JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fra-foa - Light of Sorrow

Author Topic: The Girl Next House (KaixAcchan and other pairings) COMPLETED  (Read 106673 times)

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: The Girl Next House (KaixAcchan and other pairings)
« Reply #100 on: December 18, 2012, 04:16:13 AM »
K-kiss!!! :on slopkiss:
           YATTA!!!
 :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :on lol: :shy2:

ahhh..its official!!!
ATSUMINA!! i mean kai x acchan..XD
WOOHOOO..
nice advice riku  :farofflook:

i want more! :on gay:

thank you for the update!!
 :kneelbow:

Offline bimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #101 on: December 18, 2012, 04:56:44 AM »
MAJOR BLOOD LOSS  :on bleed:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: December 18, 2012, 05:32:48 AM »
i knew that.. yuko is the best..

eh?1  troubles.. jealousy.. maybe?

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #103 on: December 18, 2012, 07:07:30 AM »
yeah !!! kiss  :mon inluv:
please update soon I can't wait for the next  :mon star:

Offline giakb48ff

« Reply #104 on: December 18, 2012, 07:26:20 AM »
Awww... So cute!! ATSUMINA!!!  :deco: :heart: :hand: :cathappy:
I love Takamina!! and Mariko-sama!!! but MORE ATSUMINA!!!

Offline dark48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • BELIEVE and it will happen
« Reply #106 on: December 18, 2012, 12:16:08 PM »
YESS!!!
THEY ARE TOGETHER NOW !!!
THEY ALSO KISSED :wub: :wub:

That was really sweet  :heart: :heart:

tnx for the update
and please continue

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #107 on: December 18, 2012, 05:00:35 PM »
 :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :wriggly: :nya:

Kiss Kiss
Fall in Love!
 :on gay:
a very sweet update!!!!

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #108 on: December 18, 2012, 06:36:37 PM »
Kissu ! Yes, that it, Kai x Acchan ! I just love to see their lovely dovey moment.

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: December 18, 2012, 11:03:09 PM »
Hahaha Riku and his strange suggestion for confessing :)
It was strange but it was a GOOD advice because they KISSSSSED  :wub:
This is definitely celebration worthy
Finally official  :twothumbs

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #110 on: December 19, 2012, 02:29:50 AM »
THATS WAT IM TALKNG ABOUT!
YIEEE FINALLY KAIACCHAN *faint*
LOL i want more kissu kisuu
And you know  WHAHAHAH :jerk:
thank you mua mua
ヽ(^。^)ノ
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2012, 05:54:26 AM »
Yatta~~~ kiss kiss :love:
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline atsuminaFTW

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I still love Atsumina but I've come to adore Yukko
« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2012, 06:57:05 AM »
Really nice chapter chemicalstar-san, I just love this fic of yours :luvluv2:
SKE's Spanish halfie has gotten my heart without even trying

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #113 on: December 19, 2012, 04:46:09 PM »
THANK YOU for the comments..
I'm glad you all like the story and I can't wait to post the next chapter.

But since there's a lot of things of 'school-tasks' which have to be done before christmast holiday, I have to work a little hard of doing the tasks. It's gonna be a busy week.

So maybe there will be two or three days hiatus. I hope you all can be patient. Once again, THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Re: The Girl Next House (KaixAcchan and other pairings) UPDATED
« Reply #114 on: December 21, 2012, 05:41:47 PM »
CHAPTER 8
Just back from my daily school business, and as I promised, I will update it. So here the eighth chapter for you… enjoy ;)

An evening in Takahashi residence, the family are having their dinner. It's not usual that the son eating so fast, looks like he'a rushing of something.

"Kai, don't eating too fast! You may get choked!" Mom warn him.

"Yeah, mom is right. Are you going to go somewhere?" Dad asked.

Kai shook his head.

"Or going to do something?" Dad added.

Kai nods.

"Haaa! I know I know!!" Mayu shout happily. "You will have a window date with Acchan, right?!"

"Window date?! What is that?" Mom ask.

