JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Talk That

Author Topic: The Mad House/Genking Deka  (Read 97741 times)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
The Mad House/Genking Deka
« on: June 27, 2012, 11:17:09 PM »
Link to my new story: Genking Deka! feel free to check it out!

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=33249.msg1064401#msg1064401

==================================================================================

The Mad House

Two days ago...

"Mariko I'm transferring you to the Hirokawa Mental Facility." the director said.

"But why?" Mariko demanded.

"Because you screwed up!"

The director pounded his fist on his desk.

"After last weeks little stunt we lost five patients. Keeping you here is giving the clinic a bad rep. I'm sorry Mariko these are my orders. Now get out."

Current day...

Mariko was late. She had woken up late and missed the bus. Now she was rushing to get to her new job.

Hirokawa Mental Facility was a hospital for young people who are mentally challanged. Patients are sent there because their parent/guardian can no longer take care of them. Here, the staff try to cure the patient of their illness. The facility is known for it's excellent doctors and caring nurses. There was only one thing Mariko didn't know. Hirokawa Mental Facility was the place the most troubled people went to.

When Mariko arrived, the first thing she saw when she walked in was a patient being held down by two doctors. The taller one with dark hair was holding her arm back while the shorter one with light hair was holding a syringe.

"Hurry up Takamina!" the taller one shouted.

"I'm trying! Hold her still Sayaka!" the shorter one shouted back.

"Let me go! I don't wanna be here anymore. I wanna go home!" the patient shouted as she squirmed.

"Acchan you need to calm down!" the one called Takamina said.

"Let me go!"

She continued to struggle and Mariko just stood there witnessing the whole thing. Sayaka saw her and gave her a serious glare.

"Hey new girl come and help!" she said.

Mariko looked confused at first. Not sure if Sayaka was talking about her.

"You with the short hair. Get over here!"

That's when Mariko figured out she was calling her. Mariko set her bags down and ran over to help the doctors. After about five minutes, Takamina finally injected the patient with the sedative and she slowly began to calm down. She eventually passed out completely.

"Here Takamina take your patient." Sayaka said as she handed over the unconsious girl.

The small doctor looked like she was about to drop the girl but she managed to hold on. Takamina carefully carried the paitent down the hall. Mariko looked back over to Sayaka who was fixing her lab coat. Then she looked at Mariko and held out her hand.

"You must be Shinoda-san." she said.

"My name is Akimoto Sayaka but you can call me Sayaka. I'm going to be working with you starting today. If you need any help feel free to ask questions."

Mariko shook hands with Sayaka. Sayaka was a little shorter than Mariko but not much. Her face resembled somewhat of a greek statue. The two started to walk down the hall and talk.

"So what was that about?" Mariko asked.

"That was Atsuko. Everyone calls her Acchan. She's one of Takamina's patients and really needs to do a better job at taking care of her." Sayaka said.

"She's been here for a couple months and I guess she's starting to miss home. Anyways, welcome to Hirokawa Mental Facility. I'll be looking forward to working with you."

Before Mariko could say anyhting, there was a loud crash and screaming followed after.

"Acchan! Sayaka help!"

"Dang it Takamina!"

Sayaka ran off leaving Mariko speechless. She watched as the two doctors chased Acchan down the hall trying to catch her. As she watched them, Mariko had a feeling that her life was about to become very interesting.

(So what do you think? This is just the prolouge so I want to see what you guys think so far before actually getting into it.)   
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 08:42:53 PM by miyumi »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: The Mad House (Prolouge)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 11:22:41 PM »
OMG, I LOVE IT!!! (I'm using too much Caps Lock nowadays...)  :wub: :wub: :wub:

update soon

No, actually, take your time and update with an awesome chapter  :bow: :bow: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 11:46:31 PM »
this is so interesting..
it reminds me when i was in psychiatry department..those kind of people are interesting (but i feel sorry for them too). i remember when when a man suddnly said to me that he is marry me or a woman who suddenly come to me and try to kiss me (it was so sudden that i don't know what to do.but i finnaly let her kiss me, on my cheek..LOL) and many unexpected experiences..

author,continue pliz :bow:
i want to know what mariko-sama will do..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Flean

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 12:00:50 AM »
LOL.. Acchan.. XD how can you still running away again after being injected with sedative..  :lol:  Wild enough aye..  :P

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mad House (Prolouge) Update chapter 1
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 05:06:49 AM »
Well here's chapter 1! Let me know how it is and I'm sorry if it turns out bad. I'm still a beginner!

Chapter 1

Mariko had just started working at Hirokawa Mental Facility. So far she had only been doing assistant work so she could get used to everything. But then one day Sayaka walked to her and handed her a stack of files.

"What is this?" Mariko asked.

