JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - Should Have Tried feat. Heartsdales

Author Topic: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 16 [FINISHED]  (Read 102737 times)

Offline hazwani

• -TAKAHASHI MINAMI OSHI & I SHIP ATSUMINA-
  • ecchi
  • Takahashi Minami Oshi- I love Atsumina-
Re: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 3 [UPDATED 11.06]
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2012, 04:38:43 PM »
yeahh....atsumina forever...

hahahha

nice one :thumbup

please update soon :) :twothumbs

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
Re: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 3 [UPDATED 11.06]
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2012, 11:53:05 AM »
Sorry for a very late update :banghead:
I really had a bad time on writing this because I can't help myself to remember that day when
almost all of the happenings here, happened to me :lol: :wub:

So here it is, a kinda' long update.. Hope you'll enjoy this :deco:

Chapter 4: The Unexpected Prisoners

Right after the confessions and sweet kissing scenes that happened between Mariko and Kuu, the two head together to their previous room while holding each other's hand tightly. The students at the hallway are looking at them as both of them really look so sweet. The boys who are obviously having a crush on the tall woman felt jealous on Kuu who's giving an expression of 'Jealousy will kill you all. She's already my girl'.
         When the two arrived at their a bit empty room, as they opened the door, Rena, Yukirin and Haruna noticed them and their current situation made the three girls shocked.

"Where did you two go? And why are you. ....." Haruna asked as she looked at the intertwined hands.
"Earlier, the two of you are doing the 'avoiding blues' and now. ...' Yukirin added.
"Well.... Guess what I've discovered...... Mari-raffe loves me" Kuu said proudly.
"Hey! You're the first one who confessed that you love me!" Mariko blushed.
"And so? It's not a big deal for me. At least I've known that you love me since the first time that you saw me"
"I did not say that! You're adding stories which is not true!" Mariko removed herself from the Gachapin.
"Stop that! You're going to have lovers quarrel again! You know, we already know about that. It's pretty obvious! Duh!" Rena stopped them and continued "Look over there.... Do you think it'll be a big problem? She seemed really into that Takahashi"

All of them look at Atsuko's location, her favorite place at the room; beside the window. When Mariko left them she's already at there watching her little prince charming and until now, she's still there like she doesn't care on everything around her.
"I don't know. Maybe now, it's not..... Well, we'll see" Kuu answered then give a smirk on Haruna which was not noticed by the others.

They decided to interrupt their friend's 'staring at her prince charming' moment so they could go home early to ready themselves and everything that they need for tomorrow's event. Their homeroom adviser told them to make a booth that can be fun and interract the students together and of course that can fit for the theme, "Let's fall in love". Rena who has a connection on their college society contacted tem if they could join together on their booth and it was immediately accepted. Before she part her way with her friends and act suspiciously again, she still did not say what their booth is all about. After she left, Yukirin followed. These two are really hiding something.
         As the four remaining continued on walking, Kuu opened up a topic that really interests Atsuko and at the same time watching how Haruna will react. The Gachapin asked many things about Kai to Atsuko and how much she likes the guy. Of course the woman answered all of it joyfully then starts telling everything that she saw earlier even though it's just all about Kai. While listening to Atsuko, Kuu was watching Haruna but the woman seemed doesn't care what Atsuko is talking about; just like she's avoiding it.

-Earlier at the university’s ground-

Since Kai and Yuko don’t want to attend their boring subject, history, they decided to skip it and just spend their whole time lying on the grass under a tree. Well, it’s for Kai but for Yuko there’s more, he wants to spend his time with the two girls on his side. He didn’t know them as he just met the two earlier before they reach their current location now. Kai, who’s already used to it, let his friend on whatever he wants to do but of course, the thought of being a playboy never fade on his mind.
         The blond rested his back on the ground while his head on his left arm. He took out his phone and scanned all the images that are stored on it. Yuko, even though he’s busy flirting with the girls, noticed the blushing and smiling look of his friend. He smirked then tried to take the phone from Kai’s hand but he failed. The blond quickly put back his phone on his pocket before it will cause an argument.

"What are you hiding huh? You're watching starts with the letter 'P' and ends with 'orn' right?" Yuko gave a smirk.
"Don't count me as one of your comrades........ perverts" Kai rolled his eyes.
"Tss. What are you talking about? What a polluted mind you have. I'm talking about 'Popcorn' not the nasty thing that you're thinking"
"Whatever. ....."

Kai closed his eyes and when the moment he saw only nothing but black, a woman's beautiful face appeared. She was smiling then giving her head a tilt while waving her hand. Kai can feel the heat running over his face without knowing that he's also smiling. Then suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by lips that touched his cheeks.

"What the?! Who did that?!" Kai roared.
"I did" One of Yuko's girls admitted while blushing. Kai just give a glare on Yuko as he know that it was his idea.
"What? It's not my idea. It's hers... Haha! Tell us what you are thinking or rather WHO are you thinking" Yuko smirked again.
"Nothing. I just want to smile. ....." without thinking, Kai said a failed reason.
"Okay. I'll pretend that I believe that failed reason.... By the way, what's our plan for tomorrow's event?"
"Our? or your? I don't have plan for tomorrow. I'll just let whatever will happen" Kai closed his eyes again.

