JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Onaji Tsuki wo Miteta

Author Topic: Official NFL Thread  (Read 422971 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Official NFL Thread
« Reply #1020 on: November 28, 2008, 08:45:43 AM »
PHEW with all this trade talk and McNabb actually get NEGATIVE points last week, whatta comeback. Westbrook looking years young. and DAWK!!! Great pick to tie Eric Allen and some other guy for team record.

"Adversity always happens in our position,” McNabb said. “It’s how you pull yourself out of it. " Truer words have never been spoken :yep:

AND at least TO been producing t he past two. GJ ROMO!

Thanksgiving Day games are always fun for their extreme blow outs :lol:

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #1021 on: December 05, 2008, 02:10:49 PM »
Surprised nobody has asked WTH Plaxico?

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #1022 on: December 08, 2008, 10:44:25 AM »
Bush is back babies! And he got that fucking TD. \o/
[/url]

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1023 on: December 08, 2008, 09:28:24 PM »
Ex-Lions WR Rogers agrees to substance abuse counseling

NOVI, Mich. -- Former Detroit Lions wide receiver Charles Rogers has agreed to enroll in substance abuse counseling after violating his probation.

Rogers, who starred at Michigan State before the Lions made him the No. 2 overall pick in the 2003 NFL draft, has been held in the Oakland County Jail since Wednesday. He will be released by 8 p.m. Monday.

The 27-year-old Rogers, from Saginaw, Mich., originally was arrested in September and charged with assault and battery involving a female acquaintance. He later pleaded no contest to trespassing.

Novi District Judge Brian MacKenzie says Rogers had been entered into a three-quarters treatment house as part of his probation. He later tested positive for the painkiller Vicodin.
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1024 on: December 09, 2008, 09:03:28 AM »
Yeah Thank Plaxico. Fucking up the Giants. How the fuck you let a gun slip down your pants :lol:

WHATTA fuckin jumping the line to block Trent COLE!!! Man, I was sweating after those FG blocks. STACK THE LINE!

WESTBROOK! DOWN GO THE GIANTS!

NFC East up for grabs! Romo looking like a moron. Just give TO the rock? wth man. MANS GAME BARBER. Who knows with Panthers running wild. Anything can happen.

saw this on Eagles.com :lol: What's that yellow shit in the bottle in Sheldon Brown's locker

(Briefly seen as a banner on the forum)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #1025 on: December 10, 2008, 01:22:18 AM »
yeah, how bout them TITANS!! AFC South CHAMPS!!

also, Jerry calling out Marion Barber(can't play cause his foot injured?) BE A MAN!!

also, anybody see that Vikings postgame in the locker room? one guy in the buff on national TV? I just bout hit the floor laughing :lol:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1026 on: December 21, 2008, 02:06:04 PM »
^ LOL. Nice loss vs the Texans. Marion Barber TRASH TALK?! Good call ckd XD

Eagles be rolling, D-Mac 7 TDs and 1 pick in his last 3!.

I wish they stop running the wild Kat ...

Mannnpoor Thimmy. Fuck. Whatta spectacle that was bringing out all your fuckin HOFers and then losing to the Ravens with that GIANT running TD. Unbelievable. TO kept his cool. Eagles just gotta control they own destiny!!!!!! Gotta keep an eye on the Falcons.

Good bye Texas Stadium. Pretty cool that we did drive by it during the JPH!P WORLD TOUR 2K6 - it was on the way to the hotel.

FANTASY PLAYOFFS IS ON!! FUCK. What luck. T.O. actually showed up too.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #1027 on: December 22, 2008, 04:31:39 AM »
^^ won't matter dai..I gonna take you all out in the playoffs! yep, time for me to be the cocky kickin dude and take you guys out!

let's see..Titans #1 seed, Eagles losing by a yard to the 'Skins and the Lion going 0-16 next week..it's been a good week :)

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1028 on: December 22, 2008, 02:11:31 PM »

SHIT!! Derrick WARD - shoulda drafted him too to KICK YO ASS SEV!! SNF always has the best games. Fuckin Giants, Panthers almost had it. Justin Tuck losing his lunch on the field XD

Thank the Bucs for losing. Eagles really gotta pull one outta the ass. Reggie Brown stopped on the goal line SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED. Westbrook couldn't get it going :/ RUN IT! when its windy but fuck, he must've been hurt again.

and WTF was up wit the Offensive Line. Jason "Dancing With Stars" Taylor just waltzed in and got 2 sacks!? :banghead:

You gonna eat anyways SHIT SEV!! ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!! ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!! newbieteam got no answers!

This NFL SEASON is really shaping up to be another white knuckler. Even The Jets can miss the playofss. The Chargers might win the AFC West? XD

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1029 on: December 22, 2008, 02:29:44 PM »
Lol. I'ma tell ya a little story about a rookie in the fantasy league. A rookie with ATTITUDE and fucking HEART. I told y'all prior to the season that i will eat you all up one by one. 12-4-0 and in the Final with a 7 win streak tells the rest. THIS ROOKIE CANT BE FUCKIN' STOPPED. LIKE YOU CAN'T STOP REGGIE BUSH FROM DOING YOUR WIFE/GF.

