JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Koi no Uta

Author Topic: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 16 [FINISHED]  (Read 103691 times)

Offline AkemiHomura

• ecchi
  • ♥ OshimaYuko ♥ 大島優子 ♥ お尻子ちゃん ♥
Re: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 7 [UPDATED 12.03]
« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2012, 06:15:21 AM »
Yeah, I'm with @haruhi16 XD
You should write about Yuu like in Majisuka instead of going after Haruna like a 'Yuko tail' Dx, but of course no dead scene please Dx.
The cool Yuu is cool *fangirl squeal*. XD
♥ I do what I like and I like what I do ♥ Oshima Yuko ♥

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #101 on: December 05, 2012, 10:36:30 AM »
@haruhi16 & AkemiHomura:
We'll get into that  :)
since there are only few scenes of Yuko and Haruna alone, I can't show the serious part of Yuko ..
on the next chapter, check out how serious Yuko is when it comes to Haruna  :lol:

And I have a feeling that I will say "EEWWWWW" on the next update?? I hope I'm wrong.. Dr. Watanabe should join their getaway too..  :yep:
- :kekeke:

Offline AkemiHomura

• ecchi
« Reply #102 on: December 05, 2012, 01:38:28 PM »
Haha, if you said so. I'll go camping in your Topic and patiently wait for the new update XD~

Offline anonymousstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 8) What is your Standard? 8)
« Reply #103 on: December 06, 2012, 03:21:09 PM »
WTH just happend... :grr: I was really looking forward for some TAKAHARU lovey dovey moments but it was all ruined  :stoned: because Kai is always flirting with Acchan... (which is good becoz I ship ATSUMINA :deco: ) but DUDE YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND ALREADY STOP PLAYING MEN!! :mon zoom: I don't want my Oshi to be hurt in the end!! She doesn't deserve that...  :mon nwei: Yuko please save your wife  :mon yeah:

Milky: “With Sayaka… I’ve been wondering what she thinks of me.“It’s not that type of relationship, but I wanted to figure out what she thought of me so… I kind of tried to seduce her. And she blushed.”

Sayanee: “I did not!” || Milky: “You did.”

Sayaka: “I actually wasn’t though! I didn’t know what she was trying to convey with that in the first place.” || Milky: “She was kind of shifting around in her seat and looking really puzzled so it was fun.”

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #104 on: December 09, 2012, 11:14:18 AM »
Chapter 8: Vacation - Confession

After Atsuko with the others part their ways with Kai and Yuko, Haruna took her way home alone. While she was walking towards it, she can't remove on her thoughts the scene that she saw earlier; the scene that really made her heart break. She bit her lower lip to prevent herself to cry then when she arrived in front of the gate of their house, she was surprised to see a man who is giving her a frowned look. The man come closer to her and holds both of her hands tightly.

"Kai. .... What are you doing here?" Haruna asked; still preventing her tears to come out.
"I want to see you and. ...... apologize" he looked down on their intertwined hands.
".... I know I did a mistake. .. I'm sorry, I didn't know what I'm doing. I. ... I can't explain. It's just, I want to say sorry if I hurt you. Really really sorry. Haruna, please still believe in me, I love you"
"Kai!!..." Haruna can't find any words to response with what the blond said. All that she can do now is hug him tightly and feel she is longing to, his presence.
"Haruna. ... I'll make you feel special. I promise, I will not hurt you again"
"Kai. ... Being you here with me is enough...."
"No its not enough..... We will tell them about us"
From what the blond said, Haruna broke the hug and look at him in confusion, "What do you mean?"
"When we find the right time when we're at our resort, we'll tell them. I don't want to hide this relationship for a long time. I want them to know that you're mine and I'm yours"
"But Kai. ... I don't know if my parents will allow me to go with you"

"Go with him. We already packed the clothes that you need for tomorrow" suddenly Haruna's parents came out of their house.
"Mom! What are you doing here?! And how come you know about it?!"
"I told them. Hehe" Kai admitted.
"If you want, you can go with him tonight so you'll go together on your destination" Mama Kojima smirked.
"Mom!! Pop look! Mama is bullying me!" Haruna blushed from what her mother said but her father, he just ignored her as he just wistle while looking around.

"So, do you want to go with me? Tonight?"
"I. .. I don't want to. I mean, it's not nice to see that. .. erm.. It's hard to explain"
"Hehe. I know what you mean. Don't worry, I'm just kidding"
Haruna blushed badly because of her thoughts, her bad thoughts about them doing. ..... "See you tomorrow? It's already late. You should go back home now"
"Okay but before I go. ...."
"???"
"Where's my kiss?" Haruna's face grew redder from it but when she was about to move her lips closer to the man, she realized that her parents is still there. She looked at them and said,
"Mou~Do you really need to watch us? Go back inside! It’s embarrassing!"
Her parents chuckled from what her daughter is acting but when they was about to go inside, Kai quickly cupped both of Haruna's cheeks and gave her a short kiss. He quickly run a few meters and waved his hand.
"See you tomorrow. Bye bye!"
"Ah!" Haruna responded with a still shocked face.

-On the Next Day-

Kai can’t sleep properly last night because of the excitement that he’s feeling for this day. He packed the clothes that he needed and some items inside a backpack. He also woke her father early to get the keys of their resort and also the car that they will use. After everything was all set, he drove their car towards Haruna’s place to pick her and go together to their meeting place. When he arrived, he took a few steps but he immediately hide from a light post when he saw Yuko in front of Kojima’s house then suddenly, Haruna came out with a smile on her face; looks like she’s happy to see the squirrel. Yuko take the woman’s things and start walking together while Kai who’s still hiding behind the post doesn’t know what to do.