“Tomorrow will be so special ……. I think? But of course, I’m kinda nervous. I don’t know what will I say or what will happen tomorrow. Until now, my heart is beating so fast. I can’t control my emotion, should I be happy or scared? Damn it! Kai, show your guts! Don’t be so sheepish. This might be your last chance!”

As Kai continue on thinking about it, Yuko interrupted him by saying “Let me tell you about my plan tomorrow ………. I’m planning something on Kojima-san. I’m sure she’ll be surprised and of course, that will make her to fall in love with me”

By hearing that from his friend, Kai opened widely his eyes then grabbed immediately his collar that made his friend shocked. “What?! What are you going to do on her?!”
“Wooow~ Chotto Kai. Relax. I’m not going to do anything harm on her ………. Wait wait wait .. why are you acting like this? Don’t tell me ……. You like her?” Yuko looked at him seriously and upon realizing something that his friend shouldn’t know about it, Kai removed his possession on the collar then scratched the back of his head.
“Eh? Me? N-n-no.. of course not. I don’t like her. I’m just ………..worried on your plan because ……….. if it’ll harm that woman, her fanboys will surely get revenge on you” Kai stutter.
“Oh I though you also like her. That’s good! Because I’m ready to fight even with you just for her” Yuko smiled then he does the same and thought, ‘well, we’re the same’

-----------------------------------------

The other student’s from the other college departments were preparing the booth that they will use for tomorrow when Kai and Yuko left the university. The two were also wondering what they’re department will do on that event. They’re hoping that this time, they will do a perfect one not like last year when they did a supeeeer weird booth that no one wanted to participate on it.
          Meanwhile in their own houses, after a long time of not checking his friend requests notifications, Kai saw a familiar face who added him. She’s having a cute smile and her hair was just shoulder length and a bit curly at the tip of it. She also looks beautiful but the blond still can’t remember where he saw that woman so he just accepted her request; maybe someday he’ll remember about that person. On the other corner of ……….. somewhere, a woman named Atsuko is now jumping as high as she can and running around her room like she’s crazy. She’s also clapping her hands joyfully while screaming when she saw a notification that Kai accepted her request. Upon relaxing herself, she quickly sends a message to her friends to tell the good news (for her) but she just received a reply of “ok”. Atsuko pouted sadly but after a moment, a smile flashed back on her face when she thought of looking on other images that Kai uploaded before; not just looking, but also saving.
         Back to the blond’s situation, like what Atsuko did, he’s also smiling while typing/chatting with someone, the only difference is he’s a bit calm than her. Every beep, every red light flashing on the chat box is really making Kai’s cheek to blush. After an hour of chatting, Kai frowned when that ‘someone’ told him that they need to sleep early for tomorrow. He’s still not satisfied on the talk that they have. He still wants to talk to that someone for a long time so he replied a sad face. It took a while for that someone to reply so Kai thought that she might already logged out but before he could also click the close button of his browser, a beep and a chat box popped out with a name that really made his smile back. It’s not just the name but also the message that he received that made his night complete.

“Don’t be sad. We’ll still see each other tomorrow. I’m excited~ So, good night and have a dream with me ♥♥♥”

-The next day-

Early eight o’clock in the morning, the students are now coming batch by batch wearing their best casual clothes for this event. The high councils of different departments are still arranging and preparing their booth’s designs. Atsuko with her friends and of course the other students don’t expect that this will be great and looks exciting than before. There they have a lot of food stalls, Karaoke, otaku store, cosplayers from anime club that you can take a picture with and the most eye catching and targeted by the lovers or those who have crushes in the university are the Wedding booth by the Theater club and the Jail booth by the Computer Studies Department.
         As Atsuko’s section and the said department are combined together to make that booth, all of them go to it to help the others but of course, since they come late before the time that was said to be their preparing time, they just gave them some foods and waters as the booth are now all set. While waiting for the signal to officially open the event, Atsuko is thinking what will happen now. Will she see her prince blond midget today or not? Is she going to enjoy this event or not? Almost all of the questions that Atsuko had in her mind are about Kai. She didn’t even think if she will participate on one of the booths as she already know that no one will like to go with her and also, she doesn’t want it.
         It’s almost 12 in the afternoon and almost 3 hours had passed when the event started. Atsuko with her friends except for Rena who’s in charge on listing the names in the Jail booth, took their lunch together then sat on the stairs which is near the booth. They could see the blushing faces of the girls that are sent to jail with their love one or the other campus heartthrobs. Some of them are preventing themselves on showing that they’re glad that this is happening to them; it’s now or never so they should take this chance. It’s not only the girls who are enjoying this but also the guys. Some of them are they’re the one who’s listing their names to get caught by the ‘pretending- to-be a police’ students with the person that they like; pretending that they also didn’t know anything what is happening. In order to be in that jail, you need to pay for a cheap price so that the names that you want to be in will be caught by the ‘Police Students’. Police Students are random officers of the Computer Studies Department so you will not know if you’re the next prisoner or not unless you’re already been leashed by a red ribbon which have a partner ribbon on the other end. In order for the love prisoners to go out in jail, they have two options: they need to pick a question from the rolled piece of papers and answer it correctly or someone from outside or their friends will pay for their bail but if none of them were accomplished, they need to stay there for 30 minutes.

Atsuko keep on laughing with the student’s expression on that booth and also in the Wedding Booth which is located on the opposite direction then suddenly she noticed something or rather someone who is missing.