Kai didn't respond, he take his food and eat it again.

"Recently I've been catch them dating throuh the windows. You know, they look at each other from their windows while they talk on the phone. I call it window date through the phone!" Mayu explained.

"Date?" Dad chuckled. "So now my son is not a single man?" Dad's eyes widened.

Kai take a glass of water and drink it. "Yes I date her.."

"Yatta..!" Mom, Dad and Mayu shout happily. Dad pat his hand on Kai's head. "You have a good taste of choosing a girlfriend!"

"Yes, and I can't wait for a grandchild!!" Mom look so excited.

Kai widened his eyes by what Mom said. "It it's not because of that, Mom, Dad." Kai clearing his throat. "I registered to Majesticio Corp, if I'm accepted, I will have a half-time working there as an architech assistant."

"Wow that sounds great! Majesticio is a quite big company. I know one of their vice managers, he's my friend."

"I have to study harder to prepare myself for the test, that's why I ate so fast."

"Souka... I'm proud my son is a hardworker. You're just like your father!"

Kai smiles.

"Mayu, look at your brother! He's great huh?" Mom said.

Now Mayu feels uneasy. She hope that she won't we compared with her brother. Kai read this bad aura, he quickly said "Mom Mayu is great too. I heard it from her friends. She's great at school.."

Mom laughing.. "Ahh, my son tried to cover her!"

Mayu looks so confused.

"Look, I don't mean to compare my children. I just haven't finished my words."

"Eh?" Mayu stop eating.

"Mayu can be great too. But in her own way! Anything you interested in, we will support you to be a great one, baby" Mom explained, Mayu smile happily. She was wrong, her parents never compare them each other.

"I'm done!" Kai finished his dinner. "If looking for me, I'm in my room, okay" he quickly run upstairs and enter his room. He grab his phone and find a message.

"Going to study again tonight? Ganbatte kudasai!!! I'll make you some cake :)"

Kai can't help but smile as he read the message. He glad that he has a caring girlfriend. Acchan is really nice. He wonders someday if they're married, Acchan will make him cakes while he doing his work too. Then he quickly reply the message.

To: Atsuko
"Okay, thank you honey. You're the best ;)"

Kai take his book and drawing paper and put them on his quite wide table. An architechture student should have a wide table for study. He starts to study, read the book, make some practice, solve the problem, and more. About an hour and half  later, Kai' start to feel so bored and a bit sleepy. He stretched his body to refresh his energy and start to study again.

Dad was helping Mayu doing her Biology homework and Mom was with the laptop when suddenly there's a knock on the main door. Mom stood up and open the door.

"Good evening, Mrs. Takahashi" Acchan smiled and bowed.

"Aahh.. Acchan my daughter!! Please come in"

Acchan's face getting red when she heard Kai’s mother call her daughter, "Daughter? Do they know about us?" Acchan thought.

"Mayuyu!! What are you doing?" Acchan greet Mayu an so Kai’s father "Good evening Mr.Takahashi."

"Yo Acchan... I'm doing my homework, fortunately Dad help me."

"Kai is upstairs, Acchan. Just go ahead he's in his room" Kai's father please her to go upstairs.

Acchan walks upstairs heading to Kai's room. When she's about to knock the door, she find that the door is a bit opened. Maybe it's only an inch opened. She cancelled her willing to knock the door. Slowly she open the door an there she can see Kai's back. He's stydying very seriously, Acchan walk inside slowly so Kai can't hear her footsteps. When she's exactly behind him, she cover Kai's eyes with her hands. Her head move closer beside his ear and she whispers softly "Good evening, professor".

"Atsuko!!" he surprised and try to open Acchan's hands on his eyes. "Gosshh you scared me.."

Acchan laughing, the she sits on a chair next to Kai. "Look what I just made for you!" Acchan open the box she brought.

"CUPCAKES!!" Kai shouts. "Sluurpp... Looks so yummm..."

Acchan giggled. She take a cupcake and fed it to Kai. Kai open his mouth and eat the cakes that Acchan feed him. "Emmmm... It's yummm!!! One more, one more!!"