‘The heck! They’re going here! What should I do?! What will I say?! Err!’ Kai thought as he moves in a panic way. Then when the two came closer to where he is, he just decided to face at the wall.

“Kai …. What are you doing here?” Yuko asked. At first, Kai doesn't want to face them and decided to just ignore them but of course, he can't do that. He slowly turn around and give a sheepish smile while rubbing the back of his neck.
"Ano. . hmm. ... I'm here to pick you. hehe.... your mother told me that you go here"
"Ah.. sou~ so are we going to have a ride in your car?" His friend smirked "I can see your car over there"
"Ah! Yes. Come on... We still need to meet the others"

Yuko move first to the car and was followed by Haruna. The woman and the blond stare on each other’s first like they want to talk. The one want to ask a question while the other one wants to explain. Then suddenly, Yuko interrupted them by shouting Haruna's name to get her inside the car. The two quickly responded as Haruna sat beside Yuko while Kai on the driver's seat. They are now taking the road to where their meeting place is and while the squirrel is busy playing or holding the woman's hand, Kai and Haruna were secretly looking at each other through the rear mirror.

"Look! They're already there!" Yuko suddenly squealed and pointed to the other direction that made the two to break their contact.

The car stopped in front of their friends and when Yuko opened the door, it showed an excited faces. I guess? There they are, Kuu with the lovely Mariko beside them wearing a very fashionable clothe that really suit to where they are going same as Atsuko who also look so cute and obviously prepared much for this day. Rena with the Mr. Akiba, Jun and Yukirin with Dr. Mayu. Yuko greeted all of them as she noticed that there are still someone at their back. There is Sayaka and the ikemen type Sae who is twitching his eyebrows while wrapping his arms around.

"What's the problem Sae?" Yuko asked but the man ignored him as he quickly go inside the car and sits down at the 3rd row back seat. He was followed by Sayaka and the two Matsui. Yukirin with Mayu sat on the 2nd row with the belongings beside them so Mariko and Kuu sat beside Yuko and Haruna. Now tell me, how big is this car?

"Ano. . Where will I sit?" Atsuko asked; still outside the car. They almost forgot about her then suddenly a smirk flashed in everyone's face except for Haruna.
"Acchan, the seat beside the driver is still not occupied" Mariko teased that made her friend's face to blush.
"Yeah Acchan. There's no space here so you have no choice" Kuu added.
Atsuko's face is totally red right now. If only you'll have a face off of her and a tomato, you'll not know which is which. The heat that Atsuko is feeling right now grew more when the blond said,

"Hop in now Acchan. Sit here..." Kai tapped the space beside him ".... beside me"
"Go now... We know you want it" Mariko gave a smirk. Atsuko just quickly go beside the man to stop her friends' teasing sessions on her.
"L-Let's go now and stop teasing me okay?!" She said while still having those blushing cheeks.

Kai started to drive to their destination again but this time without hesitating to look at the other woman on the rear mirror. He's driving while focusing on the roads and specially to the woman beside him. Without noticing about it, he’s obviously having fun with Atsuko. They’re pinching each other softly, holding hands and sometimes just looking directly to the eye then they will laugh for no reason. The people behind them gave a confuse look on what they are doing and at the same time feeling worried for themselves as they thought that Kai might only focus with Atsuko instead on the road.

“Ano Kai-kun, can you please focus on the road first? I still want to marry my Rena….. I don’t want to die early” Jun interrupted them.
“Jun is right Kai! We all know that you really want to do lovey dovey with Acchan but we still have plans for our future! You can do that when we arrive at the resort. We promise not to interrupt you” Sayaka added.
“Hai! I still want to be with someone …… here” Sae said as he looks at the woman which is beside a man who is wearing eyeglasses.

“We’re not doing anything wrong you know?! And can you please mind your own business?! I’m focusing on driving! So stop!” Kai scowled.
“On driving huh?” Haruna suddenly said without taking a look at the blond as she remained looking outside while resting her head on the car’s window. By that simple question, Kai shut his mouth and put both of his hands on the steering wheel.

After an hour of being silent inside the car while taking the path to the resort, finally, they arrived safe and sound. The maids and the caretakers welcomed them with a smile and assist them to their respective rooms. Each room contained two persons and the pairs are, Haruna and Atsuko, Mariko and Kuu, Yuki and Mayu, Rena and Jun, Sae and Sayaka and last, Kai and Yuko. The pairings are supposed to be with the same gender but since most of them are complaining, Kai let what they wanted except for Yuko’s wish. Of course, even if he’s his friend, he still doesn’t want him to be with his girlfriend; inside a room, together, with no one else!

“Ne Nyan-nyan ….. Look over here. We have a nice view here! We can see clearly the shore and I’m sure this is a nice spot for seeing the sunrise or sunset” Atsuko said happily while spreading her arms to feel the breeze at the balcony. After Haruna arranged all her things, he joined the woman silently.
“This vacation will be fun. What do you think?” Atsuko asked.
“hmm .. I hope so” she answered lazily as she thought if it will really be. Will she enjoy this or just feel another heartbreak? Is this a good idea to come here or not? Will Kai and she have a private time alone or her man will just be with her friend? Well, we’ll see what will happen next.

After a moment of silence, a knock from their door startled them as it showed a double midget.
“Nyan-nyan, Acchan, let’s go downstairs. The maids said that the foods are ready” Yuko invited them.
“Haaai~ Okay” Atsuko responded. The two women left their room and start walking with the two midgets to the dining room to meet the others. Atsuko and Yuko walk first then followed by the secret couple. Kai is trying to reach for Haruna’s hand but it seemed that she’s intentionally avoiding it.

‘Baka Kai! Why do you always making your girl feel that way?! And why you can’t control yourself when you’re with Acchan?! Aaarrgh! I hate myself! I’ve just made our situation worst! Now what will I do with this?! Damn!’

