JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Fuel

Author Topic: Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) [COMPLETED]  (Read 38144 times)

Offline kazuko

• ecchi
Re: Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) Part 11 24/10/15
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2015, 03:50:48 PM »
I'm glad that it's not ended up like a classic rich-parents drama.
at least their love is not forbidden. even they're talking about marriage already...

I imagined how it would be if Acchan marry Minami.

But this kidnapping trouble comes, but I'm sure Jun can handle it.

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2015, 07:05:15 PM »
Koji should do something to help Atsu.
Minami and Atsuko.. Please be ok.
Thank you for the update.
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2015, 01:15:33 PM »
Oh... Oh... Atsuko and Minami are in trouble...

Would they be able to get themselves out of their prison?

Will Atsuko's father resign his position?

Will Jun be able to save them?

Will Minami's friends help Jun?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) Part 12 31/10/15
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2015, 12:10:32 AM »
@black_maa, @tong99826, @kazuko, @phoenix0i, @cisda83, @AI712: Thank you!  :D

Thank you everyone for reading my fic!  :)

Here is part 12  :D

Part 12

“Hello Papa” Acchan said

(Hi baby, how are you doing?) Akio said

“I’m fine, Papa. I will take off tomorrow.” Acchan excitedly said

(If Papa and Mama don’t have an urgent meeting, we will go to New York to pick you up) Akio said

“I’ll be fine Papa. I’m 20 now. Plus, Koji will pick me up right after my plane landed, so don’t worry.” Acchan said

“Mama also brought almost all my thing back to Japan. The only thing I have to bring back is my clothes and some minor stuffs. Therefore it will be fine” Acchan reassures

(Uh, I can’t wait to meet my lovely Atsu) Akio said and laughs

(By the way, Atsu, Mama want to talk to you) Akio said

“Ok” Acchan said

“Hi Mama” Acchan happily said

(Atsu, will you be fine? Mama is worry. I shouldn’t go back here first.) Minako said in worry tone

“Mama, I will be fine. Don’t worry, ok. You and Papa have an important business, so you should go back first. By the way, you and Papa should rest as well. I don’t want to see your and Papa’s tired face because lacking of sleep when I’m at home.” Acchan said

(Ok, we will) Minako said

(Be careful ok, baby. When you get out remember to call Koji, right away. Don't go off somewhere, ok) Minako said

“Yes, I will” Acchan said

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Koji, are you here? Where are you?” Acchan pulls with her a big luggage while talking to the phone

(Y..yes, Atsuko-sama. I saw you) Koji said

“Oh, that is a relief. If you aren’t here, I really don’t know what to do” Acchan said and laughs softly

(Did you see that black car with four men there? I’m there. You just go toward them) Koji said

“Ok, I got it. By the way, Koji, are you ok?” Acchan worriedly asks

(I’m fine, Atsuko-sama) Koji said

“Oh, that is good. Because your voice is a little weird, I thought something bad happened to you.” Acchan said

“Also, I miss you Koji.” Acchan said innocently

Then there is a silence between the lanes

(Atsuko-sama…) Koji calls

“Huh, what is it?” Acchan asks

(Ah..nothing Atsuko-sama) Koji said

Then Acchan hangs up and walks toward the car. Suddenly four men surround her. One of them points the gun at her back

“Keep silence or I will shoot” He said

“Who…”

When Acchan is about to say something, she feels the gun pointing closer on her back

“Be a good girl and go into the car” the man continues

Then Acchan go into the car

“Koji, what happened? Where are you?” Acchan scarily thought

Then they push her into the van. When she looks up, she sees Koji is sitting inside the car.

“Good job, buddy” the man said

“Please don’t harm her” Koji said

“Koji, what happened?” Acchan said

“I'm sorry Atsuko-sama” Koji said

Tear unconsciously rolls on her cheeks.

“Why Koji?” Acchan said in tear

Sudden, the man covers her mouth with something. Slowly she lost her consciousness

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the abandoned store house

Minami is woken up feeling Acchan is struggling in his arms. He sits up and looks at her. Her face looks very hurt. There is some tear rolling on her cheeks

“Papa, Mama” Acchan weakly calls

“Acchan, Acchan” Minami gently calls her while wiping her tear

“Papa, Mama” Acchan sits up and shouts

“Ssshhhh….Acchan, everything will be fine. Don’t be scared” Minami hugs her and said while patting her back

“Mi...na...mi…” Acchan calls him

“Uh, I’m here” Minami said

“Minami” Acchan hugs him tightly and buries her face on his chest

“Don’t be scared Acchan, I will protect you, and we will definitely get out of here” Minami said and strokes her back

Suddenly the door slowly opens. A man walks in

"Hahaha...what a touching moment" he laughs and said

"What do you want?" Minami shields in front of Acchan and said

"I want to collect what you owe me, shorty" He said and takes out a metal bar

Then he rushes to Minami and hits his head. Being taken by surprise, Minami doesn't have a chance to react. His head is hit hard.

"Minami, are you ok?" Acchan calls in worry while checking his head

“You are bleeding” She gasps while touching his wound

“I’m fine Acchan, don’t worry” Minami said

The man rushes to him again and takes him by his collar.

"Let go of him" Acchan stands up and tries to pull the man hands out of Minami

"Get out of my way" he pushes her fall on the ground

He throws Minami on the ground too. Then he walks toward Acchan. He bends down in front of her

"Because you are our money tree, I leave you like this. You dared to run away from me before. I will make sure to make you pay for that later" he said

"By the way, look at you, you look so cute. I think I will play with you more after finishing that annoying guy" he said and touches her face

"Take your hand off her you filthy jerk" Minami shouts while rushing to the man.

He kicks the man at his face and pulls Acchan into his arms.

"I will kill you if you dare to touch her again" Minami angrily shouts

"You dare to kick me. I will kill you right now" he shouts and stands up

"Acchan, please step back. I don't want you to get hurt" Minami gently said

"Be careful, Minami" Acchan worriedly said

"I will." he smiles at her

The man take the metal bar and hits Minami at his stomach

*cough**cough**cough*

Minami bends down and coughs

"Minami, are you ok?" Acchan worriedly asks

"I'm fine, Acchan. Don't worry" he said and stands up

However, because of the hit on his head, he feels a little dizzy.

“Are you ok, Minami?” Acchan worriedly said

“Uh, I’m” Minami said

Then the man rushes to Minami again. Suddenly, he falls on the ground and lost conscious. Acchan looks up

“Koji” Acchan thought

Koji is standing there. He is holding a stun gun in his hand.

"You..what ar..."

"Sshh...don't be too loud" cutting Minami words koji whispers

"Please Takahashi-san, please takes Atsuko-sama and runs away from here quickly" Koji said

"What do you mean?" Minami asks

"Don't ask. We don't have time. Just go. I really don't want to harm Atsuko-sama. She is just like my family" Koji said

"Is that so? She is your family and I’m not?" a female voice said

Koji turns around and sees Akira and two men walk in.

"Akira" Koji calls in surprise

"Please don't harm them. They are innocent. Everything wrong is me" Koji said in pleading tone

"You knew that you are wrong huh? You know how hard it is for us to live? We had to move back to grandma's house and lived under the contempt of others." Akira shouts

"My mom had to work very hard day by day to raise us. She worked until she got sick and died because of over work. At that time where are you?” she continues

“I…”

"Then my brother was thrown into jail with no reason and died in there. At that time, where are you?" Akira shouts

“You are happily being a faithful servant. You are busy taking care of the treasure of Maeda's group, the only daughter, the only heir of a biggest group in Japan. The little girl who is envied by others, and who was born with power and money" Akira continues while pointing at Acchan

Acchan holds Minami hand tight and hides behind his back.

"Tell me why did you hate her that much? She didn't do anything for you. She is innocent in your stupid game" Minami said

"Takamina, this is not a game. I don’t have time to play. This is our revenge. For my brother and me, I will take revenge her father and that man.” Akira said

"Today, no one can leave this place." Akira coldly said

Then a lot of men rush into the place

"Good job Akira. I like to work with a person like you. Very effective" A man walks in and claps his hands

"Thank you, Uncle Kenji. Everything just as you planned, everything was perfect" Akira said

“Uncle, your plan? Didn't he just give her his men?" Koji thought in surprise

"Suzuki Kenji, you are behind all of this?” Koji shouts in surprise

“Yes, I was the “good person” who planned all of this to kidnap little Atsu of Maeda Akio. I want to take revenge on him because he dared to go against my company” Kenji said and laughs

“So everything was your plan?” Koji said

“Yes, it was me.  It was me who told her that Maeda Akio’s daughter will go back to Japan on that day. I also was the one that hinted her the idea to force you to cooperate with her. I did everything.” Kenji said

“You bastard. You use my child for your dirty plan” Koji shouts in anger

“How can I use her? This is a great cooperation, right, Akira? This is a win to win situation. I can take revenge and take all Maeda Akio’s money while she can take her own revenge and get what she want” Kenji said

“You are right, Uncle Kenji” Akira said

“Akira, don’t listen to him. He only wants to take revenge. He only wants to use you to do all his dirty work while he stands out and take all the benefit” Koji said

“Shut up. I don’t believe an irresponsible person who abandoned his wife and children for over 20 years.” Akira shouts

"It was him who helps us. He raises me and my brother. He helped us in everything. He also helped me to go study abroad. It was him who let me know that her father is the one who threw my brother into jail because he knew his dirty work." Akira continues

“Believe me, I did try to find you three, but all of you already moved out of that place. I can’t find you” Koji said

"Akira, Master Akio didn't do anything wrong. It was your brother stole his company secret. However, Master forgave him. He didn't turn him to the police. He was thrown into jail because he tried to kidnap Atsuko-sama when she was a kid. Don't listen to that man he tricked you" Koji sincerely said

Akira stays silence a little.

"He tricked you, Akira. Don't forget, he abandoned you, your brother and your mother. He worked for her father so that he defense for him" Kenji said

"Don't listen to him Akira. All I said is true" Koji said

Akira holds her fists tightly. She looks up and said

"But you did. You abandoned us. When you went away, I was just three. However I can still remember clearly that you were never smile or gently taking care of us. All you did was abusing my mother and brother. However 16 years ago, coincidentally I saw you again, smiling and gently taking care of her. You showed her the side that you never did to us. Is it because her parent has money so you did that? Is money that matter?" Akira said in a very hatred tone

Flashback

While Akira is reading book on the bench at the park, a ball rolls to her feet. She looks up and sees a little girl runs to it.

“Onee-chan, can you give me the ball?” The little girl nicely asks

“Ok” Akira smiles and gives the ball to her

“Thank you” the little girl takes the ball and said

“Atsuko-sama, don’t run off like this. It is dangerous to go around alone” three bodyguards said

“Sorry, the ball slips from my hands, so I chase it” Acchan said

“It is ok, Atsuko-sama. Don’t do that again” one of the men said

“Ok” Acchan smiles and said

Then she turns to Akira

“Onee-chan, do you want to play with me?” she asks

“Huh? You want me to play with you?” Akira said in confuse

“Yes. Actually I come here to play with Koji, but he is busy talking to my Papa. That is why I play by myself. I want someone to play with me” Acchan said

“Ok” Akira smiles and said

“But Atsuko-sama, Mr. Koji said that you can’t play with strangers” one of the bodyguards said

“She helped me pick up the ball, so she is a good person. It is ok” Acchan innocently said

Then Akira goes and plays with her. They throw ball to each other. When it is Acchan’s turn, she slips and the ball rolls out to the road. Acchan chases after it to the road. Acchan steps down from the sidewalk to pick the ball. Suddenly a loud horn appears. The bodyguards see that. They quickly rush to her, but they are very far away from her. Fortunately, a figure rushes to her and picks her up.