And just like nobody can stop DeAngelo Williams. FOUR FUCKING TD'S in one game. He almost won over the Giants all by himself. But yeah.. Fuck me. That was one hell of a game. I was up until 5:30AM (had to get up 6AM to go to work) for that game, and it was fucking worth every g'damn second. Damn.

Broncos vs Chargers next week then! Who gon go to the playoffs? My heart is with the Chargers, but only if they let Cutler get 4-5 TD's. I NEED TO WIN THE FANTASY LEAGUE. This season has been a Cinderella story unheard of ever before.
[/url]

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #1030 on: December 29, 2008, 03:01:36 AM »
HISTORY!!!

Lions go 0-16!! Best day of my life! XD

What's with the Eagles-Cowboys game? Did Romo give up? Double J(Jerry Jones) is so pissed right now.

Hope Titans don't choke like they did today at the Colts(even with starters out for playoffs)..Good thing Big Ben is OK, too bad Cadillac got his knee hurt

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #1031 on: December 29, 2008, 07:11:19 AM »
Chargers rape the Broncs, and quote Jerry Jones, "Things will stay the same"

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1032 on: December 29, 2008, 09:43:15 AM »
FLY

EAGLES

FLY!!

whatta FUCKIN game. Can't believe Dallas didn't even show up...the Football Gods were aligned TODAY!! :ptam-cry: SO GOOD MAN. I shitted myself when Oakland got the win...44-6 is just too good to be tru. Dawk and McNabb lead the way. Good for Buckhalter stepping it up too, with him and Westbrook operating in the backfield, the road to the SUPER BOWL is certain.

Absoultely anything can happen. All these fuckin new teams. Good bye Brett! Way to go CHARGERS!! Fate baby.

SHIT I wonder if I beat newbieteam for 3rd place :lol: McNabb was rushing for TDs and the D made him rest.

SO WHAT'S YER PICKS!! Pick an AFC and NFC champ and the Super Bowl winner! :tama-mad:

Eagles vs Chargers!!!

Eagles winning the Super Bowl :mvp:

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1033 on: December 29, 2008, 11:42:48 AM »
LOL. McNabb can't handle the pressure man. It's gon be Ravens or Titans going against Panthers. And Panthers will win the Bowl. Why? Coz NYG are fags and can't beat the Panthers again. And then ain't nothing stopping the Panthers.

Nuff said.

Ps. Cutler is a cunt and made an end to my Cinderella story as a rookie dominating everyone. Next seasons is gonna be mine for sure. I'm going 16-0-0.Looks like the motherfucking champ I was born to be won. Sorry about the confusion, I counted Ai's Thighs score wrong.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 02:21:50 PM by Sev »
[/url]

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1034 on: December 29, 2008, 11:56:59 AM »
Panthers are CHOKERS!! See the loss to the Giants ... Del HOMO is gonna be stripping in a Carolina Seniors Center come mid January!

LMAO I love how NBC kept filming Cutler on the sidelines whimpering like a bunny rabbit each time LT or Rolle rumbled in for the score.

D-Mac is gonna moonwalk all over the Minnie "defense" - Brad Childress thinks he knows the Eagles game plan? Guess again!!! oh man, I ROFL'd at how Pac Man kept fumbling the ball - and Cowboys kept pulling out all the gadget plays. Seeya Wade Phillips!

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1035 on: December 29, 2008, 01:48:59 PM »
Seriously... And I'm sorry to break your heart dai, but it aint no way in fucking hell that Eagles will win the bowl. I promise, and I will fucking prove it with pictures, I will eat tama's dirty underwear if Eagles wins it. And that's that.
[/url]

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #1036 on: December 29, 2008, 01:50:03 PM »
Titans, will go man, AFC will retake the Lombardi!

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1037 on: December 29, 2008, 02:57:55 PM »
Oh yeah. So nobody misses it:

WHO THE MUTHA FUCKIN' FANTASY NFL CHAMP??????

WHO IS TOP DOG? NUMBER 1? THE UNDISPUTED CHAMP OF CHAMPS?
ME!!! GOLDEN BOY WITH THE GOLDEN DICK! THE TRUE CINDERELLA STORY!

Now gtfo my game (FF). 8)
[/url]

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #1038 on: December 30, 2008, 12:08:07 AM »
^^ don't get too cocky..i might just knock you out of the playoffs :lol: gotta admit, I did pretty good this year in 2nd.

Lions fired their coach like I expected, Mangini got canned too(surprise?) as well as Crennel for the Browns..

All I gotta say is, if Cowher's name is called, he better NOT go to the Lions or Haynesworth(free agency) go there either..

Question is: Will Tebow go to the draft?

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1039 on: December 31, 2008, 12:04:53 PM »
WOW!!! Biggest firing of all. Good bye Mike Shanahan!!

Pat Bowlen! DUDE GOT BALLS MAN

ETA:

You know what Sev? CONGRATS! But hey, from my experience. IT's always the chicks who pick the pretty boys, the pretty uniforms. WE'LL SEE YOU in 2009 FOOL!  :P

Hardcore Assholes like me and Thimas? We bleed guts and glory with our research. AND IT FUCKS US UP XD That was fun smack talking you geeks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 12:14:02 PM by daigong »

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Onaji Tsuki wo Miteta