Pop, I also did not born yesterday but I know it’s a key. But a key for what? I thought you’ll give mom-” the little girl’s words were cut by her father.
“Anami-chan. I’m proposing to you ….. Do you want to live with papa to another house? I bought a house that is near a huge playground and there are a lot of children that can be your playmate”
“Hontou ni pop? Yes! Yes! I’d love to” Anami said excitedly and hugged Kai.
“But how about my tsundere mom? Is she going to live with us also?”
“Of course. Right Atsu-” when Kai looked to the place where Atsuko sits, she’s not there anymore. Kai saw that she’s now walking far from them so he quickly stand up and run towards her.

“Wait Atsuko!” Kai said while gasping for air but the woman pretended that she didn’t hear anything so she just keep on walking fast towards inside their house.
“Mama, did you saw Acchan?” Kai asked Atsuko’s mother.
“Oh she went upstairs. What did you do to her huh?!”
“Nothing. I need to follow her now” Kai dashed off and run fast upstairs to find his woman. He searched for her in every room but he can’t find her and when he looked at their balcony, finally, he found his princess who is standing and staring at the stars. Kai walked gently and wrapped his arms around the woman’s waist and said,

“Why did you leave me?”
“I’m just annoyed”
“Really? Why? You’re being irascible lately. Do you have your monthly-”
“No. I haven’t. by the way, why are you here? I said I’m annoyed”
“I’m here because I didn’t have a chance to finish what I’m going to do earlier because you left me” Kai turn Atsuko around to face him and hold her hands tightly.
“Atsuko, do you know that I only need 3 important living things to live?” Atsuko gave him a confused look as she wrinkle her forehead so Kai continued,

“First is the sun, the sun that makes me awake and see the beautiful things in this world every morning. Second is the moon, the moon that lights up my darkest night and last but definitely not the least is ……….. You. The one who encourage me to cherish every moment, every single day that I spent. Do you know that just one smile from you, it really made my day complete? So to be able to see that smile every day, I wish I can give you everything that’ll make you happy and ……” Kai kneel down on the ground and took out an elegant small box from his coat and slowly open and show it to the woman who’s now having teary eyes.
“And I hope that this ring is enough…. Maeda Atsuko, would you like to spend the rest of your life with me?”

Atsuko’s tears fell down uncontrollable but she still managed to say, “Yes! I’d like to. I love you Kai” she said between her sobs.
The midget stood up and grabbed her hand to put the simple but elegant gold ring onto her finger and it really made Atsuko to cry harder. Both of them hugged each other and feel the presence of love and happiness in this cold night. Suddenly, a loud sound that obviously came from fireworks interrupted them. They looked outside near the small playground and found all of their friends who are obviously celebrating and happy for them.
“Omedetou Kai and Atsuko~!” Kuu shouted.
“We’re happy for you guys!” Riku added.
“We hope you enjoy these fireworks! Now make your own fireworks on the bed!” Yuko shouted but she was immediately beaten slightly on the head by Riku.
“Itaaaaiii~! Why did you do that?!” Yuko said while rubbing her head.
“because you’re being pervert again!”
“You’re the one who’s pervert! You said it to me lasmmmpphh!” Riku, who’s now having a full redden face, quickly covered her mouth to avoid her on continuing her words. All of them let out a loud laugh by seeing the struggling squirrel and the blushing cat.