“Atsuko-sama, why did you run out of the park? This is very dangerous.” a man voice said

“Koji, you are back. I just want to pick up the ball” Acchan smiles and said

Then the three bodyguards rush to them

“What are you three doing? She nearly gets hit by that truck.” Koji shouts

“Sorry sir. We got carried away.” The three bow and said

“Atsuko-sama, why did the ball roll that far?” Koji asks

“I was playing with onee-chan over there. When I catch it, it slipped from my hand” Acchan said

“Who is onee-chan that she mentions?” Koji asks

“That little girl over there. She picked up the ball for Atsuko-sama. Then Atsuko-sama wants to play with her” the bodyguard said

He looks at Akira and turns to Atsuko

“I told you before right? Don’t let Atsuko-sama play with strangers. That is very dangerous” Koji scolds them

“Sorry sir” they bow and said

“Atsuko-sama, let's go back to the mansion. Master and Mistress are about to be home.” Koji said

“But onee-chan…” Acchan said

“Atsuko-sama, listen to me, don’t play with strangers. That is very dangerous. Your parent doesn’t want you to be in any danger. I’m also very worry for you” Koji said with serious tone

“Ok, I will listen to you. Don’t be mad at me ok” Acchan said

“I’m not mad at you, Atsuko-sama. I just worry” Koji said and pats Acchan’s head

Then they all left the park leaving Akira standing there and holds her fists tight. Then a man walks to her

“We finally found him huh?” he said

"Haruto-nii, is that him?" Akira calls the man and asks

"Yes, that is him. The cruelest man in the world" Haruto said with very hatred tone

"So he abandoned and went here to work as a butler huh?" Haruto said

"Look like he is very happy with his job" Akira said

"Uh, that smile, that look, he never shows us even once. But he can do that to a stranger. Money is so scary" Haruto said in bitter tone

He holds Akira's hand tightly. Akira looks at the little girl and the man with hateful eyes

End flashback

"That time, you don't even look at me. ”Stranger" hahaha...you used that word to address your child. What a funny thing" Akira said and laughs bitterly

"Akira, I..." Koji doesn't know what to say

“That is why I hate her. Why did she have what I don’t? My father who supposed to treat me like that doesn’t treat me that way. All my memories with him were yelling, shouting, hitting. Very dark memories” Akira said in anger tone

“When I was back from Korea, I got the shock news that her father threw my brother into jail, and he died there. He ruined my brother’s life.” She continues.

Tear keeps falling from her eyes

“Don’t blame your unfortunate on Atsuko. Plus the one who destroyed his life is the man standing next to you, Suzuki Kenji” A man voice appears

Everyone is surprised and turns to the sources of the voice.

“Matsui Jun” Kenji shouts

Jun comes with a police and special unit. They surround Kenji, Akira and all Kenji’s men

"How can you get here?" Kenji shouts

“I called him” Koji said

Flashback

In police department

While Jun is checking all the information and trying to find where Acchan and Minami are, he gets a phone call

“A strange number” Jun thought

“Hello, Matsui Jun hear” Jun said

(Master Jun, it is me) a voice said

“You? What do you want?” Jun coldly said

“Where are they?” Jun continues

(Please listen to me, they are captured in an abandoned store house not far from Tokyo. Please go there and save them) Koji whispers

Then Koji tells Jun the direction. Jun widens his eyes in surprise

“Why did you do that?” Jun asks

“Because I don’t want to harm Atsuko-sama.” Koji answers then hangs up

End flashback

Akira turns to Koji

"You, you betray me again" she shouts and points at Koji

“Sorry Akira. But I have to fix my mistake. Atsuko-sama is innocent. Everything you did is wrong. I don’t want you to be buried in the hole of hatred.” Koji said

"Shut up. You always betray us. What did he give you that make you sold me?" Akira shouts

"They didn't give anything to me. It is just I can't let you harm Atsuko-sama." Koji said

“Maeda Atsuko, Maeda Atsuko, Maeda Atsuko. All of you only think about that little Ojou-sama.” Akira shouts in anger

"That girl, because of her, you willingly send your children to the police. What did she has that make all of you care for her like that? Is that because her money" Akira continues

“Today, I will kill her to take revenge for my brother” Akira said and takes out her gun

“The truth is you are just jealous of Atsuko." Jun said

“Shut up, I’m not. I did this to for my brother” Akira said

"Really? Can you confidently say that all your actions are purely to revenge for your brother? At first when you kidnap her, what did you think other than revenge?" Jun said

"16 years ago, when you saw your own father loves her and took care of her carefully, did you hate her? Did you ever wish that you can be in her position?" Jun said

Akira is taken back. She just stays silence.

"When you see Takamina with her, what did you think at that time? Did you think that ' why did that girl has everything that I don't?' that is also the part that you hate her other than Maeda Akio threw your brother into jail right?" Jun continues

"..." Akira just stays silence

"Tell me Sakai Akira" Jun shouts

“Shut up! Yes that is correct. I want her to disappear from this world. I hate her existent” Akira shouts.

"However, you are wrong Mr. Police. I hate her, but that is not mean I have to do all of this. It is true that I feel jealous of her. Why did Takamina love her not me? I'm his childhood friend. I knew him way longer than her. But I did all of this is to take revenge. I did this to take revenge on people who made us suffer." Akira said

"I forced that man to cooperate with me to make him drown in the sea of regret because he betrayed someone he cares for." Akira said and points at Koji

"I kidnapped her to take revenge on her father because he was the cause of my brother's dead. My brother is my only family after my mother died. Suddenly one day, uncle Kenji told me that he was threw into jail by Maeda Akio. Then 12 years later, I received the shocking news that he was dead in the jail. I swore that I will make Maeda Akio feel the same way as I feel. The feeling of losing his only daughter" Akira said while holding her fists tightly.

"I believe that my brother's soul will very happy with my action right now" Akira said and laughs

"You are wrong. You are wrong from the very beginning" Jun said

"Your brother won't be happy about this" Jun continues

"Liar, what did you know about my brother? how can you say that?" Akira protest

"I think Suzuki Kenji only told you that he was dead right? Did you know about the existence of this letter? The letter which contains all his thought and love for his little sister." Jun said and raises the letter.

"Letter?" Akira thought in surprise

"That is a lie. Don't trust him Akira. Everything I did is good for you and Haruto" Kenji said

"Why don't you read it? I believe that you can recognize this handwriting right?" Jun said and gives Akira a letter

Akira takes the letter and opens it

"Haruto-niichan." Akira thought, and her tear unconsciously drops on the letter

(Dear Akira,

I'm sorry Akira. I can't fulfill my promise to you. I'm a bad big brother. I did a lot of wrong things. The time I stay in this prison made me realize a lot of thing, my stupidity, my mistake. I shouldn't listen to his words. That Suzuki Kenji, all he did was just using me for his plan. I was just a pawn in his game. I'm also stupid, stupid enough to listen to all his words and steal Maeda group's secret. I also attempted to kidnap president Maeda’s daughter. I did a terrible thing in return of his kindness in forgiving me. Akira, Suzuki Kenji just wants to use us. Please be careful with him...)

Akira turns to look at Kenji with anger eye.

"You used us. You used my brother to steal Maeda group's secret. You made him become that" Akira said in anger tone

Kenji sighs

"Well, if you already know, then I don't have to keep that secret anymore" he said and shrugs

"The truth is, I took you two in and helped you two because your brother's potential. I knew that I can use him for my revenge to Maeda Akio. I knew that with his potential, he would definitely be hired by Maeda Akio, because Akio really likes hardworking people. I spent a lot of my money to him just to that intention." He said

"However, what a disappointment, he failed before I can take that secret." He continues

"You...how can you use my son like that" Koji rushes to Kenji and punches his face

"Hahaha...that is not all. I also was the one that forced him to kidnap her and asks that money. At first he denied. He said that ' president Maeda was tolerant with him. He is grateful'." Kenji said

"Do you know why did your brother do that?" Kenji asks

They all look at him

"I said that if he doesn’t do that, I will take back all the scholarship which I gave you" Kenji said

"You..." Akira shouts in tear

"I knew that his action will definitely fail. I just wanted to find someone to be blamed for me. I told him to act as crazy as possible so that no one will suspect about that. Then it is your turn.

Taking the chance that you didn't know anything. I tricked you. I want you to do all of those things. Then I just sit back and enjoy the result." He said

"I will kill you right here" Koji shouts

Koji rushes to him and keeps hitting and punching Kenji's face

"Pull him out" Jun orders

Then he walks to Kenji

"Arrest him and all of his followers" Jun said

"You can't arrest me, Mr. Matsui. I didn't do anything. You can't accuse me just through those conversations." He said and smirks

"Too bad, but I have enough evidences to throw you into the jail forever. The two who I arrested before finally agree to confess everything. We also arrested the person who you bribed to lie to us about Haruto's dead. He also confessed everything. We also got permission to investigate your company. We got evident that you traded weapon and other illegal drugs." Jun firmly said

Suzuki Kenji drops down on the floor in defeat

Then Jun orders Natsu to lead Suzuki Kenji and his men to the cars.

TBC

Hope you guys enjoy reading it.  :)

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
Re: Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) Part 12 31/10/15
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2015, 12:01:04 PM »
Woah...!  :huhuh
Thank God, that Koji called to Jun.. cuz, well, someone probably could get.. hurt... badly.
So, thats mean, Minami and Atsuko now is safe.. I hope..  :roll:

Thanks for update!  8)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) Part 12 31/10/15
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2015, 11:36:01 AM »
Poor Akira... is she going to get punish...?

She was tricked.... by Kenji... she lost her brother because he wanted to protect her future...

I can't blame her for wanting to punish her father, for he was a bad guy

I am sure if Koji was really really regret and wanted to find his family, he could...

He could just ask Atsuko's father for his help... but I think he didn't want to tell them his abusing and neglecting side

What about Koji's punishment?

Also Minami's injury?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline Saint0angel

• ecchi
Re: Fateful Encounter (Atsumina) Part 1 15/08/15
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2015, 07:38:16 AM »
author-san I really liked all the fanfic you please continue to update okay
 :bow: :twothumbs

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) Part 13 7/11/15
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2015, 01:48:14 AM »
@black_maa, @cisda83, @Saint0angel: Thank you!  :D

Here is Part 13  :D

Part 13

After that Akira slowly raises the letter and continues

(...Also Akira, when I'm in jail, that person came to visit me. He bowed before me and apologized about his action. I asked him ‘how did you know me here?’ he said that he recognized me since I attacked and kidnaped president Maeda’s daughter. Because I changed my name, he knew about me, but he didn’t think that was me. Then at that time he saw me, he was very shock and hated himself because of that.

Then he asked me to forgive him. He said he wants me to give him a chance to be our father again. At first, I didn't want to see him. However he came to visit me day by day. Looking at his eyes, I knew he came to see me with his very honest feeling.

Slowly I started talking to him. He told me about the reason he left. He never planned on abandoned us. He knew about his violent behavior, but he can’t control himself. He just didn't want to do that when he got drunk so that he left. He wants to find a better job, so he can take care of us more. Maeda Akio is the one who helped him. He gave him the job as a butler in his house. He also helps him to find us.