"I need you to take this down to Takamina. She'll show you what to do. Her office is down the hall on the right." Sayaka said.

"Alright."

Mariko followed Sayaka's instructions and found a door with Takamina's name on it. Mariko haden't talked to Takamina since her first day when she helped restrain a patient. She was a little curious about actually meeting Takamina. She knocked the door and heared someone faintly say "come in." Mariko opened the door and at first all she saw was a ribbon. She looked down and saw Takahashi Minami or Takamina. The girl was suprisingly short. Was she a midget? As Mariko stood there looking down at the short girl, Takamina saw the folders in Mariko's hand.

"I've been looking for that!" she said as she grabbed them out of Mariko's hand.

"What is it?" Mariko asked.

"These are the profiles of your new patients." she said.

"Huh?"

"Come take a look."

Mariko walked over and started to read some of the files. There were four total.

Profile 1

Name: Kojima Haruna
Room: 206
Diagnosis: Has an extreme case of paranoia. Was put here for treatment and then release when cured. Also has a record of petit malseizures causing all brain functions to stop for a short moment. Usually found in younger children but she somehow still has it. Due to this, she has to be monitored very closely when engaging in dangerous activities.

Profile 2

Name: Oshima Yuko
Room: 207
Diagnosis: Has OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) for girls. Is always around girls feeling she has to touch them. Is easily agitated if one tries to take her away from a girl. May or may not be the cause of Kojima Haruna's paranoia. Was put here to be cured and learn how to control OCD.

Profile 3

Name: Matsui Jurina
Room: 213
Diagnosis: Has a Conduct Disorder where due to recent certain acts of violence to the parents, she has been sent here with her sister. She also has a Nightmare Disorder where she has frequent nightmares leading to insomnia. Was sent here for learning to control anger and get over insomnia. The insomnia also has effect to her Conduct Disorder. Must be put in restraints every so often. Was put in same room as sister to avoid violent outlash.

Profile 4

Name: Matsui Rena
Diagnosis: Sister of Matsui Jurina and is physically weak due to the fact she won't eat raw meats. Is often seen being protected by her younger siser Jurina. Has Cataplexy where her muscles will suddenly fail leading her to collapsing at random times. There is also a possiblity of BPD (Brief Psychotic Disorder) When threatend, she will become incredibly strong and angry. Was sent here for safety of others. When she is in psychotic mode, it is highly suggested to take extreme caution.

As Mariko stood there reading the files, Takamina said,

"These are your patients. They are your responsibility from here on out. If anyhting happens to them, it'll be your fault."

"Great." Mariko said.

"How about we go meet them."

Mariko didn't mind the first two. She thought she could handle them. Mariko was mainly worried about the two Matsui sisters. Those two sounded like trouble to her. The first room they stopped at was 206. Takamina knocked on the door but there was no answer. Takamina opened the door slowly and found Haruna on the bed. The girl had long brown hair and brown eyes. Her ears were a little large which reminded Mariko of a cat. She was staring blankly at the wall. Mariko was about to touch he but Takamina pulled her back.

"Don't." she said.

"If you wake her suddenly she'll freak out."

Then Takamina leaned in and softly said,

"Haruna..."

The girl blinked and looked around as if she had just woken up from a dream. She saw Takamina and smiled. But when she saw Mariko, terror appeared on her face.

"Ahh! They're here to get me!" she said pointing at Mariko.

She got up and ran over to the corner trying to claw through the wall. Takamina ran over and grabbed the girl trying to calm her down. Mariko stood there thinking even if she did shake her the girl's reaction would be the same as it is now.

"It's ok Haruna." she said.

"This is your new doctor Mariko. She'll be working with you from now on."

Haruna kept shaking and squirming like a kid refusing to eat food. But then all at once, she stopped and had that same blank expression on her face. Her whole body went limp and she immediately stopped. Takamina saw this and placed her back on the bed. Then she gestured to Mariko to quietly leave the room as she shut the door.

"That was Haruna. She's a really nice girl. Just give her time to adjust." Takamina said as they walked to the next room.

Takamina didn't even knock. She opened the door and what Mariko saw was something one would call strange. On the ground playing with Barbie dolls was a girl with medium length brown hair.

"Yuko." Takamina said.

The girl looked up and her eyes widened at the sight of Takamina.

"Hey!"

She jumped up and ran over to Takamina. The girl was only a little taller than Takamina. Not to mention her teeth kind of reminded Mariko of a squirrel.

"How's my NyanNyan? I heard her screaming in her room." Yuko said.

"She's fine." Takamina said.

"She was just startled by her and your new doctor Mariko."

Mariko stepped up and introduced herself hoping to get somewhere with Yuko. Yuko looked at Mariko up and down examining every part of her like a pervert. Then she said,

"I give you a 7 out of 10."