"Is there something bothering to you?" Atsuko interrupted him.
"Ah, nothing. Hehe. Come on let's eat" The two sat across to where Haruna and Yuko is.
Yuko noticed that the woman seemed not in her mood to eat and having this sad aura. He took a spoon of food then offered it to Haruna.
"Nyan, you need to eat. Here, say aahh~"
"I don't want Yuuchan" Haruna move her face away from the spoon.
"Come on. Just a little. We're going to have fun later so it's not good for you to not eat"
"Then I'll just stay in my room. ..."
"No way! If you'll just stay there, I'll take you home now. Remember, I'm here because of you. Because I want to have fun with you"
"Yuuchan. ....... Why are you acting like this? I'm not that good to you and yet you're still....."
"It's because I love you. .... I've told you many times about it"

Before the conversation of the two gets deeper, Kai can't take the words that he's hearing so he quickly stood up and say,
"I'm finish. See you outside. Near the pool"
"Wait Kai, but you still haven't touched you food" Atsuko said but she failed on preventing the man to go.

"What's his problem? Did you have a fight?" Yuko asked confusedly.
"No. I don't know..... Maybe he's just not in the mood" After Atsuko answered and after a moment of silence, suddenly Sae talked that made everyone to glare at him.
"Yuki-chan, here. Take some apples" the man smiled without noticing a twitching eyebrow of the doctor.
“Oh, Arigatou Miyazawa-san”
“Just call me Sae-kun”
“Uhn. hehe”

Meanwhile outside, Kai sat down on a chair that is near the pool and rests his chin on his palms. He took a deep sigh as he look at the waves that the ocean is forming on the not so far away place from his position. ‘What’s happening to us? Do we really need to be always like this? How dare them to talk like that? I’m just sitting across them and yet ………. Aaargh. I should really need to tell them about us, specially on Yuko. I know he might get mad with me but, what can I do? I also love Haruna plus I saw and known her first than him! Now, my problem is HOW will I say to them and WHAT will I do to make Haruna and I get back together like the first time that we started our relationship’ Once again, Kai sighed and to his surprise, someone tapped both of his shoulders.

“Yo! We are here to have fun and relax. What’s your problem?” Yuko showed up with the others at his back.
“Nothing. Nothing important ….”
“If that so, let’s start now! Take off your clothes! I know you’re already wearing your swimsuit. I mean your boxers” Yuko aimed to take off his clothes but he quickly run away from him and go to the near change room.
“I .. I .. Wait me there!”

After a few minutes, Kai went back to the pool but he found no one there. He looks around to find them then he found a woman facing her back. She’s wearing a yellow bikini with some lace around while her hair is tied upwards like the one that Chunli have.
“Ano ….” Kai said as he wasn’t sure who this woman is then suddenly, she slowly turns around revealing a lovely smile on her face.
“Kai!” she called happily.
“A-A-Atsuko?!” he was shock to see this woman in this kind of outfit as he didn’t think that she will look so gorgeous and sexy.
“Why do you look so shock? Do I look bad?”
“Nonono! I just .. hmm … I …” Kai stutter.
“Nevermind. Come on. Let’s go. They are waiting for us” Atsuko started to run to the shore and stop for a while to say, “By the way, you look so manly with that”

Kai’s face reddens on what the woman said and specially, on what Atsuko is wearing. He gulped and thought, “I never expect this. I didn’t notice that she have a nice body…… Oh come on Kai! Here you go again!”

When they arrived to where the others are, the maids are preparing for foods that they can eat if ever they feel hungry after a long time of having fun. Mayu with Yukirin are building a sand castle while Sae is just looking at them with jealousy. If only he knew that this will happen or rather if only he knew that the woman that he like already have a boyfriend, he will not join this outing. On the corner of his eye, he saw a bowl of sliced apples so he smirked and quickly go to where Yukirin is.

“Yuki-chan … here. Some refreshments”
“Owh .. Arigatou” Yukirin took one and eat it while Mayu is giving a murderous glare at the ikemen.
“Do you also want some?” Sae asked the doctor but he didn’t answer.
“Oh I forgot. This is only for Yuki-chan.. Gomen” He smirked then left the pissed off doctor.

“What’s his problem?!” Mayu asked the woman who is currenly busy continuing the sand castle.
“I don’t know? And I don’t care” Yukirin answered.
“You don’t care? But you’re accepting all of his offers! It’s obvious that he likes you!”
“And so? ….” Yukirin finished putting the small flags on their castle then look at her jealous man. “….. He likes me but I like someone else and that ‘someone else’ is the little jealous rat beside me” she smiled then pinched Mayu’s nose cutely.
“I’m not jealous!” the doctor pouted.
“Really? Then I should go to him and ask for some apples again …” her girlfriend was about to stand up but he quickly hold her hand then pull her closer. Instead of making her sit down again, the woman ends up lying on top of him because of the force that he exerted unintentionally(?).