However, 2 years later when he came back to Osaka, he didn't see us anywhere. He said that he tried a lot of way to find us but useless. He told me the stories in tear. I can feel his sincerely in his words. Therefore one day, I decided to forgive him and call him my father again. He cried in front of me as a kid. He happily talked to me and planned a lot of things when I can be released from jail. However his hope disappeared when I found out about my sickness.

I'm sorry Akira for hiding this from you. I knew my days are not much. I just want you to forgive him too. Lastly, Akira, I'm sorry. Please forgive this terrible brother who can't take good care of you.

----- Haruto)

Akira drops down on the floor and cries while hugging the letter tightly.

"Akira" Koji comes to her and hugs her tightly

Akira hugs him and cries on his shoulder.

"Atsu" Akio and Minako rush into the house and hug Acchan.

“Papa, Mama” Acchan hug them back

Akio and Minako are surprised. They break the hug and look at her

“You remember us, Atsu” Akio asks

“Yes, I did” Acchan smiles and said

“Acchan, you regained your memories” Minami happily said

“Yes, Minami.” Acchan smiles and said

Then Akio goes to Koji.

"Thank you for doing this. I will talk to my brother in law about this. He is the judge. I think he will consider about you and your daughter." Akio said

"Thank you master, but I know that I did was wrong. This is what I deserve." Koji said and bows

"You are correct master. Because I took care of her since she just a baby, I really love Atsuko-sama as my daughter. I can't forget Atsuko-sama innocent smile and her talk to me. I don't want her to hurt and sad. That is why I did that." Koji said.

"Thank you Koji" Akio said and bows

“Koji, last time I was able escaped is your work right?” Acchan walks toward him and asks

“Yes, I did. I hoped that you can run away. I already prepair to receive my punishment at that time. However, I didn't think that you were in danger. Luckily Mr. Takahashi saved you” Koji said

“To be honest, when I saw you in that car, I was really mad at you. I felt like I was betrayed by my family. However hearing your stories, I do not hate you anymore. I’m waiting for you to come back” Acchan smiles and said

“Atsu is correct. We are waiting for you to come back to our house” Akio said

Minako and Acchan smile and nod at him

“Thank you, Master, Mistress, Atsuko-sama” Koji bows and said

Then Akia stands up. She walks toward them. She bow before Akio and Minako

“I’m sorry for kidnapping her. I did a lot of wrong thing. I’m deeply sorry for my action. I know my action can’t be forgiven just by a mere apology, but I want to do it to ease my guilt.” Akira said

“It is ok, Akira. I knew that you were tricked by Suzuki Kenji. Those things are not entirely your fault. We understand that” Minako gently said

“Uh, we will forgive you. We are waiting to welcome you as a part of our family together with your father if you don’t mind” Akio said and smiles

Akira’s tear fills her eyes.

“Thank you. Thank you very much” Akira said

Then she turns to Acchan and Minami

“I’m sorry” She bows and said

“It is ok. You don’t have to do that. Just like my father said. Everything is in the past. Just forget about it. From today on, we will be friend and family” Acchan smiles and said

“I’m sorry about those harsh words that I said to you, Akira. Will you still consider me as your friend?” Minami said

“It is ok. I deserve those words. I should be the one that asks you that question. After all of my action to Acchan, will you still consider me as your childhood friend?” Akira asks

“Of course you are” Minami said

“Thank you” Akira bows

Then Natsu takes Koji and Akira to the car. Then they all leave the place and go back to the police department. Jun takes Minami and Acchan to the hospital to check on them. Akio and Minako follow him

In the hospital

While Minami is taken to emergency room to check on his injured head with Akio is waiting for him, Jun takes Acchan to Rena's office to check on her head

In Rena's office

"Rena, this is my cousin, Maeda Atsuko, and she is my aunt." Jun introduces them

"Hello, my name is Matsui Rena" Rena bows and said

"Rena, can you check on my daughter. She already regained her memories, but can you check to see if her condition is fine now?" Minako said

"Yes, I will." Rena smiles and said

"Mama, is Minami ok?" Acchan turns to Minako and asks in worry tone

"Don't worry Atsu? Your Papa is there with him. If you are worry, how about I will also go there?" Minako said

"Thank you Mama" Acchan said and smiles brightly

"Worrying about your Minami that much. Mama is jealous" Minako said in teasing tone

Acchan blushes

"To Atsu, Mama is the best. Atsu loves Mama the most" Acchan said while clinging on Minako's arms

"Ok, Mama also loves Atsu the most. Now go with Rena-chan ok" Minako said and laughs softly

"Jun, please watch over Atsuko for me" Minako turns to Jun and said

"I will" Jun answers

Then Minako leaves the room. Jun sits in the waiting room and waits for Rena.

In Rena’s office

“Please sit down” Rena said and smiles

“Thank you Matsui-san” Acchan said and smiles

“Just call me Rena” Rena said

“Ok” Acchan nod

“Atsuko. Since you regained your memories, did you feel any headache or dizzy?” Rena asks

“No, I didn’t feel any” Acchan answers

Then Rena takes her to do some other checkup and X-ray. After everything finishes, Acchan and Rena sit down and talk to each other

“Sorry for my curious, how did you know my cousin, Rena?” Acchan asks

“I was the witness in your case” Rena said and smiles

“Really? Wow, that is a surprise” Acchan said in surprise and smiles

Then they continue their talk for a while. After that they go to the waiting room. Seeing them, Jun stands up and walks toward them

“How is she, Rena?” Jun worriedly asks

"Don’t worry Jun, her condition is fine. There is nothing to worry about her head." Rena said

"That is a relief" Jun said

"Rena, will you go to dinner with us?" Jun asks

"I want to, but I still have a conference to attend." Rena said

"It is ok, we can wait. We still have to go to check on Minami. After you finish, we will leave." Acchan said and smiles

"Then ok" Rena smiles

Then Acchan and Jun leave the room and go to Minami’s place

On their way

"Atsuko, I'm glad that you are ok" Jun said

"Thank you, Jun-nii" Acchan said

"What do you think of Rena, Jun-nii" Acchan asks

"She is cute, beautiful, nice, and kind" Jun said

"Rena is also smart and elegant, right?" Acchan adds

"Uh," Jun nods and smiles

"Wow, the cold chief of Tokyo police department finally fell in love" Acchan said in teasing tone

"Uh, I'm" Jun nods

"So, I'm about to have a cousin in law huh, Jun-nii?" Acchan said and smiles mischievously

"You are still playful as always" Jun said

"Is that so?" Acchan asks

"Uh, toward me and your parent, and no, toward strangers" Jun said

"I still don't get it. Why did you stay in New York for over 10 years and didn't even have a single friend" Jun said in wonder tone

"I just don't feel like it. Somehow, I feel some distance, so I just let it be. I will just go to school then go home. Playing with my pets, Mama is also always there for me too so that is not necessary to find a friend" Acchan said

"Is that because of that incident?" Jun worriedly asks

Somehow, he is still sad about what happened

"Of course not. Don't worry Jun-nii. I forgot about it long ago. It is just my personality" Acchan smiles and said

"I see. That is good" Jun smiles and said

"Then when will you make your move? Don't wait too long. If you wait for so long, somebody will snatch her away from you" Acchan said playfully

"Don't scare me. I will definitely keep her by my side. No one can take her away from me" Jun said

"That is my Jun-nii" Acchan said and pats his shoulder

"To be honest, I'm glad that you found someone you love, Jun-nii" Acchan said seriously.

"3 months ago, you said to me that you still single. I start to worry that you won't find any girlfriend because your favorite girlfriend is your work" Acchan said

"Uh, I never thought that I could meet my destiny through your case." Jun said

"That is really fate" Acchan said

"That also happened to you, too" Jun said

"You also found your destiny in that incident. Fate is something really mysterious, right?" Jun said and smiles

"Uh" Acchan nods

"I'm so glad that my little cousin can find a person she loves" Jun said and pats her head

"I'm not a kid" Acchan pouts

"Hahaha, but to me, you are always a little girl who always follows me around" Jun said and laughs out loud

Acchan also laughs together with him. They continue their happy talk while walking toward Minami. Unknowingly to them, there are very fierce eyes looking at them. When Acchan sees Minami, she happily calls and waves him

"Minami"

Didn't answer Acchan, Minami quickly rushes to her and pulls her with him.

"Minami" Acchan calls in surprise

He keeps silent and pulls her with him. Before he goes, he turns and glares at Jun with fierce eyes

"Huh?" Jun thought in confuse

Then Minami pulls her to the hospital's park. Behind them, Akio and Minako look at Minami with an amusing look while giggling

At Jun's side

"What happened?" Jun asks while walking toward Akio and Minako

Akio and Minako are still standing there and giggling.

"Akio, he looks just like you when you get jealous" Minako said and laughs out loud

"Really?" Akio asks

"Uh, definitely. Remember when you saw me with my brother for the first time. That time, you didn't know he is my brother. His face looks just like yours at that time" Minako said

"Hahaha...that is why I choose him as my son in law." Akio said and laughs

"Uncle, aunty what are you two talking about?" Jun asks in confuse

"We are talking about how cute Takamina is” Minako said and laughs

“Huh?” Jun looks at them with puzzled look

“Didn’t you see the way he looked at you?” Akio asks

“Uhm...his look somehow feel dangerous” Jun said in wonder

Suddenly, he realizes something

“He is jealous” Jun said

“Uh” Minako and Akio nod

Flashback

Akio and Minako are sitting outside of the emergency room and waiting for Minami. After a while Minami comes out. They stand up and walk toward him

“Are you ok, Takamina?” Akio asks

“Yes, I’m ok. Thank you, Mr. Maeda” Minami said and smiles

“That is good” Minako said and smiles

Suddenly, Minami furrows his eyebrows. Seeing that Akio and Minako turn around. When they turn around, they see Acchan and Jun are walking toward them. Realizing what’s wrong. Akio smirks

“Minako, aren’t that is Jun and Acchan? They are close with each other as ever” Akio turns to Minako and said

Minako looks at him with puzzled look. Then Akio signals Minako making her realizing Akio’s intention

“Uh, that is normal because Acchan plays with him since she was a kid. She really “likes” him” Minako said trying to emphasize the word “like”

“Jun also “likes” her too. When she was missing, he was very worry, right?” Akio continues with the same manner

“Uh” Minako nods

“They are knew each other since they was a kid” Minami mumbles

However, his mumbling didn’t escape from Akio and Minako’s ears. They look at each other and smile slightly. Because Minami still focus on the two who are happily talking with each other, he didn't notice that.

“Why did she so close to him?” He continues

“That Jun, he is also so close. What is he doing? Patting her head like that” Minami keeps mumbling

Minami’s face turns darker than ever

“Minami” Acchan waves her hand and calls him

“I’m sorry. Can I take Acchan for a little?” Minami said

“Sure, as long as you want” Minako said

“Go for it, boy” Akio said and pats Minami’s shoulder

Minami walks toward Acchan and pulls her with him

End flashback

"I see. He still doesn't know that I'm her cousin" Jun said and laughs

“He is really easy to trick” Jun thought

At Minami's side

"Minami, where are we going?" Acchan asks in confused tone

Minami keeps silent.

"What's wrong?" Acchan thought in confuse

Minami takes her to the backyard of the hospital. He pins her on the wall.