"What?"

"Sorry but Yuko has a habit of ranking girls based on their looks." Takamina said.

She turned and looked at Yuko with a mean glare.

"Yuko you shouldn't do that. It's not nice."

Actually, Mariko thought 7 was pretty good.

"You're just jealous because she got a higher ranking than you miss 5. But no one compares to my NyanNyan. I give her a 100 out of ten. No a 1000!" Yuko said smiling with proud.

Mariko thought it was no wonder the profile said Yuko might be the cause of Haruna's paranoia. The girl is crazy obsessed with her. Mariko would get paranoid too if she had Yuko constantly obsessing over her. What Mariko wondered was why were the two neighbors if one does nothing but cause trouble for the other.

"Well that's fantastic Yuko. Anyways, I just wanted you to meet Mariko. She'll be working with you from now on so be nice." Takamina said.

"Yeah yeah." Yuko said as she went back to playing with her Barbies.

"Let's get going."

Mariko and Takamina walked down the hall towards the end. They stopped at the last door in front of the number 213. Mariko started to get a little nervous. Takamina opened the door and Mariko saw two almost identical girls sitting on the bed. One was taller than the other. She had long black hair and black eyes. Her skin was pale and she looked very thin. She must be Rena. The shorter one who was giving Mariko a death glare must be Jurina. She had black hair like her sister and had a firey look in her eyes.

"Mariko this is Jurina and Rena. The Matsui sisters." Takamina said.

"Buzz off midget." Jurina said.

"Watch it Jurina. Or do I have to call Sayaka?" Takamina warned which made Jurina back down a little.

Meanwhile Rena just remained quiet staring at Mariko with her black eyes.

"This is Mariko and she is going to be working with you two from now on so be nice." Takamina said.

"That means you Jurina."

Jurina just growled at Takamina and hugged her sister. This reminded Mariko of the two dogs she has home.

"We'd better go." Takamina said as she gave Jurina one last glare.

The two walked out of the room leaving the two sisters in their own little world.

"Well those are your patients." Takamina said.

"What do you think?"

"I think Yuko is the most sane out of all of them." Mariko said.

"Then again I could be wrong." she thought

"Don't worry I wouldn't leave you with all this work by yourself. Every doctor has a nurse to help them. Speaking of which. Where is yours?"

Just then, there was a loud crash down the hall. Mariko looked over and saw a girl running towards them. She didn't stop in time and ended up ramming into Mariko casuing her to fall over.

"Itai!" a voice shrieked.

Mariko opened her eyes and saw a girl with long black hair and a nurses outfit. Her face somewhat reminded her of a Gachapin. Mariko stood up and fixed her lab coat.

"Be careful Mii-chan!" Takamina said.

"I'm really sorry!" she said as she stood up and bowed.

"Mariko this is your nurse Minegishi Minami. We call her Mii-chan to avoid confusion between our names. Be careful, she's a bit of a clutz. Mii-chan this is Shinoda Mariko. You have to help her with everything ok?"

"Roger!" she said.

"Good. Then I'll leave you two so you can have time to get to know each other."

Takamina left leaving the two to talk. Mariko looked at Mii-chan trying to figure out what to say. Her train of thought was broken when Mii-chan said,

"Woah you're tall."

"Thanks." Mariko said.

"And your thin too."

Mariko couldn't help but blush at the compliments she was recieving.

"You're like a stick. Haha you're a stick monster!"

Mariko glared at Mii-chan which made her back up a little.

"Uhh how old are you? 30?"

"24!" Mariko hissed.

Mariko was getting mad at the nurse. Something told her that this nurse was going to be a pain.

"How about I go get us tea?" Mii-chan said trying to find a way to escape the angered Mariko.

"Fine."

Mii-chan started to run the hall but then tripped mid way. Mariko couldn't help but laugh as she watched the clumsy nurse get back up and start running again only to fall once more. Mariko started to think that maybe slowly, she could grow a liking to this Gachapin.

---------------------------------------

Well that's it for Chapter 1. Tell me what you think!

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: The Mad House update chapter 1
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 05:43:23 AM »
jiahahaha..
yuko has OCD toward haruna..LOL..poor haruna..
oh yes, nurse mii-chan!!

it is an interesting fic with many unique characters d^^b

Flean

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 10:49:41 AM »
LOL.. Haruna.. she sleep with her eyes wide open? :w00t: and Yuko having OCD for girls..  :rofl:

Such a weird mental facility.. even the nurse seems to have the same behavior as the patients..  :lol:

I wanna know what happen to Acchan!! Please update Acchan on the next chap..  :bow: :bow:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2012, 10:59:53 AM »
*saves the spot for the comment*

I LAUGHED SO HARD!!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mariko opened the door and at first all she saw was a ribbon. She looked down and saw Takahashi Minami or Takamina. The girl was suprisingly short. Was she a midget? As Mariko stood there looking down at the short girl, Takamina saw the folders in Mariko's hand.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Seeing just a ribbon must sure be a pretty funny view, oh our short midget  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Profile 2

Name: Oshima Yuko
Room: 207
Diagnosis: Has OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) for girls. Is always around girls feeling she has to touch them. Is easily agitated if one tries to take her away from a girl. May or may not be the cause of Kojima Haruna's paranoia. Was put here to be cured and learn how to control OCD.