“Ne Mariko ….. Where’s your Gachapin?” Atsuko wondered as she looked around to search for him.
“Eh? I don’t know. He’s beside me earlier” she answered then did the same followed by Haruna.
“Owh he said he will go tommpph~” Yukirin wasn’t able to continue her words when Mariko suddenly covered her mouth.
“to the comfort room. Yes! I remember now, he said that. hehe” Mariko laughed awkwardly then whispered to Yukirin like she’s going to kill her, “I’ll kill you if she’ll know about it. That’s a secret you know?!”

Atsuko and Haruna gave a confused look at the two who are just smiling at them like nothing’s happened, then after it Atsuko decided to ignore it and continue on watching the funny expression of the students. After a few minutes, Atsuko noticed a strange person whose wearing sunglasses and keep on eyeing at her while his hands are on his back. Slowly, the man is now walking towards her and she felt scared about it. What if that man will do something harm on her? What if that man is holding a knife on his back then he will stab her? Those kinds of thoughts are running on her mind. Somehow, she felt that her feet are attached on the ground as she cannot move herself. She holds Yukirin’s hand and looks at her and said, “Do you know who is that man? He keeps on looking at me. He’s scary” but Yukirin calmly answered, “I don’t know. Maybe he’s not looking at you. You’re not the only one who’s in this direction. Don’t be a feeler Acchan”

Atsuko gave a sleepy look on her friend then rolled her eyes on what Yukirin said. Then back to the suspicious man, to her surprise, the man is now standing in front of her. The man removed his sunglasses and smiled evilly at her then showed a red ribbon and quickly holds her wrist.

Upon realization, Atsuko fluster and tried to remove the man’s possession, “Ch-ch-chotto! Chotto matte kudasai! I don’t want to! Guys help me!” she looked at her three remaining friends but all of them just have a grin on their faces and said, “Douzo Mr. Police”

The Police Student assisted Atsuko to where her partner is and as she was already surrendered, she just let the man to take her. Followed by her three friends, Kuu showed up then give a smirk on Atsuko. Atsuko felt something on that smirk; she thought that the Gachapin did something or rather he was the mastermind of this happening. As they continue on walking, they can now see a woman who’s waving at them and she’s obviously one of the allies of this Police. The woman is holding the man’s wrist. The man is facing his back on them; he’s wearing a fitted polo shirt which is revealing his slightly muscular and manly looking shoulders. His another hand is in his pocket while he’s laughing with his friends in front of him like he doesn’t care if he was caught or not. Somehow, Atsuko is now convincing herself that her guess is wrong. Even though all the appearance of that man is really familiar, the back, the way of standing, the blond hair and of course the height, she doesn’t want to assure herself that he is Takahashi Kai.

“No! It can’t be! He’s not that man! But what if he really is? No way! I’m not ready!”

As those kinds of thoughts are running on her mind, Atsuko didn’t notice that they are now close to the man with his friends. Atsuko gulped when she noticed a squirrel look man with dimples; now she knows that her guess is definitely right. The man who’s facing his back finally turns around slowly to face at her. Even though she already knew who he is, a shock expression still showed on her face without noticing that there’s also someone who did the same. There he is, Kai of her dreams who is smiling when he turned around but it quickly fade off when he look at the taller woman who’s with Atsuko.
         The two prisoners don’t have a choice; they just let the two Police students to take them into the Jail while their hands are leashed closely together. As they went inside, Atsuko can still see her friends and she is begging for them to bail them out but of course, because this is their plan, they just let Atsuko to cherish the once in a lifetime 30 minutes of her life with Kai. Even though Atsuko like what is happening right now, she doesn’t want her feelings to show up in this kind of situation so she’s trying her best to convince her friends; of course, she failed because all of them end up laughing at her redden face. Both of the prisoner don’t know what to do, Kai is just wandering around while Atsuko remained silent then suddenly, when a bunch of prisoners entered the Jail, the blond quickly move himself in front of Atsuko to protect her with those people. Their faces and bodies are now centimeters apart without noticing that their leashed hands are now intertwined. They looked directly at each other’s eyes for a few minutes just like the two of them are in love. Atsuko, same as Kai can feel the heat rose up onto their faces but somehow, they can’t manage to remove their eyes off. Meanwhile outside the Jail, Haruna saw everything what happened and it makes her heart hurt and jealousy dominates herself so she decided to leave quietly so that the others will not notice her but she’s wrong, Kuu was monitoring her actions since the start and the Gachapin is now at the peak of ‘knowing what’s going on with Haruna and Kai’.

“Okay! Eyes here! Who’s willing to answer a question?” Rena shouted that made Kai and Atsuko startle and break their staring session. Thank god Rena did that or else they might end up melting each other (if that can happen).
“H-Hai! Us! We want to!” Kai removed himself then raised his hand to point Rena’s attention to them.

Rena walked to their location while giving a smirk the two notice that she is not looking at their faces but on their hands; their 'still intertwined' hands. Both of them quickly remove it and blushed.
"Okay jail lovers... Since the two of you are IT students, I'll give you a question that will suit to your profession. Here, pick one" Rena showed an open box that has a lot of rolled pieces of papers.
"Call me again if you want to answer. I'll just go to the other prisoners"

Kai looked at Atsuko while holding the piece of paper that he got and asked, "So, we're in the same department. I'm a second year student. How about you?"
"I know. ... I mean, me too. I'm a second year student also..... Let's take a look on the question so we can get out of this. hehe" Atsuko said nervously then Kai shared the question to her.