"Minamhmm..."

Haven't finished her words, Minami already kisses her lips. Acchan widens her eyes in surprise. Because his kiss full of love, slowly, Acchan closes her eyes, and replies his kiss. He hugs her and pulls her closer to him. Acchan also raises her arms and hugs Minami's neck to deepen their kiss. Slowly, their kiss turns into more passion and intense. Minami kisses her hungrily and wildly. They kiss until neither of them has any air left. Then they break the kiss. Minami looks at her with his loving eyes while touching her lips

Acchan still don't understand what happened. She stands there and tries to regulate her breath

"What hmm..."

When Acchan is about to ask him, he kisses her lips once again still hugging her tightly. He kisses her wildly but still gently at the same time. After a while they break the kiss. Minami hugs her tightly while burying his face on her neck

"What's wrong, Minami? Did something bad happen to you?" Acchan said in worry tone

"..." Minami still stays silent and keep burying his face on her check

"I love you Acchan" Minami whispers

"I love you too, Minami" Acchan said

"Are you ok, Minami? Your action is weird. Did something happen? Don't scare me, Minami." Acchan continues in worry tone.

Her voice is like she is about to cry. Quickly Minami breaks the hug and looks at her

"Don't worry, Acchan. I'm perfectly fine. The injury in my head is nothing" Minami reassures her while wiping tear in the corners of her eyes.

"Really?" Acchan asks again

"Uh, a hundred percent" Minami said and smiles.

"Then why did you act so strange, Minami?" Acchan asks

Minami pulls her into his embrace again and rest his head on her shoulder

"You look so close to Jun, huh?" Minami asks

"Uh, we play with each other since we were kids. Since he is older than me, he always takes care of me very carefully." Acchan said

Minami tightens his hug.

"Is that so?" Minami said in sad tone

"What's wrong, Minami? Why did your voice seem so sad?" Acchan asks in confuse

"Is he important to you, Acchan?" Minami continues asking her

"Uh, he is" Acchan said

"How about me?" Minami asks

Acchan breaks the hug and looks at Minami

"Of course you are. You are my everything, Minami" Acchan said and smiles

"Then between me and him, who is more important?" Minami said

In his tone there is some jealous sound

"Huh?" Acchan looks at him with puzzled look

"What do you mean, Minami?" Acchan asks in confused

"Acchan, answer me" Minami said while looking at her with serious look

"You and him are different." Acchan said

She still doesn't understand the whole thing

"How so?" Minami asks

"About Jun-nii, he is important to me because he is my cousin. He also likes my brother to me." Acchan said

"Huh?" Minami said

Now is his turn to feel confuse

“Jun is your cousin?” Minami asks

“Uh, his father is my mom’s older brother” Acchan said

“Ehhh!” Minami said in surprise

“You didn’t know that. I thought you already knew about that” Acchan said in surprise

“So the truth is Jun is your cousin. I thought you and him…” Minami said in low tone

“Jun-nii and me what?” Acchan asks

Then she realizes something

“Minami, don’t tell me you think that there is something between me and Jun-nii?” Acchan asks

Her question making Minami blush

“You are jealous” Acchan said in happy tone

“I...I...that because you are too close to him. You two are talking, smiling, and he even pats your head, too.” Minami said and pouts

“That is because he sees me as his little sister.” Acchan said

“Moreover, I heard that you “like” him.” Minami said

“Who said that?” Acchan asks in confuse

“Your father” Minami said

“My father?” Acchan said in surprise

“Uhm... I guess Papa just wanted to tease you. Probably, he notices that you are jealous that why he did that.” Acchan said

“Really?” Minami asks in surprise

“Uh, that is his character. He likes to tease someone he likes or is close to him” Acchan said

“I see.” Minami said in embarrassment

Then he pulls her into his embrace again

“I was so scared when hearing that Acchan. I was scared that you love him. I was scared that when you remember everything you will leave me. I was so scared” Minami whispers in shaky tone

“Minami” Acchan calls him and tightens her hug

“Then let me answer the last part of your question, Minami” Acchan gently said

"To me, you are very important, the most important person in my life. I love you. You are everything to me. I can't ever imagine my life without you." Acchan sincerely said

Then she breaks the hug and smiles her brightest smile at him

“You are the first and only person makes my heart feel this way." Acchan continues

"Acchan, you are the most important person in my heart, too. You are the first and only person I love. I love you" Minami said and kisses her lips

Inside the hospital

Jun is talking to Akio and Minako in the cafeteria. Then Acchan and Minami walk toward them hand in hand. Seeing them are near, Jun turns to Akio and said out loud

“Uncle, did you smell something?” He asks in playful tone

Akio notices that he adds

“What is it, Jun?” Akio asks

Minako looks at them and giggles. Minami and Acchan look at them with confused look

"What smell, Jun-nii?" Acchan asks

Then Jun stands up and walks toward Minami and Acchan. He fakes sniffing around Minami. Then he looks up and smiles evilly

"That is the smell of someone jealous" Jun said

Then Akio, Minako, and Jun laugh out loud. Minami can feel his face is getting hot.

"Jun-nii, stop teasing Minami" Acchan said

"Look uncle, Acchan is taking Takamina’s side, and not me. She forgets me" Jun said fake crying

Jun's words make Acchan blush

"Jun, it is enough, I guess. Their faces look like tomatoes now" Minako said and laughs

"Ok, Takamina, let me introduce myself once again. My name is Matsui Jun. Atsuko's cousin. And my other name is MJ" Jun said

"MJ?" Acchan thought

"Since when did you have that "MJ" name, Jun-nii?" Acchan asks

"Takamina will know" Jun said

"MJ, MJ..." Minami closes his eyes and thought

"Ah, you are that foreigner" Minami half shouts

"Yep. That me. I never thought that you believe my story back then" Jun said and laughs

"You tricked me" Minami said and pouts

"What is it, Minami?" Acchan asks in curious tone

"I will tell you later, Acchan" Minami said

"Uh, but in short, we knew each other for long time ago, and we also are best buddy" Jun said and pat Minami's shoulder

"Really?" Acchan asks

"Uh" Minami said

"That is good" Acchan said and smiles brightly

"Ok, everything is settled now. Takamina, let go to eat dinner with us" Akio said

"Yes, thank you Mr. Maeda" Minami said

"That is what I want to tell you. I think you should change the way you address us" Minako said

"You can call us whatever you want except Mr., Mrs. Maeda, Uncle, aunty" Akio adds and winks at Jun

"Huh? Then what can I call them?" Minami thought in confuse

"Let me give you a hint Takamina" Jun said

"What is it?" Minami happily asks

"You can call them like Atsuko" Jun said

Hearing that Minami and Acchan blush madly

"Ok, that is a good hint. Come on Takamina, let practice" Akio said

"Papa, Jun-nii, stop teasing him." Acchan said

"Mama" Acchan asks her mom for help

"Atsuko, we just want him to be close to us." Akio said

"You also want him to be that close right?" Jun said

"I...I..." Acchan looks down in embarrass

Minami holds Acchan's hand and confidently stand in front of Akio and Minako

"Thank you for accepting me, mom, dad" Minami said and bows

"Good. Hahaha...." Akio said

"Remember to take good care of her" Minako said

Then Acchan sees Rena is walking toward them. Beside her is a young and handsome doctor. She smiles evilly and turns to Minami

“Minami, you are about to smell the same smell on Jun-nii in minutes” Acchan said

Everyone looks at her with confused look. Acchan turns her head toward Rena’s direction. Minami realizes that

“Oh, I can smell that right now” Minami said in teasing tone.

“Uncle, aunty, can you go to the restaurant first? I will take Rena and go there later” Jun said and quickly walks toward Rena

At Minami’s side

“Another person with the same expression, interesting” Akio thought and laughs

Then they all leave the place

“By the way Minami, did you call Mario and the rest?” Acchan asks

“They just called me while ago. I said that I’m fine. They don’t need to come here” Minami said

“Oh ok”

At Jun’s side

“Rena” Jun calls her while walking toward her

Rena turns to him

“Jun. I’m about to go to you” Rena said

“Then let’s go Rena” Jun said and pulls her with him

“Sorry Dr. Fujimoto, I have to go now” Rena said

“It’s ok, Dr. Matsui. See you later” he said

Then Jun takes Rena to his car

In Jun’s car

“Why did he stay so silent? Did something bother him?” Rena thought

“When he left with his cousin, there still be fine.”

“Just now, did he misunderstand about me and Dr. Fujimoto.” Rena thought in surprise and sighs

“Why did I sigh? Am I scared that he will misunderstand?” Rena thought

“Am I …”

“Rena” Jun calls her

His call pulls her out of her train of thought. She turns and looks at him

“What is it, Jun?” Rena asks

“Who is he?” Jun asks

“He is one of my colleagues. After the conference, we just happened to go in the same direction” Rena quickly explain

“That good” Jun said in small tone

“What did you said, Jun?” Rena asks

“Ah nothing” Jun said and laughs softly

“One more thing Rena” Jun said in happy tone

“Huh?” Rena asks

“Tomorrow is Saturday. You still remember our promise right?” Jun said

“Uh. I’m waiting for that.” Rena smiles and said

“That will be very fun” Jun said in happy tone

“Uh” Rena said

“Tomorrow is my chance” Jun thought

TBC

Hope you guys like it!  :)

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
Re: Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) Part 13 7/11/15
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2015, 02:40:34 AM »
author-san why you updates every Saturday? fast update please.. You make me crazy waiting

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2015, 05:56:30 AM »
“Uh. I’m waiting for that.” Rena smiles and said
I'm waiting too:") thats really great great great
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2015, 02:34:05 PM »
yeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,THERE WILL BE A LOT OF WMATSUI IN THE NEXT CHAPTER RIGHT ?,RIGHT ?,RIGHT ?,well sorry I got to excited,update soon,your fic is interesting~

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) Part 14 14/11/15
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2015, 01:09:05 AM »
@Purnamazaki, @vickystar, @ChrunchyCream: Thank you!   :D

Here is Part 14.  :D

Part 14

In Jun house

Today is the day Jun and Rena go to the amusement part. Jun is very happy.

In Jun’s room

He is humming a song while preparing. After finished, he comes out of his room. He goes to the family room. At the same time, Rena comes down from her room.

“Let’s go Rena” Jun smiles and pulls her to his car

At amusement park

Jun parks his car and goes into the park with Rena

"Rena, let's go and play" Jun happily said and pulls Rena with him

Rena smiles at his childish act

"What do you want to play first, Jun?" Rena asks

"Haunted house" Jun said

"Why?" Rena asks

"I heard my colleague said that this haunted house here is very scary. I want to try." Jun excitedly said

"Oh ok" Rena said

Then the two go into the house.

In front of the haunted house

Rena takes a deep breath.

“It’s ok, Rena.” Rena reassures herself

Seeing Rena's strange action, Jun worriedly asks

“Are you ok, Rena?”

“I’m ok. Let’s go Jun” Rena said and smiles

“Ok” Jun said and goes into the house with Rena

When they just step in the house, suddenly a ghost jumps in front of them. Rena screams and hugs Jun tightly

“A...a..are you ok, Rena?” Jun asks

“I...I’m fine Jun, Let’s keep going” Rena said

However, she still hugs Jun’s arm tightly. Somehow Jun feel very happy about this. After awhile they step out of the house. Rena shakily hold Jun’s arm very tight. She is still scared.

