JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tarachine - Diamond

Author Topic: [News] AKB48′s New Sister Group in Shanghai, China: SNH48!  (Read 52483 times)

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
Re: [News] AKB48′s New Sister Group in Shanghai, China: SNH48!
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2012, 04:35:49 AM »
Oh my, Sae's accent is... :lol:
I thought she would have practiced a bit more like Akicha!

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2012, 11:52:03 AM »
Members are graduating already.

Yu Ting Er and Hu Mei Ting have quit the group due to personal reasons.

http://www.snh48.com/html/zixun/2012/1221/46.html

Chihiro

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2012, 12:09:35 PM »

I don't know why, but that made me lol.  :nervous

For the record, I will not be creating any member threads or whatever for SNH48.
However, if someone is passionate about them feel free to do so and I will add them to the index, etc.

Offline lusobr

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2012, 04:47:21 PM »

Yu Ting Er and Hu Mei Ting have quit the group due to personal reasons.

http://www.snh48.com/html/zixun/2012/1221/46.html

Hu MeiTing said it was because of school but later posted some nasty remarks about SNH48 on her private weibo. Yu Tinger posted on her SNH48 weibo that she thought it SNH48 was a "dark" group because the ace is decided by who has a better relationship with the staff rather than the fans and that made her think about quitting. This was I think last week or the one before that. The weibo post was deleted and she never posted anything after that.

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2012, 05:55:22 PM »
^I want to see that post! Have you read the post or is this just what you read from other people? o.O

Offline lusobr

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2012, 07:25:53 PM »
^I want to see that post! Have you read the post or is this just what you read from other people? o.O
Ebi48 had the links in the SNH48 thread. You can check it out. Sorry I didn't put up the links here. I'm in a lazy mood  8)

Offline lusobr

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2012, 06:40:15 PM »
You can now reserve your ticket for SNH48's "Give Me Power" opening day here. It will be held January 12, at 18:48 CST (UTC +8).

SNH48 Official announcement

There is an overseas ticket reservation.

Overseas Tickets Buying Guide

Reservation condition:
People who are not living in China mainland, Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan currently.
Nationality not limited.

Reservation process:
1.   Please send an Email to "reserve@snh48.com" before 12am 8th Jan 2013, tell us your name, nationality, passport number and attach the scan of your flight certificate to Shanghai which must be successfully paid.
2.   You will get a reply email from reserve@snh48.com if you have successfully reserved. The reply email is the only proof for your successful reservation.
3.   If you get the email reply, please take your passport and the printed email reply to the designated area and buy the overseas ticket on site between 2pm and 5:30pm on 12th Jan 2013.
4.   If you are not able to collect your ticket before 5:30pm at the designated area, the ticket will be sold on site.
5.   One ticket only for one person.
6.   The venue address: No.179, Yichang Road, Putuo District, Shanghai, China. (Repulse Bay Music and Cultural Center)

Paying method:
The price for the overseas ticket is RMB 98 ($15.72).  It can only be purchased on site with RMB CASH ONLY.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2013, 10:32:17 AM »
SNH48 Music Video for Heavy Rotation

http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/1864359.html

Chihiro

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2013, 10:51:20 AM »
0:43
Looks like Mayuyu and/or Amina  :mon huh2:

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2013, 11:22:05 AM »
This one looks cute (apparently Jiang Yu Xi)

And the one at the start and end too (apparently Zhao Jia Min)

Chihiro

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2013, 08:35:42 PM »
Zhao Jia Min looks like a more grown up Takahashi Juri. I like. :wub: But wow, what a collection of great looking girls period. I also like how they sound, and that's high praise from me. I've always been a bit intimidated by Chinese music. :lol: And with Sae coming in to show them the ropes, this could be pretty interesting. :thumbup

Offline lusobr

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2013, 06:24:34 PM »
SNH48 announce first single plus Handshake event at the official AKB48 store in Taiwan

The Official SNH48 Facebook page shared a post by the Official AKB48 Taiwan store Facebook page announcing 4 SNH48 girls would be participating in a handshake event held at the store to promote an online game named "Dou Hun ON LINE" (鬥魂ON LINE) on January 13th.