Mayu and Yuki look at each other while their heads are just centimeters apart. Sae remained on his position as he was shocked on what he is seeing right now. The two can feel each other’s warm breathe but it was interrupted when Rena and Jun appeared.
“This is not the time for that! Be careful on your actions, we have an underage boy here!” Rena rebuked as she covered Jun’s eyes.
“Mou Rena-chan! I already know that things! And we even did thammmmpph!!!” the woman quickly move her hand to the man’s mouth from his eyes.
“Come on! Let’s get out here! You two, follow us over there …… We’re going to play beach volleyball”

Meanwhile on the other part of the shore, two people are now walking together while feeling the ocean’s breeze that is passing to them. They are just walking silently as they don’t know what will say or how they can start a conversation. Yuko invited Haruna for a walk when he noticed that something is really bothering with the woman but the main reason for this walk is not that, it’s about the things that need to be express, tell and know for an answer. The two saw a bended tree that can be a place to rest for awhile so without any words coming out, they go over there and take a sit as both of their shoulder touched. Haruna remained silent as she stare at nowhere while thinking of a lot of things even though it’s just only about Kai. Yuko take a look on her first then closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

‘Come one Yuko. You can do this!’ the man said to himself.
"Ano. ... Kojima-san" Yuko called as the woman's attention quickly point at him by his sudden formal form of addressing.
"hmm?"
"You're really troubled. ... What's bothering you?"
"Hmm. .. Nothing. Don't mind me" Haruna smiled a bit.
"You're not bothered but me. ..... there's something really bothering on me. ..."
"What it is? Do you want to share it with me? Is that the reason why you invited me for a walk?"
"Y-Y-Yes... and not only want but I really need to say it"
"It sounds really important. Go ahead Yuuchan. I might help you whatever it is"

Once again the man takes a deep breath as he really feels nervous by this. He really needs to say this to the woman or else, he might explode by not getting an answer on his questions. Yuko closed his eyes then open again as he hold Haruna’s right hand tightly.

“Do you know that I never liked or loved someone truly?”
“Eh?” Haruna didn’t know what to say as she doesn’t have any clue what the man is saying.
“I'm sure you know what the others are thinking about me..... Yes I'm quite popular at school and with that popularity, the thought of being a playboy is also included. I flirted with the other girls, make them fall in love, play with them then hurt them in the end”
“Why are you saying this to me?” Haruna asked but Yuko continued his words.

“They think I’m such a bad person to do that and they said that karma will come to me soon. Yes I admit it, I’m a player but they did not know the main reason why I’m like this……….. There was a person before that I loved so much. I give everything to her, love, expensive things and even lust but all that I get from her was just betrayal. I caught her with my best friend before; they’re doing things that really made me mad and promised that I will not be nice to any girls and I will make them suffer and hurt ……..”

Haruna can see that Yuko was really hurt and of course mad on his past. That was really a painful experience and if that will happen to her, she might end up being like Yuko. Suddenly, by that thought, Kai and Atsuko’s face flashed on her mind. ‘What if it will really happen to me? What will I do? I can’t lose Kai. I love him so much and I want him all by myself….’. This is not the time to think about herself as she need to comfort the midget beside he so she hold his hand even more tight to express that she’s here for him.

“So that’s the reason why you’re like that …… I mean if only other people know about that, they will understand you but for me, even though you experienced that painful past, you should not implicate the innocent girls around you. If you don’t like to be hurt again, they also want the same”

“I know and I feel sorry for them because they’re affected with my stupidity…….. Believe me or not, I met a person who changed my vision in life. Because of her, I don’t want to be a playboy anymore. I want to be the best man for her and I want to prove to her that I’m willing to change. I promise to myself that I will not hurt her no matter what happens. Have you notice that I’m not going with the other girls lately?”. Yuko look directly to the woman’s eyes with a serious expression.

“Yeah and that’s good. I’m happy for you” Haruna smiled in relief. “I’m sure that woman is very lucky to have you”
“hmm .. Maybe? I guess? But there’s still one problem. One BIG problem….. ”
“What it is?”
“She doesn’t even know that I’m referring to her ….” Yuko frowned as he looked on the sand.
“What? Then tell her directly so she will know about it …. About what you really feel….”

“I once told her about it but I think it was not the right time. So since you told me to do that, I’ll follow you. I’ll tell her again ……”
“Good. Go ahead and tell her” Haruna said in encouraging tone.
“Haruna, I love you …” Yuko said right after what the woman said to him. Haruna widened her eyes and didn’t know what she will say. How come she forgot about it? Yuko told her before that he do really like her and all this time, she didn’t know that she already changed the man from being a playboy into a good one.

“Haruna believe me… I do really love you” the man repeated. “I don’t know how it happened. I just found myself already in love with you. I promise, if you will be mine, I will never ever hurt you…..”

Haruna just look at the sincere man. She never thought Yuko can be like this and what does she heard? He will never hurt her? Not like Kai who’s hurting her since the time that he became close with her friend. Is Yuko better than Kai? Can really a playboy change because of her? Should she believe him or not? All of those questions are now running on her mind but before she could answer all of it, she didn’t notice that she’s already captured by the squirrel’s glare. Their heads are now moving closer to each other same as their lips. Haruna closed her eyes when she felt the man’s lips pressed on her. They stay on that position without any movements as they are feeling each other but after a few seconds, Yuko decided to move his lips to deepen their kiss. Right after the first move, before the woman carries away on their situation a sudden thought came up on her mind.

‘This shouldn’t be the lips that I’m kissing! Kai will surely get mad if he will know about this!’

Haruna opened her eyes then broke the kiss as she pushed the man slightly. Yuko gave a ‘why?’ look so she said, “This is not right. Oshima-san …….. I’m sorry”
“Why? Don’t you like me?”
“Listen, you’re not hard to love. I’m thankful that you’re willing to change but I think I’m not the right person for you….”
“Do you love someone else?”
“I … I … This is just not right …… I’m really sorry. I’m not ready for this” Haruna stands up and remove the sands that stick on her body.

“Wait… ” Yuko followed the woman. “I’m sorry for what I did. I didn’t mean to scare you or what….. It’s hard to accept your decision but I’ll try ………….. and please, don’t leave me or avoid me because of this”
“Okay ….. but I will not promise that I will treat you like before ……… Let’s go, the others might be worried about us” Haruna said while facing her back on the man.