I totally agree with Mariko's statement further down.. Yuko-sama is the most sane and (my own opinion)the most AWESOME character here  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Profile 4

Name: Matsui Rena
Diagnosis: Sister of Matsui Jurina and is physically weak due to the fact she won't eat raw meats. Is often seen being protected by her younger siser Jurina. Has Cataplexy where her muscles will suddenly fail leading her to collapsing at random times. There is also a possiblity of BPD (Brief Psychotic Disorder) When threatend, she will become incredibly strong and angry. Was sent here for safety of others. When she is in psychotic mode, it is highly suggested to take extreme caution.

Oh, psycho Rena-sama, please appear!!!

Takamina didn't even knock. She opened the door and what Mariko saw was something one would call strange. On the ground playing with Barbie dolls was a girl with medium length brown hair.

"Yuko." Takamina said.

The girl looked up and her eyes widened at the sight of Takamina.

"Hey!"

She jumped up and ran over to Takamina. The girl was only a little taller than Takamina. Not to mention her teeth kind of reminded Mariko of a squirrel.

"How's my NyanNyan? I heard her screaming in her room." Yuko said.

"She's fine." Takamina said.

"She was just startled by her and your new doctor Mariko."

Mariko stepped up and introduced herself hoping to get somewhere with Yuko. Yuko looked at Mariko up and down examining every part of her like a pervert. Then she said,

"I give you a 7 out of 10."

"What?"

"Sorry but Yuko has a habit of ranking girls based on their looks." Takamina said.

She turned and looked at Yuko with a mean glare.

"Yuko you shouldn't do that. It's not nice."

Actually, Mariko thought 7 was pretty good.

"You're just jealous because she got a higher ranking than you miss 5. But no one compares to my NyanNyan. I give her a 100 out of ten. No a 1000!" Yuko said smiling with proud.

Mariko thought it was no wonder the profile said Yuko might be the cause of Haruna's paranoia. The girl is crazy obsessed with her. Mariko would get paranoid too if she had Yuko constantly obsessing over her. What Mariko wondered was why were the two neighbors if one does nothing but cause trouble for the other.

"Well that's fantastic Yuko. Anyways, I just wanted you to meet Mariko. She'll be working with you from now on so be nice." Takamina said.

"Yeah yeah." Yuko said as she went back to playing with her Barbies.

"Let's get going."

This whole part made me smiling and laughing like crazy.. My Yuko-sama is always everywhere beyond AWESOME!!  :wub: :wub: :wub:

"I think Yuko is the most sane out of all of them." Mariko said.

Yes yes, i agree with this statement, so true!!!  :grin:

I so expected the helping nurse to be Miichan and I was right. Well, it was pretty easy to guess. Their interaction as always was AWESOME AND HILARIOUS  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

please update soon  :bow: :bow: :bow:

P.S. I want to see Acchan's profile too  :twothumbs :twothumbs
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 01:51:37 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2012, 01:14:12 PM »
What happen to acchan? i mean her profile i wanna know it toooo...
this is an awesome fic i lurve it..
lemme kiss you muah
please continue to update.. *wink*

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2012, 01:48:03 PM »
a fic with psychological disorder-theme...nice one :on GJ:

reminds me with my own experience when helping one of my professor with her MPD's-Multiple Personalities Disorders-patient...

that was a total nightmare :err:

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2012, 02:20:50 PM »
yeahhhh!!!   :twisted: everyone is crazy!!!! 

Yuko is crazy about haruna!!!  :drool:

takamina will go crazy because of acchan's craziness  :panic:

jurina is twisted about her sister  :banghead:

everybody is crazy!!!!  :twisted:

''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2012, 03:57:08 PM »
Great Fanfic...

LOL Mental Hospital
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mad House update chapter 2
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2012, 08:20:11 PM »
Here's chapter 2. Tell me what you think by leaving a comment and yes, there will be more Acchan.
==================================================================================
Chapter 2

It has already been a week since Mariko started working at the Hirokawa Mental Facility. She has finally started to adjust to everything with her new patients and nurse. She's already found ways of how to handle some of her patients. Mariko was walking down the hall when something got in her way. She recgonized that same ribbon from before which can only mean one thing. Mariko looked down and saw the midget doctor Takamina.