"Rena, you should tell me that you scare and uncomfortable in there" Jun worriedly said

"B...but you are very excited. Therefore, I think I should try once" Rena said while catching her breath

"Sorry Rena." Jun looks down and said

"Don't be sad Jun. Today we come here to play. Let have fun as much as we can, ok." Rena said and smiles

"Ok" Jun said

Then they go to the rolling coaster

"Rena, are you sure that you don't afraid of high or anything right?" Jun seriously asks

"Don't worry Jun. I'm fine." Rena said and smiles to reassure Jun

"Ok" Jun said

Then they go in and play. Instead of afraid, Rena pretty much enjoys it. They excitingly enjoy their ride.

"Wow, that is super fun" Jun said

"Yes" Rena said

"Are you thirsty, Rena?" Jun asks

"Uh" Rena nods

"Let me go and buy us some snack and drink" Jun said

"Ok" Rena said

"Sit here and wait for me, ok?" Jun said

"Uh" Rena nods

Then Jun rushes to buy them. Rena sits on the bench. She takes out a book in her bag and reads while waiting for Jun. Suddenly someone comes and takes away her book.

"Excuse me" she looks up and said

When she looks up, she sees a group of boys and girls

"You guys" Rena scarily said

"Rena, long times no see" A girl steps up and pats Rena's shoulder

"You change a lot huh? I nearly cannot recognize you" another girl said while looking around Rena

"W..what do you want?" Rena scarily said

"Nothing, we just see an old friend, so we decide to go here and greet you" a man said

"Wow, you really turn into a swan huh? A beautiful lady. Not a nerd with a big glasses." he said and comes closer

"How about go and play with me?" he said and touches her face

Rena steps back to dodge his hand

"I’m waiting for someone here" Rena looks down and said

"Aww, don't lie, little girl. This guy like you is your lucky day. You know that he is rich. Why don't you go with him" another man said

"Hey don't scare my girl, man" the first man said.

He comes and tries to hold Rena shoulders

"Get away from me" Rena said and steps back.

Suddenly she trips and falls. She thought that she will fall on the ground. Then she feels someone hold her, and a warm voice said

"Rena, are you ok?"

"Jun" she turns around and happily calls

Jun sees some tear in corner of Rena eyes

"Who makes Rena cry?" Jun wipes her tear and said

Then he turns to the group

"Who are you?" Jun coldly said

"We are Rena's best friend when we were in high school. Today we are very happy that we meet her again after a very long time." the girl said and ground her hand on Rena shoulders

Rena scarily looks down.

"Rena is in love with that man for a very long time. He just confessed to her. That is all." she continues

"How about we have dual date? Rena will go with him, and you go and play with me, handsome" The other girl said in seductive tone while touching his T-shirt

"Take your filthy hand off my clothes. Disgusting" Jun said

“What are you calling me” The girl shouts

Jun ignores her and turns to Rena

"Is their words correct Rena? You are their friend, and you are in love with that jerk" Jun said

"Who do you call jerk?" the man shouts

"Shut up. I'm talking to Rena" Jun shouts in anger

"Rena, answer me" Jun gently said while lifting Rena's face up

"They aren't my friend. They just bullied me all my high school. He is nothing to me. Just because his family is rich, he always goes around and bully other" Rena shakily said

Jun can feel his anger. He turns to them

"If I ever see you come closer to Rena again, I will punch you guys even if you are a girl" Jun shouts and point at them

"Who do you think you are, pretty face?" the girl said

"Don’t bossing us around like that. My father didn't even raise his voice in front of me." the man shouts and rushes to Jun

"Then I will teach you what the manner is" Jun catches his hand and twist behind

"You dare to hit me. Do you know who my father is?" the man shouts

"Tell me, I really want to know" Jun said

"My father is captain of police." the man shouts

"Hee! So scary, let’s call him right now and said that Matsui Jun just hit you to see what his reaction is" Jun said in challenging voice

"You challenge me? Do you think that I lie? Let me show you how to respect me" He said and takes out his phone

"Jun" Rena holds Jun shirt and shaking

Jun turns around and smiles at Rena

"Don't worry Rena, everything will be fine" Jun said and pats Rena’s head

When he is about to call his father, he sees someone coming toward them

“Hey kid, what are you doing here?” a man calls him

“Uncle Natsu, this guy picks a fight with me.” He calls out Natsu

“Really?” he asks while running there with his other two friends

“Prepare yourself; I don’t need to call my father now. Uncle Natsu is also a police. Apology to me now” The man said and smirks

“Really? Let’s see about that” Jun said and crosses his arms

“Police here. What happened?” Natsu comes and raises his bandage

“Uncle, I was playing with my friends here. This man did some improper action toward my friends and hit me.” That man said

Jun turns and said

“Hello Natsu”

Natsu widens his eyes in surprise

“Hello sir” Natsu and two men behind him greet Jun

The man is taken back

“D…d..do you know him, uncle Natsu?” The man said

“What are you doing, Taku?” Natsu shouts

“He will never do what you just said” Natsu continues

“He said that his father is the captain of police, so he can go around and bullies other people” Jun said

“Sorry sir, I will tell his father to teach him again.” Natsu said

“Why did you have to afraid a little brat?” Taku said

“Apology to them now, reflects what you are doing. Don’t think that I don’t know what you are doing every day. Doesn’t focus on studying, always fooling around with those people. My sister spoiled too much” Natsu scolds Taku

“Enough of that lesson. Let’s go guys. Standing here for another minute I will die because of goodness.” Taku said and left

Before he leaves, he turns and glares at Jun.

“Sorry sir about his manner.” Natsu turns to Jun and said

“It’s ok. I just don’t want them to bother my friend again” Jun said

“I will tell my brother in law about this” Natsu said

“Please excuse us, we are going back now.” Natsu continues

“Ok, see you later” Jun said

“Have fun” They wave at them and leave

Rena looks at Jun with confused look

"Everything is fine now Rena. Let continue our game" Jun smiles and said

"Why did they so scare of you?" Rena said

"You know that I'm a police right?" Jun said

"Uh" Rena nods

"I'm the chief of police department. That is the reason" Jun said and laughs

"You are? Wow I never thought a chief can be this young and childish" Rena said and laughs

"You think of me like that" Jun pouts

"I'm sorry" Rena looks down

"Rena, I'm just kidding. I'm glad that you smile again." Jun said

They go and play a lot of different things, until night. Then they go to the Ferris Wheel and sit on one of the booth. Rena excitedly looks at the night view from the high place. Unknowingly to her that Jun is looking at her.

“You know what, Jun?” Rena suddenly speaks up

Jun snaps out of his though

“What is it, Rena?” Jun said

“When I was in high school, I used to be bullied every day. They hit me, threw my books away, and laugh at me. I was really scared.” Rena said in shaky voice

“Rena” Jun pulls Rena into his embrace

“I always thought that what did I do wrong that make them did that to me. I tried my best to avoid them everywhere I go. However, they would never leave me alone. I always hope there will be someone there and save me.” Rena hugs Jun back and said

“And today, my wish finally came true. You were there and saved me from them. It makes me very happy” Rena continues

“Rena, don’t be afraid anymore. From now on, I will always protect you no matter what” Jun gently said while stroking Rena’s back

Then Jun breaks the hug. He takes deep breath and holds Rena's hand. Rena looks at him with confused look, but at the same time shyly look because of his look

"R...Rena, I have something I want to tell you" Jun stutters

Rena looks down to hide her blush

"When I heard that jerk said that you love him, I was really sad. I knew that was a lie, but somehow I still feel very sad when hearing that you love someone else" Jun said

"Do you believe in fate, Rena?" Jun asks

Rena looks up at him

"I believe" Jun smiles and said

"If I'm not investigating Atsuko’s kidnapping case, I will never meet you. I also will never have a feeling of missing something in my heart. I will never know what jealous means. Because all of that feeling, I knew one thing" Jun said

He lifts Rena's face up and looks directly at her eyes

"Because of the case, I finally met my second half." Jun gently said

"I love you Rena. Will you be my girlfriend? From now on I will never let you feel scared again" Jun said

“I also believe in that. I have to thank my cousin because she asked me to take picture at the airports for her. Therefore I can be your witness.” Rena smiles at Jun and said

"I love you, too Jun. Properly, when I see you for the first time"

Jun pulls Rena close to him and kisses her lips. Outside of the booth, the firewood starts appearing in the night sky. After a while they reach the ground

“Let’s go home Rena” Jun said and takes Rena’s hand

Suddenly, Taku and his men appear before Jun and Rena again

“You people again” Jun said and takes Rena behind his back.

“I don’t know why my uncle is afraid of you, but I’m not.” Taku said

“Guys get him” He shouts

Then the two men rush to Jun. Jun kicks the man on his left side at his face. Then he punches the man on his right side. After that he rushes to Taku. He twists his hand behind his back and presses Taku on his knees. He takes out his bandage and said

“I’m a police. Next time, if I see you people bother Rena again; I will throw all of you into jail.”

Jun pushes Taku to fall on the ground. They stand up and run away.

“Jun, are you ok?” Rena asks

“I’m fine, Rena. I will never let anyone hurt you again” Jun said and hugs Rena tightly

At night

When Jun walks pass Rena's room, he hears some sound in it. He knocks her door

"Come in" Rena said

When Jun walks in, he sees Rena is packing her stuff

"What are you doing, Rena?" Jun asks in confuse

"The case is finally solved. I guess I can be safe at my house now. Therefore I pack my stuffs" Rena said

"I troubled you for a long time" she continues

Jun is frowning with her words. He is not happy.

"Why did you say trouble Rena? You know that you will never trouble me. Moreover you are my girlfriend now" Jun sits on her bed and said in sad tone

"You sound like I'm a stranger to you" Jun pouts

Rena looks at him. Then she stands up and sits next to him

"Of course not. You are my boyfriend. How can you be a stranger? I'm sorry." Rena said and pecks on his lips

Jun smiles evilly and pushes her down on her bed. Rena blushes at his action

"Let me tell you this Rena" he said when his face is very close to her

"What is it, Jun?" Rena shyly said

"Sooner or later you will be the Mistress of this place. This place will be your house. Why would you be bother to move back there?" Jun said and smiles at her

His words making Rena blush. Then she rounds her arms around his neck

"What make you so sure that I will accept to be the Mistress of this place?" she playfully said and smirks

"I will definitely make you accept." Jun said

"Matsui Rena, you are captured under Matsui Jun. I charge you to be with him forever." Jun said seriously

"I won't let you escape from my hand, Rena" he said

"You sound like I'm your criminal" Rena said

"You are. You are a love thief. You are under my arrest because you stole my heart and soul." Jun said and laughs

"So, I also have to arrest you, because you did the same thing to me. You stole my heart and soul. I will charge you to be with me and love me forever, do you accept my decision?" Rena said and smiles

"Gladly, I will always be with you and love you." Jun smiles and said

"So, you accept the fact that you will be the Mistress of this house, now?" Jun said

"Let me consider about that" Rena said in teasing tone

"There is no other answer for that. That is official decision. All you have to do is obey" Jun said

Rena looks at Jun and smile sweetly

"Thank you Jun." she said softly

"For what Rena?" he asks her with gentle tone

"For loving me. For giving me a very strong but comfortable shoulder to lean on. For your warm hug every time I'm sad or scared." she said and smiles

Jun smiles at her

"Also thank you, Rena. For loving me. For allowing me to love you and protect you" Jun said

"I love you Jun" Rena said

"I love you too, Rena" Jun said and kisses her lips

Their kiss soon turns into more passionate and intense. Rena hugs Jun's neck tightly to deepen their kiss. Then Jun slips his tongue in Rena's mouth to explore. Jun slowly unbutton her shirt while still kissing her. That night, they drown in their own world of love and passion.