Kai staring at Acchan, make her blushe and feel uneasy.

Kai raise his hand, move to Acchan forehead and then he pinch her cheek. "Thanks for caring me"

Acchan smiles to him. "I'll always support you, Kai. No matter what..."

"Sometimes I feel guilty that I have no time to spend together with you because of this" Kai glance at all the things on his table.

Acchan reach his hands and squeeze it. "Kai, just continue it and keep focus. I'm proud that you take a great effort to pass the test. I will always be your #1 supporter and I'm proud of you."

Kai doesn't know what to say, this girl had his sympathy. For thousand times he just keep saying thank you.

From the day Kai regiatered as the participant of the competition, Acchan always there by his side. Acchan always make him food to gain his spirit in studying. Even she feed him while he's too busy to go to the dining room for eating. She's the one behind Kai's serious effort to pass the test.

In other place, a sex addict girl named Oshima Yuko, do the same thing to support her boyfriend to past the test, but in the different way...

"God, I'm tired! I want to take a nap..." Riku sigh while he's doing some practices and exercises from the book. He lean her head on the table.

"Rikunyaaan..." Yuko who were there in his room with her laptop all day, come closer to him, hug him from behind. "Hey, wake up.."

"Ahh Yuko I'm tired. My head felt so dizzy," Riku still lean his head on table.

Yuko take the book and check what Riku had been done. "Rikunyaan.. It's just turn 8pm, and look... You just solved only seven problems?!"

Riku don't try to wake up, he just answer wit a Hmm.

"Come on, wake up... I'll give you a gift if you finally done 10 problems of those question."

Riku wake up, "A gift?"

"A hot kiss if you finally got 10 problems solved, and I will stay the night here if you can solve another 10 problems and make it 20," Yuko winked at him.

Riku show his evil smile. His tireness suddenly is gone he take his pen again and starts to solve the problems as much as he can. On 11pm, he walk approach Yuko who still with her laptop near the bed. He suddenly close the laptop, makes Yuko surprised. Yuko turn his head to Riku, she's about to protest but cancel it by seeing Riku's smiling full of excitement.

"What?" Yuko asked confused.

"Here!" Riku give her his book so that she can check what he has done.

"Wow!! You work so hard, Rikunyaan!" Yuko shout amazed as she see that Riku finally finish to solve 23 problems.

"You can stay the night here, and...." Riku said.

"...and what?" Yuko asked seductively.

Riku move closer and kiss her cheek, move to her ear and whisper: "...and be mine." Riku carry Yuko with bridal style and bring her onto the bed. They start their 'action' that night. And that's just what the couple do.

--------------------------------------------

One shiny day, a young man run accross the college corridor. He run to find his girlfriend. He check her class but no one there. He check the canteen, still.. she's not there. Until he met someone..

"Hey dude, did you seen Atsuko?" Kai ask to a youngman who look has the same age as him.

"Atsuko? Maeda?"

Kai  nods. "Yeah, where is she?"

"I saw her at the library."

"Oh okay, thanks"

Kai run to the library. He search every corridor between the book shelves. There, he found a pretty girl is standing in front of design book shelf.

He walk fast approach her. The girl seems notice someone is walking so fast towards her. When se realize that the man is her boyfriend, he suddenly hug her so tight, lean his head on her shoulder.

"K-kai.. What happened?" Acchan said a bit worried. She keep him in her embrace.

Kai release his body from her embrace "I'm accepted, Atsuko. I'M ACCEPTED!!!!" Kai said it loud and smile.

Acchan smile at him, "You're great!! I'm proud of you!" she hug him again.

"Thank you, Atsuko. Thank you thank you thank you"

"Eh? Why do you thank on me? It's all your effort, Kai.."

"No, you've been caring an supporting me all this time, I should say thank you. And maybe that's not enough..."

"Hmm.. Don't mention it, we did our best"

"Thanks, Atsuko..." he give her a peck on her lips at the same time when a librarian come approach them.