What is the output of this:
system.out.println("I love you")

Both of them scanned the question carefully as both of their heads pressed on each other then suddenly, Kai called Rena to say his answer without consulting Atsuko.
"The output is, I love you" Kai said while looking at the paper then on Atsuko's face. The woman's thoughts went wild again as she thought that Kai is like saying those words to her even though it's just an answer. Atsuko avoid the blond's look and pretended that she wants to look at the question again.

"You're wrong.... Try to look on it carefully" Rena grinned.
"Oh I know! That should be on the second line because of the println?" Kai tried again.
"Nope. .. Wrong again. If you will not get the correct answer on your third try, you need to stay here for another 30 minutes again. Think about it carefully if you want to go out or else you really want to be with together in this” Rena winked at them then leaves again when the other student called her.

“I know Atsuko already knew the answer but ….. the real question is, will she answer it correctly or will she choose to be with Takahashi-san for another 30 minutes?” Kuu whispered at Mariko and Yukirin then the two answered,
“We’ll see” the three of them smirked at their friend but Atsuko ignored them and focused on the question. As if she can focus when the blond suddenly rested his head on her shoulder. She was shocked on it and even though she can’t see her face right now, she knows that it’s badly flushing red.

“Damn it. He’s such a flirt! We only met today and yet he’s doing this?! Does he know or is it too obvious that I like him?! Aarrgh!” She thought as she looked on the closed eyes blond.
“I should stop this. He must not know that I like what he’s doing! I’m going to answer this simple question!”
“Rena! I know now the answer!” Atsuko called her friend and it made Kai to look up.
“Really? Don’t you want to stay a little long-” Rena wasn’t able to continue teasing her friend when Atsuko suddenly stepped on her feet and gave a murderous look.

“Okay okay. What’s the answer then?” she asked with a pain on her tone.
“The answer is …… No output. This will be an error because there’s no semi colon” Atsuko answered; proud of herself answering a simple question.
“Eh?! You’re right! Oh damn it! Why I didn’t notice it. hehe” Kai chuckled a bit while scratching the back of his head.
“Nice one Acchan. You two can now go. This way please”

Kai and Atsuko leave the Jail and remove the thread that made them together for almost 30 minutes but before they could part ways, Kai suddenly hold her hand and said,
“Nice to be with you. Takahashi Kai desu” Kai offered a handshake.
“Maeda Atsuko desu. Sorry for the disturbance that my friend did just to make fun of me” Atsuko accepted the offer with a smile.
“Ehem .. Ehem” Kuu with Mariko and Yukirin showed up and pretended to cough.
“Oh guys. By the way, he’s Takahashi-san” Atsuko said to them with a ‘pretend that we did not know him’ look.
“Hajimemashite Takahashi-san” the three greeted in chorus.
“Someone’s missing ….. where’s Nyan-nyan?” Atsuko asked in confusion.
“Eh? You’re right. Where is she?” Yukirin looked around.
“I’m the one who should ask that! You’re with her earlier!”

All of them are wandering around to find their friend then suddenly a loud scream from a group of girls captured their attention. They looked at them and some of them are crying and shouting a “Nooo! Oshima-kun” and beside of those girls are boys who are preventing themselves to let out their anger. The crowd is making a circle around the Wedding Booth like there’s a royal wedding that is happening. The four with Kai run quickly towards it as all of them have the same thoughts, “Oshima Yuko and Kojima Haruna’s Wedding”
         As expected, they are now seeing Yuko wearing a black coat while Haruna have a bridal veil. Four of Haruna’s friends are not expecting that this will happen today. They did not know that these two have a ‘something special’ relationship. They’re also confused if these two are meeting or dating privately but based on Haruna’s actions, she seemed not in love these days and also on Kuu’s investigation, she’s in love with the other person. Speaking of another person, Kuu checked if Kai is still with them and just like what he thought, he’s gone.

The wedding of the two campus crushes seemed on its final ceremony when the ‘priest look like’ said, “You may now kiss the bride”
Then suddenly a student from the Theater Club spoke “The bride may not allow the groom to kiss her since this is not a official wedding or something BUT in order for that to happen, she must pay a high price or if someone will pay for her”

Since the fee for the kiss is too expensive, the fangirls and fanboys of Haruna and Yuko had nothing to do and just let that kiss happen even if it’s against their will. Haruna on the other hand also doesn’t have enough money for that; even though it’s just a kiss on the cheek, she still want that ‘another person’ to be her first kiss.

“I think no one has the guts to pay. You may now kiss her Oshima-san” The priest declared.

Haruna closed her eyes while Yuko’s face is now moving closer to her. The girls’ scream is a bit louder now than earlier as every millisecond are passing, their prince’s lovely lips are moving closer to the blushing cheeks of Haruna. It was only centimeters apart when the student speaker earlier spoke again and two muscular men grabbed Yuko’s arms and move him away from the woman. The crowd are wondering why it happened while the fangirls and fanboys were relieved about it same as Haruna.