Meanwhile at the balcony, Kai wiped Atsuko’s tears and give a peck on her cheeks and said, “I love you so much Atsuko”.
“I love you more Kai”
Kai carried her on his arms and kissed her passionately. To make it deeper, Atsuko wrapped her arms on the midget’s neck without noticing that they are now approaching their room. Kai slowly lay her down onto the bed and move himself on top as he start kissing her neck while removing her clothes. Before the blond can remove all of her clothes, she tapped hard his hand that is now caressing her thighs.
“Itai~! Why?” Kai asked confusedly.
“Stop this. You little pervert”
“Eh? What if I don’t want to?” Kai smirked.
“Someone might get mad if you will not stop” Atsuko answered with a smirk also.
“Someone? Who? What do you mean?” Once again, he’s confused.
“Remember, you asked me earlier if I have my monthly period right? Then I answered a ‘no’ …..”
“Then?” he said. Still confused on what his woman is saying right now.
“Then? …….. Then Anami’s future little brother or sister might get mad if you’ll keep pinning him/her on my tummy” Atsuko smiled at the blond who just remain jaw drop and widen his eyes for a moment. Then upon realization, Kai quickly remove himself and sit down beside Atsuko while rubbing her tummy.
“Akachan, gomenasai. Papa didn’t mean to do it. It’s just I didn’t know that you’re there”
“It’s just Papa is being pervert again. Don’t be like him okay?” Atsuko chuckled while rubbing her tummy also.
“Hey! Don’t say it! ….. Akachan, don’t listen to mom okay. She’s joking …… By the way, why you didn’t tell me about this? And when did you know that you’re pregnant?”

“I only knew it last week when Yuko and I went to hospital for check up and since I’m mad at you at that time, I did not say it” Atsuko smiled awkwardly.
“Tsk. Tsk. Your mama hid you from me” Kai talked again on Atsuko’s tummy.
“Now, I’ll take care of you twice or many times as I can. I want to experience it since I did not experience it on Anami” Kai kissed Atsuko’s forehead and continued, “By the way, where did you get Anami’s name?”
“Oh about her name, the first letter on her name came from my name and the next two syllables came from a member of AKB48 and she is Minami. The leader. Do you know her?” she explained.
“Of course. I idolized her for being a good leader and captain. Tsk. What a lucky idol. My daughter’s name came from her…….. so therefore, this midget inside you should have a name next to mine. Okay?”
“Uhnn..” Atsuko nodded and smiled at him.

For the next weeks, Kai and Atsuko’s wedding held near the beach. The only visitors that they had were their close friends and families. The media knew about their wedding after a few weeks and they did not have a chance to interview them because they already move to another place and no one knows where they live now. They also don’t have any communication to them. It’s been eight months now so both of them took an off on working. Why? Because Kai needed to take care on Anami who’s going to a private school now and specially on Atsuko who’s tummy was getting bigger and always craving for some foods; foods that is so hard to find and sometimes, foods that doesn’t exist. The media, who are hungry for some scoops about the couple, gave up and turn their attention to the other member of Persona, Kojima Riku. Riku proposed to Yuko in a special LIVE TV Show about Persona and the Movie where Yuko was the leading actress. Riku can’t control his jealousy when Yuko’s love interest in the movie keeps on touching his girlfriend and saying sweet things so without any ring on his hands and pocket, he kneeled down in front of Yuko and proposed. The exact date and plans about their wedding are not yet decided.

After one month, the most awaited day came. Kai is now nervously waiting as he walks nonstop from left to right; he’s waiting for the doctor to come out in the room where his wife giving a birth on his second child.
“Stay calm midget! Sit here and relax. You’re making us dizzy!” Riku commanded.
“I can’t! I’m nervous you know!”
“She’ll be fine. The doctor inside is an expert. He will not let anything bad happen to your wife and your child” Mariko added.
“I know. I know. But I can’t control myself” Kai said as he keep on walking again.
“Pop. Mom will be fine right? And also the baby?” Anami asked worriedly.
“Yes. Yes. They’ll be fine. Don’t worry. Go to grandma for now, you need have your dinner”

After a few minutes of waiting nervously, the doctor came out in the room as he removed his gloves and mask. The doctor walked towards them with a frowned face so Kai’s nervousness and being worried increased a lot.
“Doctor? How’s my wife and the baby?” Kai asked but the doctor remained silent.
“Doc! Please answer me! How are they?!” the blond shake the doctors body because he really want an answer.
“Stop ….. shaking ……… me!” the doctor commanded but Kai didn’t listen to him. Then after a few shakes, the blond was interrupted when all of his friends said something in chorus.
“Kai! Atsuko and the baby are fine. Look, they are now in the same bed!”. Upon hearing that, Kai quickly leave the doctor and run towards the doorway of the room where Atsuko is located.
“Kai-san, congratulations for having a handsome son” The doctor who’s a bit dizzy said and took his leave.