"Hey Mariko I need you to do a favor." Takamina said.

"What is it?" Mariko replied.

"I've been getting an over load of work and I've been having a hard time watching some of my patients. I was wondering if you could watch one of them for me."

"Which one?"

Takamina handed Mariko a singel folder. Mariko opened it and began reading.

Name: Atsuko Maeda
Room: 210
Diagnosis: Has an extreme case of the Little Empress Syndrome. Was spoiled most of her childhood creating this problem and parents were forced to send her here. This particular syndrome casuses arrogant behavior and no respect for others. When she does not get what she wants, she will go into a temper tantrum/mental break down. Was put here to try to cure the problem and then sent back home. Note that when she goes into a temper tantrum, take extreme caution.

"I just need you to watch her for a little bit." Takamina said.

"For how long?" Mariko said wanting to get an actual answer.

"About three days."

Mariko looked at the short doctor in disbelief and was about to say something but then the someone called her.

"Ah I'm sorry I have to go. Just watch her over for a little bit ok? Bye!"

Takamina left Mariko staring at the file wondering if she'll be alright. She decided to go visit this temporary patient that she was supposed to watch. When she opened the door, she was blasted with the sound of ear splitting music. She quickly found the source and turned off the music.

"Hey!"

Mariko turned around and saw a girl with short black hair and brown eyes.

"Why did you turn my music off?" she asked.

"It was too loud." Mariko replied.

"Turn it back on."

"No."

"Turn it back on now!"

Acchan started stomping her feet on the ground like an angry bull.

"Wait, wait I just came to tell you something." Mariko said trying to calm her down.

"Make it fast." Acchan said as she walked over and began painting her nails.

Having a better look, Acchan's room looked alot different from other patient's rooms. It was filled with girly stuff from stuffed animals to make up. She really was a little empress.

"You're doctor Minami asked me to watch you since she was busy with other work." Mariko said.

"No. I don't want you. I want Takamina!" Acchan screamed.

"Well I'm sorry but Takamina is busy dealing with other matters and doesn't have time."

"I want TAKAMINA!"

Acchan began stomping her feet again and twitching her arms. This must be her charging up phase.

"Bring me Takamina now!" she demanded.

"I can't do that she's-" Mariko was cut off.

The room was filled with a loud scream followed my Mariko being attacked by the smaller girl. Mariko tried to get Acchan off her but she was suprisingly strong.

"I want Takamina!" Acchan screamed in Mariko's ear almost making her go deaf.

"Someone help!" Mariko shouted.

Just then there was running outside the hall.

"Acchan!"

Takamina was standing at the door way. When Acchan saw her, she immediately got off Mariko.

"Takamina!"

Acchan ran over and practically threw herself onto Takamina who barely held on.

"Takamina I don't like her. Make her go away!" Acchan said.

"I'm sorry Acchan but I can't. She has to watch you until I get my work done. It'll only be for a while ok?" Takamina said.

"But I want Takamina!"

"Look when I get back, we'll have ice cream together ok?"

"Ok!"

Acchan gave Takamina a princess like smile. Then Takamina got up and left. Mariko stood there thinking how is this girl ever going to get over her syndrome when Takamina keeps spoiling her.

"I'm bored!" the princess said.

"So?" Mariko said.

"Do something funny."

"No."

"Fine. I'll find someone else!"

Acchan stood up and ran out the door before Mariko could catch her. Mariko ran out in the hall searching for the runaway princess. Then she heard screaming from Haruna's room a couple doors down. Mariko quickly ran down there and found Acchan piggy backing on Haruana.

"Faster, faster!" Acchan said.

"Get it off, get it off, get it off!" Haruna screamed.

Mariko tried to help but Haruna was moving so fast that she couldn't get near her.

"Hey! Let go off my Nyannyan! Don't worry I'll save you!"

Mariko looked over and saw Yuko standing by the door. How she got out of her room was a question to Mariko since she remembered locking it so she wouldn't bother Haruna. Yuko ran over and jumped onto the front of Haruna causing her to lean over.

"Get off my Nyannyan!' Yuko shouted.

"No she's my horse!" Acchan shouted back.

Don't you call Nyannyan a horse!"

The two started fighting while still on Haruna who was having a hard time standing. But then there was a slam on the wall and Mariko looked over to see Jurina.

"Hey I can hear you down the hall. My sister is trying to sleep so pipe it down!" she said.

"Shut up Jurina. You can't even sleep." Acchan said.

"What'd you say?"

Jurina ran over and yanked Acchan off of Haruna throwing her to the ground. Jurina got on top of Acchan threatening to punch her. Meanwhile Yuko was clinging to Haruna like a koala.

