JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - GO!RAIBA

Author Topic: [Movie] Spider Lilies  (Read 36836 times)

Offline Atreyuxex

• Makoto,Rika&Rainie my chica's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
Re: [Movie] Spider Lilies
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2012, 08:18:39 AM »
Hellz yes lol. From what I've seen the acting was fabulous :thumbsup and the story seems really good too. It's not all sex ( not that I'm complaining) lol

Rainie  :luvluv1: she plays her part so well. I'm totally in love with her, along with Rika, Makoto and a lot of other girls lol.

:w00t: you are awsome , daigong! Thank you so much  :grin:

I don't mind waiting  :grin:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 08:41:06 AM by Atreyuxex »

Offline kingjune86

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2012, 09:44:31 PM »
I really liked this movie. Rainie was awesome.

Offline Atreyuxex

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2012, 06:21:26 AM »
Yes, yes she was  :yep: :love:

I have to comfess, that I like  listening to Rainie's sighs and gasps during the love scene  :twisted:

Just listen  :lol:. And yes , I know I'm a perv  :D  :P
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 06:41:53 AM by Atreyuxex »

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2012, 05:56:15 AM »
i love this movie. because of spider lilies, i started to like YURI/girlxgirl love. rainie and isabella did great acting. i like the story too. and i love the song "xiao mo li". the music,melody,rainie's voice, and the lyric is good.

LOVE SCENE <3

i wish i were rainie. i don't mind to be a gay if i have girlfriend like isabella..hahaha..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Atreyuxex

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2012, 09:11:38 AM »
^ I love SL too :love:

I don't know what site I was on just now, but it was pissing me the fuck off -.-.

Anway, they were going on and on about how annoying my chica Rainie was and how the movie made no sense. WHAT THE FUCK!

From what I'd gathered the movie is supposed to be artsy and surreal, and as for Rainie's character being annoying.

What I'd seen in the documetry her character has abadonment issues. Her dad left her, there for she's seeking some kind of loving relationship from anyone who shows her a lil affection.
 And from what I've seen of this, I thought both Rainie and Isabella out did themselfs, fo realz. There's a scene where Rainie rips her mic from her ear that just kills me. I litraly start  :cry: because she acted so well.
I just wanted to go and hold and her tell her everything would be alright lol. This damn girl (Rainie)  has got me in a tizy here  :nervous

Isabella is pretty and I like her and character, but I really like Rainie.

I wouldn't mind going straight-ish-er  for her =P  ( althought I swear  :jphip: is turning me straight-er ) cause I'm going loco for a lot of chica's here.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 08:39:23 AM by Atreyuxex »

Offline juara_dunia2006

• jedi in training
  • ecchi
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2012, 04:22:42 PM »
I love this movie but I couldn't really catch the storyline due to a bad bad subtitle.
any information about a decent subtitle of this movie?

and btw I love Isabella Leong's acting here.. she was soooo brave and charismatic for a tattoo artist.
struggles make my heart beats.

Offline marisado

• Mariko Shinoda's #1 Fan
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2012, 05:17:28 AM »
I love this movie! When I first saw it I had to pause it just to squeal for a bit and continue. I watched it twice in one night. I wouldn't mind buying it but it's so expensive  :nervous

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2012, 11:26:29 PM »
here's the re-up, zipped with some of the goodies from the first post:

GET IT

Isabella doing her best Han Solo impersonation too! :P

yea, Rainie is so cute and innocent - i love the flashback scenes, explains a lot. Hope these subs are different from the ones you've seen  juara_dunia2006!

Offline Atreyuxex

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2012, 09:37:46 AM »
Man this movie is fucking fabulous  :thumbsup

I've been watching it for the past 3 days. I can't get enough of this movie lol . JeeZ!

I love almost everyone in the cast, exept for the little girl that plays young Jade ( she annoys the shit out of me) , and that stupid-ass cop. He needed to be kicked in the balls.

I really loved the grandmother lol . She was so funny, walking in on Jade and asking random shit lol and she did such a good job acting when she was comforting Jade after Takeko told her she couldn't see her anymore.