Kai walked slowly to Atsuko who is now smiling at him while hugging her son.
“How are you? Are you fine?” he asked worriedly.
“Don’t worry. I’m fine …… look at our son. He looks like you…. I have now two handsome men in the house” Atsuko smiled to assure the worried midget.
“But we hope the he will not inherit Kai’s height” Kuu interrupted them with a smirking friends on his back.
“Oh shut up Kuu!”
“So what will be his name?” Riku asked after they laugh on the midget’s situation.
“Well, Kai and I thought of so many names before. Since our baby is a boy, we decided to name him ……. Kaison” Atsuko answered.
“Kaison???” All of them asked in chorus.
“It means son of a fighter. And to be literal, it also looks like Kai’s son” Kai explained.
“Oooowwwhhh~ we’re going to leave now since Acchan is fine. We’ll visit again next time” Riku and the others waved their hands and leave the room.

Kai sat beside Atsuko and smiled at them. “Why are you smiling?”
“I’m just happy. As in super happy to have a beautiful daughter, handsome son and of course ….. a very lovely wife. Even though she’s a bit fat now” Kai joked.
“Mou~ I’m not that fat! I’m still sexy you know!” Atsuko pouted.
“Really? Okay. If you say so ….”
“You sound like you’re not believing me. Hmp! don’t even try to touch me when I get back my sexy figure!” Atsuko rolled her eyes.
“Eh? That’s not fair!” Kai leaned closer to the woman and kissed her passionately on the lips and when he was about to kiss her neck, Kaison suddenly cried hard and it made him to retort back.
“Thank you son for crying. You saved me from your pervert father. Stop crying now, Mama is fine” Atsuko chuckled a bit as she comfort her son and he quickly stop from crying.
“See? He really want you to stop on doing something perv to me”
“Mou~ Kaison, you’re unfair” Kai pouted while Atsuko just chuckled again on her husband’s reaction.

-Outside the room-

“Boss. Like what you said, she gave birth on their second child today. What am I going to do now?” a man is now talking with someone on the phone.
“Just keep your eyes on them for now ….”
“Okay boss” the man hanged up the phone.

-On the other line-

“Every morning, every night, everyday, I tried to forget him but I can’t. I’m suffering here and yet you’re enjoying your life with the man that I love the most? Life is unfair. I don’t know if my plan is right but I’ll definitely try to get him back from you. Just wait and see”.

THE END  :cow:

Once again, thank you  :kneelbow: :on woohoo:
and see you on the next story that I'll make  :hee:
btw, it's not a sequel to this story.
I'll think if I should make a sequel on this  :on asmo:

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
Re: [UPDATED *09/05* Last Chapter] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #217 on: September 05, 2012, 05:58:56 PM »
I really love this last chap, so happy with the "almost ending" part, and then u add a new nightmare in the last,, Not making the sequel?? Oh man, u must make it,,
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline flunicsnaz

• ♥ is easier to be demonstrated than define
Re: [UPDATED *09/05* Last Chapter] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #218 on: September 05, 2012, 06:08:38 PM »
 :luvluv1: superb!!!! :on GJ:
 :pleeease: make the sequel.. but i hate Ray.. :grr: well.. it just a story..  :hee:
 :whistle: i enjoy  :on study: your story.. so i'm waiting for another sequel even if its not related to this. :on GJ:

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
« Reply #219 on: September 05, 2012, 06:09:07 PM »

“Every morning, every night, everyday, I tried to forget him but I can’t. I’m suffering here and yet you’re enjoying your life with the man that I love the most? Life is unfair. I don’t know if my plan is right but I’ll definitely try to get him back from you. Just wait and see”.

No sequel??? But but.... what's that?  :OMG:
I happy for the KaiAcchan happy ending... and sad that this story finally ends....
I do think that there more in that last line, though...
Well... anyway, the story was great!!! :farofflook:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Onagku! Project - Rainbow Pink