"Nyannyan!" Yuko said as she tightened her grip on Haruna's waist.

"Ahhh get it off!" Hauran said trying to shake Yuko off.

"I'm gonna make you pay for saying that!" Jurina said as she held her fist high ready to slam on Acchan.

"Don't touch me!" Acchan screamed.

Mariko just stood there and witnessed the whole scene not knowing what to do. But then Sayaka ran in and saw all the madness.

"Don't just stand there!" Sayaka said to Mariko.

Mariko just stood there staring at Sayaka as if she just spoke a different language.

"Ahhhh! You're useless!"

Sayaka turned towards the conflicting patients and started to break up the fight. She picked up Jurina and threw her on the bed and then walked over and ripped Yuko off of Haruna like she was a piece of tape. Sayaka's strength was like a gorilla's as she watched Sayaka carry the two out like barrels with one over each shoulder.

"Let's go Acchan." Sayaka said.

"No!"

Sayaka just glared at Acchan making her stop and follow her out. There was a couple minutes of silence. Then Sayaka walked back in.

"Listen. When patients are fighting, the doctor has to stop them. You don't just stand there and watch them fight. They could get hurt or even killed so next time that happens you do something. Understand?"

Mariko shook her head.

"Good. Then I'll be leaving."

Sayaka walked out of the room leaving Mariko with Haruna. Mariko thought Sayaka must be the enforcer amoung the patients. Maybe that's why they listen to her. Mariko calmed Haruna down and then walked back over to Acchan's room. She was starting to wonder where her nurse was. When she opened the door, she found her nurse. She was on all fours and Acchan was sitting on top of her.

"Faster!" Acchan said as she hit Mii-chan's head."

"Shinoda-sama!" Mii-chan said about to burst into tears.

"What's with this girl?" Mariko thought.

Mariko threw Acchan off Mii-chan letting her stand up.

"Hey I was't done yet!" Acchan said.

Mariko grabbed Acchan's hair and pulled her close to her.

"LISTEN!" Mariko said.

"The doctors and patients are not your toys. You have to treat them like people. You do not go around and cause trouble for others. It's only making things worse and you're acting like a spoiled brat. If you ever want to get out of here then you better straighten up or get used to being locked in a room. Got it?"

Acchan just nodded her head tears starting to form.

"Good. Now sit down and keep quiet."

Mariko let go off Acchan who just sat there still scared. Then Mariko and Mii-chan left the room to let the princess think about her actions.

"Thank you for helping me." Mii-chan said.

"No problem." Mariko said.

"How did you even end up like that?"

"I walked in looking for you and she jumped me. She's really strong and hits hard." Mii-chan said rubbing her head.

"Well just forget about it and go make us tea alrght?"

"Ok!"

Mariko was determined to change Acchan and help her get over her illness. Then next three days were going to be a nightmare for the little princess.

Three says later....

"Wow Acchan you've improved so much!" Takamina said.

"Hee hee I sure have! All thanks to Mariko!" Acchan said.

"Thank you so much for helping."

"It wasn't a big deal really."

Actually it was. For the past three days, Mariko was inflicted with scratchs and bite marks trying to tame the little princess. But finally she was able to crack her. Even though it wasn't much, she was happy to get somewhere with her.

"Thank you so much Mariko. I'll have to treat you to some dinner next time." Takamina said.

"That would be wonderful." Mariko said.

"Come on Acchan. Let's go get some ice cream."

"Yay!"

As the two walked away, Acchan tuned around and mouthed something to Mariko.

"Next time I won't be so nice" is what she said.

Then she gave Mariko a cold princess smile and walked away. Chills shot down Mariko's spine as she watched the two. Something told Mariko that wasn't going to be the last time she heard from Acchan, the little empress.

===================================================
Well that's chapter 2. Tell me what you think!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2012, 08:33:43 PM »
Oh, I just love this one hell of the clinic, with mentally disordered patients and it's quirky doctors LOLOLOL

For me, Acchan is totally normal, just spoiled and a brat LOLOLOL

And in love with Takamina, as always  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2012, 08:36:08 PM »
I love you!!!
you update fast!!
acchan attitude so kakkoii!! WHAT I WANT IS WHAT I GET!
atsumina's having an ice cream date..
I want more atsumina hehehe *Im too demanding sorry*
Update soon!!
Thank you!