The two went back together to their friends. Haruna was walking as she was followed by Yuko who seemed disappointed. When they reached the place, Kai and the others look at them.
“Where did you go?” Kai asked as the jealous feeling came again on him.
“A-ano …… over there. We tried to find big shells but I think there’s none. hehe” Haruna lied.
“Okay ….” Kai doubt Haruna’s answer. He wonders what the two really did and why he didn’t even notice that they left them. The two look again on each other like they are talking by just looking but it was interrupted when one of the maids came.

“Master, you have a message from someone” the maid gave his phone.

Kai tapped the show text on the screen and displayed a message,
“Please take care of my daughter Kai-kun.
Promise us that you will not break your promise.
That you will make our daughter feel special BUT not the other special one or else, I’ll kill you!!”
-Mr. Kojima

Kai smiled a bit on what he had read and when he looked again at Haruna, the woman is now walking towards him. Then suddenly, when she’s just a few inches away, she twisted an ankle that will surely make her to fall on the ground. Luckily, Kai’s quick reflexes saved her from falling. He supported her by wrapping his arms onto the woman’s body. Kai can feel the soft skin of the woman as the heat quickly rose up onto his face. He can’t explain what he’s feeling right now then when he observed Haruna, his eyes passed through the woman’s cleavage that made his eyes shut.

“I’m sorry Papa Kojima. I’ll prepare myself to die now. It’s your fault that you’ve created this goddess!”

TBC ..  :cow:

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
Re: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 8 [UPDATED 12.09]
« Reply #105 on: December 09, 2012, 11:44:28 AM »
Baka Kai! Why do you always making your girl feel that way?! And why you can’t control yourself when you’re with Acchan?!

Yes kai dont hold back yourself to acchan  :shy2:

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: December 09, 2012, 11:57:59 AM »
Haruna, if you don't like Yuko, I'LL TAKE HIM INSTEAD! GIVE HIM TO MEEEEEEEEEE   :on comhere:

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #108 on: December 09, 2012, 03:23:04 PM »
If you can't control yourself and lie to your feeling.
 ;tell to everyone you are dating or let's break up.
 It's will fine more than hurt each other with the word "love"
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline Nab

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48 *O*
« Reply #109 on: December 09, 2012, 04:04:29 PM »
I don't know if I want my kojiyuu follow, or follow Takaharu T.T ... Pleaseeee continue!!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 04:18:18 PM by Nab »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: December 10, 2012, 02:56:57 AM »
Haruna, if you don't like Yuko, I'LL TAKE HIM INSTEAD! GIVE HIM TO MEEEEEEEEEE   :on comhere:

yeah!!1.. we want yuuboy :B....  i think this a easy problem.. just tell them the true!! then you are couple kai ...

Offline AkemiHomura

• ecchi
« Reply #111 on: December 10, 2012, 03:52:02 AM »
*speechless*
sorry, I don't want to spam on your Topic but...
I read your story as soon as you updated...
and my emotion was   :) ~>  :( ~>  :O ~>  :w00t: ~> :cry:
I don't care anymore  :cry: :cry: *cry a river*
Just don't make Yuu miserable more :cry: :cry:

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: December 10, 2012, 04:10:33 AM »
Their relationships are so complicated  :panic:
I don't know how to feel
Please just make things work out  :)

Offline vPANDAv

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #113 on: December 10, 2012, 08:59:02 AM »
ahh~ kojiharu rejected yuko  :cry:

lol at Mr. kojima and takaboy peeping into kojiharu's bikini

thanks for the update, can't wait for more of your story!!

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
« Reply #114 on: December 10, 2012, 11:12:11 AM »
Please kai, don't hurt haruna ;__;
Just tell them that you two are dating!!

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2012, 02:12:06 PM »
Chapter 9: Accidental Revelation

Haruna and Kai stayed on that position, looking at each other like they're attached to their glares. It's been a while that they experienced being this close. Both of them feel their thumping hearts and at the same time feeling of missing each other. Even though they saw each other yesterday, it’s still not enough to fulfill what they need: their presence. Through the woman's glare, Kai suddenly forgot everything about Atsuko, like all that he wants now is this woman. Feeling of wanting to be with her all the time without thinking any problems around them and that will only surely happen if they will tell to everyone about their relationship. But how? How will they tell it ‘together’ if they’re still facing this problem, this jealousy problem.

“I miss you …” Kai whispered softly.
“What?” Haruna asked as she isn’t sure if she heard it correctly. Did her man said that he miss her? Or is it just her imagination?

Before the man could repeat his words again, Kuu interrupted them from their session.
“Hey! Isn’t that long enough Kai? Atsuko will get mad … look at her” he teased.

Kai quickly remove himself from the woman that made both of them unsatisfied. When Kai looked at Atsuko, she's just staring at them with an unreadable expression. He doesn't know if she's really mad or she doesn't care about it. Then just after a few seconds, Atsuko smiled at him and also to Haruna.

"Woah! What are you two going to do now? I don't know if Acchan noticed that there's something on your looks and also that squirrel …… What will he do if he finds out that both of you have a relationship? I’m sure both parties will argue and we need to prevent that. Damn! How I can talk with these two?! They need to tell them as soon as possible or else, even them, might have a problem. It’s better to tell them than to know them by themselves” Kuu said on his mind as he examined the moves of the four.

“What’s wrong?” Mariko interrupted him.
“Nothing …” he smiled.
“Nothing? I know you Kuu …. For your information, I’m suspecting your moves, looks with these four since the start and I know you know something about them…”
“What do you mean? I don’t know what you’re talking about …. hehe”
“I noticed it also. It’s not only you who have that kind of ability …” his woman smirked then continued through a whisper, “I know there’s something going on with Haruna and Kai”

“H-H-How?” Kuu widen his eyes.
“I told you …. It’s not only you” Mariko smirked then left the man to go with the others who are making their way back to the house.
“Chotto Marichan!! Tell me how’d you know!!”