“Relax girls and boys over there. Give your thanks to someone named ‘Persona’ for paying the kiss fee. That someone doesn’t want to reveal his/her name. I guess this wedding will end here. Thanks for watching and let us wait for another batch of grooms and brides later” By that words from the President of Theater Club, all of them are relieved except for one ……

“Chotto! Let me go! Let me Kiss Kojima-san! You two are unfair! You’re using your ………” Yuko scanned the muscular bodies “….. big bodies on the little one like me! Unfair! Unfair! Unfair!”. The men ignored the squirrel’s grievances and continued on moving him away from the booth. Poor Yuko~

“That was close Nyan-nyan. Phew! We should be thankful to that ‘Persona’. I wonder who is that person ….” Yukirin said when all of them go to where Haruna is.
“Yeah … I also wonder who is he/she … ” Haruna look far away when she noticed a suspicious person who might be that ‘Persona’ and her thoughts earlier were right; HE is Persona. “Thank you and I hope you’re not mad” she said to herself.
“Oh by the way, you still need to explain why all of this happened. Are you dating with Oshima-san?” Kuu smirked and followed by the remaining three. They continued their engravings when Haruna rolled her eyes and ignored them.

TBC ..  :cow:

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
Re: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 4 [UPDATED 11.14]
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2012, 12:39:58 PM »
AAAaaaAAaaaAWwwWwWWwwWW
That was CUTE  :frustrated: :frustrated:
LOL poor Yuu
“Don’t be sad. We’ll still see each other tomorrow. I’m excited~ So, good night and have a dream with me ♥♥♥”
Arghh I wonder who is this SOMEONE  :mon look:
Haruna??? XDDDD
Thank you muahh
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2012, 12:56:40 PM »
AAAaaaAAaaaAWwwWwWWwwWW
That was CUTE  :frustrated: :frustrated:
LOL poor Yuu
Arghh I wonder who is this SOMEONE  :mon look:
Haruna??? XDDDD
Thank you muahh

It's obvious who is that :kekeke: :wahaha:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2012, 01:51:10 PM »
Awesome update. Acchan finally meet her prince charming. Please continue on updating this fics

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2012, 04:22:51 PM »
Poor yuko!
Acchan made little price fall for you :deco:
wanna know someone.. I wonder who is?
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2012, 05:11:09 PM »
Was I dead???!?! Why the heck haven't I read this fic???
I love the story line. So the two guys like Haruna and the two girls like Kai.
Kai is chatting with Haruna secretly and the like each other. And probably th guy named "Persona" is Kai.
Please update SOON!!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2012, 01:06:38 AM »
Nyan Nyan! You don't love Kai! YOU ARE MEANT ONLY FOR YUKO!!!!!!

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2012, 01:21:22 AM »
came across your fic just now and i love it!!!
please update soon!! :)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2012, 06:25:53 AM »
Nyan Nyan! You don't love Kai! YOU ARE MEANT ONLY FOR YUKO!!!!!!
yeah!!!.... you are so confusing..

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2012, 12:45:44 PM »
Poor yuko!

Offline takamae

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2012, 03:49:40 PM »
Wow....complicated love
I kinda fell sad for atsuko n yuko
Please..please...put them back to their original couple
Atsumina n kojiyuu gambatte

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2012, 04:03:33 PM »
Wow....complicated love
I kinda fell sad for atsuko n yuko
Please..please...put them back to their original couple
Atsumina n kojiyuu gambatte
I will, but before that, they need to be hurt first  :twisted:
I'll make them suffer first :twisted: :lol:

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2012, 10:08:23 AM »
@riderchick : don't worry, I also ship them so I'll make more of their scenes :mon psst: :mon mischief:
btw, I'm still waiting for an update of your fic :mon impatient:
everyone : thanks for giving some feedbacks/comments .. I really appreciate it :wub:
Stay tune what else will happen to the complicated situation of the four :lol:

Chapter 5: Rena's Secret and a Confession

-Flashback-

Haruna move away from her friends and of course, from Atsuko and Kai who look so sweet on their actions inside the jail. The staring sessions of them plus the holding hands are totally killing the taller woman’s heart. She wished that she was on Atsuko’s position right now. As she continued on walking far away from them, Kai’s eyes which were looking on her friend’s eyes like he was mesmerized by her and his hand that was intertwined with the other woman were keep on flashing back on her mind. By those thoughts, it’s just making herself even more jealous and wanting to be with Kai every minute every second of this day. Yes she’s selfish for wanting Kai to be herself for today or even on the next days. While Haruna was lost on her thoughts, she didn’t notice that she’s now at the middle of the university’s ground. She only noticed it when the crowd encircled her while looking at her with jealousy. Then suddenly, as she was about to walk again and decided to ignore their gaze, she heard a complaint with a pain tone on it.

“Chot--- Itaii~!” a man who’s kneeling down groans in pain.
“Sorry mister. I didn’t see you there” Haruna apologized.
‘I don’t know if you’re insulting me or not. Yeah I know I’m small tss~’ Yuko thought then said, “It’s fine……..” he paused for awhile and hold the woman’s hand. “Kojima-san ……. Will you be my bride?”
“Ehhh??!!” Haruna blushed as she realize that the person who’s proposing to her right now is one of the heartthrobs of their university, of course, he’s also known as a player. She didn’t know what to answer as the crowd’s eyes are all pointing at them.

“Please?” Yuko pleaded when Haruna looked again at him.
“H-Hai .. Okay” She answered without any hesitation; just like she was hypnotized by the squirrel-look-like’s eyes.