Flean

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2012, 08:49:52 PM »
This is M.A.D.N.E.S.S!!! omg!! I love this fics..  :lol: :lol:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2012, 09:56:24 PM »
LOL..this is hilarious!
acchan is scary but she can act nice in front of takamina XD

continue~

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2012, 10:07:42 PM »
Poor Mariko she couldn't do nothing  :on drink:
Acchan is in love with Takamina  :luvluv2:
Sayaka walked out of the room leaving Mariko with Haruna. Mariko thought Sayaka must be the enforcer amoung the patients. Maybe that's why they listen to her. Mariko calmed Haruna down and then walked back over to Acchan's room. She was starting to wonder where her nurse was. When she opened the door, she found her nurse. She was on all fours and Acchan was sitting on top of her.
if Sayaka do this to Jurina again I'm going to move a step  :shifty:
I hope it will be Wmatsui next time  :luvluv2:
I can't wait for the next chapter  :on gay:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2012, 01:32:24 AM »
People say I update fast. Mainly because I have alot of free time. Well here's chapter 3 folks. Tell me what you think!
Chapter 3

It was lunch time at Hirokawa Mental Facility so everyone was gathered to the lunch room. Mariko had brought her own lunch and decided to sit down and eat with Sayaka.

"So how are things?" Sayaka asked.

"Better." Mariko said.

"I'm sorry about last time. I just didn't know what to do."

"It's alright. Acchan is a bit hard to handle and I don't think Takamina is helping her. She might be making it worse."

"What do you mean?"

"Look."

At the end of the table, Takamina was spoon feeding Acchan rice. Mariko could hear what they were saying.

"Acchan say ahhhhh~." Takamina said holding up a spoon.

"Ahhhhh~"

Takamina placed the spoon in Acchan's mouth and she gulped it down.

"Is it good?"

"Un!" Acchan said with a huge smile.

"Good! Here comes seconds!"

"They're more like husband and wife rather than doctor and patient." Sayaka said.

"I know what you mean." Mariko said.

"Anyways, you should probably go check on Rena."

"Why?"

"Someone needs to make sure she eats properly. She'll eat what Jurina gives her but otherwise she won't eat anyhting else."

"Ok. Where are they?"

"Over there."

Sayaka pointed to the table in the far corner. Mariko walked over and sat across the two sisters. Jurina saw this and started to tense up a bit.

"What do you want?" Jurina growled.

"I just came over to see how you're doing." Mariko said trying to keep cool.

"We're eating." Jurina said.

"You are. But what about Rena?"

Mariko looked at Rena's plate that only had a some vegatables and rice on it.

"She won't eat anything else." Jurina said.

"Oh really? Rena is there anything else you'd like to eat?"

Rena remained silent.

"Well I brought something that might interest you." Mariko said as she reached into her bag.

"Word has it that Rena likes Melonpan."

As soon as Mariko said Melonpan, Rena's eyes widened. Mariko pulled the Melonpan out and placed it on the table.

"Here. Take it. You need to eat." Mariko said pushing it closer.

At first Rena was still. But then with lightning fast speed, she took it, tore the pack open and started scraffing it down.

"How did you know?" Jurina asked.

"I get around. Heard a couple things."

Actually she just asked Yuko who seems to know alot about Rena.

The Melonpan was gone and now Rena was licking the inside of the wrapper.

"Here have another."

Mariko handed Rena another Melonpan putting a huge smile on the girl's face. Seeing her sister happy made Jurina lower her guard a little.

"You're not bad." she said.

"Well I'm just trying to help." Mariko said.

The two watched Rena about to eat her third Melonpan when someone snuck behind her and snatched it out of her hands.

"Mine!"

Mariko turned around and saw Acchan who was now eating the Melonpan.

"Hey! Give that back!" Jurina said.

"That's Rena's!"

"Well now it's mine." Acchan said taking another bite.

Rena looked like she was about to start crying.

"Why you!"

Jurina got up and was about to attack the girl when Mariko got in between them. 

"Jurina calm down and Acchan give Rena her bead back." she said.

"No!" Acchan said.

Just then Takamina walked over.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"That brat took my sister's Melonpan." Jurina said trying to get past Mariko.

"Acchan give it back." Takamina said holding out her hand.

"No!" Acchan protested.

"Acchan!"

"I'm gonna kill her!"

Jurina pushed Mariko out of the way and charged at Acchan. She rammed into her knocking her down and tried punching her. But then Takamina got involved and pulled Jurina off Acchan. This made Jurina even more frustrated and started hitting Takamina. Mariko tried to hold her back but only ended up getting hit in the face. Throughout the whole mess, no one noticed Acchan picking up a lunch tray and rushing over to help Takamina. She attacked from behind and whacked the lunch tray on Jurina's head causing her to pass out.

"Acchan!" Takamina said.

"I was only trying to help!" Acchan shouted.

As the two argued, Mariko looked over and saw Rena who had tears running down her eyes. She got up and slowly walked over to her unconsious sister. A sudden chill shot down Mariko as she saw Rena form a dark look on her face. There was a loud crack which made Takamina stop and Acchan stop arguing. Rena stood up and walked over to Acchan.