-Atsuko & Yuko’s POV-

Why am I feeling like this? Why I feel …… jealous? This is not right; he/she’s my friend and nothing to worry about it. I know they’re just friends and I know that they will not fall for each other. Argh! What kind of thoughts is this?! When I saw them on that position earlier, I can’t help myself to think about their glares, they like ….. they known each other for a long time and there’s something that I can’t explain. I should not think about this much, I should think about us and what will happen to us.

After a few hours of having fun while losing all of their energies, all of them went back to the house to have a shower and change their clothes. They decided to spend their night here when they noticed that it’s already late to go back home. They took their dinner quietly and they didn’t know why all of them acting that way. For the others, there’s nothing happened to be like this but for the four with Sae, the start of their vacation was not that nice. Sae kept on looking with Yuki and Mayu who seemed happy (as usual) with each other. They keep on smiling every time that their eyes are meeting even though there’s really no reason to smile about. The Ikemen felt really jealous about this. He didn’t experience this kind of feeling before towards the other girls that he met and have a relationship with. He didn’t know why his heart is acting like this. There’s really something with this girl that made him so attracted to her. His jealous feeling get even worse when he noticed that the people around him are lovers as all of them were being lovey dovey except for Sayaka, Kai with Atsuko with Haruna and Yuko across them. The two Matsui were giving foods to each other cutely while the trolling couple Mariko and Kuu were also doing the same except for they were messing each other’s face.
         Kai and Atsuko were eating quietly same as the two across them. Atsuko felt uneasy as she wanted to talk with Kai but she didn’t know what to say first to start their conversation. Yuko was also feeling the same. After what he had confessed with Haruna earlier and after what the woman said to him, he can’t act the way that he’s acting before: clinging, touching etc. Kai and Haruna keep on looking at each other every time that they knew that the two persons beside them were not looking at them. Through their looks, they can see that they are longing to spend some time together. Kai thought of saying their secret to them tonight but it seem that his friend, Yuko is not in the mood and this made him to be curious about what happened between him and Haruna earlier.

After they finished eating silently, they all went to their respective rooms except for Mayu and Yuki. Before going to their room, they went first outside to sit on the sand and take fresh air. Of course, Sae saw them so he told to Sayaka to go first as he will make some business out there. Waiting for a proper time to go near with the woman, he hides at the back of a large statue while holding a bowl.

"Ne Yuki, do you want something to eat?" Mayu started.
"Eat? Again? I'm still full. Do you want me to be fat?" Yuki pouted.
"It's fine for me if you're fat or not. I still love you" he smiled as he takes a look at his blushing girlfriend.
"... and also, no one will go near to you if that happen"
"My little nezumi, he's jealous again. ..." Yuki cling on the man's arm as she rested her head on his shoulders.
"No I'm not!"
"Yes you are!" Yuki face and look at him them captured his lips for a short kiss. Mayu remained unspeakable as hr didn't expect and didn't know why she did that.

Sae, who is a bit sleepy now behind the statue, smirked when he saw the man left his target. At the time that Mayu finally got inside, he knows that this is his right time to go near. He started to walk while fixing himself and when he go near the woman, he hold her shoulders to be able to look at him. Yuki was surprised to see this man and at the same time, feels irritated as she know that he will be a disturbance to her and Mayu.

"Miyazawa-san, what are you doing here?"
"Oh I'm just walking by so I came here when I saw you.."
"Ah. ... Okay.." Yuki can't find any words to say. After a few seconds, the cold wind blows up again that made her hug herself to lessen the cold that she's feeling.
"Are you not going back? It's cold here. ..'
"No. I'm fine here"
"Do you want me to help you? Help you lessen the cold that you're feeling by a hug?" Sae asked but Yuki remained on not looking at him then suddenly,

"EHEM!!" a voice pretending to cough can be heard from their back. Both of them look and found a man who's holding a blanket.
"What are you doing here?" Mayu asked as he made a wrinkle on his forehead.
"Relax man. .. I'm going to leave now" Sae was about to stand up and leave when he remembered something. He forgot the bowl of sliced apples at the back of the statue that was supposed to be given to the woman then luckily, he remembered that he still have a whole apple in his jacket's pocket.

"Here, take this' He showed.
Yuki just look at it and felt intrigue why this man is always giving an apple to her. "Why do you keep on giving apples to me?"
"Why? hehe. It's because. .... an apple a day, keeps the doctor away" he look at Mayu and gave a smirk. "Can I talk to you for a second, Doc?"

Sae start to walk away from Yuki as he is followed by Mayu. The woman was about to stop her boyfriend but Mayu insists that he also want to talk to this man. He wants to make things clear about what he really wants with his girl.

"What's your problem? What do you want?" Mayu asked as he tried himself to calm.
"What do I want? Okay, I'll make this straight to the point. I want Yuki and I want you to leave her"
"Do you think I'll do that? How stupid you are. ."
"I know you'll not do that BUT I will MAKE YOU to do what I want. .." Sae gave another smirk that made the other man even more irritated at him.
"You're the university's doctor right? Even though I'm not going there, I know who you are. And I'm sure you know about the employee's policy. No employees should have relationship with the students"

Mayu gulped as he already know what this man will do. He doesn't want to lose his job but he also doesn't want to lose his important person in life, Yuki.
"So you're trying to blackmail me? Do you think it will work? Of course I will still not give you my girl!"
"Then by that, you choose to lose your job?"
"Why are you doing this?! If you really like Yuki and get rid of me, you should fight me in a fai way!! You're such a coward!"

"I don't care whatever you say. I just want Yuki and that's it..... I'll give you time to think about it. If you still can't decide until next school semester, I'll say your secret to the board of committees. Ja~ doc!" Sae left the man with so much anger but still, preventing himself to smack down the Ikemen. He knows that if he will do that, Sae will just use it for another blackmail.