In the morning

At the hospital

Jun parks his car and opens the door for Rena.

"I will see you this noon Rena, have a great day" Jun said and pecks her lips

"Ok, see you later." Rena said

When Jun is about to go back to his car Rena calls him

"Jun"

"What is it Rena?" Jun asks

“Jun, are you free tomorrow?” Rena asks

“Uh, I don’t have anything to do. Why?” Jun asks

“I want you to take me to this place” Rena said

“Where is it, Rena?” Jun asks in curious

“You will know when you get there. It is very special place to me” Rena smiles and said

“Ok” Jun said

"Thank you Jun. See you later. Love you" Rena said and kisses his cheek

"Ok, I love you too" Jun said the he leaves

Then Rena walks into the hospital and heads to her office

"Someone got for herself a police boyfriend” the nurse said

"Plus, she is extremely happy today" she adds

Rena turns to the sources of the voice

"Saki" Rena calls

"See you later, love you."

"Ok, I love you too"

Saki imitates Jun and Rena making Rena blushes madly

"Stop it Saki." Rena shouts in embarrass while smiling shyly

“Look at you. The aura of happiness is flying around you.” Saki said

“Is it that obvious?” Rena asks

“Hahaha...It is written all over your face” Saki said

Rena smiles and blushes

“Stop showing that happy face to me. I’m still single you know” Saki whines

“Aww, come on Saki. That is because my best friend is so picky. A lot of handsome men who want you to be his girlfriend” Rena said

“Don’t try to flattering me” Saki said

Then the two laugh

“Anyway, I’m happy for you because you found a good man” Saki said

“Thank you Saki” Rena said

The next morning

In Jun’s house

Jun’s POV

I’m sitting in my family room to wait for Rena

“Where did Rena want to go?” I thought to myself

After awhile Rena come down from her room.

“Sorry for making you wait Jun” Rena said

“It is ok, Rena” I said and stand up

“Where do you want to go, Rena?” I turn to her and ask

“Before that, I want you to take me to a flower shop” Rena said to me

I look at her with confused look

“Ok” I said

Then I take her to the flower shop nearby

“Wait for me here. It won’t take too long” She said to me, and I nod

After awhile, she walks out with two bouquets of white roses.

“White rose?” I’m really confused right now

I look at her, and she smiles at me as saying

‘I will tell you later’

“Here is where I want to go Jun” Rena said and gives me the address

“Ok” I said

Then I start the car and drive away. After 2 and half hour, we reach the destination. That is a cemetery which located on the mountain.

“Why did she want to come here?” I thought

“Let go Jun” Rena holds my hand and said

I take the bouquets and follow her. She leads me to a far part of the cemetery. There located two graves. She walks toward them and place the two bouquets on each grave. I look at the grave.

“Matsui” I thought in surprise when I see the man last name

“Hello, Mommy, Daddy. I come to visit you” Rena speaks up while wiping their picture

“They are her…” I thought in surprise

“Rena…” I call her softly

She looks up at me and smiles

“Daddy, Mommy, today, I bring the most important person to me to meet you two. He is my boyfriend.” Rena said while holding my hand

I smile and tighten my grip on her hand

“Hello, uncle and aunty. My name is Matsui Jun. I’m Rena’s boyfriend. As Rena said, I’m her most important person, she is too. To me, Rena is everything to me. She is the most important person in my life. I will always love her and take care of her” I said and bow before them

We look at each other and smile. We stay there and talk to them for a while. Then Rena and I go to the cliff of the mountain. We just stay silent and look at the nice view. I’m very curious about her parent, but I don’t want to ask her. Somehow I have a feeling that that thing is very hurt. I want her to tell me when she is in good condition.

“Today…” Rena speaks up

I look at her while holding her hand

“Today is my parent’s death anniversary” She said

I keep silent and wait for her

“18 years ago, when we were out on a vacation, a truck from the other side of the road was lost control and hit our car. I was the only one that survived on that accident. My parent was taken away from me from that day” Rena said while tear rolling on her cheeks

“When I wake up from that accident, the only people I see are from an orphanage. I was taken there and rise as an orphan.” Rena said

“Rena” I thought

I didn’t know that she had been through that. I pull her into my arms and hug her tightly. I stroke her back to comfort her. She hugs me back and buries her face on my chest.

“It’s ok Rena. Everything is in the past now. Cry as much as you want and then forget all the sad past. Just remember about your parent, their love, and your happy time together with them” I gently said while patting her head

She cries silently on my chest. We stand like that for a while until she calmed down

“Are you ok, Rena?” I ask while wiping tears that left on her face

“Uh, I’m. Thank you Jun” Rena nods and said

“There is a Sister who loves me and took care of me since then. I see her as my mother, my only family. I want you to see her” Rena said

Then Rena takes my hand. I hold her hand and stop her. She looks at me with confuse.

“From now on, I will also be your family, Rena. You are my everything and my dearest family. I want you to know that” I sincerely said to her

She looks at me and smiles brightly

“Of course you are my family, Jun.” Rena happily said

“If I don’t see you as my family, I don’t have to tell you to take me here so that I can introduce you to my parent. I also want to introduce you to my second mother” Rena said while looking away to hide her blushing face

I smile and turn her face to look at me

“I love you, Rena. I will always be your family” I said and lean to kiss her lips

She replies my kiss. I hug her waist and pull her closer to me while she rounding her arms around my neck as we deepen our kiss. We kiss each other until out of air. Then we break the kiss and smile to each other

“I love you too Jun. Very much” She said to me in cheerful tone

Then she leads me to the orphanage to meet the Sister who raised her. The orphanage is not very far from the cemetery. When we reach there, I see a gently looking woman in a Sister’s outfit standing there and watching a group of little kids.

“Sister Maria” Rena happily calls her while running toward her

She turns around and looks at her. She smiles a very gently smiles. Rena runs to her and hugs her tightly

“Rena” She calls her and hugs her back

“Sister, I miss you” Rena said

“I miss you, too. How have you been?” She asks her

“I’m good. How about you?” Rena asks

“I’m fine. Thank you Rena” She gently said

“And may I know who is that handsome looking man behind you” She said and smiles at Rena

“He is...he is my boyfriend, Matsui Jun” Rena shyly said

“Hello Sister, my name is Matsui Jun. Rena’s boyfriend” I said and bow before her

“Hello Matsui-san” She smiles and greets me

“Ah...Rena-neechan” The kids happily call her

“Hello, how are you all doing?” Rena smiles and asks them

“We are doing good” They said in union

“It has been so long since you visited here. We missed you a lot” a little girl said

“Sorry, I was busy. I brought for you all some gifts.” Rena said and takes out a big candy bag in her bag to show them

“Yay…” The kids shout in happy

“Come on Rena-neechan, we have something very cool to show you” a little boy said while pulling her with them

I just stand there and look how happy she is. That makes me feel happy too.

“I’m happy that she can find her second half” the Sister said to me

“Rena was a really pitiful kid. She has been through a lot. I still remember the first time I saw her. She was quiet and all alone. She seem to can’t join into the group, and she was never smile” she continues

“Slowly she became more open up and cheerful like right now. I’m very happy” she smiles to me

“Please Matsui-san, please take good care of her and love her” she sincerely said to me

“I will Sister. I will use all my life to love her and protect her. I won’t let her drop any sadness tear ever again” I firmly said

“And just call me Jun. Rena told me that she sees you as her second mother, her family, so just treat me as one of your too. I promised to her parent. Now I promise to you that I will make her happy” I said

The Sister gently smiles at me.

After a while

Rena comes back. After saying goodbye to the Sister and the kids, Rena and I leave the place. We are walking back to my car hand in hand.

“Thank you, Rena” I said

“For what, Jun” Rena looks at me with confused look

“For showing me here.  For telling about your past. For letting me walk into your heart and be your family” I gently said while caress her face

“Jun” Rena calls me

I can see tear of happiness build up in her beautiful eyes. She hugs me tightly and buries her face on my chest. I hug her back and pat her head. After a while we reach the car. I look at my watch. It is time. I turn and smiles at Rena

“Rena, are you hungry?” I ask her

“Uh, a little" Rena answers

"Let go to the restaurant. I think it is time now." I said and smile

"Time?" Rena looks at me with confused eyes

"Today I also want you to meet someone" I said to her

"Who is it, Jun?" Rena asks me

"My parent. They just got back here yesterday" I said

She widens her eyes in surprise

"What? Your parent? Why don't you say that sooner, Jun. How do I look? How can I see them? What should I d....?"

Cutting her panic words, I kiss her lips to calm her down. After a while I pull out. I look at her and smile

"Don't worry Rena. Everything will be fine. I already told my parent about you. Just act as normal" I said and pat her head

After that I take her to the restaurant to meet my parent. I lead her to the VIP room that I already booked.

End Jun's POV

Rena's POV

"Hello Mr. Matsui, your parent is already inside." a waiter bow and said to Jun

"Ok, thank you. You can bring the food I ordered out" he said

"What should I do? What should I do his parent is already there? What if I make mistake? What if they don't like me? What should I do?" I thought in panic

As knowing my thought, Jun squeezes my hand tightly. He holds my shoulders and smiles at me

"Everything will be fine. Just be yourself, ok. I will always be here for you" he gently said to me

I take a deep breath. Then I smile back at him.

"Thank you, Jun" I peck his lips and said

Then we walk into the room. Jun’s parent looks at us and smiles gently

"Mom, Dad, this is Rena who I told you. She is my girlfriend" Jun introduces me

"Hello Mr and Mrs Matsui, my name is Matsui Rena." I said and bow

"Hello Rena-chan, we are Jun parent. Just act normal. Don't be so nerves." his mom tells me and smiles

"Uh, just see us as your family. By the way, don't call us like that. It sounds so distance. Just call us as Jun" his dad said to me

"Now Rena-chan, can you call us once again" His mom said to me

I can feel my face is getting hot

"Remember, calling us as Jun. Just look up. Don't need to look down" his mother adds

They are very nice. I think they try to make me feel comfortable. I slowly look up and call them

"M...mom, dad" I call them then look down to hide my embarrassment.

"Good, Rena-chan. We are waiting for so long to hear this call from his girlfriend." they said and laugh

Then I sit down together with Jun.

"Sorry, dad, mom. I have to make a phone call. I will be right back" he said to his parent

"Rena, I will be back, ok" He said and kisses my forehead

Then he leaves the room. I feel my nerves just come back to me. Now I'm alone with his parent. I don't know what to do

"Don't be afraid, Rena-chan. I heard that you helped Jun to find Atsuko, right?" his father said

"Yes, I was the witness in her case." I said

"Thank you for helping my niece. I was so happy when she is safe" he said

"It is nothing. That is what I should do." I said

"Rena, we bought you some souvenirs when we on our vacation. Jun told us a lot about you." his mother said

"I'm happy that he finally found someone he loves" his mother adds

"From the first time when he told us about you, I already had the feeling that you will become his special one." his father said

"Really honey?" mom asks dad

"Yes, because he sound just like me when I told my parent about you" he said and laughs out loud

I also laugh with them. I can feel a little lighter. Then we happily talk to each other. After a while Jun comes back, and we happily eat and talk about a lot of different things. His parent is so nice.