After they heard Haruna’s answer, the members from the Theater club who are in-charge for their wedding immediately put a veil and a black coat to Haruna and Yuko then assist them to their wedding location. When the two reached it, as both of them were in front of the student-priest, Haruna suddenly realized, “What I’ve done? I approved this wedding without thinking about him? What will he think or feel when he will see this? ………….. Well, I guess its okay since he, himself, let those fake police to take him and be with …….. Arrgh! Okay, let’s do this wedding”

-End of Flashback-

Haruna with her five friends, who stopped on forcing the cat-like woman to say that she’s having a relationship with Yuko, is now tracing the hallway to the stairs as they will now leave the university. The event ended at exactly 4:30 in the afternoon; the normal class dismissal. The six decided to not help the other students on cleaning all the messes that the event had caused since all of them felt laziness over their body. As they continued on walking silently on the hallway, an incoming sound of footsteps can be heard. And as the sound is coming closer, the owner of it is also slowly revealing himself. Atsuko and Haruna are shocked as they didn’t expect that the person who’s making the sound is no other than Kai. Both parties stopped for awhile to look at each other then continued on walking again. The blond on the other hand also didn’t expect that he will see these two girls; that their ways will meet after what happened to them earlier. Every second that is passing by, their distance is also getting closer and their heart beats are beating badly like they will meet a very important person; someone like a general manager.

“Waaa~! What will I do?! He’s now coming closer to us! Should I greet him? But we’re not that close yet! Or should I ignore him? But I don’t want him to think that I forgot already what happened to us!” Atsuko thought.

“Of all the students here, why him?! Why do we need to encounter him?! In this kind of place where we don’t have any choice but to pass each other! What should I do? I’m sure he saw all what happened earlier so there’s no need for me to give him a smile. The only thing that I can give to him is ………. Explanation? But how? And ………. Why do I need to explain myself?! Arrgh! This is freakin’ hard!” Haruna thought.

“I should’ve taken the other way! If only I followed my instincts, I will not see her here. This is not the right timing and place to meet her! Ugh~ What should I do? I cannot walk back and pretend that I forgot something because I’m really close to ………. them …………… now!!”

As their distance became really close, Kai’s reflexes become automatic as his hands quickly grab the doorknob of the near classroom then dashed off inside. It’s not only the two girls who are confused why the blond went inside that room but also the remaining four. Meanwhile inside the room, the blond sighed in relief as he was thankful that the door isn’t lock because if that will be the case, his ‘avoiding plan’ will be surely fail.

“Does he have classes in that room?” Atsuko asked while she slightly tilts her head.
“Classes? But as far as I know, all evening classes are suspended” Kuu answered.
“Sou ….” Atsuko and Haruna said in a soft voice.

When they all continue on walking, the other door of the room where Kai went to, made a sound as it was opened and revealed the blond who’s obviously in hurry to leave the place. Even though he’s just walking, it’s obvious that he really wants to run but he can’t because of some reasons. Atsuko and Haruna looked back at him with a worried look on their faces.

“What’s his problem? Is he avoiding me? But why? Could it be that he’s shy after that ‘jail thing’ that happened to us? Or he just wants to forget about it? Arrgh! Noooo! That can’t be happen! I thought we can be close now because of that event ………. I should think in positive way. Maybe that’s his room earlier and he forgot something so he just returned to get it. That’s right! That’s possible!” Atsuko said on her mind with full of encouragement.

“As expected, my thoughts are right. He’s avoiding me and it’s because of that stupid wedding. It was my fault on the first place so I deserve it if that what he wants. Now what? What will happen to us? Is it already over even if we’re not starting anything yet? Kai ………” Haruna frowned on her thoughts as she just looked at the ground while walking. The woman didn’t notice the Gachapin who’s giving a worried look on her.

Those kinds of thoughts of the two women, Atsuko and Haruna continued while heading to their destination, going home. The two keep their frowned look and didn’t even hesitate to talk and it caused for them to have a very silent walking sessions. The remaining three, except for Kuu, who are not so bothered if Kai avoided them or not, was wondering why Haruna also seemed disappointed. Is it also a big deal for her when Kai did that? But why? For Atsuko, they already understand her but for Haruna …… Well, they still need to figure it out.
         When they arrived at the university’s main gate, the two women who’s still having a frowned look, sighed deeply in unison. This time, they will part their ways here and not in the usual place when the lovers, Mariko and Kuu decided to go alone and have their private time. Then suddenly, Rena excused herself while having a full smile on her face and obviously wanted to leave in hurry.

“Ano …. Guys, I’ll take my leave now. I have something important to do” She said while holding her phone and giving them a big smile. The four looked at each other with a grin on their faces as all of them suddenly thought of something that words are not needed to explain.
“Ooookay~ Go ahead. Itterasshai~” All of them said in chorus. Rena ignored what her friends giving to her and decided to just run far away from them quickly without realizing that her friends thought of a plan about her.

“So .. What are we going to do now? I guess we all have the same idea” Mariko smirked.
“I guess …. I’ll forget about my problem for now, let’s follow her” Atsuko confirmed their plans in their mind.
“Hai~ I guess this is the time that we’ll know what she’s hiding to us. She’s really acting weird these days” Yukirin said but she just receive a smirk that saying ‘same goes to you’.
“Ehh??! What’s with that look?! What are you thinking?!” Yukirin made her famous exaggerated shock expression.
“Owh nothing… now let’s go before she fade on our sight” Kuu ordered them but when they’re about to go, they noticed that Haruna stay on her position.

