JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Sky

Author Topic: Big Brother 7  (Read 8768 times)

Offline Re-Sublimity

• Member+
Big Brother 7
« on: August 17, 2006, 10:01:06 PM »
Anyone watch? If so..

DISCUSS!

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 10:05:26 PM »
You're a bit late aren't you?  There's only 1 day left.

Aisleyne to win!
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Ericks

• Mr. Doctor Love
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 10:12:15 PM »
haha, a thread when there is only 1 day left. I don't care who wins as long as it's NOT Aisleyne.
お願い ミスター・ドクター・ラブ

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 10:17:38 PM »
Is this about the UK one? XD  Because BB7 (All Stars) is airing in North America right now.. only half way done. :P

If it is about BB: All Stars, I'm a huge fan. XD

Offline Ericks

• Mr. Doctor Love
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 10:22:52 PM »
I guess it would have helped if the thread starter stated which BB7 they meant then. I assume it would be the US one or another country considering there is only 1 day left in the UK one.
お願い ミスター・ドクター・ラブ

Offline Re-Sublimity

• Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 11:01:09 PM »
lol sorry, the NA one - didn't actually know there was one elsewhere.

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2006, 11:07:08 PM »
lol.  Who are you vying for in the show?

I'm a big Janelle fan from Season Six, but it isn't looking so good for her with her lame ass alliances. XD  If Janelle isn't going to make it, I'm going to try and back Danielle who at least is acting like she is TRYING to win.  If James isn't soon... geez.. they whole house is dumb.  He's playing just like he did with Season Six.

Offline Ericks

• Mr. Doctor Love
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2006, 11:14:57 PM »
Didn't know? It first started in the Netherlands and it has been made in about 40 countries now I think.
お願い ミスター・ドクター・ラブ

Offline Re-Sublimity

• Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2006, 11:23:00 PM »
Quote from: Ericks
Didn't know? It first started in the Netherlands and it has been made in about 40 countries now I think.

Sorry - Didn't know that.

I want Janelle or Howie to win. Howie's not doing good AT ALL this season, with his lame ass insults at Will but I still support him ^^; James T_T Wish he would have stuck with season 6 and not backstab them. I'm so glad Janelle caught on to him, but upset that she didn't call him out publicly about it and put him up on the block. But I HATE Marcellas so much so I hope he gets evicted. Also hope that it's Marcellas to get evicted cause then maybe Janelle wouldn't trust Chilltown so much.

It's great how Will suggested putting up James on the block when they were in the HoH room xD

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2006, 11:26:59 PM »
Will is such a bastard. XD  I actually am starting to like Will, but Boogie drives me nuts. XD XD

Marcellas I didn't mind much because he was Janelle's biggest fangirl... fanboy.  But now he just lies to her face and says mean things in the diary room about her. -_-

Janelle REALLY should have told S6 why she didn't nominate Chill Town (the fact that they don't have the best track record in competitions is true), but she isn't the one that screwed over S6.  Everyone in the house wanted S6 out before she ever went after the floaters. XD  It was damn James running off to his Danielle so fast.

Poor Kaysar.. what a birthday it was for him.  Coming out, hearing that James was betraying them, then the Julie Chen-bot reading out those nasty quotes he said about Janelle. XD  Kaysar got voted out three times already though, and this season he didn't really do anything.. I don't want him back in the house. :p

Offline Re-Sublimity

• Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2006, 12:02:36 AM »
Marcellas I didn't mind much because he was Janelle's biggest fangirl... fanboy.  But now he just lies to her face and says mean things in the diary room about her. -_-

Lol, that's why I want him out  - that and cause he voted out Kaysar T_T

I like James, just wish he would betray LoD (Legion Of Doom) in the end and somehow help out S6 (not gonna happen - wishful thinking)

Yeah that's gotta suck for Kaysar. He really shoulda done something instead of trying to get the floaters, and went after Chilltown.

Overall, I'm REALLY enjoying this season, and gonna look forward to it cause MOST the people I didn't want to see on the show are gone already (Allison/Nikomis/Diane) and after Marcellas+Danielle leave, I'll be glad.

Any idea on what the phrase for the coup detate is? I thought it was "Do Not Assume" or "Expect the Unexpected" as soon as Julie said a phrase used in the BB house. Funniest thing ever was when Janelle told Howie to tell the rest of the houseguests "Spool of Lies" and everyone's like WTF BULLSHIT. Ah, Howie is just great. Also funny during the food competition when they fucked up on one of the days, Howie was like YEAH!! and Will told him he was a dumbass and that meant they got slop.

great stuff.

off topic: also noticed your from Edmonton - Me too ^^;

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2006, 12:12:03 AM »
More Edmonton residents?  Always awesome! XD  Site of the first JPH!P World Tour. :p

Actually, after Sunday's episode of BB I was surfing around and might have come across some spoilers.. so I know what the phrase is, but it's probably better to wait for the show to hear it yourself. XD  

Howie is such a bad liar.  The spool of lies thing was so bad. XD  Danielle repeatedly asking "Howie, are you lying to me?" and he got caught in the lie.  "Because... a sheep............. like.... a rug... blanket.. and yarn.. like the needle..." XD!!