End Rena’s POV

After the dinner

After Jun and Rena say goodbye to his parent, Jun take her to a mountain nearby.

“Rena, just sleep a little. I will call you when we get there” Jun said and smiles

“Ok” Rena said

Then she closes her eye and sleep

At dawn

“Rena, Rena” Jun gently calls her

Rena slowly opens her eyes. Jun smiles at her

“Let watch the sunrise together Rena” Jun said

Then they go and stand on the mountain to watch the sunrise. The sun slowly rises up behind the mountain. The white rays of the sun slowly spread around the sky lighten up the dark sky.

“So beautiful, Jun” Rena said

“Uh” Jun nods

“I’m the happiest person in the world because I have you by my side” Rena smiles and said

“Me too” Jun said

Then he pulls her close to him and kisses her lips. She hugs him and replies his kiss

“I love you, Rena” Jun whispers

“I love you too, Jun” Rena said

TBC

Hope you guys enjoy reading this.  :)

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
Re: Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) Part 14 14/11/15
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2015, 02:50:44 AM »
Aaawwwwwww this is so sweet. I love it!!! :heart: :heart: XD XD
Please make more wmatsui moment. Great chapter! :twothumbs

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2015, 09:03:13 AM »
Well everything is going well with Wmatsui and Atsumina

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the updates

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2015, 01:22:52 PM »
Suddenly, I miss wmatsui  :deco:

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2015, 02:45:56 PM »
i love this chapter!! it's full of wmatsui!!!
thanks author-san!!!!! XD XD
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) Part 15 (Final) 21/11/15
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2015, 12:36:04 AM »
@Koyumichan~, @cisda83, @mirurunky, @key17: Thank you!  :D

Here is the last part!  :)

Part 15: Final

2 years later

At night

Atsuko is lying on her bed and looking at her phone.

Atsuko's POV

I'm bored. I didn't meet Minami for whole two weeks. I miss him so much. In the last two weeks, he has a big project in the company, so he is super busy. After that incident, Minami came to Papa’s company to work since he has a master's degree in business. He also moved to Tokyo. He said that he wants to be close to me.

In two year, he became very famous among business field. They say he is the genius in that field. I’m also going to work at Papa's company after I acquire my Master’s Degree.

I heard Papa said that his project was done today. He is very pleased with his new plan on a new product. I'm very happy for him.

"I wonder if he is still awake" I look at my phone and thought

I want to call him. I want to go out with him tomorrow because that is our 2nd year anniversary.

"Does he remember or not?" I mumble while calling his number.

I'm impatiently waiting for his voice. I don't know why my heart beats very fast.

(Hello) he said

Somehow, just hearing his voice makes me so happy. Those two weeks just texting to him, I miss him so much.

(Hello?) He said again

Because too deep in my thought, I forgot to answer him

"Hi Minami, it is me" I said

(Atsuko? You are still awake?) He said in surprise

"Yes, I miss you. And what with that reaction" I said and pout

(Sorry Atsuko, I thought you already asleep by now. I miss you too) he said

"What are you doing, Minami?" I ask him

(I'm working) he answers

"You are still working now?" I ask him

(Uh, I have some very important things to prepare) he said

"What is it, Minami?" I ask him in curious

(Just some plan in the company. You don't have to think about that) he said and laughs softly

He is acting weird

(By the way, why did you call me, Atsuko?) He asks me

"I miss you, so I call you, can't I?" I said in hurtful tone

(Of course you can. You are my girlfriend. You definitely can call me whenever you want.) He said

(I miss you too, you know.) He continues

"Uh, by the way, I want to congratulate you with your successful project. I heard Papa said that your speech is perfect" I happily said

(Thank you, Atsuko) he said and laughs

"Another thing, I want to ask if you are free tomorrow" I said

(Uhm...) he pauses

I think I know his answer to my question

(Sorry Atsuko, tomorrow I have a new and important project to do. So I...)

"It is ok, your work is more important. We can meet some other time" cutting his words I said and laughs softly to reassure him.

However, I can feel something wet rolling on my cheeks

(I'm sorry, Atsuko) he said in sad tone

"It is ok, Minami. Really, don't worry, ok" I said trying to make my voice as much normal as possible

"If you are busy, I will hang up now. Don't stay up too late ok." I said

(Uh, you too. I promise after this project, I will meet you) Minami said to me

"Ok, bye Minami. Good night." I said

(Uh, good night Atsuko) he said

"I love you" I said

(I love you too) he said

Then we hang up. I sit on my bed and look at his picture on my phone. My tear just keeps dropping

"I miss you, Minami" I whisper

Suddenly, my phone rings

"Rena?" I thought

I wipe my tear and prepare my voice. After preparing everything, I answer her call

"Hello Rena" I said in cheerful tone

(Hi Atsuko) she greets me

"How are you and Jun-nii doing? How is your trip?" I ask her

(We are good. We just get back from our trip. It was great) Rena said happily

Rena and Jun got married one year ago. This year to celebrate their anniversary, they went to EU. I'm happy for them especially Jun-nii. He finally found his second half

"It is good to hear that" I said

(How about you, Atsuko?) Rena asks me

"Good. I still have to study some more classes." I answer

(How about you and Takamina?) She asks me

"We are doing great. Though I didn't get a chance to meet him, he was busy with his project." I said trying to hide my sadness

"Are you ok, Atsuko?" Rena asks me worriedly

"I'm fine, Rena. Don't worry. I just called him. Hearing his voice and knowing that he is fine is enough. His work is more important" I said and laugh softly

"I see. I'm glad that you are ok" Rena said

"Uh. I'm perfectly fine" I said cheerfully

"Sorry Rena, I have some assignment to do. I will talk to you later." I said to her

"Ok, talk to you later Atsuko. Good night" Rena said

"Good night" I said then hang up

Then I just lie down on my bed.

End Atsuko's POV

In the morning

Minami’s POV

Today will be the most important day in my life. I'm on my way to her house now. After two weeks didn't meet her, I feel like I lost my oxygen. I miss her so much. I want to see her every second. I'm glad that her father happy with my project. That mean my sacrifice doesn't go in vain.

Yesterday, I lied to her that I can't meet her because I want her to be surprise. Through her voice, I know that she was very sad even though she tried to hide it. My heart also very hurt when knowing that she was sad. However, I have to make everything perfect for today. While I'm driving, I receive a phone call.

"Hello Jun" I said

(Hi Takamina, are you on your way now?) Jun asks me

"Uh, I'm near the house" I answer

(I hope your plan success, and you can make her happy. Yesterday, when Rena called her, she said that Atsuko was very sad.) Jun said

"Uh, I knew that. Today, I will make up everything for her. Not only today but forever" I said

"Glad to hear you say that. Good luck" Jun said

"Thank you" I said

Then we hang up.

After a while I reach her house. I stop my car at the gate and call the security

“Good morning Master Minami” a man said

“Good morning” I smile and greet him

Then I park the car and go into her house

“Good morning Master Minami,” the maids and butlers bow and greet me

“Good morning” I greet them

“Where is Atsuko?” I ask one of them

“Atsuko-sama is still sleeping in her room” A maid told me

“Do you need me to wake her up for you?” she continues

“It is ok, I will go there and wake her up” I said

When I’m about to go, the maid calls me.

“Master Minami”

I turn around and ask her.

“What is it?”

“Because Master and Mistress have an important meeting, so they have to leave very early this morning. They told us to say “good luck” to you for them” she said

“I see, thank you” I said and go up stair

I open the door of her room and come in. I see she is sleeping soundly on her bed. Her face looks just like an angel. Looking at her like this I really don’t want to wake her up. I walk toward her bed and sit on the edge of her bed. I see that she is still hugging our picture on her chest.

"Minami, I miss you" she said in her sleep

Her voice is very sad. I can feel my heart hurt. I raise my hand to move some hairs that cover her beautiful face.

"I miss you too, Atsuko. I miss you so much" I whisper while caressing her face

Feeling my touch, she opens her eyes. Suddenly she sits up and hugs me tightly. Because of her sudden action, I lost my balance and fall on her bed

"Minami, I miss you so much" she said while burying her face on my chest

I can feel her tear on my shirt

"I'm sorry Atsuko. I made you sad" I said to her while stroking her back

"..." She stays silent

"I come here today to go out with you. Where do you want to go, Atsuko?" I ask her

"..." She still keeps silent

"Atsuko?" I call her and look downs

I realize that she is still sleeping. I smile and kiss her forehead. Then I pull her closer to me and hug her tightly

In the afternoon

Atsuko's POV

I slowly open my eyes. Feeling something around my waist, I look at beside me. I see Minami.

"Am I still dreaming?" I whisper while caressing his face

"If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up anymore. I want to stay by your side forever" I said to him

Then I feel he tightens his hug on my waist

"Atsuko, I'm sorry for making you sad. This is not a dream, Atsuko. I'm here. I'm here with you now." Minami opens his eyes and said

I'm surprised by his words.

"This is not a dream, but how can he be here?" I thought in confuse

"Yesterday, you sa..."

Haven't finished my words, Minami pulls me closer to him and kisses me on my lips. I close my eyes and reply his kiss. He kisses me gently and softly. I can feel his love through this kiss. He moves on top of me still kissing. I round my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. The kiss, I miss for so long. Our kiss slowly turns into more passionate and intense. We kiss until we out of air. Then we break the kiss and look at each other eyes. Minami bends down and connects his forehead to mine.

"Atsuko, I miss you. I miss you so much. Two weeks ago to me as centuries. I pass through it with a lot of effort. Your texts every night is my energy. I miss you so much. You can’t ever imagine that feeling." He whispers to me

"I also miss you too, Minami. Two weeks to me like torture. I want to see you, but I know you are doing your best with your project. Therefore, the only thing I can do is support you from afar" I said and hug him tight

Then Minami breaks the hugs and gently look at me

"Atsuko, go and prepare. Today we will go out and play together" He said while caressing my face

"You aren't busy?" I ask him

"No, today, I'm all yours" he said and smiles

I'm very happy when hearing he said that.

"Thank you, Minami" I hug him tightly while buries my face on his chest.

I miss his hug so much. He hugs me back tighter than me. 

After a while, I sit up from my bed and go to prepare my things

End Atsuko's POV

Minami's POV

I sit on her bed and wait for her. After a while, she steps out.

"I'm ready, Minami" she smiles and said to me

I pull her to sit on my laps. I hug her waist and bury my face on her neck to exhale her scent. I miss this feeling so much

"Where do you want to go, my love?" I ask her

"Anywhere, as long as I can be with you" She said while resting her back on my chest

"Are you hungry?" I ask her

"Uh" she nods

"Then let eat first. After that I will take you to this place" I said and take her hand

"Where?" She asks me

"That is a secret. I will tell you later" I said and smile

Then we go out of her room

“Hello, Atsuko-sama, Minami-sama” a maid greets us

“Hi” we said

“Do you want me to prepare lunch for you two?” she asks us

“Uh, please do” I said to her

“Ok, right away sir” She said and bows

After we finished our lunch, we go out of the house. About 2 hours of driving, we finally reach our destination.