"Ehm ehm.. " he clearing his throath. "Can you keep silent please?"

Acchan bowed and say sorry. Then Kai took her out. "Come on, I'll treat you  for lunch.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What about Riku?" Acchan ask while they're having lunch at a restaurant.

"Oh, great, he's accepted too!"

"Yatta!! You two are so lucky to be  always together.."

"Yeah I don't know that he had studied so hard all this time."

"I'm glad of you two.. So when it will be started?"

"Next monday. I will go to work after class in the afternoon until evening."

By what Kai said, a little voice in Acchan's heart feel a little sad cause it means that they have no more time to spent together. But Acchan is good in acting, she can hide her sadness in front of Kai, and  act like there's nothing to be worried.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Several days later, in a beautiful bright day in the middle of Tokyo. A girl just arrived in the airport, several tough man walk behind her, looks like they are her bodyguards. This quite beautiful girl take off her sunglasses, she get in the black luxury car where a driver and a woman were waiting for her inside.

“Welcome back in Tokyo, my queen!” the woman who is about 27 years old greet her inside the car.

“Oh, Gosshh!! The weather is so hot. I have to make adaptation again since I leave this city 4 years ago” the girl sigh.

“Your dad is waiting in the office, we better go there before go home” the woman informed her.

The girl take her phone and open a picture of a luxury car, then she show the picture to the woman beside her, “Look, the car is beautiful, right?”

“Wow, that’s amazing! The car must be so expensive!!” the woman look so amazed.

“Hmm.. do you think if I ask dad to buy it for me, he will do it?” the girl asked.

The woman gaze at her, “I’m not sure… We all know your dad. He will facilitate you everything you need, but… I’m not sure if he will give everything you want to have.”

“Geez.. why dad never bought me my own car?!” the girl looks upset. “He rent a big apartment for me, but he never bought me a house. He facilitate me a luxury car, but he never bought me my own car. What does that old man want?!”

The woman pat the girl’s shoulder and try to calm her down. “Come on, just be patient. Your dad just need you to be a real mature woman and take responsibility in everything. He just.. doesn’t trust you yet, but he will…”

“But how long that I’ll be waiting? I’m tired of this… I want my own life.” The girl seems like only rely on her father’s money for everything, that’s why her father only facilitate her any luxurious things, but never bought them for her.

About 20 minuts later, they arrived at a very big modern building. Every employee greets and bows to her when she enter the building. She walks arrogantly heading to the the company owner’s room, her father’s room.

Knock knock

“Come in..” a voice of a man heard from inside the room.

The girl open the door and enter the room, followed by the woman behind her.

“Daddy!!!” the girl walk approach her father and hug him.

“RAY!! My daughter!!” the man seems so happy as her only child has arrived.

*End of CHAPTER 8*

Yooo, the girl has arrived! I can’t wait to update the next chapters of jealousy, betrayal, struggle, sadness, and everything…
Please leave thanks and comments, THANK YOU

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #115 on: December 21, 2012, 05:59:16 PM »
Kai & Mayu are so fortunate to have such loving parents!

And here comes the "rival"! I bet she'll be hard to handle... haha. looking fwd to the chaos! :cow:
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline bimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: December 21, 2012, 06:26:13 PM »
OMG that bitch RAY?  :angry1:

Please continue and do your best updating this fic!  :onioncheer:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: December 21, 2012, 06:27:19 PM »
Jaja kojiyuu and atsumina couples are so different.. jejej kojiyuu so smexy :B love it..

yeah kai´s parents are the best..

when I read this "A girl just arrived in the airport, several tough man walk behind her, looks like they are her bodyguards."

I know it must be RAY.. OMG!!! be careful acchan..a rival is arrive

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #118 on: December 21, 2012, 06:28:31 PM »
R-Ray!?!?   :mon scare:  :mon wtf:
Damn!! Let me kill myself!!!!!  :mon headbang: :mon slapself:
Please update FAST!!  :mon lovelaff: :mon XD:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,