There's a part where Rainie and Ah-Dong are talking about Takeko being in a bad mood, that reminded me of myself  :lol:.
Takeko was having a hardtime coming to terms with her feelings for Jade and I guess it reminded me of some of my experiances I've had  :nervous

Spider Lilies was a fabulous movie. Rainie and Isabella really outdid themselfs. I'm sure it wasn't easy doing those love scenes.
They went above and beyond what I would have expected out of them.

This is bad  :nervous but I kinda liked Isabella's clothes LOL I wanna dress like her.

So much sadness in this movie  :(   it made my heart break when Rainie found out that Isabella wasn't the one that loved her. She played that scene so well.

:roll: I'm gonna be a perv and admit I've been watching the deleted scene.... OMG ... I understad why they deleted it, but they really should have kept a good portion of it. That was WAY too hot not to keep in .

:lol: I had to add this ( like always =P ) But I was watching the love scene AGAIN  :twisted: Did anyone notice when Miss Rainie's face is all pinky flush LOL? I just now noticed it.
Now tell me my chica here didin't have a slite moment of enjoyment   XD. I really don't think it was makeup  :twisted:  Rainie got lost in the moment  :grin:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 01:17:02 AM by Atreyuxex »

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2012, 03:13:04 AM »
i have to agree it is a cool movie :grin: though depressing
because of it, i have landed myself in what i am now  :catglare:

Offline Atreyuxex

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2012, 05:33:05 AM »
I found some lil tidbits of info about the filming of Rainie and Isabella's love scenes  :twisted:

Regarding the intimate scene was posed in nearly every interview Rainie, Bella or Zhou had! Like mentioned above, Zhou arranged for Rainie and Bella to have an acting lesson just before the filming of the intimate scene. The lesson was held in a room with only the 2 actresses, the drama teacher and Zhou present and lasted for nearly 8 hours!

At first, the drama teacher told the 2 actresses to stand on opposite corners of the room and look into each others' eyes. They did this for an hour or two, with no physical contact allowed. After that, Bella felt that Rainie is really small and cute, 'just like a baby' and wanted to protect her. Zhou mentioned that this was very good cos' this exercise conjured up feelings of a T (taiwanese lingo for tomboy/butch) for Bella. Rainie's response was very hilarious. Zhou said that Rainie just kept saying that she felt dizzy but didn't know why haha! Then slowly, physical contact was allowed, starting with touching fingers and hands and progressing on from there. There were a few exercises involved. One exercise required them to imagine that they were long-lost lovers who just reunited. Another involved Bella wanting to leave and Rainie trying her best to keep Bella. For the latter exercise, it was very emotionally and physically draining for the 2 actresses as both of them broke down after it and Rainie even suffered some scratches from Bella!
One of the main aims of the lesson was for the 2 to familiarize themselves with each others' body so they wouldn't be awkward during the filiming of the intimate scene. Zhou said that Rainie and Bella got comfortable being intimate with each other in a very short while - in her opinion, too short! (the director was very funny when talking about this) At certain times, the drama teacher would separate the 2 and not allow any physical contact, the teacher wanted the actresses to remember the feeling of desire they had for each other when being separated and to use that feeling while filming.

According to the directer, it was 'no holds barred' during the lesson so the actresses went further than they did during the actual filming. One of the last exercises, a small sofa was provided for them and Zhou said they were rolling from the sofa to the floor and back up again repeatedly. (hahaha it sounds very hilarious to me) The drama teacher wanted Zhou to be present during the lesson cos' firstly, the actresses would feel safer with the director around and secondly, (this reason is hilarious) so she could better control the situation! Hahaha she makes it sound as if the 2 actresses were out of control.