The girls chosen to take part in it were Xu Jiaqi (许佳琪), Qiu Zinyi (邱欣怡), Tang Min (汤敏) and Yu Huiwen (俞慧文). Also taking part in the event are AKB48 transferred members Suzuki Mariya and Miyazawa Sae.

Coupons for the event were sold between December 22nd and January 5th.

Those attending the venue the day of the event will also be able to participate on a raffle for SNH48's first single to be released January 12th. The single contains two tracks. They are the Chinese version of "Heavy Rotation" and the Chinese version of "Ponytail to Shushu".

More info at the Official AKB48 Taiwan store page

-----------------------------------

Someone did a mash-up of all the versions of "Heavy Rotation"

« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 10:11:55 PM by lusobr »

Offline nickblitz

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2013, 05:05:49 PM »
i hope they release an original song soon!  :inlove:

Offline lusobr

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2013, 08:29:48 AM »
SNH48 announce "first" handshake meeting

To commemorate the grand opening of a P.S.FA shop in Shanghai six SNH48 members will participate in a handshake meeting to be held January 13th. They are Zhao Jiamin (赵嘉敏), Dong Zhiyi (董芷依), Mo Han (莫寒), Chen Si (陈思), Li Yuqi (李宇琪) and Zhang Xinfang (张馨方).

Source

Offline lusobr

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2013, 05:29:08 PM »
SNH48 announce live stream of "Give Me Power"

SNH48 announced they'll be live streaming their "Give Me Power" show on Sohu. The show will be held January 12th, at 06:48 PM CST (UTC/GMT +8). It should be available globally.

source

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2013, 11:13:03 AM »
seems like they gonna use 'Saishuu Bell ga Naru'

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2013, 12:18:10 PM »
Well, it seems like their livestream was a complete fail. Most people seemed to get better video by watching a JustinTV stream of the stream rather than the actual one and the audio mix was so messed up that all you could hear was MASSIVE bass going BOOOM, BADUMMM, BOOOOM. It's like a terrible dubstep remix. It's a real shame for the group as a lot of people seemed to tune it, and now have had such a bad first experience.

edit: Just after I wrote this post, seems the sound is fixed  :thumbsup

edit2: Post-stream mini review:

Seems like the setlist was just K4 + River, Ponytail to Shushu and Heavy Rotation as the encore. All songs were sung in Chinese and quite a few were sung live.

The first few songs were messed up by the terrible audio as mentioned above, but after a while they fixed that issue. Maybe just because it was the morning and I was tired, I didn't really pay attention to the stream much but started to enjoy it more near the end starting from around Melos no Michi. Just before Sasae they had some kind of VTR thing whilst the song was playing and occasionally the girls would start singing as well. It seemed everyone was confused, but then after the VTR they performed the song properly and it was a real highlight of the show, perhaps because quite a few of them were crying after watching the VTR. For the encore, my stream cut out completely for River, but Ponytail and Heavy Rotation sounded really good. These three songs were the standouts for me. I think the one thing that did show up AKB was singing live, and on their very first performance as well. I was hoping for more of a concert rather than a theatre show but I guess this will become their regular stage show now once they have their own theatre.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 02:36:12 PM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline Flyp

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 12th gen supporter
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2013, 07:06:33 PM »
Official uniforms~  These girls are so cute!

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2013, 07:33:27 PM »

This girl is my favorite so far~ What's her name?
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Flyp

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 12th gen supporter
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2013, 08:00:11 PM »

This girl is my favorite so far~ What's her name?

ZiYan Ding.  When I have some time (today or tomorrow) I'll make proper SNH48 threads if people are interested.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tarachine - Diamond