“Any problem Nyan-nyan? Are you not going with us?” Atsuko asked; a bit worried.
“I .. I’m fine” Haruna blushed while looking at her phone. “I need to go somewhere. Sorry guys, I’m not able to go with you now. Just let me know what you’ve figured out about Rena”
“Are you going to meet Oshima-kun? Well, good luck then. Tell us what you’ve done okay?” Atsuko teased.
“I’m not going with him! Now go before Rena could take a turn on that street!” Haruna pointed at Rena who is about to take her turn.
“Okay! Okay! Let’s go guys!”
“Ganbatte ne, Nyan-nyan …… I still don’t know what the two of you planning but I wish you all the best” Kuu whispered on her before taking his leave to follow their target.

The four stalkers ran quickly then took their turn when their target did the same. Rena is walking peacefully and seemed happy as she swings her left hand while the other one is holding her phone; mailing to someone. Then as the time and their following passes by, the woman seemed not contented on mailing with someone as she dialed a number and put her phone near her ear.

“Moshi Moshi .. Hai! I’m on my way ..... Yeah sure, for you ….. ” Rena spoke with someone but her words stopped when she felt a thrill over her body. She felt that someone is following her but when she looked at her back, there’s none.

“Sorry. I just felt that someone or rather a bunch of stalker is following me ………… Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. Wait me there. Bye” as she hanged up her phone, Rena continued on walking to her destination.

Meanwhile on the stalkers situation, all of them quickly hid at the back of a light post when they felt that their target was about to look back. They stood up straight and fell in line so they were able to fit at the size of the post. Keeping their breaths on their lungs while praying that they will not be caught, a rat suddenly passed by so before Yukirin could shout, all of their hands were automatically rushed to cover her mouth to prevent on letting out her loudest yell. After a few seconds, when they heard Rena’s footsteps again …………. One, two, three, four, their heads showed up one by one at the back of the light post to look at their friend.

“Who do you think it is? The one she’s talking on her phone earlier?” Atsuko asked them. Her eyes are still glued at their friend.
“I don’t know. We’ll figure it out later. Let’s go” Mariko leads them and start following again when Rena took another turn on the street.
“This way is somehow familiar …..” Kuu stated that made his co-stalkers look at him.
“We’re taking the way to a school but I can’t remember what the name of that school is”

After taking a straight path then another turn, all of their eyes widen when they saw the school that Kuu was talking about earlier. It is the Akiba Highschool, the school that was established under their University’s owner. How come that they forgot about it since it also have the same name? All of them face palmed then quickly point their attention to Rena that made their eyes wide even more. There their friend is, she was gladly greeted with a tight hug as she slightly lifted then gave a gleam kiss on her lips by a man who’s having a not so long hair; it’s just an neck length hair and wearing an Akiba Highschool’s uniform. Rena’s friends are shaking their heads as they don’t know if their thoughts are right. Does their friend dating or rather have a relationship with this highschool student? This handsome highschool student?

“Happy Anniversary Jurio-kun” Rena said to the man.
“Hey! I told you to not call me like that. It’s Jun! Not Jurio!” the man who named Jun pouted cutely while his hands are still holding Rena’s.
“Owh~ You’re so cute ……….. Jurio-kun” Rena chuckled as she teased again the man then moves her head forward to touch her nose to Jun’s.
“Mou~ Okay I’ll let you call me that stinky name BUT it’s just for now since it’s our anniversary” Jun blushed. “Happy Anniversary too Rena-chan”

“EEEEHHHHH???!!!!” Upon realizing the situation that they witnessed and the words that they are hearing from their friend and her seemed like ‘boyfriend’, all of them said with the loudest tone that they can have. They quickly covered their mouths after it but it’s too late. The lovers who was about to kiss each other, stopped when they was interrupted by that shout. The four stalkers tried to hide again but Rena called them to come.

“Acchan! Mariko! Kuu and Yukirin! Come over here!”. The four had no choice since they’re already been caught on act. They move closer to their friend without looking directly at her flaming eyes.
“So, my instincts are right …. There are stalkers following me. What are you guys doing here?!”
“We’re sorry Rena …. It’s just, you’re making us curious because of your weird actions lately. You’re always going home early and leaving us but you always go on other way. Not the usual way. So we decided to follow you now to know everything about it” Atsuko explained while still looking down.
“Hey! Are we really the one who needs to explain?! And not you?! Tell us what this all about, now!” Mariko crossed her arms then raised her right eyebrow. The remaining three looked at her and thought ‘Nice one Marichan, reversing our situation’

Rena gulped then gave a awkward smile to them “Ano~ ….. ”
“Hajimemashite .. Jun Matsui desu. Rena-chan no kareshi” Jun interrupted Rena as he go in front of her friends.
“Ah! Now I remember! I know who you are! You are awarded as Mr. Akiba High that held in our University last year!” Yukirin pointed at the man.
“EHH?! Really?!” the three asked in chorus.
“Yes! Rena and I watched it ……….” Yukirin stopped when she realized something. “Aha! So does it mean that it was the time that you and Rena met?!”