"What do you-"

Before Acchan could finish her sentence, Rena grabbed Acchan's neck and tightened her grip. She looked up at Acchan and smiled. There was a wild look in her eyes as if something just snapped inside her head.

"Hey... You mad?" she said as she continued to squeeze the life out of Acchan.

"Rena!"

Takamina tried to stop Rena but was only knocked out by Rena's powerful punch.

"I'll kill you." Rena said happily as she continued to strangle Acchan.

Mariko tried to step in but was too terrified by the usually weak girl's power.

"This must be the BPD." Mariko thought as she watched Rena laugh at the slowly fading Acchan.

Acchan looked like she was about to die when out of nowhere, Sayaka came up and injected Rena with a sedative. Rena slowly began to collapse but then Sayaka caught her. Acchan fell to the ground gasping for air. As Sayaka carried out the two Matsui sisters, she looked at Acchan with a serious glare and said,

"Now you know not to mess with her."

Sayaka left leaving Acchan crying. Takamina regained consiousness and saw Acchan crying. She ran over and tried to comfort her.

"Acchan let's go back to your room."

Takamina helped Acchan up and walked her out. Mariko followed after Sayaka to check on the Matsui sisters. When she walked in, she found Jurina in a straight jacket and Rena was resting with restraints tieing her to the bed.

"This is what happens when Rena gets mad." Jurina said.

"She gets really strong and it seems like nothing can stop her. She wants blood when she's in that mood. To be honest it's really scary."

"Well she must have thought you were really hurt so she acted that way to protect you." Mariko said.

"Just like back then..."

"What?"

'It's nothing. Forget about it."

Mariko knew Jurina was hiding something but she thought it was best not to ask. She looked over at Jurina who was sleeping silently. She almost looked like she was dead.

"Well I'm going to check on Acchan. In the mean time, I'm going to be nice for once."

Mariko walked over to Jurina and undid the straight jacket on Jurina.

"Here give this to Rena when she wakes up."

Mariko handed Jurina a Melonpan. Then she turned around and walked out the room before Jurina could say anything. Mariko walked down the hall to Acchan's room to see how her and Takamina were doing. She popped her head in and saw Takamina and Acchan sleeping together on the bed holding hands. She wondered how that happened. Seeing how everything was in order, she decided to go back to the lunch room. All Mariko wanted to do is relax and enjoy her lunch. But when she walked in, she only found more trouble. In the lunch room, Mariko found Haruna struggling with Yuko.

"Let go of me!" Haruna shouted.

"Never!" Yuko said as she clung to Haruna's waist.

"I want to eat!"

"I want to eat with Nyannyan!"

"No!"

"Come on!"

"No!"

"I swear I won't try to groupe you like last time!"

"NOOO!"

Mariko wondered what happend last time Yuko ate lunch with Haruna.

But then Haurna stopped struggling and started to fall back. Mariko quickly caught Haruna and set her down. Haruna was having a seizure.

"Yes perfect timing!"

At first Mariko didn't get what Yuko meant. But then she saw Yuko starting to reach out for Haruna's chest. Mariko quickly reacted and picked Yuko up. Then she carried the perverted squirrel out of the lunch room. She carried her down the hall to her room and then placed her on the bed.

"Hey what are you doing! I want my Nyannyan!" Yuko pouted.

"Let Haruna eat in peace. She's already over the edge because of you." Mariko said.

"I didn't get a chance to touch her!"

"Here use this."

Mariko handed Yuko an anger management doll.

"Pretend it's Yuko and touch it."

"Now that's just wrong." Yuko said.

"What? You want me to draw her face on it?" Mariko said.

"No! You enjoy seeing my pain don't you?"

"Maybe." Mariko said with a playful smile.

"You're a sadist aren't you?"

"No way."

"OK whatever you say."

"Good."

Mariko turned around to leave when something hit her in the head. She looked over and saw the doll on the ground.

"I hope you know nothing can replace my Nyannyan. Especially some doll." Yuko said.

"Well then how about this."

Mariko pulled out a PlayBoy magazine she stole from the security guard knowing it would come in handy.

"Ooooooo!" Yuko said as she took the magazine.

"Happy now?" Mariko asked.

"Yep."

"Alright then I'm leaving."

As Mariko left, she head Yuko shout,

"Mou! None of these girls compare to Nyannan. I want Nyannyan!"

"Will that girl ever get over her?" Mariko thought.

====================================================================
Well there's chapter 3. So what do you think? I hope everyone liked it. I did my best trying to incorperate the things everyone wanted in the most creative way I knew how.Tell me what you think!

« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 01:44:23 AM by miyumi »

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Talk That