It was worse than James trying to throw the veto competitions! XD  The time he was on the block as a pawn and he didn't even try to make it seem like he wanted to win the veto was horrible. XD  What are you thinking, man??

My biggest WTF moment this season was when Janelle talked to Kaysar saying that she thought James was just on the block as a pawn and he was working with Danielle and Kaysar was all "No no no.  James wouldn't do that." XD  Thanks Kaysar.. Janelle was on the right track and you totally threw her off. lol

I'm enjoying the season a lot, myself.  I'm tempted to go pick up the couple earlier seasons that actually got put out on boxed set now.  Just to see what the houseguests were like back then.  I'm happy with a lot of the houseguests that have already left the house, but I was actually liking Jase a bit more this season than my total hatred in S5.  I would have loved to see him stay a couple more weeks.

Offline tiamato-kun

• Team Kame-San
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Turtle4Life
Big Brother 7
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2006, 12:58:28 AM »
in concerns to the UK version of big brother, Glyn to Win!

Offline Re-Sublimity

• Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2006, 04:03:00 AM »
SPOILER BELOW IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT: HIGHLIGHT IT

HELL YEAH! CHICKEN GEORGE FTW

Janelle.. so close and yet so far with her "sow what you reap" T_T
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 04:05:12 AM by Re-Sublimity »

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2006, 06:01:18 AM »
I have no clue what she was thinking when she gave that answer. XD  Poor confused girl.  But I love her.

My god.. during the HOH, I was just freaking out.  I just kept going "Come on, Howie!!  Come On!"  But it's Howie.. what are you going to do.  When I did find out the results of the HOH I wasn't sure which way it would go, and I got a phone call and missed the last three minutes at first.. so I had to wait for it to air again on this side of the country.. blah.  But now, I just saw the results of those last three minutes, and I am so excited and happy about how this turned out.  

This week will be very interesting.

Offline Re-Sublimity

• Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2006, 06:39:10 AM »
I feel bad for Howie cause they keep making fun of him =(

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2006, 08:30:36 AM »
His handlebar moustache on tonight's episode probably isn't going to help, though. XD

Offline vinbon_89

W00T GEORGIE!
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2006, 08:50:57 AM »
So Georgie FINALLY gets HOH! And PERFECT timing too! With everyone (excluding George and Howie of course) going after Janelle, it's the perfect opportunity for Janelle and Howie to make new alliances (c'mon... GET ERIKA!)

GOD I HATE DANIELLE! Nothing would make me HAPPIER to see her lose the battle to Janelle. Honestly... if it wasn't for the Legion of Doom, Danielle wouldn't be there right now hah... And the nerve of Danielle's mom-- bragging about her daughter winning the PoV when she did NOTHING but stand there and get it handed to her, bugs the hell out of me.

((Ahhh.. why is Janelle so awesome?! lol. Forgive me, I :heart: her. XD ))

Offline Re-Sublimity

• Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2006, 08:57:28 AM »
Quote from: vinbon_89
So Georgie FINALLY gets HOH! And PERFECT timing too! With everyone (excluding George and Howie of course) going after Janelle, it's the perfect opportunity for Janelle and Howie to make new alliances (c'mon... GET ERIKA!)

GOD I HATE DANIELLE! Nothing would make me HAPPIER to see her lose the battle to Janelle. Honestly... if it wasn't for the Legion of Doom, Danielle wouldn't be there right now hah... And the nerve of Danielle's mom-- bragging about her daughter winning the PoV when she did NOTHING but stand there and get it handed to her, bugs the hell out of me.

((Ahhh.. why is Janelle so awesome?! lol. Forgive me, I :heart: her. XD ))

TOTALLY AGREE! Thing I'm worried bout is that Mike uses the coup detat and puts up Janelle and Howie at the same time T_T =(

I was like on the edge of my seat when it was Danielle and George for the tie breaker.. 360 minutes (or was it seconds) ROFL

Offline vinbon_89

Big Brother 7
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2006, 09:10:20 AM »
Quote from: Re-Sublimity
TOTALLY AGREE! Thing I'm worried bout is that Mike uses the coup detat and puts up Janelle and Howie at the same time T_T =(

I was like on the edge of my seat when it was Danielle and George for the tie breaker.. 360 minutes (or was it seconds) ROFL

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that about Mike~ I'm extremely worried about Boogie using the Coup d'etat against Janelle... If he's going to use it, then it just MIGHT be this time around.  If I were him, I wouldn't want to worry about Janelle getting HoH for the 2nd eviction-- (cuz we all know Janelle is so dangerous... ;) :heart: ). Just HOPEFULLY that's how it'll work out!! :o Janelle getting HoH for the 4th time would be hilarious!!

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Sky