Oh I think I didn't mention what happened the day after The Acting Class. (haha if you've been reading, you should know what I'm referring to) Rainie who was blushing furiously suddenly went up to Director Zhou and asked 'Director Zhou, why am I blushing so much when I see Bella?!!'. Zhou said that Rainie was very shy whenever she saw Bella that day. Especially after Bella changed into Zhu Zi's clothes, Rainie went 'Wow so good-looking.' Zhou was then convinced that The Acting Class worked very well! Haha

Sounds like Rainie and Isabella had a lot of fun with their love-lessons   :P :twisted: :twisted:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 07:20:34 AM by Atreyuxex »

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2012, 05:47:15 AM »
though it is an old news but it is memorable to read it again  :thumbsup

actually Spider Lilies, according to Zero (or Zhou, the producer and director), is one of the series of the 7 color-theme movies she is going to produce. SL's theme color is Green. Other related color themed movie are Splendid Float (2004) (a gay movie, theme color (if i didn't remember wrongly) is Orange) and Drifting Flowers (2008) (another lesbian movie, the theme color (if i didn't remember wrongly) is Red).

the background for these movies are  based on taiwan culture ;) so it feel kinda watching a documentary when watching them (wells, that what i feel when i watch them)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 06:10:05 AM by yellow »

Offline Atreyuxex

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2012, 06:27:50 AM »
^ Maybe I should take it down?

I just thought I'd post it here since no one else had.PLus, it's a beuno read  :twisted: It'd be an even better video.

I didn't know that about the Taiwan culture.

I wanna see the rest of Zero's movies.

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2012, 06:35:55 AM »
not really fully... but it is about the hidden culture (that i would say)
for example, SF is quite taiwan rural life while DF is based on the real homosexual life story.

for SL, i would say its background focus more on the 921 earthquake in 1999 on the aftermath part.

i also kinda realise it when i watch it that time years ago after some googling due to interests.

Offline Atreyuxex

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2012, 06:42:48 AM »
^ I've seen the trailer for DF.It looks interesting enough  :grin: The blind girl has me curious.

I have a feeling that I wouldn't like Zero's other movies as mch as I love SL.

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2012, 06:48:40 AM »
^ I've seen the trailer for DF.It looks interesting enough  :grin: The blind girl has me curious.

in DF, there are actually 3 to 4 stories. the blind girl one is one of them. She is the character of Story 1. some characters  are the links to the next story in the movie. One of them is Diego and the other one is the femme in Story 2, another one is the little sister of the blind girl. :thumbsup

SL is a legend. I would say it is the most successful movie she has produced.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 06:54:15 AM by yellow »

Offline Atreyuxex

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2012, 06:53:42 AM »

in DF, there are actually 3 to 4 stories. the blind girl one is one of them. She is the character of Story 1. some characters  are the links to the next story in the movie. One of them is Diego and the other one is the femme in Story 2. She is the connection of 2 to 3. :thumbsup

Yeah , I'd read that it was like a series of stories.

I'll have to make time and check it out. I'm kinda afraid of being disapointed since SL was so good.

Plus, I wanna know that one girl has a spanish name like Diego  :P

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2012, 06:58:31 AM »

in DF, there are actually 3 to 4 stories. the blind girl one is one of them. She is the character of Story 1. some characters  are the links to the next story in the movie. One of them is Diego and the other one is the femme in Story 2. She is the connection of 2 to 3. :thumbsup

I'll have to make time and check it out. I'm kinda afraid of being disapointed since SL was so good.

actually it is a translated nick in taiwanese slang or be more directly, it is based on chinese dialect, hokkien. It means "Bamboo stick" referring to a person who is tall and thinny.

yup it sounds like Spanish :lol:

Offline Atreyuxex

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2012, 07:05:01 AM »

actually it is a translated nick in taiwanese slang or be more directly, it is based on chinese dialect, hokkien. It means "Bamboo stick" referring to a person who is tall and thinny.

yup it sounds like Spanish :lol:

Oh  :P Well thank you for informing me. Here I was thinking how awsome it was , that they'd have some Spanish-ness in there just for me  :lol:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2012, 07:09:22 AM »
yup that's cool... hope you will like it :)

it is quite interesting as it is about some hidden culture. :)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 07:14:48 AM by yellow »

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - GO!RAIBA