Mayu went back silently while thinking what he will do. To choose between his job and his girl is really hard. He still wants to keep both of them but with this Sae beside them, he needs to choose only one. When he arrived, Yuki noticed his problematic expression so she quickly stood up to ask what happened.

"What happened to you? Did he do something?" she asked worriedly while examining the man's face.
"Don't worry. Nothing happened and I'm fine. I. . I just talk to him about leaving us" he smiled to assure his girl. He doesn't want her to know about what really happened as he doesn't want her to worry about it. This is his problem and his deal with Sae so he needs to solve this by himself.
"I feel tired. Can we go back to our room now?" he said to avoid the woman to ask another question. Yuki granted what he wants but still, she feel worried for him.

Meanwhile inside of two dark rooms, there are four individuals that are divided into two who are now sleeping. Actually, it's only Atsuko and Yuko who are sleeping as they felt tired because of what they did today and specially the happenings on them. Kai and Haruna still can't sleep because of the same reason, thinking about each other, about how much they miss each other and wanting to be together. Kai covered himself up with the blanket as he opened his phone to look for Haruna's picture. He browses all of the folders that he has and by doing this, it just made himself miss the woman even more. In the other room, Haruna also did the same. She looks at the pictures of her and Kai together and even the secretly captured videos of the blond that she have.

'I miss you' the two whispered in chorus without knowing.

Suddenly Kai thought of something when he saw the time on his phone and the mail icon.'What if I send her a mail? Will she answer it? But it's already late at night, she's probably sleeping now...... But I miss her! I want to tell to her that I miss her so much! Arrgh! Okay, there's nothing to be gone if I will try'

Kai typed his short yet a very sweet mail then sends it to Haruna. He decided to wait for a reply as he keep on looking and looking on the screen of his phone but when its almost 30 minutes had passed, he decided to give up and thought that she's probably really sleeping now. Kai closed his phone same as his eyes and wait himself to fall asleep then suddenly, a light flashed on his eyes that made him to open it again and saw where the light is coming from; it's from his phone and when he take a look on it, Haruna's name appeared on the screen. He tapped the read button to show the woman's mail on him and while reading it, Kai can't remove the smile on his face.

'I'm sorry I fell asleep..
I'm glad you've mailed me and. ... you miss me.
I miss you too Kai :((
By the way, where do you want to meet? It's already late at night'

'I'm sorry, did I wake you up?
Don't mind what I said.
You're right it's already late so you need to go back to sleep ^^
Have a good night. I love you'

'No! I don't want to sleep again. ...
I also want to see you. We also need to talk'

'Okay then. Wait for me, I'll go to your room.
I'll mail you again if I'm already in front of your door'

Kai start to go up from his bed and walk silently to avoid of waking up his friend, Yuko. Before completely leaving the room, he once again checked his friend and when it seemed that there's no sign that he woke him up, he closed the door then head to his destination. He's walking excitedly but nervous at the same time as all the negative questions keep on asking himself. When he arrived, he mailed the woman and it was quickly responded when the door opened. Right after the door was closed, Kai was surprised when Haruna suddenly hug him tightly. She buried her face onto the man's shoulder while saying, "I miss you" for the nth time. In exchange, Kai hugged her back but he broke it when he realized something.

"Let's go to the other place. They might see us here" he said as he cupped her cheeks.

Haruna only nodded to agree. The two walked together with their intertwined hands to feel the warm of each other. It seemed that it’s really cold tonight so Kai removed the jacket that he’s wearing and put it to Haruna.
“Here. You might catch cold ….”
“Thank you … by the way, where are we going?”
“To a special place ……… for a special person …” he smiled. Through the smile and the words, Haruna remained silent while slightly hiding her redden cheeks.

After a few walks, finally they arrived at the place. It is just a simple Nipa Hut with colorful lights around it. There’s only a couch, a coffee table and a cabinet inside it. They go inside and rest for awhile as they sat on the couch. Haruna rested her head on the man’s shoulder while looking at the pictures on the wall. There are a lot of little boy’s pictures with his family and that little boy looks like Kai.

“That’s me … I’m cute before right?” Kai said.
“Cute? Who said that?” Haruna joked that made the man to pout. “I’m just kidding ….. you’re still cute until now”
“Okay, enough now …” he blushed as he rolled his eyes. There was an awkward silence when the two didn’t know what else to say. They’re just glad being together as they don’t want to end this moment like they want to be here forever. Then before they could fall asleep here, Haruna remembered that they still need to talk about them.

“Ne, what’s your plan now?” she asked without looking at the closed-eyed man.
“Plan? About what?”
“About us ….”
“Ano …… I was about to tell them earlier but I noticed that Yuko was not in his mood and I don’t know why …” by this statement, Haruna felt guilty on what she did but she knows that she did was the right thing. She remained silent so Kai continued.
“We’ll tell them on our last day here …. I’ll accept whatever the consequences will be. I just want to be with you without hiding our relationship anymore. I just want us to be together …….. forever” Kai cupped Haruna’s cheeks then made her to look at him. The woman can see the sincerity on the man’s eyes so the jealous that she felt before towards Atsuko lessen but still, she wants to know and make it sure that her boyfriend doesn’t have any feeling for her friend.

“I have a question …… I want you to answer it honestly”
“What it is?”
“Do you … hmm … ano ….” Even though she really wanted to ask it, she can’t continue her words so Kai answered it as he already know what’s bothering on his girl.
“No I don’t …. ” somehow, Kai felt something when he said it. He wasn’t sure if he really answered it correctly as something also bothering on him. Does he really not like Atsuko? But why he’s acting in a strange way whenever the woman is around him?
“Once again, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be so close with her. I didn’t mean to hurt you. Trust me, I do love you”
“Don’t say sorry. Just do whatever you think is right…. You already said that for many times and yet, you’re still doing it. You’re still hurting me Kai …… Do you know that Yuko confessed to me earlier? And I rejected him because I know, to myself, I will only love you. I can’t imagine myself being with someone else” finally, Haruna admitted what really happened to them earlier but of course, she will not tell about the kiss as she know that Kai will be really mad at her. There’s no need to tell that info, the most important thing now is the assurance of each other that they will not flirt nor be so close with those two persons.