"Where are we going, Minami?" Atsuko asks me

"Fishing" I smile at her

"Fishing?" She said in confuse

"Uh, you like it, don't you?" I smile and said

"Yes, it has been so long. I want this" she happily said and smiles brightly at me

"Thank you Minami" she jumps to hug me and said

"You're welcome, Atsuko" I hug her and said

Then we go to the boat that I prepared before and start enjoying our fishing time. I sit there and look at her face. She is very happy. Looking at her like this makes me very happy. I want to see her smile every day, every second. That smile makes me feel relieve. I put my hand in my pocket to feel that special item.

"Minami look, I caught a big fish" she happily shows me

"That is great, Atsuko" I smile at her

We fish there for a while. Then I look at my watch. It is 4:30.

"Atsuko, let's go. I have some place, I want to show you." I said and pull her

"Where is it, Minami?" she curiously ask me

"You will know about that later, my love" I said and peck on her lips

Then we go back to my car

End Minami's POV

Atsuko's POV

Minami takes me to the car. Then he takes me to the place that he wants to show me. He drives for one hour to get there. While he is driving, Jun-nii calls him

"Ok, I got it" that is all he said

"What is it, Minami?" I ask him

"Nothing Atsuko" He said and smiles to me

Today he acts very weird.

"What did he want to show me?" I thought in confused

Then he takes me to a coffee shop near the sea.

"This is where he wants to show me?" I thought

When I'm about to ask him, he said to me

"Sorry Atsuko, can you wait for me here. I have something to do. I will be back." Minami said and runs out of the restaurant before I can say anything

"What's wrong? If he is busy, I don't mind. He doesn't have to leave me alone like that." I thought and pout.

I called something to drink while waiting for him. I look at the window and smile while remembering the time that we spent together.

"Did he remember our 2nd year anniversary?" I thought

While I’m sitting there, someone talks to me.

"Hello miss, can I sit here?"

I look up and see a strange man

"Who is he?" I thought to myself

"Sorry, I'm waiting for someone." I say to him

"Come on miss. Don't lie. You are here alone right?" He said

"What's wrong with him?" I thought

"I said that there is no free seat here" I said annoyingly

He ignores me and sits down.

"Hey," I stand up and raise my voice

"Let have fun together" he said and holds my hand

"Let's go..."

"Take your hand of my girl" haven't finish my words, Minami comes and takes my hand off that rude guy

"Who are you? This is none of your business shorty." he shouts at Minami

"She is my girlfriend. You are disturbing her." Minami said

Minami said loudly making the customers in the shop looking at the rude man. He looks pissed

"Remember that shorty." he slams the table and leaves

"Minami" I call and hug him

"Atsuko, I’m sorry. I’m late" he hugs me tight and said

"Let go, Atsuko" He said and pulls me with him.

"Where are we going?" I ask him

"You will know about that later." He said and smiles

He leads me to the beach. We sit on the sand. It is about time of sunset. I got it. This is what he wants to show me

"You want to show me sunset right, Minami?" I ask him

"Uh," he smiles at me.

Then we sit there silently watching the sun slowly goes down and disappears under the horizon while entwining our hands together. Around us slowly turns dark

"Minami," I call him

"Huh?" he looks at me

"Thank you Minami, that is so beautiful" I said and smile at him

"Everything for you. However, that is just the beginning." He said and pecks my lips

"Let go, Atsuko." He said and pulls me with him

He runs to the other side of the beach. Suddenly he stops

"Atsuko, can you wear this" He said and gives me an eyes patch

"What did he want?" I thought

“What is it, Minami?” I ask him curiously

“Just wear it. You will know about that shortly” He said and smiles mysteriously

“Ok” I said

I take and wear it. Then he leads me to somewhere I completely have no idea.

"Can I open it yet, Minami?" I ask him

"Not yet, Atsuko. A little more" he said

After a while

"Ok, Atsuko, you can open it now" He said

I slowly open my eyes.

“Huh?” I thought

Around me only darkness. The only thing I see is the dark sea. I try to look for Minami. I see him standing not far from me.

“Minami” I call him

“Atsuko, don’t move. Just stand there” He said to me

“Ok” I listen to him

Suddenly a sparkly light appears. Then a trace of light quickly flashes before my eyes. I widen my eyes in surprise. I can't believe in my eyes. The light lightens up around me creating a heart shape. However, that is not it. The sparkly light creates a sentence in front of me.

"Happy Our Second Year Anniversary."

"He remembers it" I happily thought.

Tear of happiness slowly fill up my eyes. Then I hear Minami shouts loudly

"Atsuko, I love you"

Then another sparkly light appears. It forms another sentence under the first sentence

“Takahashi Minami Loves Maeda Atsuko Forever”

I stun at my place. I can't describe my feeling right now. Then he shouts loudly again

"Atsuko, please accept this"

Follow up is another sparkly light. The last sentence slowly appears in front of my eyes. I’m speechless with the last sentence. I cannot control my tear now. I use my hand to cover my mouth to stop my choke from happiness.

“Maeda Atsuko Will You Marry Me?”

My head went blank. All I could see now is that sentence.

“Atsuko” Minami calls me

I look up. He slowly walks toward me.

“Minami” I whisper

He is standing in front of me. Then he downs on one bended knee. I can feel my heart is beating very fast

“Maeda Atsuko, will you make me, Takahashi Minami, the happiest man in the world?” He said and raises a ring box before me.

I cannot describe my feeling right now. The happiness fills in my heart and my soul. I’m the happiest girl in the world.

“Yes, Minami, Yes” I answer him in tear.

He wears the ring in my hand. Then he stands up and hugs me. He picks me up and turns around.

"Yay!!!" He happily shouts

Then he puts me down and looks at me by a sincere look

“I love you, Atsuko” He whispers and kisses my lips

I close my eyes and reply his kiss. I round my arms around his neck, and he holds my waist to pull me closer to him. We deepen our kiss. After a while, we break our kiss and smile at each other. Now, we are sitting on the sand, and I rest my head on his shoulder.

“So, you prepared all of this while I was waiting for you at that coffee shop right?” I ask him

“Uh, Jun and Yuu helped me”

Then I remember something

"Then yesterday, when you said that you have a very important thing to prepare was this?" I ask him

"Uh, I try to make this as memorable as possible. I want you to be surprised and happy." He said and strokes my hair

"When I finished my project, I really wanted to rush to your house immediately and hug you tightly in my arms. I miss you so much. Not those two weeks, feeling not meeting you in one day makes me lose my energy." He continues

"Then in those times alone at home by myself, I decided. I want to see you every day. I want the first person I see in the morning is you. I want to hear you say "good morning" to me every morning. I want to hug you every night. I want you to be with me forever. That is why I did all of this." He caresses my face and said

My heart is jumping in happiness

"Last night, when I hear your broken voice, I really want to run to you and hug you tight in my arms. However, I have to endure to this day." He said and hugs me tightly.

"Minami, I love you so much. I also want the first person I see in the morning is you. I want to sleep in your arms every night and feel your warm." I said to him while buries my face on his chest

End Atsuko's POV

Minami's POV

Then I break the hug and look at her eyes

"Are you happy, Atsuko?" I sincerely ask her

"More than you could ever image." She smiles and said to me

"I'm glad" I sigh in relief

"You know what Minami?" Atsuko asks me

"What is it, Atsuko?" I ask her

"Somehow, I'm glad that I was kidnapped that day" she said to me

"Huh? Why so?" I ask her in confuse

"Because of that, I can meet you. My most important person in my life" she turns and kisses my lips

"I'm also thankful that I changed my direction that day so that I can meet my angel." I smile and said to her

Then we continue sitting there silently

“Atsuko, you know what am I thinking, right now?” I speak up

“Huh? What is it, Minami?” she asks me

"I’m think about how I can let the world know that you are mine so that those stupid know and don't dare to approach you" I said and kiss the ring on her left hand

"You still remember the incident this evening." Atsuko asks

"Of course, I do." I said

"I just went out for 45 minutes and that jerk approach you. What if I come a little later" I continue

"He dares to use his filthy hand to touch my Atsuko" I said and kiss her hand.

"You are mine and only mine" I said

"I'm always and forever yours Minami" Atsuko said and turns to look at me

I pull her closer to me and kiss her lips. She replies my kiss while hugging my neck. Our kiss turns into more passion and intense.

"I love you Atsuko" I said to her

"I love you too Minami" she said and smiles sweetly at me

And that is my love story about how I meet my lovely and beautiful wife

5 years later

In Tokyo

At Maeda's mansion

A little boy runs around the garden while chasing a dog. There are his grandparents looking at him and smile gently. Then he runs to them

"Grandpa, Grandma. Uncle Jun and Aunt Rena come. Ren is also with them too" he said

"Is that so?" Akio said

"Hello uncle, aunty" Jun and Rena greet them

"Hello Uncle Jun, Aunt Rena" Kai happily said

"Hi little Atsumina" Jun said playfully.

"Ren, go and greet grandpa and grandma" Rena said

"Yes"

Then he runs to greet Akio and Minako.

“Hello grandpa, grandma.” Ren bows at them

“Hi Ren” they smile and pat his head

Then he rushes to Kai

"Hello buddy." He said

"Hi buddy" Kai greets back

Then they high five with each other

"Kai, where is your mommy and daddy?" Jun asks

"Mommy and daddy go to Greece to celebrate their wedding anniversary" Kai said

In Greece

Minami's POV

Here I'm, walking side by side and hand in hand with my dearest person in my heart. She is my lovely and beautiful wife. Atsuko and I got married for 5 years now. We have a lovely son, Takahashi Kai. He is three now. Right now, we are in Greece to celebrate our 5 years anniversary. I'm very happy to always have her by my side.

"Atsuko, is it really ok to left Kai at home with mom and dad?" I ask her

"It is ok, Minami. Papa and Mama offer that. They said that they want to play with their grandson. Plus today, Jun and Rena will bring Ren over to play with him. They are best buddies so don't worry" she said to me

"Uh, next week, he will go to beach with Jun, Rena and Ren right?" I ask her

"Yes, Mr. CEO" Atsuko playfully said to me

"I like that but I refer to be called darling, husband, honey, or my Minami" I tease her

"Bakamina" she said and laughs out loud

"That name is forbidden" I said and tickle her

"Hahaha...ok, I'm surrender. My cool husband" She said and hugs me

I smile and hug her back. Then we continue our walk. Then Atsuko said

"I wonder what Kai are doing, right now"

"What happened, Atsuko?" I ask her and smile

"I miss him already.” She pouts.

"I thought you said that there is no worry" I said

"That is that, but I still miss him." She said

"Then, you don't miss me" I said and pout

"But you are right beside me" she said

"But I miss you now, Atsuko. I miss your kiss and your hug" I said and lean to kiss her lips

She hugs me and replies my kiss. We are standing there and enjoy our kiss.

"I love you, Minami" she said

"I love you too, Atsuko" I said to her

The end

Hope you enjoy reading this!  :)

That is the last part of the fic “Fateful Encounter.” Thank you everyone for following and reading my fic. I hope you enjoy reading it!  :D

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
Re: Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) Part 15 (Final) 21/11/15
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2015, 06:03:27 AM »
It was a wonderful Journey!

Offline xswordeyesx12

« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2015, 06:58:28 AM »
thank you for creating a wonderful story author-san  :wub: :inlove: :theking
sequel ? please ^_^  :)

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2015, 11:07:26 AM »
Thank you  for interesting and good story!  :thumbsup
They are mean to be together for ever and ever..  8)
AtsuMina!!!  :love:
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Fuel