Jun just scratched the back of his head and gave them a cute smile “Hai …. That was the first time that I met her and the time that I fell in love with her”
“Stop this question and answer portion now. It’s ……. It’s embarrassing” Rena intervened at their conversation while blushing.
“What did you hide it to us Rena? Are we not trustworthy enough for your secrets or you just don’t want us to meet your boyfriend?” Kuu asked seriously.
“No! It’s not like that …. It’s just I’m afraid that you might not like him since he’s still on highschool. The fact that he’s younger than me”
“Baka! So what if he’s younger than you? Remember, age doesn’t matter!” Kuu tapped the woman’s head.
“But height does ….” Atsuko smirked at Kuu and Mariko but the two gave a murderous look. “Okay, I’m just kidding …” Atsuko gestured a peace sign at the two. All of them laughed on how Atsuko withdraw her words; afraid that something bad might happen to her.

“By the way, where’s Nyan-nyan? Why she’s not with you?” Rena asked curiously.
“Oh, she said that she will go to somewhere. We did not force her to come with us since we thought that she might go with Oshima-kun” Atsuko chuckled innocently.
“If only you know about it Acchan …….” Kuu said silently.

Meanwhile inside the Akiba University, Haruna sneaked inside when the guards are having their break. Slowly she walked at the hallway then run as fast as she can when she reached the stairs. She is now taking the path excitedly to the rooftop to meet with someone. While panting and gasping for some air as she reached her destination, she saw a man who’s looking at the other side while sitting at the edge of the rooftop. Haruna quietly walk towards him as she felt her heart skip a beat. She didn't know why she’s feeling nervous but at the same time, happy that she will meet this person. Before saying a word, Haruna took a deep breath and tried to relax herself.

“Kai-kun ……” by that call, she made the man to face her.
“Haruna-san …” Kai turn around then gave a smile but to his surprise, the woman suddenly go in front of him then hugs him tightly. Her arms are now crossed at his belly while her head is resting on his collarbone.
“Kai-kun! I’m sorry ….. I’m sorry about that wedding. I’m sorry if I let that happen it’s just …….”
“It’s just what?”
“It’s just ……. It let my jealousy to make that kind of decision” Haruna admitted; still not bothering to look at Kai.
“You don’t need to say sorry ……. “ Kai caressed her hair. “You’re jealous? Is it because of Maeda-san? I think I’m the one who should make an apology …… I’m sorry if I didn't refuse that jail thing it. I just did it because she’s your friend and I know that it was all a joke. Again, I’m sorry Haruna-san”

There was a silence between them for a couple of minutes. Both of them are hugging each other as their breaths and heart beats are the only sound that can be heard. The warm feeling of the sun rays from the sunset that is striking both of them made the woman to finally look up and face the blond.

“Are you mad at me?” she asked.
“No …. Why will I be mad at you?” The blond asked as he was clueless why the woman asked it.
“Then why you avoided me earlier?” Haruna pouted.
“Eh? That? Ano ….. It’s just I didn’t know what should I do and what I should say to you since I’m still shy and can’t believe that I will talk to you …… I’m sorry if I made you feel bad” Kai looked at his side.
“Sou~ I thought you’re mad at me….. Then if you’re shy, why did you call me to meet you here? I thought you will cancel it ……”
“hmm .. let’s just say that I thought that if I will be so sheepish about love again, I might end up losing you and you might be with ………… oh nevermind”
“Ooowwh~ I can smell someone who’s also jealous” Haruna smirked.
“Me? Jealous? Of course not …” Kai denied as he avoided the smirk of the woman.
“I didn’t say that it was you …..” she smirked even more then suddenly, that expression quickly fades off when the blond cupped her cheeks and looked directly onto her eyes.

“Yes. I’m jealous because ………… because I love you and I want you just for me” Kai confessed as he slowly moves his face closer to the woman. Their faces are now centimeters apart as both of them can feel their breathing.
“I’m all yours because I love you too …… Mr. Persona” Haruna smiled lovingly but with assurance on it then after the blond heard those words from his woman, the distance of their faces earlier disappeared when their lips finally touched each other to prove that they’re serious on what they confessed.

TBC ..  :cow: :wub:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 5 [UPDATED 11.18]
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2012, 10:59:40 AM »
Is Takaharu confession !!! Oh my, what will Acchan think later on

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2012, 12:54:53 PM »
All i can say is EWWWWWWWWWW. Kai and Haruna? Wtf, ewwwww. It doesn't sound right, okay? Ewww.

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2012, 01:06:31 PM »
All i can say is EWWWWWWWWWW. Kai and Haruna? Wtf, ewwwww. It doesn't sound right, okay? Ewww.
Hahaha! :lol: :lol: Don't worry, soon the real couples will be back :lol: :lol:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2012, 01:08:31 PM »

i laugh after i read ur comment haruhi-san..hahaha

and karupin...
thank you for the update!
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2012, 02:11:23 PM »
I know! I just feel so disgust when i read the last part, confession between Kai and Haruna makes me wanna puke all my body organs out! It's just--- oh my God! I still can't get over to this new chapter, can i just forget or block this chapter on my account? It's really disturbing and i might get nightmares after this! Sigh* I might just keep myself away from this fic for awhile and read it again if the original couples happens to be in their real pairings already. Ja!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 01:49:14 AM by haruhi16 »

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - Should Have Tried feat. Heartsdales