Kai only look at her. He can’t find words to say as he knows that what Haruna said was right. Every word stroke directly to his heart. He should know and think about his girlfriend’s feelings before doing something. And about Yuko’s confession, he already knew that. That’s the first thought that came up on his mind when he’s observing his friend’s actions while they’re having their dinner. He knows that his friend really like his girlfriend and he’s sure that it really hurt for him to be rejected and of course, the hurt that he feels right now will increase if they will say about their relationship. Kai know that he’s friend will probably think that he betrayed him, but he’s ready about that consequence. It’s better to tell them than to know about it by themselves or with the others.

“Like what I’ve promised to your parents, I’ll be a better man for you and I will not hurt you …… Haruna, I love you”

Their eyes met and without noticing, both of their faces are moving closer to each other. Kai holds her cold cheeks as both of them closed their eyes when they felt the lips that they wanted to feel again after a long time. The blond start to move his lips to deepen it and it was quickly answered back by the woman. They kissed in a way like they’re thirsty to feel it and later on, the simple kiss that they’re sharing became intense when Kai’s tongue asked for permission to enter. Haruna teased the man by opening then closing her mouth so he won’t make his entrance but this midget seemed a bit naughty when he bit the woman’s lower lip that made her to groan and open her mouth widely. He smirked on his victory then continued his business. Their tongues dance in synchronize and at the same time, battling for dominance. Haruna wrapped her arms around the blond’s neck while Kai move his hands down to the woman’s hips then slowly, he’s making her back to lean on the couch. Upon his success on making the position that he wanted, he move his lips to his partner’s neck and start to unbutton the upper pair of her pajamas. The tall woman groaned on the blond’s actions then shivered because of the coldness of the night. She just let the midget to do whatever he wants and let the intense actions warm their half naked bodies. Kai put the jacket around them but later on, it just became a hindrance for them when they finally remove all of the clothes that they are wearing.

"Let's go back to our room. That's enough. We saw already what we need to see" a man said softly to the woman beside him while both of them resting their backs at the wall of the Nipa hut. They feel their knees weakened when they saw what's happening inside between Kai and Haruna.
"Let's go. I can't take here anymore...." the woman said.

Both of them went back to the house but they stay first for awhile at the front door to have a talk. They can't still believe on what they have seen. They can't believe that the two have that kind of relationship. Why they didn't notice about it? Are they good enough to hide about it? Or they're good enough to fool others?

"Acchan, can I ask a question?" Yuko asked while still looking at the ground with wide eyes.
"What it is?" she answered while doing the same.
"Do you like Kai? Do you love him?" By that question, Atsuko gets back to herself and look at the man beside her.
"Huh?"
"I said, do you like Kai? Because. ..... It’s too obvious even if you deny it"
"Really? Then I guess you already knew the answer"

"Are you hurt?"
"Hurt? Because of them? Well, I'll just lie to myself if I will say I'm not..... I just don't get it. Why they didn't tell us about them?"
"I don't know. ... Aarrgh!" Yuko messed up his hair. "Now I know. That's the reason why Nyan-nyan rejected me when I confessed to her"
"Sou~ then it really hurt more for you. ..."
"Yes. Aargh! Why it ended up like this?! I didn't expect this! Of all the people, why Kai?! Why does he need to be that man?! Why does it need to be my best friend again?!" Yuko can't take it anymore when almost all of the scenes that they saw earlier flash back on his mind so he just went back inside their room and buried himself onto the bed.

Atsuko also went back to their room while asking so many questions on herself. “Nyan-nyan, I've trusted you because you are my friend and you know that I really like Kai. But why did you do this to me? Why are you with him now and doing. ....." she sobs. "It really hurts. I can't understand why Kai did those sweet things on me. Are those his ways so we can't notice that he and Haruna have relationship? It's better if they told us about it before, than knowing in this way. This is more painful!!"

TBC ..  :cow:

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
Re: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 9 [UPDATED 12.13]
« Reply #117 on: December 13, 2012, 03:04:50 PM »
 :badluck: :cool2: :smoke:
AND YUP THATSSS ITTT!   sadist xD
IM SOOO HAPPPYYY   :rock:
SOOO SOOOO HAPPPYY  :bleed eyes:
REALLLLYYYY! HUHU   

*SIGH*
OKEY :onionwhip:
Owww its now complicated
Really! :tama-mad:
Well Im glad that they know it naaa
Hehe
Thank yuu for the update B)
*waitinggggg*
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: December 13, 2012, 03:07:13 PM »
Alright! Now it's time for Yuko and Acchan to make them both jealous to death!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: December 13, 2012, 03:30:55 PM »
Yuki just look at it and felt intrigue why this man is always giving an apple to her. "Why do you keep on giving apples to me?"
"Why? hehe. It's because. .... an apple a day, keeps the doctor away" he look at Mayu and gave a smirk. "Can I talk to you for a second, Doc?"
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I won't eat apple anymore!  :lol:
Sae is so mean here!  :angry: Why don't he woo other girls instead! He can go for Sayaka, Haruna, Atsuko or anyone just not Yuki!  XD

And I like the KaiHaru pairing here, but somehow I didn't like how Yuko and Atsuko found out their relationship. Poor souls.  :cry:

Thanks for this update karupin-san.  :bow:  :bow:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Koi no Uta